Speaker 1: He is drinks chants, motherfucking podcast man. He's a legendary queen's rapper.
Speaker 2: He ain't agreed as your boy in O r E.
Speaker 1: He's a Miami hip hop mioneer put up as d J E f N.
Speaker 3: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players you know, me and the most.
Speaker 1: Professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk drink chans mo das New Year's c That's it's time for drink champions. Drink up, motherfucker mother would a good be hoping he would have studid this is your boy in O R E.
Speaker 2: Usually used to pass it to my pard.
Speaker 1: He's not here today because he's getting He took your advice and guess with these gigs, I.
Speaker 2: Call him.
Speaker 4: Shut up.
Speaker 1: We just made noise for e F and asked, literally, what's the day he got? Let you think you think this long intro today is a very special day. I'm honored that you chose to spend your birthday with the drink we we think a happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know to, so we gotta do it that way.
Speaker 5: I'm going.
Speaker 1: You know we're black and say, hell, we gotta do it that way. My kids is gonna love it? So what's what's what's going on DJ? The world of comedy. It's seeming like rap right now? Yes, yes, yes, yes, I think it's loose.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, they lose, they lose, they lose. They But I ain't gonna lie. Part of me loves it, love seeing like the competition, people going back and forth. And I guess it started with this famous Cat Williams.
Speaker 2: Yes, did you see that interview?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I saw parts of the interview.
Speaker 3: And because I'm older, when I'll see that, I always say that type of stuff is been neath to my intelligence because you know, I come up from a different group of men, I move a certain way, and when I see that, I know.
Speaker 2: People have their differences in life.
Speaker 1: You know. I was.
Speaker 3: Upset on so many levels, embarrassed on so many levels. I also felt that Shannon shop understanding where he's from and being an older guy, I felt that on certain platforms you're supposed to say you have your a grievances, but not on this show. Because it started a dominant effect of negativity around the world, and people who don't understand comedy will take stuff and run. Because over the last twenty thirty years, social.
Speaker 1: Media has really.
Speaker 3: Declined the mentality of most men and women around the world, so they don't fact check stuff. They believe everything, and whoever gets to the mic first truly has the advantage because people runation so fast without doing the checking.
Speaker 2: And that's the only thing I have against it. That's all with me.
Speaker 1: I'm on a different Yeah, I'm saying because.
Speaker 2: I noticed that.
Speaker 1: That's that's the reason why we do disclaim is now, you know, since since a famous Kanye West episode, like we do disclaimer is now because to a certain extent, I can ask a personal question, but I really can't control the answer. I can control my response to that. So now if I was to ask somebody about a friend of mine and there was this friend of mines, I now know to be like, don't be quiet on that part. I like because then although they know I can't control it, it's still personal. So that's what it felt to me, Like that's what we're feeling like. It's felt like comedians and I just can't waits. Obviously I was just want question, but like comedians been doing this, I think Afrion Crockett said, they said, oh, we've been like this. No read he doesn't participate in the back and forth neither. But it seems like comedians are really stepping up and saying, like I've seen Donell and another one going out each other.
Speaker 2: See that regardless of all that.
Speaker 3: You know, you're from New York, you know from Jersey Hollow, and you know all the people I hung out with us. At the end of the day, a man gotta be a man. And that's what we lose in. See, at the end of the day, men are supposed to be men, like we.
Speaker 1: Don't move that way. Men move.
Speaker 3: Real men move a certain way, no matter how they are tempered or pulled into a situation. To get off the square. The discipline is I'm a man first, and we had that. Unfortunately the rest of the world is.
Speaker 1: Not like that.
Speaker 3: So sometimes you gotta take the gloves off and get in the mud like everybody else. You know, some things can't be you can't lets slide, but you're to have the discipline, like you know, it's not worth it.
Speaker 2: This give me like jay Z.
Speaker 3: Like jay Z gets attack so much, but to this day you still hear him going back at nobody and that's just like a perfect example.
Speaker 2: And he wants to us.
Speaker 1: One is right that that's how everybody.
Speaker 2: Should move in life.
Speaker 3: I ain't sweating that, you know what I'm saying, especially if you take a risk of losing everything you worked hard for.
Speaker 2: Right, Because.
Speaker 1: Let me back up a little bit, I said Kat Williams, I started that, but can't ain't. Will Smith considered a comedian to a certain extent.
Speaker 2: To a certain stay.
Speaker 3: He has a comedic persona about him, right, but Will Smith is not in the same.
Speaker 2: Situation he will be at night club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Will smith situation is that he got a woman that devalued him. They see and your woman, It shows that your woman is just as powerful as you when you're wifey. That's why when people say be careful who you marry, because that woman represents you. So you want to have someone that represents you as well.
Speaker 2: And even though she.
Speaker 3: Has her issues and people love her, you know, at the same time, you will have to move a certain way, That's all.
Speaker 1: Did you thought that was stage when you saw it?
Speaker 2: When that situation where Chris Rock, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Was embarrassing on so many levels because I know Chris, I know Will And to put everybody to true size, you know, and I didn't true size. I just again. I thought it was embarrassing. I felt that at the end of the day, you want men to be men, you know, and as a man on will Smith part, he should never went on that stage there and did what he did.
Speaker 2: It should have been something handle.
Speaker 3: Off stage, talking to you in the back, let me higher at you.
Speaker 2: That Chris Rock situation was.
Speaker 3: I was disappointed to him because it showed him being in Brooklyn. He should have known that when he sees somebody rolling up on him, back up the back up, like why you're rolling up on me? And he just stood there and did that. That That that that bothered me. From ad that situation, I would have never been in the wits.
Speaker 2: I've never been in that situation.
Speaker 1: Situation.
Speaker 2: Most when I be in.
Speaker 1: Situations in my life, it's been because people have snuck me. It's never been a fair one.
Speaker 3: I heard people say they've done things to me, but never been able to really tell the truth right. So people get up there in the universe first will say, oh, such happened to TK, but no one knows the truth. So I have to bury it because I cannot chase a lie, and you cannot compete against a lie who is a narcissist or a habitual liar, because there's some people who truly believe in what they saying and take it to the grade. So you can't go to each person like you're a person line ever, because people go don't believe what they want to believe.
Speaker 2: Now, I see one of the shows.
Speaker 1: Where this is one of the best crowd controlled I ever saw, Like you literally made motherfuckers put their hand them when they go to the bathroom. I was like, somebody got up. You said, hey, motherfucker, you ain't getting up no more. From now on, everyone's it's just set up.
Speaker 3: What I do is I let a couple of people go use the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I let two or three see the whole room.
Speaker 3: And then after when that fourth person start getting up, I said, excuse me, can you come have a seat with me for a.
Speaker 1: Second, And they're like no, No. I got to go and say just for a second, you know, And then I look around around.
Speaker 3: I say, let another motherfucker get up, you know, because I said, I'm in the middle of a conversation.
Speaker 2: And what I'm trying to show.
Speaker 3: The universe is that I am a professor of my game. That the information I'm dropping is not just a comedy show. What you're about to walk out on might be something that can.
Speaker 2: Change your life, you know.
Speaker 3: So I need you to really sit here, even though I'm playing, sit here and really coming. Because after my shows people say to me.
Speaker 1: Could you repeat what you said?
Speaker 3: And I'm like no, because I'm not a professor. You should have been in there really paying attention because I've elevated my game with comedy to what I.
Speaker 2: Call PhD level, Like you really got to.
Speaker 3: Come to my show and really be alert because I read, I study. It's so much that when I'm on stage, I really want to give the world this information. And when I was here last time and I was talked about ink file and all this stuff about LLCs and eims right, and as I progress in life, I still learn things to this day. And when I come to your show, I always try to be so prepared because when I walk down the street, no matter if I'm in Paris, Australia, people have seen your show. They talked to me about my knowledge, they talked to me about being well spoken, and I represent the African American man. I take pride in that because of what my past was. Twenty thirty years ago. It's about evolving into become a better man, you know, and that's the kind of man I want to be.
Speaker 2: I remember that.
Speaker 1: That started since that on stage was like that year I believe Dave Chappelle got attacked.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was grazy year.
Speaker 1: They going, Have you ever had a heckler or something like that happened to you where someone try to physically come at you because you'd be pretty harsh. Yeah. I think I'm truly well respected, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I think I'm well respected. No one really comes out. I might have issues, but I'm smart enough. I know how to control the room. That comes from torn with cash, twenty millionaires, the jay Z, the n w A and what happened. I remember doing a rough Rider tour and Leo Cohen, Yeah he was at the show and he said, man, people don't know how Yeah you know, you know. So he was like, nobody knows how important your show is as an MC because I'm there to control the climbing of the room. It's the same way as the standard comedian. People can start going back and forth. Now I can make a choice. We could turn this motherfucker out. I have the ability, right, did I control the room. Right, this thing can go to the war. Well, we can have a physical fight, or I can have security escort you out to protect everybody, see, because everybody.
Speaker 2: Has to be protected.
Speaker 3: Because to go way back to a club I did about thirty years ago called Terminal D. Got into a big fight in Terminal D. And what I realized that everybody in the club sued me.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: See, whoever got the money right in the club is getting sued.
Speaker 2: Who everybody's gonna sue you?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: So that taught me thirty years ago.
Speaker 3: And when I do that, when people do have problems with me on stage, I actually say to myself, why did you come out to start a problem? Because all these I become nervous on stage. Not that I fear for my life, I'm nervous because this can go so many ways.
Speaker 2: People can get hurt.
Speaker 3: Right then the worst case they are going in front of a judge, going for having the police come handcuffing you.
Speaker 2: Somebody could die.
Speaker 3: Everybody always thinks that a fight just gonna be a fight, but it can lead to someone really getting.
Speaker 1: Hurt, you know, you know, like I always knew how important comedy is, right, But during the pandemic. It really, really really really made me, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so that's what I'm saying, Like, I don't think you ever bombed, right, No, no, never, Okay.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 1: Comedy has now has its dark side to It's not all wrights and cameras.
Speaker 3: So true, and it's good what's happened to it because people. You know, one of my great friends Ab he's here too. He talked one day and he said, people love looking at car accidents. See, whenever there's a problem, no matter what, lover from comedy to Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: People love looking at cars.
Speaker 3: People love looking at situations that might make them feel better for the day. So comedy is right up there with puppy combs see puppy Combs.
Speaker 2: Situation is people.
Speaker 3: Tune in because it's they love seeing whatever their reason, they love seeing someone who was so successful go through so much pain. Some are happy, some don't have no feelings whatsoever. But you stop to look to see what's going on. And that's just the human nature, you know, it's just human nature. So who's ever on the receiving side of that pain?
Speaker 2: Can you handle it?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: I heard you say you manage yourself for thirty.
Speaker 2: How many forty years now? Yeah, forty years.
Speaker 1: You never thought about having get management or something like that.
Speaker 3: I think I'm cheap when I come down to it, I think.
Speaker 2: That's why you don't want to. I think they.
Speaker 1: Gotta be that because I get calls on the top.
Speaker 2: Can't let me do that?
Speaker 1: And if a person can't do it better than me, I'm not highering you.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm not the nigga that's gonna give.
Speaker 3: Away red just to have an entourage and say people rolling with me like some people need it, but I don't need it. I booked myself on shows. I got through the winter car and get a driver. I can get the hotels and it keeps me busy and now achieving certain things in life.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm president of the homeowners Association.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: You know I'm on the whole nothing.
Speaker 1: Most people have not reached the peak of my career. You know what I'm saying. I'm the leader of the neighborhood watch. Really, I get.
Speaker 2: Everybody up early in the morning.
Speaker 5: Everybody.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm a crossing garden on Tuesdays and Thursday.
Speaker 2: Damn, this is where the jack.
Speaker 1: I'm where the jacket. This is start signing.
Speaker 3: Then I go back to my coffee on the on the little chair. I do that with my my slippers on. Let me tell you something like it's amazing. And when I rolled through the area to do my homeowns associates because I give out numerous violations, I wasn't ready. I'm on a scooter with a guy. Do everything fly? They be thinking of crip. I swear That's how I've been moving. U. I found the way just to really enjoy life, you know, and you have no idea what this means to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our show is about giving our flowers. Got ready, you know, we got to.
Speaker 5: Get to it.
Speaker 3: I like everything. A lot of people don't know. I'm really in the classical music, Like I really like Frank I mean Yanni. I'm a Yanni classical. Yeah, I like Yanni. I love classicalmmusic. The music that he puts out, it's just so amazing. If you just sit there and just listen to like early in the morning, sipping on some coffee and got your candily for you let the world into your life. I always say, from five am to twelve I try not to talk to nobody in this world unless you're my children or loved one, because I don't want to hear nobody's bullshit in their life. So so five to twelve is for the Lord, I call it, and in twelve or five I take all calls from everybody else.
Speaker 2: You striperly dressed in all red.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but but I knew you might be saying something and not just expect when I say this, right, because when the world has such a no, this is not gonna say this son good offending. When the world IQ.
Speaker 1: Is not that high, they associate ship like that.
Speaker 7: But I look good, I'm really red. I didn't anybody that looks good in red.
Speaker 1: That's the first thing they said that he pulled up. He's looking like a blood. No disrespect.
Speaker 3: You know, everybody own games. I wish everybody the best, but I don't don't. I'm been the aar figa.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, as I.
Speaker 8: Wanted to cut my hair before I came here. Yes, when I found out it's your birthday, I said.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, yeah, yeah, you got a rocket. You know, I got a little shame to you know what I'm saying. Sure, yes, it made me feel so good just now when you when you pulled up because I found out that there's someone in this world that's the worst parker than me.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that car hell is good.
Speaker 1: They were saying that, no, no, that out there the senior citizens looking way down on the streets. But nigga, I'm.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do with the camera. It's a couple of.
Speaker 3: Inches from the cara. Yeah, I parked the hell out that with Who's my favorite comedity? And it took me a while to start saying comedians' names because I never paid attention to comedians. But if I had to say who's truly the best stand up comic, I would say in the world, because he's versatile, he can go either way if he had to. It's Tommy Davison. Tommy Davisson. And here's the thing about business. See, most comedians, when I try to teach in the game of comedy, they are just looking for tomorrow. Tommy Davison will be working until he's one hundred years old because the style of comedy can blend into anywhere, and that's what you want in comedy. You don't want to just be in one category your whole life. Like you know, years ago, as we called the gangster comedy and another comedian took that in New York. I let him have it because when you're in business, you don't want nothing I think gangster to be associated with your name. You don't want nothing like that. I used to have King of Underground Comedy. Somebody else took that. I allowed them to have that as well. What I had told ab and what I told some friends of mine that was important to me. I want to be considered the king of hip hop comedy because no one was doing stand up on tours before me, and I started with NWA in nineteen eighty eight and I did all the major tours and people came on after me, but.
Speaker 2: I was like the first in hip hop.
Speaker 3: So that's the tithe that I want because I know can't no one take the king of hip hop comedy.
Speaker 2: No one could take that.
Speaker 1: Speaking to you you wearing red, I remember me watching an interview and someone asked you about Sugar Night and I remember like how passionate you was like and saying that Sugar was a good guy and at the time Sugar was looked.
Speaker 2: At like a devil.
Speaker 1: I did, how did you use develop a relationship with Shugar me? And see, I know sug when he was a bodyguard. Oh wow, n w A he was.
Speaker 2: He protected me in DLC, that's.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In DLC, was roommates on tour.
Speaker 3: So Sug was the bodyguard, still working at UNLB as a football player, and I saw the rise and fall of him, and I mean he used to come pick me up.
Speaker 2: We used to go hang out.
Speaker 1: It was no gang.
Speaker 2: Affiliating type stuff.
Speaker 3: See everybody I hung out with, from r Kelly to Baby, from cash Money to Easy.
Speaker 2: I always was my own man. We do what we're supposed to do. Everybody go their way.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 3: Coming to your house. I'm not hanging with you. I just always been that kind of guy. So they've always showed me mar respect. I just hate that to see all these things happen to everybody based on bad choices in life.
Speaker 2: And that's what it comes down to. It comes down to bad.
Speaker 3: Choices, and men of power got to a level of success that they didn't understand the appreciation of air, the appreciation of leaves, the appreciation just walking the street and being a man and being free like we It's so important to understand freedom and going in out of your house when you want to, you know, what I'm saying like so important, and we need to let the young kids understand because they glorifying going to jail, they glorifying getting locked up, and we have to OG's. We have to really push that message of letting these kids know. Yo, it ain't that serious, cud. I mean, we had social media back in the nineties. We all be doomed. I always think of Tupac had had on Twitter. Here's the thing about when you mentioned Tupac's Now, I knew Tupac to way back when he was on tupac Story. Yeah, way back, even when he was with Digital Underground.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And the thing that Tupac needed was.
Speaker 3: The OG, a real og to guide him because he was looking for love and leadership. Is that he met people that was in a transition in their life and he wound up going the wrong way. Because when you think about something much this other day, when he got out of jail, he was on the out of jail now jail a year and see, jail pushed you. And when you get locked up. People don't understand this. It's it's the universe. It's energy. The universe push locks you up to really save your life. Watch where I'm going you can either go to jail and understand the the I call it being reborn. Reborn is to get your life together and you come on and be a better man. I've seen some people go in that got it, but when you talk about famous people, there's only one person that really got it, that went to jail and came out and became a better person. It was Gucci Man. See Gucci Man went and no disrespecting I say this, Gucci, my nigga. He went in the ugly man. He went and fucked up in the head. He went in out of shape, pre diabetic, maybe diabetic. That motherfucker came out of Madelia got a six pack.
Speaker 1: Waves, nigga've been trying to get the fucking six packses nineteen ey three here. And I don't know about you the food they serve you in there as far so, how how did he pull that off?
Speaker 3: And that's how people should look at Gucci Man. Gucci Man went in and got it right because got married.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's what the universe does.
Speaker 3: It shows you that you're on a projection of failure and you go in there and you turn things around. But everything has to everything has to work out though, you know, like life is really avoiding mind feels because life is full of mind feels right set and so you can you can you maneuver around the mind feels to stay on course. And if you ever hit the mind feel, can you heal and get back and continue your journey?
Speaker 1: I once her Kirk Franklin say, ah, you can't. Can't heal, You can't. You can't wait to win until you You can't heal until you wait. You can't win. But wait till you heal. You're gonna have to win wounded sometimes, Yeah, yeah, I thought that was Yeah, even when life is perfect, it's definition of character, right, because you the way you see the world going today, it's fucked up out here, fam or the mentality, not just in the streets, I mean all the way up the government, the people on that level who who are making decisions truly believe no.
Speaker 2: One attacked the cap insane.
Speaker 1: People really walking around thinking that didn't happen Trump, It's on a video and they really feel like it did not happen. That's the illusion of life now, like things can happen and people truly pretend that it's not going on, and it's on video. And then when you talked about right and when you talk about politics, you see how white privilege, no disrespect to anybody white orf society.
Speaker 3: I just want to bring things to really are right now. One time have they called Donald Trump a murderer?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, And watch one point.
Speaker 3: If we went out, if everybody we went somewhere right now, we shot somebody up, everybody here will get accessory to murder. Donald Trump should be accessory to murder because five people died at the Capitol.
Speaker 2: But no one never talks about him. Nothing that talks about that. You didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if people died, don't know. People go, yeah, a couple of people died. Never have you heard them say murderer. But I let it have been a black or Spanish person. He would have been associated affiliated with murder murder one because he led an army of African Americans or Spanish people to cite to the site a riot. Exactly, it had been over. And that's the way the world. So we could talk about it or complain all day. I tell people day life goes to the strongest, Like if you've gone through life week or scared, then you doomed because this only going to the savvy, the.
Speaker 2: Swift, and the person that is most courageous.
Speaker 5: You like Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: Joe, I love Joe. I don't really like any of the So remember my old head. I'll go back when.
Speaker 1: We call them politics.
Speaker 3: Politics was old fashioned right when it was old like people who ran the country. He was just corny, old white men. Trump brought a little flavor, did to it right Obama did first Obama. Obama bought it, and then Trump brought it in. You respected Obama. But the only thing, as a man with I didn't like what Obama he signed the LBGTQ on his watch.
Speaker 1: He gave that a.
Speaker 3: Pass and that's how that became into law. And not against the LBGGQ, It's just that that's what happened on his watch. Trump came in, and I'm totally against a man who's a liar. I believe that if you're president of the United States of America, there's nothing you have to lie about again because of the capital again, because of all the cases he had from the stripper.
Speaker 2: To New York City. The way he talks is.
Speaker 3: That somebody he walked up one day and somebody gave him these cases. That's how pretty much half the world thinks they believe that someone just woke up and he didn't do these things. They just set them up and nigga, you got a case and that I think that's wrong. But again, we are persuaded to think so many things. And it's like the old saying, not guilty.
Speaker 2: I didn't do it. I didn't do it till a person starts saying, yeah.
Speaker 5: Made them up. I ain't do it.
Speaker 1: I'm a flip flopper on Trump, right because because I do like the fact that he'll be for like Kim Jones and Rosie down on the same day.
Speaker 2: Like that's kind of hard to me.
Speaker 1: Because we're friends. Now, you really got to step up like ye, but you're a leader that no, no, I gotta get you. I gotta get you.
Speaker 2: A game, but you gotta leave me.
Speaker 1: Got to hear me out.
Speaker 2: I gotta hold your account.
Speaker 5: You a lead.
Speaker 3: I see people come on your show. I see people around the world saying I'm a boss. Everybody say I'm a boss. See a boss is a title, that's all it is. See, you're a leader. You're a leader of the people. You lead people.
Speaker 5: I need you.
Speaker 3: I'm just my suggestion because you're grown. Yes, I want you to lead people. People see when you trump no nothing, No, I'm saying Lee.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When I say Lee, understand what comes out your mouth. It's so powerful that you understand. This is going to influence someone. Okay, I want you to I promise you please.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, in consideration, I got I'm just saying the presidency right now, even though we're talking about it, let me give me a low level. It's a lot of intelligence. You gotta make this up.
Speaker 3: This hard decision, man, Yeah, it really is. Because you, whatever your feelings are, Trump, you got Trump. Whatever your feelings for body got bid in. You don't know who to believe, You don't know who would believe you.
Speaker 5: Do you still vote?
Speaker 1: I have to vote.
Speaker 5: You have to vote. I have to vote.
Speaker 8: You feel it's still an extremely important right and everybody should.
Speaker 1: Everybody should vote, regardless of what they say and whatever.
Speaker 2: You should get in line.
Speaker 5: And do it.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: You have to vote because when you look back at this country, understand what we've gone through. You know, you go back to nineteen seventy two, women wasn't able to have a bank account.
Speaker 2: To nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 3: You go back to the early sixties, women wasn't able to wear bikinis they wear on the beach. Now you have to have a dress at half an inch before your waste I mean for your knee, or you would get a ticket get or taken to jail. So voting helps put certain politicians in the office to believe in what you believe in. Right, It's just that social media has changed them too. Everybody's clickbait.
Speaker 1: Even the people in the White House, they're in it for it likes more so than doing their job.
Speaker 4: And t K.
Speaker 8: What if you don't like any one of them and you don't see you listen to this one, you listen to that one, and neither one of them say anything that you feel is important to you.
Speaker 3: Most people, most people are going to say I'm not going to vote. Most people will say I'm not going to That's what it feels like.
Speaker 1: And the thing that you have to go with is.
Speaker 5: Souse.
Speaker 3: That's where I'm at demonstrations beter than conversation.
Speaker 2: You got to go with the least of the most evils.
Speaker 3: Who was the who didn't hurt us that much when they was office because they vote been in office when you when you got Trump, I mean you got Biden. His situation to me is the migrants come into this country, right, and how they are handling it. Now, I'm not against them coming to the country. I'm upset on how they handle the people who are ready be here. And what I mean is the migrants come in this country, they'll move people out of apartments, move people out of jobs, and get these people in vouchers and things to survive. And I tell people for the homeless or Section eight, now you got to go out the country and come back as a Mexican and then become a migrant to come back over here to win. So it's like, who's making these decisions? Right, We're sending billions of dollars to Ukraine, billions of dollars saying neighborhoods out here as far And.
Speaker 1: That's my point.
Speaker 3: We don't take our own people, right, Yeah, we won't even take our own people. And that's what's so crazy that the right people not making decisions on the high level.
Speaker 2: And this is why it's so confusing.
Speaker 5: I am that's so hard.
Speaker 1: Yeahs so hard to vote.
Speaker 2: We have a dress.
Speaker 5: Seventeen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's the birthday. Man, want what you want to Let's do this, do this? Okay, Yeah, that's that's both.
Speaker 3: So that's the thing about So I would say to the people listening, just trying to make good decisions and make the best man win because it is what it is. Right, we're here, there's no turning back.
Speaker 1: I do kind of want to see, like if Kamala could step up, how do I feel about Kamala has because he's sleepy and she's not around. That's how I feel, right, you know what I mean? Like, so like I don't thought like I want to see I know, you know, I'm supposed to be high my level of yes, but I want I want to see something about me, want to see the black girl in her, Like I want that park to come out. At times, you've seen that camera come out of Obama right when he killed those I'm been like, it's just spinching. Obama's like this with a bogie every day.
Speaker 3: See, everybody has something on their resume that make you uncomfortable. You got Trump and just say with the Capitol, and you got bid in with the way he's handling the border. But the thing that you have Matala Harris and people a lot of people don't notice the government sent to the Africa with one hundred million to.
Speaker 2: Push the lbgtqre.
Speaker 1: Did you know that, Yeah, gave one.
Speaker 3: Hundred million to go to Africa for them to get behind that movement.
Speaker 2: And they would like and that say, this is my stand up.
Speaker 3: They was like, if you don't get out of here by nine o'clock, your nose is going to be stewed.
Speaker 2: They wasn't having in Africa.
Speaker 3: One of them guys said, So my point that I'm making, are you a leader or your follower or someone told you to do X, Y and Z, Because I think at the end of the day, some things you were just supposed to say no to. And I know politics is serious. Politics is the most scandalous game on the planet. So you know you're backstabbing and doing different deals behind closed doors. And since they're giving Ukraine a lot of money, since again the past seeds a lot of money, we all hustlers and we was giving that kind of money somebody, you know you're gonna be talking about talking to the mutself.
Speaker 2: You know, you know you're gonna have to give me a little something in.
Speaker 3: That back, you know, on the side, like y for that's a side like I'm gonna make sure this passed all right, but you know, hey, look look you know, make sure make sure I'm straight. You know we got this for you when you leave office. You know what I'm saying. I don't see that not happening, right. You think she's just happy to be there and she's just waiting her know, I mean, just the government trumpet by that whoever's president.
Speaker 2: I don't see them not doing side deals. It's a business.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, that's that Japanese whiskey seventeen years aki. It's smooth toooo. It's smooth.
Speaker 3: It's smooth, so all the people see to the motherfucking k who that motherfucker hit? Yeah, that's what is different saving this mottel especial occasions, you feel that, man, So what's your favorite place to perform? My answer to that all the time is whoever give me my check that night?
Speaker 1: Come on, you gotta have a place like like gonna lie like right, favorite country? Hold on, I don't even explain you why I did music. Okay, Miami was my favorite place to to to come, but it was my favorite place to perform, understand because I was I was hardly ever number one in Miami, but I was always number one in Philadelphia and always number one in Connecticut. Right right, wasn't necessarily my favorite places to perform, but it was my favorite place.
Speaker 2: Because that's where that energy came.
Speaker 1: Like, I never had a bad sh right right, and so what's one of these level all?
Speaker 3: But I had to really say, the city that does it for me or did it for me, was that as a swear guard was the most famous. Well listen to me, it stands in ovation by the way I described that.
Speaker 1: What will happened?
Speaker 3: Well, when I came out, you know, it was this is when I had this style called this rhythm.
Speaker 2: It was like one joke after the other.
Speaker 1: It is a style that I have.
Speaker 3: And after thirty minutes, in the first ten to fifty minutes, people still talking.
Speaker 2: I got this thing down to the science going into fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: The topics that I'm talking about is captivating people's attention. Then once I have you hooked, then I just take it all the way home. And at the end I still remember to this day, I said, because that's the type of nigg I am, t to the motherfucking k and walked off with my fists in the air, five thousand people. The power was so insane that it pushed me off the stage. That's how powerful the energy was. And that's where God, yeah, that's where. Yeah, crazy as we know, or yeah, insane, you know it's crazy. I decided to become a comedian around like nineteen is he doing Sideline?
Speaker 1: Shut up over there?
Speaker 2: You can answer the question. Yeah, I'm going to answer this way.
Speaker 1: It's really a low as you question question.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, every time I come here, I need y'all to start reading.
Speaker 1: So when I get guys going there, so I got here, you kind of got dumb. You don't mind.
Speaker 3: Remember if you guys are Leader from now home and I seeing your interviews, don't don't your.
Speaker 2: Safe Boston more.
Speaker 1: Leader? They cried at me and lead like that, and the kid and the kids a start saying that as well. I saw you in Daniel Beach by the two years. I remember that I was staring at you because I didn't know who the fuck you was. You were saying drink here in my was moving a million miles of who is this chair? But associated with myself, I wanted to do it by yourself. I could set down with us. Yeah, and then I wanted to you very polite. You also said you were doing the thing for Netflix or you was.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing about my thing with Netflix. I got my deal with Live Nation. Netflix is coming. It's gonna come two ways. It's gonna come through the Live Nation or me and castwenty millionaires is getting ready to do something. And if me and baby do what we are about to do, this will be the greatest stand up special.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to that's all.
Speaker 3: And right now, I have my own network, so I put on my own specials, you know, and it's called tk dot network. So until the meantime, I get what people see. Again, the world is set up to think to make it, you have to do Netflix. That's because we're programmed or that's the process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people think, oh, you got to make it to do that, You made it if you did Netflix.
Speaker 3: But I get the money. See, we live in industry that you have to be smart to get the money. So I put out my own specials. All the money comes directly to me. I put Yeah, I put my own special. My daughter executive produced, so on my special. Right, so even over the next seventy years, she will always get a check, right, Why.
Speaker 9: You get respected because the time that you spent on your show, we're all there for that. But then when everybody was leaving, you used out in the front. You ran from the stage in the front, giving people.
Speaker 3: I'm believe in shaking hands like you know, like a positive. A lot of comedians don't know how that started. I started that in the eighty shaking hands just something. It was two things, wonder, pull a bit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, because my game is.
Speaker 10: You know you need.
Speaker 7: That's how I was.
Speaker 3: That's how and then it just became a handshake. So when I see other comics doing it, I laughed because I'm like, they don't even know how how this all started, you know, so I shake hands out of respect. I don't believe in charging for pictures. I think that's a money grab. I think that we charge so much for them to get in. Why not allow the people feel amazing when you're taking pictures because I want.
Speaker 1: To hug you.
Speaker 3: I want to make sure that you understand that I really appreciate what we're doing. And I tell people all the time, really, I just want to be in your phone. Right, So when I leave this earth one day, and you had to barbecue. You're in a conversation. I want you to like, yeah, I met that brother, and when you start talking about the greatest comedians you ever met, I wanted to be in that conversation is a year. But what about tea to the motherfucker cat? That's what I want you know, saying, won't you and.
Speaker 1: Jamie Fox had a one on one battle like a versus South battle?
Speaker 5: Is that rue? No?
Speaker 1: Never, No, I think that y'all was battling and I think you went over the time or something like that. Oh no, no, no, it was competition.
Speaker 3: Competition, Yeah, that's yeah, we call that versus Yeah. Okay, so competition in Oakland, California. This when Jamie Fox got discovered. Okay, it was like that he got discovered through agencies and everything. Okay, all the comics knew and it's not no pat This is no bragging all the comics. New T was the man. And on that particular day of Oakland, California, Paramount Jane, we all made it to the semi finals and we all had fifteen minutes, and they was real strict about the time. I went over my time, right, But I got to stand in ovation and they can't. I got disqualified. They didn't care, you know, I got to qualified. But everybody know, Jamie will tell you to this day. I destroyed that motherfucker. And I went up right to me afterwards. I said, Yo, Jamie, you can't even follow me. And if you see the interview, he says, I was right. He actually it actually comes out of his mouth. But he went on to be a very very successful talent. And that's all you can wish is you know, comedy is in my world is a definition of strength and character.
Speaker 2: I may not have hit.
Speaker 3: The mountaintop like the Dave Chappelle's, Kevin Hart's, the Jamie Foxes, but I've been consistent for forty years. Jee, Yeah, I've been totally consistent, and no matter what they threw at me, I took every brick, like.
Speaker 1: My man on.
Speaker 3: What's the show Snowfall, and I built it brick by brick. So yeah, Franklin saying, built it break by brick. And here I am sixty three the day doing my things. You know what I'm saying, I'm just getting started on I'm still getting it. I feel like it's just getting started. I'm excited. I'm excited I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I remember we spoke about this a little earlier COVID, Right, I remember seeing Afri on Crockett and Kevin Hart getting on and them like they were really ranking at each other. Well, I mean, but they were going for each other's right. Why don't comedians do more things like that? Like you also seen Kevin Hart go on tour with Chris Rocks, Right, you know what I mean. So why don't comedians like do that, like like tour together. Like you said, it's a competition thing.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a competition thing. But you got to understand the quality of comedy.
Speaker 1: It's a.
Speaker 2: The chemistry has to match.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: If I'm talking about certain things, you can't have another comic. But it's like a DJ, he'll tell you the particular records because I'm going to play that. It's the same thing with stand up comedy. You can't have someone on with you that might say the same thing. So on my shows, I go for the corniest guy, and you have to be clean.
Speaker 2: Why I want to be the only one saying fanity.
Speaker 3: I want the only one when I get to it talking about sex, I want to be only one when I get to politics, I'm talking about politics the way I want if I it's not that I'm against any comic. I've done this so long that I know what I want, and I want to have a clear lane when I get on stage, because if I put certain comedians on stage and they do anything and they rocking as a good comedian, you know what I'm doing. I'm taking things out my act so I don't repeat the same thing that they just talked about. So if everybody gonna say, say, well, talk about Will Smith. I come on stage and I'm the headline, it looks like I'm repeating what they say headline, I can't do that. That's professionalism, experience, that's experience, woe both.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just common sense.
Speaker 3: You don't want to go on and talk about the same thing three comics and I talked about it, right, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Like recently I was in Paris and I went to go see nas and Wu Tang performed, right, and their show was crazy because you got to realize that these are both two iconic things. Yes, so what I saw when I was so impressed by there was no headliner, like they were both the headliner. Like you see Wu Tang start or now I start, I forget, but then then they come out and then he goes back out and I was like, I thought that that was genius.
Speaker 3: I was like, you know what I mean, Like, I went to see Wu Tang last week in Vegas, and I'm gonna tell your story.
Speaker 1: I've been doing this forty years. They got a regency out there, yeah, ahead of residency residency.
Speaker 3: For the first time in my life. I felt like a superstar. And let me tell you why. I'm sitting in the front row. They all came out and I had to bling on, look, you know some stuff I bring out to say yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, and they're going by walking but they see me. They they're giving me, they knowing that it's me, and I'm thinking about you, I'm thinking about Blad, I'm thinking about all the podcast stuff I've done.
Speaker 1: I said, deez, motherfucker's no t K because I never met them before. Oh wow, I never met all the rapt I never met with but they and I felt honored that they was acknowledging me.
Speaker 3: After the show, they all they did. They didn't leave that stage. They came to where the fuck I was sitting. Every last one of them shook my hand. The thing that I loved about they show is it seemed like somebody called them like they was in their own apartments, regular clothes or do rags because they don't give a fuck about stage president. They don't care. They're not gonna put nothing flying on. And somebody said, your nigga, we going on in fifteen minutes. Them niggas they're gonna be there. The niggas came up with the do rags pants halfway look like they then wash and it came out grinding, you know what I'm saying. And I said, Yo, I love these motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Because it was no thing. It wasn't like now audition they could come up with the steps you know it was. They didn't make that right one that the one yo wu tang forever. I get it now.
Speaker 3: It's just some niggas from stating Aland who got together and they put the whole city on niggas. They got, Yo, want so many of them niggas. You start saying, who is that? But it was it was a beautiful experience. A shout out to all the brothers showed me man love.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the woodcause they made me feel amazing that show.
Speaker 3: They made me feel amazing. Yo, I ain't gonna lie make some noise. I'm not trying to let the cat out the bag. But I'm just trying to put for something. It's just foresight.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to, uh interview whereas in Japanese whiskey and which drink Japanese whiskey in Japan. Wow, that's gonna let me know when some reason I'm gonna have my money. Let me know when you're gonna fly out of there. Yeah, when you go, let me know.
Speaker 3: If I'm not on tour, I'm flying because I've never been in Japan. Yeah, I'm flying to Japan. Get you the thing that I love about you because you don't look successful. They look like I do not look success.
Speaker 1: I'm just like that's from his war rolls, the nigga think you fly, you don't look success. But didn't you see this nigga with the fly a ship and then the camera the water is blunt?
Speaker 4: Just got who the fuck is finding the nigga is everywhere? Now you're drinking the.
Speaker 1: Best of liquor, running on the beach and some of the most exactly I was exceptful.
Speaker 2: I know I haven't now.
Speaker 1: Haf the places this month and then he bring out the watchers. I'm like, who the fuck is funny.
Speaker 5: And the stuff?
Speaker 1: He looked like, whatever, you know what you should have cheating him up?
Speaker 5: You shouldn't.
Speaker 1: He was like, oh this nigga he catch him on his Instagram.
Speaker 2: You see behind the scene, says the nigga God is.
Speaker 1: The hood warriors like keep your hood. But it's like, man, you know what.
Speaker 3: You know it's not reason one of your restaurant up. And we ain't gonna say where you go.
Speaker 1: You know, we get the.
Speaker 3: Rooftop and open and take care. Yeah, my man said you had to have you normy comes.
Speaker 2: Got great taste. You know what I'm talking about? What everybody else?
Speaker 3: We can't tell somebody that they said no, and they set the table out. You know, I'm saying, think there's a business. And they had the table and you know, the cheesecake. Man said, yeah, my my mother makes the cheesecake.
Speaker 2: Take everything.
Speaker 3: He said, I said, no, anywhere it looks like you're on the beach side is on the beach.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: When he was talking to me, for some reason, he can't look at towards the beach.
Speaker 1: I said, no must.
Speaker 10: Can you.
Speaker 1: But what you're doing for your birthday, how you celebrating it?
Speaker 2: You know this is believe it or not.
Speaker 3: When I tell you this, all my life, I never really celebrated my birthday. Every day is my birthdays. The way I do it is I don't let the world dictate to me. I dictate to the world. So every day is my birthday. But right now I can tell you because I didn't have nothing planning.
Speaker 2: I wasn't gonna do nothing special, But this right here is my birthday.
Speaker 5: Man in the.
Speaker 3: Buildings who's always been supported ain't beating the building and three other friends.
Speaker 2: So my thing is, this is my birthday. Round good energy, because when.
Speaker 3: You have a good interview and then let me share it to you by energy, whenever there's a good interview, that means there's no haters in the rooms. Right when the interview is off and saying tense, somebody is because they are setting the.
Speaker 2: Balance of the energy in the room.
Speaker 3: Because everything is about frequency, and if you understand quantum physics, you understand what I'm saying. Somebody is messing the energy up and that's where that's why we can have a good time.
Speaker 2: Nobody in here has hated.
Speaker 1: The reason why I want you, the reason why I want you to celebrate. I remember reading somewhere that you said family members and your family will only make it to fifty eight. No, nobody passed fifty. Wow, so that's come.
Speaker 3: I'm sixty three, But I always say I'm sixty four because I put that in the universe to make.
Speaker 2: Sure I make it, because it's important to me, you know.
Speaker 3: And what I've learned by all my blessings, I truly learned that the longer I stay here, the universe will giving me everything I want and deserve. So I'm getting everything I want and deserve. And every time I'm challenged to make a bad decision and I do the right thing, I always get rewarded.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 3: The universe says to me, you made the right decision. We're going to reward you with this. And it's been like that my whole life, y'all.
Speaker 1: You don't want to explain to him quick time with slime, the rules, got it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, We're gonna give you two choices. You either pick one or the other, or if you don't pick either one of them, we take a shot. Okay, So if it's politically correct, and you don't want to pick. We take a shot.
Speaker 2: Okay, so good, okay, cool shot glasses.
Speaker 5: I said it though, we got it?
Speaker 1: Got it now in the building. Tommy Davison or Tracy Morgan, Oh, Tommy Davison for sure, Chris Rock or Will Smith. They write these questions by those two Columbia Chris Rock, Will Smith, Compton or Jersey City, Jersey City all day and if you got a little story to the answers, if you got look.
Speaker 3: City for sure, because I grew up in Jersey City, you moved to Comfton though right, No, I never lived in Common Lived. The reason why I give Compton a shout out all my shows is to pay homage to Easy. So at the the end of my shows, I talked about Easy and all my accomplishments, and I say, please show love to the great man because he gave me my first national start and that was n w a stout of content to it. So I always say Easy because I truly feel he wouldn't have passed away. There's no telling what my life would be. But we had on a contract on the table. Who was going to do what we call the ruthless comedy man.
Speaker 1: I say my notes, Man it is I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Man comedy with Jerry Hell already signed off, Easy signed like.
Speaker 1: My next question was, well, go back. I was gonna say, I was gonna say what life had been like if you had Wow. Yeah, Now you see that choices is everything right when you see the the only reason why you ain't going through with it because pass he passed away. Easy. Let's say, let's say, let's just say for a second, let's just that's magic. Easy was here and y'all went through it. It had been said, the paperwork was done, paper was done. It would have been insane because the idea that I had was going to be phenomenal, phenomenal that after death comedy after death comedy jans so it was going to be a right thing. So it had been.
Speaker 3: And and that then I had the coldest young comics that represented me. It was a guy named Judu Brown of Atlanta, Wow compone out of New York City, Uh and T. K. Kirk and I forgot who's going to be the other person, but were going to take the world by star because their styles was just so phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Yourself yourself absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But that happened well, what's crazy about our business too, is that's why I've learned in life, when you have ideas, you're keep it close to your heart until it comes out. Because you can have ideas, you can even get to check in our business and sh get canceled.
Speaker 1: It don't make it.
Speaker 2: It don't make it.
Speaker 3: So that's how come I've learned to Even when I talk about the baby situation, I don't I only mention it, but I won't go into details because I want, I want to truly wait until definitely happens and it's gonna be so big that you.
Speaker 2: Guys will definitely be talking about it. Hell yeah, Eddie Murphy or with your pride, Eddie Murphy for sure.
Speaker 5: Okay, he's answering.
Speaker 1: Like that Red Fox or poor Money, Poor Morning. Oh wow, you want to take some of these?
Speaker 5: I think the next Fabulous or Jadakis.
Speaker 3: Jadakiss, All Day Cut podcast or Radio Oh podcast that changed my life, that's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Absolutely death Comedy Jam or Showtime as Apoddle apotom because I never did death Jam.
Speaker 2: That's right, because you had beep lately, right, Yeah, I didn't have beef with him.
Speaker 3: It was a misunderstanding about your credit card he was the original scam I thought about that. It wasn't the original. Let me say to you about scamming. It's a difference from scamming and being a hustle. Okay, See, most comedians couldn't travel.
Speaker 1: Back in the day.
Speaker 3: He was a travel agent. No, I was a travel agent absolutely. So when I comedians can't do certain things, I will book you. I'll apply you the way. You gotta go first class everything but cheap a ticket, you know, because I had to connect you know, see in life.
Speaker 2: I tell this in my age now I tell people, see the.
Speaker 3: The government primps the state, the state, Pempster City, the city prims to people. And you in this life and you don't know how to get a slice of the pie and how to get some bread without going to prison. And you pretty much lost because nobody cares about you. And one thing I can tell that all the men here, all the women, you do not want to be broke and old in this country.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you take risks to survive. That's what life's about.
Speaker 3: I took a lot of respect then, and I took all that those bad decisions and took it and applied it to my life.
Speaker 2: Right and that's why hearing today.
Speaker 3: But the scamming thing was hustling, and Latham thought that I had took Russell Simmons credit all right, that never happened, that that was just a rumor.
Speaker 2: But he didn't believe it, so he.
Speaker 3: Followed it, even the guy who I asked, the guy who credit card I actually took. Because if you understand credit cards, and most people don't, if I took all your credit cards and went shopping, took thirty days, you could when you get the bill, you could say it wasn't me, and they're gonna give you all your money back. And their actions. Do you know the person that took your card? But if you don't know me, you should say nothing against me. But if I actually took your car, then that's called steal it. I never stole nobody's card. I had the ability to find your car.
Speaker 5: I was about.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I knew about AI.
Speaker 1: People knew about AI.
Speaker 2: But it was a hustle.
Speaker 3: It's crazy how your past follows you all your life. And I tell people that no matter bad, whatever's bad, always face it like a man. And that way you could never feel embarrassed, you know, like my daughters never really know my past.
Speaker 2: And when I mentioned sometimes my baby's like, but what does that mean?
Speaker 3: And it's okay, don't have to worry about it, but I faced I will always face it like a man. That's like, when you bring it up, I don't care because of what I've accomferienced to this day.
Speaker 1: And imagine you would have been on Death Comedy Jam. That's what people say, But I believe this.
Speaker 3: A lot of people have going on death Comic Jam and haven't made it either. A lot of people have going on death Comedy Jam and doesn't have the career that I have. A lot of people have been on death Comic Jam and not a millionaire. You see what I'm saying, Like, it's not just about opportunity. I always tell people it's ninety nine percent business, right, I really mean that one percent show.
Speaker 2: Was you supposed to be the host?
Speaker 3: No, I wasn't supposed to be the hosts to The Ruthless One. Though I was going to be the host of The Ruthless One. I was going to probably owner too, because everything I do I try to own right and Bob Somethinger and Tina Graham who worked with Russell call I was the first person that they called to do Death Jam Wow, and I turned it down. The reason why I turned down was a bad decision because I didn't think that you can do two things at the same time. So if everybody get a chance, google mo Funny Comedy Special in nineteen ninety one. It was a documentary and they compared I was the voice of the new generation. They compared me to Moms Maybley, Richard cryor Flip Wilson. I had like my own segment, and so I didn't know that you can do both of them. And I should have did both because I didn't wind up doing the second death Jam Yeah, and it had been phenomenal because even back then my stand up was insane, right, yeah, my standard was insane.
Speaker 2: Back in nineteen ninety one. It is before all these other.
Speaker 3: Comedians came and a lot of comedians like you ever meet a guy, you ever get a chance to meet TC. TC works for Mike Apps. If you ever meet him, I want you to interview him. The reason I want you to interview him I taught him to gain so many other people and he'll explain to the world, how how cold we how Cole was t K Kirkland. The the the root of how deep I go into this business? Yeah he he knows the old all the facts. Tupac or Biggie not yet okay, Tupaca Okay. The sauce all double XL sauce all day.
Speaker 5: I got this one.
Speaker 8: Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Michelle, I want to.
Speaker 3: Respect everything. No, no, no, Michelle Obama all day. Okay, you see the hips of Michelle Obama respectfully?
Speaker 5: Yeah, never see.
Speaker 3: See the thing about being the man and that even though a man you inspect his wife or woman, you're still a man. The thing about respecting the man's woman is that you don't say nothing to to disrespect the guy, you know. See, And the thing yeah, and the thing about the thing about a man say you respect.
Speaker 2: That's why he's tell.
Speaker 3: Women if you marry or engage, wear a ring, because a real man when he sees a ring, he respects.
Speaker 2: When you don't have a ring on your finger, and you're a free agent, yeah.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know that you married until you tell me. So your beauty drawed me in. So that's why I'm a man. I was supposed to holler at you you know, so I.
Speaker 1: Got one off script Keenan Ivy Wayne's or Senior Hall.
Speaker 3: Keenan all day Yeah, all day o dB or bismark d take a shot o dB making the decisions out here.
Speaker 2: Eighties hip hop or nineties hip hop?
Speaker 1: Nineties all day Okay, el cool j or Big kinge Ll cool Jay. I thought he was gonna piick that. Hey Kane, I'm yeah, ll cool ja old. I took a shot. I'm gonna everybody up.
Speaker 5: With some grown folks. Ship Al Green or Marvin gay.
Speaker 1: Our Green all day? Nick okay, yeah, MJ or Prince. Michael Jackson. You met Michael Jackson?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I met Michael Jackson while he was gang banging, right, not why he was gang.
Speaker 3: I know Michael Jackson backstage at a concert, you know so yeah, I mean I didn't know he was.
Speaker 1: That short around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a short guy. I didn't know he was that short. And he was a grown man at that time. Yeah, Michael's like maybe five ten. But I see why they could dance so good now, because you got to be short to have the movement.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You can't be no tall.
Speaker 3: When you're tad. You don't move like that when you're short. Everything is the rhythm that makes sense to me.
Speaker 5: Wow, did not know.
Speaker 2: I never met Mike okay or Whitney Houston shot Day all Day.
Speaker 5: Houston. You ever met her?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I met Jersey Houston. Jersey Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just saying because do you have any story about Whitney Houston?
Speaker 2: No, Whitney, How can I explain Whitney.
Speaker 3: Whitney was the type of young lady who also needed leadership, you know, because she didn't understand her success and the universe testsed her a lot of times. And when the universe got tired of her, they had a center back home and she didn't get it, and.
Speaker 2: It was It's just an unfortunate situation.
Speaker 3: I wish she would have understood what if she had not just as a singer, and she could have been, to me, the Black Princess.
Speaker 1: Die Lady, Yeah, lady died. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she definitely could have been. Yeah, she had that much love in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but as far as artists wise, to me, day had she had the world by she had the world hypnotic. Yeah, everybody, She's seduced everybody.
Speaker 1: I love you so much. I think I met her I never met her, I never met much. Yeah, parrest One or rock Kim Buck him Snoop Dog or ice Cube taking a shot?
Speaker 2: Ice Cube.
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 1: You want to see the next one?
Speaker 6: DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince or kidding play.
Speaker 2: Go for kidding play?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, I like just dancing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were on tour together, That's what I'm sure. Yeah, you go to be loved or feared to be loved yo, yeah, yeah, to be loved.
Speaker 1: You might as well take this too, Okay? For Miami booby Trap or Magic City, Magic City? Yeah, old times Actually booby Trap on the River you've been in the one on the River?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, n w A or you already know who on Rocking Way Straight out of Content n y C or Miami n y C. Yeah, we always say.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 1: This is probably one of the most controversy not trick, okay in this whole game.
Speaker 2: Loyalty or respect loyalty tell us why?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Loyalty is is something that you want to know that you could depend on someone when things are rough and you know when you call that person that person is solid because sometimes you just need someone and when you reach out to that person, you want to know that they're there for you. And and not too many people you can say have loyalty towards you. I just I really believe that. I mean, we're all getting older. Eventually we're gonna want somebody to take us to the hospital or change your diaper in the back room, or be there for you to take.
Speaker 1: You to the doctor.
Speaker 8: Who would do stuff like that for you. It's not your same blood right until you get there. Yeah, I'm just saying, no disrespect the game right here. It's seriously, but I'm just saying, sometimes you go through life, yes sir, and you look at your blood family, yes, and you'll see they won't do certain things.
Speaker 1: So true.
Speaker 8: And then you'll find out that God gave you just a couple, yes, give you many. Yes, You'll be shocked to see who's pushing your wheelchairs.
Speaker 1: Right that it is not the same blood ass.
Speaker 8: And they were friends with you, they enjoyed the good times times like you knew who it was.
Speaker 5: And then when you act your lowest moment.
Speaker 1: Yes that that person so true.
Speaker 3: You look up and everybody's watching this show from me, everybody who's watching this and everybody listening there. I swear to you if you live long enough, they aren't seen it. You are going to see this show and it's going to shock you when it happened. So I always say, pick people in your life. The fact that you could truly that got loyalty towards you because we're in that stage of life.
Speaker 1: Now, we're in that stage of life, I know, right, makes the lor for that, you know, money start making sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he's actually experiencing that somebody's in his family, close friends.
Speaker 1: Because I can tell by the way he was talking he actually.
Speaker 2: Seen him with his own eyes.
Speaker 3: And when you see it, when you see with your own eyes, it's a different feeling.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 2: You can hear about it all day.
Speaker 1: See it.
Speaker 5: It's through age, just through time.
Speaker 8: Like you know, yes, you know everyone loves to have fun, this and that, but when it's not about fun, it's about that real, real.
Speaker 1: Real, Because all this is fun now gentlemen, to disappear, Yes, like all this that we all this, that we're doing this right here, remember it. I remember it because real life, real life, it's that serious. You ain't taking none of your champagne.
Speaker 3: Everybody got glasses up. He's banned. Okay, all right, your birthday listen listen, damn, let's go. What's one thing you if you could take back, you would take back nothing. I think about that. I get that question asked all the time. I becoming I don't need nobody to say. I'm going to say it. I became a great man because everything I've gone through, and I take pride in saying that I'm.
Speaker 1: A great man. And I mean that ship. I love who I am. Like this is off the chain, yo, for real, Like I'm loving it, loving it. Like besides def comedy jam, what's something that you missed that you that you dropped the ball on? Like, I'll give you example what mine's Early on in my care well not earlier on in my career. I got a chance to, I think, to do the oyam Ko remix over with unknown Rihanna Wow, and I didn't. I didn't understand at the time. So they were like, because my record was Mendicano on me and they wanted to change it to the Caribbean. And at the time I just didn't think it made sense right right what I had, They offered me, we could get you.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she.
Speaker 1: Knows this right, but she wasn't beyond at the time, and I passed up on that actually hurt to this day. That's a million No more. Is any opportunity that you had that came in your your hand and you dropped the ball. No no, And let me tell you why. Because I was my own manager. Right.
Speaker 2: A lot of people don't know.
Speaker 3: I did Timbinan's album, Timberland, Timberlan's first album.
Speaker 2: You look at his first album. I gotta keep it.
Speaker 1: Listen to me, Doug, google it. I did.
Speaker 2: I did Timinus first album that produced.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: Okay before he really blew up.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 3: I did Luke's album Looked down here in Miami, a MG second and nine. I toured with Ludacris, all these things I put together. If you watch the video Gwen Stefani, blow your mind. Watch watch this. It's gonna fuck you up. Watch the video blow your mind. Watch it closely.
Speaker 1: I'm the young man with the tucks on playing the piano, playing the theme music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, blow your mind. I'm the guy playing the piano with Yeah and the homegirls. She's standing right next to me, and I'm looking at it like that, and I'm playing the piano.
Speaker 1: That's me yo, okay, yeah, that's so, there's no opportunity that you have and didn't miss. No, no, no.
Speaker 3: When I sit back again, energy, but when it's not for you, you ain't getting it.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing I bring up with women. You know how you chase the girl, she don't give you the time of day. Men don't understand the universe don't want you all to be together.
Speaker 1: For that moment. No, you don't want you to be together.
Speaker 3: But we start chasing because we can't take rejection. But the universe is saying to you, motherfucker, I'm trying to explain to you, just saint the one then yeah, then yeah, sometimes it works. No disrespect, Please don't interrupt me when I'm talking.
Speaker 1: Who talk?
Speaker 3: So the universe teaches us as you go through life, and then you're pursuing get with that person and you realize, man, this wasn't the person for me, and sometimes to because you rush it. You had a baby, you rushed it and you got with it. And then some women are like, oh, you're not acting the same no more. You know, you're acting different towards me because the man has realized, baby, you ain't the one I really wanted them. I'm sorry had sex, I'm sorry that we did these things, but it's too late. So the girl feels betrayed, right, you know, she feels betrayed. You just wanted one thing. But it's not always like that. You see something bigger. But they changed too, Yeah, some do, some do change. That's also you know what I'm saying. Yeah, that's also the universe because they're seeing something you that they don't like, the thing that we want to share with men. That rejection is not a bad thing because a relationship is not bad because there's always a win, right. It teaches you what you want and it teaches you what you want to have, and that's what relationship does.
Speaker 1: And to see guys.
Speaker 3: Stabbing women but they won't give you a phone number, you see what I'm saying, Like, what the what is wrong with a young man that you can't accept the woman now hollering at you that you lose it to hurt a woman.
Speaker 2: Doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: And that's why again, this show is about leadership because they listen to us.
Speaker 8: I watch you all the time talk about relationships. I've seen you do a lot of shows, yes, and actually believe a lot in your philosophy.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: When it comes to the ladies and how men should move, how women should move, and all of that, I really do.
Speaker 8: Don't listen to my friends day No, no, I want you to lose what you're trying to say.
Speaker 5: My thing is this when it comes to men and women relationship. Do you feel we like marriage?
Speaker 8: Is it even anymore today, not yesterday, not back in there? Do you even feel marriage is even a thing anymore?
Speaker 5: Or do you feel that.
Speaker 8: People should move more with relationships in a business type of way?
Speaker 2: I see it does get yeah, I do. And it's levels to that.
Speaker 3: There are some people who really love each other and they think that's the way to get married. And I'm going to give multiple stories of what I'm talking about. The thing about marriage is one is finances, One is your money, right. But a lot of men don't have a lot of game.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: So instead of when a woman said she wants an expensive ring, and I'm about to give everybody gain, So pay attention to mons the night. See some women some some some women want a ten twelve thousand ring. Men go out there and bus they add it with the bozzi. But see what we're going to start doing now we're gonna tell the young lady, no, baby, I'm gonna show you my dedication to you, because I'm going to take your money and put it in an annuity at three to four on compound interest three times a year.
Speaker 1: And in twenty years, No, what's from going? What's wroom going?
Speaker 3: And in twenty years you're ten thousand will be two hundred and ninety something thousand.
Speaker 2: This is on investor dot gov. See the government.
Speaker 1: When I was saying earlier, the government pimps the state, the state pimps the city.
Speaker 2: See they have websites, this right.
Speaker 3: There in front of us, but they know people don't take the time to read this stuff. So some women who've probably been married before will understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And they have.
Speaker 2: They were like, listen, I've been married for I want to be married.
Speaker 1: I need to do what with my money. I don't want you to put the money in money. I just want to know you got the money. Baby.
Speaker 2: Here's my love and dedication to you.
Speaker 3: You're going to take that and if we're together twenty years, good, If not, When you're with the new nigga and you're getting that new car, thinking me, when you get the house and you got the down payment. Think of me, because most men don't want to give women now because most of them don't have it. And I always tell men and women around the world, knowledge is a lot longer and thicker than dick. Right, So that's what that's for us. Now let me now, let me finish what I'm going to ask. I'm going to finish all my questions way to forty five. I don't think they want to No, no, no, you asked me a question I want to answer. You can't answer your question and answer right, Yeah, you can't do that.
Speaker 1: To ask the question. I'm trying to answer your question. All right, all right, all right?
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: Add now, marriage also is very important as you get older. Here's why.
Speaker 2: If you're together and you're not married, that woman doesn't have no rights.
Speaker 7: None.
Speaker 2: So if probation, probate comes in.
Speaker 3: That's when probate comes in any crisis, the state takes it and the woman who's been fucking you sucking dit Oh wow, listen, listen, listen, I see the alcohol change in your spirit. Listen, I'm seeing I can see I see the alcohol changing your spirits. I need you to calm down because I see something. I see something that you don't see.
Speaker 1: I see it.
Speaker 2: I see your ass changing. I calm down.
Speaker 8: Down.
Speaker 3: So marriage on that level is very important because the state won't recognize any girl living with you.
Speaker 2: You have no rights.
Speaker 3: Now if you if it's the man and he doesn't like his children, and the children come in, they got the power.
Speaker 2: It's a rap. So whoever you married, then you want to And if you don't get married, you got to have a trust.
Speaker 3: A trust is more powerful than a will because the will can be what's the word I'm looking for, contestant, and the trust can't.
Speaker 2: They have to honor the trust. So you want that.
Speaker 3: In the same sense is because you have a trust and you marry and she happens to be scandalous because these things happen, or the man has to be scandalous and you're ill, and somebody can change the will, can't change the trust.
Speaker 5: Got one last question this relationship. This is not my question.
Speaker 8: Okay, somebody I told them that you was covering right, and I said, they had a question for me. They're at least fifty years old, they don't have any children. Yes, they said to me, ask.
Speaker 5: Him, what does he feel?
Speaker 8: Step Hid about holly relationship, like they know they're never going to have kids, they don't really want to get married.
Speaker 10: Is it.
Speaker 8: Do you feel like a man with a multiple like relationship with me? You don't, probably meaning a guy with five ladies or four ladies or something like that.
Speaker 2: I really think, but it's a relationship.
Speaker 5: But I mean the building his own community basically.
Speaker 6: Okay with un sustainable it's.
Speaker 2: That I think.
Speaker 1: I think this is to me.
Speaker 3: I really think that's the way the world should be. You think that's the way the world.
Speaker 1: I really think a man should have more than one woman, kind of like.
Speaker 5: You have more you can take take care of them.
Speaker 1: As long as you can take care of women in the world, that's what take care of them equally, I.
Speaker 3: Think because this wayman, you understand if you understand colonization, the Western civilization did that. They change having more than one wife to being married. They changed everything. They changed the Bible, they change every theology. You know what I'm say saying. So these are just the facts. We're all programmed to a certain extent in life, all of us a little bit o. Women know women want to get married. They ain't trying to have that more than one relationship. It's just the way it is. We've all been programmed. The thing is, you find someone that believes and.
Speaker 1: What you believe in.
Speaker 3: Lately, I have been dealing with men dating younger women, you know, twenty year spans or whatever, and I always felt that like, yeah, after you got to let me talk, you're interviewing me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not interviewing you. Okay, it's okay.
Speaker 3: So the thing, the thing is, I always felt that it was wrong because I felt younger women they might look good and they might have careers, but there's still something missing, right. And I think as you get wisdom, you know how to control the climbing of the room based on certain men Like I like peace, but piece is mandatory to me.
Speaker 2: If it's if you on some petty shit, if you.
Speaker 3: Create a lot of confusion everything we talk about, you are saying no and you're deflecting. That irritates me. So the people I've met in my lifetime, I'd just rather be by myself. Is because I really hate because I'm a happy guy. So if I meet a woman, either you're gonna make me happy or happier. But if we going back and forth, you know, I better say to myself or just date here and there around the world, because I have a great life, you know, and to sell it down one person, you really have to be truly special. So that's how I feels. So I think, yes, a man should have more than one woman.
Speaker 1: All my friends, I'll give you an example. All my friends in Dubai live like that. You're only the one. The only ones that don't live like that, ironically is the African American one that that that migrated there. But all of my people that lived in Dubai all got and now you know you're financing, and I'm gonna be honest with you, they're all happy. They're happy. They're happy like they I'll be able to get away.
Speaker 3: No, you ain't get it, but that's so true. But again, whoever listened to it? Some people are gonna say we crazy something. I don't say I'm crazy. But if your mindset is international, you understand what I'm saying. If your mind is Miami, Liberty City, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, Compton, and that's your block, your mindset.
Speaker 2: Is just on those blocks. This is way over your head, this way over your head.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna switch it up.
Speaker 5: A little bit.
Speaker 1: I remember Jersey City was a real, real real Yes it was due to gentrification. Yes, it's like a whole nother fuck, it's a whole It's lit. Actually, it's lit. It's lit. And it's like, did that affect your old neighborhood?
Speaker 2: No, not yet, It's on it's on its way.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, your.
Speaker 2: Neighborhood still like three weeks a while.
Speaker 3: Weeks Yeah, yeah, Joe's and I, believe it or not, for at least thirty eight years, I would never stay in Jersey City.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: I will always stay in Manhattan, right, So that reys one because of how we grew up. But my brother got murdered in Jersey City by the police. My mom died in Jersey City, my father died in Jersey City. So it was always a negative thing in Jersey. Then one day I go to Jersey City on some nostalgia, the nostalgia stuff to see my old neighborhood, and kids got out in front of me was shooting at each other. Oh, I mean literally right in front of me, And I'm like, ain't this a bitch? I come home to visit, they won't want to be in the paper tomorrow. Ticket Kerkain get shot visiting during the city, and I never went back until.
Speaker 1: Maybe four months ago.
Speaker 3: I stayed downtown from what time about thirty eight years damn.
Speaker 5: But when I went.
Speaker 2: When I got back, I didn't know it was like that.
Speaker 3: I said, whoa, I'm gonna stay here more because it's a whole new vibe. It was dope and I loved it, and I was like, man, this is this is how I look. Because people always say, don't forget where you came from, and I always say, do you know where I've been?
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. Yeah, now this might be a slight flows my billionaire friend, Yes, I know you got feared. Jamie left rack. He actually it's his own plane to Jersey City, Like he runs to Jersey City, and I'll be looking at him like you don't know the old Jersey.
Speaker 2: Yes, you don't know that. You know what I'm like, But I'm impression.
Speaker 1: You know somebody that flying he he f own plane.
Speaker 3: Those are things that I like that we come from a certain point in the world and we know you actually can shake a palace hand.
Speaker 2: You got his number, you can call him.
Speaker 3: These are things that people never think about knowing these type of people.
Speaker 1: Well, his name is left means, which means I'm from left Rack City. Yes, he owns the whole left right, because my hood is actually not a project, it's actually privately owned. Yes, and I now know what the person owns my whole goddamn. But like we want to want to, Like if we said earlier, our show is about giving people they fly while they smell. You want to give your flowers once again, we get you. We get you your birthday cake, and we wanted to give you that. But let me ask you, yes, do you this is you just me asking you about about this this comedian. Yes, it's T. K. Kirkland, the greatest of all time? Am the greatest of all time? I want you to ask it in three persons. Yeah, I'm gonna do it about third person.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and I'm gonna tell you why school.
Speaker 1: I was wanted to make no noise for that, but.
Speaker 3: Because people always say, when you say who's your greatest comedian, people always say Richard prior Eddie Murphy. But most of these comedians never met those people, so they say it just to say it.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 3: I came up with Michael Williams, Robin Harris. We didn't have an improvs or the funny Bones. We had a rant out a hall and we named it the Comedy act Theater. And all the great comics came through there. The Jamie Foxes, the Dave Chappelle's, Keenen, Ivy Walliams's, everybody came through there. Then I took that because I'm always a businessman, and I spinned off and had six clubs that gave comedians opportunities to perform before they went into the Union, into the world.
Speaker 2: And I was hard like I was a soldier.
Speaker 3: If you boned, I would curse your ass out when he was on stage. I would give comedians confidence on how to stand in front of the said, you can ask Chris Spencer, you can ask most comedians that came up during me. I gave them the confidence on how to become a great comedian. Then when I snatched the deal Hugh Lee and Gotfrey and Mike Epps, I gave them the blueprint to be a businessman. All these everybody came on the morning is a multi millionaire everybody, it ain't even a maybe.
Speaker 1: And so I took that.
Speaker 3: But I also came through the streets. So the streets was my blueprint. I took that gave it to those guys and they're still working to this day. And that's why I say not just I made those guys rich. I opened the doors up for most of the comedians because some are independent. Some feel they need an agent or manager, and I still to this day try to explain them one on one. Math It's like if I come to if you're an artist and I come to you and I say, no, I got a show for you, and you go talk to my agent, Well, you just took twenty percent. You just gave twenty percent to somebody else off the rip. And my thing is like y'all came to you, you can. Most people can't put their own show together. Most people don't know they work. I teach people to know they work. I teach people how to negotiate the deal. And one of my rules is this happened years ago at to Kentucky Derby was me, I'm Chris Tucker and A. J. Johnson. Yeah, we had a show and the it wasn't that crowded, so it was only a little bit of money left. But everybody started screaming when I went in the room first, because they knew I was gonna get all the money. And my rule is that there's a dollar on the table, I'm getting ninety nine cent. I don't know what you're gonna do with that penny. So I'm walking out with my bread. And even when people owe me money, and it's certain comedy clubs that owe me money, and I always charge him one thousand dollars a week for every week that they late paying me.
Speaker 1: And I do this to this day. Okay, So let me get bounced them out a little bit. Going back to the cat Williams, Yes, sir right, there's a part where he talked about earthquake. Yes, and he says that earthquake never got movie rolls because earthquake couldn't we Yes. I remember looking at the Internet and saying, damn. That was like kind of invo where they said he went too far. So it's a two part question. One was that going too far? And then two is there ever? Do y'all live by that? Because if rappers go out each other and there's two people who respect each other, they'll they'll respect those certain boundaries. Yes, But if we if they hate each other, they're going to try to make up. Bring up your old baby Mother pictures. They're gonna try to like, they're gonna try to really hurt you.
Speaker 3: So I agree one, I think it's too far. But again, here's the facts of the entertainment world. It's to start with knowledge first.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: If I told everybody here right now to go to a term paper on the success of the black man and black actor black actors in Hollywood, you will come back with a horrible story because the myth is you think that everybody is black and Hollywood is making it and they're not.
Speaker 1: Wow. See when when kat is talking about TV roles, I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 3: Because there's no those things don't exist. You have more TV shows in the nineties than you do now. When I'm on social media and I'm telling people that Hollywood's not for the black men because we don't have shows, no more, people say well, Martin Lawrence comes on and say, yo, those are reruns.
Speaker 2: Those are not shows. I'm thinking new shows.
Speaker 1: There's no new black shows that come on that for most college that promost family, there's none of our shows, none of those shows on and nobody pays attention that. So Hollywood has pushed the black men into a corner to distinct. You can't.
Speaker 2: You don't even see us.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got BT, but no disrespect BT's You're not respected on BT. Even the way they pay you is not respected. So yes to the average fan. When you walk off these sets from a BT show, you feel like you're doing something, but you're really not getting no bread. So then when people get older, you start saying.
Speaker 1: Yo, I thought you was rich.
Speaker 3: You don't have medicare, your family's not around no one, You're not living in a decent home because nobody knows how to hustle. Nobody knows how to get money other than on these shows, and you have to use your platform to get other opportunities. The same way rappers, when y'all get your albums, you go into the liquor business, you go into makeup, you're go into fashion. Comics don't, and actors don't think that way. When you see Terrence Howard talk about he got twelve thousand for a hustle and flow. When you see Taraji Henderson, who I really feel got played right, and let me tell you play the budget for movies one hundred and sixty seven million for Benjamin Buttons. I'm about to say now we all here, we understand the budget. We understand budget seven bill million.
Speaker 2: And someone your.
Speaker 3: Agent comes back and tells you they're only gonna give you one hundred fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: You're gonna tell you kiss my motherfucking ass, and I hate the curse.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say two times, you're gonna tell that person and kiss my you know, and they happening. So I feel that the company paid, the agency gave her what she wanted. I think they gave her by seven eight million, but they told her she was only gonna get one hundred and fifty thousand, and this is gonna be an opportunity for your agency.
Speaker 1: That that's through Oprah too, right, that's why she said it, Oh no, no, no, to stay focused because we're going down another path.
Speaker 2: I wasn't finished with what I was saying.
Speaker 1: Please. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the thing with that is with the agency. To me, I don't know who agency is, so they can'tsume me. So they told her she did do it for one hundred and fifty because here's the play. You're doing it with Brad Pitt. It's gonna change your career.
Speaker 1: And she fell for it.
Speaker 3: But the end of the day day you're supposed to get your bread, and I always tell people you get what you negotiate, and at the end of the day, it's no friends. I always say keep a Republican and keep a Republicans always get the money.
Speaker 2: You know, now, am I Republican?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: But I always say keep a Republican because you're supposed to keep a business and stop trying to be people's friends.
Speaker 8: You said earlier, I don't remember the latter part. You said, it's ninety.
Speaker 3: Nine percent business business and one percent show. Yeah, because it's all about business, about relationships, it's about your hustle. It's about do you get up broold anyone to go do radio? Are you you're strong enough to do your interviews? Are you strong enough to show up at drink Champs? You know, you're strong enough to be in front of the camera to let people know what are you willing to do?
Speaker 2: For six What are you prepared to do?
Speaker 1: Is if you wanted that bad and a lot of people don't don't get that, and then when they do get it, they abuse it and it's taken away from them. You know, I really appreciate this ship. This is from Jack Lay. You know, Jack. I know him very well. That's my man. He said, last time, you said you were going independent and don't need Netflix, but now you're lobbying saying that a Netflix special.
Speaker 3: What to change between then and now? Yeah, the fans, because I see that the the fans does not understand comedy.
Speaker 1: I Q.
Speaker 3: They really think you're supposed to be on Netflix to be successful, and that's not true. I got my own network, I promote TK, have my own special I only want to do Netflix for the people.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a people's thing.
Speaker 3: And that's why when I do get it, God Willing is going to be one of the greatest shows they've ever seen. And stand up is because everybody knows how great I am as a comedian.
Speaker 1: These just facts.
Speaker 3: But until then, I'm going to continue to put on my own specials. I'm going to ten you're being independent. I'm going to tend you eat because, like I said, what's my rule. We stay low key and flex occasionally, so you know I'm getting the bread. It's just that you don't see it on the Netflix because we'll program again. I think to make it, you got to be on Netflix. And there's some horrible comics on Netflix horrible and they are two yeah, and then two They repeat the same comics like there's no more comedians out there, and they need to give opportunities to fresh new faces, to give them opportunity to shine, because there's a lot of young comics out there that's very, very talented.
Speaker 1: Because I once heard you say the thing about Netflix is they give you a bulk of money. They give you. Is that true?
Speaker 3: You don't get no residules that don't see the thing? I guess I'm a control frequent it comes to business. I like to answer my phone. I like making decisions, what are going to be on my cover? What time I'm going to be there? Netflix they own everything. They pay you one time, one time, they tell you what data is coming out. You can't call nobody and ask questions. They don't promote it. They just put it up and they hope that your fan bases.
Speaker 1: What it leads you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does what it does. That's what they do. And at this point right now, I don't like it. But when I do get my special eventually.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do something totally different than no other comic has done. Because in rap we got something called like one off. Yes, like it's just one deal. You wouldn't be interested in that, Like, all right, cool, let me just write this just for Netflix. This is my one especially that I might not own, but it might be worth No. No, no, no, no, I don't do those things. Okay, yeah, hell no yeah no, no.
Speaker 2: List because your fans do want to see you on Netflix.
Speaker 1: They do want to see but they sure do. That was the biggest question. It's like, yo, Netflix, And then when his fucking book is coming out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, now the book dealers in the works and Charlemagne is behind that, Sharlotte Charlemagne, and the book is go Who Raised You? And it's not gonna be your typical book. It's not gonna be my past experiences. Who Raised You is going to be the manual to life. It's gonna be the manual to life. It's gonna be something that you can read and it can help you after we're dead and going. It's gonna be one of the things that you can your kids kids can read and it has still helped them with their life.
Speaker 8: I think you'll do real good in that labor because, like I said before, there's a lot of philosophies that you have that I one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you teach relationship class.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get that a lot of but one man over fifty for free. Some yeah, some people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been a great it's a great journey. And I believe you shouldn't writ a book until you in your fifties and sixties anyway, because I think you have to have so much experiences. You know, people share something that happened to them, but that's not wisdom. Wisdom is that to me fifty fifty five years, you've been through so much you've got something to say.
Speaker 5: That's just me.
Speaker 1: You think you could be a marriage counselor, Yeah, even.
Speaker 3: Though I'm not married, to be a marriage counselor, because you hear people talk about how can Steve Harvey by a marriage counselor, I mean give advice on marriage. He's been married three times, And it's not true. The person who's been married three times know what it took to get right. And now that's the experience, so you make mistakes to get become better. People always think you're supposed to hit this home run out the park on the first time. That's not truth. To think that way is wrong. To think that when you say first it says he has been married three times, meaning he figured it out, he got it right, And that's the person you want to listen to because they've been through something and we all got to know. And this is one rule. I can't teach you nothing. Haven't been through nothing. And that's the key. You can't teach nobody that he ain't been through it, because like him right here, he'd be trying to give advice on kids. He ain't got no goddamn kids up kids right, as long as he don't drink when he drinks just right here, flares up.
Speaker 8: I needed to flare up every times get advice for a long time. I told you I'm on your side.
Speaker 3: Yes, rocking with you, yeah yeah, rocking with you, yeah, rocker with you.
Speaker 1: So this was one more question for Jack. Yes, he said, what was the difference between you, like, uh, getting with rappers or why wouldn't you get with someone like Dave Chappelle and produce that.
Speaker 3: That's a good question. I think that I understood the rap game. You know, you guys, you guys was up. Y'all was about unity. Y'all was about making sure people ate and was on and I respected that, and that's That's how I went down that path of hip hop. I mean, think about how blessed I am. I mean kimprom Jersey City, Right, I go to LA I meet Easy E Wow.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Then I rocked with New York because I meet Eric von Zipp, I meet Haitian Jack, Frankie b Right. So my thirty fifth birthday party, I wound up meeting jay Z. I pay on fifteen hundred dollars to do my birthday party. That turns around. He gets me on the Hard Knock Life Tour. Then from the Hard Knock Life toy As we travel, I meet Nelly. I stuck toring with Nelly. Then when I'm down in New Orleans, I meet a young man who walks up to me and says, what up, Watery? You know it's Baby from the Cast twenty Millionaires asking me to be in balla Blocker. Then from Ball of Blocker and I go on the Rough Right of tour, I meet dm X and Eve. When I meet DMX and Eve, I meet Gwen Stefani. When I meet Gwen Stefani, I meet Madonna. Go on tour with Madonna. Then I also tour with Patty the Bell. Frankie Beverly and May.
Speaker 5: Like I put.
Speaker 3: I used to take money and put concerts together for these type of people. So I was taking money because I wanted money to come from all different directions. I was financing concerts. Comedians never knew I was paying for it. R and B people didn't know I was paying for it. So on Monday and Tuesday, when the money was.
Speaker 1: Coming in, I was killing the game because I was everywhere, but I couldn't go to this top of this mountain.
Speaker 3: I said, y'all talking about this shiit, nigga, nigga, you all should see what the fuck I'm doing.
Speaker 2: And then I had a baby.
Speaker 1: Mama that was real thirsty, so I had to really act like I was broke because he was really.
Speaker 3: Try to get read. It's just the way it was in my life. So all those things taught me to shut up, stay low key, flex occasionally. And I'm flexing on my birthday on your show. You have no idea how then I'm alive. I got ran children, I'm on your show. We got the cakes. This is it's like, you know, it's like the brotherhood, our.
Speaker 1: Own ship, you know what I'm saying, Like we sitting there chopping up at like a cigarlands. That's right, you know what I'm saying. So that's what I love. So look, let me ask you because like when I have rappers on here or artists on here, I asked them what is their favorite? All right, writing the record or performing the record? In your case, I'm a little different because you actually manage yourself, right, So I want to ask you a little different. Do you who do you enjoy more collecting the money as a manager, as manager yourself or hear in that stage.
Speaker 2: I love them both, And let me tell you why.
Speaker 3: If I'm doing the club, it's not a one niner or one niner from Thursday to Sunday. I'm a comedian that Sunday night, I'm the manager because I got go in the office and get the bread.
Speaker 1: So I do it all yourself. I going there myself that I gotta even know.
Speaker 2: He's a class going at the numbers.
Speaker 1: You know, we go down and everything we want this made out to tell who I made it out to. It was that.
Speaker 2: Look, I say, what about we missed we missed.
Speaker 1: X, Y and Z travels blah t K. You're right, we make it dismiss and I'm like it was nice to mean, y'all not going you know what I'm saying, And I'm.
Speaker 2: The driver.
Speaker 1: Charging my car talking lot mother about myself.
Speaker 2: How about need security for what?
Speaker 5: Okay, but I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You need the charges? Want to be the management had had to beat be with the artist part. You know, I don't need I'm not saying I need to.
Speaker 5: But is it on the bill? No? No, no, no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not here to take advantage of people. You're not like anybody.
Speaker 3: But security doesn't come out from them paying you. Security would come out if I had the money and I paid them out of what I made and they're not paying. That's the difference between the managers excess a manager and a person talking out of turn not knowing what they're talking about.
Speaker 2: Right, did you see the ball mall? You know, I thought it was amazing.
Speaker 1: So you remember it was a part of the movie where uh he flips on the manager. He says, yo, this was this was Africa. It's not a money play man.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I always felt like that about Puerto Rico, like you know what I mean, because I'm half Puerto Rican. Yes, and anytime a show came to for Puerto Rico. They got me for the love, they got me for the pride. As the manager is this somewhere, the artists be wanting to go, but the management is like, it ain't right. So you'a ain't working around that's a good question. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Would pretty much.
Speaker 3: I've done pretty much everywhere because of friendship and actually been on stage mad at myself that I took that deal. I ain't gonna lie in my head, but I said, let me just get the work done and get out of it, because being friends with someone will put you in bad situations.
Speaker 1: Being friends. You go somewhere and you're saying to yourself, my fans are looking like, why what you're doing here?
Speaker 2: But they not knowing you did something for a friend, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You did a favor, right, and that has But now for the last two or three years, I haven't. I haven't done it, even though it's money. But you can remember I make a lot of money doing my shows. But even when people got seven thousand, eight thousand, right, I'll take it because it was the one time I wasn't making that kind of money and losso a time I worked forty hours a week, right, that's when it benefits you to be your old Yes, I understood forty hours a week and you come home at the end of then you get paid every two weeks and you only come home with fifteen hundred dollars a month.
Speaker 1: I don't know about nobody else's salary. I couldn't live.
Speaker 3: I spend that in the day. Fifteen hundred a month. Wow, So I go get the bread. That's why I invest in me. People always ask me about what do I invest in, and I always.
Speaker 1: Talk about stocks, and I always talk about the great thing to invest in. If anybody's listening is always investing something that you actually used. If you go to that gas station all the time, right you see Chevron, invest in Chevron.
Speaker 3: Because if you got the mindset, that's me. Guess what y'all work for me. So when you see the prices go up on the thing, like yo, okay, I love that. You know I'm about to get a little different in check. So I always tell people invest in things that you use. I don't care if it's Target, I don't care if it's Walmart. And then you don't need an agent to invest your money. They got to think of stash. You can go in there and read it, and you find out what you want to invest in. You put a few dollars in and just see how it goes. That you can really do things yourself.
Speaker 1: Because I get Pepank, Fidelity and all of them reaching out to me, and I.
Speaker 2: Had to sprain to the lady.
Speaker 3: I said, so I worked my whole life to turn all this over to you, for you to make a decision about my money, whether it works or not. You still get three percent whether it works or not. I said, no, man, I got to make my own decision.
Speaker 5: They are bigger, but you can control.
Speaker 1: I don't want nobody. I don't know. I can't do that.
Speaker 5: I don't want them.
Speaker 3: I can't let I can't. I can't give somebody a lot of money and let them control my saving. You see the stories in life where people get robbed. We really work hard for this, yoe. Like I said, I'm sixty three. I mean, I still got some infamy. But it took forty years to get this right.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you I think no, no, no, I thought biking bitcoin was wrong until.
Speaker 2: Four days ago. I sway, it was four days ago.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you why I didn't know bitcoin was you set it up, you put money in bitcoin, and you can take the money out whenever you want to.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I really thought bitcoin was you put your money and you never really saw it, and if something happened, you can't talk to nobody. But that was excuse what that information was wrong? That information wrong. Bigcoin is if you invest in bitcoin, your goal should be like I put money in stock and it doesn't exist to me. Does that make sense? Yeah, like I don't care about whatever happens happened.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: Everybody can't do that.
Speaker 6: Run.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever happened happens with that, but I'm doing good at that. It's the same thing with bigcoin. If you're gonna be in there, you shouldn't do nothing to get rich. You should just do it really for a great conversation amongst men. And you said, but yo, did you talk about did you see bigcoin today? I think those things are good amongst men having conversation.
Speaker 2: That's what I feel.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't I'm not gonna give advice for bigcoin, but if I had to rock a bitcoin, I don't see nothing wrong with if you if you can pull your money out when you want to, because you can pull your money.
Speaker 3: I sent it right to cash app and you you're good. I don't see nothing wrong with that. But I was against it, and it came out to a couple of days ago I got epherial.
Speaker 1: We found that picture. That was that picture, right, show me the picture of him at the gresstaff body. Now they really glassy. I just had to do something. Fly that's it. Yeah, that's mean. That's that mean.
Speaker 2: Make sure you put that on the camera.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a good look. If you had a chance to do it all over right, and people came to you, I don't know. This is just going to sound crazy because this is a big thing like in the comedians, well not even a comedians in black actors world, and they wanted to put you in the dress. Mm hmm. And I don't want to and just think about it because it is still acting, right, They just wanted to put you in a dress. But this is the stigma of once a person gets successful, especially black actors black, they put him in the dress. Yes, if someone came to you and said, TK, look this is gonna be the most amount of money you make, You're not gonna be that way.
Speaker 2: It's just we're gonna put you in for just seeing twenty minutes. Would you do it?
Speaker 3: It all depends on the price. I think there's a price for embarrassment. Embarrassment or humiliation started to the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a price. And what I mean is how much pain or embarrassment are you willing to take?
Speaker 1: So someone said twenty million, right for twenty minutes, twenty million dogs, we're gonna be embarrassed. We're gonna be.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 2: We don't be embarrassed. Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: But when I hear stories and people wearing dress, they just lately that became a bad problem. But I'm gonna take people way back. This is this for way before Medea. This is way before Medea and way before Martin Laurence. There was a man from Jersey City, New Jersey named Flip Wilson. He used to do a show called Gerald. He used to do a character called Geral Dean. The devil made me do it, and he was one of the most phenomenal comedians. Doesn't give him, They don't give him his flowers the way he should. And if you ever get a chance and watch the show, Flip Wilson that's the name of the show, and the character name was Gerald Dean.
Speaker 2: No one never tripped, No one never complained. He was in a dress.
Speaker 3: He was in a dress, and he dressed up like a woman and mess with men on the show. It was hilarious. This has been done. My point that I'm making in life. As long as you know who you are, long as you know who you are, as long as you're a woman, if you got a woman, long as you know who you are. And like I said, a thousand dollars ain't worth being embarrassed. Ten thousand ain't worth being embarrassed. Millions of words to say, kiss my ass, I don't care what do you think of me? And my price will be twenty million. You know, people say, oh, you easy to sell your soul.
Speaker 5: No, I know.
Speaker 2: I'm a man.
Speaker 3: I made it to be sixty something years old. Can't nobody tell me nothing. I'm president of the homeowner, So.
Speaker 8: Saying mine like mine had a great show on he plays. I forgot who it was, but Jamie.
Speaker 2: Foxx, Yeah, No one never said nothing. Listen, we never said nothing.
Speaker 3: About that, like yeahs At the end of the day, the world, society has changed, scary has changed, the mindset has changed.
Speaker 1: You know. Again, we get influenced depending on who's the speaker. Again, we get influenced by who is programming us. At the end of the day, if you're a man, you know you're a man, and I wouldn't care what nobody say. Longs the price is right because like I said, a thousand ain't worth it. I'm just being honest.
Speaker 6: Millionaires, you're going to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you in the millions, you know I'm talking about millions, right, because I put twenty five years, twenty years from that moment, nobody will care he was in that madea is a billionaire. Yeah laugh, Now billionaire. He don't even associate with the peasants that's complaining. If that's the who's complaining, the persons with the low i Q. You know, the pant with the low i Q. You think he cared whether they saying the man got to own his own runway.
Speaker 2: Side of the plane, in his backyard.
Speaker 3: His own studio, his own studio. That's what I mean by being a leader. That's that's a block.
Speaker 1: Because I also heard you say the statement that men are the new woman. Yeah, that men are the new woman. Somebody said.
Speaker 3: Somebody said to me on Instagram today, where are they at? But see that's again somebody who's local. You don't travel the world. When you travel and you see it, and I don't know, it's because the opportunity, and don't know if it's the way the world has set up.
Speaker 2: I just I hate what I see.
Speaker 3: I hate to see at the cast register, the guys behind the woman, he holding the while she's going to her wallet to pay.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, strike a credit card.
Speaker 2: That's just me.
Speaker 3: But the world's changed, and this is why people my age we have to die watch some something.
Speaker 2: But I don't know what I'm about to tell you.
Speaker 3: If our great great grandparents are alive right now, some of the stuff we do today we considered insane. They didn't do that during the time. Well, the world evolves and people who think like me have to leave here eventually. Is because our way of thinking is old fashioned. Our way of thinking is outdated, and the world is changing and if you don't stay witted, you are considered old or dinosaur old fashion. So eventually, this is why we have to move on, to make a new way for the new things that's come, like right now artificial intelligence is about to take over.
Speaker 2: People don't see it.
Speaker 3: But one hundred years ago transportation when cars came in some years ago, was the airplanes. It changed the world. Boats changed the world. See the boat business took out the ferries because before you hit bridges, the ferries used to take you from one part of the state to the other before bridges. So bridges put a lot of people out of business. Cars put a lot of calves out of business. Uber put a lot of calves out of it. So things evolve. And that's what life is. And and and you're getting where you fit in. You understand life, and you know it is what it is. But man, yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Let me let me bunce around a little bit right now. A lot of people are get famous fast. Yes, well we'll considered famous, okay, relief social media famous okay. A lot of people have used social media and have you know, prospered. And I remember having Mike Epps on the show. And I remember having a comedian that is an Instagram comedian, Yes Brown, who's my man. I'm a fan of him, but it was like he wasn't ready for Mike. And and what's what's the other I think that was TC. I think that was Yeah, I think it was t show. Okay, it was a tea. I mean they taught him like immedia, right, whether he knew it or not, that like, I guess that they was teaching him lesson right right. When you see these Instagram comedians, can you see the real funny in it?
Speaker 2: Or it's like, what's what social media to full comedians?
Speaker 3: They got the millions of fans that all of us have been searching for our whole career because to be popular you need fans. Well, social media got them to get fans immediately. The curse is most of them don't have the talent because they rushed maybe ten fifteen years of success. They didn't do it like us. So they have the fans, they don't have the talent. But what's so great about this is that they are getting better. So long as they stay in the game, the talent will meet the fans. So yeah, they'll catch up to it. It's just a reverse situation. If you're about the life, if you're gonna put the work in, you'll do it. Social Media has been great for me because over the last two or three years, my I understand numbers. I really didn't care before. That's why I didn't apply myself to social media. But it's the way of the world now. It changes the game, it changes your contract, it changes who comes.
Speaker 1: To see you perform.
Speaker 3: And I want everybody to see me because I think I'm that good, So I want everybody to see me.
Speaker 2: So yes, I want to get my numbers up.
Speaker 3: Yes, And now I found the way to give a message on my social media by positivity about life, about doing the right things, and people listen to me and it's all positive and I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that it's good. I remember during COVID, right, I was in that happened to be in LA I don't know. I don't know if it was care people direct h it was my agency that I am down with. So there's like, hey, you know carvistowing a private you know function. Yeah, and it's like so he actually had a like he came and worked on material, but it was like.
Speaker 2: Private, Okay, I understand it was private.
Speaker 1: And I was like, is that more effective than going to the clubs? Because because because at the end of the day, some of them were personally invited because of COVID, it was COVID. Right, it's like a very intimate thing.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: So he came and this is I forget what special it was he worked worked on like he literally worked on us as the special right right, And I was like, holy shit, is that something you do or what do you think is more effective? As my question is you inviting your homies to come sit down or people that you associate with to come sit down and walk you work on material, or you going to the actual clubs and and and and work. I think I should going to the clubs. But but after you've done as long as.
Speaker 3: I have, I haven't readen a joke on piece of paper probably thirty something years. All myself is in my head and I just have the ability then just to go on stage and just talk and make it funny. If I've been off a week, but I do as I go to a club, that's maybe I have to do that six shows, but I could do an hour and thirty minutes like nothing. So but I called that boot camp. So that's what I just did this weekend. So now I'm preparing for my tour next week. But April eleven, April twelve, I'm thirteen fourteen people at the Philadelphia punchline makes you get your tickets on Live Nation, and so I just have that ability to do. And that's why I can't wait to really do a Netflix special, because I really want people to see what all the other comics saw their whole career, because right now still I'm still not there with people, and I can't say how good I am. I have to show how good I am, right because everybody is no, no.
Speaker 2: No, they don't know yet. They don't know yet.
Speaker 1: But I want that.
Speaker 3: And like I said, I'm not in competition. I just want people to see where my mind is. I want people to see that after all this time, after all this time, because most of the people I probably dated your mother.
Speaker 1: You you know your mother. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: So you say that because guess what, that's how I feel, right because we were there, right, But no disrespect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm gonna share this with your game.
Speaker 8: You guys, listen to me, very game probably got your mom.
Speaker 2: I respect this for a second, but let's let'sten listen.
Speaker 3: Sorry, guess what, listen. Sorry, I'm being an interview. The show is not about.
Speaker 2: We raged you.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen.
Speaker 2: I was ready to see the alcoholic.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you the time to have you on the show because you're you're trying to get some of the some followers.
Speaker 2: Bit about you.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, is my birthday? Can I say this my day?
Speaker 2: But let's take a drink week.
Speaker 1: So I saw you hold on giving me get this woman cu So I saw you on Bill Bellamy.
Speaker 2: Yes, love him to shout out to Bill Bellamy.
Speaker 1: He said something that that that resonated with me because I remember me being that good at performing at one point. But he said it was well known that no one wanted to come on after. That's so true. Was that a gift or curse?
Speaker 2: Because just think about you?
Speaker 1: Absolutely right? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, if I know you're gonna beat me, why you want to.
Speaker 1: Take the show with me?
Speaker 3: It took me years to figure that out. Okay, which which go on stage and destroy them?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: It didn't win. You don't win that way, win that way.
Speaker 3: Okay, Because I was doing that to everybody and nobody and people was blowing up to entertained a Cat Williams.
Speaker 1: I was just showing these young men I can't get on the show. So I'm not eating the way I want to eat.
Speaker 3: So that's what forced me into using my money from hustling to put stuff together to eventually be.
Speaker 2: Not doing things illegally. I had to create my own shows.
Speaker 3: I used to fly when comedians would perform, I would tell the promoters, especially if I knew they didn't like me being on the show. I say, listen, do not tell that comic I'm performing. Just let me do a guest spot. I would fly in. They wouldn't let the people know I'm performing.
Speaker 1: In the back.
Speaker 3: I'll come on, be rocking. I start seeing the lights blinking to get me off. They heard me. That means the comic heart me perform. They want to give me. Not that they didn't like me. They just knew I was that good. But I had to sneak in and do shows, and then the community, the promoter will book me the next time because I was. I stole the show, and that's how I want to get my money. I did that year after year after year, and now I'm booked because I'm the manager, right, I'm booked for the next ten years.
Speaker 1: Because I know exactly what.
Speaker 3: Because when I booked myself, they got to book me for the following year and then when I go that year, I booked myself again. So even when I deal with Live Nation, it's for ten it's for ten years. I told him I want to do it with ten years. Am I going to make this to seventy four years old or seventy three?
Speaker 1: Hope?
Speaker 3: So because this stuff keeps you young, it keeps you wanting to work out every day and going jogging and saying at the best hotels.
Speaker 2: And if you're single, you know you keep a flying bitch.
Speaker 1: You're breathing Bill listen, Bill Bellenie when he said it to you, that's another comedian. Yes, Like so I'm looking and I'm like, wait a minute, that had to be. That had to be remember me, Glad you said that because it's so true.
Speaker 2: Me me about to.
Speaker 1: Perform one time and the promoter literally had to come on to me and was like, yo, he does not want to go on. I'm after you, like please can you switch the online you close? Because I wasn't supposed to be the headline? Right?
Speaker 2: But they what the dude? And he's like he threatened to give the money back.
Speaker 1: Wow. And I'm like, don't worry about it, I'll go not right, Is there anybody who's ever said said to a promoter TK on the show, I'm giving the money back. They didn't give the money back, but they threw their coinoys.
Speaker 2: It was Kat Williams.
Speaker 3: What I did to show a cat in Saint Louis got there, the promoter said, And the cat was right in the next room, right next to me. And the promoter came and said, Cat said, you want to go on before you and.
Speaker 1: I know you heard me.
Speaker 3: I said, now that nigga say he the headliner, because everybody know I was about to do. I said, now that nigga the headliner, he closes the show.
Speaker 1: It's a fact.
Speaker 3: And I went on and destroyed that mouth. And after the show Cat went on. He did like five minutes.
Speaker 1: He gave people a hundred one hundred dollars and he threw his coat in the audience and walked off.
Speaker 2: The stay five minutes. Yeah, yeah, that coke.
Speaker 5: Crazy.
Speaker 1: And that makes sure I'm clear. I'm for shade.
Speaker 2: Just make sure we understand I'm not throwing I love Cat.
Speaker 1: These these are just things that truly happened, just actually happened in Saint Louis, Missouri. And I love Cat, And you know I've never worked for him since then, you know, but I don't need to work with nobody. I do my own thing.
Speaker 6: Took your material?
Speaker 1: How about Dave Chapelle? What's your relationship with day?
Speaker 3: I never I haven't seen Dave Chappelle in years, but I love what he's doing, you know, I mean, how can you not like what he's doing for comedy? I think he's amazing. When you sit and watch his stories, he has you hooked because you want to see where he's going with it, and then when he hits you ready go out. That was because in your head you think he's gonna say something else is comedian, but it shows his true talent when he totally flips it in another.
Speaker 1: They got y'all similar exactly. I agree.
Speaker 3: I agree with you to say mine is more like a street perspective, but yeah, it's almost it's almost the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know I asked something like this earlier, but it is there ever a too soon joke? Yes? Absolutely? Yeah, you blew like you've been good with Let me tell you how man how mean tight Haitian jack is.
Speaker 3: I did a show in Queens and the guy was in the front was talking stuff. They threw something on the stage, and somebody told Haitian he had on the barber shop next to the rest of club was called Manhattan Proper.
Speaker 2: Now everybody know how gangst to Haitian.
Speaker 5: Jack Is.
Speaker 3: Haitian came in over with crew and took the boy out the audience and made sure he talked to him about who he was. And from that moment on we were the best of friends. And he was I'm talking about he was really gonna hurt this guy over something like that. And we wasn't even friends then. He had just seen me on shows doing comedy show and he liked my style of comedy. And the rest of history. That's why I know we all have reputation. I always show men the utmost respect because regards of they passed, we all have a past and we grow to become great men. And his past was his past, and I always show him love because you know, even down the sug you know they was always good to me. And if you're good to me, I'm always going to show you respect. You know, you just the choices you made, choices you made, yes, sir, all right, you.
Speaker 5: Said you're going to.
Speaker 1: Yeah like that.
Speaker 3: Well, I would never talk about the Baltimore situation because no disrespect, It is nothing funny about the Baltimore Bridge. It was really a true tragic situation. I don't think anybody could find anything funny now, yes, I don't even I don't even know how you can. I talk about material and I talk about nine to eleven, But it goes with the government, primps to state, the state, primps to city, city, pens to people.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I used nine to eleven to show you how the government can manipulate you to think that a foreign country attacked us when it was our own people who did it. Because they did that to the World Trade Center and blaming on what's his name.
Speaker 2: What's his name? They blamed on him. But if you got the story, everything, everything was there. And that's the thing.
Speaker 3: So when people again manipulated, the game can change because it's got to be knowledgeable and that's where we have our So that's what I would have did about out not that, but but the bridge thing was just a tragic situation. What I love about what they did in the bridge, even though those young boys died, the thing that they did was they made the phone call to say get the people off the bridge because they knew they was going to head and the people who worked there just was slow getting those kids off the bridge because they they was on the bridge when they was making a call, so they stopped the traffic on one side, but the other they almost didn't get those people. So there's people that they're not going to be able to save those people. You know, they're going to leave those people in the water there. They can't go get because the war is sixty feet down and they can't get them. So these people are there. They are never going to recover their bodies. That's the bridge. And yeah, yeah they was in the people still in their cars. They're not gonna get them out even that. I think his question was like something like that, you can't make fun, Okay, I wouldn't do it. Yeah, no matter how we do, people do have nine eleven jokes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think people have nine to eleven jokes, at least I've never seen it. Like I said, I would drop, I would give educational information about.
Speaker 2: You, Yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: Even there's a comedian name Sam Kennister. I finished the story, it's my star, it's my story, didn't.
Speaker 5: My story.
Speaker 1: Sam used to talk about religion, about God and him getting hammered on the cross.
Speaker 3: And one day Sam was on the full five freeway. He had a flat tire and a car swerved over hit him and he died. So one thing I never talk about on stage is church jokes. I think it's a bad comma that come back, or religio, religion, Joe, anything about anything about Jesus anybody, because I'll talk about church because I talk about how used to be the candle guy in church, or now that I'm successful, church is chained because now they got the people with the security, with the things in the ear, and they got the cameras. And one day I came in late and I put a little few dollars in the offering, and they's got news. A couple of cars followed me from the church and they pulled me over and they said, mister.
Speaker 1: K can we talk to you from me? I said, what's wrong?
Speaker 3: They said, well, did you enjoy yourself at the service? I said yes I did. They said, well, we only know you put a few dollars in the offering. I said, well on the head. They said about the surveillance cameras, we saw a couple of hundreds and a couple of.
Speaker 1: They said would you like to come back next week to and said another comeback.
Speaker 3: I came back a week later. I'm thinking, I want to talk to the to the congregation. When I got there, they said, ladies and gentlemen. The pastors like, ladies and gentlemen, we have a famous comedian and put your hands together a T. K. Kirk and everybody's clapping. And when I got up to the podium, they walked me in the back. They was about to baptize me, and I'm like, I ain't off the rise this, so I left the church and I wound up sueing the church, so now I have to pay ties. What's funny about this joke is y'all really think it was true. And that's the great thing I got that story. You should have seen your face, And that's what.
Speaker 1: Makes a joke so great when it's so believable, because y'all should.
Speaker 2: Have seen you.
Speaker 1: I was actually picturing what part of the black church is jack some white people.
Speaker 3: It's going to jail, white hurt, the bomb lines, guns. Yet you see all that liquor coming through your peeing a lot, so it's like you.
Speaker 5: Know, over fifty your block, you ain't.
Speaker 4: See me get up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're because I'm healthy and I'm president of the Colins.
Speaker 2: You ain't got nothing to do with opinions.
Speaker 1: On your side. You're on the radar that seeing you're still drinking. You see that's your problem.
Speaker 5: Black.
Speaker 2: We don't give up. I see, I see no Black.
Speaker 1: It's in your blood.
Speaker 5: I see it.
Speaker 1: One time you had a show, you kill it, but then at the end kind of assess the crowd. Man, you let him have it, or you just make fun of them. Have you ever hurt somebody's feelings? Like because you you always say you're apologetic.
Speaker 2: He's like, I have, I have heard. I heard your feeling as you said that, I know exactly well.
Speaker 1: Have you like because you know, you know, you know when someone can because I didn't see you. Let's be clear, they're paying their heart right, sir. What has ever been a time where you was like, damn, I might have went to fall. And I've done it twice in my career. Okay, I was at the very forgetting in my career. You remember this, Yeah, tell us at the beginning of my career, I said something about the gentleman.
Speaker 3: My cousins, we all came in. We thought, you know, the energy is like Eddie Murphy from a star. You know, when this guy was talking about him and I said something about his mother, he says his mother is dead, and I didn't believe him.
Speaker 1: I said something about say. I said, if we'll forget your mother, your mother.
Speaker 3: Well back then the promoter cut the mic off, music came on, and we wound up. We all came in successful, we all walked out sad. Then two years ago, I'm in tuss Oklahoma, and I'm doing the show, and I don't know what happened to be you talking to the young man and something happened in his wife or girlfriend had died, and I said something that was out of line. He was ready to fight me.
Speaker 5: And but.
Speaker 2: Wisdom, wisdom and experience.
Speaker 3: By the end of the night, men was in my green room, his family drinking champagne. We walked out of their friends. And that's the difference between knowing the climbing of the room. It could have went either way. It could have been in there brawling. But I knew I was wrong. After the show, we.
Speaker 2: Shook us to the tone, and you know, it's just sometimes.
Speaker 3: In life, you know, he said, Yeah, sometimes in life you could be tied it woke up the wrong way something you ate. It could be so many different things and you say the wrong thing. But to only have that happened twice in forty years is phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Because it got to be difficult for you, right, And that's sense because they're there to see your rough comedy. Yes, they know exactly, they know you're going to cross the lines right, right, So it's interesting. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm a human, and you know, you know, you gotta be a man when you make mistakes, you know, So I definitely do that.
Speaker 1: So like when I when I perform right, I have so much of a wide variority of records I can perform. Yes, I did reggae throne before, I did even reggae records before. So my DJ has to actually before I walk in, he has to go and look at the crowd. Oh, we got a white we got a right crowd tonight. We gotta we gotta, We're gonna do it. We've got a black crowd, and we gotta we gotta lat you crowded. Last do you do? You have to change your set depending on absolutely all the same self. They have to change it.
Speaker 3: Because my degree is in speech communications. So we were taught that when you write a speech, it can never be the same speech because it's always a different audience.
Speaker 2: So I applied to my stand up.
Speaker 3: So most people have seen me do a lot of black crowds, so they always see black humor. A lot of people don't see me doing current events, economics, things that happened in the white community as much. Even to the point if you notice that when I do my shows on podcasts and I don't use profanity like I.
Speaker 2: Used to five six.
Speaker 3: Years ago, because the reason why I don't do that is because I realized something. I want my clips to be played everywhere around the world. And then when you use profanity, it turns somewhere and off, some kids can't hear your message. But when you keep it clean, guess what, you can be heard everywhere. And that's the thing that I do. I want to be heard everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like rock Him never cursed on one of his albums.
Speaker 3: Well, I never knew that and he was banging yeah, And it's crazy that you said that. No one, you would never know that.
Speaker 2: Never rock Him.
Speaker 1: That one of the considered always one of the hardest lyricists in hippie Yeah, U sounded gangst didn't it was talking gangster stuff.
Speaker 2: You wasn't say it to me saying it and.
Speaker 1: And and phenomenal, phenomenal that is crazy. Learned something today? Yeah, I know I asked this earlier, but like, would you work with other comedians? But if you had a chance, someone came to you and said, t K, I want you to do the new version of Kings of Comedy. And I wanted to be a great question. I wanted to be you and three others, but t K, we know you are control freak, so we want you to pick the other three.
Speaker 2: That's gangster?
Speaker 5: What? What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Three? Would it be? Take your time and take a shot. Take the time that I think we gotta take a shot before you even from me again. Answer the questions.
Speaker 2: You're doing.
Speaker 1: He asked you nothing in the room. Yeah no, that don't make us friends.
Speaker 5: Somewhere.
Speaker 1: That's the line. That's the line. Take your time with this one, because I really I would really I think this is dope. Well that is dope.
Speaker 5: This is you.
Speaker 1: You You got the case of comedy. They give you the name, you get to own it and it's your production. Everything. Well what three?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 3: Definitely Tommy Davison for sure. Well, definitely heard me say earlier. I don't give them credit. Definitely Tommy Davison. I got to put everybody on one who I bought up in the game. So it would be it would be Tommy Davis, it would be dal Hughley, it would be Godfrey, it'd be Mike Epps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what would be.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was on the first one.
Speaker 1: But I mentored deal.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's why I gotta I gotta always take the people out put on Yeah. So that's that's that's my line up. Yeah, that's my I want to wrong for president. People think I'm bugging out. Yeah.
Speaker 7: D L is d L.
Speaker 3: And we talked to the matter of a couple days ago. We talked all the time. I love him as a person. I love the respect he has for me. One of the greatest things he did we went out to dinner one night, and after all the years we've been around each other, he actually said thank you t K for changing my life. And I thought that meant so much to me as a person, because he went from a one bedroom apartment in Hawthorne or two bedroom apartment in Howtown, California, to living an amazing life and I had.
Speaker 1: Something to do with that, and I love that. That means a lot to met the d M. You need you on the show deal, Yeah, yeah, yeah, you gotta do d L. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: And I don't want to get into no crap but that I won't get into the crap. But I'm just saying, so.
Speaker 2: You thought he was smart earlier.
Speaker 1: Sluring slur. You know, everyone.
Speaker 5: Slur Monique.
Speaker 8: I saw d L and Monique going yes at it in the tabloids, and I don't want to talk about nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm listening to you.
Speaker 5: I don't want no negativity or anything like that.
Speaker 1: You're bringing it up. I don't want to talk about it. Let me get to where. Okay, you're bringing it up, though, Listen.
Speaker 8: What I'm saying, because you just mentioned how good you and him is, and I never lose myself that you had anything to do with gain him in the game. If you do have a relationship with Monique or a story about Monique, you know, because you've been around forever.
Speaker 1: Yes, get to the point I'm asked.
Speaker 8: Her, Yeah, what are your memories or what kind of relationship growing up in this business do you have with Monique and.
Speaker 2: Monique is also a great woman.
Speaker 1: She started out in Baltimore, I started out independent, doing.
Speaker 2: The thing, and she always was sexy in me.
Speaker 3: I wish I could holler a fuck, to be honest with you, when I was younger, back in the day. Because Monique has something about her. I find that she is extremely sexy. She has hairy legs, you know, and she don't have nappy hairy legs. She got silky hairy legs.
Speaker 5: Girls.
Speaker 3: So when family, comedy is family. So in comedy, when people have their problem. DLS with my close friend, and I'm a social Monique. D L was passionate about what he feels. And as a man with wisdom, you don't get in between certain things. As a man, you go, I'm out of it. I ain't got nothing to say. I could have called Monique, I could have called d L. Now when I get in issues, dal calls me because he's like my brother, You'll call me and said, yo, stop that, And I'm like, okay, you know, that's relationship that we have. But there's some people you stay out of there situation. You don't get caught up in the gunfire, and you go on and living happy day. And they've grown folks, people handling the situation. I don't get caught up in none of this stuff that's going on. I'm never I never in it. I'm a grown man. I stay away all the time. You have philosophy, you're you're so listen.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying when I listen to you and I watch and I'm there, listen when you break it down.
Speaker 1: I always say, let's laugh up TJ with his philosophy, right, because all I'm doing is just really giving the world another way to see a situation.
Speaker 2: Mostly everybody thinks one way. All I do is just look at look at it this way for a second.
Speaker 1: That's what I do.
Speaker 2: That's that's the thing that I've done.
Speaker 5: I'd be in agreement.
Speaker 1: Is there any relationship you regret, like anybody you helped and then when it came time for them to help you back, or just you know.
Speaker 2: I felt that way for about a few comedians, and then.
Speaker 1: My cousin.
Speaker 3: Was saying to me long time ago, he was explaining to me, you just gotta work harder. So I work harder, you know what I mean? And I put myself in a great situation. Is but I can tell you that if you don't go out. You don't meet people, you'll never make it. You got to meet people to okay our talent. You you could be town talent person's room. But if they don't know you out there, you're never gonna make it.
Speaker 1: So you got to go out.
Speaker 3: You gotta shake hands, You got to talk to people. It's like you got to be like a politician.
Speaker 5: So, and.
Speaker 2: What's my man named?
Speaker 3: Johnny Cochran used to be a good friend of mine. We used to get our haircut at the barbershop and let me finish.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get to that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no disrespect. I made a conversation. If you you don't mind, don't cut me off.
Speaker 2: You start raising your hand.
Speaker 3: So Johnny Cochran, the attorney, you know, we used to get our haircut the same barbershop in La un called Terrell's too. And this is for the Michael Jackson case, O. J. Simpson case. And he's always say t K. Can't nobody make it unless someone else helps you? Yeah, coach sign and you talk about co signs. One of the greatest co signs, y'allays babies, then, but this showed me this before y'all understood it. Back in nineteen sixty nine, I was deep in the music game. Even at the age there was a group called the Jackson Five. Barry Gordy was so smart that the Jackson five I want you back. He already knew that it was a hit, but he made it a hit when he said, Diana Ross presents to Jackson Five. That's fast forward down to hip hop. So in the eighties you have Doctor Dre present Snoop Dogg. Then what you also have is after Tupac, you have Doctor Dre Tupac because Doctor Dre's co signed and Tupac. But then it's really Doctor Dre Snoop Dogg, Tupac co sign of Eminem. Then after Tupac dies, you had Eminem blows up to be successful. Then you have Doctor Dre, Eminem co sign and fifty cent and the rest is history. So everybody that ever got co signed went to superstardom.
Speaker 1: I heard you publicly say that you were the only one that that was down with Ruthless and death Row and yes, why there were beefing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God was well respected.
Speaker 3: I was Crew, I was Crew easy, Doctor Dre and it was us was good friends right ice Crew and Us was a good friend.
Speaker 2: You remember, Ice Crew wasn't even with death Row.
Speaker 3: Ice Crew had a street knowledge, so you know Jinx and all of them, so I was friends with them. I was friends with death Row. I was friends with Ruthless all the day time at the same time. But like what they're gonna do. Like I wasn't from La, so you know what I'm saying there was I wasn't tied like that, but that I've been so respected and thank god that I had a couple of beefs in LA. But it was like on some hayting hating bs. That's another story, but this was my point. The rough Rider casts one into We're on tour, we get to Boston, the rough Riders has this huge fight with made men in Boston nice everything. It is insane. I walk in in the middle of it. Do you know they respect me so much? They fighting around me. True stories like being in and when Habachi Restaurants talking about the nis is going past, Like I'm in the middle and they're fighting around it and let me finish the body.
Speaker 2: You're still talking out of turns. So here's my point.
Speaker 3: I can say this, so we talk about the woo, but back then I can tell you right now, don't ever mess with the rough riders. They sent everybody to the hospital. Dogs, it's about analysis. Like I've seen four on stretchers.
Speaker 1: Thank god nobody died because the whole tour would have been canceled. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I've seen them, dog, I've seen them get down.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna repeat that, I've seen them, and I don't condone violence, but I actually witnessed that right in the middle of it, and they was the wrong people to mess with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what was the best hip hop tour?
Speaker 5: You ever been on?
Speaker 3: The best hip hop tour? I would definitely say straight out of Compton that you know, the first one. That's the first one.
Speaker 1: But after that, you the jay Z Hypnot on tour with us. You getting ready to get you? I'm getting out like you're really fucking with me now that I don't care.
Speaker 2: You really, women, you got to stay in control.
Speaker 5: Nobody raised me.
Speaker 1: This ship stopped being years old exactly.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: You got to go to the sister living by something. You getting signed you damn.
Speaker 10: Yea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now stop drinking.
Speaker 1: You're drinking the whole bottle by yourself. Man, Just know you're drinking. I'm drinking. So I would say the other tour was the jay Z.
Speaker 5: Tour.
Speaker 1: What was that tour?
Speaker 2: Knocked Life, A knocked Life.
Speaker 1: The reason why that was phenomenal was to see dm X performing.
Speaker 3: Now, don't don't get me to understand something. To see dm X performed by himself, not no band, no hype man. I'm talking about he running from one side of the stage and the other, getting on top of the microphone. Didn't have him praying towards the end and crying and crying with no shirt on, and didn't see jay Z come with the finesse.
Speaker 2: That was a great tour out part of that. That was a great tour. That's great.
Speaker 1: I know we kind of spoke on this and the other episode we had, but you think do you think Straight Out of Confident was accurate?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that movie was definitely accurate. I wish they had me anymore. But you know, I think they should have seen it. They should have put a lot of scenes in there where when we took out from Los Angeles, California. This is before we had headphones, so Doctor J had a boombox and in the in the sitting in on the plane and he was playing his music and the students came that came down to the road and we were seeing said.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, can you turn your radio please?
Speaker 3: You can't have your music on, and doctor Joseph few b I t H And next thing you know, she left.
Speaker 2: She didn't argue, she ain't say nothing.
Speaker 3: Next thing you heard the policy we're making emergency landing. They dropped us off in Arizona. The dog and all of us had to get off that plane and we was like twenty something people deep. So he's he had to buy all new tickets for all that, but they got us off that flight. Police us scored everything. Well, yeah, I think that would have been phenomenal to putting on the top. Or to see them driving Suzuki jeeps before they was, before they made money. I thought that I saw him actually in Suzuki jeeps. Like to see their success is really amazing.
Speaker 5: N w A.
Speaker 3: Yes, all of them are ice cream outworked everybody a high outwork John Singleton, I mean he was a rapper and then he started doing Friday days like in back to back to back to back.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you just say John Singleton was a rapper. No, he outworked John Singleton as an actor. Ice ce Ce.
Speaker 3: He outworked them because he did more movies than him. Oh wow, John Singleton do as many movies as Ice Q and ice Q head, movies that the culture loved, right because it was boys in the Hood that John Singleton did. But Ice Cue had all the Fridays or about the Benjamins he had, he had the streets.
Speaker 1: This is facts. Is it true you got a master's degree. I got a master's degree from Arizona.
Speaker 3: I went to Arizona State from my bachelor's got my master's on cal State Northridge. Is a real IQ nigga, I'm not really IQ nigga. I'm a guy who studies. Like, if you put something to me, I'm going to be determined enough to make sure I get good grades. And after I passed that, you can ask me what it is. A week later, I couldn't tell you what it was. But you know it's weird. But I was studying get good grades, but I couldn't tell you. You asked me the same questions a week ago, like, I don't know what you're talking about, but I feel that now.
Speaker 1: Where is it that San Diego or San Jose North edge where you go when you watch the sun rise.
Speaker 3: Oh you've been really studying the dude. That's awesome. I'm really impressed. I really thought it was a horrible interview.
Speaker 6: Your game up.
Speaker 1: You stepped your game up.
Speaker 3: No, I go to whenever I'm in that, I go to Santa Monica. I get about four forty five. I don't need to stay a whole day. Watched fifteen minutes watch the sunset while smoking cigar. Because there's some things in life is just so priceless and to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So now one of my goals is, believe it or not, is to actually watch the sunrise in Miami and get on the plane and make it to La to watch the sun set.
Speaker 1: The reason why that's easy, the reason why that stood out to me is I almost try to do that every day. It's like when I when I first moved to the beach, me and my wife said we're gonna sit down and have coffee here and we and since we moved here, we had never did it.
Speaker 2: And where you live at you can do it.
Speaker 1: You can do it.
Speaker 2: So recently we've seen the area you living.
Speaker 1: So recently I've been doing it. Like you know, sometimes she get up on time, sometimes she don't. Not just be like, yo, listen, we may this pack together. So if I'm up earlier, I'm going down and I would just go down and just look at it. And that sun rise, when you see the sun come up, that's just so peaceful. And when I heard you say that, I was like, it was like goose bumps. That came to me because it was like, damn, I don't know if people really And then there's people like him, fucking Livicol Street from he doesn't even do.
Speaker 2: That shit right, still takes so many things great.
Speaker 3: And the other thing that people should do is always put your hand or body in the ocean.
Speaker 1: Of course, that's what all you got to do.
Speaker 3: You said, you can just look it with lift the water. Yep, you could just go in and let the water touch you. I believe it's the vibration that water is very probably believe it or not, this is sound that may be superstitious. Whenever I caught a case, I used to always fly here and get in the water for protection, for protection, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And then I remember walking to my hotel. I remember walking to.
Speaker 3: My hotel one day, and this is when you really understand life, that all what we're doing doesn't really mean nothing. It's just like you got a piece of my stock is when you have just peace of mind. I saw this couple in the laundry mat and they were just staring at the dryer. But I had a real case. Somebody my life was in jeopardy. And I admired them because they was staring at the dryer, and I said, man, they got a simple life. And when you going through trouble, you wish you had a simple life. You wish that you all this wasn't worth it when you know your freedom could be taken away. I appreciate that. So take certain things in life to make drastic, to make you feel a certain way. And that's why to spin back to mister Puffy Comb's what as men And I know people use him as a joke and whatever, but I pray to God and no one ever gets in his shoes on that level. And the reason why because it's not him that the pain is happening. I guarantee you his mother is in pain, Mama. When I got in my situation, my mother didn't go to church for almost a year. She almost didn't go get her nails at the same spot because mothers love their kids so much. And the more successful you are, the more what they brag about you, and higher you go. When it comes down, it comes down hard. So that's the thing. I wish them the best. And then from the player side, from a shout out to Russell, God bless them, shout out to Bill Coles, God bless them. A man doesn't need to put stuff in a woman's drink to seduce her, to get her to do because I came up in the world where we seduce swimming. Your conversation is supposed to be so cold, your cologne, game supposed to be so cold that you when you purchase women drinks or bottles, your game and how you move and if you don't get it that day she saw you getting in the fly whip, she saw you across town in the in the fly mink coat, or you was going to a play with another woman, and it was just a day and just having to roll back around and you're dropping conversation. See, that's when I came up in the world was real men. We live in the world now with his habitual liars. A man can lie so much that women are so gullible that they fall for the gullible guy and not listen to the facts of a man. And there's a dim string, a habitual liar, and a man who has facts. Sometimes men who talk real scare women because you scare the more because you're so real about your life.
Speaker 1: Like I was just a show not.
Speaker 3: Too long ago, and most of the women didn't have their life together. But because I have wisdom, I have wisdom I felt like didn't have. That don't mean they could change. He is down the line, But men don't take the time to really learn the female that they're about to sleep with or the events smash period you.
Speaker 2: Need to get.
Speaker 1: You got to just take your time to be that kind of man that understand and there's no rush.
Speaker 5: You know that.
Speaker 3: That's just my thing. You can meet somebody today and you jack him. Once you start talking on the phone, you start hearing things, you go, you know what, I'm glad that ain't work out.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna keep it moving. And they think they did something. They make it feel like they cut you off, But in the actuality I saw it coming way. You really did me a favor. Because all true men, all player, we're gonna look at it always looking for exit, So the female give me the exit first.
Speaker 2: They really did you a favor.
Speaker 1: That's right. If someone I know, I know, we spoke a little bit about this earlier. But if someone asks you again, right to do now? This is not king in comedy. This is versus you one one hour on stage against somebody, and you're gonna produce the special because we gotta. We got to cater to you now, right right, dedicated to you because this is you have to feel comfortable. It's like one on one. It's a versus type of style, right, you against the comedian, whether it's baking on each other, going against each other, or maybe complimenting each other, like you know what I mean, Right, what's that one comedian you will pick?
Speaker 2: That's a good ask question. Who would I go toe to toe with?
Speaker 3: Whichever way you want to pick it, like y'all making each other up or y'all going, yeah, I'm gonna think we're bigging each other up because we players. I would go toe to toe with Cat from a player's perspective, Yeah, I'll go toe to toe with Cat Williams absolutely, hands down. I want to matter of fact, I want to race Cat Williams in the forty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard about it.
Speaker 6: I heard I heard that.
Speaker 5: Ship.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing that y'all don't know about track and field. Okay, See, I ran track, like I really ran track.
Speaker 5: The last time you ran the other point, I had a.
Speaker 3: Drink and you had a dream, right the know. So you're getting a little comfortable. You know, you need to stake a proper tongue. When you talk to me, you get a little comfortable.
Speaker 1: You know, you look at me, see them like this.
Speaker 3: But when you do this, you see how you lean too comfortable though, you know. So I don't want you to be in my jokes man. Well no, but and it's all in fun.
Speaker 6: I can do.
Speaker 1: It's all in fun.
Speaker 3: For a while, in my head, I said I could beat Cat in the forty in my head. Then I started realizing I'm sixty something years old. And I said to you, you know they always say your mind could think this, but your body may can't do X, Y and s. See, so when they said to me, I was supposed to been running with you, jogging, but you you went to.
Speaker 2: Sick because you was drinking too much. We got mixed up here.
Speaker 1: It's okay, yes, okay.
Speaker 3: So I started training again, and I was almost prepared, you know, to go on the road.
Speaker 2: But I said, you still got it.
Speaker 3: So what I said about the forty is the thing about the forties, who has the greatest start. If you get up them blocks first, you don't have enough room to catch someone.
Speaker 2: Right because they got you.
Speaker 1: They got you.
Speaker 3: If they got you off top, yeah, off top. You got to be super super fast to catch him. In the forty, I'm sixty something, so hear me being clever. So if I did race Cat, it would have to be a sixty yard dash because if he gets me in the first twenty, I got time to catch him. See I got time to catch That's comedy strategy. I got time to catch him. So by the time we hit sixty, the sixty yard mark, I can probably get him. Now on top of that, Cat is not running the four one four four. Deon Sanders ran four one. The young kids a couple of weeks ago run the four to two in the forty. These are the kids in their twenties. To run for something that means you are world class sprinter, nobody's see we don't have back some more so people get that on the camera and think, oh this person's fast and it's not taking anything away. Still, he can move a little bit, but he ain't running them times. It's less it's less than they proved it. No, no, no, it's less than the forty your dad cat.
Speaker 1: No, no, it wasn't. Listen to me. Listen to me. Listen to me. He's not running the four four. What's the four four second?
Speaker 3: It's four four and the forty Your dances world class speed, young man, listen to this world class speed.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking about, but I ain't gonna lie. Did he go to the No?
Speaker 5: No, no, not world class.
Speaker 8: And when the film Brady ran a four six, we're talking about a four four.
Speaker 5: It's not worth.
Speaker 1: So listen.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying is what.
Speaker 1: He ran is like he can run that. Can we do a favor? Can you put my name on the marquee?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes? Can somebody say a lot what it says.
Speaker 2: Your champ?
Speaker 1: Yes, relaxed, but hold on, bring it down because I don't know, because I don't know track.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I'm saying to you. The track is the forty dash is what athletes doing. The combine. That's how the coaches see how fast you are. Now, I ran track for a living. I made a living out of running track. Well, when you see these young kids running four to one, when you see Bo Jackson running three nine or four flat, this is speeding. Four tenths of a second. Is like from here to here, that's four tenths To run A four to one four two is world class. To run four fours world class. Even though Tom Brady ran four six for six is considered slow. Is because this is for to one and this is for six. There's so many other in between between four to one and four six is different between world class free and a four to six because the forty is not in the.
Speaker 1: Olympics.
Speaker 3: The one hundred is in the Olympics, the sixty is in the indoor track meet. The forties only in Cotton and NFL combine. Right, So when you run track and endure in colleges, they run the sixty yard dash.
Speaker 2: What's a good sixty yard time? Six one, sixty two.
Speaker 3: Now for every second, it's for every ten yards, it's ten seconds. So the reason why sixty that means they're running there ten seconds.
Speaker 1: By the way, eight I don't know finished finishing ten seconds really a second?
Speaker 5: Good? Good geat' ubbling you out my dogs. Listen, I'm telling you I agree with you.
Speaker 6: Sixty six one.
Speaker 1: Comedians are the words that they will finished. Please please please finished? Yeah, please, because I'm so into this.
Speaker 3: So the sixty yard dashes, every every ten yards is the second. So sixty yards ten seconds, that's sixty seconds. That's six six point No, it's a second. So every ten yards is the second. I'm sorry, So sixty yards is six something.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: When you run the hundred dads, it's ten seconds. They run a good time, respectful time is ten to one. That's world class. Then you get to Usain Bolt who probably does it in nine seven nine six. That's super flying. But you see from nine five to ten to one, it's only a couple tenths of a second. That's the difference between world class and Mediocre's the difference between making the Olympic team and not making Olympic team. That's the difference between in high school being on the travel team or you're staying home to hear about it when they come back on Monday. That's what those those times are. But most of the world doesn't know about track so if you hear someone say they ran such such, people think that's super fast, and it's just okay. And nobody's going to run a four to four at fifty years old, ain't happening.
Speaker 1: Can I be Devil's advocating? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, because that's what.
Speaker 1: Come I want.
Speaker 3: I said, I put twenty thousand on it because I'm not saying what we're gonna run.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna be no fast time of being home running. I can tell you this right now. And I don't know who's going to the hospital after we finished, but because of IM, I'm telling you right now and see.
Speaker 3: And then there's a thing called competition. It's like basketball players. They'll get into a game and they freeze because it's a championship. Well, when you got somebody running next to you and there's competition, everything changes because now you're up against someone the way you think body energy, Now you're you're pressing harder because you're running against competition. A lot of people freeze when it's competition. And this is my scenarios. And again, no.
Speaker 1: Shade a cat.
Speaker 3: I just want to put twenty thousand dollars down and we put the money into somebody is charity.
Speaker 1: I got I can win. I got a kind of like lean towards his side. Me just me tell you why, because he said it on club.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he went to a football actual facility.
Speaker 5: Yes I think it was a college.
Speaker 1: Why are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was a football.
Speaker 1: Facility where these guys have to kind of like do that.
Speaker 3: Now I'm gonna share something with you, Okay, Cool. The next time you watch that video, we really want you to pay attention. And when everybody listened to me very carefully, when they ran the race, they did not run against the hash lines. Every white line, if you ran the right way, it's ten yards, you know, the ten yard line, the twenty yard line. This is going this way. What they did they ran this way horizonta. They didn't run straight, so no one actually knows that that's the forty yard dash. Every white line it's ten yards. They didn't go that direction. They went the opposite. And you can google it right now. Watch it on the video and you'll see that they did not run one white line to the other white line.
Speaker 1: Because every white line.
Speaker 3: Is ten yards, that's considered ten twenty thirty forty. Now, if you'd ran four white lines, that's forty Your dads, if you watched the race, it went the opposite.
Speaker 6: No lines.
Speaker 2: We can google the thing right now and pull it up.
Speaker 5: We believe you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guarante. I guarantee you. So remember again, I'm not saying he's not fast. I'm saying that the time that that was announced wasn't.
Speaker 1: It wasn't. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying is when the fans look at it, just look at the race that they did into college and know that they wasn't going the football into the football field.
Speaker 2: They was going across the football field.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they wasn't going straight, right, Yeah, they was going across and they had cones out there.
Speaker 1: No one really knows that forty yards. But you know what's forty yards?
Speaker 3: If you ran four white lines going straight, that's forty yards.
Speaker 2: This is I didn't know somebody did. You got this team?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: Google the google if you google it right here, right, you'll see it video.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And this again we're just dropping knowledge here because this is what I do. I take this very seriously. I take the track thing very say. I don't care about nothing else but track changed my life.
Speaker 2: I take the track.
Speaker 1: Very seriously.
Speaker 5: I used to.
Speaker 3: Running across correct in my correct Could you show him so you can see what that looks like, because you know how I do. Right, Yeah, but it's somebody somewhere. Say he's coming in this direction. He's supposed to go that way.
Speaker 6: No line, it's like half a field.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's supposed to go to the opposite direction.
Speaker 2: He wants to go up the football field.
Speaker 6: Let's get forty yards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's forty yards. You can't get forty yards going that direction.
Speaker 6: Someone, he just field is forty yards. Right, But but but let me be the he the football.
Speaker 5: Let me.
Speaker 1: Show on post. I saw I saw it. He've been drinking. No, no, no, no, I'm I'm on point. I get along the way see it?
Speaker 6: And third, all right, yeah I saw that because again.
Speaker 3: See he's going to dance. He's supposed to go up. See every white line that you see is ten.
Speaker 11: Yards, but this way he's going straight. Look, okay, see he's going that way. He's supposed to go down with.
Speaker 3: The exactly every white line is ten yards, so if he went that direction, that would have been forty.
Speaker 5: So basically he's supposed to go this way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, that's all I'm saying, it looks like it's a shorter distance, and I bet money on that that.
Speaker 6: Is only fifty three yards.
Speaker 1: But let me run for every night the sideline only to be close to forty absolutely half.
Speaker 6: He went half a field, said three three yard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just looked at it forty so he didn't even go halfway. Yeah, he didn't go halfway.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so basically he went twenty five yards.
Speaker 1: So let me wait for thirty. Let me represent every hater on the internet. Yeah, they're gonna say, they're gonna say t K. They're gonna say TK, hey, and why do we do that? So they're also going to say, speak, what could t K do? What you tell?
Speaker 3: What I said, I don't know. I don't know how fast we're going to run. If we went that up, I know it ain't gonna be that fast. And I don't know who's going to the hospital. What I'm saying, there's gonna be a low time.
Speaker 1: And made the.
Speaker 2: Tanks and it was just be by us because we don't know who's going.
Speaker 3: To the hospital after was running such a strenuous race, you know, because most people after thirty don't run anymore. Yeah, you know, listen when I say our study life even down to running.
Speaker 2: Even when that came out, it said it stated, you go. It states that most.
Speaker 3: People were twenty five thirty years old have never ran thirty forty yards. You'll never run again. It's basically what they're saying. Yeah, after that, you never run that strength. Did you see the article? I see the article.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And they said because runners are like three percent of the world. Like I'm not even I think it's one percent of the world. One percent of the world. Who most of us in here will never run a sprint ever again in life, don't.
Speaker 2: I want to keep it real.
Speaker 1: I don't spread. I jog, I do you know, three to four to five miles. It's never a sprint, right, And like you know what, I've sprinted on the sand with him, but that's like a safety that's not a sprint, like you, You and Kat Williams are right about so yeah, And like I said, I'm not gonna say it's gonna be a fast time.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what it's going to be.
Speaker 1: I just know from technique and doing this so long, two things that I lose.
Speaker 2: I lose. You know, there's nothing wrong with losing. You know, I just felt that.
Speaker 1: You know, since I love track so much, why not make fun out of it? That's all. So now you took it somewhere else. You said what technique? You said you looked at this technique and said I could beat the technique.
Speaker 3: See in track and field, you ever see how certain people they have this certain form, like you saying boat has power on the shoulders.
Speaker 1: Every stride he takes because he goes this way, he pushes off with power.
Speaker 3: And that some people who run this way everything is coming from their thighs and their hips. Then the way we train, we are trained to run in place. That's to get your leg lift up. So as you're running, you may not be touching the ground as much as the other person. Because you got lipp you're covering more ground than the next person. That's why you're trained to do leg lifts, and you train to get your legs strong for sprinters, and then some people have technical.
Speaker 2: Quick twitches and their legs.
Speaker 3: Some people just born to be sprinters, just like there's some people who are born to run long like they're just born for that. That's how deep I get, Yeah, that's how deep I get into running it's that serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I take it very seriously. It is my life to this day.
Speaker 8: Cat Williams had a little bit of Forrest Gump and it shipped Forrest Gump.
Speaker 1: That's good, right, yeah, I saw it like that's what I said.
Speaker 2: I just want to know why you keep talking.
Speaker 5: Forgive me.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to never talk. I'm trying to never talk. You guys more Japanese. Then we did I'm gonna in this bottle bottle for no, I'm gonna look at occasion please special occasion. And by the way, man, I'm so glad you came to hang out with me.
Speaker 5: Your fact.
Speaker 2: It's your birthday. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. I'm being greedy right now. I feel like it's my birthday too. I spect you. You know what I'm saying because I enjoyed this so much everybody, So let me tell you again my birthday.
Speaker 6: Bro, you' at the table.
Speaker 1: Again. What makes this? He'll tell you this. I started booking me with him months ago, yes, right right, we were ready, like it was almost around the when the Williams interview dropped, like December, and then I had a b boy make sure that they don't get this right because our texting sometimes is miscommunicating. I say one thing, you say one thing. I say something that you're talking. Yeah, but me and you talk. You've got different situations going on, and it's like, okay, So.
Speaker 2: That's why I had to call a B.
Speaker 1: This is I say, a B.
Speaker 3: I got everything set, but let's make sure it's official. And then I hit you back again. You said t K is on so again and your whole team. I thank all you guys for what you have done to my career because all this matters, and and we're not on here just being on here. We really are giving out valuable information.
Speaker 1: To the world. Some people i qs are low, so they say dumb, dumb. Some people accus the sighs.
Speaker 3: They relate and they don't see it as a negative way. So we have a word all that we try to cover everything. The people with the low i q's will be the people that will be will give us the pushback and the confusion. The people with the education and the i qs will look at our our our shows and go, you know what, I really like what they're doing out here. And that's I come from this moment on. I want you to be careful what you say because you're a leader, and you're wearing beautiful watches, you're wearing nice closes.
Speaker 1: Yo, listen to me now.
Speaker 2: You know I'm about to hit you all over the world.
Speaker 5: Doug.
Speaker 2: You on some sand.
Speaker 1: Think about if I wasn't mistaken you want me to do? I saw you on some pink sand. Yeah, I've been in the oh. Yeah I'm off coach.
Speaker 2: Listen to what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm talking here, man, I don't need you to we don't.
Speaker 5: What I saw you.
Speaker 1: I saw you on pink saying yeah, do you understand what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: A lot of people ain't doing that.
Speaker 5: No, no, fuck that.
Speaker 2: Let's have some fun.
Speaker 1: God damn so dope man, for us to celebrate your birthday with you, for us to celebrate your life, your career. You know what I'm saying as a you know, most people would have, you know, said that's a stubborn move. You know what I mean. You're taking your own life and your career. That's why I kept saying. It had to be like, you know, an argument between the management and the artist. And I know, I know it's you know, I'm being funny, is right? I know it's funny, but it's like real because there's so many decisions that you got to make it trusts, and you know what I mean, I've made it. I've made a couple of bad decisions, but then I've also had to get talked into decisions. So if you had to ask for advice, who's the person you go to for advice?
Speaker 3: Me again, cold with it, like I'll take my time. Even my kids know how to I move, they can't ask me something that I have to.
Speaker 2: Make a decision right then.
Speaker 1: Do not do that to me.
Speaker 3: Because being a parent is a decision between life and death. What I decide might in your life. So I had to think about when I'm about to answer you, what my yeses are, my nose are. Because I may not see you no more and because I cherish you so much, I have to calculate what I'm about to say yes to and what I'm about to say no to. Didn't have the ability to deal with the pain if your child is that something that they really want to do when you're feeling in your heart that you made the right decision.
Speaker 2: I do that with my career as well.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, if you have one comedian to bring back from death and one entertainer and one rapper?
Speaker 2: Who's those three.
Speaker 1: And he's a death that's passed away? Big L.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a rapper, Yeah, big L for sure. Comedian no no, no, Singer Teddy Pendergrass. Nice, yeah, I ran back Teddy. Comedian Flip Wilson, yeah earlier. Yeah, if anybody ever got a.
Speaker 1: Chance to see Flip, he doesn't get his flowers, like he shaid, unbelievable. You know, I'm like, I know about Flip Wilson, but i remember me hearing about Flip Wilson in a movie called Most Death and Jack Black called wind Wind.
Speaker 2: Baby, and they put me on like right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you get a chance to binge watch his TV show for the Wilson Show. He has an actual TV show, like a series like it was. It was like back then, back then, the TV. Yeah, it was phenomenal.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 1: Back and white.
Speaker 2: Yeah, black and white. You know, it was color, it was color. Color, it was color.
Speaker 3: You gotta remember, I'm older than emails. I'm older in the Internet. Ain't that crazy, I'm olding social media. See back in my day, our TVs didn't get stolen because we had consoles TVs. Wait, you just do that, you know what I'm saying. And we had the stereo system in the TV console. Kids today, I'll never know how precise you had to be to take a needle and put it right where you wanted on the song. Kids don't understand the day how we was. My generation was the first in mixtapes. How we hit play and record and when the DJ come on on the radio, you will take it off to play the song, and we started talking and cut it back off. And you do that the whole night. And you had an album, you had a mixtape. I don't know nothing about that.
Speaker 1: Take you take and take a pencil and get it and ring it all the way back in the room looking at us. Yeah, I know, I know about nothing about That's how.
Speaker 2: You had to get up to turn the TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know what that happened to me today? I couldn't find my remote and I lost my mind. And then I thought about it. I said, motherfucker, you come from a players on the TV.
Speaker 2: How the fuck is you can play like you had brothers and sisters.
Speaker 3: You knew who wasn't the one that was well liked, because when the TV broke, you had the whole.
Speaker 1: The one that didn't like the white You make it and go and find the signal so the TV can work.
Speaker 9: I got a question talking about Flip Wilson and having a show. Have you ever had an opportunity to do a sitcom like you do the show?
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't mess with TV sitcoms with all the philosophy you have, man, I would never do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't like.
Speaker 3: I don't like how other people can make change your life or ruin your life.
Speaker 1: But when you say that, you mean what editors, producers.
Speaker 3: Well the world like, you can have a great TV show, but the ratings are not high, you get canceled.
Speaker 2: Right, makes sense? You're done well.
Speaker 3: If you start a business, your business is successful based on the effort that you put in your business.
Speaker 1: And see, and that's what this.
Speaker 3: Some people fail because they don't put the proper effort into their business. I'm successful because I put the proper effort into me and I made it this far, and I hope I can get another forty summers off this.
Speaker 1: That's my goal. That'll put me at ninety three. Okay, so that put me one hundred and three. I'm six.
Speaker 5: D.
Speaker 9: So we don't write your jokes. No do you ever forget a joke? And no one that's good, Like you have to go back and watch your old stuff to get a no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Where you do a joke, if you forget it, you have to say yourself, it'll be another show. Okay, you don't put yourself under pressure, like fuck it, I forgot it.
Speaker 1: Catch it. I don't put my when I'm performing. Whatever I forget, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: I'll make adjustments and hopefully I'll remember the following week. And the great thing about it is if someone comes to see you in another city, they're like, oh, you did it. I do it different, sure every.
Speaker 1: Time I perform.
Speaker 3: So I was asked that earlier today, how do you not repeat the same thing? And because I pay attention to me when I when I'm on stage, I have to I hear me talk when I'm performing.
Speaker 2: So it's a good thing raising yes, sir.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 1: At the end of relation, I try. I try to get.
Speaker 5: T motherfucker. I don't think I've ever heard anybody ask this questionally in my life.
Speaker 8: Okay, Okay, we're in a comedian you're doing jokes, you're doing your set. How many jokes do you guys measure that like, is there a number? Say you're going to perform for an hour?
Speaker 5: Is that eight? Joke?
Speaker 2: Six?
Speaker 5: Seven, four eighty?
Speaker 7: Like what.
Speaker 5: Is it like?
Speaker 2: You know, if you were to put a number on it, I.
Speaker 1: Mean you're good like you guys, it's definitely got to be I do hour and thirty minutes.
Speaker 8: Okay, no more hour thirty minutes. But I'm given away the secrets, the gems and all that. Well how many jokes is that? Because that's a good question. Yeah, my life, because I don't write my jokes.
Speaker 1: My jokes come from my gut.
Speaker 3: But if I had to look at a video and went from joke for joke, I would literally say, it gotta be eight nine hundred right nine what eight to nine hundred.
Speaker 1: Thirty minutes? There? You think it's more? You think it's more. I thought, yeah, jokes, Oh no, no, no, no, it's a lot with a lot of a good joke. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because I go off of got do the hundred topics, right, So I do topics on I do topics about politics, relationships, children, current events, that's particular city, and then you have levels of relationships like you could go it could be one chapter one to chapter nine hundred and ten, depending on where you want to go. And then you have this thing I called philosophies. You put your philosophies on stuff. Then this thing called your theories. You have theories. Then you give game. What's your knowledge of gain? What can you teach the people?
Speaker 5: It's your philosophy. I love, by the way, like the.
Speaker 2: Thing that I'm putting out in the universe now.
Speaker 1: And they call me a simp because nobody's teaching the young kids now, and I'm trying to show them how to be a gentleman. I tell them when you go out. I this on Facebook Instagram.
Speaker 3: I say, when you go out and you talk to a woman more than five minutes as a jenius to buy a drink?
Speaker 1: Am I right or wrong?
Speaker 2: You buy a drink?
Speaker 3: When you walk down the streets and you SI you walk on the outside shows people who are driving by that you protect.
Speaker 2: You're a protector.
Speaker 1: These niggas like, let that bitch get hit by Co's what the niggas are saying. Window.
Speaker 3: I tell you take a girl on a date, you left her sit by the window unless she says it's different. These niggas like a nigga, I pay for a ticket, look up the windows. So no one is teaching nobody etiquette. Etiquette of life, you understand. And that's the thing that we have to start doing. We got to start giving etiquette.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: Let's make sure all clear when I say this, you can't do this for every woman. Most guys they take anything you're spost do this for everybody. There's some women that are just for the streets, and you just gotta But wisdom teaches you character, meaning you know who to do it for, who not to do it for. Facts and I and anybody listen to my dream for everybody here, man and woman, that you find the couple of your life as you get older, because we come into a part of life where the character of that person is so serious that you don't want to make no mistakes because now it gets real.
Speaker 2: Now it gets real. It ain't a game.
Speaker 3: So you know, like you got a good wife, you know, and you're a good person, so you're you're straight. A lot of people don't have what you have.
Speaker 1: But isn't it your generation? For that is his generation is so fucked up.
Speaker 5: My generation.
Speaker 3: I believe, I believe this, I believe is a little bit of everybody, because at the end of the day, everybody has to hold themselves accountable. See, a man doesn't point to somebody else to say because you just happened to me.
Speaker 1: We are men.
Speaker 3: We got to hold ourselves accountable. So that's the come. When you say something to me and I did something wrong twenty thirty years ago, a man have to say, yep, I actually did it. Some people hold on to your mistakes because that's all they want to look at you in a bad eye.
Speaker 2: But I always tell people, your perception of me is what you think of yourself.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Yeah, you know, because that's said to be like yo, you know, the reason why drill rappers exist, like these rappers that's killing people is that we didn't. We didn't go to them and be good role model.
Speaker 3: I understand what you're saying, but it comes down to a choice. No, man, you gotta know everybody knows right from wrong. You go out there and shoot somebody. I said this long time ago. I think on the show, they got a place for you, no matter how tough you are, they got a place for you, no matter if you're Black, Spanish.
Speaker 2: You can't say they don't do that.
Speaker 3: To the white people, because we all know it's not the game is not fair right, it's not rid right. They got a place for you, So you can't go do what they do and think that you're going to get over It ain't happening. That's how come I want everybody to That's why I'm on your show. I want everybody to make great choices and understand understand them. Once you make this bad choice, some people can't get out of it. To some people can't get out of it though.
Speaker 2: You stuck. Yes sir, you say, you say unless.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: I talk about men how they say a certain amount of money in the bank. But most kids they think that I'm saying, give the girl the money. And I think I said this on the show. I said, that's the problem with social media because kids today are at the table and grown folks conversation and this is going over their head. The twenty five thousand that I want people that was really small change. But whatever you can get from seventeen years old, they get your money right, So that when you do go out with the woman of your choice, not just any girl, not just you flinging money or what, just someone that you care about. You could do something nice to it. Because at the end of the day, you you want to cater to a young lady. As you grow older, you want a woman to cater to you too, because you wanted to be ways right, you want something.
Speaker 2: You want to feel special as well.
Speaker 1: So you both got to find each other because knowledge is a gifting curse.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: If you have knowledge, a relationship could be horrible because you like, what do you bring it to the table. If you don't have no knowledge, you go, I don't care, I could take care of it. But then once you get knowledge, if it went that way, that woman becomes a liability. Now you're saying, my girl ain't an asset, she's a liability. And what do we all get rid of every month our bills. We want to pay our bills off to get rid of us, so we ain't.
Speaker 2: Got to see it till the next month. That's how a woman become to you.
Speaker 3: Eventually you love her, you care about her, but damn you are damn liability.
Speaker 2: You are a bill. And then you got women who.
Speaker 3: Do that for men, and men becomes a bill and she gets tired of and the guy doesn't understand, and most men are in vast situations than women because they'll have no money already they credited my stuff. They got to go to a woman and say, I know you want me to leave, but can I stay in the other room until I get myself together? And sometimes they'll say, girls, how much time to need? Two weeks and turn out to be two years. And now you got to get a brother's or family members to come over there and get you out.
Speaker 2: It's how it works show.
Speaker 1: So go further on the twenty thousand to have a twenty thousand.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty five thousand?
Speaker 3: The money is for you because when you got a little change, your choice and women is different, you move different. Most men only with the women that they were because she was an easy grab, and most women go, oh, what do you mean? And I say, your girl's an easy ground because most of y'all date women that can't really do nothing for you. Let me prove my point. Look at your girl and ask her for ten thousand dollars. You know why you won't ask her because you know she ain't got it. And my point that I'm making is my point that I'm making, is if I can't use you, if I can't make Yeah, if I can't use you, you're useless from going. I get it now, yeah, now watch it from going.
Speaker 1: Just because I said have ten thousand dollars, the women think I want it for the man.
Speaker 3: But the ten thousand not for the man either. The ten thousand tells me where you are in your life. It tells me what you've accomplished, what you've been doing, credit for and credit score. It tells me you about your business if you got ten thousand dollars, Because baby, I don't want your money. I just want to see what you've accomplished with your life. And that's what we all need to do. You want to find out what a person has accomplished in their life. And then it goes back to the annuities. Well, baby, you got actually ten thousand. Because I belong to everybody, I ain't gonna be with you. Put that ten thousand away and in twenty years you'll thank me. You'll probably be with another guy, but you'll think of me because I put you up on game. And just don't tell the other guy where you learned the game from.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be a hater. He's like, who raised you? I don't want you to say tea to the mother. I heard you, So you say that you know, not into relationship. So when you suck with the one and you know that she has a man, you buy him something too when you come back on here. Let me let me tell you I used to do it at sixty some years old. I used to date married women.
Speaker 3: I used to date other men's women, but not take them from them, keep them in the relationship because the women would want to.
Speaker 1: Leave and rock for me. But I'm busy.
Speaker 3: I don't want you going with me. So no, we don't kick it, but I'm going to encourage you to stay in a relationship.
Speaker 1: That's just game, right.
Speaker 3: So you know when we were young, you know, we buy women cars and stuff. Some women that hit me up the last song I heard me say something like that. They said, you ain't buy me a car, and I said, well, we wasn't.
Speaker 1: We wasn't like that.
Speaker 2: I have to tell everybody didn't make that cut.
Speaker 3: But I worked my way up now that I meet women, and the things I like to do now, I like to buy women stairlifters.
Speaker 1: I like to buy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I got I got money on the laid the way. Now of the vans to pick you up with the staal lifter. So when my girl come out, she ain't got to actually get in the car.
Speaker 1: She roll on them. She ain't hit the button and it slide in.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 10: You know that.
Speaker 3: I don't buy women apartments no more. I get women places that assistant living living. Yeah, so now you got to sign it at the front desk.
Speaker 5: Forty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I tate the forties year.
Speaker 3: Olds because they come pick me up at seven from the sistant living. But most of the places I stay in there's got a curfew. As long as I get back by by ten thirty. Sure, come sleeping about.
Speaker 1: I heard you talk about but Trisia. What's her name but Beatrice? Beatrice? Yeah.
Speaker 3: The reason why because she has a sleep number mattress Yeah, yeah, yeah, seventy seventy two, yeah, yeah, seventy to shout out the Beatrice.
Speaker 2: Can you tell the young men.
Speaker 1: That's out there, what's the difference between an old girl and a young that's a lead question. Tell them because because they don't know, and you got them a lot. No, I don't, because most they don't know. They young, they dumb for will come and then people that's at that age, it's not. You know what I mean, They're not thinking about no young girl because they're like, man, I ain't trying to chase it.
Speaker 3: But what is the difference. The difference is a flight pattern. See, everybody on this planet has a flight pattern. We all take off a certain way in life, and we all have altitudes that we go and those altitudes, as you're traveling, create experiences. Because you create experiences led us to everything that we say to each other today. So when you date an older woman, you're hoping that that person has wisdom and knowledge how to take care for man. What happens with most women, they have that ability, they have they not to take care of man, but it's something that no one gave them. Game on was to love yourself first. So they gain weight, they get out of shape, they become unattractive.
Speaker 1: And men are visual.
Speaker 3: Men are visual to the point that we want someone to be great in shape, to look good even when you're older, because it's possible. So sometimes you lead towards the younger girl because she has the bodies. She took care of herself for her honey, poppy train of legs, it's still.
Speaker 1: Honey, right.
Speaker 3: But their mentality, they don't have the experience to date an older man because I have these situations.
Speaker 1: Having in my life and in my head.
Speaker 2: I haven't said it to nobody a long time.
Speaker 3: In me is like trying to get in the Harvard Everybody's not going to get accepted, meaning you have to have the mentality to pass the exam to rock with me. So you're in a buying You want a woman who has a home already, she gots equity, she got a fall one casi you how to take trips, but does she dress and bring that sex appeal lust out of you to really make love, to really want to be with her. You got some women who will meet a young man because they have money. They'll buy men. You know, a real man sometimes don't want to be bored because they see the game.
Speaker 1: They see.
Speaker 3: Okay, you buying men is by that. I appreciate the gifts, but I'm not really feeling you like that. I can't give you the gifts back because most men are taught that's for your time. When a woman buys your gift, that's for your time. When I talked to you on the phone, I made you feel a certain way. That's what I'm accepting that. But baby, I don't you don't turn me on like that to be with you forever. So you sit and you try to balance it out. How can you balance out a little luck on your side? You gotta have a little luck. What's a little luck is that you hope that you find something about that woman that truly wants to keep you there. And some men, I'm not gonna say the word settle, they deal with certain things because they don't have they thing together, so they wind up thinking someone they really don't love, or like it's a horrible feeling, or they date someone that's really out of shape, really not a tractor. And you're doing it because no one else will wants you because you don't have your life together exactly. You don't have nothing to offer, right, you just got minimum. But love is love, right, So I'm gonna love you and you can rock with it, and you can pretend any woman I rock with gotta be gorgeous, but you have to have all these other things. I meet a lot of women who are gorgeous but don't have all these other things.
Speaker 1: Then you have me being.
Speaker 3: Sixty three, right, My trust and will is already done, so I can't really offer a woman something but just knowledge, and I can try to set you up that you can be successful. One day, you get older, because I have never dated nobody my age. Everybody date there's always been twenty years fifteen years younger than me. So I try to give them knowledge so they could be successful. But then you got women who don't like a strong man because they was not raised around strong men.
Speaker 2: So what you try to do is you change your words up. You say, well, may I suggest.
Speaker 3: Something because I don't want to tell you what because I got kids, I ain't gonna try to tell another grown woman what to do. So it's based on the man, it's based on the female. It's based on how someone makes you feel. I like to desire a woman. I want to look at a woman because she's so beautiful or so knowledgeable that I desire you. Because guess what happens. One day most people say I date her, I love her because she makes me laugh. Well, one day, when they don't make you laugh anymore, one day one of them she's not beautiful anymore. One day the things that you like about that person is going. So what I want to share with people here? You want to meet someone that you can get into the depths of their soul.
Speaker 1: That that's what you love. Because most of us are surface, artificial in a sense right with surface.
Speaker 3: But we got to get so deep because as we get older, we're about to lose all of this whatever that is. Somebody be in a wheelchair, somebody might be sick. You want someone to love you that when you start vow moving on yourself, they don't mind turning you over and wiping your ass. You understand what I'm saying. You don't mind someone and you can't walk one day. They love you so much they'll do whatever they can to get you in that chair and walk you down the stairs. You don't want someone to take you somewhere and leave you there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're done alone. And that's my last question. Yes, sir, you also said we are your kids? Was one nice dance for my kids? Was one nice danced? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Four?
Speaker 3: But I was on that sling your dictaur. When I was young, I had no respect for my opinion. Now the great thing about that is my body is for the Lord. Now I ain't slinging. I got used to a surprise. But here's the thing about my children. They are all successful. My oldest daughter's a brain surgeon, right.
Speaker 1: I just we get to the brain. Said, I know I've been going on with little rustand how does this one night and you just you're sitting there and you're like, man, this is it.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 3: It took me years to figure out what you just said. Because when you're young, you got good dick. Because I got good dick game. Oh my god, look look look, And I didn't have o gs. I lived by trial and error. That's how come I could tell and give so much knowledge things because I actually been through it. But I didn't have nobody did getting me that kind of game. So when I was getting sex, like I was sex to me, it was like an art.
Speaker 1: I was in it, not just love.
Speaker 3: It was creating a painting. It was creating a movement, it was creating the atmosphere. So I'm meeting women in instead of it's really it was one night. But we were saying at the risk conference two three days and I'm just eating and nothing. That's what I'm doing. You know, I'm thinking I'm the man, right, not thinking of the consequences. I got a room service, We're laying in the bed. We go out shopping and come back nothing, and then you have these kids. And but to anybody listening to me, you're about to have sex, and you not wearing a conzo, and you don't want to take berkercho. All I want you to do is get in your car one day, especially the guys, and driving your local neighborhood and go to every daycare and ask what's the price. And that's your birth control. When you find out how much daycare, call how we would not want to have a child five hundred were he at.
Speaker 5: He ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: It's like in the thousand week a week a week, no matter what for my babies.
Speaker 2: He ain't gonna kids neither.
Speaker 1: I can tell what he said. He said that to confidence. Both of them ain't gonna get So I want you to have sex, but please be mindful.
Speaker 3: I wish I had someone. But get me wrong, I'm glad my children here. And like I said, it ain't nothing. Not gonna do better now, But you got I have seven children? Yeah, yeah, thanks, yeah, right, I see, yeah, I got a lot of swag. Yeah, but kids are great.
Speaker 1: I'm happy I spent when I'm old, and I'm thinking about my mother right now.
Speaker 2: My mother's always say TK, what you're gonna do for your birthday? I'm like, mom, cool.
Speaker 3: When my children ask me tomorrow, Dad, what you do for your birthday, I'm gonna tell them I spent it with drink Champ.
Speaker 1: I mean that. My daughter is always like that, we want what you're gonna do for your birthday? About it? This is one of the finest Japanese whiskeys. I had it sitting in my careb waiting. I was like, I just need one reason, Wow, that's awesome yo, to drink this. And then I couldn't think of no better reason. Man, I can't think of no better reason than to drink it with you. But the fact that is that it's your birthday. That was just I just want you to know, as a man, man like you know how great you are, how always you are, always walk you always show me your show. And one thing that me and you both have in common is we check on people like you already know. They'll tell me I know I noticed that, and I'm like, I'm like, he doesn't even know that.
Speaker 2: I'm like that, That's what I do.
Speaker 1: I just check you. Anything good in the potlemony coolop. I want to make sure, you're good. And you're one of the only people that that that you do it to me, Yes, sir, I do, and you don't get back to me. Yes, I do do it back.
Speaker 2: You get back when you get ready. Yeah, yeah, I do do it because I blame.
Speaker 5: Appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You do me everywhere. Yes, yes you do. And I hate and I hit you all the time.
Speaker 2: And I just want to say, let's stress that more.
Speaker 1: That is some real ship.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that's stressed. Why you tell me why you do that? And I'll tell you why I do it. You go first about that. And here's the thing that people, here's the thing that people don't understand. When we come into each other and we have a bond, we are connected energy wise.
Speaker 1: The other day we die. That's right.
Speaker 2: People. We'll alway talk about investing. What are you invest in?
Speaker 3: They always talk about companies, but nobody talks about time. And hell, time is the most precious commodity known to men. But it's like watching that sun You didn't appreciate until you saw it because it was free. Watching that sunrise and watch that sunset is the prices. There's if you was locked up or was in the home, you couldn't come out, or you was blind, but you was always able to see it, but now you can't see no more. You would cherish those things. People don't cherish stuff that they're supposed to cherish. I cherish friendship. I cherish meeting people. We don't have to talk all the time. But when I think of you, I'm gonna say, yo, you good. That means a lot to me.
Speaker 1: Also, that's something that's being a gentleman, because guess what.
Speaker 3: I know next year I might want to be on your show. I don't like people who only reach out when they want something. You gotta read as a man every now and then before you need something to say, hey, how you doing with I just didn't want to make this phone call about asking you for something. I wanted to let you know I care about you. What's going on? So when I do need something, if you're at the wisdom, you're like, oh, that's my man. Yeah, we're gonna take care of this. Let's make it happen. That's how I am about that man, And I love you. And then, like I said, I I follow you and I'm so impressed, Like I said, who's finance? But you know what that's called though, that's called having good relations.
Speaker 1: And sometimes I say that to the youngest because you know, that's the one thing that's what we used. Why I bring that up earlier, it's the one thing that I do feel like I failed, like like with helping a young generation, Like I don't reach out to them unless they reach out to me because I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be the I don't want to be the quote unquote, Oh that's the old head right right, And I'm trying to school them, but they like, what ever, right, didn't you move on to podcasting? Like you know what I'm saying, Like, and it's just always just that game right there, like, and it's just like, yo, I always want to because when I when I text people, when I text your positive energy, your man, wherever you're at in the world, do this, it's probably never a young dude that in that text. Yeah, because it's just so they made it so hard for me to reach them. But it's also my duty, as a person who made it before them, yes, to do that.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's good to say hello, because here's the thing about life right now, almost looking at each other, believe it or not. This might be the last time we alle somebody may not be here the next time we see. Crazy this be could everybody you meet that could be your last time ever seeing them? Every again, I'm deep right, but nobody thinks like that. And again, all I do is give people another way looking at life.
Speaker 1: And that's what I do.
Speaker 2: I give you another way of looking because you.
Speaker 1: See how this ship go. Yeah, see how this ship go right here for real.
Speaker 9: Texts me and he wanted to say he hope you had a good time. And he saw he's not here, but he was doing something.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, no, no, we appreciated that. That's the greatest thing that anyone had to say. You know what's crazy about He got it from you, I believe right know because you looked at him. You look like you ain't getting you right.
Speaker 1: It's tough for me to get another one, Ye, sure, I won't whatever six months years like he like it?
Speaker 5: How many years apart?
Speaker 2: Straight En up the doctor.
Speaker 3: The doctor tells you it's been ten for me, so it's time about me get another one. But they got a machine. If you got the money that you ain't got to get it the way they do it. They have a machine that I go to in Vegas. They put your whole body into this thing and they could detect everything in your body without events.
Speaker 2: It's three thousands, three thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Cat scan. Yeah, yeah, you don't have to do that, but didn't They also have this thing and I want everybody listen.
Speaker 3: To me is a thing called lifeline screening. We love when you promote that lifeline screening Google that it's one hundred and forty nine dollars. Is a diagnostic to a doctor, so your doctor can only tell you. You're going to tell you tell the doctor's wrong with you, And they got to look like they're go into a crystal ball to tell you what's wrong. Lifeline screening. They put machines on you. They test you, you could have a stroke. They test your your bone situation, right lifelying. Lifeline screening. They test inside your stomach. Because most people think when you get animysms in your head. But I always use this for an example. Tire Me from Martin died of an antiorysm but was in his stomach. Right See, people don't know you can get animism in your stomach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see.
Speaker 3: Most people say, think of brain, but he got in the stomach and that's the stuff that.
Speaker 1: Life flame stream, lifeline screen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody should get that.
Speaker 1: One hundred dollars need to tell you everything. If you're eligible for a stroke, if you're going to dive struggle. It's the gateway of new medicine. It's really the truth. Drinking Army, get the stops on that too.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 1: I know what we want to say, Happy birthday, Thank you man.
Speaker 2: Let's like the cake. Kept the cake?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want everybody cake because I ain't taking it with me. Yeah yeah, this kept the cake? Okay, hell, yeah totally.
Speaker 2: Maybe you still hear are we going still here?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we'renna cut this cake. Nino brow bring need no brown in man, Well, no.
Speaker 5: Game.
Speaker 2: I hear the exact thing, the bad Moore jackets.
Speaker 5: I love it. I love it. I love it. We cut this with us.
Speaker 1: You got a sports team, t K.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 3: I just like great competition. I don't have a team. I don't bet. I just uh, I just love great competition. And but I could tell you what was phenomenal the L s U and IOWA game.
Speaker 1: Did you did you hear not that you said that? Did you hear the fact that they had the.
Speaker 2: Most watched views.
Speaker 9: I saw that already they had the most watched views ever over any MLB game, over any NFL playoff game, over any uh NBA game.
Speaker 1: Didn't go there.
Speaker 9: They said MLB game, NFL game, NBA game, the most watched viewers for that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: It was really college. Yeah it's there is here. Yeah it was Kyle.
Speaker 2: And the great thing about it, I didn't know if I should go for Iowa or go for l s U.
Speaker 3: But my whole life and I've always thought I love the underdog, and what made it interesting to me. The reason I wanted Iowa to win is because LSU got them last year and to have when you come back to be revengeful. It's always something that I've always loved because when I used to lose track meets, everybody knew after four years of college that T. K.
Speaker 1: Kirk was gonna win the following week. It was just a competition type thing.
Speaker 3: So the game, but I wanted to see ls U go up against South Carolina again. Right, but now here's energy again. The young lady to me who was on l s U, what's the l s U see energy?
Speaker 1: When you when you.
Speaker 3: Don't tumble because of your success, the universe to taking from yours. And I saw that they took off the team once or twice during the season. She's being disrespectful to the coach. She's being even though she's playing. I'm not the bad guy.
Speaker 1: But when you're in sports, See, no matter how great you are, you still gonna have a little luck. Still got She actually declared for the w n b A yesterday. Oh she did so.
Speaker 8: Millions of dollars the women Now before they ever get they getting millions from sponsorship.
Speaker 1: They getting that million in the game. Hopefully they'll change.
Speaker 3: Getting They getting millions in sponsors, which is awesome, but it's a great thing. I just want The team of the futures is USC South Carolina, no USC, University of Southern California.
Speaker 2: Because the young girl, the freshman girl.
Speaker 3: The reason why, yeah, the reason why she's going to be the reason why she's going to be successful is because how painful she took a loss. See, when you come in the league and you hurt that bad, you use that to feel you for the rest of your career.
Speaker 9: She will remember that feeling for a long time. Come back the same way LSU won last year. Yes, and Kaitlin Clark, the young girl from Iowa, Yes, she could have declared for the w n B A then yes, she said, you know, I'm gonna stay my senior year.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that.
Speaker 9: Build up a whole record breaking season. Yes, but it goes back to what I showed you.
Speaker 3: I was saying, right, a true athlete, once you lose to someone, you can't wait to get them back.
Speaker 1: But even if that's not the perspective, you still want to win.
Speaker 3: You want to win. And she came back to try to get there. And I just love competition like that. Yeah, I love competition like that, and it's going to be good to see and that if South South Carolina, South Carolina makes it that, I got a feeling Yukon gonna get them.
Speaker 9: Well, Yukon is Yukon against Iowa, and South Carolina's playing against n C State.
Speaker 2: So here's my thing. And NC State is Yukon is gonna be Iowa.
Speaker 1: Facts. It's okay. You said Yukon over everybody.
Speaker 3: I said, yeah, let me tell you what I think Yukon's gonna win. Because when you're in sports, there's a thing called pride. See pride can take your long way. You come been there so many times.
Speaker 1: Right, they have been in a while, but they got history because of the young lady as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what I'm saying is they've been there and they have been in a while, right, so now they're going back. So when we used to play run track and stuff and we walked in, we won championships because of everybody who was there before us, because they was championed. So even if you're just a mediocre runner, yo, you're gonna bust your but to continue.
Speaker 2: That's the same thing with them.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Who's on the other side is South Carolina against n C State.
Speaker 9: They got the James She's she's a junior I think or sophomore. Then an underdog team. They weren't supposed to be where the're at now. But is uh South Carolina got coached on Steely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, South Carolina's going. South Carolina be back. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The thing that's impressed to me is for due playing North Carolina. Say yes, Now, this is my opinion. I think North Carolina pulls it off.
Speaker 6: Wow, you got to send the story.
Speaker 1: But let me tell you why.
Speaker 3: I think they pull it off because I think the kid DJ, the DJ the center can hustle that kid from Purdue in the middle.
Speaker 9: D J burns against Zach Ady, saying, it's going to be as much taller as he bro he's a bus for four to five inches taller Zach eighty perdue kid.
Speaker 1: He's a boy, he said, seven foot so he's a big man.
Speaker 2: He's a big man.
Speaker 1: But that kid from North Carolina is strong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and all they got to do, but it's gonna be hard for him to go to host them because that guy is tall.
Speaker 1: Ye you said that it's tall. The goal to tour forty against Duke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the thing that to go.
Speaker 3: If I was the coach, we'll run it all night because by the fourth quarter he'll retire and then we'll start posting. That would be the game plan we're gonna will my my my experience.
Speaker 9: I would I always say go to him, go go right to his chest and follow him out because he's gonna want to blo.
Speaker 1: Don't want to go right to his chest.
Speaker 2: Right, you're right too, Yeah, yeah, I know that strategy as well.
Speaker 1: How you been, mister Brown. I want to thank you for coming through. Yeah, thank you, sir. We've been trying to hook up for years. Finally me picking that game. Yes, sir, yes, sir, you's becoming Nina Brown Colors. What's going on with you? Take advantage of this opportunity.
Speaker 10: I saw love man, Yeah from Miami, Florida. You know, Okay, I get that ism too, main and you know, in a comedic way. You know, I break down a lot of game too. But I followed this brother man a long time. He legendary.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. What part of Miami you're at.
Speaker 10: I'm from care City, where roll from. Yeah yeah, yeah, I've been hustling a long time.
Speaker 6: Yeah I remember getting it a few times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I used to work with DJ Cal Okay, yeah, we don't have to connect. I got something for you off camera.
Speaker 5: Okay, outside for a long time, long time with my dog.
Speaker 1: From cat City. Just throw it out their home team.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I don't know where three or five he's from, but I believe that.
Speaker 6: And he's drunk talking, he's been out here.
Speaker 1: So I just said, like I mean it, like I feeling no, no on the best part. Let sure everybody get a piece first one.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, before you'll be rude.
Speaker 5: Don't be raised.
Speaker 1: Got the shot left you got, just shot left you happy birthday. Want to many.
Speaker 9: On the on the on the Quick Time with Slime. I was gonna ask you, what do you think Brooklyn Nets or New Jersey Nets?
Speaker 2: I don't follow them like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, but but you won last night with your Miami he in the Nicks, you know, Okay?
Speaker 2: I was, this is a whole bunch of New York at Miami. You boys here, Okay, we are all birthday?
Speaker 5: Thank you bought two points.
Speaker 1: That's it. Everybody got everybody good?
Speaker 2: Did you get the staff something?
Speaker 1: Make sure they get something?
Speaker 5: Everybody?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's good. Where this caro? That's good? Yeah, Miami one. Just in case nobody what you're lucky you got Jimmy Buckets.
Speaker 6: It's said that day Rose hit that three from.
Speaker 2: Who's the team now?
Speaker 1: In the NBA? Who's the team that?
Speaker 5: Okay? Season ship man?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, see he got a young team and the winning.
Speaker 3: Who is a young guy who broke the spring almost when he did that dunk Minnesota Minnesota Anthony.
Speaker 1: Ever, he is old brother, he and he only twenty two twenty three?
Speaker 5: What baby?
Speaker 1: We can fact check that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, wow, they said Xeon is playing good now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Zion's killing it.
Speaker 6: That blowing team's out by twenty thirty.
Speaker 2: Zion Williams got brandon Ingram with.
Speaker 5: Him, you know as someone else.
Speaker 1: Wait, yeah, I don't know about five.
Speaker 2: You know, I remember the last time I seen.
Speaker 1: Ingram and who else you got.
Speaker 8: Traded out of the waters right, should have went to the next but whatever, he can't get traded at me playing with.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Hey he's twenty two contract Yeah, Anthony Edwards is.
Speaker 1: Twenty two from Minnesota, twenty two years old.
Speaker 2: Okay, soon he wants to get traded You sure, man?
Speaker 1: I mean he's been six years in minutester in New Orleans. Play too? He ready to go? Shout, Miami's ready for him? Does In case anybody's wondering again.
Speaker 5: Zion, excuse me because that almost likes to cake.
Speaker 1: Please said thank you, there's go. Dude was phenomenal bro on time we ate birthday cake. No, I'm not lying, you know, I'm gonna tell me.
Speaker 6: Anybody who's listening just notice cakes.
Speaker 1: Chan's army. This cake is wonderful. Is good?
Speaker 3: Right to give me a cake? And he told me he was gonna get it. But when he said it was one hundred and forty dollars on your seventy with Uber. They dropped it off.
Speaker 2: He told you how much it calls. No, I said it all up.
Speaker 1: I told you my own manager. You know I wasn't depending on you to make this. I make sure it happened.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 1: You already knew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have.
Speaker 5: Gotten I would have got it for you, man.
Speaker 1: I don't know, don't know. He would have got his name on it.
Speaker 5: You know what his name on it?
Speaker 1: Excuse me, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: At least I would have told you what you call right right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you get that I knew. I knew already, yeah, burst figure.
Speaker 1: I think it was the first time we celebrated anybody's birthday. Drink chance, I mean star. We celebrated our people's right on the sea's birthday. After we wrap it up. But I don't think your star and I couldn't have thought of a better star. We're gonna finish the cake. We're gonna finish this, yo, A little bit of this. Japanese we on air when you go to Japan, I was coming. I'm hitting you early, me early, I'm coming to Japan, And I would tell people that should take you two months in events. Tell people to take trips when there's something going on. Some people take trips and don't nothing be going on. You're like, I don't like it. Well you win, but it was raining. You gotta go with something going on? What part of Japan we're gonna go? I go all over Japan? I see see. You gotta realized when you do the interview. I know the interview. I'm asking waiting for Rizard to tell me where, but I've been all over Japan. It's crazy. A couple of times I went to Japan with eight Ball and m j G. It was Copona nor Jega, A boy and m j G. This is like the most different ship. I had so much fun with them. In fact, that was a sweet of God. I know I said the story, but man I did maybe I did. That was the first time I seen motherfucker's drink? Did I did say the story? It was a scissor. They was called the Scissor and they was like boomed and me and eight Boy and mj G. We toured like for like a month straight, like we saw each other. Was I really want to talk about this on drink chat, but I'll tell you this. We flew back from Japan straight flight. I don't know if it was LA and landed in and I woke up and this is I knew, like like lean was kind of like dangerous a little bit.
Speaker 6: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't touch it. They they offered us or whatever it's called, sister earlist. And I woke up and the lady, because come on, we're coming from Japan. It's only like five black people. They know we're together. It's easy to say that. And I remember how saying to me, is your friend okay?
Speaker 5: And I was like what.
Speaker 1: She was like, I can't tell that he's okay.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, what do you mean? She said, he didn't move for eleven hours eleven hours one position.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: And you know they see people pass away a lot on the plane, especially people don't people don't realize that people die on the flight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, people dye on there, y'all really seeing that ship. I've seen people pass away on the plane right away.
Speaker 3: We got to land right away, or you don't know they the seas until they let they'll know they're dead. The people you see that, you see the staff being wait emotional, they'll keep it. They're not gonna They're not gonna make no sing. They'll cover the person as you're walking by, the person's dead and they.
Speaker 1: And they looking like they sleeping, you saying they living right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't want to think about.
Speaker 5: What you were saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't. So that's why she said that there's nothing can do, especially over the ocean.
Speaker 6: What can you do Dan over the ocean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just saying, you know, you don't want to announce that you don't plame Hey, so you know over water eighteen? So what do they do with the people saying that soon? They gotta live with it? Though?
Speaker 5: No ship?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? I mean, ain't gonna lie that cakes solving them up. I'm kind of cool, you know.
Speaker 5: You gotta do drop.
Speaker 9: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs ll C production hosts and executive producers n O r E and d j e f f N.
Speaker 1: Listen to Drink Champs on.
Speaker 10: Apple, Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 9: Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours Truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at Drink Champs across all platforms.
Speaker 1: At the Real Noria go on, I g at Noriaga on Twitter
Speaker 9: Mine is at Who's Crazy on I g at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com