Speaker 1: No wie, y'all.
Speaker 2: Too much West Coast tick licking. I'm hearing niggas stolen rocks. Really ain't shit sticky, because if we're talking ball football, really it's slim pickens a rap like I drew up in the Grams and killed chickens. Nigga fuck around, which is so like eat the quick four feature this that black gear, full sentence. You're coming out to speaker, I'm out. You reach your arms to short the box. They eat loheen still ringing the rap supreme. Me and Steve lo had a dream. I stand tall in this rapped thing like y'all, meinging one stop till the crowd sing when I'm crowned king my oldest scream and my style ring this thing.
Speaker 1: Boom back nigga this that boom bal bing.
Speaker 2: We could run a fair one. I knew some real headed part. I ain't never fear none. I guess it's just the Brooklyn in me. They must not know where I'm from. Hope that they was looking for me. Okay, tell them here if I come, I'm nowhere near done with your niggah.
Speaker 1: I didn't, my boy. The people that they say were like key these niggas people that they were saying legendary like singing.
Speaker 3: Be great to clear that sample the pub would be a little different with mas singing that that was you min yeah by yourself. Well you're about to say.
Speaker 4: You don't think the singers that people revere have voices.
Speaker 1: Like that, Like when you think about some of them voices, just the vocals, Like when people be like, oh Frank old blue Eyes, I'll be listening and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, but Frank Sinatra had that style for that era. I don't think people were like, yo, he's a blower paulse He just had for that type of that timeframe, with that type of music, and like Frank's delivery, like he had the swag of that era.
Speaker 1: He had style. Yeah, Frank Sinatra had a lot of style. Very cool cat. But you know when we start talking about just great singers and people like Frank Sinatra, I'm like, I meant because I don't I have I don't want to disrespect the people that can't disrespect Hoboken, New Jersey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like, but I'd be like and in the entire Yankees organization, Yeah, I just like every five.
Speaker 1: I don't know Frank was really singing like that, like a lot of style, a lot of class, a lot of class.
Speaker 3: Frank to me is like a lot of the new rappers that are big, Like the talent isn't really there, but their lifestyle and what they offer to the music is what people like are attracted to.
Speaker 1: Well, if it was a lifestyle, then you know the pack.
Speaker 3: All they did was like pretty much, Frank Sinatra is pretty much like Playboy Cardi if you think about it, they're the same.
Speaker 1: Don't never disrespect Frank Sinatra like that. Don't do that, please, I'm not gonna lee.
Speaker 3: Both fashion icons. Both had a swagger about them. Everyone's curious about their lifestyle. They know gang members, they're the same.
Speaker 1: Frank knew the games, he was the gang. Yeah, yeah, yeah. The rap pack was definitely the gig. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: That was actually heartbreaking to me when I found out way later in life.
Speaker 1: Two things.
Speaker 3: When I found out exhibit wasn't from LA Frank Sinatra wasn't from New York City?
Speaker 1: Were you more? Were you more like upset to find out that they exhibit wasn't from LA Or that to pit my ride cars like those people didn't keep those cars, Like.
Speaker 4: Even though I was in my early teens.
Speaker 3: At that time, I still had the logic to understand that a fish tank in a Buick wasn't gonna.
Speaker 1: Work, okay, because I know way that.
Speaker 3: I think, like, yo, they're whipping to work in that, Like I was watched like that's a hazard.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was. That was one of the best shows but also one of the dumbest ideas ever.
Speaker 3: Though he was just on bootleg Kev's show, which I have to watch it, I didn't get a chance to exhibit. Yeah. I think he's putting an album out in February. But i'd heard they're bringing back.
Speaker 1: Pit My Ride, right. I didn't hear that.
Speaker 3: I saw, you know, rumors on the timeline that are never confirmed. But I think that would be great to bring back. That was an amazing show.
Speaker 1: But if they're gonna bring it back, let it actually be cars that people can actually use day to day. I don't put no fish tanks.
Speaker 3: What's entertaining, Like save that for like what's the gear Save that for Spike TV or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 1: Channel twenty, like the over the top car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like for the gearheads.
Speaker 1: Do that.
Speaker 3: I was just to entertain you with absolute nonsense. I think West Coast Customs.
Speaker 1: Never.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they were in their own shop. Like this will never work, but it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's great for TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, you know what, she she's an accountant. Let's put a fucking whole accounting firm in her trunk. Yeah, let's put a stenographer right next to her. Like no, all.
Speaker 1: Right, well, happy twenty twenty five. We are back top of the year. This is the first episode of year, right, first episode of the year. We are back, Rory, Oh yeah, get into it.
Speaker 4: It's only been two days.
Speaker 1: Is't that gang call?
Speaker 5: No, it's not a gang call. You never heard sexy Red. If you see me and you trying to see what's.
Speaker 1: Put her on the map, isn't. Isn't Sexy Red a blood though? You might be yelling some blood. She don't even know it.
Speaker 4: No, I always assumed that was some blood shit.
Speaker 5: Really, yeah, I thought it was.
Speaker 6: She was at Aka sexually right in Aka Ski.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that might be some blood shit. We'll look into it, okay.
Speaker 4: I mean I learned the hard way as a young su Wu is a gang thing.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 3: It's a fun little tune. D it sounds Yeah, it's not a racial slur.
Speaker 1: Definitely some gang shiit. Twenty twenty five, we are back top of the year. Good to see everybody.
Speaker 4: Yes, refreshed too.
Speaker 1: Yes, new energy. We've started the new year already, wild, wild things happening. But you know we're gonna Somebody said, you know, wait till you see what happened, because they highlighted the days. The first day of the year, it was Wednesday, then it was Thursday, Friday, till they highlighted WTF, Like that's how the year is starting.
Speaker 5: The fuck.
Speaker 1: They was like, oh yeah, think today is lit. Wait till Friday. So hopefully you know this is not a sign of this year being full of tragic and wild stories. We definitely don't want any more of that, don't need any more of that. But I'm glad you have hope.
Speaker 3: Still a people that still have hope post twenty twenty like these last four years, Like I admire you guys, but we need people like you.
Speaker 1: But you know why to Rory, because I'm still on the side of I feel like none of this is new. All of these things were happening forever. We just hear about them as they happen. When they happen now because we all have social media, We're all connected in some way somehow, we all have phones, everybody has a camera. I don't feel like any of these things are new things. I feel like these are things that have always been happening. Yeah, you're probably right there.
Speaker 3: And as much as I do like doing the rabbit hole thing and being informed, whether it's conspiracies or not, the older I've gotten and now being a parent, I truly understand the term ignorance is bliss. I wish I didn't know. I would just love to be walk out stupid smile on my face. Yeah, the world is amazing, My government's looking out for me, my child is going to have healthcare, go to great school.
Speaker 1: System's going to go.
Speaker 3: To college, get a job, retirement for a one case, let's do it. Yeah, I'd rather just have that stupid mentality. But I think that I don't want to know anything. But I think you go back to twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: I I think we can. I think because I'm still fascinated when even sometimes y'all come in here and you'll bring things up that we want to discuss, and I'm totally oblivious to it. I don't even know that that happened. So I think it is still possible to kind of like not know and not you know, be as you know, connected and involved with current events that are happening. But I think you have to kind of make that you know a thing like I'm not going to follow a bunch of these pages. I'm not going to click on a lot of these things, like you have to kind of be willing to say I'm going to detach myself from that.
Speaker 3: But to your point, which I completely agree with, I think twenty twenty five will be the year of you can't ignore it.
Speaker 4: Everything's just going to be in your face.
Speaker 3: All the things that they were trying to hide before they don't care to hide anymore because they realize once we find things out, I think changes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No one's hell, they cant nobody, nobody really cared.
Speaker 3: And I even saw at midnight that Freedom Tower, Capitol Building.
Speaker 4: Lincoln's not the Lincoln One. What's what's the tall thing in DC that.
Speaker 3: I never under National Monument whatever the fuck it is, you know, was something that slave's built.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it looks like a klansman standing in the middle of the Great Laws.
Speaker 3: Yes, the Great Lawn even sounds right. I can't tell you why, just a feeling in my gut. The Great lawn.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, like if you're in DC, like and it's a nice day out going out there, just chilling, like, you know, get a speaker, a little layout and blank a little little you know, picnic type of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's no, it's it's beautiful, but it looks like a clans.
Speaker 1: It was manicured by slaves. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, they were all hit by lightning at the same time. All New Year's Eve, all those monuments and the freedom time.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've seen Terminator. I don't know how that movie started there.
Speaker 3: Do you think it was the weather Machine or a coincidence or that was our cat Williams to start the year.
Speaker 1: No, that was the alien's landing and dropping probes in wherever they are. Absolutely, yeah they're here.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it was uneventful New Year's Ease. I don't really particularly care. I sat in and drank cider very.
Speaker 1: Quiet, I told y'all man, even during Christmas, the holiday, I just it just didn't feel you know, New Year's you know, it rained a little bit, kind of going towards midnight, so it was kind of quiet outside, but it didn't feel like it doesn't you don't feel that that rush anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Which gave me the time to sit on my couch and be on my phone and just watch. Did we start the first messiness of twenty five? Is that on us?
Speaker 1: I hated that.
Speaker 3: We're definitely not opening any portal, maybe a maybe a Harlem porter like.
Speaker 1: Maybe not Halem, don't bring that up.
Speaker 3: Maybe opened the portal from Central Park North into one hundred and tenth Street. Maybe that portal was closed because of gentrification. Yeah, and I think we may have opened that with no intention.
Speaker 1: And with no intention man. And you know, we had a conversation with shout out to Elliott Wilson for coming by kicking it with us, And we had a conversation with him, and he had some he had some things to say about the landscape of media and what's going on and express some of his you know, disdain for certain platforms and you know, certain people. And I thought he was wrong in what he was saying. And you know, I told him this is why p we wanted to kick your ass.
Speaker 3: But you know, but we had I thought somewhat of a respectful conversation. I even give you some backstory, Like two or three weeks ago, I was talking with Elliot and he's like, Yo, I'll be in the city on the thirtieth. Do you mind if I come up to the show last episode of the year. I want to plug Elliot Wilson experience. I was like, yeah, of course'd be great. We had like a short list, nothing crazy. I thought we were going to take it easy for the last episode of the year. Elliott's a friend. Thought it was gonna lay back out the fucking gate. It felt like, Yo, Cam and Mace go get a fucking college degree, you fucking unemployed piece of show.
Speaker 1: Was like, whoa Elliott?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did not expect that type of energy, And of course I'm exaggerating a lot.
Speaker 4: Ah, Okay, are you exaggerating a lot?
Speaker 3: Before we could even put the clip out, everyone grabbed that specific part, which I kind of figured they would because that was the one where Elliott.
Speaker 4: I don't think he took it too far.
Speaker 3: I think the tone of his voice sounded more bitter than what he was trying to say. I think a lot of people, which I saw on certain Twitter pages and ig comments, there was a large group of people that agreed with Elliott that it's tough for journalists now that went to school for this, have been doing this for twenty years, have all the credibility.
Speaker 4: The people that chose this as.
Speaker 3: A career and went through the steps are losing interviews and opportunities to people that are just hopping into it today. Now, if you would have said it that way, I think Cam and Mace even.
Speaker 1: Would have agreed.
Speaker 3: But when you specifically pick on Cam and Mace and then degrade anything they've ever done in their lives, you get a viral clip, which I was not trying to do on a last day of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's only gonna, you know, get more interesting because I know it is what it is and shout out to Cam and Mace. Obviously we fuck with them, but it is what it is. Their ig page, you know, responded to you know what Elliott had to say. But I'm sure that once those gentlemen get back from their New Year vacation and get back in the studio or they going to fire Elliott up.
Speaker 3: I predict uh, I predict you and I will catch astray. Even though we were actually defending them and were on the opposite side in that great conversation with Elliott. I think when Cam gets in these modes, he doesn't really give a fuck what the facts are. He's just gonna shoot at everyone that was in the room.
Speaker 5: Mar Can you read uh the response?
Speaker 1: And I read? Yes, I can read because I was educated by the terrible city of New York. All Right, so it is what it is, underscore talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do the first the first page, because it definitely has some racial undertones that I can't say.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it says the year just started and we just chilling mind in our business, Me too, Cam sipping, and here come this Cuba good and junior looking motherfucker with his salty Hayden ass.
Speaker 3: I've never Elliott looks nothing Ellie for a long long time. And I've seen his face over the years. I've even seen both of us age, that's how long we've known each other. Yeah, I've never thought that he looks He looks like Radio.
Speaker 1: Cuba, Cuban Good and Jude he called him Uban, not even Cuba. He said, Cuban is a lyricist on to Cuban, He's a Cuban Goodban.
Speaker 4: Elliott is Cuban.
Speaker 1: I think he's Spanish and black right. I don't know. I don't know. Okay, I don't know what Elliott is. He was hating. I know that, Yo. Uh so niggas on to say he's damn baby, did you drunk hung over a little bit? Nah? I'm good? Sorry, go ahead with his salty hating ass. Hey, yo, Ellie Wilson, you washed and nobody is checking for you. Weed the new sauce get used to a clown. You a bona fide hater at its finest. Y'all swipe left because this high yellow nigga sounded like the illis nigga from Nebraska. It is what it is. Nobody's safe.
Speaker 5: We say what they we say what the fuck we want?
Speaker 1: We say what the fuck we want? Oh, We're gonna show you how it's done. All gas, no break.
Speaker 3: Before we get to the next one, I have to ask you, guys, how do you decide what's a hashtag?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: When I'm doing my captions, can you guys help me out? I need to get better. At this time, I didn't even know people still do that, Like, what would make you decide to hashtag?
Speaker 1: We the new Source?
Speaker 3: I like the line, but I would never take it as far to be like that needs to be hashtags.
Speaker 4: So maybe that's where I'm fucking up.
Speaker 6: I think it's I think that Cam is doing that because I'm pretty sure Cam is typing this because it highlight.
Speaker 4: You didn't Elliott was, yeah, lyrics.
Speaker 6: I think he hashtags it because it highlights it in blue. I don't think he's using it for like, you know, purposes. I think it's because it just highlights what is.
Speaker 1: I didn't even put together that Elliott was the editor of the Sword. Yeah wait wait, wait wait wait, but y'all not getting to the ship slid over. Let me see what b dot commented under the comments section.
Speaker 4: He chose the Jerry Seinfeld lane.
Speaker 6: And then b dot commented on ours too and did like the cover and face.
Speaker 1: Yeah it means finished.
Speaker 3: Well, that does not mean that it does baby D look into it. I don't know to asked Elliott on the episode. He said, no, they were looking into other opportunities.
Speaker 1: That's not what you said exactly. He said, Na, you know, beat out, but Elliott has his new thing. Elliot was an experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm gonna give push back to Cam and Mace. I don't think he's washed and nobody's checking ro He has a whole bunch of episodes coming out in January.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, Elliott Wilson is a great journalist. He's been you know, journal being.
Speaker 4: He's been journalism, he's been journeling.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at this picture. That baby he got it. So I'm trying to talk with baby. He got this picture? Elliot up? Did I'm just looking at the but Elliott, Yes.
Speaker 3: What was fucked up is anytime you do these press photo shoots or whatever, you never have in your mind that one day if I get in a back and forth, this is gonna be used against me. Because when we did that fucking Spotify shoot and the only idea that we didn't have because we picked the colors and that was cool, like we was fine with the rooftop whatever. When they were like, hey, we have this idea. We got you guys basketball jerseys and then gave us many basketballs and I was jokingly doing awful basketball stands. I didn't know that would haunt me in a serious mode for the rest of my life, to the point family members that don't know what I do send me that photo of like what were you trying to give us?
Speaker 1: Here? Is this?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I knew when we were doing it that that was going to be terrible years from now.
Speaker 3: Anytime I get in any type of situation with someone in this world.
Speaker 1: That is the first photo that they're going to find.
Speaker 3: That picture, so they continue, Hey at Elliott Wilson, then you got some nerve to be following us. That's I mean, what's wrong with that? But as you can see, we don't follow you, clown. So with that being said, curve your bread stink. If pun was alive, he will tell you to go that way. Okay, I can attest. Oh, yeah, that one.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. Just coming back to pictures that haun Rory.
Speaker 6: I feel like you when you were just you know, running, you didn't know that this would haunt you for them.
Speaker 3: No, you know what's funny, I never saw that photo until podcasting. Like there's photos of me that that were dug up from people that I didn't know existed before podcast But you know, yeah, that one's that one's not a great one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can take it down here. I didn't know we had to research that.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're talking about Elliott.
Speaker 1: And like Kim.
Speaker 5: And I do want to clarify on his.
Speaker 4: Breath doesn't stink. We have to like defend our front a little bit here, right, Yeah I have.
Speaker 1: I have smelled his breath.
Speaker 5: I wasn't close enough to I wasn't inhaling like his droplets. I wouldn't know.
Speaker 6: But to clarify, and I feel like this, you know, as the woman, I'm gonna always bring this up. I feel like the woman on Kim show gets overlooked a lot.
Speaker 5: Not by them.
Speaker 6: They give her a whole lot of a credit, accreditation that she deserves. But stat baby Treasure Wilson, shout.
Speaker 5: Out to her.
Speaker 6: She is an award winning journalist. They have a journalist on that show. So yes, Cam and Mace are entertainment and it is their show. But they have a third mic who is an equal third mic, and she is an accredited journalist, so I.
Speaker 1: Know she Elliott was hating. We can say it as a friend. Elliott was hating, and you know, and I think he really can hate something. But I even think that he felt like, yeah, I am hating, like I think he's. Yeah, he admitted it to He admitted to it, so you know, we understand that. But shout out to it is what it is. Shout out to Cam and Mace. I mean we've expressed it before. I love what they've been able to do, especially you know, the most important part to me is them mending their friendship and mending their relationship and able to find, you know, ways to collaborate because I do feel like, you know, dudes to personal things that happen. We missed out on a lot of great Cam and makes music together, yeah, because of you know, things that would happen, and you know, while they were still both actively making music. But I think that you know, they found a way to give us collaborations, you know, through entertainment still what it is, what it is, So shout out to them.
Speaker 3: We got two great disc records from both of them too, though, Yeah we May's Diplomatic Communities was that the name of it or your diplomat whatever? That was one of the better disc records I think of the last fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Cam's was great too. M h.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Elliott, I can appreciate someone being honest and saying they feel bitter about something, because we're always supposed to be way too fucking cool and like manly and be like nah, I would never feel bitter about something like that. I like that type of honesty, it can just come across as hating, which it could be. I just think he picked the wrong two people. Yeah, Cam and Mace are especially with their show way more in the sports lane. Of course they dabble and other stuff. But that's why I asked him, which we never really got to answer. What what interview did Cam and Mace take away? I can see Elliott's issue with certain streamers, but Cam and Mace that that just felt like an odd an odd shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was. I mean, eio he emitted. So it is.
Speaker 6: And again, the only podcast I know that does have an accredited journalist on there, most of us don't.
Speaker 1: We got Peach, Yeah, there you goop journalist. Ah, he's a credited photo photoshop guy.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like hip hop And this is a separate conversation that maybe would have been a cool one to have with Elliott eventually. Hip hop is the only space that I've seen within business or someone could be an exec that never went to school or had the connections to be one. Also with radio, a lot of the radio people never went to broadcasting school, don't have a degree in communications, never went through those proper quote unquote steps and they're the best at it. Why can't that happen in journalism too? Why do we draw the line because hip hop? To me, that's what's so great about hip hop. Behind the scenes, you don't have to go through those stereotypical white American corporate ways to be successful.
Speaker 4: You have to be talented, driven, etc.
Speaker 3: Why can't people if they don't have a journalism degree be deem journalists if they're doing the job. So to me, that's more hate coming from hip hop journalists, Like, I get it. You have been doing this for twenty five years. Yes, you may have a degree. Yes you went through the proper channels, and you've worked for corporations that deem journalists off a certificate in a diploma, But that don't make you shit in the hip hop world. That's the point of hip hop.
Speaker 1: You don't need that. You don't need the.
Speaker 3: Rules to be I guess validated in what your position is.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry. I think it goes back to remember when when a lot of actors in Hollywood were upset at like, you know, select like artists and rappers getting like roles in like film. Yeah, they were like, oh, you know, I went to I studied Broadway, and I did this, and I did that, and then you have these rappers coming in and they just get roles in movies and they don't even really know how, and it's I think it's the same thing with media and now. I think a lot of journalists that were, you know, doing this before podcast and became so popular and people had their own shows and things like that, I think that's all this is. I think a lot of journalists, well in particular Elliot Wilson, feels like you have people that come in that have these platforms now that you know a lot of people listen to and they're not even real journalists. They don't even maybe don't fact check certain things that they're talking about. I think if we all just get to the realization that this is all just entertainment, don't I don't think nobody is watching Cam and Mace looking for educational things, information and formative things, even though they do a great job at it. I think they're looking for guys like Cam and Mace to be funny and adjusting certain topics, talking about sports just as you would in barbershops, just as you would you know, in your home and your living room with your friends and your peers. Like they just want people to have funny conversations based around things that are going on. So when you say, oh, you know, they're not journalists, they're not trying to be journalists though, but I'm not trying to be a journal Well that's why.
Speaker 3: I think they were the wrong target in that situation, because I don't think they're trying to be that either. They're great at their job, and I think they also do a great job of interviewing and covering sports topics, like absolutely as a journalist wouldn't know they're not Steven a that's been doing this for forty fucking years and went to Wake Forest for it and like cool. But that's also the medium outside of hip hop. That's what it is with content across the board these days. There is no real structure, there is no real rules. So if someone is I think everyone should fact check if they want to be a journalist, I think you should ask the right questions. You should take it very serious. But shit, I don't know Elliott's even background in that. I know he's a legend in his own right, I don't know if he went to school for it. I just grew up knowing that this is an amazing writer who always asks the questions that I want, gives the reviews I like, gives pushback on stuff I never once thought, Oh, I hope he went to NYU. I don't know so as much as I feel Elliott and have been defending him all last year when people were giving him pushback about that very topic because I want journalism back at hip hop too. I'm still on the side of this is hip hop and if someone is doing it with talent, I don't give a fuck what their background is, as long as they're making the right moves and what the people want.
Speaker 4: You could be a journalist because you didn't go to school.
Speaker 1: And also.
Speaker 3: It did your brother, Jay and Dame go to business school? Are they Harvard Business School?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And the three of them were smarter, understood the market, understood strategy, understood their audience more than anyone at Universal that has had every bit of schooling father owned company, every last thing you could do.
Speaker 4: Are we supposed to be?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Man, I don't really want these guys in the building because you know they're not real execs.
Speaker 4: What makes it real?
Speaker 1: Exact right? So, because their dad gave him the job.
Speaker 3: And just you went to Harvard Business and you have a degree in business a minor in marketing. Like cool, I'm not taking it. I think that is great time, but that don't make you smarter than Biggs, right, exactly of someone that has experience in life with this type of shit, and it's just taking some things he learned over there and putting them legally in here.
Speaker 1: It's the same shit to me. And I didn't like the fact that he said he was running around like Steven aid we respect.
Speaker 4: I thought that was I think he was just yeah, but we don't let me speak for me.
Speaker 1: I don't rock with steven A Smith. Why. I don't like what he did with Kyrie with the whole vaccination thing. I don't think he ever. I don't think he ever apologized for that, Okay, And Kyrie is one of the most giving, one of the most you know, down the earth people athletes that you probably will ever meet. And the way that steven A handled Kyrie Irvin's name and legacy during the whole vaccination thing, yeah, I don't know if steven A has ever apologized publicly about that, but I think we know he has. Okay, so we're back, we're rocking with Steven.
Speaker 4: Nah, I forgot.
Speaker 1: See you look just that I didn't know Peach you let me know he apologized, then cool with that whole thing with Steven. And when he did that, that kind of rubbed me the wrong way because we clearly knew that that was an agenda thing and Kyrie was right in his in his stance on not taking it. Because none of that at the time made sense. You could have Luca and these guys that when Dallas come into Brooklyn, they're not vaccinated, they don't have to be vaccinated, but can play in the same arena, in the same court. But because Kyrie lives in New York and he's not vaccinated, he can't play. It didn't make any He didn't do his homework either.
Speaker 7: Yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that too.
Speaker 3: See, I forgot about that. Like people like Steve, even us or anyone in media talks so much that like it's gotten to the point that it's tough for me to hate people because I can't remember everything that they say. They've been talking for fifteen fucking years, Like, yeah, what what's wrong with Steve? That's why it just blew my mind that you say you don't rock with steven A No, because he I forgot about it. A week later he.
Speaker 1: Kicked Kyrie's back in which is a problem guy. Everywhere he goes, he causes issues. Just take the damn vaccine and go to work like it was, like what.
Speaker 3: Which is very ironic, and we'll move on from this. But steven A has very much aligned himself not with the right per se now, but he is on Fox pretty often people that were fired from Fox that have other planets.
Speaker 1: Steven A look like he coming on this side a little bit, he'd be a little bit he is. Nah, he looked like he looked like he rocking with Trump a little bit, is all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: A little bit, that's what Rory was saying. No, he's on the right, That's what I'm saying. But before he wasn't though, No, okay, And that's why I think it's ironic with the vaccination and Kyrie irving how much he was against that, and now he's aligned himself with the people that have to have the talking point that you should not be vaccinated.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. Twenty twenty five, Listen Happy twenty twenty five did y'all do anything to bring it to you.
Speaker 5: We kicked it off, baby?
Speaker 1: What you different than New Year? Baby? Off? We did?
Speaker 5: We kicked off.
Speaker 1: You cooked all that food. You ain't saying. No pictures, no videos.
Speaker 5: I didn't record any picture of video. I was supposed to be vlogging. I didn't get a chance to do that. I just I cooked and I sat down. I had one little glass of half a glass of champagne at eight pm. I was sleep by twelve seventeen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was. I was fighting to make sure I saw the ball drop. Yeah. I was in bed by twelve before twelve thirty for sure.
Speaker 5: He was alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, it was alone alone.
Speaker 3: New Year's smooch, No New Year, it's yourself in the mirror.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, I do want to have that one New Year's where I go out and kiss a stranger at twelve o'clock.
Speaker 1: Why stranger, because then now you're going too February with bump bumps on your mouth, and now you like, now you got stranger bumps on your mouth of February.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do Basically, if you go through it, yes, like three out of four people have herpies or some shit. I guess there's a high chance. I was saying, you're being nuts, but yeah, I guess so new Year not.
Speaker 1: The year off. No, don't get it.
Speaker 6: But you want to do that, baby, I don't know, like I want to have like one of those New Years.
Speaker 1: I feel like you a hopeless romantic. Baby.
Speaker 5: I really am me too?
Speaker 1: Are you lucky?
Speaker 5: Asked you look at me too?
Speaker 4: Like I was, so you were seeing together romantic kind of he's just hopeless.
Speaker 1: No, you just hopeless. You just hope, just putting the word out. It's like me, we just don't have a hopeless Yeah, that's it. No morepe No.
Speaker 3: You're not a hopeless romantic to some degree, like you don't want that. I'm not saying in twenty twenty five, maybe in like twenty I.
Speaker 1: Love the idea of love and relationship and being happy and having fun with your partner and living life and you know, achieving goals and having a beautiful family. I'm with all of that, but I'm not with the you know at midnight kiss a stranger thing, miss me with that.
Speaker 3: I'm very much a realist that does understand relationships. Unfortunately, back to I wish ignorance was fucking bliss. I know the work it takes or relationship.
Speaker 1: But with that, I.
Speaker 3: Still like want the kissing in the rain moment, Like I still want to do the midnight thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like the romantic shit you can kiss in the rain. Why haven't you done that yet?
Speaker 3: Because I'm always sick because of Omara, Like, I can't bring that. You have to keep your kid away from daycare if everyone's sick.
Speaker 4: It sucks, you know much? I paid a whole month of daycare.
Speaker 1: Sh didn't even go. I asked for my money back. They left. Yeah, no, you can't that. They didn't care for shit. Yeah, that's not how that works. Though. You can't get your money back because your daughter wasn't there.
Speaker 3: I tried that with the insurance company to usay I didn't crash my car.
Speaker 1: Yeah good, good luck with that would but yeah, it was an uneventful night, so you didn't go. Oh no, he was home. He was home. I was home. Uh.
Speaker 3: I have a question for you specifically, did they still shoot guns off at midnight? Like is that still a thing? We were sitting there, ball dropped, and then in my neighborhood was a bunch of fireworks and it was still like pouring, and he was like is that fires Like, no, it's the hood. They shooting guns off like being forese. But that was a thing at one point.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well I don't think that's much of a thing anymore though, but it was at one point. Now, like I said, people have fireworks every week. Now I feel like fireworks are going off and I'm like, what are they celebrating today? Yeah, I feel like I don't look at the calendar enough, so I don't know what today is.
Speaker 3: Well, Jersey City specifically this past two years, there's like a fireworks spot on four forty. And I'm not getting too local, but you could never just regularly buy fireworks in New York and New Jersey like that. Yeah, that's why they're going off NonStop.
Speaker 1: You could just you can mind men it right there. Everybody has fireworks. But it was a beautiful night. It was kind of raining. It was kind of gloomy and gray, and then it cleared up, like right after midnight it stopped raining.
Speaker 5: I was washing away to send it twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get twenty, wash it out of here, get it out of here, New Year, New energy.
Speaker 3: Do you think at the time when people were shooting guns off at midnight it was a little bit ill advised, and I wasn't thinking ahead to the rest of the evenings at activities because I feel like New Year's Eve people drink a lot. There's always some type of altercation or fight. Do you think anyone let the whole clip go at midnight and then at two am.
Speaker 1: They had beef? Oh yeah, for sure, and they were out of bullets. Yeah, so now they just got to stab each other.
Speaker 3: I feel like there was there's one guy in the projects that watched everyone shoot their guns and just keeps his there and it's like, Oh, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not so good tonight saving these. I'm not let these go for no reason.
Speaker 6: But it's usually only three shots pop pop, pop, Happy New Year.
Speaker 4: That's just so well gun is that he'll advise with the gun laws I wasn't aware of.
Speaker 3: When I was a kid, people were just shooting guns to New York City for the fuck of it on New Year's Eve. Cops everywhere, what a time, But in me doing absolutely nothing besides us. I feel like Joey Badass popped off the year too. New York City is looking at in the first two days, we got the smoke for everyone. I mean, there's some internal beef with Elliott Cam and Mace.
Speaker 4: But well we'll squash that. Ye got to stick together.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we got to fight together. Man.
Speaker 3: We're holding it down two days in and Joey Badass is holding it down. Two days in he dropped. I won't call it a freestyle, but a record. The rulers back. He wants to show us his new property. And I forgot how much money that Joey Badass gets. It's like quarter.
Speaker 4: Million just for a fucking festival.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, like the quote unquote non popular rappers perception wise, I like when they remind everyone that they have way more fucking money than the people they think are probably.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you got to you gotta let him know because you're not, as you know, on the timeline as much in people faces, as much people think that you're not having success, you're not making money because you know, you're just not quote unquote in mainstream, which I think Joey Badass is mainstream. I don't think you can be on a major show like you know, raising Kanaan and not be considered.
Speaker 3: But also his quote like following that he has with his music when it tours, especially overseas.
Speaker 1: I like, again, I've never been the stunt money guy.
Speaker 4: But when these types of guys do it, I think it's necessary to remind the rest of the timeline that it's okay to be the un quote unquote underground guy and still make more money.
Speaker 1: Than everyone Still very comfortable.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to go back to the Joey Badass Troy av situation, but that was the last time I remember Joey Badass reminding all of us that he had way more money than everyone else. When Troy's like, you guys, not in the club. You're not doing this, bro, I just sold out Copenhagen for a quarter million dollars five.
Speaker 4: Times, like do the fucking math.
Speaker 1: Life is good.
Speaker 3: But he put this out and it had the post twenty twenty four Kendrick Ovio communities back talking. I know they were a little depressed that we all thought we were going to go into twenty twenty five leaving that battle behind us. But they said, oh no, we're going to pick and choose three words from Joey Badass and make this a Kendrick lamardis back.
Speaker 1: Is that what they're doing.
Speaker 4: So it's a great freestyle.
Speaker 3: By the way he starts out the what would be second verse too much West Coast dick licking, which this is a time.
Speaker 4: Where I hate. You can put that photo away.
Speaker 3: This time where I hate, which we realized in the Kendrick and Drake battle. The younger fans that just don't they just weren't around. It's not their fault. They have no idea what certain references mean. So the younger crowd that just got into hip hop and just got into rap beefs this year, thought Joey Badass really said too much West Coast dick locking, not knowing that that's a Jay reference from twenty two two's when there.
Speaker 4: Was the bad Boy Death Row beef.
Speaker 3: And he was like, Yo, chronic doggy style poc, too much West Coast dick licking, New York needs to say something. I think that's a very appropriate reference in the year that just happened. We just came on here last episode and said LA even won the fucking MLS championship. LA had a fucking year in twenty twenty four. I think it's a very Brooklyn move to say too much West Coast dick licking. I'm here to wrap in twenty twenty five. I didn't take it as a diss. I just thought it was a clever way to put out a record to start the year when you're about to roll out more music.
Speaker 1: I don't think people under stand with disses are anymore. They don't. I think that people hear anything, you know, as soon as you mention a specific coast or artist, like automatically, it's oh, that's a shot or they throwing you know, they dissing each other, and it's like, while sometimes yes, that is the case. I just think that people need to get back to what a disc is though. Just because somebody says your name and you know, mentions where a city where you know people are from, doesn't mean that it's a shot or it's a dis.
Speaker 3: And what I didn't like is, of course the younger kids in the communities on Twitter don't get that it was daylight shot out daylight front of the show. He had put something up on ig that that's not worth replying to, and then a bunch of guys that were featured on gn X we're saying things like that's too light. You gotta come harder than that. It's like, now you got you guys know what that reference is to. That's not a disc.
Speaker 1: Now that somebody's somebody from the West Coast mentioned Joey Badass his name though, and in a record somewhere.
Speaker 3: Not that I might have missed that, not that I'm aware of, because his next bar.
Speaker 1: After that was I'm hearing niggas throwing rocks. Really ain't shit sticking, So okay, but.
Speaker 3: That's also in reference for the rest of the verse we did just seeing I have no information about it. Of that altercation that Joey Badass had in that store. I think he was referencing more stuff in regards to that situation than anything else. But like some rappers have two bars that just get you to the next thing that have nothing to do with what they're really talking about. But also I don't think Joey Badass is scared of any type of back and forth rapping in twenty twenty five whatsoever, So it could have been one of those. It wasn't a disc but if you guys took it that way, let's go yeah.
Speaker 1: But I'm not. I don't like things like that. I don't like for rat beefs to stop by Yo. It wasn't a disc, but if you want to, but.
Speaker 3: That's usually how they all start no outside of one come from street shit or direct with.
Speaker 4: Fucking the same girl.
Speaker 3: Okay, Like, even there's been so many different reasons of how the Jay and I thing really started. But even with Jay saying e'tch your name out, like certain things that are not direct that could be anything start to add up. I think they all kind of start from shit, like this first person shooter started that. Well, yeah, yeah it did, but there were but there were so many years of back and forth between Drake and Kendrick at that point that that I think just solidified.
Speaker 1: All right, this is what it is.
Speaker 3: But this Joey badass bar. I think plenty of rap beefs start this way.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's gonna be interesting to see what rap beef, if any, comes of this though, because I feel like that's just whoever responds out there. It's just like, are you looking to get into a bit? I agree, Yeah, that's like the dude the comedians say, you out there skating black guys playing hockey with no mask on. They just out there skating looking for beef. That's what that like, You just out here to fight fam. You don't even want to, Like, you just out here looking to get into battle. Somebody but shout out to Joey Badass. I thought he did a good job on this. And every again, every time I hear Joey rap, I just laughed that they bow out and spot him to rap like nothing about the way.
Speaker 4: Joey Badass were rapped, same era Beware the Dog was I just can't.
Speaker 1: That is so wild to me.
Speaker 3: But people also said I got murals in my city fucking nomination.
Speaker 1: Uh this for every time they left me out.
Speaker 3: The conversation that they said was a disc towards Kendrick, which just because whacked out murals is his intro, I don't I think that's a fucking's I think that's.
Speaker 1: A rest to reach man.
Speaker 3: Then Dameris, I sent you a clip of course Twitter, because they can't do Drake and Kendrick right now have to find any fucking way the dance of Joey and his Driveway and then Kendrick on stage one time out of the thousand performances he's done, they were dancing alike and that was a dis to Kendrick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just well I could see them Now that's a correlation to something really that just gives I mean, it's it's Drake's Drake did that dance, and now was Kendrick did it mocking Drake, and now Joey is doing it. I guess you know.
Speaker 5: Ain't that the used to call me on my cell phone dance?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He did that in Hotline hotline blank video. Some hilarious dance moves in that tire.
Speaker 3: But maybe that's like how Joey dances. Maybe that's like some Flatbush West Indian shit that we're just not on.
Speaker 1: It could be. Listen, I'm twenty twenty five. I'm not creating no beefs. It could be is it could be. You could be right.
Speaker 3: The other line that got conversation going, thank god that wasn't really Kendrick related or beef related, was Joey saying that he's the clear hair apparent to the New York throne, which when we were having that funny conversation about Ja Cole being from New York that everyone for some reason took seriously because you can't have any fun in podcasting anymore. Everything you say has to be dead fucking serious. When we were joking about Ja Cole being from Queens and being the King of New York, we were saying that because it's very unclear on who that king could be. I feel Joey on this, but kind of by default, like I don't know if it's really a stat I think Joey's extremely talented and very much could be the King of New York. I can't wait for his album this year. I think he's going. I mean, Joey, he came out, he's fourteen. What's Joey now twenty one? Joey Badass has been in the game for ten years, he's twenty. I'm excited to see the second half of his career establish himself as an actor. But I very much think he's gonna take this music shit even more serious than before.
Speaker 1: But why is everybody twenty nine? What is crazy? What is this King of New York thing? Though?
Speaker 4: Like what the King you and your family started?
Speaker 1: The King of New York is still jay Z.
Speaker 5: I agree with you?
Speaker 1: Why we like, I just don't understand it. I let listen. Rappers can say they'll get it off, but we know who the King of New York.
Speaker 6: That's why he said the air like the apparent heir like not I'm the King of New York, but I'm obviously who's next, Like I'm but I.
Speaker 3: Think that's the problem that you say. We're saying jay Z is the king because in any other region of the country.
Speaker 4: Snoop is not the king of the West Coast. Yeah, Kendrick is now.
Speaker 1: That Snoop also was on stage calling Kendrick the new king of the West Coast. Fair nobody has ever jay Z has not went on stage and crowned anybody from New York king the new king of New York.
Speaker 3: I don't think people would say that Andre three thousand, or even currently t I would be the King of Atlanta. There's a bunch of other acts that are younger that you could. You could say Future is the King of Atlanta. Yeah, at one point you could have said Thug is the King of Atlanta. That's an issue to me that we're saying right now, And everyone agreed in the room when you said it. Jay Z is the King of New York. Jay Z's not active, he should not be the King of New York.
Speaker 5: But I think the reason for that is that we don't.
Speaker 4: Like all those other nigga's active. I don't way say that. Sorry to cut you off.
Speaker 1: I'm with that.
Speaker 5: I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 1: I'm not matter that the Queen of New York.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but a lot of people in New York don't agree with Nikki's actions as far as what she does outside of the studio.
Speaker 1: Oh, if we're gonna do that, then we can run the list on all of these niggas we talking about away from the music and away from the stry.
Speaker 6: Not even talk about being a good or bad person. I'm just talking about, you know, Nikki gets NICKI gets a lot of slack for a lot.
Speaker 5: Of things that people deem as corny.
Speaker 1: So everybody he is.
Speaker 6: The opposite, but not in New York. And New York are not allowed to be corny. Other places you're allowed to be corny, and New York are not allowed to be corny.
Speaker 5: M hmm.
Speaker 3: Sometimes that comes across corny. I mean, I can objectively say a lot of that super cool New York shit. If you don't do it correctly, you come off super super fucking corny for sure. Like remember that guy in the gas station you're in front New York and then it was laid out.
Speaker 1: On Arizona, whooped him out. They whooped him out. That cool New York shit didn't work. Didn't work there, And when I was watching that, I was like, but where in New York? Though? He like, you gotta start asking them questions like, Yo, but where where new York? Pretty? Yeah? Like where are you from? Though? FN like if you're from Utica, I don't think you should be in Arizona gas station screaming I don't know, man, go say that in Utica? See whatever, I never I'm never going to Utica in my life. What I want you to know better? What's in Bisica?
Speaker 4: Ran out of you?
Speaker 1: What I've never been to correct? What is it Ica?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What would I be going to Utica? Like you gotta go to Utica.
Speaker 6: Utica greens is crazy. Also chicken riggies Utica greens. Utica greens like collar greens. It's a kind of collar green kale green. Yeah, it's really good. The way that's prepared.
Speaker 1: That's what they're known for.
Speaker 5: That state ship and chicken riggies. Chicken riggies, chicken riggies.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 6: It's like, I'm trying to think of what y'a would call it? So what carbone makes? What carbone is like known for the carbone pasta that's chicken riggies, but with a different it would be a different type of pasta, like a different type of noodle.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so it's pasta. Yeah, okay, got you. Yeah, No, I'm never going to get that.
Speaker 4: Yeah do you think do you think it's from like Cornell or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know where Homie was from, but he definitely wasn't from the Five Boroughs. I can tell you.
Speaker 4: They did put Franks in, not Trebano.
Speaker 1: And first of all, don't say that they whooped him out.
Speaker 3: Just because someone's from the Five Boroughs does not mean they get there. They can't get their as swooped in Arizona.
Speaker 1: I'm no, no, no, they won one hundred percent could get there.
Speaker 3: I know plenty of people born and raised never even left the borough could easily get that.
Speaker 1: Ask for sure. But I'm just saying something about him tells.
Speaker 4: Me there's a lot of bravado that if you haven't been.
Speaker 1: Like where are you from? Manly? Where was where was he from? And how yours do that?
Speaker 6: Like a lot of New Yorkers I remember I went to when I went to college and one of my colleges in Syracuse. That was the thing, like when the New York kids would come, it was like I I'm from New York. I'm from New York talking about like we really get active and like I was from upstate, so like all them upstate kids and be like you from that, don't scare us.
Speaker 5: Like we grew up here.
Speaker 6: We ain't have ship to do but fight and kill each other, like y'all had like opportunities, like we don't.
Speaker 3: We have ship to lose, like got warrants and moved up here. Yeah, like all our parents are from Brooklyn. That'll be shipped to us. So yeah, I was a big people. And I remember in Syracuse. People in Syracuse hated the New York kids. And I used to because I spent so much time in New York. I used to be like, they don't all act like that, guys, Like not all all people from New York.
Speaker 1: I hate when people do that. But stop telling me where you're from, like they don't get knocked out there too, Like yeah, don't tell me where you're from, Like I don't care where you're from. You know I'm from all right, what that means, I'm sure they.
Speaker 6: Just got knocked on your All of the nigga Brooklyn Brooklyn niggas gonna tell you which one if you walk into a bar, a Harlem nigga, a Brooklyn nigga, a vegan.
Speaker 5: Which one gonna tell you where they're from? First?
Speaker 1: Brooklyn? Nah, Brooklyn. I've seen I've seen niggas not from Brooklyn. Its Brooklyn. There nigga start saying. I'm like, yea, you not even from Brooklyn, though I've seen that happen. I'm like, you're You're not from Brooklyn. You're from you from like Long Island or something that's not Wait Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: Well, we do the test of our live show in New York every time. We always end with Brooklyn because it's always gonna be the loudest no matter where you are.
Speaker 1: They not even from Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: Man, Well, I'm glad we talked about upstate again for the ten thousand times because I think it does tie into this conversation. When the King of New York completely changed, I think French had a time where it looked like that could happen. He had other motives, Kardashians, a lot of other things.
Speaker 1: I understand.
Speaker 3: French Upstate took over, and the King of New York to me was everyone upstate. New York City wasn't doing shit. It was the first time when you said King of New York, all right, does Griselda count in there? Like we're talking twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, they were by far the King of New York, but we had never said King of New York, not being in the five boroughs.
Speaker 1: See. The thing about that is every one of these people that you're gonna bring up, if you ask them who they feel like the King of New York is, they would not say themselves. They're gonna all say jay Z Still.
Speaker 3: Okay, Joey Badass, I think has the talent and lyrical ability even beat choices to be the King of New York. I think he needs to make some drastic mainstream moves to take that crown completely. And everyone feel comfortable with not having an inactive fifty five year old man that lives in Los Angeles be the King of the York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then Tully's Kelly. Yeah, but that's same fifty five year old man that's not active. All of these new guys you want to name and put their hat in the bag is King of New York. They none of them have a discography better than his.
Speaker 3: I agree, but does that make you the king of I don't think. I don't think personally, I don't think Future has a better catalog than Outcast, But I am so comfortable. I mean, I don't count because I'm not from Atlanta, but with someone saying Future is the king of Atlanta without question, New York, we're trashing that way. We had a whole fucking era and then a bunch of cool rappers, great rappers. I've never been the one that said New York was completely dead. I think we had a lot of great new music and a lot of great new rappers, but nobody that ever broke through where we could say this is the king of this area. I think a Boogie was very close. If you go through his desography, I don't think it matches with Fat Joe's. And no one would say Fat Joe was ever the king of New York because it's from a different era and he had three or four other people above him from New York at that time.
Speaker 4: How do you even qualify that king? If jay Z's not it, do we go down the line? Is then then become nas.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, do we do it with I don't understand it because even Kendrick was given that chain from Snoop on stage.
Speaker 4: I think right after Pimple Butterfly. Was that before or after Damn? Like he only had a few problems.
Speaker 1: That was before Damn at the House of Blues. They did that something before and you do you think that was okay to say? I think so, that's not my place because I'm not from LA. I'm not from the West Coast. And if you got guys but you're but if you got guys like Snoop and Dre who obviously are the architects and you know, have a heavy hand in the foundation of West Coast rat if they're on stage Crown and Kendrick the King of La, who am I to be like? Nah, they got it wrong.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I can't speak to that.
Speaker 3: I know, but we're just as a hip hop fan. Are you cool with that timeline? And don't worry everyone listening, This isn't going to be a Kendrick thing. This is just the example section eighty Goodkiet, Mad City, Pimple Butterfly, Damn and where he was at and what he was doing arena tours, everything. That's enough time to call someone the king of their city.
Speaker 1: I think it is, Yeah, for sure. Often that's what I'm saying, so, now take that and put that to New York what artists that you just named, can you say that about like you just said, with Kendrick, you ran all of those albums, now Nikki, Yeah, that's it. Nikki's the only one. I can think. That's what would have to stop for me. If it's not Jay, it would have to be Nicki.
Speaker 3: But then, to me, where I get confused is back to my point before. Now, is it just generational? Because at that point there's like ten other New York artists that just happen to be in the same era of jay Z, that have a better catalog and more relevance than the younger artists.
Speaker 1: That have a good run. That King shit just confuses me. I'm on the side of jay Z or Nikki.
Speaker 3: I think Joey Badas definitely has the ability to be that, and I like that he's starting the year off this way.
Speaker 1: He's gonna have to put out material though you start yelling King of New York shit, I show us I'm with and listen only of y'all could say y'all a king or whatever y'all want. But then I'm gonna say, where's the material at? And then we're gonna start shifting through the material, and we got to then we can get more definitive answers, like you could say whatever you want, but we gotta have the catalog, the music, we gotta have the run, We got to have the consistency. We gotta have all of those things line up to support you saying you're the king or queen of the city that you're from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we've had the conbo that.
Speaker 3: I don't think they ever I brought that up a few months ago, why Nicki is never viewed as someone from New York even though she is the epitome and definition of New York. She doesn't get that, and I think it's maybe a woman thing, But I don't know. I mean, we've had times where it looks like certain artists and movements were that. Outside of Boogie, I think the Asap Crew and Rocky felt like it was a moment at that time. But for some reason, everyone finds different interests and maybe that is a New York thing. They find interest in other shit and move on from just the music shit That doesn't solidify them on the music side to be the king at all.
Speaker 1: But you gotta have a certain reign of dominance stuff. I don't think none of these artists that we've named outside of I received Nikki and Jay as far as you, I don't think any of them had a reign of dominance. No, you know what I mean? Like that's the thing. You could be high for a summer. You can have a mixtape of record. You know that's cool, shout out. I love it. But when you start talking about King, it's like a where did you dominate? Where did you? You know what I mean? Show me your run where it was like it had un everything had to run through you when it came to New York music. In New York rap like that you have to be able to show me that. Jay can show you that, NICKI can show you that Nas can show you that.
Speaker 5: Well, Okay, so I hear you.
Speaker 6: But that might If that's the case, we might not ever have another King of New York because I feel like there's just such an abundance of artists now that everything don't got to run through one person because there's so many different types of rap and so many rappers. Yeah, they're all doing so many dominatings and mixing genres.
Speaker 1: But who's dominating that's the thing.
Speaker 6: Nobody's dominating because there is such a wide array of music. There aren't three artists that are like battling for top one, two and three anymore. There's a million artists who are all in their different sorts of lanes and mixing and a lot of it, but not all of it.
Speaker 1: Yes it's not even it, but a lot of it is trash.
Speaker 4: This is just an actual fact.
Speaker 3: If you look at numbers, they're not making music that would sustain a long career. The type of music that they're making does not lend you a ten year career. They're going off trends and sounds that have no longevity. They just move on to the next sound, which someone else before them was already doing. They were onto it first, and they go on to that artist. I think I like to deal with actual facts and not the like I always hated the If Big didn't.
Speaker 1: Die, Jay wouldn't be that.
Speaker 3: I hate that conversation. I try to deal with what's true. With that said, pop Smoke, I think was on the way to possibly being that new young king.
Speaker 1: Of New York.
Speaker 5: That's possible.
Speaker 6: But even with the type of music that and this is no hate to pop because I love pop. With the type of music that pop made, pop could have sizzled out the same way.
Speaker 4: That where I disagreed completely one second.
Speaker 1: But I don't like saying that because you just said you can't say you got to speak on what it like. Unfortunately we lost pop smoke, so we can't speak to that. It's like, you know what I'm saying, this like what he had his moment, Yeah, oh he looked great out there. He was a star.
Speaker 4: But why I brought up is actually the opposite of what Damara said.
Speaker 3: When he had put out the Shoot for the Moon Aim for the Stars album, that was like right after he passed, but that was what he was working on. He there was still drill elements in it and what we knew from Welcome to the Party and everything. His sound was way more broad on that. There was a lot of different sounds on that, and I'm sounded like pop was getting out of the this is my Brooklyn drill crip shit and I'm going to make real music.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: And I'm not sure if that album he did or he didn't, but I think I saw somewhere fifty was speaking that he I think he had kind of put him under his wing and was, yeah, that's how I opened up with his music and stuff. So that might have been a result of Fifty being closer to him and him, you know, creating music and things like that. I loved.
Speaker 3: I forgot who Fifty was talking to he was saying the first time pop Smoke came to his office, sorry any water, he was just you know, giving him typical og game whatever, And he's like, he was sitting there on his phone, and like, I thought he was disinterested in what I was saying. I thought it was rude as fuck. Then he got up and Pop Smoke was writing down everything.
Speaker 1: That Fifty was saying.
Speaker 3: He thought he was just sitting there like, yo, all right, cool, literally just typing every single word.
Speaker 4: I think Pop would have.
Speaker 1: Been one of those ones for sure. Definitely definitely had that for sure.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know why we're spinning our wheels trying to figure out who the king of New York is when we could just ask the hip hop historian, who is that king of this entire thing?
Speaker 1: Lebron James Elliott Wilson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Eliot didn't invent the Deluxe, did he? Hopefully Lebron is an r and this Joey Badass album. That's how we know we'll get an actual classic out of it.
Speaker 1: Well, Happy birthday to Lebron James. He celebrated a birth day a few days ago. Forty years old. One of the most incredible athletes we've ever had, ever seen and an RS, one of the most incredible an rs.
Speaker 5: He's only forty. He's younger than you, Lebron.
Speaker 4: Oh, a lot of athletes are like young. They just retire early because it takes a toll on your body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Most athletes are not old for life, they're just old for like the field of the court.
Speaker 6: No, it's I mean, I don't know. I don't know why I thought Lebron was older. Maybe it's just I think it's because he must have had his son, like semi young.
Speaker 1: I mean, his son that's playing on his team with him, right yeah, yeah, yeahs obviously Adham when he was.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm just like, oh, wow, he's only forty.
Speaker 4: He had him at thirty two. Bryce giving it too Arizona.
Speaker 1: That's dope, which is dope? Shut out to Bryce, Bryce Jane.
Speaker 4: Hopefully he's sober. What that's a party school?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh, I mean, I'm sure he's he's got his head on straight. Great kids, man, I don't think we have to worry about that from that family.
Speaker 3: But some footage surfaced from the birthday party, you know, because everyone was trying to figure out what Lebron was doing for his fortieth He's been taking time off from the Lakers, this and that.
Speaker 1: Of course it was going to be quite the soiree.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: He had to take time off to you know, put the party together, put the playlist together. Exactly.
Speaker 3: Whoever, whoever filmed this cliff is not Lebron's friend. I know they went through the guest list and wondered who filmed this entire thing Lebron.
Speaker 1: Saw him filming. He's standing right in front of Lebron absolutely.
Speaker 3: For those that have not this is rehearsed Lebron James at his fortieth birthday party. And listen as a hip hop nerd. I'm going to give him some type of grace here, because when we get a little too fucked up sometimes we like to get in our lyric bag and just you know, I've definitely put on some some NOAs B sides when I've had a little too much red wine and start wrapping to everybody that's in the room that doesn't want to hear me.
Speaker 4: You like, now you have to listen to saying.
Speaker 1: Nobody want to hear that ship man. You know, nobody want to hear you kick rhymes at a party. Nobody want to hear bars.
Speaker 3: You gotta understand. Not like it's their second childhood. He's talking about they had their first childhood.
Speaker 4: I'll wrap it to you.
Speaker 1: I'll wrap it to you, so you know mm hm. Anyway, fuck with Rory talking about Lebron. We get it man, Drake and followed you you got it?
Speaker 5: This is not about Drake?
Speaker 1: What all right? If him and Drake was still cool, you think he would have been rapping this or a Drake record.
Speaker 3: He was cool with Drake and was rapping the like that verse while he was doing layup lines. He There's also four other videos of him rapping songs that aren't Drake or Kendrick.
Speaker 4: This is they caught him in him around moment.
Speaker 1: This is the one though, This is the record, This is the one he wanted us to understand. This is the lyrical miracle. This is this first of all, not it's not and he's singing a song like I deserve it all. This is this is an.
Speaker 5: He worked for.
Speaker 3: This is not a lyrical This is probably the least lyrical Kendrick song on the album. Play the clip you gotta get in the most question.
Speaker 1: Answer?
Speaker 5: First of all, do we see a familiar face in the bag.
Speaker 4: We'll get to that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: The rapper hands is crazy and he's sixteen and he's a fucking monster. Those rapper hands are even funny.
Speaker 4: Do you think he rehearsed?
Speaker 5: That's it?
Speaker 4: I think that is why you're doing TikTok dances next week.
Speaker 5: I think that's Savina probably making fun of him.
Speaker 3: You know, she's caught him like in the bathroom before steam everything with this on the beat spill.
Speaker 4: That's not his first time doing this or this.
Speaker 1: I but could ask you a question. Do you think that if Drake didn't unfollow him, that he would have been rapping the Drake song right there? I think no, you don't think so, because he was rapping when they'll be lying to you, Ia, let youa do that all. Twenty twenty twenty five. I'm lett niggas lie to themselves.
Speaker 4: It's not that we're lying to ourselves.
Speaker 3: I promise you that I never it never even cross my mind that if Drake unfollowed Lebron, would Lebron rap a Kendrick song.
Speaker 4: Never even entered my mind because I don't care.
Speaker 1: So when you've seen this clip, you didn't think that. No.
Speaker 3: I saw my friend Raven right behind him and immediately texted her. You don't think Lebron deserves it all?
Speaker 1: Question mark?
Speaker 5: Why ravens standing there like security put her hands behind her back? Girl, you standing in front of the wrong.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 3: It's probably towards the end of the night, and people were probably dancing. It was upbeat music. Things were clearing out, and then you just see like your man's behind you, drunk as fuck, wrapping a deep cut like I do that with like DMX or Beanie Siegull. At that point, everyone knows they should probably leave my house. I know Raven was looking around like yo now already now I called Umanna.
Speaker 1: Just looks like the party was pretty much over.
Speaker 4: Though you think they was playing this at the.
Speaker 1: Peak, I mean they might have. We might get a clip that I'm playing this with with a packed house? Does he re quested? The DJ is not playing that record? Now? Can we agree to that agree regress.
Speaker 6: I think that that's really Lebron's song because he requested, like you can tell about the way he rapping it.
Speaker 5: He feel that shit. He really think he deserve it all for real.
Speaker 1: Like audience and he does Lebron reflection. He definitely worked for it, you know, had kept a spotless career, never had any crazy things, and the headlines like, we don't speak about that enough. As great as a player as Lebron is, we don't speak to the fact that he's been able to well he does deserve it, though, but the fact that he's been able to stay clear of like you know, the crazy shit that follows athletes and happens to athletes, especially how profile athletes during their career. He never had any you know, negative things in the news about him. So he Lebron is the quintessential, you know, profile athlete that's just been able to knock down all stereotypes and just have an illustrious career. And this is how you do it.
Speaker 4: At your birthday party or any other time, you just invite your wife there's red wine and you rap.
Speaker 1: He been away from you.
Speaker 4: Now one hole wants to be at that party.
Speaker 1: No, no, twerking. No, nothing, just we're gonna sit wine and listen to Kendrick all night.
Speaker 3: Did y'all ever have that friend in like either high school or in your twenties that would just get into this mode when they were drunk, like they get a hold of the auxiliary course like fat, we're not even on that type of time, Like I get you feel the shit in your soul.
Speaker 1: But they cleared a party up. That's when you stop inviting that person. But he's not coming to the next event, Like, we're not doing that.
Speaker 6: I used to date a guy that when he would get high, he would put on songs that weren't instrumentals and rap over them.
Speaker 1: Wait what he would put on songs that weren't.
Speaker 5: Weren't instrumentals, Like it would be like that, but he would like put his own verses.
Speaker 4: No. I had a friend in high school.
Speaker 3: Uh, that would be in the back seat smoking and we'd be listening to music and he would rap over like, but there's someone rapping right now, we don't need your bars.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he got something to say, yeah, something like y'all was hating. Yeah, yeah, that's ship. I'm glad you understand that. Sound like it.
Speaker 3: No, we've all had that friend. I feel Lebron though you're forty to elector the same way.
Speaker 1: I understand.
Speaker 4: And then that's when your wife has to come.
Speaker 3: In and make sure you don't embarrass yourself too much, like take take the wine from you the saint the time.
Speaker 1: I get it. Now you don't, I do? I understand it. I mean this, Lebron is forty now, man, party party different when you forty, Man, I'm surprised you're still having birthday parties.
Speaker 3: What what would be Let's go around the room in this moment, You're you're fortieth, You're trying to clear the party out, You're in that mode, you're in the I want to wrap. I want to feel like I'm in the music video. But it has to be a dark, deep cut like Man in the Garden. It can't be all about the Benjamins.
Speaker 1: For me. Yeah, wo the record be uh, it'd probably be something off of Old Praise Dude all U with Jay and Jay elect. Probably something over that Yeah great album first of all, but it'd be something over there, like you want to say from a written testimony.
Speaker 3: The song all Prais is due to a Lie? Yeah, would be one which is one of my favorite songs. I would play that play record. I would play all praise due to a lie fair us sitting there having a good time, and then get it off and your rapper hands like you'd have to like you have to like show the phone and like pretend like you scrolling.
Speaker 1: This is I'm a teacher. You're gonna hear some real ship. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, that's what you play because it speaks to me and this is how I feel. And I think everybody's she hear these words right now my birthday. This is what I want to hear, and this is what I want you to hear. Take this as a parting gift. Go home and download this if you haven't already got you Okay, I'm not mad at that. I have a few. I think The Obvious is something's album for sure.
Speaker 3: Doing Denials the River, I relate to that song and I think it's a great record. I was saying, beans, I could feel it. There's a few DMX records, but my sleeper in this would be nas Smoking because when I was in high school, when I would get in that molde, this would be the one like I could wrap every word to that and edit the n words.
Speaker 4: I could clear a party out easy. I've wrapping people's faces when nas was adding math up like one hundred percent and giving you knowledge about like Jesus and who he was, Okay, and then he.
Speaker 3: Gives you like the whole He gives you the whole layout of like how to put a crew together, Like I would thank you.
Speaker 4: I would go around, thank.
Speaker 1: You, great job.
Speaker 6: It would probably be fab. I'm wraw or Biggie and little Kim another bitch. I'm trying to think of what we.
Speaker 1: Said dark b size, like what's up with you?
Speaker 8: Dark?
Speaker 1: Like you think man of the garden.
Speaker 5: That's not dark, bro.
Speaker 1: I deserve it all. I know it's a post in his mirror.
Speaker 5: Oh see, I will be on like, oh okay, well then I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh, I wish we could actually play music.
Speaker 4: What's that one FAB.
Speaker 5: Record on probably if y'all want me to get dark and depressed.
Speaker 4: What's that one FAB record where like someone dies in every verse breathe.
Speaker 5: I'm out.
Speaker 3: Telling him to breathe when he goes uptown to cop work and then his every fab unfortunately the plug dies like he didn't even see it coming.
Speaker 1: And then like the girl drug dealer, like that's part of like what you do that comes with it.
Speaker 4: And then like a girl that he liked was like also involved with another drug dealer and then she died.
Speaker 1: It's one of those sad It sounds like every fab record. Oh this one will we get flagged? What is it called? Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: This is what demares be rapping at the party, probably singing this shit too.
Speaker 5: Oh I haven't heard that song yet?
Speaker 1: So long? What happened to this young lady? Where's she at?
Speaker 4: Who do they credit on this? This doesn't have a feature. Even Charlie Murphy got a.
Speaker 1: Feature on this album, but that young lady didn't.
Speaker 3: No, that's like one of those hood singers that was probably on a bunch of records.
Speaker 1: And we never talked about it before. I loved that error. Yeah, I'm just going to get the girl from your hood that got a decent voice and just telling her to get in the booth and laying laying a hook.
Speaker 5: Missed that error, paint her and gum.
Speaker 1: I missed that error painting a cab home right, No pub lunch and uber back home. That's it all right?
Speaker 3: So you can't pick big and little Kim. You can pick big like suicidal thoughts if you want.
Speaker 5: I guess, I don't know. I can't really think of no depressing music that I would have rapped.
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite rapper?
Speaker 6: I've had to change them all, but h why did you outside of J Cole because a lot.
Speaker 5: Of my favorite rappers are abusers.
Speaker 6: J Cole and who I listened to the most is all female rappers and Jacob and I listened to Drake.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: I used to listen to Drake a lot. Other than that, I had to swush it up.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Fab was one of my favorite rappers.
Speaker 1: Though about to say I could see you be in the Fab.
Speaker 5: I was a huge, huge, huge Fab.
Speaker 4: I don't really trust a girl that's at least from my era of age that didn't like Fab. I can't thruster. Oh, that's weird if she didn't like that.
Speaker 1: Most girls in the like early two thousands, twenty ten's it was Fab. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Soul tape was like my era of like growing up in like dating, like finally date, Oh my lord.
Speaker 5: Who get off?
Speaker 1: I heard he's trying to put the soul tapes on DSPs. But the sampling of you know, some of Yeah, that's a lot of sampling problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because a lot of stuff we've seen with like so Far Gone and like other mixtapes that have ended up on there, they were rapping over rappers they know beats that's sole tape shit, good fucking luck, that's.
Speaker 1: Such a stage are not amazing series though, Soul.
Speaker 6: Tap mixtape series period. I was happy that you put there's no competition on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, saying stuff is great again because he was wrapping over beats of rappers that he knows and similar labels like Sulted putting on DSPs.
Speaker 1: Just do another one. Oh no, I'm I mean listen, I'm definitely with that. But even if doing another one, like I want to see those these DSPs sometimes they could really just mess up, like the listening experience of some of your favorite artists, Like with all of these you know loopholes and you know clearances issues and just give us let us hear the music. Man like work that ship out on some other We don't need to know when y'all worked that out. We shouldn't know, like, Okay, they cleared it. That's why it's up here, like it should always be available when we want to hear it. And y'all deal with that shit on the.
Speaker 6: Other thing, saying that because it ain't it ain't you fighting for pub That's why you talking.
Speaker 1: About when we talk about clearing, like it's just like y'all either gonna get it clear or y'are not right. But I mean we should still be able to go to it to Spotify wherever and listen to the record like I mean, just maybe not get paid from it. However, they could trick the streams like it just don't count those because that I don't know what. We should be able to still listen to that music on those Platforms's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm glad I was that iTunes kid. I still have all the soul tapes. I have everything from the mixtape era. I have in my iTunes and connects to my phone, Like if I'm in the car, I can access my iTunes from twenty ten.
Speaker 1: And have everything.
Speaker 5: That's nice.
Speaker 4: I'm glad I was that nerd that made sure he downloaded everything before.
Speaker 1: Remember iPods, of course I love a few. I lost my iPod that had all of that on the iPod Touch.
Speaker 5: My iPod Touch went crazy.
Speaker 1: I was so sick I lost that iPod. Oh my dad had that was some shit on it.
Speaker 3: The shuffles were the funniest ones. I just guessing what you I got ten thousand songs, then I'm getting a fucking shuffle. iPod was the in my opinion, the best era of not the music that was out, but just as a consumer. I loved being able to just take my I also like the phone and I don't need two things. But the iPod was it plugging that ship into the tape deck best best moments in my life.
Speaker 1: I feel like that. I feel like I feel like Apple needs to bring a new iPod back for what though, Because I feel like we need something just for our music.
Speaker 6: But what sence does that make? You would carry it just for your music? You still because you got to carry your phone.
Speaker 1: Leave it in your car, leaving it you know what I mean? Like just but I feel like you we need that though, we need just that the music that this is all of my music right here.
Speaker 5: But we don't need it because you have it in your phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I feel like, yes, yes, I still not have Apple music here and it says Apple music or library.
Speaker 1: Go to my library, and I got all my ship? You think I don't know how to do that.
Speaker 4: I was just showing here, you don't need another.
Speaker 1: Nah man, we need we need the iPod. We need a new iPod. Give us a new because then like you can you know, you can see the little thing on there and it's like give us you know what I mean, like and I could still have my phone if I want to be like, I don't want to mix the two, like being able to compartmentaliz music and entertainment.
Speaker 3: When she says, yo, can I see your phone on and put something on? Now she has access to your text messages. If it was an iPod, I don't care.
Speaker 1: About that, but that is you could just for those that go through that, that's that's genius though, But now I don't. I don't go through that. Well.
Speaker 4: I mean I would buy an iPod if they still worked, just for nostalgia.
Speaker 1: Pas, That's what I'm saying. I needed and give us a new iPod Apple.
Speaker 5: I'm sure the old ones still work.
Speaker 1: No, no, they still work, But I'm just saying we need a with the technology they have now, like what what did what there?
Speaker 3: Did Bono have on Steve Jobs They were the only group that ever got their own iPod that we all wanted. It was the black iPod with the red circle.
Speaker 1: It was in the what We Do video? M hm.
Speaker 3: They were the only group that when you bought an iPod there was a YouTube album on it, and then when you got an iPhone.
Speaker 1: There was a YouTube?
Speaker 8: What what?
Speaker 1: What list?
Speaker 4: What flight log? Did Bono find? Of Steve Jobs? It was probably close friends, man, that iPod? You know, I wanted that iPod so bad.
Speaker 5: I didn't even know this existed. What mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I only knew about it because fifty in game had it in the what We Do video and then from there everyone was like, yeah, what the fuck was that?
Speaker 1: And they was like, oh, it's the U two one? But was it for sale?
Speaker 4: Like I never saw anyone with it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was for sale. I think was it for sale? Well dem got this? Only Jimmy Ivan and Bono had it.
Speaker 6: What was I'm sorry, I'm looking at this article that says Bono was sorry for forcing YouTube album on everybody.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 5: I tried everything to get that ship off of their They.
Speaker 1: Definitely forced that album on, which funny is like, I still don't think I ever listened to it.
Speaker 3: I never did, and I wasn't like a YouTube hater. My dad liked YouTube, irish the whole thing. I still have no idea. One song was always in my hands, never listened to it.
Speaker 6: Well, you guys can get them on eBay, the YouTube ipon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can get on eBay.
Speaker 5: That dope for E said. I probably won't, but.
Speaker 1: I can't wait till next weekend. Moll just walks in with YouTube.
Speaker 4: And the headphones that go around your ear.
Speaker 1: Like exactly, then you're gonna be like, yo, I'm about to order one. I'm like, see, I told you fire.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 3: Those headphones were the worst on the bus of the train, like you couldn't even put your head back.
Speaker 1: I never had the big It was either the regular wired ones or AirPods. I never did the rap for the back ahead. I'm actually with my walkman and shit.
Speaker 6: I'm you guys don't have like well you're probably past that age group. The new iPhone headphones, the big ships.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: They spoiled me with the AirPods. That's just too much going on on my head. I don't even like wearing hats, and.
Speaker 1: I don't like to be outside listening to music and stuff, and I can't hear like the world I'm in, like, I need to know what's going on on the sidewalk I'm walking on if everybody starts streaming behind me, running because somebody's on the sidewalk with a knife, stabbing random and I'm just walking down the block listening to I need to know what's going on behind me. With those big air like, you can't hear nothing. It literally drowns everything out around And they.
Speaker 4: Don't have the transparency setting the same way they do with AirPods.
Speaker 5: I'm sure they do. But even with air pods I take, I keep only walk with one AirPod in.
Speaker 1: I feel that never to the only tell me I have two AirPods on this I want to.
Speaker 5: Flight because you got to hear the bad bitches walking in.
Speaker 1: No, I don't need to hear what this flight attend that it's saying. If this shit start going down, the seatbelt is not saving me, man, get out the way.
Speaker 3: Wait, so when they're doing the safety thing in the video, you don't stop what you're doing to watch. Get the refresh yourself onto that.
Speaker 5: I do want.
Speaker 1: I'm in that know my stops. I'm sleep, I'm already sleep.
Speaker 6: I don't give it when I'm in the exits seat, I do listen like okay, because then it's my job to save other people.
Speaker 5: And I want to die a hero. You feel me? You the marriage you don't want to die a hero?
Speaker 6: Go down like it was like yeah, like if somebody survive, and somebody survived, to tell them now I didn't do everything I could.
Speaker 5: That's wow. I'm not leaving that legacy.
Speaker 1: Mayby to God forbid. If we on the flight together and that shit start going down, wherever you sitting at, you better do what I do. Well get let's try to get the fuck out of here as fast as we can.
Speaker 3: Is that not the most in your face proof that the airlines do not give a fuck about your safety and only the money that you bring. They don't vet anyone except for a flight attendant walking up to you, kneeling down and going are you able to open the door in an emergency? And you say yes, and she walks away before you even say yes. That is how they vet the person that in an emergency they want to know if you're able to is going to make sure all of us can get out of this plane. Have you ever been in a plane accident? Have you ever been in a stressful situation? What's your decision making?
Speaker 1: Do you have an anxiety?
Speaker 3: Nothing at all, except for we don't even All we know is your name on a ticket. We don't know what your weight class is, your age, nothing.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter in the event of an emergency.
Speaker 3: Are you able to do something you've never done before in your entire life during a situation that is the most traumatic situation a human being could be in?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, I got this, Yeah, I got this. It works for me. As long as I have extra leg space, I'm good. And I don't even know if I I wouldn't know how to open that door, even if I'm reading the instructions, the instructions on it lift this turn that. I don't know that. If this ship lands in water, then I'm gonna be like it's not opening, Like I don't know if I'm gonna be able to open it.
Speaker 6: That's how I feel about the air things that are allegedly going to drop down, They're like, oh, unstrapped this, I don't know how to in the heat of the moment, I'm not gonna know how to do that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that oxygen ain't gonna help. I'm still gonna pass out if this is so, it is what it is.
Speaker 5: It's from fear, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: I've dropped my phone so many times in the seat. I do know how to take the cushion out for the flotation device though. Oh yeah, I have seen it. I've seen the straps and everything. I'd be cool like jumping off the wing where it's not a phone in between the seat a million times at one point. And I'm not trying to big lead you guys in here. One time when I was flying first class, they had to bring a maintenance guide to unscrew the actual lay back seat.
Speaker 5: M yeah, that would happen to.
Speaker 4: You and the world.
Speaker 6: Yeah, where it's like, I'm sorry, put like my phone, Like I have to get my phone, Like I'm really sorry.
Speaker 1: Well yeah I need.
Speaker 3: I fell asleep and it fell down there, and when we landed, I was like, my phone is definitely down there, damn. So but I'm not going to get my phone.
Speaker 1: Take the seat out. Rory standing at the gate waiting for him to come bring him his phone.
Speaker 3: I mean, what's more important for the maintenance guy to do check to make sure the engine screws are there, or take a whole laybacks.
Speaker 1: Naturally your phone is more important.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess it's a weird transition into strategies. Prayers to everyone in New Orleans.
Speaker 4: Over it was New.
Speaker 1: Year's Day, of New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, New.
Speaker 3: Year's Day, somebody took a truck and drove extremely fast all the way through Bourbon Street and hit a lot of people, injured, a bunch killed, a few. Prayers to families and the victims. At the exact same time in Vegas, there was a Tesla truck that was parked outside Trump's Hotel lit on fire. There were no victims in Vegas though, correct. Yes, somebody died, somebody did. I believe one person died and a few others were injured. There's somebody in the car.
Speaker 1: Awful prayers.
Speaker 3: Prayers to all the victims and all the people that were injured, as well as their families. It's been reported with who the fuck knows that there was an ISIS flag on this pickup truck that was plowing through Bourbon Street, and that that gentleman and the gentleman that set up the thing in Vegas were at the same army base together at the exact same time. I am not here to disrespect any victims, but this is a whole bunch of crock of fucking shit.
Speaker 1: But they did both rent those cars from Toro something something there. I'm just saying it's some some type of connection there. Rory this again.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying this is some Alex Jones, uh, Sandy Hook.
Speaker 1: No one died.
Speaker 3: I think people were really really harmed and killed in this fucked up situation. This is one thousand percent a fucking ploy within our own government, the ISIS flag. Get the fuck out of here, Yeah, get the fuck out of And first of all, ISIS was funded and created by Israel and the United States. So yeah, if they did have an ISIS flag, that does actually check out. Because I think this is one thousand percent from us, without question, I'm with you on that. Popping the whole year off with more bullshit to try to distract us. I know what you guys are trying to do. And I ran everything that's happened with Israel. Oh God, no ISIS is back in the States, I know, because we fund.
Speaker 1: Them, right, they're here, they've been going off.
Speaker 3: I just at this point, it's like it's just super offensive of like how much in our face. This shit is of killing our own citizens just for your own fucking energy in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, I mean I.
Speaker 3: Didn't want to be that guy, but in twenty twenty five, I'm sorry for all the the political science majors that end up in our communities and call me full of shit. Cool, I'm fine with it. I'm going to continue to call out what I actually see with the limited knowledge that I do have. If it's so obvious to an idiot like me, then that is a problem. Right. No, I don't think this is some guys, some guy that was part of ISIS that went through Texas from Mexico and then ran through New Orleans and killed a bunch of people, ironically with the ISIS flag.
Speaker 1: Right, But either way, we do want to say preis condola, sustetic. Body that was lives was lost, families that were affected by these events.
Speaker 3: It's all just many baya pigs, seism maddics like it's I know, this is just making us all feel comfortable as a society for all the bullshit we're about to do in the Middle East, right, Like we see what ISIS is doing, Like who we can't even get a drink we can't get a hurricane in New Orleans anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, the Super Bowls there, I'm terrified. What are we going to do? Holy shit, No, I'll get it. I'm with you on that.
Speaker 4: They're trying to ruin the NFL.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on that. And also at Amazouri nightclub in Queens, Yeah, there was a shooting New Year's Day as well, New year a night.
Speaker 3: Eleven people injured. Prayers to everyone. I hate to say that that is a little too common at Amazona.
Speaker 1: That place has been definitely. I didn't even know it was still open. So when now, I was like, wait a minute, I thought they closed that down seven shootings ago. Like he's seven shootings ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had told me yesterday morning or whatever the fuck it was. She said, eleven people were shot or injured at a queen's club. I said, A'mazuro And she said, how did you know?
Speaker 4: I was like, because I've been to Amazuo and shots ring off in front of that club every fucking night.
Speaker 1: You've been to Amazouri or Amazura.
Speaker 4: Both, Okay, depends if it's a male or female.
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 4: I thought it was odd that they brought them to a Long Island hospital when Jamaica Hospital is walking distance and that's the biggest trauma unit. But that's a different and foil anyways, do it voicemails?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got male.
Speaker 7: Hey Ria, mall Hey everyone. So I've been dating the Sky for about eight months and he has two kids, and so I met his kids for the first time last month and since then, like whenever I spend the evenings at his house, like you know, they're there and we do dinner and like the whole thing.
Speaker 8: So I've like spent some time with them, but not that much. And so one of his kids, the older one.
Speaker 7: His daughter, I just really really relate to her, like I see a lot of my childhood self in her, like a lot of the way she's just like anxious about things, just like a lot of small quirks that she has, Like I get them, like because I have those quirks too. And my boyfriend he doesn't understand it at all, Like she frustrates him so much.
Speaker 8: She doesn't. He just doesn't have that personality type.
Speaker 7: And so I actually love spending time with her because I feel like I'm able to be this like supportive, you know, understanding figure in her life. And like I had a bad childhood, so I never had that, and so when I spend time with her, it feels like it feels like I'm like fixing something, you know, and like I've been through therapy and all of that, but like none of that makes me feel as good as like spending time with his child and like being able to be someone in their life that like I didn't have life and that I needed. And so I guess what I'm wondering is like, is this like is this fucked up?
Speaker 8: Like this is weird?
Speaker 7: Should I be like distancing myself from this relationship? I don't know, what do you guys think.
Speaker 3: I think she is on a clear path to getting her ass whooped well first of all, eight months of dating. And I could be wrong, but that's a little early, in my opinion, early to start like sitting dinner and having relationships with your partner's kids.
Speaker 1: But I don't know, maybe I'm old school. I know people do that after two weeks. I love making somebody's kids after two weeks. It's crazy some people first night showing up the issue.
Speaker 6: I've been at someone's kid, though the earliest, the earliest on purpose, not by accident, like introduced to the kid like you like, not even introduce us, not introduced as a boyfriend, but introduced.
Speaker 4: Probably a little over a year.
Speaker 1: We weren't like maybe like five months.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, same, But.
Speaker 3: It was a year. We weren't like dating. We were talking and fucking like. It wasn't like it wasn't super serious, but like it started to get a little bit more serious, and then I met her son, but it wasn't really that big of a deal. Yeah, but I wasn't trying to fix my childhood traumas by using their children at dinner time to do so. Which I think that's great that she is finding peace in this entire thing. But I feel like, because she's never felt this type of way, even with therapy, she's going to start to get addicted to this new relationship that she has with her cosplay kid as a mother, and it could get into some dangerous water with the real mother.
Speaker 4: Ye, you're getting off and I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. But she didn't mention it like that. No, she said, it feels like it feels like I'm fixing something.
Speaker 3: I believe she was saying fixing herself. I don't know if she was saying that I was a little confused. Yet, if you said fixing your kid, then the mother's gonna punch you directly for it, for sure. But I can see you getting in a pattern of overstepping because you're getting this high and this selfish fix off the relationship with this kid that isn't really asking for it, nor is her mother or father even in that regard asking for.
Speaker 6: How did you get that from what she said? What you just internalized that and made it all about her and.
Speaker 3: Her fix She just said that it was all about her, and she said, should I leave this relationship because it's getting weird?
Speaker 4: She made it all about her, not me.
Speaker 5: I don't think she made it all about her.
Speaker 6: I think that she said that she relates to the kid a lot, and also that the kid she's helped, like the kid feels understood by her, So she feels like she's helping fix their childhood.
Speaker 5: What are you?
Speaker 4: Can you play the last like fifteen twenty.
Speaker 8: Seconds in their life that like I didn't have in my life and that I did. And so I guess what I'm wondering is like, is this like is this fucked up? Like it's weird? Should I be like distancing myself from this relationship.
Speaker 3: I don't know what do you guys think she's saying that, because before that she was saying she was not so much using this relationship because I think she wants to be there and be a good partner and have a relationship with her partner's kids. But she has been getting off on it because therapy wasn't working. This has brought her peace to fix her childhood. You don't think you get addicted or maybe overstep once you realize something's working for yourself, that's not for the other, for the kids. She admitted it's for her, she'd but.
Speaker 5: I don't think she said it was just for her. I don't think. I think that's where you're going wrong.
Speaker 6: You're turning it into Yes, it could also be fixing herself, but I don't think she's doing it for selfish reasons. You keep saying like she gets off on it, Like, I don't think that it's that. I think that the kid very obviously she's like she said, she said, I had a fucked up childhood, and I see myself in her. I think the kid does need help and guidance. She said that the father doesn't understand her. She literally said that she said that her father doesn't understand her, and I understand the things that she's going through. I don't think that it's just for selfish like, oh, I'm.
Speaker 3: Tricks saying she had a up childhood and didn't have someone like her in her life that could guide her. That's what she was saying, the way she guides his daughter.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's what I'm like.
Speaker 1: She was saying that she the girl that's calling she had a rough childhood. Yeah, maybe she's being to the daughter what she needed somebody to be to her. Exactly. No, that's what I'm doing, the type of that.
Speaker 5: But that's because the daughter needs it. That's the thing.
Speaker 6: I don't think she's just doing. Daughter needs it. That's why she's doing it. That's why she sees herself in her and she says.
Speaker 1: Her bonus bonus children, right, Yes, I do, so you can.
Speaker 6: And there's something there's some things that I've seen in her will all due respect to her parents in their own things that they go through, is everybody offers something different to a child. That's why always said that, Like even when we got into that conversation where it's like, if you break up with somebody, you should leave their child alone. And I'm like, what happened to the It takes a village. This is not just about me and your relationship. If I have entered into this village to help this child move along in life, I'm not just gonna step out of that because I'm no longer in a relationship Because every adult that comes into a child's life has something different, different.
Speaker 5: To offer them. But it's the person I've called village, the person I've called.
Speaker 6: My bonus, but I never got kicked out the village you talked that shit, the person, the person that I call my bonus child. I have something different to offer her than her mother and her father. Her mother and her father both respect that, and even though we've broken up, they both allow still allowed me to be in her life.
Speaker 3: That's why my aunt's uncles, fake aunts, uncles exactly, parents are so important because to your point, parents only have the perspective of a parent and can only give so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it depends though on a relationship and how it ended with your partner. Because like I remember one time, like a girl, I was there and she had a daughter, and like she would like we were done, but she would always use the yo she keep asking about you, that that would be her way to kind of like still reach out to me, keep it touching, and I'm like, Yo, get off my phone. I don't care that your daughter keep bringing my name up, and you know what I'm saying. So it depends on how the relationship with your partner ended and if you can tell that they're using that as a means to kind of like still have some type of communication with you. But if it ends healthy and it's like all right, everything's good, and you still have this relationship with their kid, I think absolutely you should still you know, have to maintain that relationship. I mean, I mean now when it's being used to kind of like keep you know, some type of energy going with you.
Speaker 6: But if you have a real relationship with the kid, with the kid, then the relationship can't be used Like if I have a real relationship with your child, like a real one, not we was just cool because me and you were dating, Like me and this child have each other's phone numbers, we have secrets like like this is I have a relationship with this child, then there's nothing you can say to use that against me because because I have a real relationship with that child. You don't have to manufacture one one already exists. What it sounds like what Shorty and you was she was manufacturing? Or okay, yeah, a kid might have asked about you, but she's only using that to get in touch with you, whereas with me, from my experience, and I can't speak on everybody else's experience that person, it could be times where we're not speaking and he'll be like, yo, so and so is asking about you. I told her to text you, and it's like, I don't have to respond to you because I have her phone number, or I have her mother's phone number.
Speaker 5: You see what.
Speaker 3: You're also the adult in the situation too, though, Yeah, though you have to have some couth. If the parents don't want you to communicate with their kid, that's.
Speaker 5: Not the case with you, yes, and I don't think that was the case with her.
Speaker 4: An age different. I'm assumed that their child wasn't that old like Demerius. I think you're speaking about a teenager at this point, right, a twelve year twelve okay, just thinking phone whatever.
Speaker 3: But I think that changes with age too. Like a girl I was dating had he was like five or six. There's only so much of a relationship that could even exist as opposed to a twelve year old.
Speaker 1: Yeah you could. He don't remember you five years old.
Speaker 5: He thought she was the milk man.
Speaker 3: But to go back to this woman kind of what we're talking about. She said, she's only had a handful of times that she's even met with his kids. They had like two or three dinners, whatever the fuck she said. She said, hasn't been much time. Don't overstep just because you're enjoying fixing your childhood through your partner's kid. You can. You can overstep, That's all I'm saying. That's my advice to her, not to get out of the situation, but tread lightly. You've only been around the daughter a handful of times. Yeah, you're recognizing things that you may not even understand because it's only been a few times.
Speaker 4: Don't overstep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely, don't overstep.
Speaker 6: And if that relationship, not even just with the with the guy with the daughter, is meant to be, and you're meant to be an angel in her life, then it will naturally happen. I remember at Will's at Will Smith's ex wife Sharie had to tell Jada when him and Jada first got married, like, chill, shorty, you a little bit too eager for like this whole family ship and with my son and everything, like you know, they talked about it on the raid table, talk like yeah, you came in a little eager, Chill the fuck out. This is still my family. But eventually she earned that spot in her son's life. She earned that spot. So just let it get there, would you?
Speaker 1: A little too eager? You know what I'm saying? Fall back?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my family too much relaxed, yo, I don't know about so many celebrities first families.
Speaker 4: So Will Smith has kids outside of Willow.
Speaker 5: You didn't. Yeah, he has what's his son's name?
Speaker 4: Uh, thank you, peg, I'm not crazy.
Speaker 5: I know you guys didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has got a whole video with his kid in it, like just of us.
Speaker 3: I thought an actor, no, And yeah I did think that was about Jayden, but I just thought Jaden was like an infant.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's his oldest son, Trey.
Speaker 6: They call him Trey because his name is Will the third Trap. Yeah, that's his baby with Cheri's and Pino and they remember you don't remember how they used to make fun on the internet. Because it'd be like Jada, Will and Scherie, Like they'll all be on vacation together and they's be like, oh, I knew they were swingers because.
Speaker 1: His ex wife. Yeah, I guess, I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that just never stuck in my brain. I do remember some of that though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like even finding out late that Caitlyn Jenner formerly known as Bruce Jenner has a like a whole fa family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I figured that out recently, that like.
Speaker 1: Jenner had a whole family.
Speaker 3: Yes, I thought, like Kylie and Kendall, like that was his first go out. I didn't know he had seventeen kids and a full wife before.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, what Why do they only show off their second family with the celebrity mother.
Speaker 1: Because that's when you got it right.
Speaker 5: That's not true.
Speaker 1: He had literally when you got it right the second time.
Speaker 4: Did you see when Kevin Hard got the Mark Twain Award?
Speaker 1: I think it was last year. No, I didn't see it on Netflix. I didn't watch it yet.
Speaker 3: It's funny and Chris Rock comes on stage and looks up at Kevin and his wife and said, look at Kevin, smile, he's got that second wife happiness.
Speaker 1: You got it right the second time, Yeah, you figured it out. The first one is trial and error. You know, you kind of got to figure it out. Second one is like, I don't know how to do this thing.
Speaker 5: Damn Sasha aim to be the second wife, not the first.
Speaker 1: Or get married twice.
Speaker 3: Do you guys ever have the thought of let's say you have a long, healthy marriage and you get to like sixty five seventy and your partner passes away. They had some time, like you guys could discuss it wasn't like immediate a disease, and they're like, hey, I want you to go be happy. Don't think that you can't go socialize or like date again. Like it's not the end of your life. You have my blessing to continue on. Don't block the world out when I pass. What you're like, senior citizen dating life would look like like I would definitely just find like a twenty one year old yoga instructor and just blow me to my grave.
Speaker 1: Oh but so you can't do that because then you call all these older guys when they do. We sit here every week and kick Bill Bellie.
Speaker 3: He's he's an able body man that is the coach of a team. Go find someone of your of your age. If I'm old, I'm an old widow, like I can't move, how seventy I'm thirty four. I can barely moves.
Speaker 1: He's an athlete, Belichick, he's not an athlete, and he's seventy? Is he seventy? Bill Belichick? He's a sharp mind. He has a sharp mind.
Speaker 5: Seventy two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you sit here, you kick Belichick's back in every week, and now here you are saying if I'm seventy, Robert instructor eighty Look, no, no, don't try to up the score now because you found out Belichick is seventy two.
Speaker 4: First of all, stop yelling at someone that's a widow.
Speaker 3: I'm grieving, Okay. First of all, you're right, I'm not thinking straight. The love of my life, the only person i've known. Yeah, we've been married since I was a ninth The lord called her home. Yes, I'm dealing with that.
Speaker 1: So now you need a twenty one year old plate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you know, I got hit problems my knees. So I got to go to Yeah, and it was a you know dream all my friends are going to and whatever, realisticly romantic married a mistress.
Speaker 4: That wait, so the mistress was with me for forty years.
Speaker 5: No, you found her too, were the later thirty.
Speaker 3: You went through a divorce and everything. Oh yeah that would be great. Yeah, we could finally live our truth.
Speaker 5: Is they rulee to marry the mistress?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: Is it like disrespectful to marry the mistress?
Speaker 3: I think that it was pretty often my wife that passed. Yeah, yeah, that's kind of crazy. Oh yeah, he fucked his sibling that passed wife. Yeah, the bidens are crazy.
Speaker 5: That happened.
Speaker 6: I feel like that happens so much in white households though, Like I feel like they feel like they're the only ones that understand each other's grief, like the best friend in the in the person that died.
Speaker 5: They're the only ones that understand the grief.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't think do y'all? Don't think that crackhead should be like in jail?
Speaker 4: Uh I for what a first defense gun charge?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, for having if he colluded with China? Yeah, of course I think it should be a like Yeah, I think I think all the emails of him saying I'll talk to the big guy, you know for sure, But the things that he was arrested for, No, I don't. I don't think a firearm possession should carry that much jail time for a first defender, okay. And I don't think someone that smokes crack should go to jail. I think they should get rehab.
Speaker 4: And I think someone that fucks to hookers and films it on their laptop with a gun and crack should actually be awarded instead of.
Speaker 1: Being That's like, like what a life that is.
Speaker 3: If my dad, my dad was in Congress and then became the vice president, I'd be doing the same thing.
Speaker 1: Now he's the president, and now I could do whatever the fuck I want.
Speaker 5: You guys want one?
Speaker 4: Well before can you guys answer who would be your like second spouse before you die, like your last five to ten years that you.
Speaker 1: Want to find out? Who's my first spouse? For my second one?
Speaker 3: You met her at a farmer's market. She writes poetry, the most quintessential wife that you could have. You loved her to death. She got two bodies zero.
Speaker 4: You took her flower and then she wrote a poem on a plate with a flower about it, and you put it on your mantle and she with her ashes.
Speaker 1: Next to it. Yeah, So who would I remarry?
Speaker 3: Not even remarry, But who would be your next situation? You're about you don't have much time left, but you gotta live.
Speaker 1: Your years now. I find like a middle aged lawyer, okay, something like that.
Speaker 4: Support her, Like.
Speaker 1: She's divorced, kids have grown. You know, she's just looking to get nailed to the wall every night.
Speaker 5: You think, and your eighty year old ass is gonna nail her to the wall.
Speaker 1: Pop Pop, that's a fact.
Speaker 5: This shit works out here.
Speaker 3: The amount of stuff they have. Well, first of all, all this stuff I think may end up ruining these fucking kids. And they're gonna have ed way younger than most people. But at the rate that we have these pills, by the time I'm eighty, I'll easily have an erection with the ship they have.
Speaker 5: On Okay, I'll be action. You won't have working hips, nigga.
Speaker 4: First of all, I'm dating the yoga instructor.
Speaker 1: She'll help me. You don't see how you tied in health and fitness. That's how I met her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think your niggas is living a fantasy.
Speaker 3: I think you're gonna find like some nice young, thirty year old Latin salsa dancer fantasy.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 6: If I get if my husband dies and I'm a seventy nine year old woman, I'm going to live out the rest of my years alone with my children, and I'll be perfectly fine.
Speaker 5: I have been dating since I was fucking.
Speaker 4: Fourteen years old.
Speaker 5: You will date since I was fourteen years.
Speaker 6: If my mind mind has for thirty years and now sing sing, I'm going to you're gonna let him use your address as a No, you're gonna let me use your house.
Speaker 1: So it's yoga. Come check on, y'all.
Speaker 6: Do know that older men are the ones that can't be alone. Older women have no problem being alone, like they actually like being alone.
Speaker 1: Every other woman I've met.
Speaker 6: Who got who are like her husband died or she was divorced, as long as her kids were alive, she was actually perfectly fine being alone.
Speaker 5: I'm tired of niggas at thirty.
Speaker 6: You think at eighty, after I've been married the one for forty years, then I'm gonna want to go get another one.
Speaker 5: No, I'm good, Look because the pussy is dried up. Eighty grimma cookies.
Speaker 1: I'm good, but I think the same way. But you want somebody, we'll have a round there. Somebody just come walk by and grab your little soggy ass every morning. You want that. Maybe not full out sex, but you want that partner in there that can flirt and that you can argue with you. You're don't want to argue at eighty.
Speaker 5: At eighty, I have kids and grand kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know they leave, They walk out the door like all right, and that's perfect. They'll leave it.
Speaker 4: They'll be at Mars at that point.
Speaker 5: I'll be able to be fucking alone.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, as ass, your grandmom and them as eighty year old women, you know, if they would go and get another husband right now, ask them and see what they tell.
Speaker 1: You that lady, who want an old miserable lady? He needs a dick. Nobody want that. This shit don't work to get out of here.
Speaker 5: Dick is going to make you miserable.
Speaker 3: But I think the same way will have the erection ship, y'all will have like some artificial mango substance.
Speaker 1: Y'all can take an eighty that will.
Speaker 5: Happen made mango like? What made you? What fruit like? What made you think of that fruit?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Whatever Wallet and Rick Ross rap about. Yeah, dice pineapples and ship. It'll just be in a ray of fruit. That'll make your pussy wet.
Speaker 1: I think by that time.
Speaker 4: Be medication for everything.
Speaker 1: You'll die.
Speaker 4: Fuck some eightye old pussy. I'll feel like some twenty five.
Speaker 1: Year old pussy. No, it won't.
Speaker 4: You don't know what's gonna happen in forty fifty years.
Speaker 1: No eighty ye old pussy for like twenty five year pussy. It's twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to be fuck well, women are supposed to be fucking robots right now. You have to find a eight year old pussy.
Speaker 1: They started with the road. The only thing that the rose is what set it off. That's set it up.
Speaker 3: I'm also crying as someone getting paroded after forty years and going to Demeris and say, oh can I use your assress?
Speaker 1: I need your house, My po need an address. Get that check the marriage going. Let that nigga use it. You're gonna give them restrictions. You can only stay in the basement. You can't come upstairs after eight o'clock. That nigga's gonna be right. Yeah, you open the door. You hungry? Did you leave his plate in the microwave? Your plate is on the oven on the stove if you want it. Just stop trying to get that man of course his DeMars, and just let him sleep in the bed with you. To lead that nig in the basement. It's cold down there.
Speaker 4: A few weeks ago, not even ship two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Uh, one of my lifelong friends that I've talked about on this pod that has had some criminal issues ask me he's trying to get a truck driving job right now in Jersey and asked if he could use my address for it. I've only laughed that hard twice on the phone.
Speaker 1: It was once.
Speaker 3: It was once when Love and Hip Hop called me and asked if I wanted to be on it, and the second time when my criminal friend since Kindergarten asked if he could use my address for his truck driving job, like he hasn't had warrants and police come to his house.
Speaker 1: And now I was like, no, so they can come to my house, NA, ask where you are for nothing. Don't even send me nothing. How about that?
Speaker 3: Take my po box, use that and then you'd have to get a license and really use my fuck though, no, we're not on that, but anyways, I think we can get out of here.
Speaker 4: This was a good, good first episode.
Speaker 1: Getting back, Yes, twenty twenty five. Let's get this a Patreon.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about some of our twenty twenty five predictions. Yeah, oh, I'm excited.
Speaker 6: I want to talk about all the shit y'all did in twenty twenty four to annoy the fuck out of me.
Speaker 1: I love that. But how long is the list though?
Speaker 5: Baby?
Speaker 2: Long?
Speaker 5: How long you got?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Wait, let me start thinking it? All right, cool, let's get into it. Let me start thinking the shit that you did that annoyed me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let's get into our Patreon and let's get out all of our grievances and annoyances with each other so we can kind of put that to bed and go into twenty twenty five with a clean slate. Yep, all right, We're going to our patreon subscribe now. Thank y'all for listening. We will be back soon in a couple of days. Be safe, be blessed, Happy twenty twenty five. I'm that nigga. He's just jigit. Peace, No will, no