Speaker 1: What's a friends of welcome into leading off right here on Fantasy Pros MLB. I am the Welsh, that is the Bogman, and we are here to break down so many many things to end out your week, ending out the fantasy week, and also just a little aside kind of ending out the five days a week as well, So make sure you really soak it in. Doesn't mean you're not gonna still get all of us, but getting rid of that, we're gonna do a little bit of deep dive. I spent my day off day off loosely, it wasn't like a day off. If I had things scheduled that would have been off my not put into seven shows straight. I spent that braving the hundred plus heat to see a potential or was the number one I'll pick, but a potential high end fantasy player making his debut and seeing a Hall of Famer. We'll talk about that. We got a little bit of fun facts, we got a little bit of this, we got a little bit of that. So hopefully you guys are all locked in. I did miss the Max Clark call up, which seemed just so nasty for me to not be here when Max Clark was called up, so we can do a little bit of combo on that if you guys got questions before we dive in, though, I want to remind you guys give away time. If you guys want a chance to win some free stuff, which I know you do, you get a fifty dollars store code and FP Premium subscription just by leaving comments in the live below right here on twitch, twitch dot tv Slash Fantasy Pros. You can use that fifty dollars store code like I had just used, and I think it's gonna be here any minute. But I ordered a leading off hat. We've got the new leading off hats. We've got the FP gears you can see on the screen. I know a Rico just got. I don't know if you wore yesterday. I didn't see, but I know he got the hat. I have a leading off hat and a new FP hat on the way. You guys could order the same or you could be hooked up with an FP Premium subscription, So make sure you drop your comments below. And guess what if you're a little bit of a subby, If you subbed, you get a little bit extra bonus one point five odds boost. How do you like them? Apple? So do it today? Win some stuff because we like to give you free stuff. We officially had a new term unlocked, at least to me. Apparently this had happened fourteen times in MLB history, so there was a term for it. More sacred, I guess, than a perfect game. I'm gonna be honest with you, might be one of the dumbest things of all time, but that's just me. But new term unlocked. Ultimate Grand Slam. We got an old I've never heard of this in my life, and.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a new Denny's menu item.
Speaker 1: It does Is it gonna come with the mozzarella sticks and the chicken strips?
Speaker 2: Does it?
Speaker 1: I've never heard of this in my life, and I have been doing this for a long time. Cody Clemens yesterday hit what was called an Ultimate Grand Slam, which was down by three O two count or two strikes and the bottom with two outs in the ninth, So two outs in the ninth, two strikes down by three, the Ultimate Grand Slam, which.
Speaker 2: Is like which is now only four ninety nine while all supplies last go now Denny's.
Speaker 1: Actually, if we're being honest, Denny should jump on this opportunity and sponsor Cody Clumbings like instantly, and they changed the Grand Slam to the Ultimate Grand Slam and then they'll just add it.
Speaker 2: It should be like a bar. Remember when Cleveland had the all the free beer when the Browns finally won again. Yeah, after going over, they should do like a if a player hits an ultimate walk off Grand Slam, all Grand Slams are free.
Speaker 1: Well, all the Minnesota Denny should one hundred percent do this and then they'll throw in like, you know, three more of something, three more mazzarella sticks, which is really all you really want at three am. Maybe that's the time too. There are only fifteen Ultimate Grand Slams, which again it is two outs. They are more rare than a perfect game. Is noted twenty four perfect games, fifteen Ultimate Grand Slams, which is like, that's nuts. What is only the thirty fourth at all in known MLB history? First by a twin I'm not really sure that stat meant. But also on the screen, as you can see, this was another weird goofy one in MLB career. Cody Clemens has now recorded a strikeout on the mound, notched a three homer game at the plate and hit a Grand Slam. There's only one other ultimate Ultimate Grand Slam, sorry, special one, really really special one. The only other person to do that is Babe Ruth, who probably would have loved Denny's.
Speaker 2: By the way, somebody said, Babe ate all the great life with Fife, said, Babe eit all the Ultimate Grand Slams. He definitely would have eaten them all in one day if possible. But yeah, this is I was not familiar with this term either. I feel like maybe it's a fleeting thing. Maybe I heard it a long time ago, but it hasn't happened in so long that we just didn't remember. It actually happened earlier this year. Eldridge hit the last one before Cody. There was one this year, and we didn't even hear about it. We didn't even hear this name when I looked at Baseball Almanac and they had it on there.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're telling me, hold on, you're telling me of the fifteen, the fifteen and MLB history. There was another one this year. That's crazy, I think.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: I mean, I saw it on Baseball Almanac, unless I misread it or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I am dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've just never heard of that. I didn't know we were like creating names.
Speaker 2: For walk off Grand Slam for elder.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, but I remember it had to be I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but I don't know if it was.
Speaker 1: It's not ultimate, if it's not two outs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a regular, boring grand walkoff Grand Slam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a medium sized Grand Slam.
Speaker 2: They won eleven to ten in that game, so it must have been. Yeah, that was an ultimate Grand Slam.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's there, you go.
Speaker 2: I I uh, we didn't even know that. Why didn't we know this a couple months ago when he did that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It wasn't important a pariod.
Speaker 2: They were too busy with that other line that the announcer said if you I won't repeat it here, but.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember. But it's tarp, so definitely I'm appropriate.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah you remember.
Speaker 1: We I guess. Now we just need to make names for other situational hits, So just feel free, everybody just start coming up with fake stuff, just like, hey, this is a guy that hit two homers with one out while they're down by six, Like what's that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, it's a whirling strikeout or something. Yeah, right, Yeah, we're gonna make up all kinds of news.
Speaker 1: I'm actually gonna test you guys. Put it in the comments below, whether this is after the fact on YouTube or the live just submit. Tell us what the situation is and the name you're giving to it. We've got to pick if you guys actually come through with doing some good ones, We've got to pick a winner there.
Speaker 2: Oh that's gonna be so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would love to see whatever your situational ones. But Cody Clemens also, just as a side note, has has definitely been like a surprise this year. Two forty four but nineteen homers, seven stolen bases, OBP is their profile actually would be very good for kind of like a guess who game that we would put out. But Fantasy relevant forty four batting average XBA is a little bit higher. He's barreling, he's hitting the ball hard, like he's a twelve team plus guy to keep watching, and.
Speaker 2: You know he's gonna keep getting us Denny's discount.
Speaker 1: Absolutely ultimate fantasy guy. So Sinco Stinko is not a situational that is like a statistic. At the end of the game like a complete game, a complete game of garbage Sinko Stinko is five at bats, five strikeouts. This is like this what we're talking about. The Ultimate Grand Slam is literally a situational named thing. It's like, well, like a Grand Slam, like I guess a Grand Slam, but this is even worth This is like there has to be two outs, there's got to be bottom of the ninth with's.
Speaker 2: A walk off when you're down by three, or I guess it's a go ahead, and when you're down by three. There's only been so many walk offs. There's been thirty four Ultimate Grand Slams when you're down by three, a guy hits a Grand Slam, but there's been fifteen walkoff ultimately.
Speaker 1: Oh so that's that was where the stat I was screwing up. So thirty four Ultimate Grand Slams, but only fifteen walk.
Speaker 2: Off the game, Yes, walk off Ultimate Grand Slam.
Speaker 1: But how does that work then, because if that doesn't make sense, if you're down, if you have to be down by three.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, And you can be down by three in the middle of the second bro, but it's a Grand Slam to go up.
Speaker 1: But it's the bottom of the ninth with two outs. That's what makes the Grand Slim ultimate.
Speaker 2: That's the that's the no.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Ultimate Grand Slam is at any point when you are down by three runs out you hit a Grand Slam to go up. Ah. I don't think it's even with two outs. I think the uh what you just put it together perfectly. Ultimate walk off Grand Slam is what it.
Speaker 1: It's got to be your ultimate got it.
Speaker 2: Your yes fight club? It does for.
Speaker 1: Baseball, aminacs. So to make it ultimate Grand Slam, we list the players on the home run, the home team who came to the plate and hit a Grand Slam, win trailing by three on in the bottom of the ninth, like I said, or extra innings, thus winning the game. So it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, but then how is there only fifteen but there's thirty four on baseball because.
Speaker 1: It's a stupid it's a stupid thing. It's dummies are like we coulda give a name for it, like it's it's not it's super ultimate.
Speaker 2: Then there's thirty four and not fifteen, and it's not.
Speaker 1: You know what those are? The walk off, the penultimate, the penultimate Grand slams.
Speaker 2: Well, you have to be at home they hit a walk off, so it's only home teams.
Speaker 1: So the idea of the ultimate Grand Slam is two outs with bottom of the ninth and you're down by three.
Speaker 2: You know what an ultimate Grand Slam is? Nobody knows.
Speaker 1: Everyone is as hungry as they've ever been though talking about Grand Slams, and then you think of ultimate cheeseburgers and there's just way too much going on. We're all hungry, doesn't despite the time, So a perfect inning of nine pitches three ks would not count according to what look you mean? Like, well, I guess it's beyond an immaculate enning. Actually I think that, I guess it. Does that count for our contest? Here?
Speaker 2: Should?
Speaker 1: I guess? I'm thinking more purely situational, like it is the bottom of the fifth with one out and two balls, and a guy hits a chopper that goes over and then they're called the ultimate chop play blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Kind of like how if you load the bases without and out and then get out of it without giving up a run, you have done the hood.
Speaker 1: You know. Just have fun with it, Yeah, just do fun things in the chat. Have fun. Let me not, let me not take away any of your fun. I'm down with it. Hit a home, this might actually be the best one. Hit a Homer with a lollipop, jazz hands Homer. So that's really good. Ah, you guys are hilarious. All right, Let's get to some more stuff and some things outside of Cody Clemens, who though is fantasy relevant and there might be more so you guys can drop any Cody Clemens should I questions. Trades, trades abound. Trade stuff is out there first and foremost. We did have a trade yesterday, pretty small, though it could have some closer implications. The Twins were able to acquire aj Mintter from the Mets, and in some capacity he's going to be in the bullpen. Gomes got the save last night. Mintor has closer ability. I don't know if I would. I mean, I think they trust in Gomez. Mintor could be like a speculative save ad. So maybe I want to play that because I just think he's the best reliever now back there.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't hurt to pick him up. I mean, you know, unless you're you know, low on money or transactions or whatever that is. I would at least give him a try. If there's someone at the end of your bench that is doing nothing.
Speaker 1: Well save hold leagues. They seem better now to save hold leagues. It'd be really good for him. And then if we get into a trade roundup. I just really wanted to hit this at the top. Rumors are going nuts. We are three days out, and I think between the last show I did and here, it has become official that Trek school is going to get traded. The Tigers blew that game. The last live stream me and Rico did the Tigers had blown that and then they lost the game, and then it was like everybody confirmed. Trek Scooble is getting traded. It's a matter it's a matter of when, not if. The rumor. I've had a couple of texts about this, by the way, that it is the Dodgers, I mean, and I I have said this for a little while in a couple of different spots of saying, if the Dodgers want him them, they can have it. They have all And I know I saw I saw our buddy Rob Silver obviously not paying attention to what I do, but he was commenting on this comment because I think a passon did it as well, where it was like, you know, if the Dodgers want him, and he was kind of picking apart this He's like, well, you know, anybody can have if they want. It's like, now, that's that's that's being really granular with that term. The Brewers. Yes, if they wanted to trade Hazer's Moody, they could get Derek Scuoble. They're not going to do that if you if What what I mean when I say if the Dodgers want them they can have them is living in the world of reality of what would be traded. And what that means is the Dodgers have so much power in their minor league system that is expendable that they can make it happen. They have, like other teams might have one or two really good pieces, the Dodgers have like six or seven.
Speaker 2: Spending doesn't stop on the major.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So when I say that a team the Dodgers can do it if they want, it's because they have major league prospects and they've got all the minor league prospects to do it. That's why they can make it happen. And it seems like that is what's going to go down. So a couple on the reports here Passing has reported that the Dodgers are the most likely. Uh, they just got to figure it out. I do believe if that trade is going to go down, it's going to go down by Sunday. I think Monday could really make things finicky. I think it's just going to come down to the prospect package that they're comfortable with. I have heard that it could be centered around one of Mike's Rota or a Zay or Hope, and I think that would also center around like an em and Shehan. As a matter of fact, there's a cheap plug Bogmin and I on itl for the Baseball Pod. I'm going to be giving you my trade, a full on trade scenarios of what I think multiple teams would end up trading, if you guys want to check that out. But following up the trade round up here Passing, there's a lot of Passing reports. By the way the Brewers quote. I love the idea of Mason Miller jo what's already their super bullpen?
Speaker 2: That gave me like a Royals in. I think it was what was it twenty fourteen and twenty fifteen when they won the World Series. That bullpen was unbelievable when they made that.
Speaker 1: You know what I like about that? I like about that. Oh, and I got to.
Speaker 2: Take Miguil or your Rebay out of the closer situation as a chow.
Speaker 1: No, no, not just that. But what I like about that is that if the because I've shipped Scooble to the Brewers, and I think they could, you know, they could be a team that could try to be really aggressive and stuff if they can't actually get them. What I like about that is if they have to go get pitching help, Like Logan Anderson's been awesome, good for him and everything, they got to go get somebody in the starting pitching rotation. If they do, if you have a super bowlpen and you've got McGill, and you've got your Rebay and you've got Mason Miller closing it down, I think it allows you to go lower in pitching. You just need a guy to get you four or five and then you can turn it over to the bullpen. So that would make it more likely that the team wanted to be aggressive and get a red debt Meers would make some more sense. Or they could go after uh, you know another one I didn't mention this, and I'm really glad that somebody said it in the chat, so I didn't let it pass by. But a big thing that happened this morning, Casey Miles was scratched for the Tigers. They're on It sounds like they're not just trading Schooble. It is gonna be full on cell mode and Casey Mis was healthy, So Casey Mis is going to get traded. That could be one Brewers go get a Casey Mice, they get their super bullpen, and the super bullpen ends up helping whatever rotation, whatever they do, so they can spind on Miller and then they can go cheaper on some of these other starting pitchers to build up. And I think that's what's kind of going on here. So I think there isn't It isn't just smoke when it comes to Mason Milly to the Brewers. I think the Brewers are going to make a splash. They just might not be able to get Schooble. So but it's gonna be a big trade. That's gonna have to be.
Speaker 2: To be gross. Like it's just gonna be Dodgers versus the world, you know, in the playoffs, like it.
Speaker 1: Always like it's been super different the last two years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is I I hate the fact that the Dodgers are at the top, but I feel like everybody else does so, not even worth mas Ken.
Speaker 1: Rosenthal reports that the Rockies are asking for multiple player packages, led by said team's number one prospect. If they're going to trade Hunter Goodman, that specifically looks at the Yankees and the Red Sox, and that would mean for the Red Sox it would be Franklin Arius plus. For the Yankees. It's kind of complicated because it's either George Lombard or Dax Kilby plus. I don't blame them because.
Speaker 2: There's tons of these realistic trades.
Speaker 1: I mean, it just depends what the team wants to do, you know what I'm saying, Like, Yeah, I think ultimately they're realistic because Franklin Arius has a spot for the Red Sox, but I think he's expendable. I think with the Yankees, they've got just so much talent, so much money to spend, Like why should they stop themselves from the prospect side of it. So I don't blame I think that this is what the Rockies should do. They can't get anybody to come inside there, and they have to do it because because he's he's got multiple years of control. So you're gonna have.
Speaker 2: To feel it feels like you're dancing with danger when you're asking for the number one prospect from anybody like you. You know, if the Brewers wanted me never get made right.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the tricky one right there, that they will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I don't know if that's gonna work out like they want it to. I think they're gonna end up taking less, but we'll see.
Speaker 1: I don't think they will. I actually disagree. I don't think they will. Just won't take it because that team is in a really precarious situation where they cannot get free agents to sign there, they can't develop pitching properly, they only have so much there. There's no advantage to treading him. If they can't get a huge package back, they just play it back out into next year.
Speaker 2: Or Okay, but let's just look at what happened with cal Rawley after one season, right like, you have this historic, amazing season, you go to being worse than league at.
Speaker 1: Here's a great next time. But here's a great thing for you. There's probably no baseball next year, and there's a whole off season where they can do this in the offseason, so they it's going to be a team that's going to have to jump in the other ones. Rosenthal also reports that the there's significant interest on Hunter Green with the Reds, and that is a fifty to fifty chance fifty to fifty chance for him to be traded, which is kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Uh do you think that that feels like the Red's just getting out of the rehabbing business for Hunter Green, like they can't figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that's just a mess. I think the team is just kind of a mess. If they can get a big haul back, I need to.
Speaker 2: Stop probably good for both sides for him to get out.
Speaker 1: I probably need to stop using the word package. But they can get a big hole back.
Speaker 2: You want to discuss huge package.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's just talk about big holes that they can If they can get like a nice return back, I think that's something because I think the pitching market people really want to be aggressive in, but then everybody is pulling their toys out. You know, it's like Joe Ryan, Dope, Dope. They're all pulling their toys and don't want anyone to play with them, So I think that helps for this team. Also, report John Morrisey reported that the Phillies and the Blue Jays are emerging as big trade partners. I think that screams Kevin Gossman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, because all the rumors popped up yesterday about Kevin Gosman and now the rumors are Philly and the Blue Jays, so it almost has to be Gosman. But they want Bats or at least Bryce. Does you see Mattinglee's comments, Yeah, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bryce said you wanted and matting Lee was not about it. It was a whole thing. And then the Giants they could be potentially offloading Helly O Ramos. Also Luisa rise would be traded. And then there's lots of stuff in this roundup to kind of talk about here, like Todd mentioning, you know, if the Dodgers get Schooble and Hunter Green, will I actually also think Hunter Green would be a likely bounce back if they don't want to wait on Scooble, or they could just make both of those moves.
Speaker 2: But wanted to give you guys a little Snell back too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna get Snell back, but I want to give you guys a placeholder for where the trade roundups kind of sit. There's also there's Auto Lopez things out there. It's pretty quiet on zach Netto, but the big moves. It seems like there's a lot more smoke around Mason, Miller and Trek Scuble right now. And we'll see. I think the aggressiveness is going to start happening Saturday, and then I think a lot of the big names, if they're going to go, would have to happen Sunday. I can't imagine anybody who's going to wait after. But we will see. We will see what that Trek Scouoble trade ends up looking like. Like I said, I I'm going to go talk about some actual trade options. I think of what the players would look like. All right, a few more news and notes before we dive into I've got a deep dive on a player I think we've talked about before. But Ronald Acunya, Homer walk scored a couple runs, hit one for twenty good Max ev kind of good to see. I mean, the overall numbers on the season still don't look good, but just kind of like re establishing himself back in What do you need just quickly to see from Acunya to feel comfortable with him as a no doubt first round player. I think people might.
Speaker 2: My batting average okay for the rest of the year, and some stolen bases like that is the big thing. I want to see some swipes. I know he can hit bombs. I know he's gonna be good in the field. I want to see some swipes as well.
Speaker 1: So since his return, he's hitting one forty three with no stolen bases and then that was just his third hit with the homer. So not great, not.
Speaker 2: Great yet, but there's a long stretch to the end of the year yet. So just let's see a high batting average. I know the power is going to be there. I know he's gonna be great in the field. I want to see him steal some bases too, So.
Speaker 1: I mean, don't hold your bread no, no, we're gonna get it.
Speaker 2: Look if he hits for a crazy average and a bunch of homers, then you know, I'll find the stolen basis somewhere else. But what if he hits for like really like to see what if it's like two.
Speaker 1: Fifty because like, how many in baths do we have Let's call it like two hundred of bats left. What if he hits two fifty, he has six homers, two stolen bases with a two fifty average the rest of the way through, or if you want to add like a little bit more, you want to say, like three stolen bases, eight homers, but it's like a two fifty average. Do you think you're going to be willing to push through and make him a first round pick next year?
Speaker 2: Probably not. He'll probably be on the back end of the first like he'll be on that first second borderline somewhere like somewhere between, you know, thirteen to eighteen is where I would say he is if that's the rest of the season for him. Another but if he hits three hundred with ten homers and three stolen bases, then right back into the.
Speaker 1: First guy that might be right around him. Nick Kurtz with the A's he left the game versus the Red Sox. This is one of those you know, we have an injury section, but I think it's way more important. We're still waiting. I haven't seen he got hit by a pitch. He was getting an MRI. I haven't seen it out this morning if someone wants to share that news. But that's brutal and a lot of injury stuff with him this year, so you know, hold your breath there, Ellie da La Cruz went three for four, had three doubles, two stolen bases, and RBI in their win. I'm just all about that great Lli news and then cue the trumpets and hide the chickens. Edwin Diaz returned and got to save for the Dodgers after missing eighty five games, and I believe they talked about it yesterday, but Tanner Scott is bye bye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean exactly what they need, they really I think the thing that they actually needed was bullpen out and Edwin Diaz comes back in the middle of the season for it. So I hate the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is everybody they're saying? Kurtz played last night?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think this happened last night, didn't it? Or did I put like old?
Speaker 2: I think it was the day before maybe on Kurt's But.
Speaker 1: You're right, I screwed that. I screwed that up. I didn't even realize about that. So nevermind strict the dumbness from me. It actually makes a little bit difficult sometimes not doing these shows every single day. And remember, but you are right, he was back in the game, So never mind, screw it. I'm a big dummy. Let's not talk about any more chickens or saves. Let's do a deep dive though this is a guy I wanted to do a deep dive on. After striking out ten last night, Sean Burke continues to be ridiculous. Six innings of scoreless ball, ten strikeouts. Here are his numbers on the year, three point zero four ERA, one hundred and twenty four innings. He has struck out one hundred and forty. He's got a one to one whip twenty seven point seven percent k percentage, seven percent walk rate. The barrel percentage has gone down. His expected ERA is around the three and a half range. His top two pitches, which he throws around fifty eight percent of the time, have held a batting average of under two hundred on both sides, the curve and the four seamer. It's ridiculous. His top three pitches have at a twenty such a twenty seven or higher percent with rate so for seamer, which is really impressive when you can have high with rates at least on a four steamer, but also the curve and the slider have done that. We had a lot of conversations about Davis Martin, probably not enough here. The K percentages also line up. Thirty six percent K percentage on Burke this far into the year, thirty one percent K percentage on his curveball, thirty six on his fastball by the way, and twenty six on his slider. Those top three pitches all have positive run values. Sean Burke is super, super impressive. I forgot I should I put the Baseball Savant here, but I forgot to ask the guys to put it up here because I wish you guys could have seen the page. It looks clean if you haven't paid attention solid extension.
Speaker 2: Looking at it right now, it really does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So thoughts on Sean Burke massively underrated. I think most spent this season, you know, glazing Davis Martin and how great he is, and Sean Burke is just kind of flown by the wayside a little bit, and that he has been so massively fantasy relevant. I'm gonna actually look up his VBR in a second, but talk to me about your thoughts on Sean Burke and this deep dive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, it's not the White Sox success is not all Davis Martin, right, It's a lot of this pitching staff, and Sean Burke is a big chunk of that, and specifically recently, I mean looking at his starts. I don't know if you said this Welsh, but the last time he gave up more than two runs in a game, did you say that? June thirteenth was the last time he gave.
Speaker 1: Up four team to Dodger.
Speaker 2: That was Yeah, that was the Dodgers.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: He's given up a four and a six and another four. Not many runs the rest of the year, specifically in July, he's given up four runs over five starts. Dude, ten strikeouts or more in three of the last five starts as well. Like he is ascending as we get deeper into the year. And yeah, I mean, the the White Sox have success because his pitching staff and Sean Burke is might be the best part of it.
Speaker 1: We call that a Burke t like that.
Speaker 2: I actually love the everybody with the names today.
Speaker 1: I'm super down with him being a guy I try in my fantasy leagues where wherever your trade deadline is which, by the way, man, the I mean, I think I've been pretty well known about people who comment on stuff and my feelings about a lot of people. Man, I saw someone the other day. We did we did our trade video. Dude, you've never seen me want to react more. We did our trade video guys to trade for Guess guess what One of the comments was, trade dead Trade deadline's over? Bro? Why are we talking about this? I wanted maybe near league?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still got Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's about my point. This dummy is out here. Oh guysh, why are we doing this video? They're over in my league?
Speaker 2: Good for you.
Speaker 1: I'll never be able to like. I can't play sweet and nice about that type of stuff. When people want to yell at us about yeah, sorry, too much information, I then me to slow down the information.
Speaker 2: What do you mean I gotta pay for launch? Are you pay for breakfast?
Speaker 3: No? U?
Speaker 1: If seth? If you put out there, that's next level. That's the ultimate not available in my league, vibe. That's that's the ultimate grand slam of not available in my league is saying don't do these videos because my trade deadline's over. I got a lot of other thoughts, but that's not for public.
Speaker 2: In the show A Big Guy, the trade line is over.
Speaker 1: But my point would be with this is like, you know, we do to a lot of focus on buying guys low and stuff like that. Sean Burke would be a guy I would love to get involved in a trade because I don't think just from a perceived standpoint like he holds that big, crazy, fun running value. I do think that you know, whoever owns him is going to value him more than the people are trying to get him. But if you can, if you can try to put together like a multi package, I would really really love that. And do you want to take a guest thirty? What does it say? Welsh? I have six questions that only pertain to my eighteen thing less exactly. I don't care. I'm I'm actually that would have been fine to me. You can ask me those types of things.
Speaker 2: That's better than saying that trade deadlines.
Speaker 1: I have no problem with that. Ask me questions as my time. I'm actually super very friendly with that. What I don't like is negativity. I'm so done with that type of negative, Like, please do not make this content because my league's trade deadline is over. Bruh, don't you bruh me? Thirty days and year, take a guest Fantasy pros VBR. What the thirty day rank at pitcher Sean Burke is and then the season long?
Speaker 2: Ooh, fifteenth In the thirty day he's had a bunch of strikeout games. High strikeout game EH higher ninth, EH fifth first, EH second second, second, My god, wow.
Speaker 1: Now guess this season long again. VBR is like the Player Raiders the value system. Every website's gonna like Yahoo and stuff, how they algorithm and be a little bit different. But guess Sean Burke on the season on the VBR.
Speaker 2: Fifty higher forty twenty five? Which way am I going? Still? Twenty? Is he the best player baseball?
Speaker 1: EH seven eighteen eighteen on there go? Yeah, he ranked eighteen on the overall only seventy six percent owned two, so there's some places in there. Yes, definitely a sound effects guy here. The one hundred and forty strikeouts like your sound effects, the seven the seven wins. He's above. I mean, you understand it, but he's actually above, like Terrek scouple above, Paul Skeins above, Nolan McClain. Obviously, I don't believe those things. But I do believe he's like a pretty valuable player, you know.
Speaker 2: And kate per nine is ten point one three. Walk per nine is two point six eight twenty seven point seven k per nine seven point three walk per nine. The walks aren't great, but Sierra's low x FIP is just over three and a half three point sixty five. Everything signal. Yeah, it's just going to continue.
Speaker 1: It's finding things that are sustainable, and he's sustainable. And by the way, we have two people in the back. We have Seth and Cally and this is one hundred percent of Cali. Question, are a comment, right, am I? Right? Yeah? No, no, because fully full. I was like, I'm like, oh, I thought that was a listener. I'm like, someone knows what fully work is. Fully work is like in movies where people make the sound effects, like you know the Star Wars. The that was like they I didn't know it was called yeah, it's called yeah one hundred percent, So I knew. I knew that was CALLI and there. That made me laugh. All right, little rookie lookie action. I mentioned this just the other day on My Little Soul. I didn't go and look because I don't have the stomach to people yell at me or whatever right now at least. But I did my solo prospecting with the Welshwischer. I hadn't done him like two years, and I did one of those and I talked about I believe Quinn Matthews and I've talked about him a couple of times. Quinn Matthews is going to make his major league debut on Saturday versus the Blue Jays. He's really turned it around. He's not walking as many the strikeouts are there, so I'm kind of pseudo interested. I'm not sure, Like I mean, the team has really fallen apart, and here could be the fun thing. If they do trade any offensive pieces, if like a spring or something would have go whatever, they might just have a weird ass lineup in there, So like he might be someone I take a look at, but more fun. It's a twofold bagman. I told you I went out and blazing heat and I was able to go see the number one overall pick. We got a couple of graphics for this, the first one or actually this is a video I'll put up in a sec. I forgot it's on a graphic. I got to see Rock Scheloskia Bogman's commenting. I got a lot of traction with my video and pictures of Rock, and you can see I'm a little worked up with that too. The comments that I get from people about dude, if your White Soxs just having I just don't do well with it. I put this video out just to be a fun guy, nice guy.
Speaker 2: I go out.
Speaker 1: Rock is first time wearing his White Sox jersey, first time in game action. I get his first at bat, you get to see his swing, you get to see his approach. He launches one out, it's a flyout, and half the comments are like, oh, this is the best blub blah buth and the other all the other half trade him bust can't hit wood. And I want to be like, guys, you're gonna have to up the term loser because this is crazy what we're talking about here. And then there's also the couple people that do the like what's the point of sharing this? And I'm just like, okay, but for.
Speaker 2: You guys, keep it to yourself.
Speaker 1: This is the very this is the very first at bat, first time in his jersey, wearing number one. I cut the bat down I will tell you before we show it, because you're just gonna get to see the swing. This is my video on Twitter. You're gonna get to see the swing. You get to see it get out in the field. You just get a tiny bit of action. But what was really interesting about it is his stance does look a little bit different than in college. Specifically, he would had this two strike approach where he kind of stretched his body out, chalked up a little bit, and then you know, just like not trying to rip it and rip it if you will, He's trying to just make contact. That didn't happen here. He actually swung at every pitch that was thrown at him, and I think it was purposeful. But a lot of people were rightfully were commenting on like this approach looks different. So again, this is nothing special, but this is the very very very first at bat of Rock Clasky. And let's see it now. You'll notice that there's like a little bit of the gate that's right there. It was so hot and so blinding, and like I was actually covering my phone because I didn't want it to shut off, because I can't tell you the amount of times my phone has shut off because of the heat. I was like, if my phone shuts off before Rockets is at bat, I'm gonna be pissed because it was hot, so I couldn't even see the little gate in the right and trying to track it. But yeah, that's my note on there. I could. I couldn't stay for long because me and my son had to go see Spider Man and we didn't want to die and I didn't want him to have that, so we just stayed around for that. But that was the very first at bat, really interesting. I can't give you a piece of news. I am told Rock Chulosky will be an a ball next week, that he will be Von Lackey. Actually that's the other rookie. Looky, Von Lackey, third overall pick is already an a ball. I think he made his debut yesterday. Next week, I don't know if it's Monday or Tuesday. Well obviously won't be Monday, but maybe Tuesday. I think might be the day Rock Schelawski will be in a ball as I know it. D No, what do you mean, not your kid? Not your kid Von Lackey. Yeah, oh, because John Lackeyeah, thank you? Huh John? Lackey joke.
Speaker 2: Not related to John Lackey, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, not not really, No, you can check it out.
Speaker 2: He's not. He's not. Yeah, yeah, I picked it.
Speaker 1: But yeah. So it's not like trying to break news or anything like that. But as I'm told, he will have one more game out here and then he's gonna be going to a ball So you guys are gonna get to see Rock Schaaloski next week like I did. But you want to know what the funnest surprise was? The funnest. The funnest funnest was the whole class was there. Uh pro sec wind Gardener, Rock and Landon tome a little bit smaller than I thought. Landon Tom is out there. They all walk up about ten minutes before the game. Jim Tomy walks up, and I love Jim Tomey, one of the more underrated nah and I had to tall I had. Jim was talking with a couple of people, and that smile right there, that was Jim. When he walked up, he would hey, what's up? Because I had a few friends that were doing photos and stuff like that. He's smiling, he's happy. A friend of mine was like Hey, Jim, you take a picture. He's like, yeah, let's do it. And I was like, I got to take a picture with Jim Tomay because I love Tome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Jim Tomy seems like one of those guys in baseball that you would just love to have a beer with and listen to talk and listen to him just talk and ramble anything.
Speaker 1: And I wanted to give him credit. Dude comes out, it's one hundred plus degrees. He's out there to watch and support his son. He works sometimes as like as like a White Sox like assistant. They are also rookie camps where I think they were helping. But I thought it was cool because I think that's over and he traveled over to Peoria. He comes out. He's the only person there. He's sitting in the stands. There's no shade. It's one hundred plus and dude's out there supporting his son. What a great dude. I love him. Hall of Famer and I couldn't have been nicer. I was actually telling him I loved his comments about how the most important thing for him was that his son was a good person. He had said, not like you know, he's a great baseball. He obviously does that, but he went out of his way on like the MLB Draft combine to focus on his kid being a really good person. And I obviously had my my shirt uniform on and my hat was unfortunately tilted sideways, which I know have made Bogman very upset.
Speaker 2: But me and Toney whatever, I mean, that's that's a You just look like Fernanda Rodney, eighth all time in Homers.
Speaker 1: By the way, Jim Tom, no big deal, no big deal. We're just hanging out hundred plus watching watching the boys. So that was that was my Thursday. I'm always trying to do the stuff and things. So there you go. And I love the people that were all the comments. You know what, Surprisingly, even though I look like a ghoul in that picture, is every not I mean comment whatsoever. So hat tip to you guys and keeping that thread going. Fun fact, this is one other thing before we get into three up and three down. I don't know if you saw this, and I think we've got the picture for this. A Florida collector pulled a one of one show. Hey o Taani. It's called the It's a logo man card. It has two you know, for the Hitter and Pitcher one and Kanji. The Logo Man card was found. I believe I was told there was a bounty put on it. That did not matter because the card sold for eleven million dollars. It was a redemption card he pulled out of a hobby box of twenty twenty six tops chrome baseball this year, a local card shop in Boca Ratone, right as I say, Boca Retone, Florida. Yeah, it's called Boka Sports Cards. I don't even I gotta be honest with you. I'm not sure that he redeemed it even, but this guy pulled it. This This just came out and there was, like I said, I think it was like a three and a half million dollar bounty from a website for this card. He sold it for a generational wealth. This guy made in a month or two an eleven million dollar card for the dual Logo Man show. Heyo Tani and I saw people online pretty pissy about the auction house that did this, because people think this card isn't even close to what it's going to end up being worth. I just wanted to get your take on it, and all you guys se worth more generational million dollars, eleven million dollars that sold.
Speaker 2: For I look, I I okay, I don't understand it at all. It feels like the art world to me a little bit. You know, uh, card is.
Speaker 1: Being treated as the new art world.
Speaker 2: That that you are right about.
Speaker 1: That that is how people are approaching.
Speaker 2: It, right, So I don't understand it. But I mean eleven maybe I need to get into it. Maybe, I mean just for a profit, not even for the bugs here, people that love the cards. I got a buddy of mine that sends me pictures to send to you and our other buddy all the time because they're in the cards, and I've just I don't know.
Speaker 1: You could send it to me if you want to give my number. We used to be we used to be friends.
Speaker 2: I don't have I don't have the patience.
Speaker 1: For this, but bugs, I do want to put. I want you to understand a really important factor though. You do know you got to pay taxes on this though, so it's not really eleven million dollars. It's like five million. And what are we supposed to do as collectors if we're only making five minute?
Speaker 2: We got to pay our agents and I am they got to pay for their own stadium.
Speaker 1: People don't understand the place. It's only about five million dollars after taxes and you pay the auction house and people just don't know.
Speaker 2: You convinced me I won't get into this hobby.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, it wasn't Florida though, So it's actually the best place that's going to happen because then there's no like whatever state tax that would be involved in there. But I thought that was huge news. It's using huge news in the card world. It's ridiculous. By the way, my tax joke was literally just a joke. If you if people did not understand off of the people out there, the players.
Speaker 2: That are doing all the play.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't have to do that, but just in case someone didn't get the nuance of that, that I'm just making fun of that, all right, Three up and three down. Noah Cameron eight shutout innings he threw against the Twins, allowed just one hit and seven strikeouts. Very very nice outing for Noah Cameron, especially if you had.
Speaker 2: Him ruined by Cody Clemmons. But it was a really great start by Noa ca.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot about that. I should have mentioned that was a part of it. JJ Weatherwold two for five with a Homer and a stolen based little combo meal, or as Frank likes to do, sock in a shoe. I feel like I've asked him about this before. Why did he not accept combo meal? Why did he need to do because he has specific key is. I know I've asked him this before. I'm gonna ask at some point again. But he was very adamant about creating his own version of the Homer stolen base, which I appreciate. I think his actually logically makes more sense the sock and the shoe the run, but combo meal is much more aesthetically pleasing.
Speaker 2: So it's just is that Matthew Berry's thing combo mial.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. He doesn't really do basics.
Speaker 2: I don't know who started. I would say that's not I mean, somebody started a long time ago. I feel like it and I thought he used to do baseball.
Speaker 1: But maybe I'm wrong the term combo meal and fam looking this up. Who came up with the term combo meal in fantasy sports? This is good? You want to know what you're actually right, it says Barry and Rabbits.
Speaker 2: But Nate Rabbits. I remember that because that it was that show and then the Fantasy four one one were like the only ones available.
Speaker 1: But you know what, Oh no, you're right. The definitely describes a rare did it Okay? Yeah, never mind. I there was a spinoff version of it that I started reading, but uh had tip to you. I'm completely wrong about that. I was like, no, boggin, dummy, why would it be?
Speaker 2: Then been listening for a long time.
Speaker 1: Bog has been around the block. Dylan Lyle also a double homer game, so beautiful outing on the down not actually a ton to be honest with you, of like insanely bad performances, but many Mitchada was zero for four with three strikeouts. Brian Wu he had a bunch of strikeouts by the here, like eight, but he went five innings to give up five earned runs, and then Gregory Soto, uh not a full inning, gave up an earned run. He ended up taking the out the loss. Yeah, I got the lossy loss on the three up.
Speaker 2: I got me out of that job.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well, I mean they also they straight out got rid of Danny Santana caught him like right after that fight thing. So, by the way, that was a real answer. That was I mean, it was an abbreviated AI answer where you know, the AEO of things. That was what I just read when I typed that in. So probably more research would maybe find more details, which you guys are welcome to do and drop it in the comments below and prove me wrong. I'm big dummy today anyway. So in the injuries, Shoeyotani was out versus the Mariners, and maybe the more important thing the sore knee. The Dodgers are citing precaution and we still really don't have an idea that I want to point out. The phrasing has started to turn to it looks like we are going to get him to pitch this year and that's not the best thing in the world. That's what we're hearing. So I'll throw that out. Sea McClanahan left Thursday start against the Rangers with lower back tightness. Don't love that. Rangers are going to be activating Corey Seeger today from the il, so very good. Some reinforcements for you guys. Benning past Quentino out, not that he was doing anything anyways. Tinday il with a sore right wrist and then Mark Bowen Bowman reports that the quote the scuttle butt is that Spencer Strider may not pitch again this year, at least as a starting pitcher, so they may be putting him in the bullpen in some capacity, So even more reason why they would end up looking to go trade for some starting pitching, which will probably come to head this weekend. And you know, sometimes the moves teams make tell us the stories of the news they haven't given us. I know that probably sound it weird, but in football, Ricky Pisol got hurt, didn't We don't know the repercussions of it. But then they signed Deebo Samuel for seven million dollars. That kind of tells us the story. So if the Braves go, Yeah, if the Braves go and get a decent amount more pitching, that might be telling us the story of Spencer Strider if you were hoping on him. Let's talk about some homers. Let's look at the home run board. What's that bad boy look like?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Home run calls that you guys have been able to make all year long over on the discord, which I hope you did. Hi, Kubby at forty six and Lee at forty two. Dude, it's been like this for two weeks. I feel like these guys are just been absolutely holding court Solar. Solar is looking to kind of bridge the gap, and you got soflo and whips that are right in there actually a razor as well, So that's within like an eight homer run. It's going to be really difficult for anybody else to make any bigger pushes, so that takes us to the homers today. I'm gonna be going with Jordon Alvarez. I am being cheap. I'm not gonna be fun with it. I'm just rolling it out. Give me potential home run run for this weekend going into Monday. If I can pick a couple more up, I'm gonna go with jord On Alvarez.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take Torcos and I'm also went with your Don. But it's not like I'm playing for the weekend at this point in the season, So give me Tork. He has a nice track record off of springs, two for six with two bombs, and he hit a homer in his last start, so let's go Tork. Hopefully he's hitting higher in the lineup today.
Speaker 1: If you guys want a little bit of a push for more home run calls you can make and potentially make some bets. You can check out betting Pros where we have got the home run best bet model that's on the board here and if you take a look, all right, boy, the magician is back up on here the three top bets that we've picked from the home run model. As Merlin Valdez has got Hunter Green today. This is that great American ballpark, which is obviously a benefit. Those odds on Hard Roe bet are around two and a half to one. Kobe Mego is jumping up there. I know Kobe Mayo right versus Andrew Painter got called up. That's a five to one. And Griffin Conine is on this list versus ready prawl to almost at five to one. You guys can go and take a look at what's driving some of these, whether it is ballpark factors, pitching factors. There is a lean percentage, there is the home run probability. How they've done as of recent there's some cool research that could be done. And guess what, there's a multitude of names. So if home run probability is more important to you, you can play that if you want to go with the model lean you can do that. Go to bettingpros dot com slash homers. That's bettingpros dot com slash homers. That's the vanity URL. It'll take you there. Sign up for an account so you can look at all the picks. But those are a couple for you. It's a fun tool and maybe that can help you get on some of the home runs. Speaking of bets, let's go do our hard rock best bets of the day, bogs. What do you got in your bets? You're gonna be going with little Player pro you are gonna go with Little Player Props.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. Yes, and this game is actually tonight, it's not playing right now. By the way, crush that e Rod bet on Wednesday. I mean, didn't give up a run over it.
Speaker 1: I envisioned, by the way, when you were doing that, because you screwed that up, but you had such a great bet. You were like Matthew McConaughey and Interstella.
Speaker 2: You were like, don't do the bet.
Speaker 1: You were just banging the walls that yourself. Please don't do it. By the way, Unfortunately, we have an error on the show, a fielding error, because Lee has pointed this out. I didn't even catch it. This is a Rico and Bubba's bets. It is not our names that are on here.
Speaker 2: So ah yeah, well look, Bubba's got a great bet today.
Speaker 1: And let's hear Bubba's bet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bubba, Bubba's so smart, he told me. Brandon Young under two and a half earned runs. The Phillies are struggling this month. Twelve games with two or fewer runs in July twenty first, and ISO twenty second and OBP twenty third and homer twenty fourth and average twenty fifth in hitting war and twenty eighth in strikeout percentage. Young has allowed two runs or less in four his last six games, including the last two. So let's go with Brandon Young and fade the Phillies.
Speaker 1: Bubba is a smart and by the way, this will be fixed in posts, so everybody impostses like what the hell is going on? We're just we're just having fun with it on there. I like that bet. I'm gonna be going with the Rays Rays first five on the run line. I've actually been hitting some of these on the run line as well. But Nick Martine has just been a demon out there. Ten and two record two, four, five. The Rays are in the thick of it. Obviously the White Sox are as well. I'm not a big Eric Fetti fan, so this is where I think stuff is going to kind of come apart. In those first few winnings. Nick Martine has been really really hard to hit early, so I think they're going to get to Fetti a little bit in here. Might be like a three to one run Maybe even playing the under four and a half runs would be kind of the play. But Fetti just worries me too much. So raise first five run line. That is what I'm gonna play. No push here. We got to be up through five innings, but that is going to be my bet. And you can make your bets over on hard Rock bet you can score one hundred and fifteen bonus bets. If you win, you just place five dollars, and if it hits one hundred and fifth, bonus bets to you. Baseball is dominating over there right now because there's no football going on. There's tons of great different options from the parlays and whether it's you know, doing first fives, doing home runs, and there's tons of other benefits they get for you. So go and check out hard Rock Bet Today. Dos it my friends?
Speaker 3: Payable in bonus bets, not a cash offer offered by the Seminol Tribe of Florida. In Florida, offered by Semitol hard Rock Digital LLC. In all other states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions apply. Concerned about gambling in Florida called one a three to three play wise In Indiana, if you are someone who knows a gambling problem and wants help, call one eight hundred and nine with it. In Arizona, Ohio and Virginia, call one eight hundred mis reset gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler.
Speaker 1: All right, that's gonna do the show. That's going to be it here, So programming notes. By the way, we didn't talk about I apologizes. We didn't talk about Max Clarkin here I am. I'm a definite pickup of Max Clark. You know, I think he's more of a contact based hitter on boat because I think it was a ghost work, which by the way, ghost park I haven't even sent the emao ghost work deserves a lot of love. If you go back from a couple of weeks ago, the squishy conversation, he sent some He sent some squishies to my kids and they couldn't literally be more excited. It was the coolest thing ever. I just haven't end of time to send him a message with it, but shout out to him. But he asked about, you know, can he hit left? He's like he's like a contact hitter, so you.
Speaker 2: Know, seventy six eleven bombs and twenty one swipes.
Speaker 1: Yeah in a yeah. So I'm like a full twelve team five outfielder, twelve team four outfielder, ten team five outfielder. Maybe it's just like there's some power in there. There's a lot of stolen bases. If this team is going to go into full cell mode, Max Clark can move up the lineup, So like I just want to own him. So I want to pick up Max Clark across the board by the way, without context like finners, like huh, probably doesn't make sense when I say, like the needles and stuff. So a little price there. We appreciate that, and we appreciate you guys so the programming notes my friends. Next week we go to Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and that is the way through. But as I'm told, I think Arico might have said incorrectly, we are going to be still on Twitch. I think we're gonna they might change as time goes on, kind of going back to YouTube, but we are gonna still be on Twitch. To make sure you're locked here, Twitch dot Tv, Slash Fantasy Pros Monday Wednesday Friday. I will be here Monday, and we're gonna have I think it's me and Arico, is that right, or me and you bogs. I don't know which grouping it is.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think I'm on Monday. I don't know yeah right now, but.
Speaker 1: Either way, just tune in Monday will give you the lowdown of everything, and YouTube will still be covered and it's gonna be huge because it's gonna be trade deadline, so we will I'm actually gonna talk to the guys. We may do something. I want to do something built around the trade deadline because we are going to be playing.
Speaker 2: The Brady bunch in here, everybody.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be playing whatever happens this weekend. And the rumors that are happening, So me and Rico have talked about we might do a trade breakdown later that day, but again we'll confirm everything Monday. Just make sure you're locked in. When you're subscribed, you're not going to miss any of it, whether it's on the podcast feed or it's on YouTube. We'll get a whole bunch more you. Fifty minutes cashed over, So thank you very much, Love you guys, Thank you for hanging out with us. Bog and Welsh. We're out of here for seth for Cali, Fogs and me. You guys have a fantastic weekend. Get locked into those trades and we'll talk to you on Monday. Right here, I'm leading off, peace out.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB