Speaker 1: The news round up information overload hour. Here's our total free telephone number. It's eight hundred and nine to four to one, sean if you want to be a part of the program. So are legal experts on this show and others that I have that I respect, and I've read their commentary on number one. Think there are a couple of challenges as it relates to doctor Fauci invoking the Fifth Amendments some one hundred and eleven times last week. One the legitimacy of the pardon that was given to him by Joe Biden in his final hours as president. Was it an autopen pardon or did he sign it? I think that's more on the fringe level. The second thing that I think is probably assuming that parton holds up and you know that part Look, the power of the pardon is absolute. I just believe that. I stand by that. It's just as a fact. However, a pardon on the federal level does not prohibit states from doing their own investigations and holding people accountable for their actions and the impact that their policies slash lies, slash potential crimes may have had on the people of their respective states. Now, the Attorney General of my free state of Florida. James Utmeyer is going to join us in a minute. But just to remind you, last week, here's Anthony Fauci. You know, this is just some of the many times he invoked the Fifth Amendment.
Speaker 2: Although it pains me to do so because of the respect I have for the legislative branch of government and my decades long record of cooperating with Congress. Under the advice of my attorneys, I will invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution to refrain from answering your question, do you have that in front of him?
Speaker 3: On the Advisive Council?
Speaker 2: I respectfully decline to answer, based upon my rights under the.
Speaker 3: Fifth Amendment of the Constitution. Let the record record that.
Speaker 2: The witness has refused to answer whether there's a folder in front of him?
Speaker 4: Did you partner with Bill Gates on global health initiatives or vaccines?
Speaker 3: On the Advisive Council?
Speaker 2: I respectfully declined to answer, based upon my rights under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution.
Speaker 5: Just apologize to the people who you harmed through your actions? Will you say do you have the dignity to just say you're sorry?
Speaker 2: On the Advisive Council, I respectfully the client to answer based upon my rights under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution.
Speaker 1: Now there's also the legitimacy question, is once you're granted a pardon, do you have the right to invoke the Fifth Amendment. Now they are varying legal scholars that have different points of view on that, but I think Greg Jarrett summarized it best. The reason he's invoking the fifth after saying in twenty twenty two he would never do it is because they recognize his lawyers recognize that there are likely going to be states that will start investigating him. And I'm very proud of my state, the Free State of Florida is the first to do so, and James Autmeyer joins us now the first attorney general to exercise his states' rights to reveal the truth behind Fauci's crimes or potential crimes with the evidence that we heard last week. The federal pardon. You know, are they protecting? Is Joe Biden protecting if this pardon is held up? In fact, we'll protect Anthony Fauci from things that he knew revealed for example, in ram Paul's book and then telling the public something very different, and as a result, people the public look making decisions based on what he knew was false information. He's the highest paid government employee at the time anyway, Florida Attorney General James Utmeyer joins us, why do I believe you're going to be the first of many as per usual, because you're doing a great job here in the Free State of Florida. But I suspect that there are going to be many other states that follow your lead.
Speaker 3: Sewan, thanks for having me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think you're right. I've been talking to a lot of my colleagues and they're certainly interested in discovering the truth. We want to get down to what really happened. I think Senator ran Paul God bless him. He revealed a lot of new revelations and confirm what a lot of people always thought that doctor Fouci was lying, that he was deceiving the American people, that he had major doubts. Privately, he's expressed, and we now know about the safety and efficacy of these so called.
Speaker 3: Medical treatments, including whether.
Speaker 6: Or not they should be injected into children. But as everybody knows, he was so concerned about book deals and fame and publicly.
Speaker 3: Uh, he didn't reveal a lot of those doubts. Instead, he was demanding that schools.
Speaker 6: Be closed versus be closed, businesses be closed. So we're gonna look me now know there's deception, We certainly.
Speaker 3: Know there's injury, a lot of it.
Speaker 6: We're going to look at the personal gain, what type of financial benefits he had on the side, and there could be state issues.
Speaker 3: Nothing's off the table.
Speaker 1: Well, you was shocked, as I was at you know what a narcissist, e egomaniac he came off as in his own diaries. Julia Roberts reached out to me today, I'm I might be the sexiest man alive on this magazine and all this bizarre stuff in the middle of a pandemic.
Speaker 7: I was a little shocked by that.
Speaker 6: You know, I wasn't surprised, I was.
Speaker 3: I was angry.
Speaker 6: You know a lot of people suffered because of what he did. You know, I couldn't be with my wife during a lot of the birth of our first child because of these COVID protocos. We've seen healthy athletes dying on court, falling over, passing out after getting the injections.
Speaker 1: Not to by the way, that's from myocarditis. People need to understand that that was very real, especially for athletes.
Speaker 6: It absolutely was the side effects on kids, not to mention the learning loss, the harms from maths, the billions and billions sucked out of our economy due to a lot of these mandates that were not based on real science.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of injury. You know.
Speaker 6: I'm angry, Americans are angry. We need to get to the truth of it. And I think the revelations from the last couple of weeks give us a lot of new facts from which debate our investigations.
Speaker 1: Ram Paul's book and we had a Mama when the book was initially released, showed a flurry and I don't know if you've had the time to look at it yet, I would strongly recommend that you do a flurry of communication between fauci and this is in the earliest days of COVID, even before people fully understood how bad this was going to be. That in fact, they were talking about a number of things because they knew about the EcoHealth Alliance and the NIH turns out funded the EcoHealth Alliance Egohealth Alliance. They also knew was funding the Wuhan Virology Lab, known for gain of function research and coronavirus research. In twenty twelve, Fauci famously said even if it caused the worldwide pandemic, he still supports gain of function research. Ram Paul put out a ex post that he said, they told the public a COVID lab league wasn't plausible. Their own private messages say just the opposite, And he said, I'm launching the reading room where the public now can review records related to my ongoing investigation, not just conclusions, but the actual documents if in fact.
Speaker 7: They knew this and they lied to the American.
Speaker 1: People specifically, is there any criminal liability and how does it work with him if now he has probably an autopen part.
Speaker 7: And let's assume that.
Speaker 1: That is upheld as being legitimate, and there are questions there, how as a state attorney general do you go about a criminal investigation into all of this and what are the things specifically that you're looking for in terms of potential charges.
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 6: Well, if a lot of this has proven true, it shows that while acting as a government employee, and yes there are immunities and a lot of legal protection for government employees, but while in that position, he's saying a lot of things that he knows to be false. It's clear dishonesty, deception, there's injury. That's the easiest thing to prove here. So we really need to look at a lot of these independent relationships, the research grants, who's receiving money.
Speaker 3: At what time.
Speaker 6: I think Senator Josh Holly highlighted well a lot of the independent monetary gains that doctor Fauci was focused on.
Speaker 3: This could lead to civil liability, it could.
Speaker 6: Lead to criminal liability.
Speaker 3: Again in Florida, nothing's off the table.
Speaker 6: We're gonna investigate to the fullest any and all violations of Florida law, and no presidential pardon can provide immunity from state law liability. He may still be liable for federal things, dishonesty before.
Speaker 3: Congress, perjury.
Speaker 6: I don't believe the part in even you know, if you do Santiago penn is valid and we have our questions there, But if you treat it as valid, I don't think it's going to be so robust as to protect them from every single thing the federal government could look at, but certainly not state law issues.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, we'll come right back more with the Florida Attorney General now fully criminally investigating doctor Anthony Fauci on state charges. More with the Attorney General coming up than your call straight ahead eight hundred and nine four one Shawn, this Monday.
Speaker 7: I would continue.
Speaker 1: Now with the Attorney General my free state of Florida, James Uthmeyer is with us investigating now on the state level Anthony Fauci. Then we'll get to your calls eight hundred and nine to four one Shaw. The one thing that I told people, and everyone wanted me to tell everybody whether to get the shot or not, and Attorney General Uthmyer I was being pressured to tell people on my shows what to do. I'm not a doctor, i don't know anything about their medical health. I'm not in any position to offer that advice, and it was emergency authorization anyway. However, I did tell people that got COVID the one thing that seemed to show the most promise was something called monoclonal antibodies, and then after a lot of research, Florida was giving it to anybody they got COVID for free while they were being made, and that seemed to be the most effective treatment of all of them.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 6: Look, we didn't want to force people to get vaccinated or not.
Speaker 3: We believe in individual liberty.
Speaker 6: Even back then, before we know all that we know now, there were questions about whether or not these things were full proof and safe. There were questions about the speed at which they were rolled out, the use of new mRNA technologies. But we also wanted to have treatment options. We were the first state for a while, the only state focused on things like monoclonals where people got it and wanted to go get treatment, we'd have it. And even after getting so many doses, the federal government started telling us they weren't going to give us as many new doses, and you know, they wanted to save them for other states that we're not using them, which which we thought was indicative of them not liking that. We took another approach, and you know, we're speaking common sense in the Free State of Florida. I was the governor's chief of staff at the time, and I got to tell you it was a great example in leadership to do what you think is right, to find follow actual data, even in the face of a hostile press, a hostile so called expert industry, and Nevertheless, Florida has ended up, you know, the number one state in almost every meaningful metric from economy, to education, to infrastructure to you name it coming out of covid Win a free state of Florida. Now because of that story.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean and thank God and Governor de Santas, I think was so unfairly criticized. Nobody's ever come back and apologized to him. And you were working closely with the governor at the time, and you were a part of those brave decisions.
Speaker 7: Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: And I know I speak on behalf of the people of Florida in saying, so, what are.
Speaker 7: The next steps? Where do you go from here?
Speaker 6: I'm going to head up to DC at tomorrow evening. I'm going to be up there on Wednesday. Senator Ran Paul has agreed to turn over all evidence. He's got to help us with our inquiry. Senator John Holly has been, you know, over the top, willing to help out. These people want to get to the bottom of this, seek truth, and without their you know, continued leadership in this area, I think a lot of people just wanted to sweep.
Speaker 3: This under the rug.
Speaker 6: But it's a key part of American history, a lot of people were booped and take taken advantage of. We always want to find accountability in Florida. I'm not saying it's an easy case. As I said, when you're looking at government officials community. Sadly, you know, Congress didn't give a lot of blanket immunity to some of the pharmaceutical companies.
Speaker 3: That cannot now be be held liable. We're going to do everything we can.
Speaker 6: We will use every tool, we will ask every question, we will look through every document, and we will pursue any state liability still a criminal that we can. I mean, we got to remember that doctor Fauci was constantly publicly saying Governor DeSantis.
Speaker 3: And the leader leaders of Florida.
Speaker 6: Were killing people, and we now know at the end of the day was his mandates and directives that were killing people. We were fighting to restore comps and save lives and maintain ordinary life down here, and people voted with it.
Speaker 1: The New York Times was accusing me of this, and my mother, my grandmother, listening to Sean Hannity, she'd be dead. You know what my advice was, mister Attorney General, It was take it seriously. You know, I'm not a doctor. I can't tell you what to do. Take it seriously, talk to your doctor, get informed, do your own research, you know, take into account your medical condition, comorbidities, pre existing conditions, and then then you are going to have to make that decision and consultation with your doctor.
Speaker 7: Was that bad advice?
Speaker 3: That's common sense advice.
Speaker 6: Let people get informed and make their own decisions. Don't don't force them into arbitrary mandates that you know are not based on science, and now know are questioned.
Speaker 3: By the very people giving those edicts.
Speaker 1: So we're going to keep I'm not a medical doctor, and if I did you you'd have to arrest me and charge me for practicing without a license. And I wouldn't like that. In the Free State of Florida, they actually convict people.
Speaker 3: Uh, we do.
Speaker 8: You're in my jurisdiction.
Speaker 6: Now I know.
Speaker 7: I'm dead.
Speaker 1: Thank god I didn't give out, you know, Zila's gave out free medical advice and played doctor on radio and TV. But I'm sad for the people that lost loved ones. That part is very sad. James Euthmeyer, we appreciate you being with us. Thank you, my friend, God bless you. And God blessed Governor Dessentis for standing strong during that time. You know, I've gotten to know Robert F. Kennedy Junior really really well rfk Jr. And I really like him, and I've I've been out with him socially. Doctor Oz and him are best best best friends. The amount of research that he puts into his decision making. He's not conventional in terms of his medical thinking. He questions everything, which I like, which is the opposite of what we saw happen during the fauci era and COVID and all those nonsense.
Speaker 7: And I got to get.
Speaker 1: Props to it to doctor Oz, my friend, because doctor Oz would come on this radio program, and you know, he would say things that got him in trouble. He would say things that hurt him personally because he said, no, hydroxy Clarkwin has no evidence at all of being a detriment in any way or unsafe to take. And then it turned out there were multiple studies. The first one that came out was the henry Ford Hospital studies, so showing taken early it did mitigate symptoms. We talked to him about about things like monoclonal antibodies, all these other you know, possible treatments. We talked to Robert Malone, who actually designed the science behind the mRNA vaccination. It wouldn't exist without his science, and even he said it's it's not perfected yet, and he had very limited use authorization, which was his recommendation, and was excoriated, you know, by a mob mentality in the media and in the world in Washington, especially under Fauji and Biden. It was awful anyway, So Robert Kennedy Junior was on with Dana Bash. She claims to be a journalist. Ask yourself, as you're listening to this, if it sounds like a journalist, you know. The sparring over COVID vaccine hesitancy as if it was a bad thing to have. Sorry, but the people that made the decision not to get the JAB I think probably in retrospect, in my humble opinion, I can say it now because it's not an issue, made the right decision. I'm not playing doctor. I'm giving you my opinion. I'm not telling you what to do with your life. But I want you to listen to this sparring.
Speaker 4: Here you are the HHS secretary and you are talking about things that that that lead to vaccine hesitancy in this country, and it is something that causes problems for people. I mean, when there is not anything.
Speaker 9: Let me ask you something. Do you see your job as ending vaccine hesitancy or do you see your job as telling the.
Speaker 4: Truth to the American I see my job as telling the truth, and the truth is that there is is study after study after study.
Speaker 3: It's one of the most.
Speaker 4: Study things out there in science.
Speaker 9: Repeat like a parrot, so I've actually read the science.
Speaker 3: You don't want to hear and.
Speaker 4: Debate this, So I'm not debating this view.
Speaker 3: Of course you won't.
Speaker 9: Know because I'm how to do is repeat things that people told you and say, trust the experts. That's what you hear it During COVID, now we know that any Fauci who was the expert was lying about everything about massive about the social distancing, about natural immunity, out the transmission from the vaccine, about the source of COVID. He was lying, And you were punishing people for not trusting the experts. And now you're rolling out the experts again and talk about something that you have no personal knowledge of.
Speaker 1: They didn't want to step further. Then they spar over constitutional rights and the press. During COVID, the press was pushing the JAB and we've proven that over and over again. And then the big lie that if you got the shot, that you'll never get COVID lie. The big lie that if you get COVID you'll never infect other people lie. But this is how that went down even further.
Speaker 7: Listen to this.
Speaker 9: Well, during COVID, we completely dismantled our constitutional rights. We began censoring people in violation.
Speaker 10: But you're saying you what not to do.
Speaker 4: I'm asking what to do, but I want to talk about.
Speaker 9: Something to do, So that is the number one priority we protect the constitution. Institution was give me, but.
Speaker 4: You're just you're talking about rights, and I'm asking about a potential public health crisis that is that is coming.
Speaker 9: But I do want to let's and one of the mistakes we made in the last time was suppressing those rights so people weren't being heard. Doctors who were saying you're doing it wrong for being originalized.
Speaker 4: And vilified because because again I really want to move on, but yeah, you were saying you are, because it's a part of the problem. No, I wasn't.
Speaker 9: Talking Probably it was absolute press malpractice but you weren't allowing yours.
Speaker 4: Your secretary, your job, your job.
Speaker 9: Is a fear of skepticism authority, and you weren't doing that.
Speaker 8: You I am beating.
Speaker 10: My job is for this.
Speaker 4: No, okay, are you going to you want to sit here and attack me or do you want to have conversations attacking me. I'm not attacking you. I'm asking questions about how to run the next question, and I'll tell you that's what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 1: I mean, Kennedy was so good and so passionate in this debate. I just I was very proud of them. And I'm supposed to believe that this person is not a talk show host like I am, because they claim to be a journalist. Now, I'm a member of the press, and yes, I do a lot of straight news on radio and TV.
Speaker 7: I have thousands and thousands of hours I can produce.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do other issues like sports and culture. I interview newsmakers. I do all the things that press does, and I give opinion. I'm like an entire newspaper. They claim to be journalists, they're not. Margaret is in the Live for or Die State of New Hampshire. Margaret Hi how are you? Thank you for being with us? Glad you called.
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm wonderful. I'll say a couple of things. I like RFK and doctor Ozen and right now I'm just listening to the press conference by our wonderful president.
Speaker 7: But I'm oh, he's He's.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's anybody that joys talking to the legacy media mob more than him.
Speaker 7: He cracks me up.
Speaker 8: I know, he's so funny, you know. And well, I'll get to this point where I wanted to tell in case I did. They don't let me talk too long, and I feel like crying now. The funeral of Lindsey Graham, the President talked was okay, but you're a eulogy. I was cheering up through the whole thing. Was one of the best eulogies I've ever heard in my entire born days. It was just you just was so on point, and you brought everybody. I'm glad you mentioned, not Nanaho and the Ukraine guy, but it was just so uplifting in things. You know, we lost a good guy, didn't we.
Speaker 1: We definitely did we definitely, I'm going to be very very honest. I had to mentally, emotionally compartmentalize. Last Tuesday, I knew I was speaking.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 1: I knew I'd only be one of three people. I knew who would be in the audience, including the President, the Vice President Marco Rubio, or Secretary of State, the entire cabinet. I knew Prime Minister Netya.
Speaker 7: Who was there.
Speaker 1: I knew Zelenski was there. I knew the entire Senate was there. I knew the entire House of Representatives was there. It was the largest because I'd never been in that cathedral before, which I'm ashamed to kind of admit, but it was. I wouldn't say I never feel pressure speaking, but I find the hardest the hardest address to give is a eulogy, especially if it's a friend and somebody you care about, and I wanted to honor him, and to do that, I had to kind of compartmentalize my brain so I could deliver the message that I wanted to deliver and not let emotions take over.
Speaker 7: Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: And well, I'm only telling you all this because it kind of hit me this weekend because I would have liked to have called Lindsay like I always would call him on the weekend or he would have called me what and just.
Speaker 8: Like he wanted to. That's I'm telling you. And then I don't know how you kept it together.
Speaker 7: That was my number one concern going in. I think the worst.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm embarrassed to say this too, but I'm going to be very blunt because you're my audience and I owe my audience the truth.
Speaker 7: I think the worst speech.
Speaker 1: Was a eulogy that I gave at my father's funeral, and I regret it to this day. And I regret it because I did not honor him the way that I should have. I just wasn't equipped. He died six months after I started at Fox, so he's been gone thirty years now, almost thirty years, and I just wasn't equipped to give the eulogy he deserved.
Speaker 8: Well, that's all right, I'm sure he's forgiven you, you know, like I did a I did a little eulogy for like my sister and my mother, but I couldn't give it. I wrote it out in the and the pastors read it for me if I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard, but you're very kind. I mean, Margaret, it means a lot to me. I wanted to honor my friend and tell the truth because a lot of people lie about him. This man cared more about a lasting piece with Russia and Ukraine and the Middle East than anybody knows. And but it gave me a chance to describe the person that I knew. And uh, but I appreciate your kind words. It means more than you know, it really does. Laurie in Arizona, Hey Laurie, how are.
Speaker 10: You to be talking with you today? I love your show.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 10: Going back to doctor Fauci, Oh, anyway, I'd just like to say how angry I was watching him take the fifth on everything, including the color of his tie. You know, during COVID, my grandson was born with a really severe congenital heart defect, including lung issues, and he was in the hospital for the first year of his life. Oh no, the grandma and my husband and grandfather, we couldn't even go visit him, hold him nothing. Mom and dad had to wear a mask around him in the hospital. They couldn't be in the room together at the same time with their child. And you know, for the first year of his life he saw people behind these masks. And he's five today, by the grace of God, and you know, he's very, very delayed in speech, and I truly believe it has a lot to do with him not being able to see people talking. And another thing that happened which was very upsetting, was my father in law was in an assisted living facility. He was ninety three, in very good health, but he died of about obstruction. And we didn't even realize how sick he was because he would tell us on the phone he just didn't feel well.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 10: He died and he died alone. And you know, just the things that doctor Fauci did to my family, to other people's families is just heartbreaking. And both my husband and I did take the shot because we're, you know, in our older years, and my husband wound up with double vision for nineties and nobody could tell us what that was from, but it was after he took the shot. And so there's just so many things that make me so angry. I think doctor Fauci is.
Speaker 7: Oh, all of it makes me angry.
Speaker 1: And you know, I lost any sense of taste and smell of well over a year maybe two years of my life after I got COVID the alpha string. I just didn't talk about it on Air. I didn't miss a show.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Linda makes fun of me, but I you know, she claims that I was being a prima donna.
Speaker 7: I was not. I don't know. Why are you being so mean to me about that? I don't understand.
Speaker 8: It's fun.
Speaker 7: Don't make me laugh.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn is a number I wish I had more time.
Speaker 7: I do appreciate the call. Thank you, right, that's going to wrap things up at today Hannity.
Speaker 1: Tonight, we got a great Hannity nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. The radical eyes left and the intramural civil war now breaking out in the Democratic Party. We have Dan Bongino Oh Way to hear Brionna Lyman's question to people in New York about Mom, Donnie and about well two each according to his need, from each according to their ability. Also, the one and only Brandon gill our friend Nancy Grace Riley Gaines will join us as she is now waded into the insanity that has broken out in the w NBA, and say DVR tonight Hannity on Fox. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible