Speaker 1: You don't want to ask you a question real, Let's just keep it real. Straight Shot with no Chaser. I'm gonna get a little bit rough. I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Those who really believed in the American process, all of us Street Shot No Chaser with your girl Teslim figure Out on the Black Effect Podcast Networkday.
Speaker 1: What's having everybody?
Speaker 2: This is Teslim figure Out, Straight Shot No Chaser podcast on Black Effect Podcast Network on iHeartRadio. You can find it wherever you download your podcast. Uh that's on Spotify, Apple, iHeart obviously the home of the podcast. Go type in Teslim Figure Out and the podcast will pull up. I wanted to do a quick show, as you know, we dropped content every Thursday, but I wanted to do a quick recap, an official recap show on the Debate watch Party, just to kind of go over what happened, what was accomplished.
Speaker 1: Why.
Speaker 2: I am very pleased and address, you know, some of the troll activity as well. I love doing this show, Black Effects. You know they prefer I don't do the IG live show, but I do. This was a special one that I needed to do Black Effects, So please don't get upset with me. I think people will still listen on the podcast. But I needed to do this because I needed an interaction from my Instagram family. You guys know that I bring you everywhere, you know, and so I want to make sure you know that we have that I have some interaction from you guys. And so I'm looking at my chat now, so shout out and building to my Instagram family, just to make sure you know that they're including this conversation. Because number one, the success of this show has a lot to do with Instagram and family, and so I needed to include them in this recap. So bear with me. Black Effect. We got to bring the cousins, as y'all say, along in the conversation. So we had a debate. Obviously, there was a Harris Trump debate. This is the second time that I've hosted a live show on Revolt News. I want to give you some information just so you can have it, so you can put this in perspective, So you guys kind of understand. I don't want to take anything for granted that people just understand what happened and why I'm so pleased at what we were able to accomplish. So many of you know, or many of you may not know, that Revolt is a hip hop network. It was started by Puff. Puff is no longer Puff, Diddy, Sean Combs, whatever you call them, It's no longer a part of Revolt. Revolt took a major hit with the unfortunate circumstances behind Diddy, major hit. As far as for the first time you know that they've been in business. It seems like we got more pr about the negative than we well, no, seem like it. We did more negative pr than ever for the positive. So it is a network that I've been partnered with, probably for about five years. An hour or so dumb projects in and out. Revolt Black News was a component of Revolt that Puff wanted because he wanted black news, and it was a show.
Speaker 1: And many of you may or may not know. Put A three in the chat.
Speaker 2: If you've never heard of Revolt News, meaning last year of the year before that, I want to do a quick poll. A three if you've never heard of Revolt News. A two if you've always known about Revolt News this whole time, for the last five years. Three if you knew about Revolt News just the news division, not Revolt the company. I'm not talking about Revolt World. I'm not talking about the entertainment side. I'm not talking about all the entertainment. I'm talking about the news show that was on every single Tuesday. So every Tuesday there was a Revote News show that played on the Linear which is the cable the cable network, and also they would upload it to YouTube. So again I'm not talking about knowing about Revolt Revolt World the entertainment side. Just so you guys know, the entertainment side host shows like has Has Has had shows on it like The Breakfast Club, Drink Champs Kreesha, Please big facts ball alert.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: The Revolt News division, a completely different division that would have news on every Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Some people know about it, some people did not know about it.
Speaker 2: So Revote News is the side that introduced tes on ten that we did last year and then now this live version. You know, you guys know, I've been talking about political verses for a minute. Put a five minute chat. If you've ever heard me say, I want a political verse on a political versus political verses, So that concept I was able to bring to the Revolt Black news side because it's always been my vision to say, if we can argue about who should be who was the best rapper of all times?
Speaker 1: Who should be on the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: If we can have verses between two artists live, then certainly we can have a versus between two people that say I believe in charter schools and somebody else saying I believe in public schools. Yes, I believe that, I believe that. I think it's important, and yes, I understand that the concept may be too rough for many. I get that, and we're going to get to that in a second. So I want you guys to think about because now this is a training where now we're doing a training episode. We're in a training for those of y'all that like to get the facts. Now I'm gonna show you this is Revolt News and I'm just doing a quick and this is no insult to anybody at all. I just want you to understand what was accomplished. So this is you're looking at previous Revolt News views on YouTube. This one is thirty four thousand. You know, how do we get missing black women girls to go home? This one is a black representation in the game and industry. This is thirty nine thousand. This is jay Z decoding hip hop's billionaire Blueprint thirty one thousand. Miss Lawrence on their place in the lgbt QIA one hundred and eleven thousand.
Speaker 1: This is Jacob.
Speaker 2: Lattimore three hundred and ninety three hundred and ninety one views. For those who don't know, Jacob Latimore is from the Shy. This is and I'm just showing you the numbers. Thirty thousand, thirty three thousand. This is representative. This is again because we can just go by numbers, don't We don't have to play too many games. We can just go by numbers. Representative Justin Pierre Person twenty two thousand comedians. Miss pat was on here. She did four hundred and twenty views. Again, nobody's judging. I'm just telling you what it is because I want you to know. I want you to know what was accomplished on last week. The first live that we did, because this is important that we know. So I know y'all say it ain't about numbers, but it actually kind of is about numbers. The first live that I hosted, and again we're just talking about numbers, right, Somebody putting it in the comments is just numbers. We're just talking about numbers. The first live that we did well. The first one actually that we did was the debate. Recapping the audio was terrible because we were just learning, you know, they were just learning how to do it and all that, so we had to kind of people watching in real time, but we had to scrap it on the.
Speaker 1: On the actual YouTube.
Speaker 2: So the first one that we did that stayed up here was the R ANDC Convention one hundred and fifty nine thousand. Somebody say one hundred and fifty nine thousand, just because I just want to make sure we get these numbers, because you heard those other numbers that I ran, right, thirty thousand, forty thousand, at best, one hundred views, four hundred views, thirty five views. We're just talking about the numbers. I know y'all say numbers don't matter, but it actually it actually does matter. So this is one hundred and fifty nine thousand. The second one that they did. I did not host this, even though they have my name in it. Kennedy was kind enough to host it for me while I was in Chicago. It did ten thousand views. Somebody say ten thousand views, because I just want to make sure we're keeping up with the numbers.
Speaker 1: The last one that we.
Speaker 2: Did last week, but that I hosted was ninety six thousand views. Again, we're just keeping up with the numbers. We're just keeping up with the numbers. I know y'all say numbers don't matter and it's not about numbers, but it actually is. Can I explain to you why that matters? MSNBC and let me pull up the data just so we know. And this is we're in class now. Guys, welcome to teslim figure straight shot, no chaser. On the training side, we just want to make sure that we're giving you information so we don't have to argue about it. We don't have to talk about it. We're just going to simply give the data. What I just put on the screen is showing you the average. So and also they have something called demographic. The target demographic is twenty five to fifty four, ages twenty five to fifty four.
Speaker 1: Put a five in a chatter.
Speaker 2: You still can hear me twenty five to fifty four, MSNBC in the target demographic for twenty five to fifty four.
Speaker 1: Averages eighty nine thousand.
Speaker 2: Viewers. Somebody put eighty nine thousand. I just want to make sure we're keeping up with the numbers MSNBC the Big Dog. When I say the big Dog, I mean the peacock in BC who's been in on TV forever. You know where to find them. You know where to go look for them. You know where they're at. I said, they average eighty nine thousand views. CNN the Big Dog of the big dogs average one hundred thousand views in the target demographic. Now, you can find this information on ad sense. If you don't believe me, you think I made it up, go to AdSense and look at the weekly viewers. I want you to just All you gotta do is go to Google and put in cable news weekly viewers one hundred thousand. FOX, the Big Dog of all big dogs does one hundred and eighty thousand in the target demographic.
Speaker 1: Teslam, what is the target demographic?
Speaker 2: The target demographic is the one that the advertisers give a damn about, which is twenty five to fifty four. The young demographic twenty five to fifty four. In case y'all having fit figured it out yet, revolt is hip hop. The target demographic is what twenty five to fifty four. Actually, it's actually younger than that. We actually pulled numbers younger than that eighteen to twenty five. But I'm just giving you twenty five to fifty four because that's how you're judged in the target demographic, twenty five to fifty four. So when we are able to pull one hundred and now, let's also back this up, everybody don't is not accustomed. This is the first time revote News has went live, meaning you're not used to Revote News going live. You know, you know, somebody go live all the time. There's plenty of people that have shows. They go live every week. You know what time they go, you can watch them. They've been marketing this forever and ever. We at revote News have never went live before, ever, never, so people are not accustomed to, oh let me, let me subscribe, let me keep my notifications on. You know how you hear people on YouTube say, guys, hit the like button, guys, make sure you subscribe, guys, make sure your like button is on. Make sure your your notification.
Speaker 1: But it's on. We didn't do any of that.
Speaker 2: We sent out an email the day before, posted the day before, so no marketing was even a heavy marketing campaign was pushed behind the first time that we went live, and were only we only put it together two or three days because we were responding to Okay, let's do the RNC, let's do the DNC, let's do the debate show. So these shows were in response to something else that was going on.
Speaker 1: What does that mean.
Speaker 2: That means that we were competing, somebody say, compete, competing with everybody else that was also doing the same exact thing. Everybody was doing a debate recap, everybody was doing an R and C recap, everybody was doing a DNC recap. So we were competing, the little dogs competing with all of the big dogs who have had shows, nightly shows, daily shows, year round, all day every day. And also remember that anybody at any time can go live on YouTube. So I want you to visually think about, like the submersible in the ocean, how tiny that was. Think about a needle in a haystack with millions of people on YouTube saying.
Speaker 1: Hey, look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me.
Speaker 2: And us little bit of us, the little engine that could, was saying hey, look at us too. With the algorithms bumping it up so to be able to get one hundred and seventy sixty thousand, one hundred thousand on a network that you can look at and see what I just showed Joe averages twenty thirty forty fifty thousand at best is a huge, I mean huge impact because we're on a network where the main show is Karesha Please, and we got people arguing and I'm saying that no dis to her, but entertainment. We got people going back and forth about abortion. We got people going back and forth about a choice, a school choice. We got people going back and forth about immigration. We got people going back and forth about the economy. Glory be to God. So you don't have to like my style. It may not work for you. Are there things I can improve change?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: But what you cannot do, what I cannot allow you to do, is act as if we have not accomplished something that no network has done and are willing to do because CNN and MSNBC has never and I repeat never, and all black anything for three hours. Somebody put three hours in the chat and they damn show if they did, would not have black Trumpers. And y'all say, why you keep saying trumpers because they're literally trumpers wearing Make America Great Again hats saying they're SegReg surrogance for the campaign, literally have them on for three hours because they believe that they have such misinformation. They believe that they are doing such damage that they would never give them that platform. Y'all tell me, tells why you even give them a platform, Why you've given a platform, because somebody got to give them a platform.
Speaker 1: Somebody has to be willing to say.
Speaker 2: We black people gonna get our own shit together in our own house, in our own way. And even if it's the Trumpers who are making videos about me and saying I'm in ghetto and loud and this and that, what they don't realize is what they don't realize is Champagne King. I'm giving y'all the platform. I'm giving y'all the opportunity. Nobody else would do it, So I ain't mad about it. Of the videos y'all making about me and guys, please don't tag me in those because I could care less.
Speaker 1: Let them eat off of me. They need to eat. Let them eat.
Speaker 2: They do what's called the algorithm cloud chase. What that means is when they see that something that's popping like ball alert, they're putting my stuff out there. When they see that people don't picked up on it. What they do is they go make videos and put Tesla and Figureo in the headline so that when people say, man, I want to go watch that clip, I want to go watch, I want to go watch, I want to go watch and see what they talking about. They put their videos up there so they can eat. They need to eat. And I'm glad that Mama fedger. Somebody put Mama fedger. The big Dog fedger. I gave you some some little treats.
Speaker 1: Here. Take these treats.
Speaker 2: Shut out to the people that made the videos doing thirty forty thousand off me.
Speaker 1: Shut out, Big Mama dum fed you. Once again.
Speaker 2: The big Dog came through and gave you a couple of little treats. Gonna get that baby, Gone to get that baby? You got that, no problem. I will tell you this though, because I've always told y'all, Trumper's are the best when it comes to online marketing because they don't have access to a lot, so they're the best at making videos about people deforming people's face, you know, uh, putting headlines. Tessling got destroyed and all watched get old Tessling, blah blah. That's what they do. They've been doing that to me for a minute.
Speaker 1: I get it. That's how they get out. We ain't tripping. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me shut out to Michigan in the go blue in the building, Go blue in the building.
Speaker 1: So this is what they do. Let me tell.
Speaker 2: Let me give y'all some big Let me give y'all some news. Though, if they was wise, you know what they would do with it was wise. Let me give let me give you a seat, Let me wish for Joe Biden. If they was wise, they will partner with me and get their numbers even up even bigger. See, you'll only get those twenty thirty thousand because I'm not gonna respond to it. I know y'all wait on me to respond to it, but I don't do that. I don't do a video saying such and such, saying such and such, and Teeslin respond, I don't. I don't do that.
Speaker 1: I do network business.
Speaker 2: But if you was wise, you would say, Teeslin, I don't really like how you did such and such. Can you come on the show and talk about it?
Speaker 1: But they ain't figured that out yet.
Speaker 2: And people that rock with me, they don't really do content creation. The Trump side that can cern. They they do a great job at that. I wish we had more people that rock with me that were content creators, because if I rocked with me, I would be cloud chasing off me too. Every time I do something, I would be the teesm figiral headquarters. Hey, here's the recap the debate. After the debate with Teeslim figure O. I'm an interview teslim figure and I would get some of those numbers. But y'all ain't figured that out yet. The people that rock me, y'all ain't figured that out yet. But if you are a content creator, I wouldn't give it that what people say. All she kissing, tests and asks, all she did she at every superhero need a robin. If I was a content creator, I would be chasing what I'm doing too, but I would be doing something a little bit more positive about me, so that maybe TESLM can come on and you get your money off me as well.
Speaker 1: But y'all aways figured that part at yet. So it's cool. Don't figure it out. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: So if it means taking the heat of them saying she did, she'd ass she ghet, Oh she did, she that that's fine, baby, keep them numbers up, because we've gotten more numbers on revote News than they've ever gotten on revote News ever, and the Trumpers and the trolls in the box. You do a fantastic job of bumping up the algorithm. I just want to give you a round of applause. I just want to give you a round up plause. It is the reason why if you notice, the last time we did a live it was a delay with your comments. It was like twenty second delays. I asked Revolt, please take off the delay. Let the people come in and say whatever they want to say, so we can bump the algorithms up. And you did a fantastic job. And I want to thank you because without you, we wouldn't be at the numbers that we're at. So I know you think you're hurting me, but you're actually helping me. Y'all still haven't figured it out yet on that this is a numbers business. It's about viewers watching. So every time you watch, every time you go in and make one of these comments and say.
Speaker 1: We need to get off of there, we need to get up.
Speaker 2: It's not happening, guys, It's not I know y'all want to think you got that kind of power and all of that, But it's the reason why I partner with the type of organizations I partner with. See I'm partnered with an organization that went viral over Karesha please talking about pissing on somebody? Piston? Did y'all hear what I said? Somebody put some piss in the chat? I partnered with an organization that went viral over if Koreshia like getting pissed on. So that gives me a lot of room to be able to say things that I could never say on seeing enter MSNBC. So for those in the comments talking about getting a petition because you mad because I said, I'm the big dog on a network that talks about getting pissed on. Sorry, guys, wrong network. Are y'all hearing what I'm saying. I need somebody to put some piss in the chat? See, Monica. It's a reason why because I like screaming. I like screaming. I like talking loud. I like Kate Phillis, Sai, why are you always screaming? Well, because when people talk louder, I like to talk a little bit louder. I like to get louder than they get because that's just how it is. Somebody put some piss in the chat. So I partner with the Black Effect podcast network, who is founded by Charlotte Made to God, with about fourteen different creators that are all in entertainment, all in entertainment. So when we look at what they're talking about on drink chams and horrible decisions, I'm on a network that is the home of horrible meaning whole decisions. So I got a lot of room stacy to be able to say whatever it is I want to say. Because we're actually getting upset over school choice. That's a good thing. Horrible decisions are over there talking about who giving who heed. So if you actually think that you're saying, oh man, she don't need to be there, you're not picking it up. I'm getting people that are typically leaning in on who dated who to get them to watch something about school choice. So, Glory be to God, y'all ain't figured that out yet. Oh that's why chess It ain't at the Breakfast Club no more, because their interviews are vivid and Larry Day, let me give y'all some information I interview. I know that hurts y'all so bad. I interview Vivid Ramasami and Larry Elder in July two thousand and twenty three. Somebody put July twenty twenty three. We are in September twenty twenty four. I took a break. Somebody put break. I know y'all want to know so bad what happened with the Breakfast Club. But it's for nothing for y'all to know. I took a break from the Breakfast Club in I believe April of twenty twenty four. So the numbers are not adding up, guys, the numbers are not adding up.
Speaker 1: I took a break to do what you see I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Now with two other shows that I put in the play for a political season. I love the fromt Pagian News, but it's not just about the front page news. It's about the eight different local networks, four of which in the Swing States, that.
Speaker 1: I've been popping up on. I know y'all want I know y'all wanted to be in the conference call.
Speaker 2: So bad with my strategy and what I'm doing, But baby, I like to pop out and show you on the back end. I'm sorry, guys, I'm just not Marcelli's is in the comments. He's actually on my team. And I didn't run no plan by Marcellas. Marcello's is over there, man, just like y'all. But I like to pop out and show you on the back end, somebody put somebody. Sometimes you gotta pop out and show them. I needed to show that I know this works, that this concept they call it proof concept, but needed to show you that it was, and I did that. Front Page News is gonna be cool. Breakfast Club been on fourteen years, fifteen years. I believe Hall of Fame show they gonna be cool. But what we did at Revote News has never been done. I kind of like to do the stuff that people ain't never been done. I kind of like to do what you could never do. I kind of like I kind of like to do what they thought they could do, but they didn't do that. They didn't have the courage to do. And that's why you say. That's why I say I'm a big dog in the game. I like going on Fox News for eight years straight. At y'all just now catching up saying, oh yeah, it's good to go over to Fox News.
Speaker 1: They drugged me.
Speaker 2: I got canceled and everything for going to Fox Snows allegedly canceled. You mean when I say canceled, like writing articles all, I can't believe she on face Snow. I can't believe she'll going to the five Snow. I was doing that eight years now, y'all just now catching up. You got the Hairs campaign dropping a bag on Fox snoops doing advertisement that. That's how I like to get down, y'all. I like to do way ahead of the game, before before they.
Speaker 1: Think about it.
Speaker 2: Gonna take whatever he come with it, and like the old people say, you'll get it on the buy and by. And I appreciate who this was who said a moment ago to say, you know, testing as human guys, so take a break.
Speaker 1: Let me give you some baby. I'm a veteran, my love. I'm not human.
Speaker 2: I'm rapped differently. When you sign up to say I want to be an M sixty gunner in the military, and you decide not to do medical, and you decide not to do administration, and you decide not to do what's safe. I'm just rapped different. Actually I'm an alien. Actually I'm not human. I'm actually I'm not people that run to the fire that don't run away from the fight, that stand on the stage like I did on Netflix and say I'm willing to die for the cause. I'm not wrapped up the way y'all wrapped up. So when somebody puff up at me and puff they chest up at me, I'm gonna puff back. That's what it is. So you don't have to underst stand it, like it whatever. Can I do better and calm down? Sometimes yeah, maybe maybe not. We'll see how it goes. Depends on what energy you bring me. Sometimes I match it, sometimes I don't. I guess we just gonna take a risk. Can't we just take a risk? Just take a risk. I guess we just I just I guess. We're just gonna have to see, ain't we? Ain't we Clay, Let's just see how I go down. Let's just see how I go down. Sometime I may say, girl, relax, and sometimes I may say girl relax. It just all the pins, It just all the pins. Baby, take a risk and try me, and let's just see what it do. The first debate that y'all didn't see they had to cause security on dude. Dude was getting up ready to fighting all type of shit that what y'all don't see that part though on the camera. I told him, sit down, we're gonna keep having a conversation. Yeah, take a risk, take the condom off and take a risk, and see what you get up with.
Speaker 1: You see, we'll get up with. Just don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Let's just raw dogg and let's raw doggie lives. I'm okay with taking all of everything that come come with it. Trust me, I've been in I've been in worse situations. I've had guns to my head, folks. So whatever you typing. However, y'all typing don't mean nothing to me. I really do. I really am about this life for real, for real. My nickname is dark Red Baby. I've been named dark Red since nineteen ninety four from Center Park in Inglewood, California. So whatever, y'all, and you can think. And if you think dark Red mean bringing light, love and happiness, then you a fool. You must don't know. I come from an era where you get your nickname based on you know, what they know about you, not what they heard.
Speaker 1: So y'all get to make up nicknames on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Y'all get to say the realists of the realists that ever did at eighty five ninety two and all that. I come from an era where you don't get a nickname unless you really unless you really earn that nickname. So I promise you, Lionel, they can type all day, every day. It don't make no difference to me. You better get busy and get the algorithms up though. That's what you better do. But I'm so proud of the work that we've accomplished. I am so proud of what I plan to do even more because now we know that it works. Now we know that it works line on and I want other topics with different opposing opinions. But I do want to give you this advice for those who are listening. After the show, everybody was on the show. We set around, we talked, we laughed. See that's the stuff y'all don't know about. They just be making stuff up on anyd nothing about nothing. We talk, we laugh, We appreciate it each other for bringing all the passion, the necessary passion. But I want to tell you this, big dog, big homie. Want to tell you this. To those of y'all that think you defending your favorite guests on my show, I want to tell you something for somebody that's been doing this. And I know y'all hate it when I say big dog, but I got to keep saying it over and over. I've been doing this a minute, local, state, National. Sometimes what you think you doing to help your friend sometimes can get you get you disinvited and moved out the game. It's called crashing out. Somebody put crash out. The gentleman with the gold shoes. Y'all notice how I have them on every show? Did y'all notice that? Y'all notice how he's always there. He know how to move in this space. Okay, let me go back and forth with the host. Let me do da da da da da. Let me ride this train. None of his people come looking for me after, none of them. They don't give me a headache. They making videos about me. They ain't doing none of that. This is how you keep your spot.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't give a damn what you do. I'm just giving you out of love because y'all little dogs. So I'm giving little dogs advice. It's certain people that will never be invited to MSNBC. I saw this with the progressive movement. They literally stop inviting progressives like Senator Turner who I was her director of Colm to MSNBC because every time they got on MSNBC they had to deal with the headaches of the Bernie the Burners, and they got got so sick of Bernie Sanders supporters that they say, you know what, we we'll just stop inviting y'all.
Speaker 1: MSSMBC how got that because they got sick of it.
Speaker 2: So the Bernie Sanders people just they just stop having access.
Speaker 1: To the platform.
Speaker 2: Guess what can we take a guess MSNBC stelling business, ain't they? Jord Reeds still the hosts, y'all just not invited now, y'all put that together, y'all put that together.
Speaker 1: Jorde Reed is still the host.
Speaker 2: They just don't invite Bernie Sanders people over there anymore because the Bernie Sander supporters are just too much of a damn headache. That's why Trump is don't get access on no platform either. So I want you to keep be mindful of that, just in case anybody that was on my panel, just in case you the one out here turning this up against me. I just want you to know, baby, how to move because the brother with the gold Shoes that I invite on every time he'll be able to parlay that into something for him. What do you mean by that, Tesla, Well, if he's trying to impress the Trump campaign, if he's trying to impress Republicans, if he want them to know that, if he want them to know that, hey, I'm gonna have I'm gonna be able to get your point across, and I'm gonna consistently be able to do it. He's doing that effectively. I'm just giving y'all game. I'm just giving y'all game. He can tell them, you know what, I can count on always being invited to the show, So can y'all give me a contract. I'm just giving y'all game because none of them Trump Sarrogan got a dollar from Trump sitting up there just to give y'all some game, Just to give y'all some game, linelp, because they don't know they know it all, but they don't seem to know nothing at all, because see Trump and them didn't pay them one dollar to sit up there. So if I was you, if I was a Trump Sarrogan, I would make sure that I keep my spot on the only show that give you a mic, so that maybe you can go back and tell Trump or some conservative somewhere or something, Hey, you know what, I'm gonna always be invited and I can guarantee that fifty thousand, thirty thousand, one hundred thousand will hear your position because I have a rotate, I have a permanent seat on Teestan show.
Speaker 1: That's what I would do. But they ain't figured that part of that. Throw line on.
Speaker 2: But like the old people say, y'all figure it out, buy and by that's what I would do. Shout out to p ray the Republican in Chicago. She got enough sense to know how to She also a little closer to my age. She got enough sense to know how to clap back but pull back. Somebody put in the comments clap back but pull back. That's a conservative from Chicago. We had our little back and forth, but she knew how to clap back and pull back enough to keep her on the show so that she can go tell the Trump people. I got a permanent spot. I can always get an invite. See, that's how the game is is. That's how the game is played.
Speaker 1: Line on.
Speaker 2: I'm giving y'all real on how the game is played. Because talking about me for two or three days. Ain't gonna change nothing over here, Lionel. It's not gonna change nothing over here.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 2: Fox is still gonna invite me on Fox News. I'm still with Charlemagne straight Shot, no chase or podcast. This contract will revolt was only an election season contract. So we end that after the election, and then in January you'll see my next move. Nothing changes that, Lionel.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 2: Would you let them know, Lionel? Nothing changes? Can five people in the comments know nothing changes? Tell them been in the game. You know why I can be in the game, Lionel. This is let me give you all a secret. I know how to flip states. I just did a whisper. I know how to flip states. See the reason that I get in the game. Don't have nothing to do with this damn TV shit. That's what y'all keep I know how to flip states. I know how to put people in office in positions of power. That's why, that's why ain't got nothing to do with this. You can't do enough petitions to get a to get a politician to not want to hear what I got to say. Cause I'm the only black person at flip Michigan and took a from Millia Clinton. Ain't nothing gonna change it. Nothing gonna change that I was credited for being the organizer that got Flint they money. That's six hundred thousand dollars, six hundred million dollars lossuit.
Speaker 1: Nothing gonna change, Nothing gonna.
Speaker 2: Change me being a senior advisor for the George Floyd Foundation and making change dot org. Include them in the process and write them a check. Nothing's gonna change.
Speaker 1: Them.
Speaker 2: Three hundred something played. You can't go back in the past and change what I did.
Speaker 1: Baby. I'm the big dog in it.
Speaker 2: And that is what it is, Monica, and it ain't what it ain't and it don't have nothing to do with being no talking to it.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: I didn't get respecting credibility based on doing no utube.
Speaker 1: That's just the bottom line.
Speaker 2: I got campaigns under my belt, baby, that's it result something in my belt.
Speaker 1: The TV is just I just play around with it. That's it. Why you always insert yourself You're not a good moderator because I ain't a moderator.
Speaker 2: Somebody let them know. I'm an activist, I'm an organizer. Oh yes, I may moderate. I'm all those things. I'm the panelist, the moderator, the organizer. I'm all those things, all those things, and when you sit next to a big dog, you gotta have your talking points together. Ain't no redus.
Speaker 1: See. That's what I love about live.
Speaker 2: See. I don't like the reason why I like doing fast news is I'm live. I can't even see my opponent. I know y'all don't know that I'm looking at a black screen. I love live because I like to see who can hold them talking points live. Ain't no editor, ain't know why I meant to say this. No, Homegirl meant exactly what she said, young Jock, any you can grab anybody in here by the pussy. She meant exactly what she said. But y'all making videos about me, about me being ghetto. But I don't see y'all making no videos about how she said young jock can grab anybody by the pussy. Y'all not making videos about that. Ain't no letting me take it back. Marcella's when you live, you live, it's all the way live. Like Ray J said, it's this thing on see that's big dog. See big dogs see Trump, and people like Homegirl, they say stuff and then they want to take it back. Oh I meant to say this. I meant to say that you got to stand on it. When you're live, you got to stand on it. So y'all mad because I made a stand on it. When I say stuff live and people don't like it, I got to stand on it.
Speaker 1: Y'all didn't like it, I said, big dog, no problem.
Speaker 2: I got to eat it. I got to eat it because that's what it is. When it's live, it ain't no going back. It ain't no redudes, Lionel. You got to be ready. That's why I like live. That's why every time I invite one of these troths to go live, they never want to go live. They do real good talking, they do real good talking, Lionel, but they don't never want to go live. You know why, because it's hard to stand on it live. Anybody can type, anybody can make a video where you're talking to yourself and ain't nobody there to challenge you. But when you go live, oh man, that's a whole different energy and everybody can't do it. We had big influences on that campaign, on that panel, and this is no dish.
Speaker 1: To her, but it was a young lady that got music people that follow her.
Speaker 2: But when it got time to go live, she didn't have much to say because creating content ain't the same as that live action. And let me let you know, your homegirl tells a figure out like it or not, is one of the best at this game when it comes to going live. That's it, That's all. And you know how we know it, Marcella's the numbers show it. We don't have to guess about it. The numbers show it on a network that people don't even know about. So wait until I decide to do something on a recurring basis where you actually know about it. Wait till the proh comes behind it, Wait until you know okay, Tess and I can catch you on the fifteenth or the first or whatever day I decide to do it. And wait until we really start getting it in. Not just about we covering it all from Polly to politics, because guess what, even poly relationships are connected to the economy and I'm the only one that can mix it up like that. Oh man, it's about Wait till I get completely relocated to Atlanta. You gonna see something you ain't never seen before, guys, So just tap in lock in.
Speaker 1: Rock with me. And just watch watch on the back end, Watch on the back end, and.
Speaker 2: Opposing views are not always Democrat and Republican. I can't wait to get into this relationship talk or you want to talk about numbers, because there's a lot of people that talk about relationships, you know, that's the go to thing on YouTube. But my relationship talk, as you know, for those of us who follow, for those of you to actually follow, Hello me on Instagram Live, you know, my relationship talk is way different because I mix it up in the politics, feel it in your spirit line, or because it's coming you finally you're finally welcome home. You finally got a place, finally got a place, and everything's about timing.
Speaker 1: Every project doesn't work for me.
Speaker 2: Tens on ten did okay the numbers that In case y'all want to see my interview with Jazmine Crockett, we're doing pretty good with that. I think we had sixty thousand views. And just to give y'all some yeah, we had eighty two thousand views on Jazmin Crockett. Let me show y'all, just to give y'all some contexts. Eighty two thousand views with Jazzmin Crockett and let me, let me, let me show you something, because I want to show you something in real time. We're at eighty two thousand views with Jasmine Crockett. It was posted on the same day, on the same day that the Jill Stide interview was posted.
Speaker 1: Are y'all rocking with me?
Speaker 2: Jill signed interview on a Breakfast Club is one hundred and forty thousand, three days ago. They did somebody do the math because I'm terrible at math?
Speaker 1: What did I say? Did I say?
Speaker 2: One hundred and eighty nine? And this is eighty two thousand, three days ago on Revolt we one hundred thousand off. Let me tell you why that matters. Breakfast Club is the number one hip hop platform in the country, fourteen years strong, eight million viewers that listen every day, listeners, and I'm on their heels now, Breakfast Club is family. I'm just when I say on their hills, I'm talking about what Revolt is doing. How we do eighty two thousand. We're just one hundred thousand away. This is an interview that nobody even knew was coming. This is an interview that's not on the that's not one hundred different radio stations across the country. This is not up here with the big dog Charlemagne, an Envy and Angela Rye who all of them got, Wait, millions of followers, I don't even compare. I only have one hundred and forty one thousand followers, guys. And look at the numbers were putting up on the on the wall. So wait until we actually put some energy behind it.
Speaker 1: Wait and see.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's gonna be breakfast club numbers, Shanna Sharp, none of that, because they in the game for real heavy. I'm just letting you know. And by the way, they're my partners. Charlemagne is my partner. Nobody rocks with me and has given me a bigger opportunity than Charlemagne. To God, will make sure y'all know that. And I'm gonna keep repeating that to y'all four years straight. I'm just giving y'all perspective on what we're doing at Revolt. And by the way, Revolt was the first one that puts that put the Breakfast Club on TV.
Speaker 1: I'm just giving y'all perspective.
Speaker 2: By the way, Shanna Sharp is also on our heart, so everybody is family. Will y'all be thinking Y'm you know, competing and making this look better than the other one. We're all a part of the same network, same thing. So I'm just telling y'all, I thank you for your support. I cannot wait to do even more. I cannot wait to have the comments were going so fast that we weren't able to get to some of the comments, the questions that you guys have. I cannot wait to get the comment caucus even stronger. Contact Marcellus if you want to know what that means to be a part of the comment caucus.
Speaker 1: I have so many plans for us, guys.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm not going to give you my strategy ahead of time. Don't feel bad because Marcellis don't even know my strategy ahead of time. I know exactly what it is I want to do. I know exactly how I want to do it. I know the vision God has given me, and it is what it is. And I look forward to twenty twenty five because regardless either you will have Harris or Trump. Either way, we got a lot to talk about in twenty twenty five. So keep on rocking with me, keep on rocking. I'm gonna show you better than I can tell you. Thank you, for listening, because at the end of the day, this is just who how many I got one job, and my job is to make you watch and we did that. And some shows are calmer, like the Jasmine Crockett interview at eighty two thousand views, very calm, calm, calm calm. If y'all want calm, go watch that. If you won't turn up, go watch that live. Either way, I'm gonna give it to you either way because I can do both because I'm the big dog.
Speaker 1: I love y'all. Have a great week.
Speaker 2: Again, make sure you subscribe to the Straight Shot No Chaser podcasts every Thursday. Content dropped, but I like to sometimes do an extra bonus episode and that's what you just listen to to address, you know, being able to go back and talk about something that happened that I want to address. And again, you're welcome to all the guys who ate off me for the last three or four days. Now you're gonna have to find something else to talk about. See the beauty of part of it is I don't have to come after y'all. I talk about the powers that be. Y'all got to go back and talk about commentators, y'all know this, y'all never see me do that. I'll make videos talking about, Oh, what you think about what Rolan Martin said, what do you think about it? What Angela Roy said? What you think about what Aman de Sill said. You'll never catch me doing that.
Speaker 1: Lame shit.
Speaker 2: I can stand my content can stand on his own. The only time I've ever said something about a commentator was Candace Owens on on Charlemagne's show Hell of a Week, because he asked directly, and I am the senior advisor for that family, and I did not like what she said about George Floyd. And then I made a show the other day about Shannon Sharp, but I did not talk about what Shannon Sharp said or even what he did. I wanted you, guys to know what you were doing, which was running around here saying that a man was guilty when a man told you that he was innocent. So it was really important that I brought that perspective being because a lot of people didn't even pick that up, Like, guys, a man tell you he didn't do it, so when you run around say he did, he did, he did?
Speaker 1: He did? I want you to know the importance of that.
Speaker 2: And then I broke down the legal standpoint that ain't no man gonna sit up here and risk his morality contract with ESPN and the millions of dollars he got coming in.
Speaker 1: Based on no views. So I broke that down.
Speaker 2: But other than that, you don't see me responding making videos about what somebody said and then they make a video responding to me and back and forth.
Speaker 1: I just don't do that type. I'm just a different type of g and I don't do that.
Speaker 2: So if you guys keep constantly making videos about me, thinking I'm gonna respond, I'm not. Baby, I'm not baby, you truly are wasting your time. I think you think because you see me turned up like that on the show, I think you think I'm like that all the time, and I'm not. I do play with people in the comments sometimes, you know, in real time, you know, like when we sitting up here talking now, I play with you and clown you and do all of that. But I would never sit up here and make a video about you and sit up I don't play YouTube games like that. I think the last time I even uploaded something on my YouTube period was over a year ago. I just don't do it, baby, You're just You're just not You're gonna have to get have to get your numbers on your own. You're gonna have to pick yourself up by the bootstraps and get your numbers on your own.
Speaker 1: Big dog. Ain't gonna come help you. Now.
Speaker 2: If you ask me, hey, come on my show, I might do that. But other than that, I'm not gonna help you have to get it on your own.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: I just don't do that, y'all really do confused. Testling is the same Teton all the time. I hate speaking the same third person, but I am the same person. I'm not fronting on anything, but I do want you to know there's certain acts, certain parts of me that you'll never see. Like, for example, I don't know why y'all men love saying, oh if she like that, she'll never get a man. Why do y'all think my man? That's the energy my man gets. Let's just deal with that just right quick. Let's just deal with that just right quick. Tellsan ain't never and I mean never never never, never, never never never never had a problem getting one to keep them one. Somebody please put it in the comments. Let's just please put it on the comments, guys, I can count on one hand my body, counting my whole adult life from twenty to forty five. I just want to go ahead and just put that on out there, because I really do need y'all to stop saying she ain't gonna keep no man, don't have no man, that ain't never being what it is. I don't know why y'all think that y'all got access to who I am as like my lover, y'all not my lover. Ain't nobody looking for y'all to be my lover. Why y'all think that? Why y'all think that? For real? Line, why they think that she ain't gonna get no What are you talking about? She always had a man and we'll always have one always.
Speaker 1: I don't know why y'all think that.
Speaker 2: That's so strange and weird to me see them games y'all play on my sisters in this business that don't have children, ain't never been married off. That shit don't work, baby, that don't work with me, We done been. I can't wait till we start having these relationship conversations that don't work with me, daddy, So y'all can stop saying that my man don't get this up. This ain't y'all. Why y'all think y'all my man? You'll never be my man. You don't get the soft side of me. I don't hand you my heart and let you get to play with it and step on it. It ain't for you. You get the turned up tis. You don't get the love and sweet virtual woman I got you, daddy. You don't get that. Why you think you get there? Y'all don't get that, So stop talking about that. Stop using them lame ass talking points. Y'all need to find some other talking point. That's what's wrong with these modern women? What modern women? I'm baby, I'm proverb. It's virtue's over here? What model are you talking about? I'm not one of them, baby, not one of them at all. So I don't know where y'all getting that from. But I guess they don't. They don't know me, though, so they got to go with the same talking point.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't know, man, what man y'all talking about that? Don't want to? What tell me what man y'all talking about that? Don't want to what? Hold?
Speaker 2: No, baby? They well kept over here, well kept. I can't get rid of them. I'm waiting when somebody gonna write the book on how to get rid of them? Because I don't know nothing about what these women talking about about. Can't get no men, can't find no man, how you get rid of them? To tell me how you get rid of them? Because tell me the way to get rid of them, because I damn sure and have not been successful with that. I definitely get I haven't had just one relationship. But Baby, they stay in. They do FED time with me, ten years minimum, they do team, they do fed time with me, they do mass incarceration first time, they do ninety four crime bill time with me.
Speaker 1: Just so y'all know.
Speaker 2: And just because I don't tell y'all who I'm with and what I'm doing and if I'm married or i'm married, it don't make it a reality. It don't mean that it's not a reality. I just don't talk my personal business with y'all like that. Y'all have to hear me talk about my ex husband. Y'all seen my ex husband in the background on Live because it is very important that you know that every relationship is not broken. I am very proud of the man that I'm married, the man that I decided to have a child with the man that only got one child, which is mine. I only have his one child that I am very proud of that because there's so much negativity about ex husband's baby, daddy's man. My ex husband is better than a lot of husbands that women sleep next to every night. So I tell y'all that I'm very proud if we're married fifteen years. I'm very proud that we waited seven years before we had our child. Like I really sticked my chest out about that, because I'm proud about that. And you've heard him say on Live, you've heard him put a five in the chat. You've heard you saw him come over and fix them tires and do all that and say you'll be my forever wife. And no, we don't have intimate relationships. We don't have any of that. We've moved on with our life. But he has a high respect for me, high regard for me and always will and always will. That ain't never changing. And y'all saw for yourself on accident, I just be on the phone. He just happened to pull up, So you ain't never no, no, no, I'm a cold one when it comes to being somebody's woman. So and men make mistakes. Well, why y'all not together? Well it didn't work. Now that's as much as you need to know. The rest of it. Ain't your business. Go fuck, focus on your woman and why y'all not together? Every relationship don't work. But I will always pay him respect and the highest honor. He gets the highest honor for me and not another reason. Why I tell y'all that because I want y'all know that when I'm talking about relationships and men, I'm not coming from a place and hurt, not at all. So people on the internet say, oh, she don't have no respect for men. No, you buffed up at me. So I had to let you know. I'm the big dog, that's all. You ain't my man. You not my man. We not a no inter relationship. I don't have to watch what I say to you or where about how I communicate with you. I'm not trying to build with you. You on my show talking crazy. You puff up, I puff back. That's it. It's really just that simple, miss one hundred hilarious. So yeah, so so relax, let's just relax. Stop worrying about it. But you ain't won't never see me on Hollywood Unlock. I'm sorry shout out to Tomorrow Braxton. But but baby, I'll never I believe in private, not a secret. That's how I move. Okay, So y'all have a wonderful week again. Subscribe to the podcast Straight Shot, No Chaser, and Man, we got work to do. Can I tell y'all? Can I give y'all a secret? I'm only telling y'all because y'all were kind enough to jumping in this life. Guess who we got coming for Revote World next week? The Biggest versus of All times Republican Donald Byron Donalds versus Progressive Gary Chambers. Now tell me that ain't gonna be the Live of all lives Donalds versus Chambers. Y'all heard it here first Revolt taking too long, we're putting out the pr But man, I'm excited about that next Sunday, Live in Atlanta, Revot World. If you want to be in the audience, get your tickets now. It will definitely be you know, I guess on YouTube. I don't know where they're gonna put it, but get out of here. Girl.
Speaker 1: Ain't that something? Monica?
Speaker 2: Ooh?
Speaker 1: Byron Donalds.
Speaker 2: Republican Byron Donalds if you don't know who he is, go look him up. Versus progressive big dog Gary Chambers. Man, if y'all don't think that's gonna be now, this is one so that y'all know in advance, I will be able to just moderate this one because they got enough information that I don't have to interject and add additional information. They'll be interrupting each other, so you will get to see more of a moderator position. I think y'all think I'm the same all the time when I'm talking to lay people, and you know, it's a totally different thing. Byron Donald's Gary Chambers, I will be moderating that for real and true moderation fashion, because they are both big dogs on their own. So all I have to do is say, come on that, Gary, Let Byron get it out. Oh come on now, Byron, let Gary get it out. That's all I've That's what y'all gonna see. Just you're gonna see just a few little instigation, a few little pair you know. I might be petty, you know, like, Okay, now come on now, but Byron, come on now, because Gary just sa da. And then we're taking questions from the audience, so you will get a chance to see myn for those of y'all want to see if I can moderate, Yes, I can. I just give different energy for different things. So I am excited. That's gonna be a matchup for a matchup, black men getting it in face to face.
Speaker 1: And this is a good thing, guys, this is a good thing.
Speaker 2: I would much rather watch them talk about why school choice versus public is important, versus talking about who should play at the super Bowl. I think that's important too, guys. But what let's give some energy over here too. So I said, we need to stop having the base. We need to stop. No, let's not how things are changed in shaped. We need to talk.
Speaker 1: About it for everybody to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, set of arguing about the Cowboys going to the super Bowl versus forty nine, we can argue about that, But why we can't argue about abortion.
Speaker 1: I'm excited about that. Guys.
Speaker 2: You may not get it now, but you will like to ail us say bye and bye. So, man, I'm glad to know a few of y'all know who they are and that you're excited about it, because I am definitely excited about it, and hopeully they'll hurry up and get that. Get that out next week so I can post about it. But I just thought since you guys were kind enough to listen to me this whole time, that I would give you that information. So I am excited. Excited, man, y'all know I've been wanting the verses forever. Put a five in thee chat I y'all been here, I've been talking about versus versus versus ever. I'm so excited on the main stage. Just so y'all know, I don't like PAMA. I don't like two people and two people. I like one and one in me. Just so y'all know. That also reduces on me having to say girl, relax and all of that, because it's better to have just two people and me and y'all see more of that in the future. But this is truly the format that I want, truly one versus one, not two and two one versus one me in the middle, two strong opponents that can hold their own in their own right.
Speaker 1: This is Revote World coming up.
Speaker 2: Is exactly my vision for what I intend for this to be as we move forward.
Speaker 1: So thank you so much. Guys.
Speaker 2: Be looking out for that post. Please share it please if you can come. We'd like to get a couple of hundred people in the room my panels right before Karesha, please.
Speaker 1: So that is another dream come.
Speaker 2: True to have politics right before hip hop. It could not have been better. It was truly ordained by God, and I'm proud about it, guys, And I want to thank you.
Speaker 1: I do need to put Girl Relax on the shirt.
Speaker 2: I want to thank you guys for rocking with me all the way and watching the vision come to light.
Speaker 1: Like you guys have seen me talk about it and.
Speaker 2: Now you get a chance to see it, and so I hope you're proud of that and I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Love y'all so much. We'll see y'all next week. Peace.
Speaker 2: If you like what you heard on Straight Shot No Chaser, please subscribe and drop a five star review and tell a friend. Straight Shot No Chaser is a production of the Black Effect podcast networking iHeartRadio ANTILM Figure Out and I'd like to thank our producer editor mixer Dwayne Cruffer and our executive producer Charlottagne to God. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts,