Speaker 1: Ray.
Speaker 2: Oh, hold on, fanatas. We are so excited for tonight, are you. I mean, look at this quest there's in people in the balcony. Oh my gosh, we know those people. Hi, oh my, this is so exciting.
Speaker 3: We don't know how this happened. I mean we do, we were around for the planning, but we just this is beyond our wildest dreams. And we've got flowers. They may have stolen from Forrest Lawn but.
Speaker 2: No, but there. We're just so excited for this.
Speaker 1: This is incredible. Thank you guys so much for the support for loving this show for almost forty years. It is so.
Speaker 2: I feel really old now.
Speaker 1: My dress is Yeah, it's it's pretty overwhelming to know that we can sell out a theater for a show about a show, a theater that premiered forty years.
Speaker 2: Almost four years ago. That's incredible.
Speaker 3: It's very meta, not that meta, but it's very like with it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Self referential. No, this is first of all, we dressed for the occasion.
Speaker 1: Shout out to our stylist Shannon for putting these books together.
Speaker 3: Yes, Shannon McClure, and our dresses actually are not ridiculous. Once we take all of the other stuff off. And yeah, we just thought if we're going to do a ridiculous live show, then we should he dressed ridiculously.
Speaker 1: And uh, I think we understood the assignment.
Speaker 4: I think we did.
Speaker 2: I think we got it.
Speaker 3: We wanted to look like Stephanie, who basically, we said, looked like the toilet paper cover that you used to see at your grandma's house that was knit. Yeah, that was so this was as close as we could get it.
Speaker 1: So h And we know that several of you have traveled from Afar to be here today, so we want to give a few shout outs.
Speaker 5: If that's okay?
Speaker 1: From North Carolina?
Speaker 2: Where's Dave?
Speaker 1: Is he here?
Speaker 2: Dave today? Why Dave? I got a long list, so maybe hold your applause. From Kentucky?
Speaker 1: Is Crystal here from Kentucky?
Speaker 2: No, she Buehler? No, okay, all right, Crystal, we're.
Speaker 1: Going to provoke your fan.
Speaker 3: She might be up on the thing and we just can't see because it's dark up there.
Speaker 4: Come from Florida, Monica.
Speaker 2: It's Monica here. Hey, Hello from Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: Jennifer, Hi, Jack, Hi.
Speaker 2: Jennifer. Shelley from Chicago.
Speaker 1: Oh on? Why Shelley from Chicago, Anthony from Connecticut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, perfect roll call.
Speaker 1: And I think the MVP goes too.
Speaker 3: No, well, not that we're picking any fan in a particular order. Let's not fans, but but but distance wise.
Speaker 1: Distance wise from the United Kingdom, Lucy and her dad.
Speaker 5: Right, everybody?
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh, were you so much for me here? Like we are so flat.
Speaker 2: I hope this show is worth it. I really do.
Speaker 1: I'm sweating now that Yeah.
Speaker 3: They came all this way for this. We are so excited and we I mean, we have so much fun doing the podcast together.
Speaker 2: It's this is.
Speaker 1: Bizarre because we're usually in our own homes doing it alone and just talking to each other on zoom. But now we're together and so.
Speaker 3: In matching outfits. Nonetheless, Yeah, we're really unhinged.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 3: Andrea literally came out of the bathroom. I got to our dressing room today and she came hopping out of the bathroom. I was like, we were doing a live show. So yeah, it was a big moment for us.
Speaker 1: We got a big show for you today. Uh we have Lori Lachlan and.
Speaker 2: John Stamos back.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's u Like it took us a long time to coordinate our schedules so that we could all be here at one time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was it was difficult.
Speaker 1: It was difficult, but we did it and did it and we have another special guest.
Speaker 2: We have a few or three, I don't know, we'll see, we've got a few.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be it's gonna be an exciting night. And uh again, we couldn't do all of this without our amazing fan of ritos. So thank you guys. Oh wow, is this now? Is this the time that we uh or do we have more time?
Speaker 2: I don't know. We have we have nine We had nine minutes, so we've got nine minutes to phill.
Speaker 1: Know, we're so organized.
Speaker 3: Well, we didn't want to disappoint anyone because anyone that listened. How many of you guys listened to the podcast?
Speaker 1: All right, wait, you didn't raise your hand right there? Why don't you listen to the podcast?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What do you going that's so important that you can't listen to the podcast when you're like commuting to work.
Speaker 2: I just want to know.
Speaker 1: You have a lot of catching up to do, young man.
Speaker 2: I expect to report.
Speaker 1: I forced you to come today and address her plus one.
Speaker 2: It's like, I hate this show. I never watched Full.
Speaker 3: House no, but we and we have so much fun. Getting to watch the show together for the first time has been Oh boy, oh boy, how many how many times let's see, let's raise their hands.
Speaker 2: How many people have watched the show all the way through? Once? Okay, that's okay, that was kind of gives a gimme, what about twice?
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna have to go up. We're doing this like an auction. More than five times? Oh well, damn ten?
Speaker 2: Wow, fifteen, who's fifteen?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Fifteen, Johnny, You're gonna win nothing other than our undying love and affection. So yeah, that is incredible. I just think, yes, how many times.
Speaker 2: Twenty five times? She said she had the DVDs.
Speaker 3: She watched them all the way through and then then streaming and now more DVDs.
Speaker 2: It's you can't get rid of us. I know, thank you, thank you, thank you. Well.
Speaker 3: We love you guys too, and we love doing this show. We have gotten to go back and visit our revisit our childhoods with you guys. We've gotten to share some really fun behind the scenes stories, you know, being backhanded by Little Richard fan favorite.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's lip. Now wait, we need to recreate it. Okay, So here's where I was.
Speaker 3: Char You're a little Richard, Okay, I need you to just really nail this.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, hey, but I'm shorter, so.
Speaker 3: I'm like hey, yeah, yeah yeah, And then that was That is exactly how it happened, and he didn't mean tune. It was really sad, but it's a funny story. I'm gonna go back on this side now because my hair pieces.
Speaker 1: We've organized our fascinators in accordance to how we're standing. See, we are organized in some capacity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, about things that really matter, not like the seven minutes that we have lived.
Speaker 1: I want to give a little shout out real quick to a very dear friend of ours who's here tonight. Not backstage. She's up there in our VIP section. Uh you've probably heard of her. Oh wonderful, the great and glorious Kim Moffat.
Speaker 3: Hey, where's Kim?
Speaker 2: Oh she didn't come. Wait kill If.
Speaker 1: You've ever attended a Fuller House taping, yeah, the one that got you your seats and your wrist fans.
Speaker 2: She's also close to the show. Oh yeah she did. I was gone.
Speaker 3: I was gone. I'm always gone. No, you were gone, and yeah, Kim stepped in and.
Speaker 1: And it's her birthday today everyone, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, happy birthday, Jim.
Speaker 3: And you know what, Kim loves attention, so we wanted to make sure that we gave her all of our attention. We love you, Kim, and you're amazing than.
Speaker 1: For you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we did. Kim's job was to roll out cakes.
Speaker 3: On the set of Full House, so you just know we did that for you, and we actually decorated it ourselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's made of styrofoam, but you can have the first piece.
Speaker 3: I was told that the outside is edible, so you could lick it, but you can't eat it.
Speaker 1: Well, we know if Michelle was here, she would be headd Sugar binge am I right, every episode episode?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well here we are.
Speaker 1: No, but in all seriousness, being able to do this podcast for the last two years.
Speaker 5: Has it been two years?
Speaker 2: I think a year two. No, it's been it's been like too ish.
Speaker 1: Almost because we do like two seasons a year. That's right. Okay, math is hard and I'm sweating and having a hot flash HRT initials. Yeah, but no, we've really been able to fall in love with the show and experience watching the show from your eyes to like we're fans of Full House now for the person. We've always loved each other and our characters, but now we get it, like we understand why you guys fell in love with the show thirty eight years ago. And I just have developed a whole new appreciation for my co stars and their acting abilities, and Jeff Franklin and his true nativity, and our writers liked everybody from top to bottom.
Speaker 3: There was an outstanding It's been yeah, big ground of apause for them like we have. It's just been such it's like going down memory lane with h millions of Americans watching.
Speaker 2: But it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, there are so many things that that we've loved getting to share with you guys behind the scenes. And we've had some guests, some really fun guests.
Speaker 2: We've had Adria later, our teacher. We had a bunch of show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you should really start listening to the episodes because yeah, as you can see you sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, this this, I've said this before, but I'm gonna say it again because that's the age I am where I repeat myself every few hours.
Speaker 3: But now you've forgot.
Speaker 1: Okay, this has never been just a job for us. This is our childhood. These are our childhood memories. This is a legacy that we will get to leave when we are gone, and it just.
Speaker 2: Wait, what do you mean?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: And yeah, it's this has just been the honor of my life to be Kimmy Gibbler and to perform for all of you, and to get to do it with Jody and all of our other castmates.
Speaker 2: It's means it's been to me fun.
Speaker 1: So thank you guys for your support.
Speaker 3: Well, everyone's support except for that guy except Form Just kidding, like never.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have bought a ticket for this. Get this at home.
Speaker 1: Go to raise your hand.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know what this is. This is a chat. We're going to get to the questions. We're going to get to the questions. We should go in order. I guess, yes, I guess, and I should uh do we? I don't know? We did we rehearsed.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad that everyone here is included in this. It's really but you know what if again, if you listen to the podcast, you know that one of the things that Andrey and I love.
Speaker 2: To do is just be ridiculous with each other.
Speaker 3: We hope you appreciate our ridiculousness and that it makes sense at times. But no, we this is part of the I was gonna say part of the magic, but I don't know if i'd call it magic at this point.
Speaker 2: Part of the sure, we'll call it charm.
Speaker 3: No, but we this has been like an exciting thing for us.
Speaker 1: And what you hear on the podcast that like, we don't we have an editor, but we don't really edit unless we curse, which well unless Jodie curses, which is every episode.
Speaker 3: I am on my best behavior. I will have you all know I well behaved on.
Speaker 1: The You're doing very well to thank you. So yeah, so what you see is what you get. We don't edit things out. We just we roll with it and uh yeah, thanks for going along with the ride.
Speaker 2: I wanted to bring up something from the podcast, but I won't.
Speaker 1: No, do it now you have to?
Speaker 5: Should I?
Speaker 1: Oh, I know what you're gonna say. I know what you're going to say.
Speaker 2: This was the cocksuit Cox.
Speaker 1: It will be serving hawks souper.
Speaker 3: You can break up some on the waist and you didn't listen. It's a ridiculous thing and I just got a rooster that lives next door.
Speaker 2: It's very problematic.
Speaker 3: And then I saw a strange thing and I sent it to her while we're in the UK. They seem really entertained with that story. I'm so we should, but you.
Speaker 1: Should ask Lucy and her dad. They what part of the UK are you guys from. I don't know where that is, but it's a town one hour from London. Okay, I can understand that. Okay, okay, did you and you guys didn't get together for some cock soup while you were there?
Speaker 2: How were you? Wow? You did? I'm impressed. Have you did?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Were you planning that? You were planning that?
Speaker 1: You just found the opportunity I learned from you, Jodie.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so proud. Anyway, back to you guys, Ramsgate or Kent?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, got it. I just went to the UK for two weeks. You lived there, so I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Where I lived in York, which is far from Kent.
Speaker 2: Okay you obviously. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well I've missed you guys. It's been twenty years since I was there, so I really really missed you guys.
Speaker 2: Thanks for woman.
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on, someone has just caught my eye. Here this fantastic woman in the peach dress in the second row, and we talk about the sleeves, can't They're gigantic and I mean that in the best of ways.
Speaker 1: She she looks like a bridesmaid.
Speaker 7: Let's see your yes, very yes purse Jammy Gibbler, donut purse, Jimmy Gibler, donut purse and sleeves that you could hide the Olsen Twins in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fantastic you win best dressed tonight.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, we appreciate.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you sticking with the theme and also matching us.
Speaker 2: Well we I think, thank god, we did it. We did it for you guys. I know that this This is.
Speaker 3: Part of the reason that while you're here is to see our next two guests.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Do you want to do the honors?
Speaker 1: I would love to do the honors.
Speaker 2: Please be my guest.
Speaker 8: Summer is this season of love, Summer Loven, here we come. If you're old enough to remember Summer Loven, you're old enough to find an I do Part two.
Speaker 2: Listen each week as our hosts.
Speaker 8: Make it their goal to find you the next true love of your life. Jenny Garth, Jana Kramer, Alexia Napola, Cheryl Burke, Jen Fessler, Kelly ben Simone, Amy Robock, and TJ. Holmes are dedicated to helping you fall in love again. It's time to make it hot, Hot Hot this summer.
Speaker 1: Listen to I Do Part two on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. Everyone, please welcome to the stage.
Speaker 2: John Stamos and Laurie loved to way.
Speaker 4: You look like the is this rolling? It looks like the Twins from the Shining.
Speaker 5: Well, there's going to.
Speaker 3: Be a very special effect that comes down from that wall.
Speaker 5: So good hold on, I'm sitting on It's a dog's uncle. Jesse dollars.
Speaker 4: He thought I was just happy to see you.
Speaker 3: But now tell us the story of what happened with this doll today that you just we walked out of your house with it.
Speaker 9: We were watching the episode yesterday and Billy took this out and he was like, Dad, you had abs, you know, you see?
Speaker 5: And then he was looking at my butt for sis. Who wants this?
Speaker 2: That'll be seventy eight dollars.
Speaker 4: How about Jody and Andrea?
Speaker 9: Can I stop by saying how proud I am of you two? You've just grown up to be the most wonderful young ladies and incredible mothers and great friends, and I just I'm just so proud of both of you.
Speaker 3: Thank you very very much. Did you hear me called this young that's long and focused on.
Speaker 5: We're showing the other kids on the show, by the way.
Speaker 3: Oh well, we have some fan questions that I know people are very.
Speaker 2: Excited to ask.
Speaker 1: We're going to celebrate your wedding, like this is all about you, guys, and the two wedding episodes.
Speaker 10: Had I known, I would have worn the dress, oh you know what.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I was like, I'm not going to ask Laura to do that, Like that's an ordeal, you know what I mean? It was that headdress alone had weighed.
Speaker 10: Funny thing about that headdress. That headdress belonged to my aunt. That was her headdress from her wedding and she gave it to me and I used it.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 2: That was that like you're something borrowed now.
Speaker 4: That was my Becky Barrow.
Speaker 9: And that tuxedo was Elvis Presley's that I wore.
Speaker 4: So actually there I had to.
Speaker 9: I was looking for one today and I didn't find it. But I found something else that I'll bring out in a minute. But the one that I wore, one of the ones I wore in the shows at Graceland, and the like a like a museum part of it.
Speaker 2: On one of the tuxedos.
Speaker 3: Yes, that one, That one's at Graceland.
Speaker 9: Yes, there's like a couple of statues you and I and I'm more the thing and they have wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait, hold on, back up, there's statues of you two at Graceland.
Speaker 10: Did you know this, Lorie, let's start that rumor.
Speaker 9: No, it's in the Icon building or something, and they have because I stole most of the stuff from Full House and I took the I have the couch there.
Speaker 2: We did. We walked into his house and the couch was there.
Speaker 9: Were like, yeah, and I have the juke boxes anyway, so they did sort of like a display the front door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're right out the front doors.
Speaker 1: Head.
Speaker 9: You know, I put it in my bathroom, so like you know, when you come out of it, you expect applause like what we used.
Speaker 5: To get on the show when we came Oh.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, so go back to all this stuff. What are you saying well, I gave them that.
Speaker 5: They have like a building with you know.
Speaker 9: So there's like a display of of that's outfit and one of the guitars from Full House in the juke box and uh and the sign that said wake up San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Really, yes, I did not.
Speaker 4: I'm the voice of Grace then too.
Speaker 5: If you go in and says, over here is where Elvis did this, and over there, you know.
Speaker 2: That's it. Everybody, lets me.
Speaker 1: Take a field trip right.
Speaker 2: Now, everybody pile in the tomato truck. We're off.
Speaker 9: So I was watching the show yesterday with my son, as I said, and I don't think I can't remember the last time I saw the show, especially those two episodes, and I have to say, and Jeff Franklin's here, the guy who created the show, and I wrote to this episode, thank you, Jeff.
Speaker 5: For giving us a life and a career.
Speaker 9: And so I've been watching television with my son, and most of it's really.
Speaker 4: And watching Full House was like, oh my god, I forgot.
Speaker 9: I didn't realize how great that show was and how much heart it had and the jokes still play and the but you know why, because there was no central character on that show the central character was love and that never goes out.
Speaker 5: Of style, and it hasn't.
Speaker 9: It just it was just my heart was so full watching the show yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really, it's been so much.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about how much fun we have going back and watching these original shows, and like.
Speaker 2: You guys were babies.
Speaker 3: I mean we were actual we were actual babies, but I mean, like just seeing everybody, it's it's wild.
Speaker 1: Well and we were too young to appreciate it back in the nineties, but you guys were really good, like really good actor comedy drama. Yeah, like I didn't appreciate it at the time, but rewatching these episodes, you guys were phenomenal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and talking every time you came in the door.
Speaker 5: You got these yeah.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: John's physical comedy in the kitchen, which is seems to worries always doing it is hilarious.
Speaker 3: Like every season you've got some sort of run in the kitchen where you're doing a Jerry Lewis impression.
Speaker 4: I remember always eating.
Speaker 2: Okay, everyone wants why about the fried chicken.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Chicken.
Speaker 2: I think we asked you point he was like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows why the fried chicken.
Speaker 2: Became a thing.
Speaker 5: Not funny.
Speaker 3: It depends on what Jello's doing. I've seen some funny Jello in my day.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? What I didn't you guys.
Speaker 1: Well, John, you were always really good at like busy hands. They talk about that's the thing in the business where you have to have busy hands, have a prop, do something with your hands.
Speaker 2: So it's not a chicken wing.
Speaker 1: Have a chicken wing.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was probably it.
Speaker 1: You need something to do with your hands, fried chicken. Yes, okay, that's the official answer.
Speaker 9: We try to make those, you know, all of it as real as we could, right, And but there was always like it was just it's so rounded. Watching it yesterday, like I just I just don't I.
Speaker 4: Realized what we have back then.
Speaker 9: And I used to say, these are the good old days. We got to really love this time. And I used to say at the Bob and day of everybody, but watching it, oh my god, it we just was a golden time in our lives. And the show was just it was it just had gravitas in a different way.
Speaker 5: I was I want to be on Seinfeld.
Speaker 9: I want to be on a show that you know, it's smarter I am so grateful that I was on Full House.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We talk a lot, Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: We talk a lot about like the perspective that kind of comes with twenty some odd years when you look, you know, at the time, you're like, oh, I'm just only this is I'm only going to be this forever, and then you like look back and you go, that's actually really cool.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Like every hiatus, I was looking for the most the you know, the craziest, darkest.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember you played like a like kidnapping.
Speaker 2: Rapist and like let people on fire.
Speaker 3: It was very very dark, very dark kidnapped doctor Dare was embarrassed.
Speaker 4: The mother from growing Pains.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh right, yeah, yeah, yeah me too.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, oh right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and you have a Bob Saggat shirt on and we talked about Bob a lot.
Speaker 4: Yep, right, love it.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about these wedding episodes since.
Speaker 2: That's the prison that we're here.
Speaker 1: That is the reason we have some fan questions from We have a fan club on Facebook. Did you know that the Howard tan Rito's fan club we do go Jen gen Z gen X that's us.
Speaker 2: Like Facebook think yes.
Speaker 1: Anyways, so we got some we compile some questions from them. They want to know things. We hope your memories are sharp enough to remember my memories.
Speaker 10: Wow, I was got it, okay.
Speaker 2: J Jes no pressure. Okay.
Speaker 1: So we'll start off with an easy one. Do you have a favorite moment from the wedding episodes, either on or off screen? And this is from Melissa.
Speaker 10: You know what I love about the wedding episode Both of our moms.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, yeah, our mothers were in the in the audience.
Speaker 4: Your mom's still lives.
Speaker 5: She's just my mom, just ninety.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but I love that they were. And your mom was the best extra. She was so into it.
Speaker 2: She always yes, she loved really Loretta gave.
Speaker 10: It her and my mom was like this terribleing the hole.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my mom was a bit of a hambone. I don't know where I got that was made it very special.
Speaker 4: And Andrew, your mom.
Speaker 1: Was there, My mom and my brother were in the audience, yeah, or in the.
Speaker 2: Pews, you know that's yeah. I don't think my mom. My mom was.
Speaker 3: I think she did work a couple of extra jobs and she was like, I can't sit for that long. That's not yeah.
Speaker 9: So but our parents would watch every we shot the show on Friday nights, and they would be in the audience sort of sitting up there, all of our parents almost every Friday.
Speaker 10: My dad not so much, she thought about the parents were on set all the time.
Speaker 2: By law.
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, what's the most foul thing Bob said ever?
Speaker 5: They've got they got him the most in trouble, you.
Speaker 4: Guys, I don't know that. I'd want to say it into a microphone. He would get in trouble.
Speaker 9: Would they would call I mean, they would call all three boys up to the you know, gay boys talk to you, right, was like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't even know why I'm here. I didn't do anything.
Speaker 4: But it was mainly Bob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well you would see our mom our moms would be up in the bleachers in the audience on on non audience night. So it was just the moms and a few standings. But they would stand up and they'd be like, that's what you do.
Speaker 9: Dave was was he didn't say as many bad things, but his his his in a gas issue. And the poor twins were about you know it.
Speaker 3: But height, so they would have been five to eleven had they not been around Dave. One of the things that was our favorite ridiculous moment was you parachuting and into into Tomato town. Excuse me, Tomato Country, Medo Country, Tomato Country.
Speaker 2: Let's get it right. Uh what was it like film?
Speaker 3: I mean, were you just hanging there in that harness for ever?
Speaker 2: It was just super uncomfortable. You must have loved it.
Speaker 4: I bet you loved it. My voice was higher, Yeah, they're not uncomfortable. Well, how about Dave flying the plane?
Speaker 5: Like, what was that about?
Speaker 11: I just like, I'm hitting it, fly a plane and then yeah, I jumped out the queen. But my favorite part of that was I asked my friend Kin Schriner, who was from General Hospital played at Scottie Baldwin and he played Sheriff Harold comes out and with the bullhorn the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was funny.
Speaker 3: That was We loved that episode because we didn't realize that if you travel like maybe an hour and a half outside of San Francisco, you're actually in Arkansas. We didn't realize that, yeah, in a Tomato country. It was a world away.
Speaker 2: John.
Speaker 1: Was it your idea to have kN be in that episode.
Speaker 2: Or was that that was your idea?
Speaker 9: You loved like one of my General Hospital. He played Scottie and I was Blackie on there.
Speaker 4: I tried to get him.
Speaker 2: Perry was in Florida, but oh that would have been great. Oh the share of a Tomato country.
Speaker 1: Coming out eating a tomato with salt on.
Speaker 3: It was the truck really full of tomato.
Speaker 2: I mean, and we probably just the top layer, but or did they really just?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, I was, I remember.
Speaker 9: I mean I didn't do the stunt because you know my hair, but but it did pop up and spin tomato out and stuff, right, funny, Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was thirty years ago, wasn't it? How many?
Speaker 2: I don't something like that, thirty plus thirty?
Speaker 5: I think it was just thirty years ago today or yesterday or some.
Speaker 2: Thirty eight years ago?
Speaker 4: Thirty oh thirty no?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Oh the episode nineteen ninety one, who do we mad?
Speaker 4: We were talking about we have an episode thirty five, No.
Speaker 2: Thirty five thirty the finale.
Speaker 4: Oh damn, we look good kidding. That was a line from Fuller House.
Speaker 5: I said, go on, you don't look that good.
Speaker 4: Stables, Laura.
Speaker 1: You mentioned your wedding head piece here, and I think everyone already knows that you wore your actual wedding dress.
Speaker 2: It was my weting dress.
Speaker 1: Tell us the story behind that. Did you try on other dresses?
Speaker 10: And they came up with the wedding episode I had gotten I recently gotten married, and I remember I went to Gina and Roberta and I said, well we could, And actually it was Gina's idea a costume designer. She said, do you want to wear your own wedding dress for the episode? And I thought that would be so amazing, like you know, and so that's how it ended up on the show. It was great. It was thrashed by the time the show was over. I'm running the streets of culvers like.
Speaker 2: Driving a van. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but that's how it came about. It was really Gina, our customer's idea, and I just thought it was great. And then also it was really nostalgic too, for like my it was my aunt she got married in that head piece.
Speaker 2: And so anyway, how much did that head piece?
Speaker 4: Way, No, it wasn't that.
Speaker 2: It was actually wasn't that heavy. No, that's what it looks.
Speaker 3: It looks impressive up its sparkled and yeah, yeah, it's sparkled. It's got led lights in it. When it chimes twelve. Something comes out and.
Speaker 2: Like, oh boy, really but whatever?
Speaker 3: Look at John smising into the camera there, just right, the original, the original smize.
Speaker 5: We were so young squurky too, I got I was.
Speaker 9: I remember Bruce Willis was always smirking pictures, so I thought, okay, I could do that.
Speaker 5: I have more hair than him.
Speaker 10: You do kind of have a Bruce Willis smile there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I like it. I like it.
Speaker 3: It's an air of mystery to mister Tomato town.
Speaker 2: Now wait, did you really drive that choir bus?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I mean not far obviously not far, but like no, like I pulled it.
Speaker 9: Out and yeah, even I thought it was so clever to have the choir in there, because like, watching yesterday was like watching like.
Speaker 5: A new show and it's like what were they? Oh bus?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 5: Oh the choir? And then they came out and did forever with us. It was cool.
Speaker 3: There was so much in that episode there, it was two episodes.
Speaker 4: Rather it goes back and watch it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you've got to go back and watch it. It is there.
Speaker 3: You're like, wait, they're skydiving, dig it, Joey sole a plane Tomatoes like it. And then you're like I'm choir like, okay, it goes, it it goes, and you're like, this is peak full house and it really is, because it's both ridiculous and wonderfully heartwarming and like you love it all the same and you're like, I am, I'm on the bus, I'm on the choir bus.
Speaker 2: I'll go with it.
Speaker 9: And you stood up for your mat you went and picked up from jail or yeah, and.
Speaker 10: That I do remember us running across the street in Culver City because they used the outside of that church whenever across the street from so oh yeah, and I remember like running it up the steps of that church or something.
Speaker 1: How hard was that in heels?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: Were you wearing heels or did you?
Speaker 2: I would ask why?
Speaker 4: But I don't know if I want to know?
Speaker 2: I was All State champion, you runner for track and field.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of Forever, how was that song chosen?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 1: Tell us the connection John, and how the decision was made to use Forever as your wedding song.
Speaker 9: Well, I think I we did this song forever before, like a couple episodes before, right or a season before?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was it?
Speaker 2: Did we were fans?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What wedding was before the the wedding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the second was with Nicky and Alex. I think because then that's when you're like when the na.
Speaker 2: Blowing and things.
Speaker 4: It's very dramatic. That song is really beautiful.
Speaker 9: It was an underrated Beach Boys song that Dennis Wilson sang, and they never it just kind of sat there and I knew Dennis. I didn't know him. He passed away, and then that's when I started playing, but I knew that he'd loved that song, and I don't think it ever got the attention that it deserves. So I was grateful that I got to do that for them.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 4: Uh, yeah, we recorded it.
Speaker 5: I thought I did it. Maybe maybe it was after it was on one of the Beach Boy records.
Speaker 3: It says here that it was on the Beach Boys nineteen ninety two albums Summer in pair Ice, but it was originally on their album nineteen seventy Sunflower Sunflower.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a beautiful song about it.
Speaker 9: I'm required love and I do it now in the live shows and I show a video. I talk about Bob a little bit, just just about telling people that you love them, that you care about them, because tomorrow's never promised.
Speaker 5: And we learned that with Bob unfortunately so and it was such a fast thing.
Speaker 9: So I sort of talk about that, and then we show this video and there's a lot of Bob in it.
Speaker 5: It's really beautiful.
Speaker 1: I love the slide show that plays during Forever where you guys are babies and toddlers.
Speaker 2: So grim that.
Speaker 4: It's not the baby picture is not It was me, but it was. The toddler picture was me, but the infant picture.
Speaker 2: Is really baby. Is that It was one of the guys on the crew.
Speaker 9: It was it just like, we need a baby, any baby you'll do.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were putting it together rather quickly.
Speaker 2: Why don't you have baby pat?
Speaker 10: I lived on the East Coast, I was out on the west.
Speaker 5: I just it was there was no an attractive child.
Speaker 2: You're a very funny looking baby. But it was a very homely baby.
Speaker 4: I knows.
Speaker 2: I stop.
Speaker 4: Let me tell your hair.
Speaker 2: Come on, I tell you I had no hair. I was really homely.
Speaker 4: In fact, when I was.
Speaker 10: Born, my dad went in to see my mom in the hospital after I was born, and my mom said to my dad when he walked in the room, my mom goes, did you see her, and my dad goes, yeah, my mom goes.
Speaker 4: My mom goes, what do you think?
Speaker 10: And he goes, she's so ugly she can't be ours.
Speaker 2: Her parents told her.
Speaker 3: This that they were like, listen to what we thought when you first came thought.
Speaker 2: You were really ugly. Anyway, so that was not my baby picture. They were like, I'm sorry, you're too ugly for television.
Speaker 10: You couldn't get to them, get it to them fast enough for something. I didn't have an actual infant picture, so they used somebody else's child.
Speaker 4: I wasn't in the tract of baby either.
Speaker 5: We should have met I was.
Speaker 2: So we did you an ugly baby? It works out well later in life.
Speaker 9: Yes, So my mom told the story that she said that I was really ugly, and then when they brought me home, she put the blanket sort of over my head when they brought me into the house because.
Speaker 2: Get you, she was carrying you into the house.
Speaker 11: She wanted she yeah, sheib we got a pet.
Speaker 4: Monkey or something. I don't know pet, but she did grub my face.
Speaker 3: I didn't you the original blanket like Michael Jackson's kid.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that should have brought up.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, just also did.
Speaker 9: It was really funny the ending because you said you wanted a ballot, and I said I wanted jail house rock, and then I started off as a ballot or something.
Speaker 3: You start off jail house Roy.
Speaker 10: Was like the version of the whole dance sequence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we started off slow dancing then yeah, yeah, and then they did their little their whole little moment.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who's like, was that your actual idea to Jeff write that? Was that? Was that?
Speaker 5: I don't know. It might have been both of us. Jeff was the real Elvis fan.
Speaker 4: Where's Jeff?
Speaker 2: He's coming coming later?
Speaker 3: He was one of our special guests. But now you guys know today we should have told you before. Yeah, I remember this over.
Speaker 2: This, don't tell anyone surprise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well ask him.
Speaker 9: I don't remember what we we both we went to you know, when they were doing the pilot.
Speaker 4: We I went I read it.
Speaker 5: No, I don't even I don't know if I read.
Speaker 9: But we went to lunch, the two of it, Jeff and I and we we sat and we talked and uh we but we didn't talk about the show.
Speaker 5: We talked about Elvis.
Speaker 4: We talked about girls. We talked about girls, and we sort of just.
Speaker 5: Back to Elvis.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and back to Elvis a little bit and uh, just rock and roll and you know, nothing, not one out, nothing about full House.
Speaker 5: And he tells us straight.
Speaker 9: And I was leaving and I got my car and I was getting into my car and said, what about the show?
Speaker 5: Is it okay?
Speaker 2: I'm in?
Speaker 5: I just left.
Speaker 1: Well, we have to talk about mister and Missus Donaldson played by Mois Nettleson and Don Hood.
Speaker 2: We've got thoughts.
Speaker 1: We have thoughts about your parents because they weren't what I expected to the Donaldson. To me, Becky is so sweet and loving and giving, and then you got mister and Missus Donaldson come up.
Speaker 3: They're very buttoned up in references to square dancing for who showed up?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like I was expecting he and I got Dynasty, you know what I mean. Uh, she's nothing against uh Lois Nedleton incredibly talented actor. But Nedra didn't feel did you think, like when you pictured Becky's parents, was that the vibe that you pictured?
Speaker 10: That's a good question.
Speaker 2: Maybe not.
Speaker 5: I mean, because.
Speaker 9: Those people would have had a beautiful child.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying.
Speaker 10: They wouldn't have Yeah, again, I have to go back and watch it was she a little too.
Speaker 3: She's just like she's very well put together, super like, very East coasty sort of.
Speaker 2: Vibe and everything that Becky's like we lived on summer, you know.
Speaker 3: And then this woman shows up and you're like, this woman has never seen a farm.
Speaker 4: In her life.
Speaker 1: And then Kenneth Donaldson gives Jesse the big talk in the bedroom saying, oh, you know, you better sow your wild oats.
Speaker 2: Now or else.
Speaker 1: And that's thus we get what happened to the parachute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so really it's your dad's fault. Dad, Yeah, you're You're the reason I thought they were really good actors.
Speaker 9: They were very good actress. I think Lois Nelson she's been in a lot of stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, she was go ahead.
Speaker 3: Fun fact she appeared in Golden Girls as Jean, the lesbian friend.
Speaker 2: Of Dorothy develops a crush on Rose. One of my favorite episodes. And I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I had no idea it was that close to greatness now, but that and also she was an incredible actress who was a favorite of Tennessee Williams.
Speaker 2: We we keep.
Speaker 3: Learning about so many of the guest stars that we had. It was just amazing.
Speaker 4: Roberts, right, Roberts.
Speaker 9: And the guy who played my father was in The Godfather Part two.
Speaker 5: I think he was.
Speaker 2: No, that was not the great one. Wasn't it was not the great? Wasn't it?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 2: And three that are good? But two is?
Speaker 4: Two's the good?
Speaker 8: One?
Speaker 2: Okay? He's the Oh three is okay? Got into and two?
Speaker 3: Well, when we do our live Godfather show, we'll make sure that.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: But we have a big thing for you right now, as you can see by the men that have appeared behind us.
Speaker 9: Now, one of these guys was a ripper, Johnny, guess which one drummer? No, No, Mike Love Junior over here. No, Chris Farmer, Michael Campion. Chris Farmer was in all right, we have.
Speaker 3: An original ripper and also someone in the band named Michael Campion. And it's not that Michael Campion.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, imagine our confusion.
Speaker 4: This whole time.
Speaker 3: We've been like, oh my god, how where is it that Michael's in a Beach Boys cover band. It's not that Michael, not that. As you can see, it's not that Michael. But we are very excited to intro Surf City and their performance of Forever