Speaker 1: You make everything a party. You become the life of the party. Everyone wants to be around you.
Speaker 2: Not the case with me.
Speaker 1: Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. Look at my Little Gal, all suited and booted as cute as can be.
Speaker 2: Coming to you from Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: I am in Los Angeles, Rainy Los Angeles, and this is the pre game for those of you that don't know you. Guys submit questions and we answer them. It's rainy here too, it is, but it's supposed to clear up for the big week and I'm not going to be here for the rest of the week. I'm gonna come back Saturday night for something on Sunday, then leave before the game. No one cares, but I really hope I'm still employed by Fox when Fox gets a Vegas Super Bowl. This is It's Tuesday. It's nutty. It's just I wish the weather was better. This is correct, It's crazy crazy is it like just you walk like anywhere you walk. It's just I just did a panel. They were serving me like body Mary's. So the people were drinking at nine am when I.
Speaker 2: Was on a pan. It was nuts.
Speaker 1: It's almostly best for my future employment. That I'm not there because we know that I do not have any kind of governor when it comes to those things. Exactly, all right, sister, here we go. First question comes to us from LM. R. Road seventy nine. One thing you wish your house had that it doesn't? Oh, a roof that didn't. Actually, I feel very lucky that I have a roof over my head, So let's just start with the whole. I'm grateful got it, but as a homeowner, and I feel grateful in my life to be a homeowner. It also means you don't get to pick up the phone and have the landlord or somebody else deal with it. So it is up to us to deal with our own troubles. Trouble, trouble. This roof leaks every time it rains. The house has a flat roof. Whoever designed the house. It's like, hey, California, flat roots que problem. So even the slightest drizzle. I sent you and Ryan a picture the other day. There are pots all over the floor from the various different maps and Daisy daysy with my dog one after one of the fonts yesterday and started to like drinkink out of it. And I was like, we've got a problem of this means there's one. Yeah, exactly, but that's the area of concern right now. As for a luxury item in my house, I wish I had, I really wish I had a steam shower. And if I was to like, you don't, nope, I don't, and it was it's something that like, I would love to have. So I'm assuming the way you said that your shower has but it never. We have one, but it never when you go to like touch the control panel, it starts blinking. It doesn't properly like turn off or turn on. So it's always a thing. And then it's like, why do we have these things because these things don't work? But yeah, thing as bougie as it sounds, but I don't think there is a bougie meter on here.
Speaker 2: We're allowed to. I wish we had an elevator. We have one in our.
Speaker 1: House in Montana, and from how many times I trek luggage up and down those stairs, it would just make my life easier.
Speaker 2: And I wish we had one next house.
Speaker 1: Elevator, steam shower, and a roof that doesn't like Perchet better attitude God Anonymous, Great, we love an audience crush on ex boyfriend's brother, What to do?
Speaker 2: I think that's fine.
Speaker 1: Ex boyfriend's brother. No, why you want to get back into the mix of the family. It's like the movie Family Stone. Have you seen it by Sarah Jaska Parker, the throat clearing that just drives what's her name of Rachel McAdams, who we love absolutely bonkers. Yeah, but I mean, I, okay, could you have imagine having a crush on any of your ex boyfriend's brother Let's just say, for all intentsive purposes, they had a brother that you could have a crush on. You want to get back into the mix with that look at her face? You might have Well, I've been saying, like I was thinking in my pretend world, say you were dating Liam Hemsworth and you were like, you know, this didn't work out, But then Chris Hemsworth was single and available. I got he was single and available. He's adorable, and we get it. His wife's great and they've been together forever. But god, he's a time thor, isn't he thor? Whatever he was? I heard a great story from somebody this past weekend in Montana that there was like a breakdown somewhere on the side of the road, and somebody went to go help, and they said, outcomes Thor from the car.
Speaker 2: How can I come help?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Can you tell me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You got well, how long do we have? You can help me in a lot of ways. I think it's off limits. It goes back to the question that last week about having a crush on your sister or brother's significant Sure. I just think there's eight billion people in the world, Like, let's just move out of the family tree. Okay, we don't need to have any slight run in. Probably because I don't like any of my exes. I'm just not interested in going back into into cesschool. But you know, to each its okay. Bridge to Watts maybe, Oh ea, would you ever write a book? You've been through so much and inspire so many that's so sweet. Would you ever write a book?
Speaker 2: So nice of you?
Speaker 1: No, because I don't think you could be truthful and say the things that you want to say, or you'd burn a lot of bridges. But if I did write a book, it'd be great. Oh my god, what would the title of your book be? Do you really like sports? H ah? That's a good one, because these assholes that always ask us questions like that, yeah, adorable, Yep, got it. That's a good one. That's a really good one. I've actually in the process. I mean it's been in the process forever, like anything in production of writing one with my dad. I don't ask this question for me, but you writing a book with their dad.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's on here perfect.
Speaker 1: Let me just make this about me. No, but it's it's in a different iteration. It's gonna be like a coffee table. But love, my dad has all of these little sayings, like they're very like Lombardy esque quotes. And my dad, in his next life should come back as a coach. I mean, I know he coached at the high school level because he volunteered, and he's adorable, but he would be the most incredible NFL coach or collegiate coach. He inspires. He's like tough on people, but like he always like even with my friends, like he's always giving them advice. I don't know, I just my dad has a lot of wisdom. I love, so it's kind of a version of that. But anyways, I just listened and he I mean I don't always retain the wisdom, but here we are to write it down anonymous. God, great, my friend got a boyfriend and is now ignoring us. Do we confront her, yes, because she probably doesn't realize it, and she's probably just in that stage where it's like non stop making out, canoodling other things. It's so hot and heavy, so she doesn't know be like hot, did.
Speaker 2: You made Janine write this? Januine?
Speaker 1: Is this issue? Because here's what happens when I get a boyfriend. I do. I don't abandon my friends. That's not true. I just actually really liked my boyfriend for once, and so we were talking about it yesterday. Actually we were sitting on the couch and I looked at him and I was like, you're my best friend. I was like, we if you really like the person. And I don't think I've ever had that truly that I want to spend all my time, Like if I have a choice to go somewhere, I want to make sure that I'm with him. Now, I get it. We all need some alone time, for sure. I was on the phone with you the other day being like, I need some time alone. But she does I believe, Yeah, that's like, of course moves with you. He's not going to leave.
Speaker 2: No, I'm kidding. Is that him texting you right now?
Speaker 1: But the the other thing, I remember you said this to me about Jared. We were in Montagne, we were together, and you were like, I just want to get home because they really missed my husband. And I was like, because I wasn't with Steven, And I was like, what's that Like? It is really cool to like actually be in a relationship or a marriage where you want to spend time with your significant others. So, going back to the original question, I don't think it's bad. I just think that you have to prioritize, like what where do those because those friendships will dissolve if you don't make an effort. We've talked about it before on this podcast, like you kind of like, without getting too deep into the flower analogy, Miley Cyrus, we get that outfit. Holy shit, I would say yo the class to day being like, we need her abs, we need her arms, we need her legs. But whatever you water is going to grow. So if you care about that friend enough to make an effort, okay, I'd be here sixty eight. If each of you took a quality from each other to apply to yourself, what would it be.
Speaker 2: We talked about this on the phone the other day.
Speaker 1: We did very sweet I will start, since I already know what your answer is because you told me I would take your organization.
Speaker 2: I'm not though at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, it appears that you are very organized, because I will miss I know that I'm responsible because I have a lot of things going on in my life and I know that i'm responsible, but I'm not as as I should be. And you are, like you never You're the first one to respond to emails that I'm on with you. You're the first one to have things in your calendar like well, okay, maybe you're not, but you're faking it really well because it looks like you have it all together and all organized. And I'll be like, I didn't get that email, and I don't even have a child. I don't have half the responsibilities that you have, and you are very put together. You're also someone that doesn't My other favorite thing about you is that you know exactly what you want, Like you don't waiver. There's a lot of like you're very intentional, Like if you want something, you're like going on, look at what you did to have a child, Like I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you would do the same thing.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Maybe you've told me a million times to go back and freeze more of my eggs, and I have it like I I'm a little less like full on than you are. You are very determined if you want something. There is no getten in yoga. But how you are full on is what I am. What's the wording?
Speaker 2: Is it? What lives?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you wearing?
Speaker 1: I mean a lot. I just looked in this thing. I was like, Jesus, looks great. The quality I like, there's two, well, there's many, but the two that I like is that you make everything a party.
Speaker 2: You made you. We were talking about it, except I remember one instance.
Speaker 1: We both were like, oh my god, we have to get out of here. But we were like loving Kelly, we love you so much. But you felt the same way Kelly. She also hasn't text me back in four days with this girl. She's busy that comes back. That's is that the anonymous is that the anonymous thing? She I don't feel like it, says y'all, So it's not her, okay. So you make everything a party, you become the life of the party. Everyone like wants to be around.
Speaker 2: You, not the case with me.
Speaker 1: Second of all, you are also to the point it's so much fun impulsive, where like you don't think twice before jumping in. And I'm like, okay, let's examine this, let's figure it out. What medication do I take before I do this? Like is there going to be time off work? Like I love you, but it's like all the care free things you want in a friend. And I'm just like, let's beat this horse to death and then we'll talk about it. Well, then I think it sounds like and I'll just diagnose our own friendship. It's a good balance. You're the voice of reason. And I sent you that thing the other day where it was like whatever meme or whatever, and Kylie Jenner was talking I think about her mother where like she ends up like ping on herself or somewhere, and he was a really funny meme and I was like, this is probably me. AnyWho. All I can think about when we talk about responsibility is Apple's Lionel Ritchie Pampton's That's a story for another day and another podcast everybody, and the two sweeting tickets that I that I got from New York and you're on the way there.
Speaker 2: In fact, we'll elaborate.
Speaker 1: On part of this story in the larger podcast because the being shock about our off season activities. I'm not allowed to go on a road trip in New York because I got sweeting tickets and I probably have a warrant out for my arrest.
Speaker 2: That's a tease and the biz.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know if Ryan put in our chat, Ryan, our wonderful producer.
Speaker 2: I got a minute.
Speaker 1: I gotta look, I gotta look, I gotta look everyone.
Speaker 2: Oh, we got okay, we got time. What's the other question?
Speaker 1: Jackie? Uh?
Speaker 2: You can wrap? Been texting with?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Jackie Wygan?
Speaker 1: My four year old loves Trevor Lawrence and wants to know if his hair is as pretty in person it is. It's very shiny too, which is an I'm looking at your hair right now and unbelievable. Like for those of you that can't see Aaron because you're listening to this podcast, she is taking off. She looks how different. Wow, you're insane. She looks like Julia Roberts is about to go shopping, not in not in the prostitution outfit. She's the post prostitution outfit in the suits you work on Commission Bigness day.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go shopping now.
Speaker 1: You like that tie?
Speaker 2: Edward would love that tie. He would love that tie. Mary Kate, Mary, Catherine Mary whatever.
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, he has great hair. Great nice guy too, really nice. All right, sister, that's it pre game.
Speaker 2: We love you, guys.
Speaker 1: Submit all questions, comments, and concerns as evidenced by the anonymous questions today. I remember, you can ask anything you want anonymously and we will do our best answer. But when you ask anonymously, please provide some more information because sometimes we don't know where to go with it. Yeah, and I say that because we want to answer it intentionally. All right, We love you guys. Big show. Lots to talk about. Aaron's in Vegas for the Super Bowl. I don't know what I'm talking about, but it will be fun. We have a lot to discus chocus on the Big Show. But calm down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.