Speaker 1: Basketball fans, it's KG here.
Speaker 2: Hoop season is back and I can't wait to kick off this season with the King of Sports book. This season, take advantage of bedam GM's first bet offer. When you place your first wager on basketball using like code KG fifteen hundred. Yes, KG fifteen hundred, you got a registering account and make your first wager. If you lose, you get your stack back in bonus bets up to fifteen hundred dollars. Start the NBA season off right with KG certified and the authorized gaming Partner of the NBA, bedam GM. Your boy, man, y'all know what it is, right man, taking the truth man, KG five, Let's get it baby. Yeah, what's up point? What's up point? Oh yeah, before we get into this. On the one, I wasn't real shit because we heard a bunch of pet potholes.
Speaker 3: Ah, but look it was as the environment was real cool, like like they invite to set up the month they spent like I think they spent like two three hundred million on production.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I saw the they had boxes, they had places you see it like.
Speaker 3: The restaurant and see the black had a one food I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking about it. It was like one people. Yeah, it was, it was. It was lit. It's a classic event.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, it was a classy side then a general population.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I didn't make it to that. You didn't get over there. I didn't make it over there. Truth, didn't make it to the raches side. Nah, No, I just perce was there represented.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I had to go in there and get me some good food. I gotta see, I gotta see what's going on. You know, I don't know this environment. This is out of my element. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That worked. You can get some cards and hey call me.
Speaker 3: Then, you know you you man listen, this is this is this is something different, bro. This is a European thing, you know what I'm saying. So I'm just kind of sitting back laying seeing what it really is, you know it. It was cool experience though us to see the cars and then to see I saw some of the practice rounds and then the food.
Speaker 1: I remember the food was. The ambiance was dope. Though.
Speaker 2: At one point do you see our culture into that Formula one? Because I see they trying to throw the Hamilton.
Speaker 1: Kid on us. But it ain't until you see, until you get somebody from it.
Speaker 3: You know what what I did notice is like I didn't really see like no like that whole weekend. I'm looking for like the spots to go out to to kick in, and I didn't really see nobody out there doing no performances.
Speaker 1: Like from the culture. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think Travis Scott performed one night, but he was doing it out of club somewhere. But like they had performances, but it wasn't nobody in the hip hop community. So until you get that to where they bring in somebody who could do some performances and and and that whole weekend could be like a bring some value to it, you mean, yeah, but everybody's still trying to everybody.
Speaker 1: Just you know, it's different us. Knew it is to America.
Speaker 2: It's new to us, and they're trying to actually integrate it by using our streets, use use all downtowns.
Speaker 1: I know they did a race.
Speaker 3: I got a chance to grow it got a chance to grow in the hip hop, in the culture. They really do, I think, But you it's it's a festival. It's a festival, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So they used three four days to where they use a practice run to qualify and run then the main drag to where you know, they make it like a week out of it. And so until you can say, all right, we want to come in here and have what's his name performed Drake, we want him to do this, then it's gonna it's gonna stay like a European thing. But it ain't gonna cross over until that start.
Speaker 2: But Drake, he and the coach, But Canadian, I'm talking about somebody like that's in That's that's that's in America. You know what I'm saying, little baby future future know Diddy, you know what I'm saying. Until they start coming throwing parties for the weekend, making it like an all star weekend. So he's saying, it's like a Diddy joint, like a high end Rick rass Meek kind of.
Speaker 1: Joint coming here.
Speaker 3: Yeah look like that Rose Yeah yeah, it looked like that. And I felt like I should have dressed.
Speaker 1: Up like like what tuxedo, not.
Speaker 3: Like tuxedo, but like collar shirt like it was real elegant.
Speaker 1: It was elegant. That's new. That's a new big word. I have to check that out. I went to Foma one in Montreal. Man, it was cool.
Speaker 2: I felt like because I was in another country that it felt like that, you know what I'm saying. But just like you said, the parties was upper tiered. You could tell the parties when you're going to party and you.
Speaker 1: See all the it was two Champagne.
Speaker 2: I was just about to say that, Yeah, I saw about fifteen different Champagnes and then he come in Tequila's and here come the hit come the whites, right, the Vodkas and shit.
Speaker 1: It wasn't no Hennessy was no, no, it wasn't none of that.
Speaker 2: So I'll say that to say that the level of the party and the level of the access and conversations too, was different. The business. Those are derivatives of when you talk about you know, we talk about the golf course. A lot of people think we actually going out to play golf. Actually a lot of deals and conversations, Yeah, going on the golf course, you know what I'm saying. Festivals like that a where you go and talk to top tier investors, top tier ideas are coming out. That's what tech is being involved or being launched. You know, they're using that platform to launch a lot of technology with cars and yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Looking for that. It's expensive too. I was gonna say that too.
Speaker 2: And in this climate, not a lot of people are spending money on, you know, things that don't really serve what their purpose is.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So I heard that the ticket that I had was like fifteen. Gee's my past. I think you got to get a new past every day. And the package was like fifteen.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I didn't have to pay for it, but because I had to connect. But now that I think about it, I'm like, it's expensive.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Well, like I saw, they had boxes off to the side that was just astronomy.
Speaker 1: You got like thousands of people them.
Speaker 2: So it looks like it's predicated for another for that crop. It looked like a good event.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I want to see how you George. I will go back. Really you take some family people.
Speaker 1: What's that turn?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I said, oh yeah, the truth was there?
Speaker 2: You so full of ship man, you can't you know what, ignore everything? We just said, you know, let's go, let's go. Let's go, man, let's go. I just asked you a real question, said get the truth.
Speaker 1: Now. Now you're now you're up there lying, you lying on tamor man.
Speaker 3: Bring up NASCAR, didn't after NASCAR.
Speaker 1: Truth or not? Oh, Paul did running too?
Speaker 3: The truth.
Speaker 1: They were both there those separate places. They're both there. He was there ten minutes ago. He wasn't there the NASCAR not NASCAR after form the one Lord.
Speaker 3: She's with the bed, I mean Paul with the bed. The truth went out, took them in.
Speaker 1: Read the story. Yeah, Peter Thunder, Peter Thunder. This early we said they was gonna be a problem.
Speaker 3: I watched them in preseason, dude, and I'm telling you from the preseason I saw I was like, this, don't look even though they're a young team.
Speaker 1: They wasn't looking like a young team.
Speaker 3: They look like a team that love playing with each other, that love sharing the ball.
Speaker 1: Like five motherfuckers too, dog. Yeah, that that can go.
Speaker 2: What's your kid on the bench? Man Jay Jayleen, Do not the Joe kid? They ain't the kid number eleven, number fifteen or some shiit.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Isaiah Joe Isaiah Joe, Nigga him the money bank Bates. It's like six guys, I'm watching, Bro, they ain't on the radar. It's like, ah, but they nice bro.
Speaker 1: Oklahoma or just.
Speaker 2: Oklahoma got those guys got giddy Yeah, the Afro kid, he not braided his ship. Now I'm gonna back, Hey, shot man, I'm talking about yeah man, bro got.
Speaker 1: And they aint so keys Pete, they ice so keen.
Speaker 3: They they they my new you know who they reminded me of. Now they like the new Memphis Grizzlies. Now, you know, exciting Memphis was now years ago. Now they start that's that's what I see. Oklahoma like that too, Brock like that. Yeah, they're exciting.
Speaker 1: Not I wouldn't. I'm not. I'm not saying like overly excited, but I like to watch their team. I like, you know what I'm saying. And they're like that.
Speaker 2: They're in that same conversation with the Kings. To me, them teams that you ain't have on the radar, that's proven, proven, proven.
Speaker 1: Kings are a little more developed now.
Speaker 3: I think, dude, I think right now we're starting to see a changing in the gold shifted and shifting.
Speaker 1: You're seeing Golden State come out of it. You're seeing Golden State Okay, she's sliding into it.
Speaker 3: You know, Lakers, you know, they they still kind of but you're starting to see now these young teams evolved and all these older teams, and it's starting to be a shift now. It's like it's these youngsters is coming these youngsters is coming out.
Speaker 1: This is good for the league. It is.
Speaker 2: It's good for the league because you know what's crazy, Lebron, Chris Paul, all the guys that played against us when we was a little older of fintasy that happened.
Speaker 1: In the day.
Speaker 2: Because now you got the young Zions and you got the young You got the young, you got the young.
Speaker 1: Gilger, you got young your Check. You know what I'm saying, man, And they hungry? Yeah they is they hungry? Bro. You know what, I.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't be shocked if Hit, if Check made the All Star Game.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be shocked if you put Shay. If they keep keep doing this, he gonna be in some MVP talks, Bro, Sha shake Gilger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm saying Check, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Also, yes, I think I'm saying All Star for him, I agree MVP for Shade.
Speaker 1: In the conversation if.
Speaker 2: Off topic, random as fuck, if Winby goes into the All Star Break averaging over twenty three, do you put him in.
Speaker 1: The All Star Game? Just off the sauce?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got you right, right now, he's giving you twenty and ten.
Speaker 2: And if he go, if he goes, if he goes through these next joints to come out of January twenty, if he avers twenty and ten, I think that she can make an All Star Game twenty and ten as a rookie.
Speaker 1: He who did that? Just when I'm the last time somebody.
Speaker 2: Is just so different that I think you putting him in that? But then do you he aren't that two peet real ship and then he's different. Bro, we gotta all respect the fact that, yeah, we ain't seen this. Yeah, and that's what I think some of us don't want to know.
Speaker 1: We ain't seen with me, we ain't seen nothing like this. Ain't nothing like that.
Speaker 2: I haven't seven folding up mega motherfucking guarded, you know what I'm saying, And I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's different.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Blake Griffin average twenty ten, it made the made the All Star Games rookie year.
Speaker 2: Well shot to OKC man because they're doing it, bro, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah I think they got I think they well coached. I think you got a superstar in Shae. And then I think everybody understand their rolls over there dude, they know who they are already, which is rare for a young team. But once Shaye took the leap, everybody else fell in line and it looked it looked good on both ends.
Speaker 1: Of the court.
Speaker 2: I think it helped check two to have a year of to kind of preview everything too.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: You know, look at Joel, look at the players that got a chance to sit back and look at it first.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, go through go through the workouts, no travel, know.
Speaker 3: What the pedigree is, know what to expect the next Yeah, that that is an advantagement player or not. If you get a whole year to kind of watch and see.
Speaker 2: Man, what you get to get there? You get to see the test before you right you take it off. Yeah, it's like a chief ship.
Speaker 3: Everybody working, everybody, whoever, everybody who took that year off injury all always came back and played well back solid. Blake was Rookie of the Year, Joel m B who else Zion didn't need to do the same thing.
Speaker 1: KD JD took a whole year off.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: The next question have just thunder related. You see how good the team is currently constructed. They have like a bolo the first round pets. Therefore this upcoming season for next year, do they make a deal, do they upgrade their team with the bet Star?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I wouldn't touch that ship. Man.
Speaker 3: You think you gotta grow with this team right now, They're gonna have a lot of picks that they gonna have to get some use out of and not gonna be able to use. So it's only one trade I see out there for them for okay, see for okay, see yeah, And this is the only trade I would make them better. This is the only trade I would do. And I know it's gonna sound wild, but I'll see like you might have to throw some of their first round picks and chat in there and and chet I'm saying I would do it. I'm saying this is probably the only one I would do. And it's gonna it'll be chatting some of them picks to pair up Shay Gil just with Joel EMBII. Then you're talking about you, not even not now, you're not talking about a playoff thread.
Speaker 1: You're a real contender threat now Philly not taking check home for and B with the first round picks, with the first round picks, if it.
Speaker 3: Be not say this year, don't pan out or it's not going well, and then he don't see no right spot in Philly having a chance to beat Boston or or Milwaukee. If you pay him check can get you and be with some of the first round picks. That's enough, like three or four first round picks and chat Honger.
Speaker 2: So you think putting in bad and okayc makes them better in the West.
Speaker 3: I think they beat They think they better than Denver. I think they're in the conversation with Denver. They in that conversation. You got you got a guy who's been MVP, and then you just got them saying that Shay Gil.
Speaker 2: Just can be in the mvpange. No, I'm saying change is gonna be in the MVP conversation.
Speaker 3: Just imagine that if you got Shay and b with lou Dort Jalen the role player giddy man.
Speaker 1: What that? What? That team is a problem my West?
Speaker 3: They better than the Lakers, that team right there, if you put them, they better than go to State. I'm not saying they better than Denver, because I'm giving Denver the benefit of the doubt because they're the champs. But then after that, who's in the They.
Speaker 1: Better than Dallas. I mean, they better than the Clippers.
Speaker 2: On paper, on paper, but the teams, the teams I'm saying right now, they're already better then I'm saying that journey for Joel and Bead and to do that, I don't know if Philly doing that, and I think Philly is gonna ask for more, I'm giving up Joe.
Speaker 1: Well, Bro, that's everything. Bro. You you let do you rebuilding, right, Bro?
Speaker 2: You let dudes sit down for not one year, p two years? Bro, you got the ultimate.
Speaker 3: But if he happy, if he's not happy there, he's like, I want to get I can't.
Speaker 2: Get past Boston. I can't get past me walk. Yeah, I need to get out of here. You can't make Philly better signing what you can't. You can't make Philly better. You get more people to come to Philly before you get more people to come down.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just saying, hypothetically speaking, that's the only thing. That's the only you know. But other than that, I'm not doing nothing that I'm okay. See, I'm gonna just grow with that team because they got they got it. If Check can can be become a star, that team is built for the long run.
Speaker 2: I think if you continue to keep Check healthy, I would actually invest in a big I would actually invest in a big to take some of the pressures off of No, we don't have traditional banging in the in the responsibility on your body, physicality, the no more but broad he needs he needs well he hasn't played it yet and he's young, so you can play him like this. But once he gets into a rhythm, man, you gotta have a big inn that that just I would love like a Rob Williams that could back Check up or that can play a side side of something like that. But yeah, man, I think that or bring back the Steven Adams. Yeah, something like that. You know what I'm saying. Somebody that can come in. It's not take a lot of maintenance, you know what I'm saying. They know what they're doing. You can get like a Brook Lopez in there, like with Check or something like that would be a great complimentary player, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I wouldn't touch Okay. See, man, I think they got something.
Speaker 2: They definitely got something. They gotta just keep building on this day. I think they start their own wave too. You know, I think some of these natives are kind of shifting as it should and they're.
Speaker 1: Playing great basketball.
Speaker 2: And now you know what two pe man, them kids got some great mindsets, like.
Speaker 1: Like like, I get it.
Speaker 2: You got to have an ego and you gotta have confidence in the league. But it just looks like they have They have a good balance, you know what I'm saying, Like giddy when he come off of it, make a miss or whatever. You don't have no uffers on solid.
Speaker 3: I they got great chemistry. I'm gonna go ahead, throw a curveball here. You're watching Jordan Poole. Nah, that's not much watch TV.
Speaker 1: I thought it. I thought it was. I'm crushed, bro.
Speaker 3: I thought it was.
Speaker 2: He had your girl too, Bro, he had your girl in the joint there, he had your girl in the bill hes to go for fifty. Man, he's poked, man, I see why. I see why you had short Then Shorty bet on his ass. Shorty had him in the parlay.
Speaker 1: Lord.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm disappointed. Jordan Poole, Man, I thought I was gonna get to see the pool show. I thought he was gonna give me like what you think it is? What do you think it is?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Bro bro bro Broactive. This his first time. He ain't never been under these lights. He never did this, He never got the bag. Then the man, and then you see what happens when you are the man. Some motherfuckers are not built.
Speaker 3: The man on the team third or fourth options to number one tar and he's tough.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't earn that though they gave him that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, You just gotta have to figure like, damn, you average a dub for Golden State. You could come over here and go somewhere else and probably average twenty five.
Speaker 2: And focused bro out here wanting to be other than, if everything, other than the basketball player. I saw some joint where he was talking to the He's talking to a teammate on the on the on the joint, he wasn't looking at the play. And that ain't no lead. Ain't nobody on the team listening to you. Ain't nobody hearing you?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: You telling motherfucker dobbing. They gonna look at you like what he flexing? He flexing that ring though that's what we ring. He flexing like he's over there like I'm a champ.
Speaker 2: But you ain't like it, Champ. You ain't act like you you're flexing championship.
Speaker 1: But you ain't.
Speaker 2: You ain't bringing champ environment in here. You learned doesn't go.
Speaker 1: To state, Nigga. This what you're this is what you're learned. This. Oh, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Niggas know that professionals, Bro, you got they got your ass out of that because you.
Speaker 1: Goin't fall in line, Bro, That's what I'm saying. Niggas like this don't belong in All League.
Speaker 2: Bro, he does not belong in the league as a He's the head of a team. Pete, Nah, I don't want my son and know Nigga like that you say talking to teammates. Shut up, my nigga, this's my team. I got it, Nigga drawing up joint through the towel schnap like like, Bro, you can say what you want about it. I ain't never disrespect the game. Ain't never disrespected the position of being.
Speaker 3: You know, they ain't got no vets they got over there though, brovets.
Speaker 1: Bro, you just shared you the champion.
Speaker 2: You you came in here with championship energy, right who. That's what I'm saying, Bro, And it's his team if we keep it in one hundred.
Speaker 1: Come on, up.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but they both young boys get I'm here the older see and the lead be facing out the ore a star either they need. Every team need an o G over there. They ain't got no vet that's gonna say something to him.
Speaker 2: That's why that shop looked like that over there. Yeah, that shit looked like bro bro shot selection.
Speaker 3: You see the difference when you bring some vets in, that's like, hey, you know, come on now.
Speaker 2: I know the coach saying something. No development, they're just not respect respect.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think he respects his teammates and I'm not sure he respect the coaching staff.
Speaker 1: He don't I was.
Speaker 2: I'm highly disappointed in them, but yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 4: The other team that I wanted to ask you guys about out West has been pretty impressive. The Sacramento Kings under the Lakers, the mass.
Speaker 1: Is killing.
Speaker 4: Fox had an inkle injury and came back and looked like he missed.
Speaker 1: No time at all.
Speaker 2: The league Monk is playing like a goddamn six Man of the Year. Now he's playing he's I don't even know what label to give him. We need to give a nigga who start who cracking awards and call it something. Give him the Cracking Award or something. You know, you start, you can't get the six man, but you cracking. You know what, right right you are cracking.
Speaker 1: Believe monk what he got that man, Joe Love Cracking.
Speaker 3: Award is like, Okay, you don't make All Star, but you just you cracked.
Speaker 2: Cracking And from the Cracking Award, you should get some incentives from Nike in your contract.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That's you.
Speaker 2: You gotta shoot deal some incentives and then you gotta deal with the lead you incentives.
Speaker 1: Who else is being that conversation like quickly of being.
Speaker 2: That quickly being that you cracking, cracking certified streeted Wards.
Speaker 1: I like who else?
Speaker 3: Let's see some nominees like that hold on youna throw quickly in there, you're gonna throw.
Speaker 1: I don't know names, you know, I'm terrible with names. Ship.
Speaker 2: I got somebody some niggas in uh man, what's the Miniata boys?
Speaker 1: Man? The Indiana Boys?
Speaker 2: Mathtering youth Yeah and listen, I like that kid to come off the bistom between three Western or something like that.
Speaker 1: That's his name, something like that.
Speaker 2: Man help me man, you giddy in.
Speaker 1: There you cracking? What's that pro nigga that got it? Ship breaking? There? Jaen Jalen in there cracking?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey. Look you know Dylan Brooks.
Speaker 2: Dylan Brooks cracking, Dylan brook cracking, cracking.
Speaker 1: I gotta go home, make him cracking. List now, y'all gotta make it. I'm watching, man, Listen.
Speaker 2: The league is in a good place, man, It's got a lot more storyline.
Speaker 1: Ain't to top heavy, right.
Speaker 2: I gotta ask you this, peek. Are you worried about bron Man?
Speaker 1: Man? He gotta do too much for the Lakers to wear any time.
Speaker 3: I'm looking up and it's impressive what he's doing at thirty at nine. It's also just he got he gotta play thirty eight forty. He gotta go for thirty five and they squeaking out wins.
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, if you listen to me, Homie, go in there, bitch and ash for the whole five hundred. Damn you know the Southeast shot down you with you and chatting with you about ask for that because Broke doing way too much. Bro, I'm asking for three hundred if I'm thirty eight and I'm still getting and I'm the best player. I'm asking for three hundred. I'm asked for three hundred, and he can do it, and he worked it. Bron worked the three hundred.
Speaker 1: Good to him.
Speaker 3: You know you don't have been impressive though, Just see Bron. But not not only Bron. But I'm looking at I remember when I was thirty five in the league. I was on I was on my last leg. But I'm looking at like KD Steph. They thirty five and they averaging thirties.
Speaker 2: Great, Bron looking great?
Speaker 4: Yeah, thirty eight, twenty six, eighty six.
Speaker 1: That's Bron shooting percentage.
Speaker 4: Kevin Durant thirty five years old, thirty one sixty.
Speaker 1: And thirty five years old, Steph.
Speaker 4: Curry thirty five years old, thirty five and four sixty seven percentage.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be more top guys playing in too they forties than we've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Listen like and playing well. Modern medicine.
Speaker 2: And technology with scientific solutions. It's just it's pushing the lines. Bro, And I spent two five on his body. That's what he's saying. Right, Bro, you supposed to look like bonnic man. What you mean, I'm in the cryo, I got the chamber. I'm still selled out, and then everybody just named the true professionals. They're in the gym, they running, running, they do their workouts, They got they they locked into what they do. Bro, Steph Curry. Don't matter what vacation he owned or wherever he had, he gets it in. Whether he running the sands and got damn Dubai Malibu, got Momosa Beach, it don't matter. You know what I'm saying. These guys know who they are. Bro, They're not That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They locked in. They're never going up. Man.
Speaker 2: Their routines or their routines. They add on to it every year. Bro, We're gonna look up. I'm telling you if you want to, Bro, Bron gonna be damned there. Forty five man. We ain't never seen no morefucker thirty eight doing this pee nobody is because usually most niggas is hurt or got past injuries. You're talking about a shift. We are in the we are in the in the realm of It's about the shifting into something with that we've never seen straight.
Speaker 1: Up modern mess. Thirty five. Bro.
Speaker 2: You don't score no thirty, Bro, Bro, you score thirty average. Hold on excuse me respect average average thirty Bro, you go home the next day, broke your legs up, you hung upside.
Speaker 1: Damn you, bro, you know what thirty five look like?
Speaker 2: Boy, you got so much like the guys it in your head, your legs.
Speaker 1: But man, the athletes is getting better now.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just a the modern medicine of where we are from physicality, Like you're you're being able to stretch your career.
Speaker 1: You know, in fact, two, bro, you're not practicing.
Speaker 3: I credit all this too to not only not practicing, but the rule changes. It ain't as a physical game no more. So you ain't feeling beat up, no more like like.
Speaker 1: You you ain't. No excuse, Pepe. You rested so a lot. You can attribute a lot of that to. But you also ain't in shape either though, Pete, let's keep it one hundred or the guys that we're talking to talking about.
Speaker 2: It, those are top two guys. Yeah, I'm saying, I'm saying that's the league and whole. I don't think our league is in the best of shape as far as running the gun. The pace is quicker and guys are getting up. But yeah, man, it says something to practice, practice and come in and perform like, yeah, it's it's it's just a different Yeah, that's that's wow. Yeah, but we're seeing a different joint.
Speaker 1: Pe.
Speaker 2: We're finna go into some mon chartered waters. That's dope because at first you don't want to see an older nigger out there plan but then if he's able to be out there to play, so he I don't know, steph raid though. You look at how much he the activity he has to you know what I'm saying, Like the regards, the first thing to go is to hamstring.
Speaker 1: Did you feel me? He's so in tip top shape, bro.
Speaker 2: They say broad like eleven twelve miles on the on the night and some ship some stupid shit.
Speaker 1: In the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably, so what I'm saying, bro, Man, his burning rate probably crazy, you know, I mean the Colgies.
Speaker 1: You gotta get in there, you feel me? Yeah? Yeah he cool?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Are you still looking wats in the league? Yeah? They lifting waste more than ever.
Speaker 3: They're doing more than ever.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It's more corese stuff like on the ground. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, dynamic, it ain't no more.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: We used to be pee in the son the way we used to live five and mister contest what we had a jungle when it came to the weight room, and no and nobody missed the weight room when I went to the Celtics for the three years, uh the three straight years, I can remember nobody missing Lyft, Nobody missed lift. And then doctor have to say, Lyft gods just got in here on our own. We came about seven thirty. Then got a great Lyft niggas in there boxing wrestling.
Speaker 1: It was it was g Unit Lyft. Yeah, it was gen Unit Lyft, Baby, Baby, Baby and Leon with the strongest. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They calabrinis galabrinis strong, strong, and then two. I never really jumped under there and got up. But you know what I'm saying, I can you know what I'm saying. But Baby on the two hundred pounds, He on the two hundred dumb bell, Him and Lee they in that sets of six. You know what I'm saying, going full times like that's work. BROA You feel what I'm saying, Bro, that's work. I come in that jump in the one fifties high and feel that ship like I gotta shoot this off.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Real ship because the bigger you going, wait, bro, you gotta you know, you gotta, you gotta keep the reins. You gotta, you gotta shoot. But big babies come in there and throw up two tens too, man, big perk all them man, Paul being them going okay, okay, let's pull out the bread, let me listen, Okay, let's get it. You then left the Good Day show that Pete, what's going on with Golden State?
Speaker 1: Pete? And all you worried? And then so that word, given the number of works.
Speaker 3: You gotta be worried because for one, no young guys ain't stepping up and you're an older team.
Speaker 2: F and then the people that they win got wiggings so that he can be kind of that, you know, start to be around the other stars to be able to win all these other stars leading and you got that one kind of it's something going on something.
Speaker 3: But they're getting older. I think the window is finally closing on them. They're getting a little bit older. You know, Steph is still having to do a lot, you know what he is capable of, but you know, guys like Clay, he hasn't found this rhythm yet. But like I said, these guys got miles, they had so many years of long postseasons, and it's only a matter of time.
Speaker 1: But before the decline comes, you know.
Speaker 3: And I think that's what we're starting to see, what Golden State and these guys are not the same players they were years ago. And that's all the way down the line from Chris Paul to Klay Thompson to Draymond Green, you know, and a lot of teams in the league have gotten better, have caught up to them, and not only caught up to have passed us, you know. And so I think that's what we're seeing. Like we say, we say we see the changing of the guard, we're seeing it shift in the guard. Man.
Speaker 1: I mean, they've been good for a long time.
Speaker 3: Ticket they've been good for we spoiled now you just expect them to be all the time because they've been good so long. And Steph is still great. But if you're not getting a high level Klay Thompson, it's different. It's different, and it looked different. Yeah, I mean, you can't be the same defensively, you know. Remember Clay was one of the best two way players at one point in his career. But now as he gets older, these defensive assignments with these young stars, that's tough.
Speaker 1: You remember when you got older, it was tough.
Speaker 3: Like there you got a guard at the wing too, at the wing at the two guard man, he.
Speaker 1: Got a guard.
Speaker 3: Devin Booker, he got a guard man.
Speaker 1: He got a guard, Jaylen Brown. He gotta go at these cats. Man.
Speaker 3: When you got the dows in that age under, it's tough. You gotta guard these dudes.
Speaker 2: It's tough, bro, because the young boy, the actor before he could do that. He can guard them and they ain't still give you twenty. But now you make a move or you should show him respect to let him gracefully.
Speaker 3: Nah, you don't try to know Klay Thompson. As a matter of fact, I'll re sign him. He's done so much for the organization talking. Maybe he might not get that max deal, but he gonna I gotta keep him there just for the just you know, he's a guy that's gonna retire.
Speaker 1: And go to statement. I'm gonna max him out. You know, he's earned the right. Bro.
Speaker 2: If you can get sixty and thirty in the quarter and do all the great things and get us, we're gonna want to fuck with you, Bro, Yeah, yeah, you've burned it him. Like listen, Bro, it's only three of them guys there that has earned the right to bow out.
Speaker 3: What's what's what's what's the problem is is that what's stopping them from extending they run is the young guys ain't stepped up the draft of wise Man.
Speaker 1: He was supposed to be that anchor with Wiggins, with Wiggins with.
Speaker 3: These guys are supposed to help them like transition in the in the lower roles and like really take a step up to like they can extend their.
Speaker 1: Window was supposed to be in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they these guys are supposed to help them extend their window. And so when they don't step up, then it shows that the windows probably closed unless they make a move.
Speaker 2: Well that's the reason I was asking. I think they're gonna have to make a move if you want to be competitive in the West and taking seriously, Bro, and no moves out there, Ship, there's some moves out there. There's some moves out there. Zach Lavine Chicago, man, motherfucker's called because back Lavine is probably the hottest commodity in the league right now. They're trying to get Zach Lavine to the to the Lakers. They're trying to get him west Man, tim Alwalls, keep on keep on climbing to Georgia. That's another month. That man out there.
Speaker 1: They top of the West right now, they're in the conversation bro damn.
Speaker 2: And they got the MVP of the league or hearing them talks and Man and Man playing like a goddamn MVP. Early yeah, Early Tatum playing like an early I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: And then Quality kept.
Speaker 3: Me to see some flashes of Zion. Yeah, you see him starting to Zion a little bit. The first Joker, he.
Speaker 1: Was out there looking strong. Yeah, never got him going the man he bounty many last is a problem.
Speaker 2: That it is, Man, this is great TV. Man, Listen, I'm I'm man. I'm like speed racing traffic trying to get home. Watch this ship. You feel me like, this is dope. I love the League. Where I said, it's like watching the Justice League play. Uh x me, no, what what's what's the is the Justice League the lesion of du leadon of the dude in the Justice Legue playing each other. It's just going that's just some fan questions Pete fans talking about We're talking about didn't pay off.
Speaker 4: How did you find the motivation.
Speaker 1: To keep the hard work.
Speaker 2: The hard work always pays off. It might not pay off when you wanted to, but it always pays off. Real ship, whenever I ran the beach or did sand dunes, I never regretted it. I never looked at it like when is this ship gonna kicking?
Speaker 1: You? Guess what? Rondo through the law too high, went up.
Speaker 2: And got that, came down swinging on the rim like thank god I did them got damn uh the sandhills like ship like this, like you know, like, man, I've never been in positions or been in situations where I worked my ass off for something and it didn't pay off. It might not hit right away, you know what I'm saying. Later on boom, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, man, anytime you put whole heart into something, man.
Speaker 1: That things going on.
Speaker 3: I don't work for everybody's ticket. I didn't seen cats who who who put in the hard work shoot a thousand free throws in practice and could hit one in the game.
Speaker 1: So I can only talk about I can only imagine.
Speaker 3: I know my respective, But I like I understand that question because I'm like oh damn, it's cats out here. I know Shack worked on free throws. It just in the game. I know d White Howard worked on free throws. Was just shock hit him, know darrkn Hisk hit miss his, Shack hit his too. Boom boom my saut. I remember that he hit them shits when he had to.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: At the time, you needed to kick in when you want to. It probably ain't gonna be there, but man, that hard work, man, it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna kick in. You need it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think too people put so much expectations on the hard work, expecting it to come back like bang ban like nah, man, not the hard work. Always pay man. Man, listen, let me say something to y'all at some point or another. Always remember the cake, the cake, the cake mentality. You know how you're making the cake and you're putting it in the cake, man, and you want to it tastes good like that, Yeah, but you gotta put in the oven and then the oven it's gotta cook and then it's gonna come out and it's gonna be better.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be cooked. Man, don't rush nothing, put the work in, let it go.
Speaker 2: And then respect, respect time, and and letting things organically happen.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's just for me to get two cents, right, you know what I'm saying. That's you do so I'm a good cook that though that does not cook. He just knows the recipes.
Speaker 2: I refuse to make bacon and then go home and cook. No, and then too, I be honest, your pause of cooker.
Speaker 1: No, no, Paul cooks now. Paul Paul has like I'm about to go get that turkey right now, he has a whole I'm not a foodie. I'm not a FOODI yo, I'm not a foodie. Like I don't like if you don't, Oh, man, you gotta take this sauce.
Speaker 2: Man, look at I'm gonna be looking at you like, Man, it's sauce, relaxed.
Speaker 1: Like motherfucker like like you're talking about all records for this past weekend football? Who this what you are? Right? He don't bullshit me every time I thanksgiving? Man?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Every time I saw.
Speaker 2: But the reason I use a lot of food analogies because with sports is because they're very similar. Like in sports, people in today's world we're on instant gratification and sometimes Bro.
Speaker 1: Let's just be real. It's that's that's not the case in every situation.
Speaker 2: So having that expectations on things that are not gonna probably happen.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's stress.
Speaker 2: That's extra ship that I'll be trying to just get that out there so that you know, you can kind of take a step back, like, you know what, let me just let me, let me, let me drop the throttle a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Because I I'm a human, I do the same things, you know what I'm saying. So, yeah, I'll be trying to people understand ingredients, people understand chemistry. When I so when I talk about those two sides, when it does happen to deal with personnel, ingredients and how you put them together. You know, the cooking, the analogies work, you know what I mean. Fast wood ain't bad sometimes, you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, don't forget about.
Speaker 1: The big mac. You know what I'm saying. Hell your shots at bird. You know what I'm saying, Whopper up, whopper them in and out? All right? And that's how Yeah, that's right, that's right. Pee. What are you working at? Pete? I gotta say peace. Hold on.
Speaker 2: When I first came out to l A. P. Was the first guy to put me on cinnabond. We walked into Fox Hill Mall. I've been in them all before. Man, no bullshit. We got green listen this.
Speaker 3: About fifty sixteen sixteen to the mall.
Speaker 1: We listen to the I'm from greenbe South Carolina. We got up.
Speaker 2: We were where we have a Krispy Kreme so we know what red like. We know smell bro I come into this mall the first day. I smell like damn. And people was like, oh yeah, that that center. But come in, I gotta show you this. I'm like, what's this? He's like, come, here's cracking. Get this ship was so big. I was like, oh man, I can't you know this for us? He's like, no, that's yours. Then and then he was so like he was like super hoodie. He ripped off the little because to give you icing or something. He took the little thing like you gotta do it like this, big fella put it on there like this, And I was like, well, you're aggressive, Like nah, dude, you gotta you gotta hear him looks like and I was like Damn that was fire.
Speaker 1: I said, what's this again? I had?
Speaker 2: I'm like, what's the center? All through the bull the center? Goddamn right, they're still open and they still open. Hot taking me the heel ball man ship, I get hot blood pressure. Fucking with you, Nate, but bringing on here, I eat a little piece. You know what I'm saying, hold on, hold on, go ahead, pee, Well your job, what's your what's your job?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: So I worked at the hospital. I remember the first day. No, no, no, no, I have to file files. You know what I'm saying. They give me a stack, like you see the records right there, following nurse, following nurse. I'm just filing files, filling nurse and so. Uh the first day, this is the first day I go in here. Damn Freeman Hospital right here in Inglewood. I go in there. They put like about one hundred of them up. So I'm all right, go.
Speaker 1: To the hospital and get a job. This is what I got hooked up at.
Speaker 3: That's what I got. I had to hook up. I didn't have my first job after freshman year of college.
Speaker 1: Damn, you didn't worked thro high school? No?
Speaker 3: I did, worked through high school. Were six in the morning.
Speaker 1: We was. It was all year around hooping.
Speaker 3: So when I got to college, when I came home, I got a job, so I had to file the files. Right, So the first day on the job, I fired the fouls. It was probably like at the time, about one hundred, right. She just sat them down like all right. So I'm thinking, you know, I'm gonna be here till three eight to three. So yeah, yep, yep, ABC in the right spot. So then I filed on you got on scrubs. Yeah, I got on the Yep. I gotta have to put on the blue ones, like the blue you know, the hospital, the hospital scrubs, so you know, just the sentence sentitize, you know, you gotta hat. So then I finished the cafeteria juice. So yeah, the cafeteria, mushroom joint, the mushroom join. I wish I had a picture. I wish trying to picture this.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 3: Look, no, no, I'm in the back room somewhere.
Speaker 1: Nobody ain't nobody.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody around in the back I'm talking about. It ain't no conversation I'm talking about. I'm like in the closet. So I fouled those and then I fell asleep I fell asleep on the job. First day, first day, I fell asleep. So I'm at the death. So the boss come down, fire sunk out of here. Your fire tapped me on the shoulder, like.
Speaker 1: Wake up.
Speaker 3: This the first day on the job. I'm passed out on the job. First day.
Speaker 1: This is the first day.
Speaker 3: Sleep on the foules peak on a sleep right there. And I finished up, finished, finished the files. I didn't know that was gonna keep bringing more wow. So they came and said flock two nd woke me up like long night. Like like long night. They don't only work at it for like an hour so far, I ain't even make it to lunch. I fell asleep. So I lasted that job, lasted the week. I was cool. I was like, I'm in the gym. So then I get back. I worked at the golf course, so I was caddying. I was caddy in dogs. Yeah this is you know. So I had to go up. I got the sweatsuit and looking like no actually I had to have a pollok.
Speaker 1: Like Jackie from at l on the on the joint, so I had.
Speaker 3: So my job was to wash the carts so when when they come up, pick them up in the cart, get their clubs, bring them all down, and then you know, I didn't know the club, so I wasn't really going out. I wasn't going out telling you you know some of them. I was like, all right, handing them the clubs. I did that one time, but that lasted.
Speaker 1: Like three days.
Speaker 3: I was like, the tips wasn't coming fast enough. I was like, damn, I made five dollar tip in one day, and the whole day I was like, man, this ain't it.
Speaker 1: I'm in the gym. I put my investment in the gym. Bro.
Speaker 3: I was like, this, ain't it. I made five dollars one day?
Speaker 2: Who told you to go to the course and get a job. That's what I don't want to know because that.
Speaker 1: Person, that's where I had the hook up.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this look, okay, it was another hookup.
Speaker 1: Rogers Park hookup. That's the Rogers Park hookup. That was it was, I gotta go to the league, keep.
Speaker 2: Going to Rogers Park getting a hook up. Hey, look go down there. That's na got them just random no, hup? Well, how the hell you working at Burger king?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Who told you to go to Burger down the street right hood?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But look I tried to get a job at the gas station. I tried to get a job at McDonald's, and I tried to get a job at the UH.
Speaker 1: At the swap meet, it just wasn't her. Damn what you're doing at the swap me.
Speaker 3: I was trying to I was trying to sell the records I was. I was trying to get at the T shirts.
Speaker 1: On the rod Beat.
Speaker 3: You should open up the hot beatyo. I was trying to work at the T shirt shop. You know, everybody was coming there buying T shirts for all White Pro Club. I was trying to get to see you.
Speaker 2: At the swap meet, and they're like, oh, ship, here's just hit. You just hit the men gags at the buzzer, threw up your man.
Speaker 1: Then now you had to show me selling teas and I.
Speaker 2: Ain't going, yeah I can because there's a bunch of nurses in there. And he peep Pierce, So if they had his ass in the basement, I see why he.
Speaker 1: Had closet.
Speaker 3: It was either that or I was gonna have to do valet at the marriage.
Speaker 1: Lord, you got all these niggas, these nigga job how you doing missus? Johnson? Watch Man, get the funk out of here the hospital, l A. I was gonna have to do valets these jobs. You gotta have a bow tie, white gloves. Ship is good.
Speaker 2: I wish I could have ran up on you at the goddamn course like what you here.
Speaker 3: I'm going to pick you up at the car and grab your clubs. Boom, all right, I got you. Take him down to the clubhouse, have him ready for you to.
Speaker 1: Go out here. Wasn't no truth then, he was just pete. I was just trying to let's get into the picture of the words.
Speaker 2: Saturday, Saturday seventy six Ers goes to ok C. You were just talking about this is crazy.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: I think I think Sixers get there. They don't got no answer to JORL and B. He looking unstoppable right now, his presence right now, as much as Okay s been playing well and everything, this is a bad match for OKC because I could see Jewel Embi getting chetting foul trouble and just causing all kinds of problems down there in the paint.
Speaker 1: I saw Boston put holiday on n B. Yeah, I don't know what that was. They did a good job, decent. He did a decent job.
Speaker 2: Joelle figured it out, but I was like, yo, that was that was like a yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know that might've been on the switch. That was no, no, no. I saw he start off the game, so you got you got.
Speaker 3: Sister's gonna beat them. I think I just like the way and be playing right now. He's strong down there. It's a bad match. I think this is a bad match up for uh check for not only Champ but for the Sixers. I mean for okay see, because I think they match up all around the board. The way Maxie playing, I think he can offset Shay's some degree. I mean, Tobias Harris is balling now. He gives you like eighteen to night.
Speaker 1: I worry about him. Man, Tobias always has like.
Speaker 3: Melton is being a solid role player. Like I like what they're doing right now.
Speaker 2: The only thing I'm saying, by the way, I'm picking Okac at home.
Speaker 1: They're a different team. At home. They play with super energy.
Speaker 2: That crowd is like a six man for them. And then two, I don't know if Philly plays well on the road. I don't know if all those parts travel well. You know what I'm saying. I want to see Maxie have a big game on the road to you know, kind of solidify his consistency. But I don't I don't argue that that part about Joelle.
Speaker 1: It's those other parts.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they travel as well as some of the I like how Nick Nurse has them looking, and like how they playing.
Speaker 1: They playing at a high paced peek.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I love they implemented these other guys to the.
Speaker 2: Coming into the opportunitia. They come there and give them a good minutes. They got more so on the on the on the floor. It's good to see him back on the floor. But okay, see is a different team at home. They play confidence as a group, and man, they are many. They something different. So I'm gonna go ye, I'm gonna take the Thunder at home. I think the Thunder is gonna have one of the best home records in UH in this season. Watch Saturday Saturday. We got the MAVs coming in the clip joint. You know, Luca liked the clip joint, don't he No.
Speaker 3: He don't like the clip joint. He loved the clip joint. Loves he loved the clip joint. And I don't see nothing changing. Oh wow, really, I don't see.
Speaker 1: I mean, man, he puts them on his knee every time. Get over here, get over here, get over here, finish whatever. That video games that video game.
Speaker 3: Man, And I don't see it any anytime soon because the Clippers are still trying to find their identity with James Harden. You know, they got they got to win. But it was it was it was got win. It was a tough way. They got it at the bresid It went all the way down to the bus. They still trying to figure things out. And until they figure things out, I think Dallas comes in and Lucas Luca as usual and they get to win.
Speaker 1: Dang.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going with the clip joint man, that win man sometimes seeing that thing go win and then getting their win.
Speaker 3: They got Russell Westbrook off the bench now, so that might have helped some chemistry issues and just you know, I can see that.
Speaker 2: But I like Man and I like I like the way that looked a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Man doesn't need the ball his constant movement. Bro Bro listen. I would if the Clippers have more time, and if I heard that the Clippers was practicing, I would actually feel better about the progression, the fact that they don't really get the building floor together. I don't know if they're doing a bunch of walkthroughs and situational ship. But man, this is when you need practice. This is when practices actually speed up this whole process more than anything. But yeah, I'm gonna go with the Clippers. Man, I'm gonna say the Clippers got their first win. You know, I'm hoping that this wild start something.
Speaker 1: Let's see. Let's let's see if this starts starts something. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take the clips at home Thanksgiving the Lions, right, talk that ship.
Speaker 1: Thinkers Lions again.
Speaker 2: Right, let's get it Lions all day.
Speaker 4: Detroit.
Speaker 3: Bro come on, bro Lis in Detroit. You know where that'sai who you got me the point seven and a half. I'm taking green Bag being difficult now, I'm taking Green Bay. If you give me seven and a half with the point.
Speaker 1: I can tell how you your hands. I just don't like.
Speaker 3: The Lions watching them every year on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: See, I get it personal. I know you're making it personally. That's a personal move. I'm asking your professional opinion without.
Speaker 1: Seven and a half.
Speaker 3: I just don't think they cover because at times and holiday times, you get kind of comfortable. You got family in town and kids is waking up hopeful.
Speaker 2: None of this is true. You're building this up. This is a former manifestation. None of this has happened yet.
Speaker 1: At home, they're gonna be comfyed, So they're gonna be kind of like you should have did that while you were rubbing your hair.
Speaker 3: Gonna be upset there on the road, there on the road, hands, I'm going green paint with the seven and a half points.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to the other game, or one of the other game.
Speaker 1: The other game, the other game, other game, the other.
Speaker 4: Seahawks San Francisco. Seven favorites on the road.
Speaker 1: Damn, who you got?
Speaker 2: You got forty nine ers going to the Seahawks and what are their favorite on the road? Seven seven point favorite?
Speaker 1: Bad man? That's easy call.
Speaker 3: I think. I think, uh I got forty nine ers because Gino he got hurt this last game, didn't get out of the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the easy one for me. Forty nine ers. I'm going in a game too, you know what I'm saying. Just listen.
Speaker 2: I got the Niners winning the Super Bowl. They can stay healthy. Yeah, I got niners this week, right up, bro. Even though yeah, straight up the.
Speaker 3: Ship they gonna win by As a matter of fact, I think they're gonna win by more.
Speaker 1: They got to chase young bro.
Speaker 2: Get they're gonna win by more than than than about say, they definitely should win more by selling.
Speaker 1: Throw something on that. That's a geno. Ain't back there.
Speaker 2: Let's see from from taking the truth t you certified. We want to wish everybody are safe and joyous Thanksgiving. Eat a bunch, have fun, get them spades, the space, the dominoes, bring all the card games out, Monopoly, all of it. Have a safe and very blessed Thanksgiving.