Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. I'm Tim Steneveec along with Carol Master, and we're joined by Bloomberg News Cross asset reporter Emily GRIFFEO, Emily, you got a lot to choose from in the after hours today.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's a lot moving. Let's start with FedEx ticker FDx, because it was up seven percent in the postmarket. Now it's paired those gains ever so slightly, it's still up over six percent. They reinstated their full year profit outlook. So remember everyone was canceling their outlooks, were pulling guidance. They were saying there's too much uncertainty. FedEx was one of those companies that did that. They had previously withheld their full year profit forecast, citing an inability to predict how demand be shaped by tariffs. And now they said adjusted earnings will be seventeen dollars and twenty cents to nineteen dollars a share. We're back, So we're back. They said that there's still some uncertainty in shipping volumes when it comes to international export volumes, and that tariffs are weighing on that part of the business. So it's not like the terror risk has completely gone away, but this is definitely a sign that one company is seeing.
Speaker 5: A little bit of certainty in the future of their business.
Speaker 3: Going into this print, they were beat up, they were crossed twenty percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they was going.
Speaker 3: Into the air.
Speaker 4: They're kind of an economic bell weather. Like obviously if people, if consumers are pulling back spending, right, they're not.
Speaker 5: Going to be shipping ah things.
Speaker 1: So yeah, to come to come back and say from no visibility right or not willing to commit to all right, we got it, We're good. I should point out Ups also have two point six percent in the aftermarket, so lifting it. They're not the same exact companies, but it did definitely lift that one in the aftermarket.
Speaker 4: Yeah, finally some positive news IPO. Yeah, it's been hot recently. There's been a lot of IPOs. I feel like in the last couple of weeks. Bullish Klarna Netscope is the IPO of the day, so it was up eighteen percent on its first day trading as a public company. Their cloud security platform. They said that some of their customers are Colgate, Home Depot and Bayer. I feel like you usually don't get that information, like who are your customers? But they have.
Speaker 3: You can get it on the Bloomberg terminal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 5: You can get it on the Bloomberg terminal.
Speaker 4: In our favorite functions cloud security, they do PLC right, yes, yeah, that's one of my favorites.
Speaker 3: They do network transformation, security, modernization, framework solutions in financial services and insurance, legal, education, manufacturing, and public sectors.
Speaker 1: So cybersecurity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eight and a half eight point six billion dollar market cap, now that's right.
Speaker 4: The IPO drew demand for more than twenty three times the available shares, according to what Bloomberg had reported on Tuesday, and it's given a lot of the early backers a pretty big windfall. Light Speed Venture Partners is one of those that they had invested in this company.
Speaker 5: A very long time ago, and so they made a lot of money. But now the company jumped in the IPO.
Speaker 1: And not to be confused with Netscape from way back when.
Speaker 3: No, not to be confused with Netscape market but you want to go there you do. I mean I always think of Netscape when I talk about Netscape. By the way, light Speed might be familiar to people because it was the first venture capital firm to invest in Snapchat and they made a lot of money.
Speaker 4: Right so net Scope NTSK.
Speaker 1: Okay, one taker we are so familiar with. We've talked about it a lot today. Are we going to go there?
Speaker 5: We're going to go there.
Speaker 4: Maybe I have more questions for you guys than you have questions for me. Talk about it so much. We're talking about Intel, tiker I NTC. It was up as much as thirty percent today. That's humongous. That's a really big jump for a company that has a market cap in the hundreds of billions. And it was up because Nvidia agreed to invest five billion dollars in Intel. This confused me, Like, this is like Burger King and McDonald's like teaming up.
Speaker 1: Have you met the technology sector their frenemies. Yeah, they kind of compete, but then they kind of work together.
Speaker 4: Then they work together. So this was really good for Intel's stock. They've obviously been a struggling chip maker and so this is a move that I guess the market sees as something that's going to prop them up.
Speaker 3: I just want to remind everybody that you're a taxpayer here in the US. You are an owner of Intel. That's right, because the US government is one of the largest shareholders. And in fact, if you go to HDS on the Bloomberg terminal, which I just did.
Speaker 1: I did this earlier, it blew my mind. The number three shareholder.
Speaker 3: Right after black Rock, after Vanguard United States of America kind of blew my mind.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've really ever seen that, right, I mean, I've I'm always running HDS on an ETF and so sometimes you'll see like a finish pension fund. But this is really wonderful to see. This is so interesting. I've just never seen that. So, yeah, black Rock, Vanguard USA, and Vidiot not up there.
Speaker 5: It was just five billion dollars in Intel. But we'll see what happens next.
Speaker 1: This also has to do it the general purpose processing chips, right that Intel is really involved in. And I think there's a way of like combining this with all of the I guess data center needs and what's interesting, it kind of makes some sense there.
Speaker 3: And Ludlow told us that this deal came together before the US's ownership interesting Intel came about.
Speaker 1: So, although like you know, it's interesting, it.
Speaker 3: Is interesting, Carol. Yeah, it's time to be covering the story.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We were right to be like purple. Yeah, so I thought there were competitors.
Speaker 2: The Stockmover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.