Speaker 1: I won't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran's phones happened, Daniel, what's it all about?
Speaker 2: Well, a Lissa wants us to call her dad and get him crazy. She wants us to tell him she stopped to get gas in her car and that she drove away with the pump still in her tank.
Speaker 1: Ooh yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Oh daddy, ye, I have a problem. No, what's the problem.
Speaker 1: I was on this gas station at Rout seventy one by Walgreens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I was.
Speaker 1: I was getting gas.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I was in a rush. So I go to pity attendant. I want to go to leave.
Speaker 3: I forgot that the gas pump was still in the tank, and I pulled the whole gas hose out.
Speaker 1: Of the thing or whatever. The people are all pissed off at me. They're sitting there screaming at me. Either they're saying that I'm so.
Speaker 3: What do you want me to do? I?
Speaker 1: Hey, who are you talking to?
Speaker 3: Home? My father?
Speaker 1: To give me a phone? Get hello? Your nit win of a daughter pulls away with the.
Speaker 3: Right there. I'm gonna stop you right here, you out of line. I would like to talk to your boss. Okay, but I think you're being very very ruded. You betta slow down.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll slow Down's.
Speaker 3: Happened, man, absidents happened.
Speaker 1: Alright, I'll slow down.
Speaker 3: Slow down. And if you want to say something like that again, I okay, you need to report. Okay, and your hell.
Speaker 1: No, you need to watch yourself.
Speaker 3: Well I don't need to watch myself. Okay. We have a lot of problem here. We need to take care of it. You're out of control.
Speaker 1: She pulled away with the gas pump in the tank.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, it happens, man, it happens. Okay, I need a check. Do you need a check?
Speaker 1: She's gonna pay for this.
Speaker 3: Then they want me to pay like five hundred dollars in his daddy get her. I lot a police report, and I want to keep the two mighty shirts. Okay. She has no money, she's in college. I pay the bills. Okay, that's pay the bills.
Speaker 1: It's my faults in college.
Speaker 3: That with you. You got a problem. You gotta get five hundred arms. We'll let the justice side who gets the money.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me a break. Maybe she was driving a better car, she would take more care of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever I mean. I mean you just like a loser. You're seeing more people trying to get five hundred dollars. You think you're stupid.
Speaker 1: You know you want to say stupid.
Speaker 2: Your daughter is a stupid when she drove away with the gas pump in her tanks.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, you never done anything stupid in your.
Speaker 1: Life, not as stupid as that.
Speaker 3: I know. Yeah, you're God's favorite person. I know.
Speaker 1: I might be hold on. Talk to your daughter again.
Speaker 3: To call them the police. I get her a card.
Speaker 1: We are not calling the police.
Speaker 3: You can take me other than that. Man, good luck. I have a dollars deductible.
Speaker 1: Whoop do do you got a thingy deductible?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Whooped? He do you got a thingy deductible?
Speaker 3: I don't give you.
Speaker 1: I don't get you either. You're screaming and your daughter is an idiot.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you something. One day, I'm gonna come buy that get station. Okay, and we'll see how how good you are to talk to me. Okay?
Speaker 1: Are you going to hit a girl?
Speaker 3: No? I raised five of him, My goodness, I tried.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna lose business today because I got one.
Speaker 1: Less gas pump.
Speaker 3: Well that's right, that's that's about working for you. But you took her money first, so so you took your money, you drove away, and you're at fault us.
Speaker 2: The guy took her money, but he didn't take the nozzle out yet and she decides to go.
Speaker 3: That's his fault. He's he's talking too many cards at one time. So that's why here's courts and that's who decides. Who's that call. So when you go to court and you lay your day, I least my day and I have to judge the site.
Speaker 1: Are you crazy?
Speaker 3: Crazy? I'm not crazy.
Speaker 1: You're right, Maybe you're not. This is just an Elvis Durant phone tap. Alyssa has just phone taped to dad.
Speaker 3: Who Danielle.
Speaker 1: It's Danielle.
Speaker 3: You got the
Speaker 1: Elvis Durant phone tap