Speaker 1: From UFOs to psychic powers and government conspiracies. History is riddled with unexplained events. You can turn back now or learn the stuff they don't want you to know. A production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the show. My name is Matt, my name is Noah.
Speaker 3: They call me Ben. Folks. We're joined as always with our super producer, Dylan the Tennessee pal Fagan. Most importantly are you. You are here? That makes this the stuff they don't want you to know? Now, quick recap. Previously on our program we dove into something called the Legacy Program. This is chapter two of a two part series we're calling it How Aliens Could Work. So please, please, please, if you haven't checked out our first chapter, whether on Netflix or your podcast platform of choice, pause here, check that out and then just coming back to us. We will wait. Oh, you're back. Thank you so much. Guys. The chapter one was a wild ride for us, right.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, yeah, no, it sure was. Ziggin and Zagon ride through.
Speaker 3: Outer space, violating the laws of physics.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, through the halls of Congress, I guess, and the Pentagon and all these various organizations that may have some form of hand in knowing about and hiding alien technology.
Speaker 3: Congress does it? No, Congress does it. No, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Harry Reid knows.
Speaker 4: No, somebody knows. And can I just say, I think it's a great callback to our alma mater, how stuff works, calling this how stuff might work.
Speaker 3: There you go, that's this. So this is chapter two, and thank you everyone, friends and neighbors for checking out chapter one. It's a series on the alleged existence of some thing called the Legacy Program, according to Dru believers, as discussed in a recent documentary, The Age of Disclosure, this is a soup's top secret, compartmentalized initiative across generations, across years, across agencies existing in the shadows, and the mission is to locate, acquire, and spirit away remnants of alien craft that have crashed to Earth, including not just technology, fellow conspiracy realist, but organic remains or biologics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that technology is the stuff that all the corporations out there really want to know about and get their hands on. Theoretically right, and we get.
Speaker 4: That colfusion, Yeah, let me get that hyperdrict, let me get that zero point energy.
Speaker 2: And that's the stuff that has launched us to where we are right now, where we're developing the robots and the AI to power the rubets, and you know, the eventual takeover of everything that you know and love.
Speaker 4: Stop doesn't have to be that way. We can change the future. Man, We just got to write it up.
Speaker 3: And that's the stuff they don't want you to know. We'll be right back, gentlemen, earthlings. I feel like we owe a quick summation of Age of Disclosure for anybody who didn't heed our disclaimer and didn't check out chapter one just yet. Age of Disclosure. It's a mixtape, right, It's a compilation of interviews from some people who have some serious bona fides.
Speaker 2: Yeah, according to whoever wrote the summation on Prime Video, it's an explosive documentary that reveals an eighty year global cover up of non human intelligent life and a secret war among major nations to reverse engineer advanced technology.
Speaker 3: Of secret war unrelated to the Marvel universe. But that's a nice sort of phrase, and yet somewhat related. I mean, it's definitely seems seems to be a bit of an inspiration.
Speaker 2: Well, and the only reason we really talked about it is because it features testimony from thirty four different US government, military and intelligence community insiders.
Speaker 3: Right, And we want to be clear, a lot of these folks in the military intel community, they are former members of those communities. And one thing that's very important, mission critical to point out here, folks, is that intelligence in general is perishable. Okay, knowing secret government intelligence sometimes I swear to whatever God exists, it is like buying a fruit that instantly goes bad. It's like buying a bunch of bananas, or.
Speaker 4: So it's like buying an avocado avocado.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like buying a bunch of bananas. Because what you know as a gospel, secret gospel one Thursday may change or become irrelevant two thursdays later. So we honed in on something that really stuck out to us, the allegations surrounding a thing called the Legacy Program. And at the bottom of our research here, I've actually I found a really cool visual aid that talks about the process. We explored the alleged process of capturing alien craft, and I think we had a wild ride with it. We know, we knew some of what to expect as we were going into chapter one, but it is fair to say that we and hopefully you folks were collectively astonished by the other stuff we discovered, and that's why we're continuing this investigation in chapter two.
Speaker 2: You guys know this. I've been rewatching the X Files, and when you go through and look at the primary conspiracy, there the concept that there's some kind of cabal within the US government that's unknown to the US government itself, that is in league with extraterrestrials, and you don't really understand why or how any of it's happening. You know, the cancer man is involved in a group of guys that hang out in this this darkened room where there's like a butler. I guess.
Speaker 3: Twelve. It's very Majestic twelve. I think, yeah, I think it is.
Speaker 2: It is meant to represent Majestic twelve in the show, the fictional show The X Files. The crazy thing about the Legacy program and what's in the documentary The Age of Disclosure. It feels like the two things are almost exactly the same thing. Or somehow Chris Carter just projected through time and knew about this project or knew that the Age of Disclosure was going to come out, or the Age of Disclosure is in some weird way based on stuff that was in the X Files, right or could it I mean, could it be that somehow they knew and it's the real thing.
Speaker 3: Which goes to the other conspiracy theory that's a long running one. It's the idea that Big Hollywood is slowly normalizing the concept of humans or earth folk encountering extra terrestrials. And I love that point. Quick visual aid for us here, folks. Age of disclosure essentially takes these kind of two separate ideas and says boop, same thing, and they do it very well.
Speaker 4: Which is so Big Hollywood is like soft selling us the idea of aliens, so that when we find out that it's real, we're like not that surprised, or we sort of like softened warm to the idea a little bit. I'm here for that. Yeah, Hollywood does have its propaganda, and especially when they are in league with the military, and we've talked about this plenty, when they get to use all those vehicles and weapons and stuff in order to make things that are vaguely, if not outrightly propagandist.
Speaker 3: And the idea too. With the Big Hollywood concept, or at least the conspiracy theory surrounding it, folks, is that this syop works because when true evidence of extraterrestrials is revealed, people won't immediately encounter that economic collapse the Bank of England has been worried about recently. Instead, they'll say, oh, this reminds me of my favorite movie, Close Encounters of the Third Kind or.
Speaker 2: Vibes Yeah, I want I want to strike at the heart of this concept, the Majestic twelve concept that we've talked about before on the show. The idea that there are there's a small group of people who are either in top level positions within some kind of government organization, whether that's Department of Energy, the US Air Force, name your your group, right, and then those people are connected with c suite people among private organizations that are like government contractors. And but they're all people who are non elected, right, so they're not directly connected to this whole system of representative government that we you know, that we have, and so they can operate on their own basically, and in a lot of ways they're above the law, or or at least seem to be above the law, because you can't take them to Congress to do things you can't censure them for specific laws and purposes.
Speaker 4: They don't exists.
Speaker 3: They're above the law. Yes, they don't exist. It's a cabal, that's like. That's one of the things I'm still obsessed with after all these years, the interlocking Vinn diagrams of the rarefied air at the top of the socioeconomic pyramid.
Speaker 2: But we know, like right now, if you went on the street and you ask people, if you asked me, if I was on the street, hey, who's running up these specific programs within the Department of Energy that we're going to talk about today, I would have no idea nobody. These are not household names that anybody knows about. You know. Again, these are not people you vote for. These are not people that are on anybody's radar that could theoretically be doing some of the things that are alleged in the documentary. Again, that is a huge alleged, right right, but it's there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I don't disagree with that man on the street analogy, that person on the street analogy, because who in the audience today can just, off the top of their head name named the Directorate of Science Grand Poobah at the CIA, we had to name drop one of the long running former bosses there in chapter one. So it's an excellent point I agree with that we have again, we have to establish the existence of this particular program. The Legacy program has yet to be officially proven or confirmed. But multiple nations, not just Uncle Sam, have always had programs kind of like this, from the days of ancient Empires to current era stuff. Your favorite world superpowers have and are and will spend a lot of time, blood, sweat, and treasure trying to capture and retrieve any foreign technology from a spaceship sure to a trabushe I just like saying trebushe I just like saying.
Speaker 4: It doesn't gain much more foreign than than alien technology. You know, if we're talking about stuff that would be important to know about and potentially learn from and potentially harness or get a leg up on the opposition.
Speaker 2: With oh yeah, and and that, and that totally goes to so things that have crashed, right like that stealth helicopter that accidentally crash at that time we killed bin Laden, I guess, or you know, I took him and then buried him at sea or whatever we did. This body, you guys have you guys see that Lonely Island produced movie. Oh gosh, what does it call. It'scott Connor Forever.
Speaker 4: And keep on keeping on, never stop it, never stop, never stopping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that song about I think it's the Finest Girl or I can't remember the action title of the song. No, no, I'll do.
Speaker 3: It like we've been loud. Yeah, it's beautifully written, by the way.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I think about that every time I think about that operation now with stealth helicopter Sandberg.
Speaker 3: Fred Armison is in the video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yes, Oh my god, the way he looks after his hand gets touched, it's just amazing.
Speaker 4: Fred.
Speaker 2: The point is there's that kind of stuff, but then there's also the extensive corporate espionage that we've talked about before on this show. You can go back on our audio feed and listen to those episodes that the thing that other countries will do to try and infiltrate private corporations, often to figure out what they're creating right, how specific technology works, and then take it back, take that knowledge back to their country to build something similar or the same.
Speaker 3: As well as academia, you know, which feeds a lot of private R and D. Look at the at the top like flattery. O'Connor said, all things that rise converge. I'm paraphrasing, but great author these things become interlocking. These people do tend to know each other, they share some of the concerns. We can conclusively prove that stuff like the Legacy program existed exist today. Stealth helicopters excellent example there, matt nuclear sub retrieval, Russian shadow vessels. That's technology that people already you know, everybody knows how a boat works at this point. But retrieving foreign assets has always been part of the greatest of games, even you know, onto retrieving individuals like certain Latin American dictators. See how that ages. So it's well established. I guess you know. The point that we had to say is if you're if there's a if there really is a pro if aliens are real and have landed on planet Earth, and there really is a series of programs to capture them and acquire their stuff, it's going to follow the same precedent. The only difference would be maybe a higher level of secrecy, which is kind of a tall milkshake to sip.
Speaker 2: Right it is, and we've oscillated on that concept for a long time. Is it possible to keep this kind of thing a secret if you need this many people. I think about the number of people you would really need to run a program like this, I think, And maybe I'm wrong here, correct me if I'm right here, guys, I think the argument coming from the Age of Disclosure documentary is that these individual arms that we're about to talk about here, the groups who let's say, pick up foreign materials that have crashed, right and then safely transport those to a secret location or to you know, a base somewhere, and let's say an air force base. Then the groups who are going to reverse engineer that technology. These are all separate groups working on in their own thing, right, kind of with blinders on to what everybody else is doing. So it does make me wonder if that's a strong enough argument for Like, this is me going internally and saying, I don't know if that's a strong enough argument for me to believe, but there is something to that, because I know with a big corporation, with any big group, right, big group project, you often don't know what your coworkers are doing or like how much work they're doing. And that's just because there's not enough time in the day to be like, hey, this is what I'm doing, this is what I'm working on, here's the specifics, here's all the stuff I'm touching this week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well if we went back into the office, Matt, then we would have much Sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes need to know basis is just scheduling. That's true. But I love that we're putting that back up because we talked about it in chapter one of this series, which is you know, a great comparison is the Manhattan Project and oh, Gridge, there are people driving truck that worked out, it did work out. There are people driving trucks they don't really know what's on the truck and they meet like one guy who unloads stuff and then points them to a different car and they leave in that car and they get a check later in the mail or something. That's compartmentalization for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean we've seen evidence of that, like in this FBI raid on the voting offices in Fulham County. There was a video where somebody was speaking to the FBI agents who were removing all of these documents and asking them if they knew what they were and they seemed to genuinely not no right that their job was not to know. Their job was just to retrieve and to hand it to somebody, and then they immediately referred to them to the public relations guy who was quote unquote somewhere around outside.
Speaker 3: Yes, perfect, it was bitching off airs gear enough for this? Why was Tulca Gabbard there? I mean, it's it's the banality of evil, ana Errant would argue. But when you it also removes a bit of ownership, agency, and accountability right from individuals in a system or in a process, because now later something evil happens. You can be that person who says, look, I didn't know the full lay of the land. I didn't see the whole forest. I was a small shrub in the forest, and my job was to drive things from point A to point Z. So we really can't be mad at me because I was just the transporter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, once enough information gets out there and people are more aware of the big picture, at a certain point becomes complicity.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent, you know, yeah, one hundred percent. And that's why we started asking ourselves with these conversations about compartmentalization. Philip conspiracy realist, We said, what would a program like this look like? As we said, earlier, calling back to our house Stuff Works Roots, we said, how would this function given that there's an enormous expense involved, could you maybe trace the money? For instance, I believe in Age of Disclosure, we have Louise Elizondo and Dan Farrah, the director are quote a number something north of trillions of dollars, like more than a trillion dollars were used in the legacy program, So how could you hide that much money?
Speaker 2: A lot of that we talked about Katherine Austin Fits and her allegations that the US government has somehow hidden or lost like twenty trillion dollars or more to create all kinds of underground bunkers and stuff. But what if it's not bunkers, what if it's this kind of program.
Speaker 3: That's an excellent question, Matt, because I remember we did that our weekly Strange News segment where Katherine Austin Fits alleged that the US has a twenty one trillion dollar underground network of cities and compounds essentially for the one percenters and the connected. So you can check that out in I think we did it mid last year, twenty twenty five. But gosh, what a great point that if that is true. It has a been conclusively proven. But what a great point about how easy it is for very powerful entity to hide so much money. Right, It's way easier for those folks than it would be for an individual.
Speaker 2: But the money could also just be tied in to the US Department of Energies Protection program operations, right, or or their Office of Environment, Health and Safety and Security or whatever's there are all these places where money could be kind of hidden and squirrelled away just for special access programs that we have no awareness of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and with with our thought programs, well we are thought experiment, we have a program. Yet, folks, I guess this is kind of a program. That's nice. There's a podcast that's nice. It's nice to think about it this way. So, okay, we're talking about these proposed cover tactics. That's something that a lot of people who believe in the Legacy program argues occurs. We know there is this proven precedent of hiding secret initiatives behind existing agencies and sub agencies. That's conclusively proven, that is in arguable, absolutely right, So maybe there are publicly acknowledged programs, sub agencies, departments, sub departments, you know, stuff buried under red tape that can function as cover for legacy program activities.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess my question to that, Ben is it makes me think of the way like kind of nefarious stuff is often packed or hidden inside of seemingly innocuous legislation. Do you think that these entities could be discovered if an eagle eyed citizen were to look deeply enough and sift enough through the red tape or is it beyond even that.
Speaker 3: That's a great question, though, I hope. So that's just speaking for myself as a single entity. I do hope. So we know to your question that that kind of whistleblowing has occurred in the past, so it has successfully happened every so often. And to your point, one thing that is really interesting to all of us about the age of disclosure is there's no shortage of voices in that documentary who claimed to be that guy who claimed to be that whistleblower, you know, and they're just saying please listen to Well, it's a.
Speaker 2: Weird situation because don't forget everybody, we do have Presidential Policy Directive nineteen which says, hey, if you're in the DoD or any sensitive situation in government, you can come forward and we're not gonna We're not gonna do anything to you. We're gonna protect you if you come forward. But then you've also got things like in the Department of Energy, where they've got a DOE insider threat program, which you have to decide. Let's say I'm in the Department of Energy, I know some stuff program, I'm gonna I'm gonna go tell somebody right, see something, say something. Who's gonna come for me? Is it gonna be the folks who protect the whistleblowers or the folks that find the insider threats?
Speaker 3: Right? What happens when you snitch? And this is this happens in government throughout the world to various degrees. Check out the recent the recent blood bath of Chinese leadership that's occurring as we record on Friday, January thirtieth. But it also consider your favorite local big corporation, which will inevitably have an hr internal reporting line. Then we're just going to say beware, you know, ask yourself some serious questions. Maybe that's a story for another evening.
Speaker 2: I think you might be right, man. Don't forget. There's also an Intelligence Community Whistleblow or Protection Act that exists. So even in the intelligence community, you can theoretically come forward. Scary thing is no I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I mean, but yeah, but then watch out for those little red dots right yeah, yeah, that's the wrong window.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right, the wrong just hanging out alone or in a jail cell. God, you know I'm recording.
Speaker 3: Be careful recording by a window right now, you guys, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Let's time stamp it gallade. Maxwell is going to go testify again. It is Friday, January thirtieth, and she is still alive.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, cool, and we'll let us start the clock. Yeah. So there is again, there's no concrete proof of the Legacy program, just like there's no mimetics division. Shout out to all our fellow SCP fans. Since we don't have the entirety of the picture, the view of the forest, the understanding of the whole puzzle, we have to look at the breadcrumbs that we do know. And it turns out there are more than a few proven, known, actual facts, initiatives and sub agencies that, as we record tonight, would just possibly be part of the biggest cover up in all of human history. I think we pause for a word from our sponsors.
Speaker 5: Oh, I agree, here's where it gets crazy, That is right, folks, hear us Well, Matt Noel and yours truly did a lot of digging and we found some stuff that is, while it's not smoking gun proof, it is fascinating.
Speaker 4: It is interesting in italics smoking man proof.
Speaker 3: What do we have? Oh yeah, yeah, we don't have the entire puzzle because if we did, we'd probably be in front of Congress or we'd be definestrating, you know, or having some non consensual conversations with firearms.
Speaker 2: Active auto defenestration.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm in front of a giant window. There are multiple rooftops visible to me right now, you know, freaking me out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, saying the same thing, like, sit in front of a window. I gotta send you a picture of this view, guys, just so it's time stamped in case something happens.
Speaker 2: I want to see. Yeah, I'm sorry. It's coming up with more things. It's like uh self administered polonium mouth rents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I was gonna say enema, but mouth rerints is a little more wholesome.
Speaker 3: Extreme duffel bag spelunking. Right, that's another one, right, right? Uh not non consensual or black bag cosplay, non considerual corporate limbs. Spin off, you know what I mean, that's why they Yeah, that's got to be a good action.
Speaker 2: Literally spinned off, spin spun, spun spun.
Speaker 3: Now, we do have a lot of things that could arguably be puzzle pieces, right, And this is this is because when you get to if we're if we're being completely honest, right, and we're not being the sort of over zealous skeptics, or we're not being the overly credulous quote unquote true believers, everybody can admit the US government is huge. It's byzantine, it's labyrintine, it's it's so big that when you get to the secret stuff, you went through all these special access programs, things you have to be read on, as as we call it, need to know stuff, compartmentalization, a continence worth of red tape and black high lighters, and as odd as it may say, out any government employee watching or hanging out with US tonight, folks, you know that sometimes one agency can do something that another agency has no knowledge of, and they can do double work sometimes without talking to each other. They can also work at cross purposes. So it's not uncommon historically, for instance, for the CIA to do stuff that is in direct opposition of some other US government agency. Not even necessarily malevolent, they just have they're just very protective of their turf and they haven't talked to each other. This happens with innocuous agencies too, right.
Speaker 2: So, as far as the Age of Disclosure documentary is concerned, the Legacy program that they talk about is supposedly controlled and run by the Department of Energy, the Air Force, and then some contractors. And then in our previous episode, Ben, you found some connections with the CIA, right.
Speaker 3: Oh, Tons, yeah, Tons, And this is this goes back to our earlier point that people were talking about the Legacy program, you know, well before the publication of the documentary Age of Disclosure. But maybe we talk about that part. This is a great in for us. Let's in will be a funny punt later, we promise. Let's maybe talk about some of the parts of the government and parts of those interlocking private public cabals that could be involved in something like the Legacy program. And I know we're all hot about this one. Why not start with the Department of Energy. It's such a great name I think it's the coolest department name.
Speaker 4: Well, it's interesting because it's responsible for so much. I mean, like, on the one hand, it makes so many rules and regulations surrounding you know, how energy is deployed and safety regulations. But it also has a whole other aspect to it in terms of weaponry and the way that some of this technology figures into things that are much outside of the scope of just like you know, powering our fridges, Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah we couldn't. We our militaries wouldn't be able to do much without energy, right, Without power, not much innovation, technology, commerce without power, without energy, none of that really happens. So it's not again, it's not talked about on a regular basis as that much of an interesting thing. But then you jump to like this group is like figuring out where let's say, oil reserves are in other countries where maybe you could pluck a president out out of the sky and run that country's oil, or maybe we need to find some some rare earth minerals in another place called what.
Speaker 3: Do they call it Iceland?
Speaker 2: Oh, no, it's Greenland.
Speaker 3: Common there is a common mistake made by all sorts of people. But then also I would add to that, maybe they would also need to keep an eye on any plucky young entrepreneur who invents something that is seen as a threat to national security, because the Invention Secrecy Act of nineteen fifty one is authorizing the Department of Energy specifically to go and take your invention. It's deeper than hip hop, It's bigger than wrap. Energy is a big word, and they are involved with every known aspect, every conceivable aspect of the concept of energy.
Speaker 4: Well, the crux of so many big, you know, apocalyptic sci fi type stories is energy or like you know, free energy. They who control you know, cold fusion, controls the world. I mean, it really is that one of the most important puzzle pieces in the grand scheme of global you know, warfare, economics, all the things that you just mentioned that I mean, is it is.
Speaker 3: It's a big deal. I just want to emphasize again. And folks, I know I sound like a broken record, but please check out our episode on the Invention Secrecy Act of nineteen fifty one. It is tied directly to some of the stuff we're talking about, and it is a true conspiracy and you need to know about it.
Speaker 2: Please be careful, well, it just it makes me wonder how far that organization would go to protect the you know, for national security or whatever, the country's resources, as well as how far they would go to suppress, let's say, research into something that would upend the current power structure. Right that that Energy provides specifically for militaries, but again also for the money sector, for the markets and things like that. And that's why I think that Department Energy is so interesting for us to look at. When you when you look deep into the organization, you realize, oh, it's not this, it's not one big thing. It's a bunch of smaller organizations within the umbrella corporation hat resident evil everybody of the Department of Energy, and specifically just one of the things we looked at was that Protection Program Operations Group. I guess that's in there.
Speaker 3: Can you tell us a little bit more about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's basically security. It's is Department of Energy Security Forces. It's very strange. If you go deep into it, you can find this thing called officially Designated Federal Security Authority or the o d FSA, as well as trusted agents, which are essentially appear to be contractors at least according to some of the writing you can find online here, like this is DOEO four seven three dot three A. So exciting, isn't it. It's an order. It's from twenty sixteen, and it is establishing requirements for the management and operation of the Department of Energy, Federal Protective Forces and contractor Protective Forces. And it is it goes into the physical security of property and personnel under the cognizance of DOE, which it goes further to describe. We'll just I'll read it out really fast under the doees purview, ranging from facility, buildings, government property, and employees to national security interests, which is always an interesting one, right because that can be a wide range of things as well as classified information, special nuclear material and nuclear weapons and we know nuclear stuff, right, that's one of the biggest things because the Atomic Energy Commission and all of that and some of the Atomic Energy Acts that end up going into the Department of Energy. That's like it's bread and butter. That's why it's there, right, or for a large part, the nukes and the nuclear energy is why Department of Energy does its thing. So you would need security for that. It's just strange to really think about it. Do you guys ever think about like official Department of Energy security personnel?
Speaker 3: I do now for sure. I mean, this is something I'm so glad you brought this to us because this reminds me of another thing in that umbrella corporation. Great reference. By the way, it's the Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence. Its street name is in what so that that pays off for the dumb joke we made earlier. Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence. It is part of the Department of Energy. We've got a quote from their own website. I'm gonna do an evil voice just editorialize the ALFICE provides counterintelligence and cyber threat intelligence support to protect the people, facilities, and intellectual property throughout the DOE complex as well as it is the department and its mission to protect the energy sector, which is largely in private hands.
Speaker 2: The private hands thing. What do you think? What do you what do they mean by that?
Speaker 3: Is that like Scuckwork's defense and discuss Well, I mean part of it, but also you know, like Westinghouse nuclear reactors, fossil fuel extraction. It's their embedded intelligence arm They they are so deep with every other US intelligence agency. You can imagine. And they also and this is again, this is not us blowing rainbows and spinning campfire stories, despite the way this weird lighting looks on my end. They are conducting foreign intelligence analysis. To your earlier points about figuring out, you know, where the oil is in a different country, and they do something called collections support for foreign nuclear weapons, fuel cycle programs, nuclear terrorism, nuclear material security, strategic science, and technological developments and trends again Invention Secrecy Act and Energy security spoopy doopy.
Speaker 2: You know, according to Molder, oftentimes when there's been a close encounter with some kind of UAPUFO, there is some kind of background radiation elevation going on, so you could say maybe there was nuclear material there and it would fall under the purview of set intelligence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if we're at the DOE, you know, because federal agencies are always having turf wars. If it's tennessee h Frederick Copenhagen and redacted runded the DOE. As soon as we hear about that radiation, we're immediately showing up and we're going, hey, guys, thanks for coming to the meeting. This technically qualifies as energy. So raise your hand if you have a department about energy. I only see the four of us in this meeting with our hands raised. Is there anybody else who has a Department of Energy?
Speaker 4: It's kind of funny how innocuous The description on the DOE or the the DOE website is. Their mission is outlined as ensuring America's security and prosperity by addressing its energy, environmental, and nuclear challenges through transformative science and technology solutions.
Speaker 2: Oh see that science. Department of Energy equals science in my brain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we research.
Speaker 4: Ben's about also yoinking research and innovations that perhaps threaten that, you know, scientific hegemony from others.
Speaker 3: I think that's a great word for it, no hegemony, because a point that we need to hit there is the idea of a threat to national security, especially with invention. Secrecy is sometimes weaponized against the spirit of the law because national security the way it's rationalized is sometimes synonymous with what you're talking about, the hegemonic world order, like is it is it national security or is it bad for the current one percent? That's the question, you know what I mean, And that's what they run into. So I love that you're making that point, Doe man. Maybe we should just get hired with the DOE they have.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was reading there job, but I wanted to see if they had a role that I could I could maybe fill Office of Intelligence and counter Intelligence.
Speaker 4: Let me know, it seems like a lot of work, a lot of Styes, high real high pressure. Yeah, I think I'm gonna stick with this podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, we just need to hit up a guy named Gary White. Let me share a quick thing with you, guys.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 2: This is the US Department of Energy Order d OE O four seventy dot three B. This is the Graded Security Protection or GSP policy. This is very interesting to be guys. What what do you think? What do you think graded security protection means?
Speaker 4: I mean it's got a slight slope to it.
Speaker 3: You said you're saying graded g R A D ed right, Yes, yes, okay, so it's not cheese related. No, it's not great.
Speaker 4: I stick with my original answer.
Speaker 2: So I'll tell you what. I don't freaking know what it means. According to this order, it says this order is classified as secret and D no foreign and will not be available on the Directive's portal. This order cancels and supersedes a different one for seventy dot three a design basis threat policy. But you can again contact Gary White and it gives you his phone number and his email address at the DOOE dot gov. The reason why I think it's interesting, guys, is the concept of having some kind of graded level of a threat, you know, similar to back in the day when we were under threat after nine to eleven and then everybody was living under this weird like color graded scale of whether or not there's gonna be another attack.
Speaker 3: Which is very unfair to color blind entities, by the way, just use numbers like that, you know, regal film trope about defcon you know what I mean that that kind of Okay, so graded security protection. This reminds you of that. Have we called Gary because this looks like it's from eight but then it got certified in eleven.
Speaker 2: I know, but I bet somebody is at that off like in that office. You know, I guarantee you that number is not a cell phone number. That is a it's office phone number.
Speaker 3: One area code. That definitely is not a cell phone.
Speaker 4: We'll just hit him up at Gary dot White at at DOE dot com.
Speaker 3: Oh he's a junior too, Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to do to the guy, and who knows what he has to do with anything. It's just it's weird that we can't know that information, like what does that even mean? Doesn't have anything to do with it, And it just made me imagine that there's some level in there that is like this is silly, but like the alien stuff that's like level infrared.
Speaker 3: I love it too, and we've got to no, don't be sorry, this is great. We've got to also confirm that a lot of times when stuff is classified as boring as it is to say a lot, a lot of times when you actually figure out the thing, it's going to be so banal and bureaucratic and kind of boring. It's often a lot of cya and we're just hoping. You know. It reminds me this is such a Georgia reference, but it reminds me of like visiting Delonaga, the tourism site where you can pan for gold. Kids love it. I think we all love it growing up. And the idea is that you know, you might actually find a little gold, but you're gonna need to be there for a long time because most of it is plain old dirt.
Speaker 4: Or if you want to sept farther removed from that, you can just ride the Delanaga mine train at six Flags over Georgia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you don't have too much time, you know, to get all the way up to Deladaga, and you're just in town for a night or two days, you need a week, just just hit the mind train. Well.
Speaker 2: I like that idea though, because if you ever do that thing in Dolanaga or any other wherever you are panning for gold, you might get some specs, right, like literally specs of gold that you'll take over to a person who will put it into a vial of water after they bite. Marvel at your gold specs. Okay, guys, could we stay in the DOE for a little while.
Speaker 4: Please.
Speaker 2: This inside threat program that I mentioned before, you can find this. I'm gonna just give you order numbers because you can find these actually online if.
Speaker 3: You'll look them up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: This is US Department of Energy Order DOEO four seven zero dot five, and this establishes responsibilities and requirements for the Department of Energy Insider Threat Program. The purpose is to deter, detect, and mitigate insider threat actions by federal and contractor employees in accordance with the requirements of Executive Order one three, five eight seven, which is just god, I don't even want to read that. There's so many words strung together in an executive order about reforms to improve security, it's insane. But just this, I was thinking about the concept of men in black, right, this idea that there could be some group that specifically goes out and warns people, threat threatens people, maybe soft threats, or at least just shows up as a menacing force to let you know you shouldn't be doing whatever you're doing or talking about whatever you're talking about. And I'm not saying that's what the Insider Threat program is. I think perhaps just this concept of within that organization that is alleged within that documentary to be a part of the Legacy program, this could be an interesting arm to use as that like, hey, you better shut the heck up, sure, or we're going to.
Speaker 4: Take you out.
Speaker 3: Sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And did we talk about the Office of Secure Transportation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get to that, and then the CIA and then the rest of the world, because it's bigger than the United States. After a brief word from our sponsors.
Speaker 4: And we're back, tell us about transportation. Matt, I don't think this is this is one that you looked into. I'm not very I'm not up on the concept.
Speaker 2: Here is if you've got sensitive materials and you've all like that, you need to go retrieve, let's say, and take to a secure location. Let's say the types of transportation you already have are they're meant to transport let's say, fissile materials, right, crazy sensitive stuff. You don't want anyone to know about what's in your truck when you're moving it, or in your railcar when you're moving it. And you also have to make sure other people are protected when that thing's let's say, on the highway on a truck. If you've got radioactive materials that aren't fully secured, then you're gonna radiate everybody in their you know, their minivans driving down the road next to you.
Speaker 4: Sure, maybe got to make sure that tailgate's well secured.
Speaker 2: Yes, So, Department of Energy has this thing called the Office of Secure Transportation. It was established in nineteen seventy five. It's part of the National Nuclear Security Administration, and they've got this thing. You guys, I've got a quick little video to share that has hilarious audio in it because I'm just trying to imagine where the guy doing voiceover is with regards to his mic, and it feels like it's halfway into his mouth. So just really quick, just super quick.
Speaker 4: Is this gonna to trigger our Cenis.
Speaker 3: It might?
Speaker 4: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 2: This video is from the National Nuclear Security Administration.
Speaker 6: In two thousand, Doe created National Nuclear Security Administration. This office administers the total United States nuclear weapons program, including the design, production, and delivery of nuclear weapons and components. OST has developed the Safeguards Transporter or SGT, a technologically advanced vehicle that enhances safety and security for special nuclear material cargoes. The SGT is constructed to survive very severe highway accidents, including impact and a long duration fire. The sgts are designed and built to deter, surprise, and delay even the most aggressive adversary. OST convoys are composed of unmarked escort and transport vehicles. The only easily recognized feature is the US government license plate.
Speaker 3: What are these like?
Speaker 4: Leadlined though? I mean, there's got to be something that sets them aside to warrant all of those outrageous acronyms he's thrown around there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, and you know, admittedly this is a very old video, as you can tell by the voiceover and the quality of the video, but there are this organization to the Office of Secure Transportation within the DOE has these specialized trucks, right, and they had them back then. You can only imagine how that type of transportation has improved over the years. And it's very secretive and it's extremely secure. I don't know, it doesn't you can't tell from that video, but there there are some highly trained human beings hiding in that truck, you know, with with automatic weapons, ready to jump out, and you know, protect the cargo. And it is also always trailed, at least according to you know, that official video, there by several unmarked vehicles, vans, trucks, all kinds of stuff like that. And I think about I go back to the X Files, guys. I think about the episodes where there is a track trailer that's got let's say, an alien body on it, or it's got pieces of a spacecraft on it, or Alex Krychik, and they use very similar technology in that show. And then this thing exists for real within the government. Why, I guess can't really prove a negative, but to me, it feels like it could definitely be a part of it.
Speaker 4: I guess I see your point, though, I mean, it does seem like that level of sensitive material or technology or whatever organic material would be treated with the same level of security and risk as some of these incredibly you know, dangerous materials that we know about, like you know, nuclear waste and or fissile material or weapon payloads or whatever. It does seem like it would you know, fall under a similar wheelhouse, if not require a little more specialized equipment to move, but you could probably get by with using the same stuff. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I yeah, if is it a giant spacecraft, then probably can't use that tractor trailer, But you know, but.
Speaker 4: A piece of it, the drivet trainer, whatever the flipp you call it.
Speaker 3: And folks, I'd like to directly I'm reading your minds a little bit, fellow conspiracy realist, I'd like to directly address a question several of us probably just had, which is, hey, if this stuff is so top secret, then why is it not being spirited away via aircraft? The issue is that aircraft are actually often easier to trace and follow than something that looks somewhat like a faceless semi truck or a non distinctive semi truck. So I mean, yeah, and obviously anybody's paying attention to the Middle East right now knows that there's a lot of theater and signals with transponders being turned on and off in the world of aviation. But taking a road trip is actually a very smart way to do something. It's also less predictable than being on the immovable path of a train track, So that's why this is one of our culprits for sure.
Speaker 2: But I mean, how often do you really look at the trains when they go by?
Speaker 4: You know? I look at him for a really long time. Yeah, but I'm mainly just the admiring the graffiti.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I drive to train yards to stare at them. He gives you a sense of peace. But yeah, the graffiti's awesome too.
Speaker 4: You're a train spot Ben, I didn't know that about you. And hang out with Francis Bourgeois.
Speaker 3: I do not. I'm not on that guy's level, but do check him out. He's I love that guy. He's awesome. And we've got we have other stuff we want to get to. One thing. We have to mention is we we talked about the CIA's purported Office of Global Access and forgot to mention one of our favorite riffs about the acronym or the initialism O g A, which is it's a cynical Gallows humor joke. Within the world of big government, you will you'll read reports about operations where someone says OGA and they're actually referring to other government agency and it's a veiled reference to the CIA when the company or the shop doesn't want to be involved with a project on record?
Speaker 4: Is the OGA like the the original gangsters of government agencies?
Speaker 3: Basically, I think those are both true, and I think that's a beautiful point we did mention, like, so Age of Disclosure doesn't get as far into this as they should. But if you are looking at the actual like nuts and bolts or pitches about the alleged legacy program, and you're going into the research existed before the documentary, then you'll see tons and tons of associations with the CIA, that retrieval unit we alluded to in chapter one. You'll also see the DS and T, you know, the Directorate of Science and Technology. It's very real. To that earlier point we made it's something a lot of people won't know about. It's not a story. The Jedi of mass media will tell you. They are the precursor or predecessor, I should say, to the ARROW program, the All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office. These are the folks who post a project Bluebook, created something called the Robertson Panel, and they're the ones who famously said ninety percent of blue Book sightings are mundane and everybody shut up about the other ten percent, and then they classified that until nineteen seventy nine. That's where so many of these conspiracies come from. I can't believe we didn't talk about the Robertson panel yet, but there you have it.
Speaker 4: Maybe another episode.
Speaker 3: Maybe this is feeling more and more like a Part three, is it not?
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: Before we wrap this one, though, guys, but we've teased this a few times about analogs to these types of things in other countries.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh gosh, no, thank you for bringing us. This is one of the biggest things, right because we are individuals who often live in the United States, and one of the things we always look for, and the course of stuff they'll want you to know is whether other big world powers are doing similar things. And I love that you're bringing this up because here's the reality, all right, there are strong allegations of similar programs in China and Russia, and these are very different places from the United States. But you have to grock this. I hate that Elon took the word rock from us. Dylan keep it in. But the thing we have to understand is that even though these places are very culturally and ideologically different, operationally they are going to tend to mirror each other. Just like our series on assassination as a tactic, the Big Boys, the Big Badgers, they find what works, so they tend to be very similar in their operational approaches. That's why we're asking if China and Russia in particular have their own legacy programs. So here's the news. We won't have time tonight to get to all this because we're running long, but China and Russia do have their programs. They are fascinating. They may be episodes in the future. China has something called KURO, the China UFO Research Organization, and then their version of NASA has a dedicated UFO monitoring center and some of the coolest news or scariest news back in twenty twenty one, the Chinese military went public. They are currently using AI and machine learning and their search for UFOs, which they call unidentified air conditions.
Speaker 2: That's great, good woh. But it makes so much sense too, because in those countries, as you said, Ben, they mirror us in all the ways, and they've got these official public facing things, these organizations that they're creating. Russia's got one too that it's not the same, but it's similar, right, stuff that they'll actually put a press release out about. But they also those other countries also have the same kinds of organizations that we do in the United States, like the Department of Energy, like that Air Force Potential Connection, and like that private industry via government contracts to make things.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, because they want an end result, they want a profit, they want a financial, economic, or military edge of some sort. And Russia's history with UFOs is riddled with numerous sightings incidents. The Soviet Union kept this stuff very close to the chest during the Cold War, but they were doing stuff like bluebook investigations, and then after the fall of the Soviet Union, the new Russian government emerging in the nineteen nineties, was a little more for it's coming. The public learned about the All Russian UFO Research Center. They also learned that Russia had stories to tell. They have their own versions of a David Grush, you know, they have their own versions of the Louise Elazando. And they tend to work much more closely with Russian based civilian UFO enthusiast, which seems weird. I don't know if I've got just like a stereotype of big Russian government, but that seems oddly friendly.
Speaker 2: Well, it makes me think about more the allegations in the age of disclosure, this concept that all of these countries are chomping at the bit to get that little tiny edge right. So you want somebody to come forward and say if you've seen something, right, you want somebody to come forward. You just don't want it to be on a public channel. You want it to be internal so that hey, we can actually send someone out to take a look at that thing. Oh, you think there was some kind of craft that went into the ocean at this specific point in the Arctic. We'll send a team out to look for it. Right, But we're not gonna raise a flag and say, hey, everybody, there's like UFO. We figure there's sub merged objects over here because you want it as that superpower. You want that thing.
Speaker 3: I love. I love the idea of going of the People's Liberation Army having an official Instagram page and going live and saying, hey guys, it's your boy. The Chinese government. We're going to Antarctica right now, but toss us alike. We might see an alien, you know.
Speaker 2: Get us.
Speaker 3: Where should we go next?
Speaker 2: That's from That's from Andy Sandberg.
Speaker 3: I ever met in my whole life. Yeah, so we have so much other stuff we're not going to get to in tonight's episode. Basic questions like, if these aliens exist, they're so advanced, why literally on Earth are they crashing all the time? Is this a great distraction? Is there a real legacy program? Is this posturing? Is this cover for human made secret technology? Either way you slice it, it's irrefutable. The majority of the planet seems to agree that there is some serious stuff they don't want you to know. However, since we are not big world governments, we would love to know your thoughts and we love to let you know stuff. While we are still waiting for commercialized telepathy to roll out, why not hit us up the old fashioned ways online, maybe a three minute call or however long you'd like on our email address.
Speaker 4: I'm really looking forward to the real life Scanners program like from the David Cronenberg movie. But you can let us know. Do you know about a real life Scanners program that's coming. You can find us on your social media platform of note at the handle Conspiracy Stuff or Conspiracy Stuff Show, depending on your poison.
Speaker 2: We have a phone number. It is one eight to three three std WYTK. Turn the letters into numbers, then use your phone to call it, and you voipe whatever you want to do when you call in. Let us know which rule is your favorite out of C. L. Kelly Johnson's fourteen Rules of Skunkworks. You can find it. Let us know what's your favorite. You want to send us an email, you could do that too.
Speaker 3: We are This is one of the best ways to contact us. We are the entities that read every single piece of correspondence we receive. Be well aware, yet I'm afraid sometimes the void writes back. As a matter of fact, you can see us sitting in a void. Right now. Here's a question, riddle. Is this what is your favorite book? By Roald Dahl, the children's author. I was rereading some of this stuff and it is just so freaking dark.
Speaker 4: Find the Twits, Remember the Twits. Nobody talks about the Twits.
Speaker 3: I like George's Marvelous Medicine. It is about an eight year old who conspires to murder his grandmother. So give us dark, Give us, Yes, that's what I'm saying about the darkness. So meet us there. Conspiracy at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 2: Stuff they Don't want you to Know is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.