Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me.
Speaker 2: We all about that high school drama girl, drama girl, all about them.
Speaker 3: High school queens.
Speaker 2: We'll take you for a ride, and our comic girl shared for the right teams drama queens up girl fashion, but your tough girl, you could sit with us. Girl drama, queens, drama, queise drama, Queens drama, drama, queens drama Queens.
Speaker 3: Guys, we have been chopping at the bit to talk to this man. We are sure as hell going to get to know the real Robbie Jones. We're playing twenty three questions with this handsome devil muscle. Wait waies, honey, all right, you guys at home, you're gonna have to deal with this flirting for a little bit. It's been a long time since we've seen this man.
Speaker 1: Wait what.
Speaker 3: Robbie, But Robbie for everyone who's playing ketchup, like we all got to grow up together in this really magical way. Like where are you right now? You're in Santa Clarita. You're a family man, which is very exciting. Yes, well, you were so good with kids, like we always knew that was the trajectory for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've so just briefly. We moved to Santa Clarita right before the world completely shut down. My daughter was starting to walk and it was like, oh, it's time to get some space. We need a yard, we need swings, we need you know, we need the whole thing. So we moved to Santa Clarita, started renting a home and it was perfect. Everything was was like working good. And then it was like, okay, the owner wants to sell the place. We were like, awsome, do you want to buy it? We bought the place and now we live here. We're like residents. We live here. This is my house. I wish you would.
Speaker 4: Yeah, problem that is now your broken dishwasher?
Speaker 1: Yes, number four from me, and we have we're in the coldest act. There's kids everywhere. We have child number two, little Hendrix. He is running around here talking his face all and my daughter is in kindergarten right now. She's at school and we are just nesting.
Speaker 3: Sandra's just happy. She's good, She's hanging at home.
Speaker 1: Sandy is loving thanks calling her Sandra her gunment.
Speaker 5: Sorry my name's Sandy, all right, but no, she's she's doing great.
Speaker 1: She's loving this whole mother journey and just maybe t M. I just waned my my second child, so he's done with Nannie.
Speaker 3: God, that feeling is so good when you're just like free the leashes off as the mother and you're just like anyone can feed this baby now.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 3: We are one of that reality her flowers or something. That's a big damn deal, Robbie.
Speaker 1: All the time at this house. Okay, this is the Jones residence.
Speaker 3: So that Robbie, you know, we have been raving about just our personal experience with you and what a gentleman you are and how fun you were to work with as an actor and a co worker. And so this is our opportunity to ask you questions from the proost questionnaire so that the audience can actually get to know you, because you plead a character who a lot of parts of that character were very different from who you are, maybe a little abrasive, and so you'd like to get to know this sweetness underneath. Ladies, who wants to kick this off? I will, I'll go do it.
Speaker 4: Robbie, Oh friend, what is your idea of perfect happiness?
Speaker 1: Wow? You just went straight for the deep philosophical You just went for the bag.
Speaker 4: Could be I mean, maybe it's just like a big Mac and a Vanila milkshake and a quiet you know, car, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to be Philo, No, no. You know what's interesting. I've been discussing this a lot with friends and family lately, and I feel like where I'm currently at now and my life with these beautiful healthy kids and life and house and family, mother, father, everybody's still here, everybody's healthy. I feel like I'm really living in true happiness, I mean like ultimate happiness. And yeah, it has nothing to do with work, has nothing to do with money, or has nothing to do with anything. It's just like when I wake up in the morning and my son is like that act, can you play basketball with me? I'm like, yes, sir, deils here and I'm like, this is really where it's at. Like what else in the world is. There's nothing more important, nothing that makes me happier than just being here with my family and kids. And I just find myself really like being at home a lot. Even when I was working, I was like, man, can you guys give me on the first light back home because I don't want to miss anything.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's just a big answer with COVID and then our strike, like pretty much back to back. Do you feel like it really changed your view about what accomplishment and like what fulfillment is. It did for me, That's why I ask.
Speaker 1: It really put things in perspective for me, like if that makes sense. It was like, for the longest time, you spend like the majority of your energy kind of chasing this thing, this career, this this this, this whole kind of actor thing. And as much as I love and I'm so fulfilled by my job, when it's shut down and the world shut down and it's just you and just your wife, just your daughter at the time, it's like you look around and go, man, nothing else is really that important, Like nothing else and that that it was kind of a moment for me. I'm sure you guys are all actors. You have these same feelings where it's like, man, I want to get back to work. Man, I want to get back to work. Man, I'm miss working. But I was I was kind of praying for this, like like when is this breakthrough thing going to happen? And I and when are this? When is this gonna When is this gonna happen? And when is this gonna happen, and I can't at this revilization. Just one day I was like, man, God has already blessed me with with all of that. Everything I've been praying for is already here. So it's like so cool to just be living in that. And that perspective shift from me happened, like you said, kind of during the pandemic and I was like wow, wow, like look at us look beautiful.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's great.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well if if the opportunity to reflect like that really, you know, allowed for a perspective shift. And I'm very interested to hear your answer to question too, because it is what is your greatest fear? That It was like, you know, tmmo over here, just want to get into all your feelings.
Speaker 1: The perspective shifting. I love the set up. That was great. H My greatest fear, I think has developed since I have had children, and I think I try not to have fear of anything, but if I'm being honest and being transparent, my biggest fear is not being the dad that I want to be for my kids, you know what I mean. And to say like, oh, I have a fear of not being a good dad like that, that's kind of too general, So I'll just say, like I want to be. My fear is not being the dad that both of my kids need me to be, as like they both need to be parented a specific way, and I just am like, man, am I doing it right? Am I getting this right? So that's kind of like a that's what keeps me just like every day, like, Okay, I got to stay on top of this, stay on top of that, be here for that, be here for that, you know, pour into them in these different ways so I can kind of like put that fear at bay.
Speaker 3: You know, weird raising little girls in this generation because all the stuff that we were told, like go kiss your uncle, go like hug up the stranger. Now we're just raising like monsters. But we're happy about it. We're like, you don't touch anybody you don't want to touch, and also say no whenever you want. It's just a totally different thing now completely we're making it up as we go along.
Speaker 1: Robbie, I'm glad you said that, yeah, because I feel like I have some amazing parents, so I have a lot to kind of gleeve from and pull from them, and I pick their brains all the time. But like it is so different from when they were raising us, so only so much can apply. And like you said, I got a little five year old girl. Same, it's five handfuls. Forget me. What is a handful in all the good ways, but then all the ways that are challenging too.
Speaker 3: So well, is she you? Because my five year old is my husband. She is absolutely half No, no.
Speaker 1: No, she's your way, her own thing.
Speaker 3: That means she's probably you. That means you don't want to admit.
Speaker 1: I got my parents here, and I asked them all the time, like are these was I like? This? Was? It was? Was I like her? Was she like me? Or are they like me? They're like, uh, funny, yeah, good for her.
Speaker 3: That means you're doing it right right.
Speaker 1: Here's the individuality. Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Question number three, my friend, if you could be the best in the world at literally anything, cooking, spearfishing, whatever, best in the world, what would it be.
Speaker 1: It's a great question. Man. You got on the fence because my passions and my loves basketball and acting.
Speaker 8: And I always was like, ooh, I want to be so good at best. No, and then I'm like, oh, I want to be the best actor in the world. But I see what happens to all the best actors.
Speaker 1: Yet at the same time, I feel like it's about who you are. So I'm going to pick I want to be the best father. Did you see what I did right there? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You did a mad and switch.
Speaker 1: Also it this way, okay, have to take out Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean those are two professions that can sometimes get in the way of being a good parent. I mean we've all kind of experienced the guilt of having to leave our kids and you know, just being distracted. There's a there's a lot that can go wrong in either industry, whether it's sports or the entertainment industry, and so prioritizing your kid that's a big deal.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: What is that not to This is an answer that could go on forever, But I'm like, if you could truncate it into a few things that you think of when you think of the best father in the world, just practically, what would that actually look like.
Speaker 1: Well, for me, it's about being intentional and being present and listening a lot, and I think personalizing your mode of fatherhood to each individual child and not just being like, oh this is how I am, so this is how you get me child? Number one and child number two. Like child number one might have completely different set of needs than child number two. I think being an amazing father is being the father that child number one and child number two both need individually and making sure that that happens in real time. You know what I mean. This one wants to read and talk all the time. This one wants the place, sports and be outside all the time. So how do I find a way to be outside and be inside reading? You know what I mean? It's like, Oh, it's a balance. That's why it's great to have, you know, my wife or a partner or whatever that you're raising a child with, so you guys can kind of fill in the blanks.
Speaker 4: You are someone who I think of a lot as in the moment. It's one of the things that makes you a really enjoyable actor to watch. You're so present, You're so immediately reactive and thank you to what's happening in the moment. So, okay, here's the question number four. You're in your home, you're in the moment, it's time for bed or it's time for waking up. What is the one thing that is next to your bed that is this weirdest item that you have. What's the weirdest item you keep next to your bed? Ah boy, well, well yeah, I didn't see that one coming.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that will come at all.
Speaker 7: Nobody ever does.
Speaker 1: Robbie man, you know what's weird that's next to my bed? I probably should clean up. You guys ain't going this is you won't see it. Give it our contact lenses, right, okay? And our glasses at night when I'm super lazy, I have disposable contact lenses. I just throw them off the side of the bed like I'm about to go to sleep, and I just and there's literally a nasty little kind of a machine.
Speaker 3: Sculpture like a contact lens graveyard.
Speaker 1: It's just a nasty little pile of contact. That's such a good way to put it, a graveyard, discarded misfit contact.
Speaker 4: You've just made some people out there feel so much better about their own habit of doing the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: You can't be It's so true, and I'm I've admitted that to you ladies. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Do your kids play with them in their mouth? Oh my god, My kids play with fake eyelashes, They play with discarded contacts. Kids love grown up trash they do.
Speaker 1: Right, it's weird. I'm like, no, dad has room, please mama room, Stay out of that. It's not baby proofed in here, please stay out.
Speaker 3: Oh that's hilarious, Robbie.
Speaker 1: It's the truth. It's weird, but it's the truth. I like it.
Speaker 3: It does, yeh. Because it's so specific.
Speaker 7: It's so specific and honest. I find it interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to soul. I can't believe it. It's been years.
Speaker 7: I missed you.
Speaker 1: I missed you too. See how I'm looking into the camera. I'm not even looking at the zoom little square.
Speaker 7: I know, so we can make eye contacts.
Speaker 1: Yes, look at that contact. Though it's a little wide.
Speaker 3: It's close.
Speaker 7: It's as close as we get on these.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's real. Okay, back to everything.
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, we're shifting to question five. Which living person do you most admire?
Speaker 1: Okay, which living person do I most admire? I'll probably say my mother. I'll probably say my mother. She's one of the most fascinating people I've ever met, and I've known her my whole life. She gave birth to me. Yeah, as I feel like as I've gotten older, and like I said, as I've had a family and all this good stuff. I've gotten to know her as an adult man as opposed to just being her son. Yeah, and that discovery of who this woman was as she was raising me, and the things that were going on in her life and finding out things that I was too young to handle, you know, at a certain point in time, and you know, the things that she's gone through since she was a child. I held that, you know, as a kid, you're not equipped to handle some types of traumas and things that happened to But my mom is a very very very strong woman. And she's so cool. She's the coolest cool man. Y'all would love my mama.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is so cool.
Speaker 1: She runs around with the kids, be tackling them, playing around. I mean, she's she's so happy to have these little grandkids. Anyways, I love my mama and I admire her the most. And I'm trying to truncate.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't know as a boy, mom like keep going, I was.
Speaker 1: I'm a daddy's boy for sure. I mean my dad, oh big time. He coached me in high school. I grew up with my daddy's best dad in the whole world. I come from really good parents.
Speaker 3: My dudies, But yeah, you could tell though, like because you're so you're so comfortable in your own skin and you go out of your way to make everybody else feel good, and that's usually indicative of you coming from a place of security and support.
Speaker 1: Thank you for saying that. I'm sure they will be happy to he said that.
Speaker 7: They did it.
Speaker 3: They did it, They raised a winner, made him. Do they feel that way? Do they just kind of walk around like we did that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to speak for them. They tell me they're proud of me and they love me, because I think they're supposed to. But I hope they believe it and they mean it. I think they do. But I think I think they love their son and their grandkids and all that. I'm sure of it. So sweet.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, now that we're living the dream here, question number living a dream? Question number six is what is your greatest extravagance? Where does Robbie Jones get fancy on me?
Speaker 1: You are ready for this? Let me think of something now, because.
Speaker 3: Simple he owns a home, he's got a handsome scarphone. Right now?
Speaker 1: Did you see what I did for you? Later? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You dressed up.
Speaker 1: I didn't dress up I just I just threw a little color in there. I'm seeing the queens now, the drama queen. I can't come in here playing next.
Speaker 3: Nope, okay, I gotta have a little something fancy. A man of extravagance.
Speaker 1: Saying with my neck today. All right, I'm gonna give you all one more chance to get a look at it now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna need a headshot to post with this episode.
Speaker 1: Let me stop. What is my greatest extravagance. I'm not really into jewelry like that. I'm not really into you know what. I don't know why this didn't come to me immediately. Food, Like I'm I'm a I'm like, I wouldn't call myself a foodie, but I'm borderline kind of really really into just like amazing food, and I don't like to even waste meals on mediocre food. So like, whatever it is, oh yeah, let's get it. I want that. I want to try it. We go to the restaurant, get order them, order all. Even if I can't finish it, if it's good, I want to taste it and say I taste it, and then I'm gonna come back and get some more. When y'all ain't looking you know what I'm saying, like, yeah, yeah, so easy, easy. I'm a food person. One of the quickest ways tomorrow man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is there a favorite? Is there like a favorite food that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yes, what is it? Oh?
Speaker 6: So well fancy? He's looking at us like, are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Are you girls?
Speaker 6: Actually?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Stop? What do we talk about?
Speaker 3: You get one last fancy, fancy fancy meal. That should be part of our twenty three questions last meeting.
Speaker 7: I really should.
Speaker 3: What's the fanciest be all end all thing.
Speaker 1: You understand me. You understand where I'm about to go right now?
Speaker 7: Can't take us along.
Speaker 1: A lot of it is gonna be homemade, like I told you my mamamh she throws down, Okay.
Speaker 3: What's your mom's name?
Speaker 1: Betty?
Speaker 3: Of course? Yeah, She's like, you bought Pie Cross peasants.
Speaker 1: You know what. I'm gonna just cut out all the fluff, all the amazing restaurants, all that, and I'm gonna just go straight to my mom's peach cobbler. And I was just gonna eat a whole pain.
Speaker 4: Last meal peach cobbler. Mama's Yes, Betty's pea.
Speaker 1: Sweet potato pot. She has the best sweep potato pie all this planet. And she's kept this recipe secret for years, and she's just she's just blessed us with it. She blessed me and the family with it and said keep it to your Wow. She said, pass it all yo kids. Oh honey, I've become the sleep potato guy. Potato. She was a sleep potato provider, the sleep potato high provider. Yeah, you bless me with that. So now I have taken over the mantle stamped her approval. Ah my sweet potato.
Speaker 4: Pies like I was on the resume, Robbi, I'm coming back up to La in two weeks.
Speaker 6: I need you to make me some sweet potato pies.
Speaker 1: You understand media Thanksgiving time. In two weeks, it's already going down.
Speaker 3: Joy me, sign me up.
Speaker 7: I am so happy that, like I'm like, he's close. Santa Karta is not that far from me.
Speaker 1: I thought you were in New York.
Speaker 7: Yeah this week, I don't live here.
Speaker 3: I'm just working.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'll be home soon, honey, And I'm coming over.
Speaker 4: You got a little little too, ten Pasadena.
Speaker 7: I'm coming ready.
Speaker 1: Am I going to see Sophia in person? At something I paid.
Speaker 7: My way through school by taking care. There are other people's children. I got a sick baby. Sway you hand me that, baby boy, I'm ready to go. I will earn my keep in pie.
Speaker 3: Can I make your T shirt that says I earned my keeping pie?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I'm like, I will train, I will baby sit your children if you feed me sweet potatoes.
Speaker 3: All right, Robbie off the cuff. What's your current state of mind?
Speaker 4: Go?
Speaker 1: State of mind?
Speaker 6: Current state of mind?
Speaker 4: Tail?
Speaker 3: Well, some people take it into.
Speaker 4: Their life and it's like my place I'm in my life right now. But you kind of already answered that because you're in perfect happiness right now.
Speaker 1: I'm depressed. Oh oh no, I'm really going through it. Guys.
Speaker 4: It's this I think I think we replaced that one with the last.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sure, once you got me talking about sweep potato pie a peace you already know my state of mind. Come on now, hungry I love that that part.
Speaker 3: Hungry?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh not h u h. I'm hungry. I did any breakfast this morning, and I'm talking about sweet potato pie and peace pop. I'm hungry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need to get an instacart order of ingredients to your house asap.
Speaker 1: Actually speaking, yes, what.
Speaker 7: Do you most value in your friends.
Speaker 1: That's a great one. I've come. I've come at a crossroads with that. I feel like several times over the past few years, I feel like consistency m hmm is like huge for me. Everybody doesn't appreciate that, but like I try to be that, and I appreciate that. Like I don't like the wishy, washy, flaky kind of friends, you know what I mean. Like you can be my associate, you can be some that I you know, I like we cool, but like I like, I appreciate in a friend somebody who's just consistent, Like you don't let a long time go by between us just checking on each other or just say how you doing? Okay?
Speaker 4: It's so hard in this industry. I mean, do you find that to be Do you find it hard to even do that yourself? As an actor and someone who's traveling a lot, and you know, you're so present and in the moment with where you are.
Speaker 1: No, And that's why I feel I'm like, that's why, because I've been you all have been so busy to where you can't you don't even know up from down. You got lines, you got you've got to push call time and I mean all kinds of crazy stuff. They're forcing calls and this and that, and I've worked fourteen hours and then I got to turn around to work seventeen. It's just like crazy. But the people that are important to me, Hey, how you doing today? Just want to say what's up? Or like responding, just what the because texting makes things so much is easier. Sometimes you can't always call because your attention is spread everywhere. But just a simple reach out, a simple just responded. Like I'm learning that that's not a real thing anymore. Just people don't respond, They don't respond like they use to.
Speaker 3: We're in this new season in our lives, you know, like we all met when we were in that frantic, like hustle phase of young adulthood. Do you find that the majority of your friends are like your lifelong childhood friends, like people that have known you forever, or have you found your people in adulthood.
Speaker 1: It's a mixture of both. I have I have like my closest friends are people that I've known my entire life, or like close family. It's my best friend, my best man, he lives. He moved out here too, with him and his wife and two kids.
Speaker 3: They do nice.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. We've known each other since we were born. He's one day older than me, and I've known in my whole life. We used to be cousins by marriage, and it's now we're just best friends. We've been best friends. I'm the best man and his best man in mind. Anyways, he moved out here, so we're right in the street from each other. I'm the godfather of his kids. He's the godfather, you know how it ghost. And then my one of my other closest friends is cousin. And then I have a great circle of friends of just people that I've met since I've been in LA and a couple of friends from back home and Sacramentos, and then people from college. Some of my best friends are like some of my teammates from college. So I have a kind of like a sort of like a medium sized group of people that I'm like cool with, and then there's kind of like a smaller group that I'm like really really tight with. How about you, guys, I know you're asking me questions. How do you guys do the whole friends thing? I need to know because you guys are busy podcasting, acting, raising kids, being wonderful. How do y'all do it?
Speaker 4: It is hard, and especially I think I can't speak for anybody else, but for me growing up in this business where you're it's all transient all the time, and part of being an actor is being is, as we said, being so present in the moment that you're in, and you want to bond with the people that you're working with, so you get to know them well. So there's a rapport on set, and there's an ease in communication when you're actually the cameras rolling or the curtain goes up or whatever it is, so you immerse yourself. I immerse myself so much into those relationships that it can be hard to I'm it's hard for me not to like out of sight, out of mind. I compartmentalize so much into the space that I'm in that it does take effort for me to What it really takes is getting quiet, which I don't do as much of as I should and would like to, because when I get quiet and shut everything else out, then all the people that are in mind heart kind of come up. It's like, oh, I want to reach out of this person's right, this person, their mom. I have to find out how they're doing, and I want to check on this person's kid and like what's happening with that relationship with that person. And it's just, uh, it's just a matter of me being self disciplined enough to get quiet and do that. But I love that it's a it's a natural place that you are in. It seems like all the time, I think that's so great. I don't I don't know what about you girls.
Speaker 6: How you guys here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, ladies. I'm curious.
Speaker 3: I've with the same kids that I've known my whole life, Like I went to school with the same kids, preschool all the way, you know, through graduation, and then we've all stayed super close so much so that like my grown up friends know who those kids are. Like we were just in Willing Did this past weekend and I was doing a book event and a boy that I used to date senior year in high school was there. He just like came to be supportive and awesome, and I freaked out. I was so happy to see this person hadn't forever come fly into the house, and I'm like, I just wanted to do it. And Sophia knew exactly who I was talking about because she's I mean, it's blew my mind. And so for me, that's the kind of thing that I'm trying to replicate with my kids because I know now as an adult how rare that is. And I'm like, oh, if I can give them that like foundation of friendship and these lifelong kid relationships, it'll help them be a good friend as a grown up because you just have that shorthand you know, I don't actually have to talk to everybody because we just like know each other so well that we see each other do shots and everything's cool.
Speaker 7: I also think, you know, I find it really a mixture. Like you were saying, Robbie, you know, I think that that transient nature of this job that you were talking about joy is.
Speaker 6: Just true for all of us.
Speaker 7: And it's interesting. I was having this conversation because we were all in Wilmington this weekend, and you know, everybody was working on different days, and so on Saturday, because I knew i'd see Stephen on Sunday, but I you know, I guess you guys were with James on Friday, and so we all went to Tower seven and like got our favorite you know, right Field Beach Tacos and a bunch of people from our crew came and met us, like Jane and Aaron, and you know, a bunch of friends from town, my friend Mary and Kelly, like the folks who I lived with in Wilmington, and you know, they're the kind of people in my life who whether I talk to them twice a year or twice a week, like like you were saying, Hell, you're just close, because you've been close.
Speaker 1: Forever, and yeah.
Speaker 7: I think one of the things I struggle with and that I've had to just accept as a as a source of discomfort in my life is that when I am present with the people around me, I will always be absent from the people who aren't there but who I love. So if I'm focusing you know, and catching up with my friends in la who I didn't see for eight months while I was working in Toronto, I'm not talking to everybody from Toronto or Wilmington. But when I'm in Toronto or Wilmington, I'm back with those people. And it's like I've had to figure out this sort of balance of the blessing and the curse of being present and being so lucky that I've lived in so many places that I have so many disparate groups of friends, and I think in this stage in my life where I'm just finally fucking done being a people pleaser, I've also gotten really clear about who's good for me and who deserves me being good for them, And like, there's four of us from junior high and high school that are tight, and we got to a point where we were like a bunch of those girls we grew up with, we're fucking bullies and we don't need to try to be nice to them because we're nice girls. Like my girlfriend Janny said that she was like, nice girls don't have to be nice to mean people, and I was like, oh, I put them on a bumper sticker, Like I love that idea, And who tell your daughter, Like it is okay to be like I respect you, but you're not for me. It's okay to get to a point where, like, when there are morals and boundaries that matter to you and they don't matter to other people, to be like cool, care about you, wish you well. Don't have time because I don't have time for everyone I love who I trust with, like my future and the future of people I care about, And that's I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's been an.
Speaker 7: Interesting thing to like to realize I love more people than I have time for. And also if I don't have time for all those people, I certainly don't have time for people who just like I don't wait anymore. And I don't know if that's turning forty or what, but it feels so nice to be.
Speaker 3: Like I'm good. I love it. I'm like I'm good.
Speaker 7: And then what if I talk to you all the time, or you know, I haven't spoken to you in a while, and we're hugging each other, We're hugging ourselves to hug each other on so because we love each other and we're always going to love each other. And I, I don't know, I cherish the sort of discernment and the the trust in the in the friendships that it's given me to be like, these are the people who you know, I'll just like, I'll show up for at the drop of a hat forever. Where are we going?
Speaker 1: What do we do?
Speaker 7: And I like that.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love hearing you guys a really long answer. I think it's fantastic. I'm here to listen and learn because I'm I'm trying to figure all that out myself. I like to think I'm a certain way and I like to be a certain way, and I try not to put too many expectations like on these friends. Like I said, I appreciate consistency, But at the same time, you guys each have a perspective that that makes me put all that into a different kind of viewpoint, because I know I've been victim to taking things personally when I'm like, okay, I can be I can respond matter how you know I mean, And then I don't think, like what did they have to do this morning? What's their weaknd or like why are they going through this month? That might you know what I mean. So I'm constantly I'm constantly trying to do better at that even though people I love, I have to have grace for just life. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, it just means your relationships, you prioritize the people who prioritize you, and that's the right thing to do, you know, Like that's a relationship, whether it's a marriage or a friendship. You prioritize the people who prioritize you, and then you're in a healthy space together. So let's flip that on its head with our next question. Robbie Jones on what occasion do you lie to people?
Speaker 1: See, that's a tricky question because this is going to sound so self righteous and so years. But like, I like pride myself on trying to be honest, even to a fault, like even if I was gonna hurt somebody's feelings. Yeah, So, like I think the only time where I would maybe like fowl a punch or hold you know, yeah, just kind of like I like to. I've been known to just like withhold information.
Speaker 3: All right, it's not it's lined by omission that part.
Speaker 1: I've done that. I've done that. But I've never been the type of person where I could just create this whole alternate scenario to replace the one that actually happened to save myself some embarrassment or discomfort or whatever. So if I were to omit, it would probably be something I don't maybe something to like to protect protect somebody that I care about, but it would even but would have to be something so weirdly specific I can't. I don't know, like I don't even like telling my kids about the Easter bunny or like.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, right, I don't even like.
Speaker 1: I don't even like lying to my kids. I'd rather know it's just fun and we're having a good time with no pretend this so you can have a real like Santa Claus isn't real, guys, you know what.
Speaker 3: I mean, Like eighth grade and he still is on the Santa Train. I will let him believe that forever.
Speaker 1: Right, I let it rock, I let my okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they ask you out right, and I'll just be like, I'll omit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I'll answer a different question that part. I'll do that when it comes to like my kids or something like that, I'll just kind of like, huh.
Speaker 3: It's not always the right time to talk about everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's the only time I can really think about it. Most of the time. I'm gonna bush it if you ask me you really want to know, Yeah, yeah, And I think that's what people appreciated me because they know I'm gonna shoot from the hip if you really want to know. I'm not the type of person that forces my opinion or forces my belief or forces my like I'm not going to lead with just brutal honesty, because that's right.
Speaker 3: It's unkind.
Speaker 1: It's unkind. It's unnecessary. Yeah, I think it's very unnecessary, especially if you care about somebody. But if somebody is like, yo, how do you really feel about this? What do you really think about this? And I'll be like, yeah, do you really want to know what I think about this? I always try to get people to disclaim it, like you really want to you really want to know what I think? Sure, you don't have to want to know, friend of mine or person who's asking, but if you want to know, I'll give you my honest thoughts.
Speaker 6: I do love that, So I like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is one thing that you'll never do again?
Speaker 1: Whooh h There are lots of things I'll never do again. The first thing that comes to me is going to be so weird and trivial. But there's this When I was living in Vancouver, there's this mountain range and it's called There's It's like a hike of sorts, but I feel like it is it is evil. Yeah, and a couple of my castmates wanted to go and do this thing called the Grouse Grind. It's famous, Like, oh yeah, it's a hike and we're gonna just it's gonna be exhilarating. And like, oh yeah, let's do it. So they convinced me to go. And I'm pretty athletic. I like to think I'm you know, I'm equipped.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: I did that thing, and as soon as I got to the top, I was like never, never, never ever. I was like I thought I was done. About seven to eight times during the whole thing, I saw the sign or like one eighth of the way. I was like, what, So that's the first thing that comes to mind. That's very trivial.
Speaker 7: I like to know what the first thing is that comes to minds that's okay, So what what do we get for our eleventh question, which is what is the strangest purchase you've made or almost made? Strangest?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, that's a good one. I'd like to think I'm not a person who buys weird stuff.
Speaker 3: It might be normal for you.
Speaker 7: You're on the zoom with three women who buy a bunch of weird shops.
Speaker 3: You're safe. Here, m a lot of taxidermy in this house. Can you see my wallpaper?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a homeowner. Now, what's the weirdest thing you've purchased for your home?
Speaker 1: Geez? This is a great, great, question. I'm so stuffed, ladies. Can we come back to it?
Speaker 3: You know what, maybe will buy you the strangest thing, Like we're going to get you a little like ceremonial earn to put all your contacts in.
Speaker 5: And earn you just keep it open at the bottom of your contacts in.
Speaker 1: I'm stuffed. We can we can circle back.
Speaker 3: So now we're going to ask you a real highbrow question. Who are your favorite writers? Songwriters, novelists, scriptwriters, whatever you want?
Speaker 1: Ever wrote the song? Are you familiar with the song called so Beautiful by music soul Child?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, let's google this music soul Child. Hold on, now, this is what we invented iPhones for.
Speaker 1: S i Q music. Yeah, it was a big song and it does something to me, and it just it. It does all the things. And there's amazing writers of books, are amazing writers of all kinds of stuff. But like, whoever wrote that freaking song?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, that's it.
Speaker 1: I found it. There you are, that's it.
Speaker 3: It's just songwriters Lee Houston or late And then to leave Johnson who is that? That's his real name? That's music so Trial's real name.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, I found it I'm about to jam. Is this a slow jam?
Speaker 1: It's a it's a mid temple love jail. It'll get you, it'll take you to where you want to be.
Speaker 7: I just muted myself on the zoom so I could listen to it.
Speaker 1: It's a vibe. Okay, come on now.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 7: Also, I haven't listened to him in years. What a great flashback? My god?
Speaker 1: Right right? Yeah, So that's okay, there you go.
Speaker 3: All right, Robbie. What's your greatest regret?
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know if I had any control over this, but I feel like I regret not starting to play basketball soon.
Speaker 7: How were you?
Speaker 1: Because I didn't really. I started playing basketball kind of late. I tried it when I was a little kid. My dad was a coach and he was never pushing the sport on me, never pushed it on me, and I wanted to play. And when I started out, I don't know, maybe I was like four or five and it's just a bunch of kids running around with a basketball. And then they were co ed teams, so the rule was you have to pass it to the girl before you shoot. So as a four year old or five year old, I was like, I don't want to pass it, I shoot, you know what I mean. So I was like, I don't like basketball, So I was off basketball. Played soccer from like age six, so I was like fifteen, that's interesting, and I didn't really start playing basketball, so I was like a teenager. Wow. Yeah, and my dad. The reason why I was able to increase my skills faster is because my dad was a high school coach. So once I decided to play basketball, I was like in seventh or sixth grade, and then he just would bring me to practice with me. So I practiced with him and his high school players. At like sixth grade. I was just getting beat up and kicked around, and he just let it happen. And I had to get better faster. But I feel like if I had a start to playing basketball earlier, I would have been better and I might have been able to touch that ultimate dream, my first dream of hitting the NBA. I mean, I played professionally overseas for like six years, but I never touched the NBA where I wanted to get. So that was like, that's kind of like a back of mind, Like, man, what if I had to start it earlier, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But how awesome that he didn't force it on you. It might changed how much you love it, Like you're able to love it now because it wasn't, you know, pushed on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I fell in love with it by myself. And he was like, I'm never gonna I'm not waking you up to go to the gym. I will help you be the best player you want to be, but I'm not. I'm not pushing you to do this stuff. Okay, there can we wake up at six of the morning to go all right, I'll set there, let's go do it. I love it.
Speaker 7: Okay, slightly different twist, but also could be something silly. What is something that you really dislike?
Speaker 1: Well, first thing that comes to minus onions.
Speaker 3: All kinds red, white, yellow, shallots.
Speaker 1: Green, raw onions of any type. Don't give me no onions on a burgers unless it's carbon But I can't taste the onion. I told you am borderline kind of a food.
Speaker 3: No, He's like, do the extra step. I am Betty's son. Take the extra step, Caramel. I hate that you, Robbie.
Speaker 4: When I order a cob salad and somebody decides to sprinkle raw red onions all over the top, of it like that that is an ingredient, that is not a seasoning.
Speaker 1: This is myn with the food industry told you to sprinkle green onions on top of everything. It's like, I'm sorry, you touched a nerve raw onions.
Speaker 3: Of every question we've asked you, that was the fastest answer.
Speaker 1: I was, like, you've been in a restaurant. You order something on the menu that doesn't have onions in the ingredients at all, and you're like, this is going to be bomb. They bring it out and sit it to you, sit it on your your your face, and it has green onions just caked all over the top of this thing.
Speaker 3: That a little garnish for you. Okay, I have question number fifteen, and this is this is warm and fuzzy. Who are What is the greatest love of your life?
Speaker 1: I'm trying. I'm trying to encapsulate it all because I think being a father has been the greatest love of my life, and I've been able to express the greatest amount of love in my life and being a husband and all of that. So I don't want to leave any I feel like I tell my wife all the time and when we're texting, and I just kind of like send a world like the world emoji, and I'm like, you're my world, or you guys are my world. So I feel like just being a father and a husband has been the greatest love of my life. And I feel like I'm able to express the greatest love, the greatest amount of love from my life. So yeah, don't y'all make me cry on this podcast. Listen, don't y'all do it?
Speaker 3: We do all the feelings.
Speaker 1: Here, I got all those covering up. I'm not sure. Okay, don't you make me cry on this car.
Speaker 3: He's going to have to tap his eyes with that scar. No, but it's so nice, you know, like Carson mccullors, the author said, they are the we of me, you know, like when you find the weave me, that kind of unit that feels so whole. That's a beautiful feeling. That's what people spend their whole life looking for. You know, you found a baby.
Speaker 4: Yes, well you answered this already because it was the first one. You said you were living in perfect your perfect happiness right now. So the question is when and where were you hat But I guess my adjustment to this question for you would be other than now. When and where were you happiest man?
Speaker 1: There was some really crazy having moments. I'm going, you know what, I'm going to personalize this for you babes. The first day on set. M hm, this this wonderful lady right here down here in the corner of my screen. I don't know which one you're pointing to you your face?
Speaker 3: Joy.
Speaker 1: Oh, my first day, I said Paul Johansson, it's directing. Joy was in the classroom, I believe, opposite me and I had This was my first time ever being on TV over what what this is my first acting job.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'd.
Speaker 1: Done commercials, I'd done I did. I did commercials for like three years and this was my first job as an actor. First day on set, first time being directed by a director, first time people putting touch ups and what is the whole everything? My first day and I've been you know, studying it, grinding it, just fell in love with acting and just and I was like, this is so amazing, Like this is so cool. And then the top of it all off, Joy was so cool. She was so cool. And the craziest thing about it is I was watching because I'm a sponge. I'm trying to soak it all up. I've never been here for I don't even know all this. Yeah, and I'm like, she's full on reading a novel in between takes. Joey would have a book and I'm here running lines in my head. She's reading a book and they're like, okay, first team, and she's like it goes right there and just starts delivering everything at just perfect amazing, just joy, you know her, just just joy. And I'm like, this is so cool.
Speaker 3: You just blew our minds.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to tell you. We would just talk and chop it up and Enjoy was just like she was just always so nice and warm and answer any questions I had. Paul was so cool. I was like, man, what a first gig? Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I love that, Glad I got to be a part of that. And Hillary's right, you did blow our minds. We all were like we couldn't leave. This was your first gig and.
Speaker 3: I'm just learning that now. It is just blowing my mind in this moment. There's an idea of working way that what I have watched on the show is your first like acting gig. There's just no way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rob Lobby yeah, yeah, I sat down with with with our with our with our epse name. We shall not mention Baltimore anyways, I want you didn't.
Speaker 3: Ask, Robbie.
Speaker 7: But the point is, really and it's so special. I'm sure so many people at home are having the you know, same reaction you just said, Hill, like you are such an undeniable talent. And you know, we've talked so much about how we all felt so robbed, and we assume that you know, the creative team behind the show, we shan't mention really regretted, you know, their decision about the timeline of your character, because it all happened to me too, So that that's the that's the least specific I can be about that.
Speaker 3: But we talk about it a lot, a lot.
Speaker 7: A lot when when you know we're we're doing the other job we have to do. But god, yeah, you're I mean your talent, which is ironic because the literal next question is about talent. Question seventeen is which talent? Well, no, I'm just like it is actually bizarre, but question seventeen is literally which talent would you most like to have?
Speaker 3: Outside of the one we know you could act? You're so talented, like what's the thing that you can't quite do so great that you want?
Speaker 1: I wish I could play the.
Speaker 3: Piano, me too, That's my answer.
Speaker 1: I'm a drummer. I play music my whole life. I play the drums, and I've always wanted to play the piano. I try. I could pick it up, play a few little things here and there, but like, I've always just wanted to like be that guy who's like, oh piano, Oh no, let me just let me try for a second and then just let me just wait. What's almost that that you like? You know what I mean, just like just sit out and just oh, yeah, this is thank you. I've always wanted to be that guy. And you know that's that's that's the answer I'll give you. But that that's true. It's very true.
Speaker 6: M okay good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love that. I could see you being like Lionel Richie right, just like energy at a party. That's when I see you play. Yeah, Hello, that's who you're going to grow into you're looking for. That's what I want. That's what I want.
Speaker 1: For me. Thank you. Impersonation.
Speaker 3: Well, if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Speaker 1: I would change for my body? Fattest interesting, right, what because you know how much I love to eat. Well, it's a struggle, a full time struggle.
Speaker 3: Sweet potato over here.
Speaker 1: Now that I'm trying to tell you now that I'm when I was playing basketball every day all day, I could eat all whatever I wanted and it would just fall off, king, king King, Oh me, yeah, oh, I've been to the gym. You know what I'm saying now, the guy who doesn't play basketball and the guy who is just being daddy and acting and whatever, like, oh, this is full. I gotta watch what I eat. I got, I'll just have I have a bite of that. It's amazing, take it away, you know, I mean as opposed to the guy who eat the whole pan, or the whole plate, or the whole you know what I mean. Because every time I start to eat, you see it right here, my face goes from from this to like full moon, and then I get this nice little this little kind of like gut action will start to fill in like that pandemic gut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we all become character actors, right, It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It took me that the whole year just to just get back to normal. During the whole pandemic. I was like, what is this thing? I've never felt this flap of Yeah, chushion back here.
Speaker 3: No, we're growing into new people, Robbie. We can be whatever we want now. If you want to be like, not basketball, Robbie, you want to be sweet potato Robbie, I want that for you, just playing piano, eating.
Speaker 1: Just being super und No, not for me. So I've been I gotta I gotta stay in the gym a lot, a lot a lot to just kind of be what you know and are familiar with the routing that you've gotten used to.
Speaker 3: So question number nineteen, what do you consider your greatest achievement?
Speaker 1: Probably not discussed this. I mean, yeah, these children. Yeah, family. There's nothing on this planet that I have done that I'm more proud of that I've been a part of that I am more happy about. Like I had no cluel, guys, I always know I wanted to be a dad and all that good stuff, and I have a great dad and I was like, I'm gonna be a cool dad or whatever. But like once the first one came out, yes, oh my gosh, yeah, this is amazing. Give her please, I oh, she was just a low load for bread. I was like, oh my gosh ah. It was like an instant connection and like, I don't know, my whole world has just completely completely shifted, like priorities, mindset, minute by minute, second by second thoughts. It's just they're a part of every single thing and that goes into my whole being. And I had no clue I was going to appreciate it so much and love it so much.
Speaker 7: So that's so cool.
Speaker 1: That's I love it. That's that's I'm most proud of my family, and like it's thank God for a healthy, beautiful one kids, healthy kids. Thank God.
Speaker 7: That's beautiful. Okay, so we get to the end of this beautiful life. If, if, and when you are to die, and if you had the option to come back as a person or a thing in your next life, what would it be.
Speaker 1: I'll come back.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 1: That's an amazing question. I never thought about that, but seeing everything kind of through my two year old son's eyes, I would come back as Hendricks River Jones, my son.
Speaker 3: That's his name.
Speaker 6: Prob me.
Speaker 3: That name is so sweet.
Speaker 1: I will come back as Hendricks. I promise I'll come back as him. He is the sweetest nicest, coolest, just funniest little kid. I'm like, there are a lot of kids out there impartial to mine, of course, but like this kid, he's he's been here before or something like, yeah, he gets it, he gets it all. We take him to the doctor or take him to whatever, and the people are doing little stuff and they're like, oh, oh, he's he understands it all. He gets it all. He's he's or my aunt, she's a speech there speaks pathologist, and she came over and she was like just hanging out. She was like, oh, he's advanced. You don't know. And I was like what. She was like, kids don't talk along the way he talks age two. They can't articulate those thoughts like does he talk about that all the time. I was like yeah, yeah, And she's like, oh, I don't see that, Like that's just like that's just not your average two year old, you know what I mean. And I was like, Wow, that's amazing. And just to see the way his brain works, I'm like, I would come back.
Speaker 3: You know what I love about podcasts though, I just want to interject, like interject the same way we didn't know what streaming was gonna mean the same way we didn't know like what the advancements in our industry were going to do. I just love the idea that this podcast could be listened to thirty years from now and your kids can hear you talk about them in this way like that, to me just is such a nice little time capsule. So I just love that you're able to articulate like all that affection that you have for them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: I wonder if the answer to this is fatherhood, but maybe it's something else. Is there anything in your life that comes so naturally to you you just know it's exactly where you're meant to be.
Speaker 1: Uh, pardon, that was very sweet too.
Speaker 3: Oh we made him crud. We did it, We did. You were so stoic. I just moved on. I didn't realize you were like having in a moment.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I was not having moment. There is some wind kicked up, and here in the middle of this it's dusty. In the dust. You don't close these windows up, invisible person, you sweet man, Please ask me that question again, because I was lost in the so good.
Speaker 6: And it's so true your kids are going to be so grateful.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The question is there anything in your life that just comes so naturally to you, you know as soon as you do it, this is where I'm meant to be. Every every moment that you're doing it, you're like this, this is exactly right.
Speaker 1: Funny enough you would think it's fatherhood, but I feel like acting is that way.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's not to even pat myself on the back or be like, oh man, you got this thing. But like from my first from my first acting class, when I was like watching people on stage and doing stuff and then when I kind of like took my first stab at it, like was I good? No, But like it just felt like this is where I'm supposed to be, you know what I mean, This is what I'm supposed to be doing. I thought it was this other thing, but like, oh my god, this is the thing. This is the thing, This is the thing, this is that, this is where all my life energy, This is where the fulfillment, this is where like oh like what this is crazy? I want to do this all the time. And that's that was like the energy I like, I was like ooh I want to I messed up. Nothing ever kind of made me go like Ooh, I don't want to ever try that again. I was just like, oh, I want to try it again, now you know what I mean. So this thing, the acting thing I've always like since I started off. I enjoy it. I love it. What about you guys? Quick? I know the next question? What about you guy? I'm so god? What's that thing?
Speaker 3: I like doing community service projects? It is just the I love pta. I like doing fun like I like being the community lady. It's the place I belong. Yeah, yeah, I liked it.
Speaker 7: I feel that way about advocacy. If it's not for us, I don't know what we're doing here, you know. So, so to use, like to use any version of a platform or privilege or leverage or a microphone that I have for equity, feels like where I'm supposed to be.
Speaker 6: It's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've reached. There's something about man. I grew up in theater. Every time I set foot on the stage, and I've been moving my body and singing and acting all at the same time, that whole try effecta I'd be split between that and motherhood. They both feel extraordinarily natural to me, just in my body. When the first thing that comes to mind when I think of what where do I feel immediately like, Oh, it's.
Speaker 3: In my body. This is it, this is my comfort zone.
Speaker 6: It's those two places.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: Robbie, we have two questions left with you, Darling. All right, this is a wish fulfillment. One a wish fulfillment. You can live anywhere in the world. You take the wife, the children, take your friends with you wherever. Where are you guys going.
Speaker 1: One place that I thought I could live and would want to spend a significant amount of time that's not here in the States, probably be Barcelona.
Speaker 3: Barcelone and the food something to look out everywhere.
Speaker 6: It's great.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful.
Speaker 3: The cobblestone streets, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful. And the paperman, the culture. Some one of my best friends just moved there with his wife a couple of years ago and they're having a second child out there, and he's from the They just moved there and they're just having a great time living in Barcelona, and I'm like, oh, that would be cool. Possibly Barcelona.
Speaker 7: Good answer, okay, okay, And question twenty three final, what is your most treasured possession?
Speaker 3: Hmm, Aside from the urn full of contacts that we are going to give you.
Speaker 1: You are stealing my answers. I don't like that. I don't like you. I don't like you. Man, Now what am I going to say? I think a younger version of me would have said some person, and I'm like, I don't own anybody. I learned that. That was a young lesson that I learned, Like, these people don't belong to you. Your mind, No, you're not. See. I don't want to get through philosophical but I feel like the things that I that I can pass on to my kids, like whether that's just like my sense of morality or my sense of spirituality, or my beliefs or my faith in God, or you know, like to properties that I own or you know, monetary wealth or you know, just the things that I can take and be a steward and pass on to my children. I think those would be the most valuable things. And right now it's just kind of more about like beliefs and way of treating people and things of that nature.
Speaker 6: That's my favorite answer so far.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's your legacy.
Speaker 1: There you go, And legacy is different for every person, but I feel like that that that's one way to describe it. I guess My legacy is my most prized possession, if you can call it that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that's what you've amassed, and your experience and your mind and your heart.
Speaker 6: I mean, those things are a part of you.
Speaker 3: Works for me. You baby, this afternoon with Robbie Joe, what a date.
Speaker 1: You're just saying that because of my scarf.
Speaker 3: Oh you looked handsome. You gave the sweetest answers. You better go kiss those babies and your pretty wife and tell them that we're grateful for them because they have you in this blissed out place that we get to celebrate with you.
Speaker 1: Blessed out. Oh beautiful, that's you, baby.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy to spend time with you today. Robbie, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: It's great to see you guys. It's lucky you wonderful, wonderful people.
Speaker 3: Well listen, when everyone's on the West Coast, I'm coming out because I want pie.
Speaker 1: We're co pie party, and man, it's great to see you guys. I hope to see you guys. Really sold so much love. I love you guys, and hey, here's to the happy life, Happy live.
Speaker 3: Come back next week, everybody. We'll see you later. Hey, thanks for listening.
Speaker 7: Don't forget to leave us a review. You can also follow us on Instagram at Drama Queens O t H.
Speaker 3: Or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com. See you next time we.
Speaker 7: All about that high school drama.
Speaker 3: Girl, Drama Girl, all about.
Speaker 7: Them high school queens.
Speaker 2: We'll take you for a ride at our comic Girl cheering for the right teams.
Speaker 3: Drama Queens, up girl Fashion.
Speaker 2: With your tough girl, you could sit with us Girl Drama Queens, Drama Queens, Drama Queens, Drama, Drama Queens Drama Queens