Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap. Garrett, you've been hitting out of the park lately with your phone taps. Oh thank you. Let's see what happens today. What do you have? Well? Lynn wanted to play a phone tap on her dad. Now it's his birthday and Lynn's dad, Donald works the late shift, so he gets home around seven am every day, So she thought, why don't you call dad and give him a little birthday wake up call? Oh god, you've done this before. Yes, and it turned out to be a disaster and we might get mom here all right, all right, See how irritated someone could be when they really want to sleep. Let's listen into Garrett's phone tap. Hi, good morning. I'm looking for one Donald. I just want to say good morning. It's time to get up for work.
Speaker 2: You get.
Speaker 1: Tony, Yes, good morning. It is now seven thirty five, and I'm just calling to let you know good morning.
Speaker 2: I just told you you had the wrong number of stuff going here. Who man, you got the wrong damn number.
Speaker 1: This is your seven forty wake up call, just to let you know that it's time to get up. You don't want those day to go to waste.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you starting to piss me off. Hello, Lizy, Yes, don't go reb hey like yo yo? What told you? Don't take me? Yes? Is it?
Speaker 1: Wake up by beauty? Is this rise and shine? It's a brand new day in the mortal world? Is that peak? Why is that?
Speaker 2: But not for long?
Speaker 1: Donald? Good morning? Hi, this is your seven forty five wake up call.
Speaker 2: Better stop calling me, come down and burn your place down. I swear to God I will Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, Yes, good morning. This is Donald's wake up call.
Speaker 2: We don't have no so we don't have a wake up call. I say, seven forty five in the morning.
Speaker 1: We're trying to sleep.
Speaker 2: This this is ridiculous. Now swear can you call her one more time? Doug? My wife will wake her up again. I'm gonna come down there.
Speaker 1: Sit you, yes, sir Donald, Now.
Speaker 2: Get flower boy. I'm gonna bring a knock a rock your head. I'm gonna come down. Your door breaks down?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, have a great day.
Speaker 2: Did you have a great day?
Speaker 1: All right? Lend you there? Yeah, all right, So I just hung up on your parents. I didn't know both of them are home.
Speaker 2: You just said your dad was, Oh yeah, I know both of them.
Speaker 1: All right, let's call them back and kind of just let them know that you paid for this service, and uh, it's a no big deal.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, hello dad, Liz, Hi, what do you do? Have you been called me?
Speaker 1: Well? I know I just got your wake up call for your birthday? You did what? I just got your wake up call?
Speaker 2: That Lindy? You know I working? Now? Are you kidding me? I thought it'd be nice for your birthday. I don't for my birthday to you? How about how about a good morning sleep for my birthday?
Speaker 1: Hopefully I hope everything to you.
Speaker 2: Didn't sing to me? Just keep calling waking me up. It was only seventy five dollars. Only seventy five dollars?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: You just need seventy five.
Speaker 1: Dollars for something?
Speaker 2: Just keep calling me.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to do something, you know?
Speaker 2: Cool, Lindy. That's I'm making no dance this. Why are you spend your money on stuff like that? You just me thinking you should be spending your money on investment and here you are spending little.
Speaker 1: Dumb What if I haven't told you, if you haven't learned nothing from kid me? Lady be done.
Speaker 2: Who you risk? You got some bore over there.
Speaker 1: My name's Garrett. When I was during the Morning show, you just got phone tapped on your birthday. I don't think it's very funny.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't care what you're doing. That's that's what you can my birthday. You just do a joke on me. Huh, all right, get home night a birthday. You can sugar have a birthday, Lenny.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Dan phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show