Speaker 1: And that was the best catch.
Speaker 2: Your touchdown catch was the best that he probably had ever seen with his own two eyes.
Speaker 1: Did he feel like that to you?
Speaker 2: That's coming, that's saying a lot coming from Trent Williams. He's played a lot of football, so uh, yeah, it means a lot.
Speaker 1: I said, he's played a lot of football.
Speaker 2: So if he says that's really good, it makes me really happy.
Speaker 1: Oh dear, it felt fantastic.
Speaker 2: I'm just uh, wasn't really confident in the play call, uh, because that was something we had called originally from like way farther out, and when he called it from the ten, I had a double chat with Brock to make sure it was the right play.
Speaker 1: And I was like, all right, man, just throw it. And he just threw it. So it was pretty fun.
Speaker 2: I mean, Bronk's always been trusting you guys, but he's even putting more trues, Like I was gonna put the ball up there and let my guy make.
Speaker 1: Him happening more.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think just watching like I mean the deep boy threw to Juwan, like he just has trusting us to go out there and make plays. And I mean, we have a lot of really talented football players. Some we've said for a long time, whether it's deebo a Yuk Juwan Me McCaffrey, jew, we have a lot of guys who can catch a football. So for him to go out there and have that trust, I think just reinforces that fact that we have a lot of playmakers that he just trusts interceptions or the offense. He's pretty good, isn't he? Goodness gracious, I was just bumped. I was actually frustrated at first because he had as many points as the nine Ers offense did to start the game. So I'm glad that we got some more points on the board. But yeah, just a heck of a play. Hopefully he hit like seventeen miles an hour. H. I don't know if he did, but I'm pumped for him that that was an amazing play. I'm sure you need to see a couple of replays. But where would you rank your catch on your career?
Speaker 1: Websins dumb. I might have to get back to you on that. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I'll call it top five though probably I have no idea. I just finished, man that that play is usually further out. What was your doubt about just being too crowded. I mean it was it was like an out and up that we had originally called from like the forty yard line, and so I thought it was gonna be a much We're gonna run it from farther out. So running an out and like a twelve yard out and up from the ten yard line is a little aggressive, But what a great play call.
Speaker 1: When it works. Man. As you know, Brock's very humble. Brock.
Speaker 2: Yes, the way he signs his autographs and takes up the entire football every single time doesn't really make it seem like that.
Speaker 1: Someone quote him on that when he was talking about his athleticism. He hasn't better ten yards but the depot and Christian.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: So he didn't say me exactly, thank you. I mean that the fact that he you know, I think.
Speaker 2: You know he does, but I mean, I think he constantly proves that he does have that athleticism, whether it's the NFC Championship game or today, like when he can scurry that the is that that's a right word, right, when you can scurry for a first down on third down. I mean I love that because most of the time you have one of our you know, skilled players getting double teamed and then they're trying to take away everybody else. And if you just let Brock run, it's really good for the Niners just to keep us on the football field. I feel like you're playing with extra focus after the tough two losses.
Speaker 1: Yes and no. I thought we started off well.
Speaker 2: You know, I want to score touchdowns, so like getting two field goals to start the game, we're leaving points on the board, you know. Then obviously Fred had an amazing play to you know, get a touchdown, and I think we were rolling there for a little bit. But in the second half, I think we have a lot of things that we need to clean up. We had like three drives that weren't great. We were on the field for a while, but you know, they weren't fantastic, and those are things that we have to execute and stay on the field and you know, not fumble it not, I mean, whatever it was.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched the tape, so I don't really see it.
Speaker 2: But I just felt like we were playing from behind a little bit there in the third and fourth quarter. So we need to clean that up, especially when we're playing like very dominant teams that have like really good offenses. Not saying the Patriots don't, but our defense was playing very good against in the day.
Speaker 1: George say, all right, start over the defense that.
Speaker 2: The offense feel that you guys can understand, go ahead and do what you want to do the.
Speaker 1: Rest of the game.
Speaker 2: I love it when our defense plays well. It makes it takes a lot of the pressure off the offense. Off the offense, that's funny. It just takes pressure off us when our defense, you know, you know they're gonna go out there and get a stop, get a turnover, which they did a lot of that today.
Speaker 1: So it gives us.
Speaker 2: Confidence in them that they're gonna get stops and allows us to just not feel that pressure as much. I would say, let you guys were as good as anybody and better than anybody in the red zone.
Speaker 1: Ye anything you put your being on. Maybe why that hasn't clicked so far?
Speaker 2: No, not necessarily. I like running the ball when we get in the red zone. I'm a huge fan of that. But you know, I think I think teams are doing a good job about countering a lot of stuff we want to do on offense. I mean, you saw the Pages do a lot of six on the line today. Uh, kind of daring us to throw and sometimes we guess right and sometimes we didn't. But you know, just with whether it's a runner or pass, and just things that we need to look at clean up. And I know that coach Chanahan is gonna do a really good job of being brutally honest with us about what we need to be better at. Went for five years to carry, but it seemed like you guys were blocking.
Speaker 1: It up for him up front.
Speaker 2: I felt really good about it, you know, I thought, are our outside guys, whether it's tight ends or you know, juice was really good. I thought we were flowing really well today with a lot of stuff with the wide receivers kind of bluffing on the ends too.
Speaker 1: I thought they did a great job.
Speaker 2: And when you have like a hat on everybody except for a safety, the JP is a good enough running back. He's playing great, but he's a good enough player to see that and like set up blocks and then cut back inside. And he's just done a fantastic job of that in every game this season. Might be a little bit questionable. Do you go up to Kyle afterwards? Absolutely not, no, no, absolutely not. I'll you know what he's in the zone. I don't need to take him out of that zone. He can talk to party about it. I'm not questioning to play a colle just like yeah, it's more like curious, like interesting, but I mean it is what it is. It was ended up being a touchdown, so a great play call.
Speaker 1: How are my ribs? Why says who?
Speaker 2: Who is the rumor from?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Guys are just incredible fantastic, Thanks guys,