Speaker 1: The second date of day.
Speaker 2: When we look back on our lives and all the people that we've dated, there's probably one that stands out as the most memorable. And it could be for a good reason or a bad reason, but it's the most unforgettable person that you've ever been out with. Okay, And one of our listeners, Brett, says, he met that person recently and he's distraught. He used that word in his email that she's not replying back to his request for another hangout.
Speaker 3: Now, I understand the music. When you use language like that.
Speaker 2: Bret, distraught is a pretty enormous word for this show. You're gonna have to dumb it down here on out.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, I'll do my best.
Speaker 2: All right, We appreciate that. So, uh, start from the beginning, and in layman's terms, tell us about the woman that you went out with. What's her name?
Speaker 4: Her name is Taylor?
Speaker 3: What is Monica?
Speaker 5: I was like a monopoly?
Speaker 1: She is fancy?
Speaker 2: Okay, how Jim Taylor?
Speaker 4: I met her on a dating app. Like, first of all, her picture stood out to me. She was standing in front of this just amazing painting, a huge, amazing painting.
Speaker 3: Is she an artist?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's she was like hovered in paint and like brushes and had a smock on the whole deal.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: So she's super talented.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's super arty and talented. So that stood out to me.
Speaker 6: Is there something like are you also artsy or I mean, what attracts you to that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I appreciate art alive. I've always been kind of arty.
Speaker 2: It sounds like it sounds exactly like the type of women that jose dates.
Speaker 6: Yea very art she usually just dates the nude models.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, watercolors come into the fold somewhere your pain. Well yeah, I mean that's great. So that's something that's attractive to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely cool. She's somebody that I just don't usually meet on dating apps, just a certain quality of person.
Speaker 6: So I mean, you're building her up pretty big before you even meet her.
Speaker 3: How are you feeling like going into the first date?
Speaker 4: I was nervous because I'm not a person.
Speaker 2: That's the type of language that we understand. Right, she's using.
Speaker 5: Paint brushes, you're using Crayola crayon.
Speaker 3: I mean that could be intimidating though, if somebody wants to talk art with you and then you're like, yeah, I like colors too.
Speaker 5: Art can be fun and artists objective, right, so you can like, I mean probably a little bit.
Speaker 2: Tell us what was the date? Like building it up pretty big?
Speaker 4: The date was amazing and it was She's not even like if I look at her physically, she's not even really the type of girl I would normally go for. But there was something about her, like her presence.
Speaker 2: She gave you that's so cool of her.
Speaker 3: That's that's not what he meant.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like her aura, you know she had like like.
Speaker 6: That's cool, man, that's cool that you've noticed that that you appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Where were you getting this vibe? Like what's the setting?
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, we're in a restaurant. You know, we had a couple of drinks and stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, did you give her that compliment?
Speaker 4: Not? Not quite. I mean I was just captivated the whole time. You know, I was trying not to be not to sound like an idiot.
Speaker 3: How did not sound like an idiot?
Speaker 1: Go?
Speaker 3: Did that work out for you?
Speaker 7: I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: You know, I did my best, but I mean I think we had a great conversation. I mean we we just got into a really deep conversation. Like we're talking about love and like the end of time and whoa, and like, if I'm totally honest with you, guys, I don't know if I understood everything completely she was talking about.
Speaker 2: But oh, you gotta go to the bookstore get that End of Time for Dummies. I like it. Okay. I mean you're saying a lot of nice things about her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe you didn't understand. It's a good thing that you still vibed and liked her.
Speaker 3: What do you think she was thinking about you?
Speaker 4: I don't know, because just like the way that we were dressed. You know, I was in a baseball cap and a polo and she's wearing this long flowing dress.
Speaker 6: Like a like a sun dress or did she think you were going somewhere fancy?
Speaker 5: She's like we're at the met Galla right.
Speaker 4: The only way I could describe it is that she was like a goddess.
Speaker 6: Wow, I feel like it's still sundressed, like like a Maxie rap.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I'm intimidated just hearing about her. But I know I've never.
Speaker 3: Talked to a goddess before.
Speaker 5: I wonder if we call her, she's gonna have symphony music for her ring don't you know what we're going.
Speaker 2: To find out in just a minute. Let's talk about how the date ended that night.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, we talked for a really long time and I dropped her off and I gave her kiss on the cheek. Yeah, I mean it seemed like we both had a good time, and I said I would contact her again. But then contacting her again, I didn't hear anything.
Speaker 6: So did she ever confirm that she'd contact you back, that she was, I mean, give any indication she was looking forward to seeing you again?
Speaker 4: You know, if she did, I don't know if I really understood it. She was just kind of talking mysteriously a lot, and okay, but yeah, but I liked it. I like the way she talked. She was just a very mysterious person.
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 3: You were sober right on this day, you like, and I mean like not just from alcoholics.
Speaker 4: So I had a few drinks, but just within the conversation, she just started a fire in me.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, who.
Speaker 3: Would say you're drunk in love?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sounding like a poet, right.
Speaker 5: My body also burns in places too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we might need to set you up with a doctor's appointment after this. But first we're gonna call Taylor for you and we'll try and get you a second date update with the mysterious goddess. I like you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm really glad because I'm so nervous. I don't know what I would say. I'm glad you guys are talking to her first.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, we're gonna try our best. We'll do it right after this. Hold on there, we've been hearing a lot of words that we don't normally get for a second date call to describe the woman that Brett went out with the other day named Taylor, like mysterious goddess, hypnotize siren.
Speaker 3: I don't think he said that.
Speaker 2: I agree something like that.
Speaker 3: I mean I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, long flowing dress while she ate her cheese fries.
Speaker 6: Okay, dude, that's the goddess.
Speaker 3: I want to be, just the cheese fry goddess.
Speaker 2: This is a one in a billion type of woman, according to Brett, and he's not sure why. Really it works for him because this isn't the typical type of lady that he goes for.
Speaker 6: Well, maybe that's exactly why it works, right, None of the other ones have worked.
Speaker 2: That's why we're here, no question, He is curious about where this could take him and Brooke you had some curious years which ended up paying off in the end. So what do you think about this woman?
Speaker 3: I think she sounds amazing.
Speaker 6: Maybe she has a lot of options on dating apps, you know, like, if she's so different and she stands out so much, I'm sure you're not the only one that's noticed, you know.
Speaker 4: Do you think that's possible, Brett, Yeah, it's very possible.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you may have some competition. Are you up for that? I think it's where can he.
Speaker 1: Keep up.
Speaker 2: From?
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's a little goddess too.
Speaker 2: I am nervous though to call Taylor here if she's as amazing as you say she is. But we're going to give it our best shot.
Speaker 4: You guys can do this. I believe in you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm looking to reach Taylor.
Speaker 8: Is calling man.
Speaker 2: Thank you. My name is Jeffrey from a radio show called Broken Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Hi Taylor, Hi, Hi, Hello, it's a terrestrial.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, it's nice to say hi to everybody.
Speaker 5: Top of the morning.
Speaker 3: She's Irish.
Speaker 6: And uh.
Speaker 2: We're actually doing a segment right now called a Second Date Update, which is a dating segment where we try and help out some of our listeners with their love lives.
Speaker 6: I love love.
Speaker 2: Taylor.
Speaker 6: I will tell you right now, we have done hundreds, if not thousands of these, and no one has ever had that response.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you, out of all the hundreds of thousands that we've done, no listener has ever talked about a date like Brett did about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh, you want to talk about Brett.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk about Brett. Bab's about you? And sorry, that was low class.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 2: We won't ask you about Brett.
Speaker 9: Oh well, I guess you could ask yourselves. How do French chefs make.
Speaker 8: You love them?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: What a French chef?
Speaker 8: They butter you up?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Wait, so Brett did that? He was buttering you up on the date.
Speaker 8: I'm not understanding.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, or maybe he didn't.
Speaker 6: Did Brett not give you enough compliments and you didn't like that?
Speaker 3: Not enough thought of? He didn't grease your wheels?
Speaker 2: Just eat butter on the date.
Speaker 9: Let me just say this, Okay. I hurt the most when I'm lost, and sometimes the hardest to express but the easiest to ignore. I can be given to many or just one?
Speaker 5: What am I French fries?
Speaker 3: I'm not going to try hurt the most.
Speaker 1: What you know?
Speaker 2: That makes a lot of sense to me when you say that, tailor, But my co host seem like they're in the dark a little bit.
Speaker 8: So I think it's I'm love. I am love, your love you like bread.
Speaker 3: This makes sense.
Speaker 6: When we talked to Brett, Yeah, he was having a hard time describing how you felt on the date.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know, like he didn't know what your vibes were.
Speaker 6: He couldn't really tell because he said you talked you were like a mystery.
Speaker 3: You were an enigma and very deep.
Speaker 2: Can we ask you about your date with Brett because he told us a little bit from his perspective.
Speaker 9: Well, I don't know if I should get into specifics, but I can tell you.
Speaker 8: Okay, what do you call two Italian ants?
Speaker 2: This is a romance?
Speaker 3: Romance?
Speaker 5: Oh rome and ants?
Speaker 6: Rome? Okay, okay, okay, So you you want to have a romantic connection with him. I don't know that he understands that because you're not very direct.
Speaker 2: But can you not judge her so much?
Speaker 3: I'm just honestly, I'm getting a little frustrated that.
Speaker 2: You're intimidated by her, and so you're last.
Speaker 3: I just do you talk to me.
Speaker 10: We all have our process, Okay, okay, it's very.
Speaker 2: Nice for you to be so understanding when my co hosts are being so not understanding.
Speaker 5: You straight to the point.
Speaker 6: It's just it's just you said romance and ants and that I mean that means that you like him, right, the butter, the butter, These are all good things.
Speaker 2: I feel like she's just talking about her perspective of what love is in general and what what she's searching for in a partner in the universe. Was talking, I was finishing my thought, and I think that as the driver of this segment, it's time to bring Brett into the conversation and see if his love fits into her love universe.
Speaker 3: But that is that could be interpreted.
Speaker 1: I think you need to work on your poetry.
Speaker 2: I'm not quite as deep as.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet Jose.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna tell Brett to come on the phone. Brett, Hi, So, Taylor. The way the segment works is Brett is on the other line listening, trying to understand what's going on as.
Speaker 3: Everyone is beautiful.
Speaker 10: That's beautiful, okay, Okay, So you two can talk to each other, Brett, take a breather over here.
Speaker 3: I mean I think did you did you get what she was saying? Brett?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense to you.
Speaker 3: Could you interpret it for us, Brett?
Speaker 4: I mean I think that she is just saying that she really uh appreciate love and like connecting with people.
Speaker 1: Yes, Bt, Yes, they understand very well.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 9: I just want someone, maybe, Brett, maybe not to someday have rabbit friends.
Speaker 3: Rabbit friends.
Speaker 2: Rabbit why rabbit friends?
Speaker 8: Well, because you know what the rabbit's friends say when they get a Valentine's Day cars, what happens, It looks like somebody loves you.
Speaker 2: How does that resonate with you?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm I'm a person who you know is always diving deep into the rabbit holes of.
Speaker 8: Right, Okay, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: Making sense to them. That's what matters.
Speaker 3: Rabbits like to multiply.
Speaker 6: So maybe care today, gone tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Okay, So guys are basic, Okay, no cap on that, Okay, but that's I feel that the energy vibe in between you two.
Speaker 3: Right now, auras are matching.
Speaker 2: You're saying, they're meshing the rainbows now, it's yeah, it's a double or orgy.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: So, with all that said, and with all the energy in this room, right now, I would like to ask Taylor, will you go out on one more date with Brett? Because these these are his words. He said that you started a fire within him. I'm not even making that up.
Speaker 8: Well, let me answer your question with a question question.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want it any other way. Go ahead.
Speaker 8: Did Adam and Eve ever have a date?
Speaker 3: There's a snake involved. I could never be bad on a date.
Speaker 2: Don't pour some water on.
Speaker 1: Charge right now?
Speaker 2: So sorry, Taylor, did Adam and Eve have a date?
Speaker 8: The answer is no, but they did have an apple?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so you want to have an apple with him?
Speaker 5: You guys would make a good pair.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Do we have gift cards for apples?
Speaker 3: Or I got I got an apple in the fridge right now.
Speaker 2: We would love to mail you that apple for a date, Taylor, if you're up for it?
Speaker 7: What will be?
Speaker 9: Will be?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, no wonder he reached out to us for help.
Speaker 1: Understand this.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say yes that she agreed to go out and meet up with Brett one more time.
Speaker 5: This like a bee pun joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this day, it's just so exhausting.
Speaker 5: You know, I think we've been on the phone for two hours.
Speaker 2: We're I'm calling it. We're sending you guys out one more time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, match made my heaven.
Speaker 2: MAT's for sure. Good luck you too.
Speaker 3: Thank you broken Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: In the morning, we got a text the seventy eighty five nine two that says, I'm pretty sure I'm the only listener left because my radio is broken and I can't change it off your chain. Oh, we appreciate you sticking with us. A choice that was nuts, that was out there.
Speaker 6: I liked it, you did, Okay, it just got a little frustrating for me at a certain point. Like I love deep thinkers and everything, but like, can we answer a question, just one, not another question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna be honest. I don't see them actually going out again, even though I forced it at the end there.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't think it matters what you tried to force. Yeah, that woman is doing whatever she wants exactly.
Speaker 2: But here's the good news. She did save him and his feelings because she could have totally been like, oh, he's not on my level, like I'm a mountain and he's a lowly flower or what type of mountain goat is he It could have gone that way, but she just said what will be will be, and that's how we should.
Speaker 3: Leave it, okay, or she just left him hanging, which kind of sucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're gonna get married, Like who knows.
Speaker 3: Even if they got married. He's like, did I say I do? I don't know if they asked.
Speaker 5: Her, and she goes, do I.
Speaker 2: If you ever want to get help from this show, it couldn't possibly go any worse than that call give us a call, So reach out to us. What's the harm? And you can find all of our Seconday podcasts up online wherever you get yours at Brooke and
Speaker 3: Jeffrey Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning