Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 1: On what matters most Ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: Let's start with how they can actually make some money, right, because we went over this a few different times, but it's always good to kind of say it again. So I know you put this strategy, you gotta say it three times. So you said the videotion.
Speaker 1: Where you talked about bitcoin.
Speaker 3: Tesla, Yes, on Monday we said all coins and the reason but I want to actually just explain why some of these. So the reason why we say bitcoin and all coins is because he's taken a stance recently over the last couple of months to be very pro crypto at least that's.
Speaker 1: What he's saying. So he would be the first pro crypto president that we've ever.
Speaker 3: Had, right, this is why, this is why the bitcoin community it's behind him, rally behind it, and why the price skyrocket now. In full honesty, Bitcoin over the course of time is going to go up no matter who's in president, because you can't that you can't stop bigcoin. But in the short term it is good for the spike. It's confidence. It's a thing where they feel the administration is not going to try to crack down.
Speaker 1: There's not gonna be a lot of lawsuits.
Speaker 3: So and as bigcoin goes, that's where the other all coins go as well. And we talked about uh Solana, we talked about Etherory, and we talked about other all coins that would follow the path of Bitcoin.
Speaker 1: Right, Tesla, I think that's pretty obvious, Yeah, obvious picks.
Speaker 3: That's an obvious one, right, And the stock went up thirty five dollars today, so that I don't even think I need to fully explain why Tesla would be I mean, Elon Musk literally probably won the election for.
Speaker 1: Him, right.
Speaker 3: Financially, he turned a poll literally the financials and banks the reason why bank stocks and financial stocks. The reason why we said that is because of deregulation. Right, So it's like as deregulation, and that's one of the things that he's going to push this deregulation.
Speaker 1: Right, So deregulation favors.
Speaker 3: Financial institutions, so that usually means that that's going to bid well for financial companies stocks, right. So because I want to just kind of tell them this so they can have an understanding as opposed to you know, we tell them this, but it's like, this is why this is actually being done. And then defense and arrow space another benefit for Elon Musk aerospace. But Trump's is his focus is on strengthening the military. Wants to strengthen the military even more national defense spending, and could growth defense and aerospace stocks. So these are just a few ways. Energy, also oil, natural gas, coal, those all things. Yeah, those are all things that he's championed. And we expect pullbacks as far as regulation, we expect more investments. So a lot of those companies are probably benefit from the Trump administration. And keep in mind it's not just the Trumpeman. They have the whole situation. They got Congress.
Speaker 1: So anything you want to add to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, stock Club shot to y'all have to call earlier. I won't give too much of our business away, but I will say you should go look at look at Twitter. Who what CEOs were the first ones to congratulate him. Those are the ones that are tied in and that business that has been cleared through that administration already had a couple of calls today with people who are in his camp. Microsoft is going to do incredibly well. Worried about Apple, Lockheed is going to do well. Anderill when they becomes public, will do incredibly well. Tesla to the moon, Starlink to the moon, Lockkey Martin to the moon. For those who say politics don't affect the stock market, I don't know what rock you crawl from under, But when you go back there and smoke, your math and Jones have an impact on what the fuck happens in the market. I'm not here for decorum today, the decormers. What got that ass kicked? We are going to have real conversation. Please don't call my phone. I'm not mad, I'm still black. I love you allf I made you Bundy. Please put yes and chat. We're gonna have honest conversation. Bitcoin is gonna do well, Solonna's gonna do well, Metallic needs to go kiss that ring, Black Rock is gonna do well, Vanguard is gonna do well.
Speaker 1: Execute from here. Quit asking all the questions.
Speaker 4: What information we can get from the White House or sources or whomever, We'll be happy to share. But it is up to you to decide if you're going to invest, and if you don't. Oh, and I'll say this too, the housing market, it's going to go through a lot of inflation and houses are going to get even more pricey, so you can keep waiting to build or buy home. It's going to cost you dearly over these next four years if you do.
Speaker 3: And some of the CEOs that were early to congratulate him publicly on Twitter because it's one thing like this is going to be Game of Thrones for real, because they could have easily sent the guy a text, right, they got to publicly acknowledge this.
Speaker 4: Mark Zuckerberg early Glaze shot the Metal shot to Zuckerberg.
Speaker 1: Tim Cook, Jeff Bows.
Speaker 3: From Microsoft, Satia from Microsoft publicly and they all said the same thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they grew text together.
Speaker 3: What you say, look at look at all of those CEOs tech tweets they all have. They pretty much the same exact language. Congratulations on your decisive victory in site, like three of them used the word decisive. We look forward to working with you and and moving America forward, Na fellas.
Speaker 4: You know, like when your girl break up with you and you're trying and get back with her. You coming real nice. That was the CEO mergy this morning. It's such a decisive win for the country and we look forward to working with you in the unity making America stronger again through text. Gotta go kiss that ring and get them deals done. Notice who didn't send the text? Jack from Square across some lines. You shouldn't have looked at Jamie Diamond synth the text, looked at what I see. Brian Armstrong say too much. Go look at the ones who didn't congratulate. Those are the ones who don't have deals on the table. I'm gonna say this too. For a domineering administration, you can't invest outside of that circle. All the players have been said. When they canceled deiscale, Microsoft CEOs from what country put it in jet they made him cancel DEI Then when a body market dropped yesterday and crypto took off man. It was over game set match. People already know.
Speaker 5: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,