Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott channannan, thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. You know what we might do, Lindon. We might take calls because we don't we have a lot of guests today and maybe we'll do it at the half hour. If you want to call us at the bottom of this hour, we'll take your calls eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to give us a call, and thank you for being with us. And wow, I don't know what else to say. This was a mandate of all mandates. I can't believe I'm even going to do this. But they weren't particularly happy over at MSDNZ and the victory of Donald Trump, which was just overwhelming. It was it was almost unprecedented. Even Liberal Joe, our old friend, said, Trump's win is the biggest red waves since Reagan in nineteen eighty Fords when Reagan won, you know, forty nine states. The Democratic Party was wiped out this morning. We don't know what the total amount will be in terms of Senate seats, but it's going to be probably around fifty five ish by the time we guess one bit of good news. Originally, the projection was that the House of Representatives might go Democratic, and then it was like going to be a slight of my majority, maybe two or three seats. And the decision desk is now up that number to two hundred and twenty three Republicans to two hundred and twelve Democrats, which means that they have a mandate now to go forward. And if Republicans can simply unite and you get these these agenda items fast, we can very quickly get the country back on track, which to me was what this country was all about, what the country is all about. And this was my final plea to all of you. I've got to confess as I start the show today, and it kind of came out last night on TV. I was on Fox preppaar Martha Wakin leading the coverage for Fox, and they had all of us on there and at different times, and I was on from nine to ten thirty or somewhere around there, maybe eleven, I don't remember. And I had information yesterday that would contradict what was my closing message to all of you in this audience. I was not withholding information. I kind of pride myself and always wanting to be honest with our audience. I set it to Linda straight up, I don't want to talk about polling too much in the days leading up to the election, that I really wanted to focus on one message, and that was that I looked at the polls. The polls were very, very close. I got to tip my hat to our polsters, and that would be Robert Kahley, Trafalgar, Matt Towery, Insider Advantage, John McLaughlin McLaughlin and associates, and this group that keeps popping up all the time Atlas Intel, I think is what their name is. And they've done very well the last number of election cycles, because like six, like twenty sixteen, in twenty twenty here in twenty twenty four, the presidential election year, they just nailed it. And what they I mean they were literally within you know, tens of a point on each case of where every state would land. And it was kind of stunning to me how accurate they were. And I had conversations with Robert Kahley and Matt Towry about I'm like, how do you get it right every single presidential election year? How do you guys do it? And we just had a long explanation about it, but putting all of that aside, I knew yesterday, and I didn't want to focus on it. But I knew yesterday, and when I was on America's newsroom yesterday with Dana Perino and Bill Himmer, I kind of gave it away, and I gave it away a little bit yesterday, but I didn't want to focus on it because in a way, it contradicted my final message to all of you, and the information was just a math issue. And it's amazing to me that more people didn't pick up on it. They just didn't, And I'm like, are you guys not paying attention to early voting? And what a dramatic shift had taken place. Now, let me step back for a second and remind this audience that when after twenty twenty, I started, at some point pretty early on realizing that we can't we have to face a truth and a reality that we don't want to face, and that was that Republicans and Conservatives that they have a mysterious reluctance and resistance. Those of you that listen't regularly have heard me say those words over and over again to early voting voting by mail, et cetera. And I understand it. It's not the system that I would choose, although in all fairness the state I live in now, Florida, they handle it perfectly. It was amazing last time. How long did it take from the time that Florida polls clothesland that to the time we got the results. It was like forty five minutes. Forty five minutes, it was like lightning speed. We may not know the results out in Arizona for ten days. I'm reading. I'm like, you've got to be kidding me, you know, thank god. You know, Donald Trump has been declared the winner by a long shot. It's a landslide. He's gonna win Arizona anyway, and I think he's gonna win Nevada. Boy, no tax on tips, no tax on overtime. I think probably resonated really well with those hardworking service workers that live in Vegas and other parts Reno and other parts of Nevada. And so, but what did the data that I had? And I did speak about it, but I didn't want to focus on it. So it's not like I was hiding it from you. And the data was very very clear. Is that in spite of this not being the system that most Conservatives that I know want, that most Republicans I know want, because I know what I want in terms of elections to have the most integrity so we have the most confidence and results. And that would be make election day a national holiday, make it a single day, and you would have proof of citizenship, you'd have voter ID, you'd have signature verification, you'd have chain of custody controls, you'd have updated voter roles for every election, probably every six months would be ideal. Obviously, you can't have illegal immigrants on the voter rolls. And you would have partisan observers, meaning let's say you have a libertarian, you have a Republican, you have a conservative candidate like you. They have a conservative party in New York, a Democrat, and every party gets a representative inside of every precinct that gets to watch the voting all day long, and every precinct and when the polls closed, the vote counting up close after once they start the vote counting so that there's no shenanigans. And even Kamala Harris once stated that, yeah, well Russia, can't you know, hack a piece of paper and you know, kind of agree with me on this. But what I saw and what we learned is that it took a while in the beginning when I first said that we've got to change our mindset on this, and we've got to overcome our resistance to this. And it's the system we have, not the system we wish we had, and unless we embrace it, we're going to start every election day down hundreds of thousands of votes. And then you run the risk, God forbid, you know you have inclement weather, or God forbid you have a hurricane. God forbid, you know, something happens, somebody in your family sick, You're not going to be able to get out there and vote. Republicans came up with this, the RNC came up with bank your Vote, and slowly but surely people adjusted and adopted to it. And it actually took President Trump a long time for him to adopt it and push it himself, but he eventually did. I think he saw the wisdom of it. The benefit to is that once people have banked their votes, then you can start targeting other people because they know who votes, they're able to check the voter rolls, and then they stop wasting time, money, energy, resources, sending you out text or trying to get in contact with you. And that means they can go after other people either high perpensity, mid propensity or low propensity voters, and it's a better allocation of all of those resources. And anyway, so I say all of this is that we learned something. And the early numbers after early voting, we saw a dramatic shift, and that was that Democratic participation in early voting was down in some cases forty fifty sixty percent. It was dramatic. Republican increase in early voting was massive. And I'll give you a couple of quick examples. We knew that in Georgia that early voting by Democrats was down about forty percent going into election day yesterday, and Republican participation in early voting had been significantly higher in counties that are known to be Republican, although it's not as easily identifiable in Georgia. By the way, tip of the hat to Governor Kemp and his team, they were enormously helpful in this election, going all in for President Trump. I got to thank them. There's so many people. I can't thank everybody. And anyway, so and I knew in Pennsylvania, for example, in twenty twenty, going into election day that Democrats had on record had a one point one million vote lead over Republicans, and that is a massive, massive deficit to overcome. Going into election day yesterday, Democrats had a lead. It was four hundred thousand. Republicans would tend to vote day of Democrats had embraced voting early, a massive decline. Republicans, on the other hand, Republican counties, if you look at the map of Pennsylvania is very red, and Republican counties had, you know, come out in massive numbers. And I knew at that point that they needed in Democratic strongholds, that the Alleghany County, for example, the Philly suburbs for example, that they needed to make up seven hundred thousand votes. And if you listen to my interviews with Jeff Bartos yesterday, Mark Alpern yesterday and by the way, they'll both join us today. I kept asking what is the turnout and we discovered we learned something that the turnout around Temple University that has about twenty five thousand students was very high. MSDNC was showing it all day long, creating a false impression that the turnout in Philly was massive, and that lie kept getting repeated by everybody in the media. Oh, Philly turnout is massive, massive, massive, massive. It wasn't massive, it turns out. And I got that information eventually from Jeff Bartos, and I got it from Mark Alpern, and I'm grateful because it helped me make I knew in my heart they could never catch up, but it wasn't. But I still did not want to underestimate the importance of people voting, and I wanted everybody to believe, and I will say this in every election going forward, that your vote will be the deciding vote. And so it ended up that, you know, I'm on the panel last night with my colleagues and friends of Fox, and I'm like, guys, let me tell you something that is just a fact at this point. And I'm talking to the top data people in Georgia, the top data people in North Carolin, I am talking to the top data people in Wisconsin. Wisconsin is another case in point. It was almost mathematically impossible, although Democrats did pretty well day of voting yesterday in Wisconsin, that they would catch up. And I went in and I just said, let me tell you what I believe the reality is, and that is that Donald Trump is going to win Georgia, that Donald Trump is going to win North Carolina, that Donald Trump is going to win Arizona, that Donald Trump likely will win Nevada, and that the only path that then existed for Kamala Harris was for her to sweep the Blue Wall. The Blue Wall is known as Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. And a lot of people look at me like, Okay, that's a pretty bold prediction. I said, if I'm wrong, let's have t shirts made up, handies wrong. But I knew it based on the data. Now I did know it. Did I want to focus on it, oh, because I feel that that at some point, if you think that your vote doesn't count or is not important, I don't want people not participating. It is critical that we take this gift. Here's the next thing I want to say to all of you. I want to say thank you. I want to say thank you the stated policies of Kamala Harris and I have nothing against her personally, and she has conceded this race. He called Donald Trump. We expect. At the top of the next hour, she goes speak to the country won't carry some of it. I want to thank all of you for taking the blessings of liberty, the blessing of this great constitutional republic and our constitutional right to vote, and taking the time to be educated and casting a vote to stop what is the single most radical, extreme stated agenda of any presidential candidate I can think of an American history. It would have been a disaster, a predictable disaster. I've gone over all the topics, no need to repeat him here, and you, now, I believe, have given us a chance to get this country back on track. And for all of you that are afraid Rachel Maddow is going to be taken off the air and put in jail, or Debbie Dingle or the ladies of the View, and I have all their crazy comments. We can go through some of that today if you want. No, none of that is going to happen. It was fear mongering, like scaring old people that the social security of Medicare is going to be taken away, that birth control was going to be limited, IVF treatment would be stopped, a national abortion ban project twenty twenty five. None of it's true. But Donald Trump is going to lock up people in political opponents. It's not true, and I promise that I will stick up for any liberal if Donald Trump wants to take him off the air. Bill Maher was the only one that seemed to get it. Eight nine four one, Shawn. I feel relief today. I feel humbled. I am grateful for all of you for what you did yesterday, not me, what you did, and I think our country is going to be a lot better off. You know. No, I'm not spiking the football. Linda will do that later. I'm sure I will love more than this huge, historic landslide victory of President Trump will get to the insanity of the liberal media and people losing it on social media. We have Kamala Harris conceding and Joe Biden inviting Trump to the White House.
Speaker 2: Oh ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome on board Trump's like sixteen hundred with non stop service to Canada. We'd like to welcome all our celebrity defectors, and we'll get you out of America just as soon as the tower clears. That's for takeoff. Once we reach our cruising altitude, flight attendants will pass through the cabin, collecting your US citizenship renouncement forms and serving complimentary beverages and disposable crying towels. And once I reach the drop zone, you'll be guided to the exit ramp at the rear of the plane, or you'll take a trash course on parachute folding and be tennison shortly thereafter. We'd like to thank you for choosing Trump Airlines and hoop you have a soft landing.
Speaker 1: Good Bye. Remember all the liberals twenty sixteen, Remember all of them, or we're going to leave the country. Well, I offered at the time, I said I would. I would pay for a one way private jet trip or any for any group of liberals that want to leave, with one stipulation. If you make that choice, you can't come back ever. If not, you have to pay me back ten times the amount of money. I think that's a fair offer, anyway, eight hundred and nine foot one sean if you, oh, I do have the twenty twenty four with the people that said they would lose the country. These are the people that said they leave this year or is this from twenty sixteen? Okay, let's see Alec Baldwin, WHOOPI Goldberg, John Legend Chrissy Tigan, Rob Reiner, Barber streisand Cher, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Megan rap what is her name for Pino the soccer player or Pino Tom Hanks, Amy Schumer aoc. All right, and that's not even all of them. You know, we can do multiple trips. It's fine, do multiple trips, or get a bigger plane. Maybe I'll have to you know, this is gonna say rent the Boeing. I don't know if I want to rent them.
Speaker 3: Listen, they just want to be one of the regular people.
Speaker 1: So you know it's going to be coach. We can fit more on there.
Speaker 2: They'll be nice and cozy all together with their like minded you know, woke ideology. Be good.
Speaker 1: Is Linda's spiking the football even I'm sorry what it is? We expect Kamala Harris will be speaking in the next twenty four minutes. We'll cover that live. And anyway, I didn't hear what you said. What he's saying in my ear, you're talking to me. Yeah, we'll get to that, and when she does, we will be covering that. Looks and we still have the Harris Biden economy, and we'll have it for the next you know, until the next fiscal year begins in October, although hopefully maybe we can do something before then. But if you want to save money, one way to save money and not sacrifice service to switch to my cell phone company. And that's Pure Talk. It's a veteran run company. H and anyway, they support veterans in so many different ways. They've alleviated ten million dollars in veterans debt. They donated fifty grand to the Micro Works, a great, great charity providing scholarships to veterans learning trades after active duty. Now out of company, you want to get behind. You get the same cell towers, same five G network, same service. You pay about half The average family saves close to one thousand dollars if not more a year, and you get everything at half the cost. Make the switch, and you're helping our vets at the same time. Dial pound two to fifty, say the keyword saved now. Do it now. You save an additional fifty percent off your first month, and they invest in jobs to better serve you Pound two fifty keywords saved now from our friends at Pure Talk, America's wireless company. Anyway. So Kamala Harris I don't know what happened last It was very bizarre because they just kind of skipped out on, you know, speaking last night, and I'm not really sure what that was all about. She was supposed to I forgot what college. I was Howard University where she was supposed to have it. So she's going to have this this afternoon. But she is already She already called Donald Trump, according to an AP at about one fifty eastern today, about almost two hours ago, and congratulated him, and the AD said they discussed the importance importance of a peaceful transfer of power. Now the blame game has begun. And never mind that without Joe Biden, Kamala Harris would never have gotten anywhere near the White House. A senior Harris campaign officials blaming Joe for Kamala's disaster. Last night, Democrats picked through the records of this you know, landslide victory of Donald Trump and unnamed senior Harris campaign official telling Fake New CNN that Biden holds a lot of the blame for her loss. And anyway, you know, one thing we clearly already starting to see take place as finger pointing in the blame game, and a lot of it is directed at President Biden. One senior official that I talked to, you know, said that Biden will hold a lot of the blame, and frankly, they said he should. I thought he was the hero. Oh, he's going to go down in history as one of the greatest ever. What about the people that were responsible for the coup, you know, the Kamala last night? Is this really Joe Biden's fault? You know, appears to you know, have done so poorly in Illinois and New York City. In New York City, she won sixty seven point eight percent of the vote, may sound like a you know, big number, but not for New York when Joe Biden won, you know fully you know, ten points more and twenty twenty and Hillary Clinton seventy nine percent, twelve points more. So I'm not sure why they're blaming Biden for this. They're the ones that pushed him out, and I'm sure that Kamala was a part of it. I'm and they can blame them all. I guess they can blame him for the garbage comment. But anyway, President Biden did call to congratulate Donald Trump and invited him to the White House, and he is committed to ensuring a smooth transition, emphasized the importance of working to bring the country together. Biden is also spoke with Harris. Why do I think in my mind and heart, I have no evidence to back this up at all that Joe Biden, you know, deep down inside, never thought that Kamala could win, knew she'd be a bad candidate and didn't want to get out anyway. There's a lot of flurry on social media when the first Lady, Joe Biden wore a GOP red colored pantsuit to cast her ballot. Was she sending a message? If you look on social media, Joe Biden is wearing the gop shade of red to cast her vote. Joe Biden is skipping the Kamala Harris watch party. Do the math. According to some people posting on social media, Joe Biden is wearing Maga red to go vote today. She wore all red as the wife of a Democratic politician. There's no way she doesn't know how this looks. That sounds ridiculous. Then you have the Harris campaign manager, Jen O'Malley Dylan sending a letter to campaign staff, and you know, a few moments ago, the Vice President connected with President Trump to concede the race. She told him she would work with President Biden to ensure the peaceful transfer of power unlike what we saw in twenty twenty. And it goes on from there, and then it ends with but the work of protecting America from the impacts of the Trump presidency starts now. Okay, the one person that was gracious was actually Mark Cuban. There were a couple of people and he said, congratulations, Donald Trump, you won fair and square. And he didn't exactly help. None of these surrogates helped at all. I wonder how that Jackass, George Clooney's feeling today. Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, are they going to take the blame for what I believe they're responsible for pushing Joe Biden out of the way and denying the whole time he was president that he had a cognitive decline. Anyway, he said, you won fair and square. He said congrats to Elon Musk as well. Godspeed. Fair enough. We've had many shows day after election or it sucks, it's not fun, I get it, you know. In so many ways, Jeff Bezos actually congratulated President elect Donald Trump. He said, a big congratulations on X to an extraordinary political comeback and decisive victory. No nation has bigger opportunities. Wishing Trump all success in leading and uniting the America. We all love kind of gracious on his part. The biggest loser. And I said this last night, legacy media, And I said, journalism is dead in two thousand and seven and eight. All these conglomerates, all these big newspapers, New York Times, Washington Post, you name them, all of them, ABC, NBCCBS all of them. You know, all these fake news you know channels together combined. They threw everything they had at this man to destroy him. I mean, they sued him. Some people shot at him, that's separate apart. They put him on trial trial, they'd written him off. They called him every name in the book, Nazi, fascist, racist, you name it, garbage, his supporter's garbage. And Donald Trump has defied every one of those critics, and he's still not only standing, he's standing triumphantly. I mean, it really is an incredible thing. And what it shows me is that Americans now are selective and where they get their information from, and that I think is they're never going to get that trust back, and they don't deserve it. By the way, Liz Cheney endorsed candidates lose their House races, including a three term Pennsylvania income not a shock there. But look at the support from African Americans and Hispanic Americans that help push Trump to victory. You know, Donald Trump won Hispanic American men fifty four to forty four. But the Republicans have become the party of working men and women. You know, while the Democratic Party reaches out to Julia Roberts doing ads to light it for women to light to their husbands, and George Clooney saying, yeah, you can secretly not tell your friends you like Donald Trump. If you have to tell people, lie to people about who you're voting for because it's too embarrassing, maybe that's not the person to vote for. One bit of good news out of this election, the Justice Department is now evaluating how to wind down the federal criminal cases against Donald Trump before he takes office to comply with long standing Department policy that a sitting president cannot be prosecuted. According to NBC News, sources say the DOJ have come to grips with the fact that no trial has possible anytime soon. In either of the cases. They have done everything to destroy this man. While Donald Trump is vowing to lead a golden age of America in his victory speech and fix everything. You know this this has to be one of the greatest political comebacks in history that we've ever seen. And all of you, I go back to my original comments, and I'm not spiking the football. I honestly feel grateful and humbled because I just I see this agenda of mandatory gun buybacks and gender affirming care without parental rights for minors, and you know, no restrictions on late term abortion at all, wide open borders, the biggest national security threat in history, and pre sex change operations and defund dismantled nobail laws and an economic policy led by the Green New Deal and the elimination of private health insurance is disaster. New York Times full blown meltdown mode over Trump's victory. They can't be magnanimous, not even for a single day. They're blaming the American people. America makes a perilous choice. American voters have made the choice to return Donald Trump to the White House, setting the nation on a precarious course that no one can fully foresee. They just can't get beyond themselves, you know, and it just is what it is, you know, in the face of this reality.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Over at MSDNC conspiracy theorists suggesting Donald Trump would make a national abortion banned by Executive Vord Rachel he said, over and over again, He's not going to do it. Alex Wagner grappling with the reality that the mag of movement is real with legs. Gail King fretting over Trump's unchecked commands, saying it seems like he will be in power with no guard rails. Joy Reid. Nobody wants Donald Trump to be president more than bb NET and Yahoo. What does that have to do with anything? Our old friend Nicole Wallace asking what kind of information young men were looking at who assumed the economy would improve under Trump. Maybe his past policies the ones that worked. Jake Tapper was completely stunned in his reaction to all of this. He asked their chief John King to pull up a graphic showing which states that Harris got at least three percent more votes than Biden had in the last election, to be presented with a gray map reflecting her failure even in that.
Speaker 3: So you asked, are there any place that said the vice president is overperforming Joe Biden twenty twenty, So we can show you that as well. We just bring that out here, Harris overperforming twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Holy smokes, there you go.
Speaker 3: So let this go away and see if there's anything in the East side. There literally nothing, literally nothing literally not one county three percent or more at least in the county right now. And so you come in the full you come in full county there. So there you see by that states, Yeah, so in counties in fifty eight counties.
Speaker 1: You know, Bette Midler's Mindler suggesting drinking drino if Donald Trump wins? What's wrong with these people? Oh? Man, I didn't see this, but a lot of people wrote me. Apparently there was some exchange between Rove and Juan Williams saying racism and sexism propelled Trump to victory. A lot of people have said this on the left. It's just I don't know, it's poor. Van Jones was nearly crying. David Axelrod, Let's be absolutely blunt. There is racial bias in this country. There's sexism. That became the talking point. By the way, that was all started by Barack Obama. You know, he's trying to get African to quote the Brothers, and you know they they may not want a woman president of Stacey Abrams that there's racism and sexism. They keep just repeating it. Maybe it's their policies. Why was Van Jones on the verge of tears? You know, remember he's the one that famously said this is a blacklash or something to that effect. It's not going to stop, it's going to continue. But the work is going to get done. And the fact that you voted down ticket is enormously helpful. Now we'll get to calls when we come back. We're waiting. We expect Kamala Harris will speak at Howard University. She just decided to cancel last night because it was too painful for her to come out. Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program.