Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott Shan In our two Sean Hannity Show toll free it is eight hundred and nine point one Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, as we come to you, we are in Riad. We are in Saudi Arabia, undisclosed location. As for security now I'm kidding anyway, Thank you for being with us. It's been an amazing trip, as I went over in the last hour. Then, of course we have the big issue, the last American released hostage that has been released from Israel, and this trip, which I think is historic to Saudi Arabia, Qatar tomorrow and the UAE and Abu Dhabi, and we will be on every leg of that trip. Mister speaker, we talk a lot about transformational and consequential. Every one of these issues is transformational and consequential. And I forgot to mention that we expect Putin and Zelenski to be meeting on Thursday of this week.
Speaker 2: Well, and meanwhile, back at home, the House is steadily moving forward on that gigantic budget bill that really is at the heart of Trump's economic plan. So you have a lot of different moving parts. I think the most fascinating thing I'm going to write about this for The New York Sun later on this week. Is the center trip by a president which is focused, frankly a lot more on economics than on geopolitics. I mean, I think his goal and part is going to be to get huge investments in the United States, made some very big sales for American companies, and significantly improved the American economy. That is an enormous shift from the way presidents from nineteen thirty nine on went around the world. Historically we were so wealthy and so big. They go around the world giving away things and focusing virtually everything on geopolitics and nothing on economics. This is going to be exact opposite, And of course he he today. I thought, very boldly, here's a little surprise they did it, called on Saudi Arabia to recognize Israel. Now, you know, he is a very good relationship with the royal family, and I think thrilled that for the second time visiting Saudi Arabia is the beginning of his foreign travels as it was in twenty seventeen. But it's also in terms of publicly just coming right out, I think probably was a little bit startling to them that he was so strong and so clear that he wants them to recognize Israel, which I think is a big step in the right direction.
Speaker 1: The untold story of his first term, or one of the untold stories of his first term was and it's a little secret, and a lot of these countries are too vulnerable to the military mic that is the Iranians, so they don't take them on directly. And I'm not I'm not putting aside. I'm not casting aside past sins, the past past associations, any of that, and I think that does need to be discussed and pointed out. But there was an achievement in his first term where the United States, Israel, Jordanians, Egyptians, Emirates, the Saudis all united together and we're sharing intelligence. And they had one goal. It was against Iranian hegemony in the region. And now there is an urgency to ensure that, in fact, the Iranians don't get a nuclear weapon. Now I have my interview tonight, but it's going to be part one. I asked the President directly about this question or layered either tonight or tomorrow, and I will tell you that the President is steadfast. They're not getting a weapon, mister speaker, and I've known him thirty years. If he says it, I believe.
Speaker 2: Them, Yeah, I believe. I worry frankly that the traditional bureaucrats and the traditional diplomats will try to find some weasel word that allows them to sort of keep the potential and not push them to the wall. But I think so, I think Trump's intent is clear that we want to eliminate any possibility the Uranian dictatorship being able to get acquire a nuclear weapon period. And I think if he's if he's tough enough, I think that in fact, they will see that they'll succeed in doing that. Well.
Speaker 1: Well, either they stop in Richmond with anywhere, any place, anytime inspections and they break down the nuclear facilities, or probably is not a deal that would ever work.
Speaker 2: Right, And remember we just discovered a huge secret nuclear facility that none of us knew existed. So, I mean, trying to police the Iranian dictatorship is a big challenge. It can be done, but we're we're asking them to be open to foreigners on a scale they never dream of. So it counts me as thinking that in the end we may have to use force just because in the end it may be too big a stretch for them inside their own culture to give in under this. You know, I'm not one hundred percent there, but I have a hunch that it's going to be more difficult. And I think Trump's finding that out. Franklin Gauz and he's finding it out in Ukraine. It's dramatically easier for an American president to reshape the United States than it is for them to reshape historical situations where you have opponents who are quite prepared to die for what they believe in.
Speaker 1: Back to your point about this being a largely economic trip. So we land in Saudi Arabia and I'm reporting from Air Force one, and we have a lot of great tape that we're going to run during the week on Hannity at nine o'clock, including you know, part one on my interview with the President tonight. But we have other guests as well. And anyway, we land and within an hour, I'm in a room with the top every big business that every American would whose name they'd recognize. I didn't realize that at the time because I'm at a table with people and it was a mix of people from Saudi Arabia, business people, foreign ministers, and cabinet officials. I was sitting next to the longest running cabinet official in Saudi Arabia, and they're all there, and the president's cabinet is there, and the Crown Prince's cabinet is there. It's a who's who of business. I mean, when I read the entire list, I was stunned about how many people. Every big company in America that you can think of probably was here. That's how big it was. What is your reaction to that, Well, I do a peace fright, and then why would they ever invite me to such a dinner like the lunch like that? I mean, that's a that's the mystery of the century.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: No, that's a simple commentary on how much he regards you as a personal friend of what thirty years experience. I mean, you know, you're in a unique position inter of anybody in the news world in terms of how close you are to him and how candid and deep the friendship is. But I think what you're saying I wrote about this a little bit on Friday when I wrote a piece called to the becoming Trump Economic Boom. What Donald Trump is a businessman who is now president, but he has all the instincts of a very successful entrepreneur. He is able to call and work with entrepreneurs, he knows their language, he knows what they're dealing with, and offering everybody a chance in his first year of his second presidency to be on the ground floor and potentially make a huge amount of money and invest an enormous amount of America. And if we can get this the budget through in the next couple of weeks, I think you're going to see just an enormous impetus because between the tariff negotiations, the dramatically lower taxes, the very dramatic deregulation, America is going to become the best place in the world to invest in. And frankly, one of the groups that has a lot of money to invest to the Saudis. So there's talk that they're going to commit to a trillion dollars invested in the US over the next decade. Now that's real money. Now.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to a point I was making earlier, which is that a lot of these countries, I think, have had to thread this needle of radicalism within their ranks, and yet their desire to pivot to a to a modernization that is rooted in economic growth, wealth prosperity for all people. You're not going to change people's religion. You're not going to change their culture. You know, those people that think those things I think, you know, are just it's never going to happen. And you know, like this whole issue, for example, is a Qatar gives this plane to President Trump, and I looked at the deal on the surface, and then I started to do some research. And what did I find out? The US right now has over twenty six billion dollars in active government to government defense sales with Katar. That's happening right now. For context, the Foreign Military Sales Program allows the US government to sell military equipment, training services to foreign government and organizations. Currently about one hundred and ninety countries international organizations participate. But the recent sales to Qatar, and by the way, the same thing goes for the Saudist as well, include their most sophisticated military technology. Let me put it another way, mister speaker, maybe a little bit more bluntly. This plane was not given and I know people have made comparisons to the Bidens. This was not to enrich Donald Trump. If not for the United States, they would not have security in this region. The Saudis wouldn't have it, Qatar wouldn't have it, the UAE wouldn't have it. And in many ways, I feel like that's part of the relationship because we are saving their country. We're helping to save their country against radicals that also want to destroy them too.
Speaker 2: Well. Look, I think that there's no question that Katar once he gained some affection with this transaction, also no question that it is a public transaction. It saved the United States over four hundred million dollars because the Boeing has failed to build the new Air Force ones on a timely basis, which is a disaster. And by the way, Bowling is going to be one of the big winners on this trip because I think several of the countries are going to place huge orders for Boweling airliners. So I mean, I mean Trump. Trump is very concerned about the survival of Bowling despite what has been a decade of incompetent management, and he has great hope that their new CEO, who's an engineer, is going to turn things around. But this is not what the founding father is worried about this. This is not like the French president who was privately getting diamonds from a country in Africa for his own pocketbook. This is this is a public activity involving a public good. And I'm not particularly offended if we can get a four hundred million dollar plane and given our budget.
Speaker 1: All right, click break, welcome back. We're in Saudi Arabia. We are in Rio Odd more with former Speaker of the House New Gingrich on all of the big news. Don't forget President Trump on Hannity tonight nine Eastern as we continue from Riod. And then you know, former Speaker of the House Snoop Giggrich is with US broadcasting today from Riod. We're in Saudi Arabia. Well, let me give you more context, because again, you know, rather than rush to judgment like all of my colleagues in the state run legacy media mob, Qatar has the largest US military base in the Middle East. And here's a number that you probably have not heard before, and you know pretty much everything, but it was very deep in the weeds and I found it. Since two thousand and three, Qatar has invested over eight billion dollars in our military base to support key US Central Command operations. I didn't hear anybody complaining about that money being spent.
Speaker 2: No, And I actually I had dinner with General Abrams at that base just before the campaign against Iraq in two thousand and three. You put Trainger on it earlier. These countries are terrified of the Iranians, and they don't want to have to rely on either the Russians or the Chinese because they don't regard either of them as desirable allies, you know. And so in the end, the one country in the world that has had a track record of taking on the Iranians and building a network of support is the United States, and that's been that That's why the Middle East is so extraordinarily complicated, because it's you know, it turns out that from their standpoint, Israel is no longer the central issue that it was forty years ago. Iran is now the central issue.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, and we did partner correct me if I'm wrong, because you are a historian, and at heart you really are a professor, and I've learned an awful lot from you over the many years of our friendship, and you are like an older brother to me. But correctly if I'm wrong, we did partner with our oars jeemy the former Soviet Union in World War Two. That might be a little detail that people forgot.
Speaker 2: At Church. Churchill, who is a staunch Ani Communist, said, if the Devil decided to fight Hitler, I'd find at least a few good words to say about Hell.
Speaker 1: Correct. I don't think you can say it any better. I know you have to run, mister speaker. Wish you were here with us in Saudi Arabia. You are deeply missed and all the.
Speaker 2: Time I've known you, this may have been the coolest thing you've done. This trip with you being right in the middle of it is astonishing.
Speaker 1: I think you'll enjoy the President in my interview tonight. I hope you. I hope you won't miss it. Appreciate your time as always, sir, Thank you, Speaker of the House. New Gingbridge will get to your calls eight hundred nine four one, Shawn, if you ever want to be a part of this program, Yes, we'll take your calls. In Saudi Arabian Riot one hundred and eight degrees today, Linda Hunt and it's a dropleasing you always say you're cold so you're now you're nice and warm, nice and toast. No, no, no, this is a little too hot, little too hot.
Speaker 2: Pale Irish skin.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, it was covered. I still had my Nike uh T shirt on with a hoodie. Oh my god, Oh my gosh. All right, we are always pleased to welcome back to the program of our friend Brigitte Gabriel, who herself is a survivor of terrorism. She's with ACT for America founder and chairman. I want to play part of Donald Trump in his speech earlier. Now, we did mention that, and we're going to play it in the last hour of the program. The President's speech here, you know, calling on the Saudias to recognize Israel. Now, privately, this is all happening. I mean, that's the untold story that we've been telling since the president's first term. Is there is a genuine fright, fear that is palpable in terms of wanting to rid the region of the threat that is Iran and Iran militancy and Iran's you know, caliphate Live or Die, and Iran wanting a weapon of mass destruction, which you know, when people tell you they want to wipe you off the face of the Earth. You might want to pay attention and listen to it. We told you the President said that we'll play more of it later. But he also said if there is a military intervention against Iran, that Israel will be the leader, but nobody's going to tell him what to do. Here's what he said with Iran.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if we if it requires military, we're going to have military. Israel will obviously be very much involved in that. He'll be the leader of that, but nobody leads us. We do what we want to do.
Speaker 1: Anyway, appreciate welcome back to the program. Great to have you.
Speaker 4: I thank you my friends. Delighted to be back with you. And what a day.
Speaker 1: Well, tell me what your thoughts are. I'm I'm here in the middle of it. You know, I said this to nuke Gingrich in the last half hour is one of the things that happened, you know. And I'm very very clear here. I'm not putting aside since in the past. I'm not overlooking past positions radicalisms, turning a blind eye towards radicalism. But I am seeing the emergence of a desire to move away from radicalism, and I think that needs to be pointed out, but it's going to have to be back with action. But more importantly, you know, in the President's first term, it was the United States, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Emirates, the Saudis all aligned in ways that it seemingly never got any press sharing intelligence for example, all against Iranian hegemony in the region. And I think that's an untold story. Nobody wants the Iranians to get a nuke. Everybody is aligned, Everybody knows the danger to the region and the entire world. That and economic prosperity seemed to be driving where the Middle East is potentially heading. And I think that's why the President called on the Saudis to recognize and support Israel.
Speaker 4: Exactly Sean and especially since October seventh last year, we have seen destruction on display on world news no matter where you are in the world. The Arabs who are living outside of them midd least, we're watching the destruction of Gaza, the destruction of cities in Lebanon, the destruction of Syria, the falling apart. They are watching the destruction of Yemen under the hotties, and they are saying to themselves, especially when they look at the prosperity of Saudi Arabia, the prosperity of the United Arab Imarats you know, Kata are all the nations that invested in commercial building, an industrial revolution. They are watching how they are prospering. Their people are living in peace, they are getting wealthier, their children are getting more education. And on the other hand, you are seeing poverty, starvation, pain and throughout the Arabic world for those who are supporting terrorism. So at the end of the day, especially after the last year and a half, they are tired. The Arabs who are in the Palestinian territories as much as the eighth Israel, we are now seeing a backlash against Hamas. Hammas is suppressing that backlash. This is why it is not being advertised on the world media. We see glimpse of it because Hamas puts the Cabas on it. But the Palestinians are sick and tired of the leadership of Hamas. People in Syria want to get back alive. People in Lebanon are tired of Hosbala manipulating their life. After all, they destroyed the country. So this is why today President Trump's message and what we are seeing, what we witnessed today out of Riyad. You know, when I was watching his speech today, I had multiple television screens at my office. I was watching Al Rabilla, Al Jazeera, Ahad TV, multiple leading Arabic news agencies as well as watching his speech, and the reaction was amazing. They have help. And I was watching the commentary afterwards when different continents came on to comment on the President's speech. The different commentaries from different nations who came on different Arabic leading TV channels, whether a Ladab or Al Jezira or Alhadas, all said independently of each other, America is back. You heard that statement repeated from different people who say America is back, stronger than ever. America now is going to bring peace to the Middle East. There is a chance, and they all have help. Today can be summarized with hope for the Middle East. And you know as well as I know that President Trump is not going to throw Israel under the bus, but he's going to make sure that Israel is protected and the Sunique strong air up countries in the Middle East are going to sign a peace treaty or had something with Israel before he leaves office. In his presidency.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, here's what I've been saying, and I think there's evidence that it's happening. Is there has been a pivot in terms of many of these Middle Eastern countries that now want to do business and prosper that that. But however, that's still going to require require them to purge the radicals that remain and not turn a blind eye as has happened in the past. You and I both know it to radicalism in their midst and as the President challenged Saudi Arabia today to make the pivot and call, we called on the Saudis to join the Abraham Accords recognizing Israel, and I think at the right point. I honestly think that the only reason they don't do it is because they believe that there'll be retribution and they don't have the military might to take on the Iranians. Am I wrong?
Speaker 4: No, you are correct. They are afraid of the retribution because look at it this way. In America, we have elections every four years, and every four years we changed leadership. Look at the previous leadership under Biden. I mean, what a difference between the welcome reception of President Trump and the givenescry between President Trump and Ben Selman. You can see it on display. They are true friends. There's a truly genuine respect and admiration with Biden. One Biden landed when he was in in South Arabia, we didn't even know if they were going to shake hands. I mean, it was such a cold, different type of fabricated theater in front of the world relationship, but it meant nothing. So the Faoudies were always afraid because they cannot trust what comes next. What President Trump is trying to do now, especially with the codification of these business relationships, menting these business deals, especially the military deals that have wing with Saudi Arabia. This gives the Saudis these strength the confidence to say, Okay, we know America's got our back. We know that under his presidency, because we've got another for three years of President Trump. We know for the next three years we can move their relationship and the assurances so far forward that we can be protected if we recognize Israel and do a peace treaty with Israel, even if it's on the governmental level like Egypt, like Jordan. Look, zeb and Jordan have a peace treaty with Israel on a governmental level. Not that the people of Jordan or the people in Egypt are in love with Israel, but at least at the government level, they know there's not going to be any war, and governments are cooperating with each other and sharing intelligence protecting each other. As you well know, the Egyptians and the Saudis and the United Arab Immert and the Israelis are coordinating on intelligence, especially when it comes to protecting themselves and their interests from Iran, who wants to establish a giminy in the Middle East. I think President Trumps today's visit the Saudi Arabia and his speech, and also the way he edified Vincelman, the crown Prince, and how he kept praising him and lifting his stature in the eyes of the Arabic world and Arabic leaders. You know, there's a difference between edifying somebody in front of their own people, but when you edify them on the world stage while people representative from around the world are sitting there and speech carried worldwide, where the Arabic media, the Arabic everybody was watching today's speech. When he lifted up the crown trends to the point where you are my friend. I love you. We're going to have a great relationship business wise, family wise for years to come. You will always be my friend. You've got you did an amazing job building Saudi Arabia. I'm impressed with what you have accomplished. He praised him in every way and by lifting his stature, as if if he's lifting anyway, I mean he's already very well respected, but by elevating him to the level of almost like Trump, the Trump of the Middle East, Benceelman, that gives ben Selman the strength to be able to make decisions move forward without fearing retribution on the level that it would have been four years ago.
Speaker 1: Well, I got to tell you some I think you you've really analyzed this very well. Well, I quick break. We'll come right back more with Regie Cabriel as we continue. We are live, we are in Saudi Arabia. My interview with President Trump from Air Force One. Tonight, Hannity on the Fox News Chatter. Oh, our favorite senator is on. We love having Senator Kennedy on. We'll get his reaction to all of the developments in all of this. Listen, when you need to reach an elderly relative, when you need to reach your kid, but you don't want your kids to be on the internet when you need to reach your friends, your employees, and you want to do it with a touch of a button, and you don't want to pay a monthly fee or a subscription ever. Well that's where rapid radio technology comes in. You pull it out of the box, You press a button, start talking to your kids, your relatives, your employees, your friends. One touch connection. It works. It's one hundred percent private. As I said, no subscription plan ever required. You don't pay any monthly anything. Just go to rapid radios dot com and it's the new technology. It's a walkie talkie, it's not a toy, and it is industrial strength. You're going to love this technology anyway. Go to rapid radios dot com. You get sixty percent off free ups shipping. If you had the radio promo code Radio twenty five, you'll get an extra twenty five bucks off free EMP protection, bag of much more. As we continue, we are in riod It is hot. It's the Sean Hannity Show. It's a goal years are back, maybe America great again. Hang on, it's gonna be fun. Sean Hannity twenty twenty five is on right now. We continue from Riadbor in Saudi Arabia, Bridgie Gabriel, we continue with her. We'll get to your calls and the President's speech from earlier today straight ahead. Don't forget my interview with the President tonight on Air Force one will air on the Fox News Channel nine Eastern cite you DVR. You know, I give I brought this up with New two on this issue of Qatar and the plane. You know, it's very funny that nobody ever mentions that if it wasn't for the United States, it's military might, it's willingness to share its military technology. We currently have twenty six billion in active government to government defense sales with Katar. Because they need our technology, they need our military might, they need our military advancement. Nobody ever to point it out. For example, the Qatar is the home of the largest US military base in the entire Middle East, and since two thousand and three, Qatar has invested over eight billion dollars in the base. This has been an ongoing relationship in spite of again I go back to you know, all these countries, they cannot turn a blind eye towards radicalism, anymore. Now, with that said, I agree with you. I think the fear is palpable and real. They don't want to show down with it. They don't want to be fighting the hoodies. They don't want to be fighting the Iranians. They don't want to be fighting Hisbllah. They don't want to be fighting Islamic Jiha. They don't want to be fighting Hamas. They don't have that kind of military might. Maybe united they might, so, you know, purging radicals, not turning a blind eye to radicalism is a big part, and staying focused on economic success, which is which is where they seem to be headed. And I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but joining the Abraham Accords would be a big step that I think the President was right to call him out. You get the last word.
Speaker 4: Yes, And today we saw America's might and power on display, both political, military and business power. And the world respects that. The Middle least respects that, and that's exactly why they brought Syria to the fall. This is exactly why they said, we're going to lift the sanctions on Syria. We are open to start the talks to Syria because Saudi Arabia wanted to immediately make sure they jump in and rebuild that relationship with the Saudis to block Iran completely out what President Trump is doing. Look, President Trump is not dumb. He understands the threat of radical Islam. He understands the threat from Cutter. By the way, Cutter needs us more than we need them. We can move that base out of Kutar tomorrow and to anywhere else that base is supporting the Cutter is not us.
Speaker 1: President, thank you. They need us more than we need them, That's correct, And we give them more than anybody ever pays any attention to. You know why, because the legacy media mob is lazy, brijitite. They are lazy people that don't do any research. But I have to run. But it's always a pleasure to talk to you all the best we think the world.
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much forgitque A Briel eight hundred and ninety four one seawn. All right, So the President saying we have to use force against the Ran we will, and challenging the Saudis as we broadcast from Riod to join the Abraham Accords recognize Israel, which I think was a big step, and then the President going through what was nothing short of a series of several new agreements with the Saudis today lifting sanctions. As Brigitte said on Syria announcing the billions of dollars, that the hundreds of billions of dollars committed from the Saudi government to invest in the United States, including a defense partnership, there's a lot happening here that you know, will bear a lot of fruit.
Speaker 2: M