Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today, and Lisa Mitteo, we're joined by Bloomberg's Dan Curtis. All right, Dan, thanks for joining us. I got to start with Deer because their shares a fall in about five percent.
Speaker 3: That's right, Lisa. The tractor maker has come out with net income guidance for the current fiscal year. It was it's looking at about four to four point seventy five billion dollars. That's well below Wall Street's five point three billion dollar estimate. So while the guidance was weak, fiscal fourth quarter sales and revenues both topped estimates. It's been a really tough year for farmers and you know, something to keep in mind ahead of Thanksgiving as we give thanks for the crops. Crop prices have been low and there's and farmers have been caught up in the tariff uncertainty around US, around the US policies. There's been some breakthrough recently with you know, the deal with to get more US crop shipments to China, and dear CEO John May said, quote, we believe twenty twenty six will mark the bottom of the large agg cycle. So they are looking ahead and they are looking for a bottom to this. But right now their outlook for the next year is not as strong as Wall Street was expecting. And as you said, that share sending shares lower.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk for retail, because yesterday you had Cold Abercomi and Fitch like their share stored on. Today Urban Outfitters.
Speaker 3: That's right, and Urban Outfitters is joining those shares in a pop. They're up almost twenty percent in pre market. The apparel company posted third quarter sales that topped analyst estimates. The strong results came from its namesake brand as Urban Outfitters, alongside Anthropology stores. The quarter announced includes you know, the back to school shopping season, so it shows a strong demand for you know, people going back to school spending around events. And that's very much in line with the trend that Goldman Sachs noted recently. US consumers have been showing up for these events. So Goldman says, you know, but in between these events, it's been a little week. But when you have something like back to school and then also very much of note Black Friday Cyber Monday coming up. The US consumer has been showing up, so more signed for more positive signs from the US retailers this morning.
Speaker 2: Now I already started my Black Friday early. Dan, All right, let's go to tech. How about Dell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Dell, it's raised its annual projection for the year and is really benefiting from a key AI server business that we've been talking about, the AI boom all year, and Dell is a beneficiarya of this. It shipped over five billion dollars worth of those machines. It booked twelve billion dollars of orders in the prior quarter. It's also up to its projections of those shipments. That's two twenty five billion dollars from twenty billion dollars, So a massive projection increase from them. Those shares up three percent in pre market.
Speaker 2: Now on the flip side, we have Hewlett Packard their shares down about five percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Hewlett Packard they're really struggling with higher memory prices, something that's going on throughout the entire market. It delivered a profit outlook that fell short of estimate. And not only is it you know, is it under pressure there, it's also announced four to six thousand job cuts by the end of twenty twenty eight. The company is turning towards AI tools to reduce its headcount. It's trying to blunt the impact of higher memory prices. But again that is not quite convincing investors. Those shares are down five percent. That's down on top of the twenty five percent fall this year.
Speaker 2: All right, if ally a z scaler down about eighteen per z scaler, explain who this is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so z Scaler. It's not something everyone has heard of because it's a cybersecurity company, so it tends to be a little bit more business business than business to consumer. But the company reported fiscal first quarter results well above forecast. Company also raised its guidance for the rest of the year. That said, the shares are down seven percent, so to try and you know figure that one out. RBC Capital node that despite the strong quarter and the raise in full year outlook, the outlook raise was not as strong as the beat this quarter, which does the know some potential weakness over the next three quarters.
Speaker 1: The stockmover's report from Bloomberg Radio check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street, and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.