Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan. I fe just the bits.
Speaker 2: What's up, everybody? Happy weekend?
Speaker 3: You are listening to Just the Bits, which means you are likely catching up on the Bobby Bone Show from this week.
Speaker 2: I'm Morgan, and I'm so happy you're here.
Speaker 3: Before we get into all the good stuff from this week, I'd love if you check out Part one in Part three This Weekend with Abby. In part one, we detailed our dating lives because there are lots.
Speaker 2: Of questions all about love, so we got.
Speaker 3: Into it, and we also shared three good things that are happening in our lives right now and some adulting questions. And then in part three, where we answer a listener questions, we heard about Abby's marathons and writing songs, what's going on with her career right now, and some advice for dating and making friends in a new city. So good stuff up on both of those. But the reason you're here to catch up on the show, so let's get into it. We did a draft of Things we Want to Go Away in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Four and it turned really dark.
Speaker 3: I think this is the first draft that ever happened. But I mean, you know, the category kind of set us up for that.
Speaker 1: So here you go, number seven.
Speaker 4: Today we'll be drafting things we hope goes away in twenty twenty four. Now, i finished last in the last draft, so I'm not a part of this one, sadly. But we'll be going around the room things we hope that will go away in twenty twenty four. All right, we're gonna roll the dice here to see who goes first. Lunchbox, Eddie, Morgan, Ray, and Amy. You guys are all on the board. Go ahead, Lunchbox. Ooh ooh, you will go first. Things you hope goes away in twenty twenty four. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: The number one pick up in the twenty twenty four go away draft is tipping culture tipping everywhere, everyone demanding a tip to get rid of it.
Speaker 4: By culture is strong. It's a strong. Number one pick. Eddie Gosh is tough.
Speaker 6: Okay. For the second pick, I'm gonna go with Morgan Wong getting in trouble.
Speaker 4: Oh so him getting in trouble, him making better decisions or people.
Speaker 6: Know him get in trouble. Hope that goes away.
Speaker 4: Just him period. That would be him getting in trouble.
Speaker 6: Yes, Okay, Why is that wrong.
Speaker 4: No, I just don't understand, and I think it's fine. I think it's a good answer. But do you want him to stop doing things that are dumb or do you want people to let him do dumb things?
Speaker 6: I want him to stop doing dumb things.
Speaker 4: Okay, So just I think it's fine. Your ansome Morgan wall and getting intoll right, that's good, okay, Morgan.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is a tough category. I'm going to go with everything being a subscription service.
Speaker 7: So subscription services, that's good.
Speaker 4: How would you like us to write that?
Speaker 2: I think I'm going to write just subscription.
Speaker 6: Services just going away?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I just everything has to be a subscription wanted.
Speaker 4: To all free Ray moon o things going away in twenty twenty four Travis Kelsey and Taylor Swift.
Speaker 6: See I had that, but I couldn't do it.
Speaker 7: Yeah I have.
Speaker 4: I don't want it to get people are getting a little fatigue, not dislike, just fatigue, just a bit of fatigue.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I can agree that, but I don't want them to go away. I want them to get married and have kids and stuff.
Speaker 4: That's good for you. I like that. I love love, Yeah, man, Amy, I.
Speaker 7: Don't want to get political.
Speaker 6: But do it, do it? Do it?
Speaker 8: Go ahead.
Speaker 9: So to keep things even, I'm just gonna say, Biden and Trump go away.
Speaker 1: So old people, you're too sure.
Speaker 4: We want people that are way too old, because both are way too freaking old.
Speaker 9: We can surely figure out better candidates, are not both sides.
Speaker 6: Wait, so you're going to write all that out.
Speaker 4: No, just she's just writing Biden and Trump. Oh I respect it. Oh, I respect it.
Speaker 7: You can't get out of me because it's both sides.
Speaker 4: I respect it.
Speaker 5: Right, Huh, it's very you can good strategy.
Speaker 4: I've learned that. Yeah, I mean you just have both sides everyone then, yeah, good joby. It'd be a big winner here, could be a big winner. Okay, things we wish would go away. In twenty twenty four, Amy, you went last in the first round. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, shows getting released one episode?
Speaker 4: What a god, what a good answer. However you want to put the show's getting released one episode a week, go away? Give us all of it. You've trained us now to be consumers where we binge and all of a sudden you just give us a little nugget.
Speaker 8: Ray.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't want to see it. Nobody else does fights on airplanes end on once goody things we helped go away in twenty twenty four fights on airplanes?
Speaker 6: Then what were we gonna talk about?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What videos am I going to watch during work?
Speaker 4: Fights on the street? Watch a lot of those. That's true, all right, Morgan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one's for the ladies. Guys may not be able to relate, but it's low rise jeans. Oh yeah, they brought them back and I really.
Speaker 4: Were go away? Eddie agreeing. I mean I don't think that. Oh yeah, it was a great man. I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 5: He goes, what.
Speaker 4: Are they okay?
Speaker 8: Eddie?
Speaker 4: You have Morgan wall and getting in trouble that goes away in twenty twenty four? What else can pick?
Speaker 6: Scammers? Scammers just go away.
Speaker 8: We're done with you.
Speaker 5: Good one. Lunchbox Harry and Megan, Yeah, get him out of here. I don't need news coverage twenty four seven about it Harry and Megan marcos he releases a candle or so who gives a crap? Get rid of him. They're so annoying.
Speaker 4: I think there's a solid answer. Lunchbox got a really good team to two people on his team so far, one to go. He has tipping culture and Harry and Meghan is the things. He just goes away. In twenty twenty four. Your final pick lunchbox.
Speaker 5: My final pick is cancer. Well that's I mean, I wanted to go away. I want cancer to go away.
Speaker 4: It's like it is, you know what, there was no rule. That's beautiful, that's solid, and I mean, you can do whatever you want. So he waited until round three like a true champ. Total strategy. Okay, he doesn't want cancer to right.
Speaker 5: Who wants understanding?
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm just hand him the belt now. Yeah, okay, Eddie, Oh you can go like childhood. I will.
Speaker 5: I will go child You can't.
Speaker 11: You can't.
Speaker 4: I said that because I wouldn't allow it. But that would have been that's so good.
Speaker 6: All right, I'll go lunchboxes negativity.
Speaker 4: Lunchboxes negativity, not lunchbox in general.
Speaker 6: I thought about it, but that's too mean.
Speaker 4: Okay, Morgan, you have subscription services and low rise jeans. Yeah, I'm gonna go hard. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't know we were going hard. But I'm going to youth an asia of animals.
Speaker 4: Oh my, this is turned to the darkest.
Speaker 8: Oh my good.
Speaker 4: I agree. It's a horrible.
Speaker 7: There's so many and the numbers are so high right now?
Speaker 4: More Amen.
Speaker 5: That's a good one.
Speaker 9: Ray.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Eddie brought it back Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 10: So I'll stay there. I'm gonna do Eddie's butt kissing. Ray might have just put himself back in the mix.
Speaker 6: That is a good boy, I understand.
Speaker 4: That's it. Hey, So Ray has Travis Kelsey and Taylor Swift fights on airplanes and Eddy's butt kissing strong, very strong?
Speaker 7: Amy, do I try to go Bobby Bone shoe? Or do I go hard like cancer?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 4: Here, unless you can beat cancer, I wouldn't go.
Speaker 12: You can.
Speaker 4: You can go for it, I can get Amy's team? Is Biden and Trump Show's getting released one episode a week? And what is your final getting rid of in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 8: Stid?
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Who are you talking to? I don't know. Amy's like in a broken record here?
Speaker 9: Okay, Yeah, because I'm back and forth between the Bobby Bone Show, I'll have two answers in my head right now.
Speaker 5: Are you saying both?
Speaker 4: Talking about doubt if you want? Or you can just hit us with the haymaker okay?
Speaker 7: Racism?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 8: That's a good one.
Speaker 4: But I don't know that I would have liked.
Speaker 7: Oh, I don't I know.
Speaker 9: We want it to go Awayted there wanted to go away.
Speaker 7: I absolutely, I hear you and you heavier stuff.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. Then there could have been things once lunch box on cancer. You could have gone poverty, you could have gone war, yeah, world hunger, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, school shootings. Yeah, I'm glad. Why well, racism is a good one. I'm probably talking of animals.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I never want to hear the Sarah McLaughlin song again, but only okay, there's no more animals to be using that, thank you.
Speaker 9: I only went back and forth because I don't want to make light.
Speaker 4: Nobodys making light of it's things will to get rid of in twenty twenty four, Okay, what was your showing?
Speaker 7: Oh getting wrapped up?
Speaker 4: Me wrapping you up because you continue talking going yeah, or like cut off and he's like, I don't know why I get wrapped up.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's a good choice.
Speaker 8: Didn't go with that one.
Speaker 5: If you would have gone with that one, no one would understood.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well okay, yeah, y'all don't.
Speaker 7: Know what it's like to get wrapped up and cut off.
Speaker 13: No, we do do you.
Speaker 8: And you cut us off?
Speaker 4: No, no, but no she means like because she'll just keep talking sometimes there's other people in.
Speaker 7: The Yeah, oh yeah, yeah it was on purpose though.
Speaker 4: Here you go. Lunchbox eliminates tipping culture, Harry and Meghan and cancer. That's a tough one to be, Eddie.
Speaker 7: Tipping culture.
Speaker 6: That's a weird one, is good.
Speaker 4: Eddie eliminates Morgan Walling getting in trouble, boom scammers, and lunch boxx his negativity. Morgan eliminates subscription services, low rise jenes, euthanagia of animals, such a strong team.
Speaker 7: That's good.
Speaker 4: Ray eliminates Travis and Taylor, fights on airplanes and Eddie's butt kissing sounds like a hater. Solid just put the crown on his head. You may have missed it, but he put the crown on his head. That was Amy eliminates Biden and Trump, show's getting released one episode a week, and racism. Ye oh, hey, good luck everybody.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'll be this is a weird one.
Speaker 4: He got dark. It was weird, got kind of. I'm glad Lunchbox didn't go cancer earlier.
Speaker 7: Why because then it has just beened trajectory.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fantastic. Okay, go go Tobbybones dot com World Hunger.
Speaker 7: Now, I feel like I was trivial with the one show a week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Travis Kelsey and Taylor Swifty got people hungry homelessness.
Speaker 6: Homelessness ruined it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't ruin anything. I don't want it.
Speaker 12: You want it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, that's your draft, Bobby Bones dot com to vote.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there's that.
Speaker 3: And unfortunately I did lose this draft, and Eddie won his first draft in let's say decades, not really because we haven't been doing it that long, but.
Speaker 2: Like in several years.
Speaker 3: This is the first time Eddie has one with this particular draft, and I'm bummed because I felt really strongly about mine. And apparently, why do y'all just don't like animals? I know that's a joke, guys, just just joking here.
Speaker 2: We're going into the next part.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Eddie, we did have doctor Raglin on to talk about Eddie's possible hair transplant and what that may look like, and even doctor Radlin during this interview, he checked out Eddie's head and like a evaluated the situation. So that's the first time that has ever happened.
Speaker 1: On our show, number six on The Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 11: Now, Doctor James Redland.
Speaker 4: Doctor, we appreciate you being with us today.
Speaker 11: I'm glad to be here.
Speaker 4: So we have a lot of questions, and I would hope that you don't think that these are legitimate questions. They may seem uneducated and stupid, but that is what we are. So we just want to state that up front.
Speaker 11: Okay, that's okay, that's fine.
Speaker 4: Eddie is my best friend and he's bald on top of his head and we've suggested that he shaved both sides of the side, just go fully bald. He doesn't want to do that, but he also has been hesitant to do anything like to wear to pay or anything. So I said, Eddie, I will send you to Turkey to go get a hair transplant, like I was going to pay for the whole thing. And he was super weird about flying to the Middle East to get a hair transplant. Yeah, So before we talk about your practice specifically, what do you know about sending people to the Middle East for hair transplants.
Speaker 11: That's a very common thing that's grown a lot in the last few years. Turkey has done a really good job both in their country and their tourism industry to promote that. And there are some I'm not gonna lie that there's some very good hair transplant surgeons over there that are known internationally, but there's an awful lot of hair transplant facilities over there also, and so there are many issues with it. You can have some great results. I've seen great results, but it's a long ways to go if anything doesn't go perfectly fine, And that's a that's a long ways to follow up on because even the best of surgeon's facilities, there may be issues come up that could be handled easily. There may be issues that are that are bigger, and that's a that's a long migration to get back to.
Speaker 4: It's not as quick Southwest flight. I guarantee it's it's not really a hop skipping job.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 4: So doctor Raglin is on and he is MD, chief of staff, board certified head and next surgeon. And do you actually do the surgeries, doctor Raglin? Like is it a scout? Like do you do that with your hands or does somebody else do that?
Speaker 11: I do everything other than the actual placement of the hairs and in the hair transplant world placement of the hairs, which we call implanting. There are specialized texts that are far better than any of the rest of us that I have do that port that portion in the afternoon. But everything else I do. I see the patient ahead of time. We go through a full consult ahead of time. Sometimes I take thirty forty five minutes to do that. I numb everything up. I harvest all the hairs. Whether it be and I don't know how much y'all looked into this, whether it be the older fashioned strip procedure, which we still do sometimes, whether it be the so two main ways to harvest hairs, but essentially, yes, I do everything other than taking the hairs and implanting them in all the little sites. So two main ways to harvest hairs. There's a traditional way of what's called a strip procedure. Take a little strip of skin, not to get too graphic, but back here where we've got lots of extra hair, you take literally a strip of that with all the hairs in it, and remove it and then sew up the two edges hair to hair, and you've got a fine little linear scar that's only visible if somebody shaves their head and then all those hairs are dissected out individually uder microscope and then an planted There's a more modern way, but we still use both where you actually harvest individually all of the hairs through the whole area back here individually a little punch, and so they're they're taken out in little groups together. So you don't have a linear scar, but you could have a thousands of little bitty ones that.
Speaker 4: You don't see, Eddie, which one of those sounds like something that you would do where they cut the skin or they harvest. My terminology is probably wrong.
Speaker 6: I love that they call it harvesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it feels like garming corn.
Speaker 11: Right, it's not seasonal. We can harvest anytime.
Speaker 4: Okay, not fair, I thought so far.
Speaker 6: I mean the scar is what bothers me a little bit, and just kind of having a scar. I was at the convenience story the other day and I was behind a gentleman and he he had one of those scars, and he had his head shaved, which I didn't understand why he would have the surgery and then have his head shape. But his scar is pretty visible, Like that's a pretty big scar.
Speaker 11: It can be and you you bring up a really good point. A lot of times guys will have a transplant at one point in their life and they want their hair restored back where it was five ten years ago, but yet they progress on a lot more loss later on, and so they eventually decide they just want to give up and buzz it like some other bodies of theirs, and that scar is visible. And so that's one of the things that in the hair world you've really got to look at where is somebody, what is there possible potential loss in the future, and try to avoid those situations where you transplant somebody young and then they give up on it. Everything else goes away. They end up progressing towards more baldness and they decide to shave it, and then they've got that scar visible.
Speaker 4: You got to commit, Eddie. If you're gonna do it, you gotta do it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Is there another place in the body dock where you can get it from? Like I have a lot of le No, not the butt.
Speaker 11: You get Yeah, there are so you can harvest from from beard. A lot of guys will have extra hair underneath the chin airing harvest and beard. You can take chest hair now My caution with those is I don't like to go into somebody's long term life plan of managing their scalp hair by saying, oh, we've got this to take, you generally want to take it and plan from here and only down the road. If something is is you've run out here and you need more somewhere else, you can fill something in, but I wouldn't want to plan that long term.
Speaker 4: Doctor Raglan, could I donate my hair? He's often remarked to how great my hair is beautiful? Could I donate my hair and put in his head?
Speaker 11: You can't. Some people ask that all the time.
Speaker 8: You can't.
Speaker 11: It's essentially an organ transplant. If you think about it, it's it would be the same as taking and you know, donating a part of a liver or kidney to somebody. You'd have to be on immino suppression things for that's it's not practical for hair.
Speaker 7: So no, So even if you're a match though correct, yeah.
Speaker 11: Even a match quote quote match in the organ transplant world, you still have to be on You can be a match, but you still have to be on medicines to suppress things that are not matched.
Speaker 12: And so.
Speaker 11: It's not feasible or practical with hair.
Speaker 4: Generally speaking, if you may get to what age and you haven't lost your hair, that kind of means you're not gonna lose your hair to an extent.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Now, even people who you know keep their hair pretty good and thick through say, I don't know, even sixties. There's a as we really age and you get eighties and nineties, sometimes people, even a full head of hair will start to thin just because of age. But if you reach your forties fifties and you have no recession or no thinning ball spot at all, you probably are not gonna lose much.
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 4: That's cool, that's pretty good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like guy like me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So if Eddie and again I've talked to him and I've told him all about your practice empty hair labs, and you know that you guys have really great technology. You do a lot of hair restoration. If you were to go in and you know, get on the old gurny or whatever you arn, I don't know what you get on do then you get these places they put you in the stirrups, I don't know, and they do the surgery on your head. How much downtime is it from when he goes in and then is able to come back full head of hair, and we're like, dang, fabio.
Speaker 11: Okay, So that sort of time frame to full head of hair, full what we call full growth or full results, that can be up to a year, frankly, or maybe slightly longer, but generally we say roughly around a year. You're going to see where you are from that. I've seen six months. I've seen guys come back in six months and man, everything just looks great. I've seen guys come back at a year and we're like, I think you're gonna get a little bit better over the next few months. But somewhere in that six nine to twelve month timeframe, closer to twelve.
Speaker 4: What about when it doesn't hurt anymore?
Speaker 11: Oh, that's pretty quick. So yeah, there's the full growth time frame and full result time frame, and then there's the actual downtime and things. So when does it not hurt anymore the next day?
Speaker 6: That's cool.
Speaker 11: But for the most part, you know, the strip incision is a little bit bigger surgery and all. But when we do the more common what we call the FEU or individual harvest, people go home that night and tiland all and I be probe and is generally all anyone needs. And some don't even take that. But by the next day they're pretty much good. It's not very painful once we stop poking on you. And when we poke on you, we numb it up anyway, so it's it's not a bad procedure and you're not real painful afterwards.
Speaker 4: Eddie has gigantic eyebrows. Any chance you could use those, that's really we.
Speaker 11: Could, but he's probably gonna want them. He's gonna want they're.
Speaker 4: So big you give you half of them.
Speaker 6: Hell, I like my eyebrows.
Speaker 11: I'm just saying, that's the new that's the new trend.
Speaker 6: God. Women tell me all the time, like I have wonderful women.
Speaker 4: Women just come up to you until you have a great iron and last I've been around you a lot. I never heard a single woman can say.
Speaker 9: Okay, but do you do the eyebrow transplants not to the hair. But like for women, some of them are getting old hair moved to their eyebrows.
Speaker 4: But we're talking about Eddie here specifically.
Speaker 7: Well, he brought it up, so I didn't know if he did.
Speaker 4: I brought it up.
Speaker 7: You brought it up, so I didn't. I didn't know if he did it though, what if he does it?
Speaker 4: Okay, do you hear her?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 4: Women are wanting eye I was like, doctor, would you please say, I'm sorry we answer that question.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, yeah, we do those.
Speaker 13: Uh so.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 11: In the last few years, after years of women wanting to pluck things and trim things and really find them down, they found that, hey, they don't return, so they've kind of overplucked things. And now we take hare from same place, same place on women back here and move them to their eyebrow because it's that that fine little thin line from the nineties and two thousands that's apparently out and now we want big, normal, natural eyebrows.
Speaker 4: They get no normal and bigger than Eddie's, right, Eddie, that's rude. No, I'm just saying. Women talk about it all the time.
Speaker 6: They love them, they love them.
Speaker 4: I'll be with Eddie and they'll be lined up to be like, we love your eyebrows. So do you want to, I don't know, to show them your head?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sure, do you want to see my head?
Speaker 11: I've not seen him other than just looking at pictures of things.
Speaker 6: And I always have a hat on so here we go. This is a big reveal.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, it's not even that bad. That's acting like, yeah, okay, go ahead, sorry, doctor Eddie.
Speaker 11: Let me let me see what you've got back here. You're kind of over that crown spot.
Speaker 6: That is a bad doc, is it?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 11: Okay, all right, you've you've kept.
Speaker 8: That one pretty good in hit.
Speaker 11: Sorry about that.
Speaker 6: But if you, I mean, we're gonna do this, you got to get vulnerable and just lay it all out.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it.
Speaker 12: Ed.
Speaker 7: You're not alone.
Speaker 4: You're not alone.
Speaker 6: Thanks, you're not.
Speaker 11: You're not man and and you're you're not alone at all. But I will every guy that loses their hair, they do decide they would.
Speaker 8: Like to have it back.
Speaker 11: Just sometimes you can't.
Speaker 4: Can you fix that that?
Speaker 11: We can definitely fix the We can definitely fix the front.
Speaker 8: Oh, the front is something.
Speaker 11: So the front when you look at at hair loss and you look at the entire area that some guys lose their hair, that leaves not much back there. So the whole principle of hair transplant, we're taking hair from where a person has extra, and you're moving them somewhere else. You're not recreating any new hair. So if your area of loss is enormous, then by definition, your area to take it from is small. So at some point you reach a tipping point where you can't cover everything, then you fall down too well, you can cover one zone, and for most guys, especially guys on radio and TV and things like that, they would say, if you could get me that front back to where it looks full, then that's a wind. So you've got can you cover everything? If the area you need it is small, then yes. If the area is bigger, you have to pick one, and most guys will pick the front. If the area is just too big and you've got one of those guys with nothing but the little horseshoe, there's not enough there to make a difference. So at some point you reach a point of no return.
Speaker 4: Eddie, what are your thoughts so far?
Speaker 6: I think, if I catch what Doc is saying, is that I have two zones on my head. Zone one the front of my head, Zone two of the back of my head. And if we're going to do this, I think we work on zone one and just zone two is what it is.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, because we don't see zone two a lot, because we're not taller we're not above you.
Speaker 6: And I'm really tall, so a lot of people don't really see the top of my head.
Speaker 8: Oh man, it's good.
Speaker 4: What about though, if you just always have like shocked eye, surprised eyes, and your eyebrows are like cover in the front part. If you walk around like your eyebrows up and you just comb the back like you ever do a eyebrow comb over?
Speaker 8: Doctor, you heard of that? No, you, you'd have to.
Speaker 11: I guess it could be done now I think about it. You could transplant hair from back in here, which grows long. Eyebrows only grow yay long, But you can transplant long hairs in here and you could grow them back. I guess that you want to Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, So doctor Raglan is on with us m D Chief of Staff, board certified Head and Neck surgeon at MD Hair Labs, and we're, you know, trying to get Eddie if he wants to, Yeah, because he's wanted to to have a hair transplant surgery.
Speaker 6: Well, who doesn't want hair, right, you know? And I don't have my hair, so it sounds good.
Speaker 4: Your thoughts after this brief conversation.
Speaker 6: Are what The two zones kind of scares me a little bit the incision in the back of my head. I really thought they could pull it from my Buttet's.
Speaker 4: Not gonna be a massage, though, bro, what like, it's not gonna feel good. There's gonna be parts of anything in life. When you gain it, you have to give a little. I don't commit it right now.
Speaker 6: I do like the idea of having hair. But see, doc, let me ask you this is it going to grow like over the back? Is it going to grow normal?
Speaker 5: Stuck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 11: It's the same hair that is back here. However long and much this would grow. It's the same hairs it is. These hairs move to a different spot, so it will grow normal.
Speaker 6: Could I look like Bobby? So you look at Bobby's hair right now? Can I look like that?
Speaker 11: So there's a principle with transplant. It won't be massive, full density like you were when you were, you know, seventeen here.
Speaker 5: A lot of hair need that.
Speaker 11: You don't need that. You need a level of density that reaches that threshold that looks like it's full and no one notices then until they get right up there and look, you don't need that full density that you have when you're seventeen here, You can get away with less and still accomplish the same look like you're not bald in the front.
Speaker 8: Doctor.
Speaker 6: Some of your patients send you pictures of them with new Hairdoes like check me out? I got a mullet at jack Ski.
Speaker 11: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, they they get the style. It different, They come in with a different smile.
Speaker 5: They Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm glad you didn't go all the way to Turkey to find Audio's two zones.
Speaker 6: Oh and what if I picked one of those random hair places in Turkey that aren't very good.
Speaker 4: It's like going to New York or Chicago and there's so many pizza places you don't which ones are the real ones? Which is actually popping up all of a sudden. You go into Chicago Deep Dish and let's just say they buy it off the shelves. You know you don't want that, Okay, Doctor Raglan. We really appreciate the time he spent with us, and he's gonna have some decisions to make, lots of decisions.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Can I have asked you a question?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I love to talk to Hey, doctor Ragland, do you also do something for noses?
Speaker 4: Why are you attack?
Speaker 5: He has a big nose. So while you're in there doing his hair. I thought maybe you could help him out understand why.
Speaker 9: Are confused by your personality. It's like you have to he's his nose, and then you make it about.
Speaker 6: His nose, and I don't want to fix my nose.
Speaker 8: Your nose.
Speaker 4: They g have a great nose. I'd like to have your nose.
Speaker 6: I'll give you my note, thank you.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 4: So, doctor Raglan, I know that with Eddie especially, it's a serious thing. He's been talking about for a long time. I guess I think he wants to ask, maybe I'm wrong, will people be able to tell that he had a hair transplant?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 4: And what they laugh at him behind his back that.
Speaker 11: I can't tell you.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 11: But down the road, No, I don't want people to be able to tell you've had a hair transplant when this fills in a few years from now. No, in the immediate time, Yeah, you're going to tell you had that because generally for what the number that you probably need, and I think it's a decent sized number of graphs, we're gonna shave everything. We're gonna shave everything down. And so during that recovery period of a few weeks, you're gonna be able to tell you had something done, but down the road, no, I don't want you to be able to tell.
Speaker 4: Can you wear a hat whenever he's in recovery?
Speaker 11: Yeah, So my general rule on that is I let people wear a very loose fitting hat, one that's not going to touch anywhere near those fragile little graphs, and only touches here on about day five if you need to. After two weeks, yes you can wear a hat, no problem. But in that in that first few days they're very fragile. I don't want to risk it. But at day five you can wear a hat if it doesn't touch the graphs.
Speaker 4: So this is what I want to say for doctor Ragline. Super respected your social media, Doctor Ragline, will you because I know I was looking at some of the stuff you have, like over eighteen million view viewers that have watched just yeah, it's crazy, like the good the quality of work he does. Where can people see your work?
Speaker 11: Well, we have a we have an Instagram page, we have Facebook page, and you know, if somebody comes in, we can show you what we've what we've got in our archives and things. But those are the those are the main places. Those are our mdhair Labs dot com is the website that we try to keep as many updated as we can. That's the main place is.
Speaker 4: MD hair Labs mdhir labs dot com. We really appreciate you, Eddie, as you can tell by his face here, he's he's still processing it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a lot to think of it.
Speaker 4: And if there's any conversation that you want to have with the doc off a microphone, okay, feel free to have that sounds great. I support you. You can have the time off.
Speaker 6: Doctor Raglin. Seems like a great person. I just it's a lot to take in. Yeah, what ten minutes.
Speaker 11: You got great options? You're you're from what I can tell, good candidate. You got great options.
Speaker 4: I would say, go look to at like their instagram, which is MD hair Labs. Okay, okay, go look at it. See what and then if you feel like you want to do it, we'll make it happen. Okay, man, Doctor Raglin, thank you so much for your time, and we really appreciate someone of your caliber coming on the show with us. Thank you, guys, thank you there is Doctor Raglan, Eddie Savior maybe thank you.
Speaker 1: Right, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: The Brothers Osbourne.
Speaker 3: We're in our studio this week, and I know they don't go by the Brothers Osborne, but for some reason it sounds so much more legit, and I'm like the Brothers Osbourne, the Brothers Okay, now I can't stop doing it. Brothers Osbourne were in our studio this week and they were talking all about new music, why they don't sit together on planes, which is super funny. It's not controversial at all. It's just funny because they're brothers. And then John got a tattoo with an old Dominion band member and no, they're not matching, but it is a funny story. So here they are, Brothers Osbourne in studio.
Speaker 1: Number five on The Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 4: Now brother born gentlemanly, good to see you, guys. We had done a segment about songs that when it comes on either on your playlist or on the radio, that you can't help but like give it all, like sing it as hard as you can. What would that song be for you guys when it comes on it? You know, we mentioned free Falling for me American Pie.
Speaker 8: I mean I was. I was just listening to that segment and everyone that you all did. I was. We were back there singing in the little guest room over there.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's a pretty good rue So Party in the USA is one of those songs that you just that song is so lame. When it comes on, you just sing every word to it and you realize it's actually amazing.
Speaker 8: I'm with you on that one. That song as a banger.
Speaker 4: What about if I were to ask that without even giving you, guys, any idea, is John, what song? If it comes on, you gotta go and sing it, even if you're by yourself.
Speaker 8: Probably levitate by doing a lipa. Oh yeah, pretty much anything. I do a lipa, but love Tate.
Speaker 4: I do the drums on that lette so good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, God, even try to do like the the Baby Rat. But I will not do that.
Speaker 7: Give us a little bit of you, absolutely, I will.
Speaker 8: I will. You know that.
Speaker 6: You hesitate? You're levitating?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Catch up song? Which one?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah I'm levitated?
Speaker 8: Yeah, ok. J. I don't know. I don't know why. Uh, I don't know. LANs like Toto a lot on the bus which like Africa No, actually hold the line I think is the is the would be the one, but I couldn't dare sing that we're also earth wind on Fire, September.
Speaker 4: Hold on yeah, September. That says in my hand, what what's hold the line though? That's like, that's a melody.
Speaker 8: Love is and always own time?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, isn't always on time?
Speaker 4: That's a good that was.
Speaker 8: That was the perform w.
Speaker 4: Dang I was. I didn't know that was Toto Always on Time, dude.
Speaker 14: Total is one of those bands where realized I don't know any songs that turns out, you know, like fifteen of them.
Speaker 8: I just don't know Total. That's like Foreigner, Yeah, same thing, yeah, speed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so man Rio Speedwagon and Billy Carrington those two are so it just hits after hit.
Speaker 6: That is true, Like Billy so many.
Speaker 4: Number one was actually crazy that it's like, oh yeah, Billy also has this one, but Billy's never around, so you kind.
Speaker 8: Of forget Billy. Give us some of your number ones.
Speaker 4: Exactly, and then you guys a song it says in my head, is it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Yeah, And I don't necessarily ride around in my car like like bop into it, but when that comes on, I also like to.
Speaker 8: We like to give you the class the song We're like this. You know this would be really easy to learn. All you gotta do is clapper hands. Yes, really easy.
Speaker 4: I've seen the crowd like, but that's sometimes I think, And you guys can know better than I can. You can override a song where if you're like, you know this song, maybe it's too simple words have people clapping like let's do Maybe it's too easy, but that's a song like people and not your song is, but like people love simple?
Speaker 8: What does that song? Everybody clap your hands?
Speaker 13: Dude?
Speaker 14: You know the hokey pokey you know that tells you how to do the dance. That's the kind of music I like, instructions do.
Speaker 8: One like that.
Speaker 4: I don't want you guys got out and did hockey pokey in your style.
Speaker 8: That's what it's all about. Food, you put your there's the thing. I know you're joking, but I guarantee you. It's like I guarantee.
Speaker 4: So I got a couple of things to talk about with you guys, But I do want to play break Mine first. If you got to cool with that, yeah, play it last week, play long time? Was it sure or false? This is one of those songs that and this happens a lot of times, or the story happens a lot of times where it's like we forgot about it and then all of a sudden.
Speaker 8: No, it was, yeah, we had written it was about half finished and then we were it with Shane McNally and Pete Good and then I don't know, six months later or so, Shane just texted me He's like, man, I was listening to this work tape and the song's awesome, and which isn't something Shane usually does a lot because he has like a ton of hit songs and is always busy. And I and I went back and listening to it and I was like, yeah, this is actually you know, it's got legs as they would say. And so we went back in shortly after and finish up the song and it was like it was pretty cool. I mean for me, I like that because there's just so many things, and I think all of our lives where you get so close to the finish line and you just kind of move on to the next thing. But to go back and take something over the finish line for it to be our single now, I don't know. For me, I just find that kind of encouraging to keep working on things. And not giving up on things that are maybe they do have potential. So this is true, the true story, one hundred percent. Yeah, yeah, I completely the original.
Speaker 4: Because a lot of times people like it was the last song we even thought of. We were about to push complete on a button that completes the record.
Speaker 8: Well, this was the opposite in there, the first first song we recorded, but it was the.
Speaker 4: You forgot about it to even think about it for the record.
Speaker 14: Yeah, basically, yeah, yeah, I mean we just we had the record and I don't know if it really fits, and then but it's the song we kept going back and listening to, going back and listening to and just thought, I don't know, we'll put it out.
Speaker 8: Let's see what happens.
Speaker 4: To be so talented that you don't even remember the good songs, that's my goal.
Speaker 8: Thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: On the Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 4: Now, so do you guys ever purposefully because you're brothers, but you're also a bandmate, so you're together all the time, right family?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, some bands that I know in our friends with they purposely have time they don't spend together. Yeah, can you guys do that?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Well, you know a lot of people find it odd that we don't sit together on a plane, and so they're always like, wit, your brother's ever there? And I'm like, we're together so much that this is the one of the few times where we have chosen to be away from each other and we're still in proximity. But that's like that was a thing. But and we used to live together back when we first started doing this, so it was like full on, uh it was. It was a lot. So but no, we do. And then it's weird because I would say, like time on the road when we're together and then we go home and we're with the family and John's with the kids. It's so not about like us or what we're doing that it's it feels like it feels like almost a different reality or something. I don't know what it is. It's just so simple house family.
Speaker 4: You can almost flip a switch from family to professional.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you have to do you ever talk about work?
Speaker 4: Do you ever get somewhere? But like we're not talking about work or music or.
Speaker 8: Well, our mom's like all she ever wants to talk about. Yeah, I'm like, you know, there's other things going on in my life. She lives you've met her mom, she's lovely, but no, she knows that she loves it. But any really briefly usually like what's going on, it's kind of quick, and then you know how it goes. It's like, we probably should talk about work more often, but by the time we're like hanging out, it's usually a family affair and we're like, I just don't want to work.
Speaker 14: It's just it's so consuming that when you're at home you just don't want to think about it for a day. And you know, everyone else in your family like they they love and support us, but they're like they've got to be sick about hearing about it too. You know, they're like, come on, other people in the family are doing things, and that's what I want to talk about. I want to hear what I want to catch up with the family, and those they feel different.
Speaker 4: Other siblings of the family members be like, enough about Johanna, TJ.
Speaker 8: Perc. Yeah, I don't blame them. I mean we feel the same way. Yeah, enough about me, Okay, t J.
Speaker 4: If you're if you're sick and you can't thing, can John do your vocals?
Speaker 8: Well? The one thing that's nice is is most of our you know, the vocals are pretty low, so when I am sick, I can kind of get through a lot of it still.
Speaker 4: Like a cold.
Speaker 8: You're yeah, like if it's some of the songs are harder, but like it ain't my fall, and if I'm sick, I'm actually like dang, I can like sing that, you know, sing the heck out of this right now.
Speaker 14: There was one part one time, like there's a before Eddy and My Fall. We've been doing this in for a while where it gets the crowd amped up. Tj'll single melody and then the crowd sings a melody and he sings a melody, and he sings crowd sings melody. It's really awesome. It's one of my favorite parts of the show. And we played with it Tortuga, i think last year or whatever. He wasn't feeling good and he was like, can you go out and do it? I'm like, yeah, I got this, And I was like, all right, everybody, well, oh my god, that's way hard enough.
Speaker 8: I was a little bit and I was like, okay, we're not doing this segment skip passed.
Speaker 4: Sorry, John, I was I did like an hour long sit down, and then she came and played a show with us Grace Bowers. Yeah, and so she's seventeen years old, like crazy good, Yeah, very very good. You produced?
Speaker 8: I did? I produced her album. Yeah.
Speaker 4: What was it like working with her?
Speaker 5: It was?
Speaker 8: It was awesome.
Speaker 14: So she reminds me a lot of myself, Like at that age, she's actually a way better guitar player than I was at seventeen. But she has such drive and she has such a desire and she's she knows exactly what she wants at that age, which is very rare. It was challenging in all of the best ways that she didn't want to use. For those that are listening, there's I think we a click or I metronome, so everyone plays in time. She didn't want to do that. She wanted it to feel kind of loose and natural. She wanted to track with her amplifier in the room with her. So it was the loudest tracking session I've ever been a part of, and it was it was awesome. I mean I learned so much. I feel like she learned a lot. And in a way, I was like, I felt like it was just like my little sister. I wanted to help her get to where she was going. And I'm very, very proud of.
Speaker 4: It as a producer, like what's how are you different than if you're in the studio as like the artist.
Speaker 14: It's funny like producing you have to like I take my work home with me, so as soon as I go home, I'm thinking about the next song, I'm thinking about sounds. I'm doing all of this stuff as an artist. When someone else is producing, the second I walk out of that door, I'm done, I'm going home, I'm off.
Speaker 8: And it's a lot.
Speaker 14: I mean, I love producing, That's one of my favorite things in the world to do. But I do get very very consumed by it. But when someone else is doing it, that's the wrong problem. If the record sucks, you just blame it on them. It's awesome.
Speaker 4: I felt that. Yeah, so I do on the show like we're crushing it. Yeah, I nailed it, ladies and gentlemen. If we're not all right, I'm gonna give you guys a few questions.
Speaker 11: Here.
Speaker 4: They made this game Famous Brothers Trivia. Let's see how many you can get? Not not I know, but but these are they are super crazy, super Ezzy, superrazy Brothers Osborne here with us, Kevin, Joe and Nick are Jonas brothers.
Speaker 8: Correct, Yes, okay.
Speaker 14: One point almost went bacon though, because Kevin's that's where my mind went.
Speaker 4: Jonas, Chris and Liam Gallagher. No, no, Chris, you've already answered. Yes, Ham's worth. That's correat sorry one.
Speaker 7: Now they're getting competitive with each other.
Speaker 12: We have.
Speaker 4: Isaac, Taylor and Zach what brother Hanson correct t J two, John one, Travis and Jason Kelsey correct. Key.
Speaker 8: This is good that there's two. This is like the cheating.
Speaker 4: I like, okay, how about no, you're playing against each other, so it's not yeah, okay, how about like the team Joey, Matthew and Andrew. Oh my gosh, do you all know this that Joey Matthew and Lawrence? Yes? That Lawrence?
Speaker 8: Who to do that?
Speaker 4: That was a good one.
Speaker 7: He has famous brothers.
Speaker 8: Yeah, wow, I didn't know that either. I kind of didn't know that either.
Speaker 4: I just Mary Cole and Dylan hint number one friends, hint number two, Big Daddy.
Speaker 8: I feel like maybe further away Cole, what what ear are we talking about here?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 4: They were on a show called The Sweet Life from two thousand and five two thousand and eight.
Speaker 8: Do you know this?
Speaker 12: You know this well?
Speaker 7: If you say sweet life.
Speaker 8: Go ahead. You say, I don't know what it is. I have no idea.
Speaker 4: It's you know, an answer.
Speaker 7: It ahead the sweet life of Zach and Cody.
Speaker 9: They were the little twin babies on the Sprouse Cody Holan, Dylan Scross.
Speaker 8: No, I was like swim Dell. He's got a famous brother.
Speaker 7: Also, did you say era or is it is it? Can you say both ways and era era?
Speaker 8: I don't know. I say, I say a hell a lot more than that. Wrong, so wrong. Today I'm feeling pretty good.
Speaker 7: I didn't say it was wrong. I was curious because say almond or almond.
Speaker 8: No one says almond. That's the target. Lady from us and l Almond.
Speaker 4: Donnie and Mark t J, t J T, Jackie uh, Courtney, Kim, Chloe, Brothers, John True famous brothers. Okay, it was a bonus question. Ben and Casey aflic good. How about Mario.
Speaker 8: Brothers brothers themers we grew up? Were we grow plumbers? This is true. We are basically more in common with list brothers Osborne.
Speaker 4: We're performing at our Ihart Country Festival coming up on Saturday, May fourth. Tickets now at ticketmaster dot com. It's brothers. It's al Dean McBride, Walker Hayes. Do you guys have any on your set lists, like single words that stand for songs, because I would just say I just had brothers, but that's brothers Osborne. But like, it ain't my fault. What are you write for that?
Speaker 8: A M f H. What's on your longer stay? And babies? Arthur and Maybell?
Speaker 7: I get it now, I thought. I started to thinking.
Speaker 14: Matt Ramsey's oddly got tattoos together from Old Dominion.
Speaker 8: It was in uh where was it?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 14: See, we're in London. They were in London two Seed Music Festival and they had a tattoo artist there. So I got this and then he got waituh Fiesta Forever. Yeah, his kids, that's his child's name. All. I actually love that so much.
Speaker 4: The new EP's break Mind came out in March. The single which we just played his break Mine. Congratulations on the song doing so well. The song is doing so well that our boss message meet which you never asked me about music because mostly it's not that I don't care about music. I don't care about being in the politics of picking songs. Yeah, almost never involved in that part of it. And he goes, this is a song that we got to get behind. I love that, and so I wouldn't say that if it wasn't true. But that was a song, and he was like, we love it so much, So congratulations.
Speaker 8: Thank you. Well, I will say, I mean, whether you say you don't like the politics of it all, but I mean you have a pretty long history of getting behind song.
Speaker 4: I still yeah, yeah, yeah, I picture, I don't listen to I try not to be involved in the strategic like professional picking.
Speaker 8: It's sot. I mean, it is. It is weird. We don't, honestly for ourselves, really do that very much because it's even your own. What's so tough. I mean, there's so many songs I've even heard of friends that I thought, my god, this is gonna be the biggest song ever and it does nothing. And then the song that I thought was like I could really care less about was the one that went.
Speaker 4: All demand yeah, hotelkay. So what you said before we came out, that was the one you said.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I think it was probably pretty easy to do it down.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Good to see you guys, and we'll see you guys at Ihowa Country Festival. May fourth that they are brothers. Always morningbody.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: Guys, after nearly three years, I think my smell is.
Speaker 3: Back, So I had the show test me to figure out if it actually is or not, you know, kind of like how gosh I think it was back in twenty twenty one when we did the original smell test to determine that my smell was most definitely gone. Well, we did that again to see is it finally back or am I just making stuff up?
Speaker 12: So here you go.
Speaker 2: This is the smell test.
Speaker 1: Number four.
Speaker 4: Morgan has a blindfold on. She lost her smell three years ago to COVID, just straight up couldn't smell anything, and then like random things started to creep in, but not good. It was like burnt things, right, Morgan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like things would taste really weird and I would get these like any bad smell would kind of smell like chlorine.
Speaker 2: It was just funky. Everything was so messed up.
Speaker 4: We sent her to a specialist who like worked on like the nerves and her nose and three years no real sense of smell. So you were at the mall what happened?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I was walking by every store, and I was able to smell like each you know how each sore kind of has a scent, but.
Speaker 4: You guys here, yeah, kind of like that. And I walk in. Yeah, it was like that.
Speaker 2: But I was finally smelling them all.
Speaker 3: And I had been at the mall multiple times, like even in the past couple of weeks, but for whatever reason, this time I smelled everything.
Speaker 4: Three years no smell. We're gonna take your headphones off because I need to talk to our listeners. Okay, where you can't hear. So we're gonna put some things in front of Morgan and she's gonna smell them. I need to see them so I can tell our audience what they're going to be. So Morgan, you just don't listen. Why don't you Why don't you just hear? Hum to yourself, Just hum to yourself.
Speaker 8: I'm not on the mic.
Speaker 4: All right, the first up, everybody? First up, here we go fix vab. Could you guys hear that?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, Morgan, okay, all right, here, we gotta smell the first thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's like coloone, maybe a candle, maybe body wash. It's like a it sounds like a men's men's something, men's pine.
Speaker 2: Colone ish, Yeah, I feel like that.
Speaker 3: Your answer is men's men's cologne or body wash. Maybe that's so not that really, No, no, no it's not.
Speaker 4: It's it's not you knew bad Morgan? Amy? Does it? Amy? Does it smell like it should? It's definitely vix Okay, it's fixed vapo ro Morgan. Okay, wow, wow, it's not good over one. Okay, here we go. Let's go with the second thing. So we're putting the thing under Morgan's nose. Go ahead, hold on, I need to I'm talking.
Speaker 9: It's a whiskey whiskey.
Speaker 4: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Fireball okay, yep, okay, sorry, I don't know where I'm at it. Oh, this like alcohol handstand ed. Nah, there's a cinnamon.
Speaker 8: Cinnamon.
Speaker 2: Oh, this sounds like an alcohol, like a whiskey.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's fireball whiskey. That's of course very yeah.
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe she's just used to that.
Speaker 4: Party. Okay. The next thing race you can't hear you can you say what this is? Because I can't even see what it is. I gotta reflect it. Okay.
Speaker 1: So it's a candle?
Speaker 8: Is it a tree? Candle?
Speaker 4: Smelling okay, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Is it in f.
Speaker 2: Oh oh candle that sounds like bath and body works? Kind of cant up the situation.
Speaker 4: Oh god, it is a pine handle.
Speaker 8: Good job.
Speaker 1: One more?
Speaker 4: Yeah, one more, let's do one more.
Speaker 6: Why are you talking like rain man?
Speaker 3: It comes kind of startled right now because I can't see ray bud.
Speaker 8: If you'll say, what this is?
Speaker 4: Lunchbox? You don't have whisper.
Speaker 11: She can't hear you.
Speaker 1: Lunchboxes shin guard.
Speaker 4: From soccer? Yeahardy, don't hit your face on it. Okay, where am i? Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I got a really gross wife for something.
Speaker 1: Be oh, some kind hell like something.
Speaker 4: I don't think she can want to smell like, take it, smell it harder. I think you get this.
Speaker 6: It's so close to her nose.
Speaker 4: Okay, take a bit, one big breath.
Speaker 1: It's something sweaty.
Speaker 2: I feel like it has it's lunchboxes.
Speaker 4: Of some kind, lunchbox of sweaty.
Speaker 2: You have your smell back, yeah, well besides the first one.
Speaker 6: But that's okay, good job, that's big.
Speaker 1: It's been three years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like before we did that.
Speaker 4: Because I think you get back, did you?
Speaker 9: I mean?
Speaker 3: I do think the lymphatic drainage that we did, and the cupping on my face did help start to like get those senses moving again, and just over time it's gradually kind of found its way back as I keep, forcibly have been smelling things like I've been intentionally out and I'm like like sucking in the air and be like, oh.
Speaker 6: Is it there training her senses?
Speaker 4: So what we've learned COVID is not real.
Speaker 13: I knew it.
Speaker 4: Let's play this. That's big news though, conguys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: All week Lunchbox was teasing that he was to change somebody's life, and we're like, oh, gosh, fake news.
Speaker 2: What's gonna happen here. He's gonna come on here.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a whole thing again, just like last time when he teased a crazy bit like this, but this actually had a crazy content in it that none of us were anticipating because he was talking about the Voldemort of our current show, which if you watch Harry Potter you know Voldemort is the man who shall not be named. So when you say Boltemore about something like you're not supposed to talk about it, well, for us the show, Voldemort's was the Palette because of all the controversy on the Post Show that happens. That's a lot of inside baseball, and if you've been catching up on the show, you're probably like, what is happening. Basically, Lunchbox got frustrated with all the Palette stuff happening. He blew up on the Post Show about it, and now we're here and everybody stopped talking about it because nobody wanted another blow up to happen. Well, Lunchbox was the one who brought it up in this segment with his life changing news. So the live changing News is a Palette update and it's actually a good one.
Speaker 7: So there you go.
Speaker 2: It's like a catchup of three weeks in ten seconds.
Speaker 1: Number three.
Speaker 4: Time for lunchboxes big bit. He's been teasing it for a few days. He said he wanted to do a segment about changing someone's life on the show. We knew not to believe it. We knew better, guys, I don't even know what it is. I'm just gonna pass it over, Lunchbox. This is now your segment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I just wanted to come to you, Eddie. I'm right here to change your life.
Speaker 8: Man, here you go.
Speaker 4: Oh it's Eddie. So you're telling them Eddie right now, out of the gate.
Speaker 5: Amy, I'm here to change your life. Oh doing honest, you guys thought it was just one person. Who's just I'm selfish and it's only about Eddie, one person. No, I'm gonna spread the weald. Amy, I'm gonna change your life.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anybody else, Scooba, I'm gonna change your life. Bobby, your life is gonna be changed, changed.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I don't know what it is by about Morgan.
Speaker 5: Now, Morgan's Life's not gonna be changed. That's ray life not gonna be changed.
Speaker 4: So us four yea, why four? So what are you gonna do? You said it could be like tell me something good.
Speaker 5: That he could be it, tell me something goodhe go ahead, hit it right, yeah, go ahead. Here's your one hundred pounds of rope. My man, what are you gonna do with this?
Speaker 8: I'm gonna use it for railing basically. Okay, that is the dwen. I mean.
Speaker 5: My business partner is like, you're never gonna be able to sell the rope, and I'm like, oh my gosh, someone is gonna you need this rope.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm gonna put four strands on the post stretch it pretty tight.
Speaker 5: Well that's awesome, man, I'm glad we could work it out. And I appreciate it.
Speaker 8: What was you gonna use it for?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 5: No, So what how I got it is I bought a Amazon returns palette, like there's a warehouse that sells it, and that was in the palate. Oh I got and I was like, well, I can't use one hundred pounds of rope. So boom, appreciate it, man, done deal, got rid of it.
Speaker 4: You donated the rope to something that is awesome.
Speaker 8: No, no, guys, we make.
Speaker 4: I thought you said it was telling me something good.
Speaker 12: It is.
Speaker 6: We're not doing this, are we.
Speaker 1: Let's tell me something good.
Speaker 5: He made one hundred for one hundred pounds of row. He paid one hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: I cannot believe he's bringing up the palette again.
Speaker 5: One hundred pounds of rope.
Speaker 4: Okay, everybody out there. Lunchbox convinced us to buy this palette of all return things. We didn't know what was in it. We opened it on the air. It's basically a bunch of junk. There was a bad meltdown on the post show podcast. We it was like Voltimore. It became the thing we didn't talk about anymore, and it just all disappeared from up here in the building. I never asked the question. I didn't care what happened to it. And then when he said tell me something good, I thought he like, maybe donated. No, So how was it to tell me something good?
Speaker 7: We made money, we made Monday.
Speaker 5: It changed your life because you have more money than you had before. So you now have money that you can go spend on.
Speaker 4: People got in the palette.
Speaker 5: I believe five six, Okay, I didn't. It's Mike, I'm gonna change your life.
Speaker 1: So that's what you do.
Speaker 4: The math on that so far?
Speaker 5: No, I had five, so I got I was like, oh, twenty dollars each we got Monday, So now I got to redo it.
Speaker 8: So, okay, what's easy?
Speaker 6: Like lessonan seventeen, I'll get the calculator.
Speaker 5: Thank you, all right? But we sold the rope?
Speaker 4: How much we spent five hundred and fifty dollars individually eighty something, So we're at seventeen right now.
Speaker 5: That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good, guys. Why don't we donate the money. Whoa, whoa, this is tell me something good?
Speaker 6: Where is the tell me something good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well tell me something good. Is you got money?
Speaker 1: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 5: Listen, guys, I'm here and listen this. You're not gonna hear this often. I'd like to apologize.
Speaker 6: We never hear that.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'd like to apologize.
Speaker 6: That's how you acted.
Speaker 4: No, let him go, Eddie, let him go, don't don't just let him.
Speaker 5: I may have screwed up in the beginning, Okay. I thought I had the wrong business plan, the wrong business idea of trying to ship this stuff all over the nation, trying to ship it to our listeners. And I should have from the beginning just listen it locally and sold it locally and had this stuff out here a long time ago. After the big blow up, after the fight, I was angry, I was mad. But then I said, you know what, when you hit a hurdle in business, you gotta pivot.
Speaker 4: Now jump the hurdle. You don't pivot hurdle, you gotta get over it.
Speaker 5: Oh well, god, I saw you pivoting. Go the other way.
Speaker 4: You're running a race with hurdles. You want to go?
Speaker 5: I one switched the business plan and I just started listening it locally. And that was our first sale, folks. One hundred pounds of rope for one hundred dollars. And here's the thing.
Speaker 4: That rope is a hundred pounds one pounds.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing, Hey, guys, I took a better I got the better deal because Tim, who works here for us, he offered me twenty dollars for the rope and I considered it and I was like, no way that rip. That rope is two hundred and thirty dollars retail value. Put it online for one hundred.
Speaker 4: What about this? Where's the rest?
Speaker 5: Well, we've gotten a couple of fish to bite, like on the the Pelican case. I thought you were keeping that well. I bought it on your attorney. No, I bought it for twenty. Now I'm ready to resell it.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 5: It has a retail value of four hundred and fifty dollars. Someone online that I after I posted it, they offered me two hundred dollars. I said, no deal. I'll hold out for that three hundred.
Speaker 6: You didn't take the two hundred.
Speaker 5: Take the data, So God, can you.
Speaker 6: Go back and pivot the hurdle and you get to take the two hundred.
Speaker 5: Probably, Hey, don't.
Speaker 4: We're not ever bringing us out. He can bring it up at his own. Yeah, and let us know, what do you mean, We're never going how's that Pallette seal coming?
Speaker 6: Okay, but that's still our money, it is.
Speaker 7: But this is also a good example of me being a.
Speaker 5: Good business man, saying, hey, you get your money. Even though you guys said you wanted out. Well, I didn't let you out. To let you out. God, tell me something good. How do you feel to have your life change?
Speaker 6: No, it feels good. But I got a question about the apology. So when he said I apologize, what do he apologize for.
Speaker 4: Being a bad businessman? Apparently not for scaring us all.
Speaker 5: Okay, I was in a bad mood that night.
Speaker 4: I had stuff going bringing up the palette. But if you ever want to bring it up, and when do you get to pay us now?
Speaker 5: No, I thought I'd do a Grand Total of the end though I've.
Speaker 4: Been a part of the Grand Total. Guy, this sucks. We bought a storageing it together.
Speaker 8: No, we won't.
Speaker 12: We won.
Speaker 4: Grand Total ended up being dragged out for like four months.
Speaker 6: I thought this was over Okay, we're not.
Speaker 4: Tell me something good. We hit it. Thank you. We're seventeen dollars in one step closed.
Speaker 5: How does it field that your life? James guys, I did.
Speaker 6: We don't have any money.
Speaker 5: That wasn't clickbait that that delivered.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Let's play this and we're not bringing it up, but if you ever want to bring it up again, you let us know. Okay, well, all right, thank you.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: We had the iconic Amy Grant in studio this week and she was super sweet talking all about the new music she's putting out after years of not releasing anything, and where she's at in her life right now and how she loves aging. And then also we did hear about the bike accident and what that was like for her, especially the aftermath after that accident.
Speaker 2: So here it is Amy Grant in studio.
Speaker 4: Number two on the Bobby Bone Show. Now Amy Grant, I Amy Grant. Hello, Hello, you have to call you Amy Grant because we have another Amy. And also I didn't know that South that's like a double name.
Speaker 12: It is.
Speaker 4: It's to Amy's confusing. I didn't know you were a doctor I am. Now, yeah, so get this. You got a Notre Dame. Yes, the doctor from Notre Dame. Two doctors talking right now, right here, just did doctor chack a podcast? Two docs docking it up? What's up? Doc?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 4: So what happened? How'd you get that? What happened there?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 13: Good, good question. I'm not exactly sure how I got on their radar, but I was involved with the program for their senior class of engineers and architects a lot of times there. Their senior project is sort of made up in a dream space, and I said, I invited them to come to our farm and see things we were already doing for the community and to dream in that space.
Speaker 4: Oh yours was like for real, real. They gave me a right doctor just for being like a goober.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well that too, but yeah, so that's really cool.
Speaker 4: Did do you ever sign doctor? Like, what's what it would be your rules on that?
Speaker 8: I never.
Speaker 13: My dad was a doctor and he was doctor Grant, So in my mind I saw that, like, yeah, and his nickname while he was still alive was Doc and so I just kind of that was a great memory at Notre Dame, and.
Speaker 4: It thought that was pretty cool. I've never even been in Notre Dame, like the campus. You went up there?
Speaker 12: I did.
Speaker 13: I've been there several times.
Speaker 4: Dang, is it cold? Do you go in the cold?
Speaker 13: I've been in the freezing cold, But it was beautiful when I was there.
Speaker 4: Does he touched on Jesus?
Speaker 12: I did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's pretty cool. That's really that's pretty cool. That's pretty cool. So a couple of things that I want to talk to you about. I have a couple of your the new singles here, and more so than just like playing them and hearing them, it's the first time in like a decade, like ten years or so, that you've created new music just for you, right.
Speaker 13: Yeah, And those are the first two songs that I'm working on a record. I've got the next five ready to go.
Speaker 4: But you know, I still tour pretty strenuously, which is why I was surprised that it had been ten years that you'd put out any new music.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, but I mean I.
Speaker 13: Fill small places but sing thirty and forty year old songs. And one night I was doing these songs and I thought, Man, you know, I am proud to be sixty three. I'm proud to be decades into my life, and the view from here does look different, and I thought, well, that's what I want to do. I want to write a song called the view from here and start writing songs about the perspective from here. And these are the first two.
Speaker 4: When you go in and it's been a long time since you've cut new music, feeling like, man, it's got to be so perfect now when I go in or were you just free with it like I want to. I wrote the song and I want to record it and let's just see what happens.
Speaker 13: It's less about the production for me now, and I really want to be moved. There's so many great ideas. I'm I'm fascinated and what what other songwriters have to say? But if I'm gonna take the time to record it and sing it, I want it to be specific and unique and matter.
Speaker 4: That song sounds like something I would think when I came out of therapy.
Speaker 13: I wrote it after a therapy appointment.
Speaker 4: Well, the first time I heard it, I was like, this is what I feel like after therapy, Like I just had some perspective like dropped on me that I missed. And luckily my therapist was like, you have not seen it. So that's that's interesting, that's where it came from.
Speaker 10: It.
Speaker 13: Well, it was actually a therapint therapy appointment with my daughter, who has grown, but we were sort of revisiting her high school years and so, you know, I've always just processed with music.
Speaker 4: So the next one is trees will Never See. So when you heard that song, did you did you go when I save this to have it or did you just hear it and record it or did you hold it for a long time?
Speaker 13: I heard it, I heard it and recorded it.
Speaker 4: Two weeks later there was that that that moving to you. Yes.
Speaker 13: Well, and the one of the writers, Marshall Altman, I was singing a session. He was the producer of background part for somebody else and I said, man, I don't know if I'll ever record again. I mean, I've written some stuff, but I and I played what you heard for him and he said, well, you've got to record that. And I said, you know, I mean it's good to accept your place in life and to thrive where you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I struggle with that, and anyway, I don't know that I even know what I just said. But and he said, let me play you a song I wrote five years ago with a friend I'll never record it, and he played it and I went, are you kidding me? I personally have planned or overseen the planning of one hundred and fifty trees every time somebody I left ees, I planted tree. I planted seventy five trees when my grandmother died. I mean, it's just like, are you kidding me? We have got to do this song? I feel like I wrote this, and so in that moment he started booking the session.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's like, that's like a double meeting too. You're also planning trees that you'll never see with like humans, like you're raising them and you're leaving legacy and teaching them lessons that they're going to use as adults that maybe you're not even around to like see it flourish, but you're just taking care of it.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look at that, boys, I did double meeting, that sucker. That's what I do as a doctor listener, the doctor.
Speaker 6: You're the one that discovered doctor of music.
Speaker 4: Yeah, doctor on letters. So I put out a bunch of letters together. What is your doctorate in? Because mine's doctor of Letters.
Speaker 13: I'm trying to remember. I can't I can't remember.
Speaker 6: If you guys can ask a question for you to, like, if you get a doctorate from like Notre Dame and our University of Arkansas, can you accept another one?
Speaker 8: Can you have?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? I'm open open for business. Really. Yeah. Some people have multiples, like the Dali Lama a bunch of schools. They just give them a doctor ever where he goes. So I'm I'm open to having another one there, so is Amy, you will take one together. We'll take a joint doctor, won't we?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 4: Sure? The Ryman shows, you're doing two Rhyme and shows that aren't Christmas.
Speaker 13: First time in twenty five years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you're doing two back to back shows and I'm used to you guys playing at the Rhyman at Christmas time. But you're doing your show, your songs.
Speaker 13: None of the same songs. What do you mean, well, Christmas shows Christmas songs?
Speaker 4: Got it? I thought you meant in the two back to back nights it was not gonna repeat songs.
Speaker 13: Right, No, that'll be the same set. We do have people that are coming for both shows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should do the same set and so right, I'd be so disappointed.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but we have some people that have just been longtime music fans. And so we're kind of doing many concerts for the sound check and those will be different.
Speaker 4: Oh that's cool, Like they do like a meet and greet thing and then they get to watch you play songs. Sometimes we do that. We just write songs during it. We'd be like, we're gonna try to write a song. How does that work out? Terrible? It was a game workout actually pressure and then we actually walk away because we do comedy and we walk away going, man, we say anything get us canceled. That's often how it would feel when we would leave one of those. Yeah, yeah, how's everything else going? Like last time you were here, but I think it was before your bike accident. Yeah, so I haven't talked to you since the bike accident. We talked about it, like what I mean, what happened?
Speaker 13: Well, I don't remember that. Life has been quite an adventure. It has been, and it's been it's still kind of happening. I'm here, I'm different in some ways that and that's okay. And I lost a little bit of my inner monologue. So yeah, and then but to me, life is just that it's a whole journey of recovery. Everybody's in some kind of recovery, and.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I things that maybe used to matter in some ways for reasons that I can't remember don't matter anymore. And uh, yeah, I'm just glad to be.
Speaker 4: And you were just riding your bike.
Speaker 13: I have been told I love bike riding.
Speaker 9: I love it, love it.
Speaker 13: Love it like street mountain bike, not mountain bike.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're on the street obviously, so and I.
Speaker 13: Like bike trails. I mean, I can't imagine biking much now because so many people are distracted by their phones. But yeah, I don't remember any of it. I guess there was like a four inch deep pothole that just stopped me on contact, oh my goodness.
Speaker 7: And so yeah, but.
Speaker 4: The whole inner monologue thing is is interesting to me because not just your story, but I've been watching people talk about that. Sometimes some people just don't even have one at all, and I thought that was wild, how they don't have that voice. Mine's constantly narrating everything that could go wrong, constantly, Okay, always, it's what could go wrong? It can't go wrong. I need to prepare for this. It's it's speaking at ten thousand miles an hour and it doesn't stop. And so that's my inner monologue. I have trouble sleeping because it doesn't stop. Course, But some people don't have it at all, and that to me feels bizarre. But then I would read more. And one of the thoughts is they don't have it because because they're not so neurotic or were so worried about everything all the time, they don't need to have it. They can live more in the present. Thoughts on that, Well, I do.
Speaker 13: Think living in the present is a totally different experience. And but I it's I think I'm living in the present. But I don't. I think I used to.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Bobby, Yeah, I don't know either. Like I'm already two hours from now in my head, Like it's good to see you in all, but I'm like two hours after lunch, I may coward you know second, but it's it's really good to see you and and super cool that you have new music. I mean, it just feels like a lot of like new new you because with the shows you're doing two at the Rymond, you got the new music, You're doing a whole album.
Speaker 13: I'm doing the whole album.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it feels like you're kind of rediscovering who you are in some ways as well.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 13: I think that probably happens at every I mean at every chapter in life. You know, there are different seasons that you can be in the middle of it and it's like pedal to the metal woo. But you feel when one season kind of comes to a close and the next one starts. And what I am discovering now is like, there is something fantastic about every season. But we live in such a youth oriented culture and nobody really says, oh my gosh, you're not going to believe the best thing about sixties or the best thing about seventies because it doesn't get anybody else's attention. Who's younger. They're not going woo. You can't wait to look like that in a thong.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: I said, it's odd place to go there. I gotta tell you, it's weird.
Speaker 13: It's almost like the best kept secrets and you have to kind of get into that circle and they go, oh, get ready for this. You cannot believe this is awesome. But it's just a conversation that's kind of held until you enter that circle. And so what I want to do is write some songs about that dialogue because everybody, you know, we all got to have things to look forward to.
Speaker 9: And I do think, yeah, there's such a conversation around everybody dreads getting older and oh we don't want to age, and there's this stigma even around there, especially for women, and we're not supposed to stay the same. And so you're not only providing something for people that are in their sixties and seventies for them to really too, but also someone I'm in my forties so looking forward to and knowing like, oh, okay, aging isn't you don't have to dread it, Like I can actually look forward to certain things and someone like Amy Grant is telling me it's actually awesome here just wait.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and the and the trick will be to do that in a creative way, so nobody feels like they're being told, right, you know, all of it, because nobody. We all want to discover everything on our own.
Speaker 7: It's like, yeah, I get it, I want more quality.
Speaker 4: Ever, the kurts on me, I don't like it. It only happen when I got older, youthful.
Speaker 9: See, I know, but see you could look for like I want an invitation to age and feel good about it, like I want to be invited into the club, but there's such a narrative around oh dreading it.
Speaker 7: Why do we have to do that?
Speaker 4: Because everything hurts? I say that again, everything my body hurts. My body hurts all the time. Okay, you guys. Follow Amy at Amy Grant Official. The two new song Trees will Never See and what you Heard throughout now And she's doing two shows at the Rhyme and the Residency May tenth and eleventh. It is great to see you, always good to see you, and thanks for coming by and the whole time too. I've also had the song on my head still, babe. That wasn't even the one I had in my head before she came in. And Eddie goes, hey, yeah, and if people ever sing that too, just ran it like they don't mean to, but they're probably thinking it, and so it just kind of comes out.
Speaker 13: I guess. Here's the crazy thing is that now I see people with some gray hair and they're saying, oh my gosh, the first song I ever sang, and I'm like, hey, we're all on the treadmill of time.
Speaker 8: Here we go.
Speaker 4: That's a song. The treadmill of time. Yeah, two things I hate treadmills and time. Yes, because everything hurts. If you haven't noticed, all right, thank you, Amy Grandt everybody, Amy go to say it. There she is.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, y'all listeners love this one. It was the I was today years old when I learned Lank.
Speaker 3: We all shared something on the show that we just learned and it had all of us mind blown, not just in the studio but listeners on social media. So maybe you may have not known some of these things either, and you're gonna be like what. And if that's the case, I hope you enjoy learning some new things. This beautiful Saturday Morning number one.
Speaker 4: I was today years old when I found this out. So what is it that you discovered or learned that you feel like you probably learned way later than everybody else?
Speaker 6: Eddie, this is crazy. Do you know the song Don't Worry Be Happy?
Speaker 4: Here's a little song I wrote. Okay, did you know that this whole song is acappella? Yeah, it's all He's making all the noise with his mouth.
Speaker 6: There are no instruments in this song. I've listened to this song a million times, and just the other day I'm listening to it being like, whoa, it's this.
Speaker 4: Is all voices, yeah, like it's the original Pentatonics, but just him doing all the voices.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he even doesn't.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 11: Don't we.
Speaker 9: Happy?
Speaker 6: Like was this song ever a number one?
Speaker 4: Because if it was, this dude needs like all the awards. Who listen postly Sounds, Faceline listen, Don't Worry Be Happy?
Speaker 11: Don't?
Speaker 4: That song was the first acapella song reached number one. It held it for two weeks.
Speaker 6: Unbelievable.
Speaker 4: I probably only knew that for like a rare fact I read once. But it's really cool to hear it back.
Speaker 12: Dude.
Speaker 6: I always just listening to it being like, wow, the drums are those those aren drums?
Speaker 4: Nineteen eighty eight, Bobby McPherrin, Don't worry Be Happy? Yeah, he's even doing the baseline like boo boo booo. He doesn't play that song anymore. He won't play it well, yeah, because he has to do all the voices. Well, he won't even sing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's no instruments.
Speaker 4: He won't even sing it with like instruments over everything else. He did really wasn't like that did sound like?
Speaker 6: Okay? So that was my other question. Are the rest of his songs like a cappella some? Okay?
Speaker 4: But he's very like a spirit very spiritual.
Speaker 5: But that's how he's known.
Speaker 6: Is that song where that's amazing?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he has more songs than that, but yeah, I Lunchbox. You were today's years old when you learned what I.
Speaker 5: Was forty two and a half when I learned that you could take a phone call on your computer and it doesn't have to be FaceTime.
Speaker 4: Did you know that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Unbelievable.
Speaker 12: What happened that made you learn I was sitting there doing something on my computer and my phone is sitting there on the table and it starts ringing and it's my brother and I'm like, oh, but then it starts ringing on my computer and I'm like, but my brother doesn't have an iPhone, so I'm like, he can't FaceTime me.
Speaker 5: And so I hit the little thing up here on the right corner and we started talking through the computer, and I was.
Speaker 6: Like, did you hold the computer up to your.
Speaker 5: I was like, what is going on? I had no idea, But I have no idea how to dial someone, like, can I make a call?
Speaker 4: Like an I can that same little app you do contact you. There are even little finger buttons you can push with the arrow. Because your screen's not touchscreen, you can take the arrow and push the buttons there.
Speaker 5: Yes, I mean I don't know where to open it again. Just popped up in the right hand corner of your head, red or green except red decline and it had the phone number and I was like, huh, let me try this instead of region for my phone. I hit it and we chatted, and I was like, dude, you know I'm the idea on my computer, all right.
Speaker 4: Amy, you were today's years old when you found out what.
Speaker 9: I just learned last week that you can lock certain notes in the notes app.
Speaker 4: What do you mean locked? So like pin?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you can some notes. If you open up your notes app, you may have some. They're all public unless you lock them.
Speaker 4: Oh you may not even have some pin but I don't have them. Correct.
Speaker 7: You can lock it to where it will need like a face. I d something to do.
Speaker 3: I do that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do that right now.
Speaker 6: What are you guys trying to lock?
Speaker 7: Don't worry about it ourselves.
Speaker 8: How do I do that you go.
Speaker 9: Hold on, I just learned, and you already want me to teach because I need to know because for my daughter, because I mean I like to go through her phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the top three dots.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm going to this top three dots and then I'm gonna do lock.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 6: What's the pass code though? Do you know the pass cod before you lock it?
Speaker 4: I know my past code, Jared.
Speaker 6: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: All right, hold on, jerk, hold on thing, dude and one and they will face id there you go.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, and you locked all your notes.
Speaker 4: Or just that, just that one. That is great. Yeah, I learned that today too.
Speaker 8: Boom.
Speaker 4: I was today years old. I was today years old when I learned a certain band that I listened to a lot growing up. I never knew what their name meant, like I knew. I never thought about it enough. You know, Ray play me a clip here. I was telling Eddie the story of my wife and I will play cards. We play this game called Nerds, and whoever had won the last round the last time we played gets to pick the music. And I was really irritating or a by playing non stop raging aainst the machine. And I've listened to a lot of ragings. The machine rages, I call them. I never knew what that their name meant. Have you ever thought about it?
Speaker 5: Yes, rage against society, man, like.
Speaker 4: Machine's fighting the government and they would really protests. Yeah, like I never, I never ever thought about that.
Speaker 6: I taught you that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 6: So that's pretty cool, man.
Speaker 4: I taught you something like the institution. Here we go, the machine, the machine is crooked government.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's crazy, dude. I mean I knew that from the first time I heard that.
Speaker 8: They never thought about it, but.
Speaker 4: I thought it was like raging. It gets machines like cars and stuff. I don't know. I didn't think about the government. I was today year's old when I learned that. Morgan, do you have one?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 3: Like you know, when somebody's texting you, you can drag an emoji and put it on top of it, and then you can put emojis on top of other emojis.
Speaker 4: No idea what you're even saying here.
Speaker 2: Okay, So send me a text, okay, and I'll do it to your text.
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go, send it in a Morgan a text and.
Speaker 6: M it could be anything but a boom.
Speaker 4: Wait, relax, everybody writing a long text boom. I just wrote boom. Okay, okay, I did boom.
Speaker 3: All right, let me find the boom because I'll do the boom emoji. So I searched for it, and you just hold down on it and drag and you.
Speaker 2: Can put it on top of it.
Speaker 4: Let's see. Okay, I got boom. Let's if she gets me back with something. Oh my god. And I can do multiple so you don't have to just do the ones that they have for you.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 3: Like, you can drag any emoji and just set it on top of a text message.
Speaker 4: The only one I thought you could do is like haha exclamations.
Speaker 8: Me too.
Speaker 4: But now I can do any emoji.
Speaker 2: You can react with any emoji.
Speaker 6: That's pretty cool and it goes it sits right on top of the text.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Or you can like create like with the wave. You can put the surfer on it.
Speaker 5: Oh you can.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I guess I'm a do one here.
Speaker 6: I'm doing that all day to day.
Speaker 8: Dad.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna go to old text so I can do this. Wait, so I just open up like I'm gonna tie it like I'm a type of message and I do emojis.
Speaker 2: And you hold down on that emoji and just drag it.
Speaker 4: Okay, So my friend just said, how long has it been since you played golf? And I haven't at all? So I'm driving, I'm doing the mean face. Oh, drag it over. I did. It's on it. That's unbelievable. That is so cool. I've learned so much from this second. Yeah, there's a lot, Raymond. Do you have anything?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I was this many days old when I see those Instagram posts, and it's usually women that say fit check, I got my fit on, and so for the past years I've always been what does that mean?
Speaker 4: So they're kind of fit or it's a good look, so I'm fit.
Speaker 1: I'm with it.
Speaker 4: They just invent this word and it's fit. I didn't know fit was short for outfit. Yeah, un yeah, yeah, I knew that, but I wasn't gonna jump in and cut it cutch off. Did you guys know that fit check is outfit check?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You don't even know what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: You don't even know this.
Speaker 7: You've never even seen someone doing chick.
Speaker 2: He's done a fit check, but he doesn't know it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he knew he was doing it, but I didn't no chance.
Speaker 4: I know what you ever heard fit check never? Oh so you don't even so what it said. It sounds like Mandarin.
Speaker 6: I didn't know what Ray was talking about.
Speaker 4: You even know Ray?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 4: All right, it's a good one. Thanks Ray.
Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all, that's it for me today. It was so much fun hanging out with you guys.
Speaker 3: As always, please check out the Bobby Bone Show on all social media. We have lots of content up there and you can come hang out with me at Love Girl Morgan. We're in Austin this weekend, so lots of Austin content happening there for our iHeart Country Festival and you can watch it. If you are seeing this before Saturday night, you can watch it on Hulu tonight at eight seven Central live the whole show.
Speaker 2: It's going to be epic. All right, y'all, I'll see you later.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 1: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms by.
Speaker 7: Bomb Show and follow ed webgirl
Speaker 1: Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.