Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight. From coast to coast am on iHeartRadio Chicago.
Speaker 2: You have so much great content packed in this book, but one of the highlights for me anyway was UFO night. So tell us what happened, when it happened and how widespread it was.
Speaker 3: Well, that's her really a great case. Well around eight o'clock on May ninety eighty six on a Monday, This day would enter into the history of brazil authhology and consequently worldwide as the official night of a UFOs year reserve. Well, just to be clear, the brazil skies were invaded by twenty two UFOs at the same time, starting in eight o'clock in some is that composing San Paulo.
Speaker 4: See the sitting.
Speaker 3: When the flight controller at the city airport tower, the second second Sergeant Sgio Mata, his spot is spotted two luminous objects over the airport and from now on several points objects, very very bright objects were seen over some Paolo, over rear, over Brazilia, over miniatited States two and this caused an unnatural alert and the Brazilian five jet fighters dispatched it to then fight to get closer and and then fight this object, and three of the five pilots saw up in the sky, they saw the slides in the sky. One of the part was Captain giordon we have all this jo, you have all this dialogue, this communication in the radio we have available on the national archives in Brazil the public now. And Captain Giordano said, well, I have now six UFOs in my left side and seven UFOs on my right side, thirteen UFOs just chasing him, not chasing, just go flying with him. And they when they started to get closer of this ufo, this this object just accelerate so fast that disappeared.
Speaker 4: Well, the Persilian was using.
Speaker 3: Two types of jets, the Mirage and the F five. They are ultrasonica jets supersonica jets.
Speaker 4: And the way they use the.
Speaker 3: Turbo the maximum power, they get closer to the USLS, but just like they playing cat and rat, their food just accelerate and disappear. And so on occasions, the pilots get contact with the towers in the ground and the ask well and say I see nothing here in the sky. But the controller said, well, you have ten UFOs above you, but I cannot see the r above of you. And this took from eight pm to four pm, more than two hundred witnesses, including pilots, including.
Speaker 4: Control to.
Speaker 3: Controllers and the towers, and the people on the ground. One of the witnesses saw a huge ufo to two hundred meters wide. Utifol over I said, the Munchikia is a mountain between some palin and h and euro And then the day next the Ministry of the Brazilian Air Force they colored a press conference and they put all the five pilots in the table and the media in front of them, and the media had the opportunity to ask everything about the incident, and all the pallets are allowed to speak what they want. And then well, we saw what we saw is something that's not our plane. It's not a plant, it is not a satellite. There's nothing like that. There's no probe in ninet eighty six, there's no startlink satellite in a space. And the conclusion of the report, the brisilner first said, well, there's that things were controlled by intelligence, type of intelligence. And we're still now more than thirty years ago, we're still looking for we're still looking for the official report of the Brazilier Force promise to release and do we know George. We know that at least one of the airplanes carried a camera that filled the whole events, so we're still looking for as always this still sure.
Speaker 2: That just an incredible series of events. At least twenty two UFOs flying over the country. Jets are scrambled, they can't do much about them. There's at least one gigantic mothership type UFO. I mean, if that had happened here, it's worldwide dramatic. Who knows how our government would react. And I'm surprised your government allowed the pilots to meet with media. Are any of those aviators Are they still around? Are they available to talk? If you tried to track those down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I spoke with Captain Jo Down he can stick opening.
Speaker 4: No, there's no problems.
Speaker 3: Two of them are still flying, but now is in a private companies, not in a Brisoner force anymore. And three of them are retired, so they stake some of the if you go there, if you catch them, they can stick.
Speaker 4: But it's normal. Everybody knows them here in Brazil.
Speaker 3: And they still saying the same same things.
Speaker 4: We've no no worry about it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just uh, it's amazing that the government just said, Okay, Uh, they're here, we don't know what they are kind of a thing. And uh there have been so many other dramatic cases there that where they have not been very forthright. Virgina is one I mentioned about James Fox that film. But Virginia is a case that you have investigated where the witnesses say they saw an alien being and it came out of what sounds like a UFO crash. Can you give us the broad strokes about that case and and what your take is on it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Virginia, just make a line Virginia.
Speaker 4: Could it be the Brazilian Rosevel? For me? The case that I love is Rosso. I love Rooseve.
Speaker 3: I have many books for Rovo. I know Olschmith and cap't Handle. I knew set of Freedom, and so I loved this case. And Virginia was.
Speaker 4: Can be.
Speaker 3: Can be bigger than orl though, because it happened in nineteen ninety six when i UFU crashed in vision in Virginia of the city of me in a United States in Brazil, a crash aircraft crashed in Virginia and at least five creatures were captured, three of them dead, two of them alive. Some say that at least twelve creatures were seen. There eight creatures and after this this crash, the city of Virginia reported people in the very reported a lot of UFOs in the sky, just like you know, searching the UFO the crash.
Speaker 4: Or the entities that was there.
Speaker 3: But the entity that was seen was very different of everything I ever heard in a in a idient typology. It was a small creature, uh perhaps a miter and of high. It was brown skin, oiled brown skin, a big red eyes and three you know, three things in the head like some say there could be a helmet, some say it could be a horns. And the the firefighters in Brazil they captured one.
Speaker 4: Alive.
Speaker 3: They using annett they captured one.
Speaker 4: But the most.
Speaker 3: Famous part of the Virginia was the the triggirls that saw one of the alien crouched in the wall catch Aliliani in the Valcyia the most optioned Mogan was sixteen and the Valcio was fourteen. At the time, they were returning from work when they crossed a vack in the lot located they saw something.
Speaker 4: That they never forget.
Speaker 3: They saw the creature and the girls said, well, we were scared. We thought it was a man, a demon, but the creature was so afraid. You can see in their eyes, the big red eyes.
Speaker 4: It was afraid.
Speaker 3: And the girls running away, went home and called the mother of the Lydia Nevalkidia, and then a Louisie Lena was the mother.
Speaker 4: Went to the place.
Speaker 3: And these smells like a suffer a smell in that place. And from there the military of Brazil were involved, the firefighters of Virginia were involved, and they captured the creatures. And this in this during these days three four days, many of the people saw the creatures just like the girls was saw and uh, well, we're things just start to happen. The NASA said, the crew to Brazil to Virginia to sign a protocol of intention of research. And one of one bigger plane just landed in Virginia Airport, Virginia reports a very small airport. And I get information that this airplane was from the United States.
Speaker 4: And the people said that they put.
Speaker 3: A lot of boxes, big boxes and small boxes inside the plane and the plane took off. Since that day, we like Brazilian Commission Orpology CBO, we're trying.
Speaker 4: To get information about what happened.
Speaker 3: And the army, the Brazilian army that was involved, they said, well, there's nothing. Was a person that has a problem, that.
Speaker 4: The girls saw the persons problems or no, there was a couple of dwarfs.
Speaker 3: So the since nineteen ninety six, there's still hiding something. We are sure here the Virgin Apology, we are sure.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure that the creatures and the aircraft was sent.
Speaker 3: Were sent to the United States. And just to close this resummath after that, the United States just gave to Brazil the opportunity to send the first Brasion astronauts to this So we change it alien and UFO to a chickens to ride in a space.
Speaker 1: You think that's what the deal was.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think so.
Speaker 4: Not the Brazilian astronauts.
Speaker 3: Now the Senator him result, he's very, very interest smart and the capable person to be in a space. When I think that this episode accelerate it, you know, just like, well you.
Speaker 4: Gave me this, I give you that.
Speaker 2: You know, I've seen the you know, the witnesses, I saw James's film about it and the interviews with the witnesses and the likeness the drawings that were made based on the testimony for my witnesses. There's even a model kit that someone sent me, the guys who made this model of that alien being cowering next to a wall, obviously frightened, you know, scared, injured. It makes me just profoundly sad to see it. If that's real, if that's accurate. Uh, this creature had from somewhere else. It crashed, and all the other it's co pilots are dead, and there it is in this strange environment and gets scooped up by the military and taken to a hospital and then sent somewhere else. It just uh affected me in a sort of a wave of sadness. I don't know if it affected you that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And we have uh, well we have a very uh a military that was dead after touching the creature.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the military guy.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, he was a police intelligence service. He touched the creature without without the globes, and just one day, two days later, he dead.
Speaker 4: He died, and there's no explanation.
Speaker 3: Was an infection, general general infection, but from what.
Speaker 4: No one never knows of us.
Speaker 3: There's a controversy here in Brazil, so saying oh he had already a disease oh, he was a good health and then.
Speaker 4: Died.
Speaker 3: Here in Brazil, we still have this controversy about the guy the dead of shareds. So we're still looking for it. Jeorge, it's very difficult here in Brazil to get information about the Virginia. We have now we have now more than well almost a hundred of witnesses that saw something or know something or heard of her about Virginia, and we're still looking for this information. In the film of James Fox was brilliant because they found witnesses very important of the case. And I do not do any spoiler, but one of the witnesses just almost shut them, shut them down if they cross, they're the house. So I think that we still have still have something.
Speaker 4: A lot of things to know about Version the Cave.
Speaker 2: And so we have a minute before we go to a break. But your take on it, after doing the boots on the groundwork, talking to witnesses, digging for documents, working sources, that this is legit, that there was a crash, that there were at least two live beings for a time along with several other bodies, that the US sent a big plane and scooped it all up and took it away. You think that's real.
Speaker 4: I think it's real. I think it's real.
Speaker 3: What they where they come from the creatures and the before, we don't know.
Speaker 4: But this, this story is real. The story is real.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast at AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more