Speaker 1: Elvis Durand's phone tappened. Today's phone tap for Auchy by Danielle'll take it away, Danielle. All right, So here's how this phone TAP's gonna go. Nick went out to a bar last night and he said it was with his friends, but really he met me. And now I got his girlfriend's phone number, and I'm gonna try and break him up. Does that sound right?
Speaker 2: Nick? That sounds correct?
Speaker 1: Christy? Your girlfriend? You think she's gonna be a little upset with me? All right? All right, let's call Christy?
Speaker 2: Okay? You sure you want to do this? Yep? Hi?
Speaker 1: May I speak to Christy? Please? Hey, Christy, my name's Lauren and I met Nick last night at the boat House in Belmore, Okay. And we had a couple of drinks and I actually was playing with his cell phone and your number came up, and I was just wondering, are you guys dating each other? Jeez? My boyfriend, Oh well, we may have a little bit of a problem because well, he bought me a couple of drinks last night and one thing led to another and we will m up at my house last night.
Speaker 2: I just hope that you never see me, because I will rip your head off.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, First of all, I did not know he had a girlfriend. He told me he did not have a girlfriend, but I thought I would call you and check with you first.
Speaker 2: You know what, you know what, you know what, he told you didn't have a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: That's fine, But but you know what, You're gonna have to dump him now, because honestly, I want to be with him, and after I saw what he has pierced down below, I definitely want to go back for seconds. Oh well, you.
Speaker 2: Can have you want, honey, because you know what, if he doesn't once, he's gonna do it again to you. And I don't even understand how after one night you think like, oh, he's the one for you. But that's that's fine. You can have him. If he's gonna be a scumby like that, he can be gone back to you all you want.
Speaker 1: Well, come to think of it, he did tell me he had a girlfriend, but I did him anyway.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, good for you, it's nice walking you. Thanks for calling me.
Speaker 1: I basically wanted to call you just to tell you to lay off because I wanted him.
Speaker 2: You're calling me to tell me to lay off my boyfriend.
Speaker 1: You know a lot of nerve, right, Why do I have a lot of nerve? If I see something that way?
Speaker 2: You think that is your business going into somebody else's phone, getting someone's number, then calling them and trying them to lay off.
Speaker 1: But you know what, if I see something laying.
Speaker 2: Off, honey, I can.
Speaker 1: Get too, all right, Christy. If I see something that I want, I go after it. Kristy, Christy, Oh, she hung up. She needs to fight out that. This is a joke, you know, all right?
Speaker 2: Now, Hello, Chris, Yeah, did you just get a call from somebody?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just talked to your little girlfriend? Who are so mad? Old dude? Die Chris, Chris, she's lying. You have to relax.
Speaker 1: Let me. Can I fall goodbye? Chris?
Speaker 2: Can I just tell you something? You know You're not gonna gotta listen calling me, Chris, just please listen for a second. You have about two seconds.
Speaker 1: This girl wanted me, dude, and but you took my phone and over my phone. I walked away.
Speaker 2: She's freaking lying to you know what, nig I don't know what to believe right now. I don't believe I'm disrespectful. He would ever do this to you. It is the worst thing. Ever, I don't even want to talk to you right now. I can't even talk to you.
Speaker 1: Right now, Christy, it's a phone tap.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I didn't know what I'm sitting here. I go to my dad. I go dad him to rip this. We shot him down, and so he goes, all right, calm down to meet.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participas the
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show