Speaker 1: I need to understand because it's so much going on for young kids out nowadays. You have the n L, you have different opportunities jumping and porter afterwards.
Speaker 2: Wow, Wow, it was just an overall great experience. The coaching coaching staff was great. They reached out and they just feel like they had the best interest for me, and they told me they was gonna come in let me basically give me opportunity to kind of show it. I'm capable of. So I feel like it was a great decision for me.
Speaker 3: And as soon as they told me that, I kind of committed on the spot.
Speaker 1: Okay, sounded like me when I went to floor, let me tell you something you do?
Speaker 4: You really smart? Kind of o G gangster move on their part to dominate the EU y b L was supposed to senior in high school. He's like, nah, talk about that.
Speaker 1: Now we get okay, now we're getting down to me.
Speaker 4: So he ain't going to.
Speaker 3: Send your no no no nobody, no no.
Speaker 4: That's why he's That's why so talk about that though, because I think it's important. Pill see like you went and play the uy b L and it's like, yo, Dad, I'm outducing to talk about that.
Speaker 3: For a little bit. Yeah, A y B O was It was great Nike. It was a it was a great over experience.
Speaker 2: I just felt like it was time for me to move up to a higher level just for my body. I just doing everything I can't basically get my body ready for the next level. And I feel like the high school didn't have the tools you need. So I feel like reclassing that was definitely gonna help me ended.
Speaker 3: The game in college as well.
Speaker 1: You understand your time, it was, you know what. High school an't really give me what y'all just stay right there.
Speaker 2: We had the tools in high school, So I'm like, I know that college was sure they go. They got people coming from the NBA every single year coming down just trying to help us to get to that that NBA level. So Oklahoma, they told me they got NBA coaching staff, NBA personally in the weight room as well. So once they told me that I committed, I got there. As soon as I got there, I tapped into the weight room, and I mean he helped me a lot. Just from when I first got there to when I left, my body already looks a lot different.
Speaker 1: So I'm fascinated by this so no, no scene, no basketball for your high school scene.
Speaker 4: Just what is none of all? Was a junior coming up to be a senior and just said I'm reclassing. Okay, so he didn't go to senior he went to college. Ok So he went to what he was supposed to be a senior in college. Yes, okay, so then he didn't have to do a senior year. Yes, and he was able to go straight to Yes.
Speaker 1: So it was a junior in college.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know he was actually.
Speaker 1: Senior of high school in college fresh year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and guess what he did? The SEC.
Speaker 1: By the way, get people at home, the best conference by far far. It comes to basketball and football for show. You might want to throw baseball in that, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, baseball too, yeah, every every Yeah, baseball.
Speaker 4: This is legit. But he goes so yeah, so basically sposed to a senior in high school, decides to go to Oklahoma, goes out there an average a bout seventeen to have eighteen points a game, leads Oklahoma to the tournament which had been in a hot minute.
Speaker 3: It was about good four years.
Speaker 1: Was that a family decision?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Did you have to because I couldn't walked. I couldn't tell him. You know what, Mama, I'm just gonna pass on my senior year. Don't worry about that.
Speaker 4: I got you, I see you.
Speaker 1: Conversation, approach, conversation. You know, I'm just gonna pass on this right now.
Speaker 3: Man. It was. It was definitely crazy. I told my mom and she was she a fit. I remember she was angry. She like, Jamia, are you sure you wouldn't do this? Like myn yes. And then my dad was he was on board.
Speaker 2: I was always yeah, he was always he was on board whatever. I told me, like, come on, let's do it. And my mom was like, nah, I kind of want you to go to prime. I want you to enjoy a senior year. Well out there, still do what you do, but just have fun and joy senior year. I'm like, Manna, I want to go to college. So I just really had to convince her. Once I convinced her, it was, it was good from there, and then I kind of had to finish up some school work in the summer. I ended up finishing right before we had to come back. It was around August, so I missed the whole summer workouts for Oklahoma, and then I ended up coming right before school start.
Speaker 1: I watch your game yesterday.
Speaker 3: Too, By the way, man, it's a good game, had a good game.
Speaker 1: I watched the game for sir. I don't know why didn't go under and picking rolls on.
Speaker 3: You man, I don't know that. Yeah, they're gonna have to stop.
Speaker 1: That was like, well, okay, go under. God damn, Like why.
Speaker 4: Was you going?
Speaker 3: Hey, coach, gonna be mad.
Speaker 1: But I love your pace, your patience, your decision making was good.
Speaker 3: Sure, I love all that a real one I watched. I watched the game. It gonna be a cold blood killing too, for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure, summertime is here and it is my favorite time of the year. Ladies come on with them sun dresses and the bikinis and them cheeks out, fellas getting them beach bars in them six packs, ready with them who your dadd is shorts. But that is only one part of it. That is the daytime. Trust me, nighttime is just important. Two things can be true. She can enjoy herself, but not enjoy you. Make sure you handle your business. Ro Spots gonna take care of that. Finish The game response is a two and one treatment for you guys that need more control the rations than the fellas that need a secret weapon. Be afraid to tap in and be your best version now after roastparks, that's all one of your tongue. You got fifteen minutes to show time, My boy, handled that you could go back to back round after round and still be ready. Sound like a championship boxing to me. Go ahead and not that thing out. Trust me when I tell you, if you're good at what you do, you ain't got a brag. She'll do it for you, my boy. Roast Spars will connect you one hundred percent online, so you don't have to be in weird rooms with weird people don't know telling them you can't get in erection long enough and stay hard enough to got their a legion woman. If approved treatment shows up directly to your doe, play boy, you can handle your business immediately. If prescribe sexual health patients will get fifteen dollars off their first order of sparks on a recurring plan. Connect with the provider at road dot Cole slash OG's to find out if roast box are right for you. That's our old dot coo slash ogs for fifteen dollars off your first order compound. The drugs are permitted to be prescribed under federal law, but if not FD approved and do not undergo FDA sixty. For safety information, go to road dot co slash safety.
Speaker 4: Here is a dirty little secret that insurance industry may want to keep under wraps insurance company's profit by holding onto your money for as long as possible, so after an accident they might do whatever they can to delay or deny your claim. This way they can keep those profits growing. Morgan and Morgan fights hard against these corporations, a fight to make sure you get every dollar you deserve winning court. The insurance companies want juries to think that at fault driver is the one paying the verdict amount. Meanwhile, it's really the insurance companies who are covering the cost. When Morgan and Morgan takes on a case, there are almost always going after the big insurance companies and not the individuals at fault. Morgan and Morgan fights hard for their clients, and these corporations know that a recent client in Pennsylvania just received twenty nine million. That's twenty nine million dollars. Insure's best offer was five hundred thousand. Another recent client in Florida, received twenty million dollars last offer zero. There's a reason why Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury firm. Hiring the wrong firm can be disastrous. Hiring the right firm could substantially increase your settlement with Morgan and Morgan. It's easy to get started, and their fee is free unless they win. Just visit for the people dot com backslash ogs or dial pound law five two nine. That's for the people dot com. Bax like ogs, or dial pound Law five to nine. This, my friends, is a paid advertisement.