Speaker 1: Reality with the King is hosted by me, Carlos King. I'm an executive producer who have produced some of your favorite shows from the Real Housewives in Atlanta, New Jersey and my own creation, The Love and Marriage Franchise and Bell Collective. Every episode we recap reality television from the Real Housewives Franchise to The Bachelor or Selling Sunset, in addition to celebrity guests, whether in the unscripted space or scripted as well. Rain Drops welcome to a special episode of Reality with the King where I'm here to give you guys all the tea that is happening over at bra Vocon. So we have Alexis Belino, I'm sorry, Alexis Jansen, who was already there, and we're gonna find out more about what tea she has for us in the coming days.
Speaker 2: However, the tea is piping hot, so you're having.
Speaker 3: A weekend exclusive with the King. So let's got right into it. First thing first, is.
Speaker 2: Vicky is bad. That's right.
Speaker 3: Vic and Goble Sin has officially been asked to return to the Royal Housewives of Orange County season twenty. Now, you know this is something we have been manifesting.
Speaker 2: We have been fast, not fasting, child. I love you, Vicki. I gotta say my fasting for things that are spiritually important, child. But we have been really I'll say begging. I don't think there's something wrong with a begging child.
Speaker 3: We've been begging for this moment and it is well deserved. Okay, Vic and Goeblesin is the og of the OC and I'm so.
Speaker 2: Happy that they did right by my girl. She is back.
Speaker 3: Andy asked her if she would return. He offered her the orange, and she immediately said yes. She also posted a picture on her Instagram this morning of her laying in bed, snuggled up next to an orange because baby Whole.
Speaker 2: Foods in Vegas doesn't sleep.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well happens in Vegas apparently goes on the ground. Okay, Vicki is back. I'm so happy. This also means, look, let's have a real conversation. You can't bring Vicki back and not have Tamra come back. So I think it's safe to say, let's talk, let's talk, let's talk. It's safe to say that Tamar Judge is returning next season. It's safe to say that what it also means is Unie Shannon.
Speaker 2: Shan has just secured another season.
Speaker 3: You cannot bring Vicky back and not see what's going on with trunthing me Gus, it just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Alex Basket, what up? Though? By the way, I love Alex Basket.
Speaker 3: He is the executive producer of OC and his production company thirty Flavors produces the show, and my personal friend Luke Neslich is the showrunner.
Speaker 2: So shout out to my boys. This is going to be great.
Speaker 3: The storylines that's going to develop because of this. It's making me shake because we not only get to see what happens with Vicky, Tamar and Shannon, this also means a shakeup is going to happen. Adding Vicky means the removal of somebody. So the current Housewives we have season nineteen is Tamra, Heather, Gina, Emily, Jen Katie got removed, you know, towards the middle of the season, and Gretchen was a friend of I think it's safe to say Gretchen.
Speaker 2: Is not coming back.
Speaker 3: And when I stay coming back, I think it's safe to say that Gretchen will not be acted back. I will go on record saying that. And the reason why I would go on record saying that is because if you look at the material, shout out Wativity Pollard, look at the material. I love New York fans, Flavor of Love. Okay, I think, okay, all jokes aside, if you look at the material, none of us was satisfied with Tamra versus Gretchen this year.
Speaker 2: I was hopeful because I loved.
Speaker 3: Gretchen when she was on the show twelve years ago or fifteen years ago, and I think all of us was disappointed in the direction that we saw slave and Gretchen handle her return as a friend.
Speaker 2: It wasn't great television. It was dark and look things doesn't have to like.
Speaker 3: I do feel like the word dark is overused when it comes to content. The reason why I will say is dark is because there was just no room for a reconciliation. And you can't talk about drugging somebody going to the hospital being roofed like this is the type of shit we want to see on our Netflix series?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Like this is stuff I see on Power, This is stuff I see a reasonable doubt Hulu. I don't want to see my housewives being accused of drugging and going to the hospital and being roof feed.
Speaker 2: That's not fun. It just wasn't fun.
Speaker 3: And the worst part is to come back and that be the storyline, and then to say it didn't happen, then to say it didn't happen.
Speaker 2: It was too confusing.
Speaker 3: So I think Gretchen is like, are not coming back? So look, she wasn't an Orange holder, but I think they decided to bring in Gretchen just to seem like, Okay, will she do a good job to where she can get her peach back the way Scharii Whitfield came back season eight as a friend of on Atlanta Housewives, and season nine she was a peach holder being a friend of when you are either an OG or VET, that is sort of their test to see if you have what it takes to return as a full time housewife, and I think Gretchen failed the assignment unfortunately, So that's just off the list.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, now that leaves us with Katie.
Speaker 2: I love Katie.
Speaker 3: I think Katie did great this season based on the duality of her being a truth teller a liar liar Katie on fire. I would be surprised if Katie is back full time. I don't think it's gonna happen. I'll be shocked. The fans do love her, but I don't think she's coming back. There's not a real friendship. And look, I will say this as a producer. I think all of us want Season twenty to feel fresh and different, and Season twenty cannot feel fresh and different if you're bringing on people that was part of something so polarizing. I think Gretchen and Katie unfortunately, the time is up. You can't bring Katie back and not talk about what happened last season. You can't bring Gretchen back and expect her in town and to be besties. It's not gonna happen. I don't think it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: It just can't. It's not gonna happen. It ain't okay. So Katie's a.
Speaker 4: No Emily and Gina.
Speaker 3: I know that the audience has this love to hate relationship with those two.
Speaker 2: I like them. I like their friendship. I could listen.
Speaker 3: I know I'm the minority when it comes to what social media is saying about them.
Speaker 2: I do like their friendship. They also are.
Speaker 3: Younger than the Ogs, and I think the network likes that, you know, to skew younger Emily, love her, hate her. I'm fifty to fifty on Emily myself. Emily is great television. And when I say that, Emily does a great job at causing a stir, stirring the pot, calling shit out. I don't mind Emily at all. I think she's funny. I love Shane. I think Emily and Gina are coming back, and I know that may not be something you guys want to hear. Maybe you guys, a lot of you guys don't like Emily, but you you which is shady. You tolerate Gina, but you don't like Emily. I understand that I may not agree with that. I like them both, and I don't think any of them is going to get fired.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't think so. And I I like their friendship. They're real friends.
Speaker 3: They hang out off camera, no shade, and this is no shade of all the Orange holders. You guys do realize Gina and Emily are the only two that hang out whether I'm filming. They have a real friendship, and it's nice to see and I want to see Emily versus VICKI.
Speaker 2: Let's have a real conversation Emily versus VICKI.
Speaker 3: I want to see it. So, okay, so that's Emily Jean. I think they're staying. Let's go to Jen.
Speaker 2: I love Jen.
Speaker 3: I think Jen stays. I think Jen stays. I don't think Jen's gonna get removed. I think Jen stays. There's I think Jen is great for the show. I think she's staying. She's beautiful, Her and Ryan are interesting.
Speaker 2: Jen is nice. You need somebody nice on the show. The show can't be all these force multipliers. You need somebody sweet and nice that everybody likes. Everybody likes Jin. Okay, call her Raymond, everybody loves Jen. Okay.
Speaker 3: So Jen stays, Tamarra obviously stays, and Shannon stays.
Speaker 2: All right, so let's count. Oh heathern de Bro. I mean.
Speaker 3: She ain't going nowhere, I mean whatever, that's whatever. Okay, So Heather stays for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: Okay. So that's Emily, Gina, one two three, four five six seven.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's Emily, Gina, Jen, Vickie, Tamara, Shannon.
Speaker 2: Heather de Bro.
Speaker 3: All right, So that's one two three four five, that's seven oranges.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Now, I think because it's season twenty. They're going to bring back a lot of familiar faces, right, and I think that that's what's going to be the difference with this season. I do think we'll get one new housewife to test. I do think that. Okay, so that could be eight housewives. I think Emily or Gina may be told one of you guys have to bring it and your jobma be of the line. Maybe, but I do think they'll get one new housewife. And I don't think you mind seeing eight housewives. You gotta be seen it before, all right, So that's eight housewives if they get a new one. Now, I think the people who are going to make appearances.
Speaker 2: I think you're going to see Megan King Edmonds.
Speaker 3: I think you're going to see Alexis Jansen formerly Bellino.
Speaker 2: I think you're going to see.
Speaker 4: Joe Okay, Lorie, Gina, Gina.
Speaker 2: Kay from season one. I think they're all going to make appearances.
Speaker 3: But I think season twenty is going to be one new housewife at a bunch of appearances and Vicki and I think the main storyline is going to be the tread of Medus and I think they're going to tell in le Gina, you guys better bring it or you may be demoted friends of that's my prediction.
Speaker 5: All right, that's my prediction. That's my prediction.
Speaker 2: Child, Okay, So that's that. That's that all right now.
Speaker 3: The other exclusive that happened at Bravo Khan Baby and I can't wait to talk about this on Monday Night Live with Claudia and Dustin. Potomac Girls are there, Karen showed up. Congratulations, we love Karen. ZII Hall, Hey Zii. You guys may know Zii from being a part of E E News Eat Entertainment television. So Zuri was hosting the panel of the Potoma Ladies, and Zuri was Zuri is a is a great journalist and a great host. She asked them, I'm sorry, not them. She asked, Wendy, you know, how are you? You know, I'll be remissed not to ask you about what's going on the news with the accusations and the allegations. And Wendy, who look poised gorgeous dressing all white, shot out to Parashet, her stylist.
Speaker 2: She said, these.
Speaker 3: Are allegations, but me and my family are doing fine, and thank y'all.
Speaker 2: For your thoughts. And prayers. People who reach out to me. I may not have to text you back, but thank you for your love and support.
Speaker 3: And these are allegations and you know pretty much stay tuned, and the audience erupted an aroar.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Then Ashley Darby, the audience member asked shady audience member, I think your rain.
Speaker 2: Drop asked the panel.
Speaker 3: Specifically, Wendy, how do you feel about what Ashley said about you? If I was going on with you and Wendy who is poised, then a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: She's just like hmmm and actually like, well, well, well.
Speaker 3: Before you respond, I just want to say I'm sorry. I looked back on what I said and that wasn't cool. I'm sorry I got caught up and what Ashley did say that we'll get into as well.
Speaker 2: On Monday Night Live, Ashley Child said.
Speaker 3: They weren't surprised by when getting arrested for fraud. They know a lot more about Wendy than we do, Child and was pretty much making jokes about Wendy and Wendy did not accept Ashe's apology and said that they were addressed after reunion.
Speaker 2: Okay, We'll wait to see what happens with that.
Speaker 3: Now the other big news is this, Okay, Teresa Judais, Melissa Gorga, her brother Joe Gorga, and Teresa's husband Louis.
Speaker 2: They all made up. They took a family photo along.
Speaker 3: With Judais, Teresa's daughter, and Melissa posted it on her Instagram page. The caption that Melissa posted said, don't question it, just.
Speaker 2: Supported and I support it. I support it. Now.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of y'all are saying that the reunion of Teresa, Melissa, Joe, and Louis.
Speaker 2: Is a recession indicator. Those are the things that you guys are saying. Shout out to at.
Speaker 3: Its carried on Twitter, K A R Y y'all are calling this reunion a recession indicator because y'all are saying, look, the checks are dried up, they ain't got no job, and I feel meing they need to make up.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: With that being said, I want to go record saying this, Teresa always wanted to make up with her brother. Is what she's always wanted. And I will always stand on the belief that Joe, being the man and honoring the deceased parents wishes. I always felt that Joe should have done more being the man of the family to make things right with his sister. Nonetheless, I love the fact that they are reunited. Family is everything, and although things may never be the same, I believe that the four of them can find a way to make things better starting today.
Speaker 2: And whatever that looks like now.
Speaker 6: Granted, it is better that they do get along for the show, and I think it helps Bravo be in a place to where the audience isn't rejecting another season of Teresa versus Melissa.
Speaker 3: I think this is a step in the right direction for the future of Jersey. Jersey is on Pauls and according to my sources, there are no rush to bring Jersey back. Andy did an interview during Bravo con and he said that they're trying to get casting right.
Speaker 2: The beauty of Jersey as the one who this season one and two.
Speaker 3: The beauty of Jersey is the fact that the show was always built on family. There will not be a Housewives of Jersey if you didn't have two sisters married to two brothers, the Manzos Dina, Caroline married to Tommy and Albert.
Speaker 2: The show was always about family.
Speaker 3: Then it became Teresa's family as the main attraction.
Speaker 2: When Melissa and Joe joined. That show to me, doesn't work when it's about a bunch of friends. It doesn't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't put a spotlight on what makes this show feel special. Okay, that's why we have Rhodo Island. Rhode Island was coming back. We'll see what happens with that show. I mean, we'll see what happens. I don't know, I don't know. I'd rather see Jersey. I don't know if I have the time to invest in a new city with I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's see because so Lake City is that girl and so Lake City Salt Lake City. I underestimated those girls at that show. They did that, So let's see Baro Island does. I don't mind being wrong when I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I don't mind being wrong.
Speaker 2: But let's be clear.
Speaker 3: I need Jersey back and to have Jersey be Teresa and Melissa being the anchors along with Dolores, cause let's be clear, and I'll bet the farm on this.
Speaker 2: Dolorus ain't going nowhere. So now that we have Teresa Melissa making.
Speaker 3: Up, I think Bravo is no life, okay, baby, Because the toughest thing would be making a choice between Teresa and Melissa. So I think now they're like, okay, fine, Okay, Now we got Teresa, Melissa, and Dolores.
Speaker 2: Now what else do we have? Margaret Joseph, who is at Bravo Gon not God Not Bravo, Gone Child, Gone Baby.
Speaker 3: Margaret is at Bravo Khan, and she did an interview recently where she is doubling down on the fact that she's like, look, if Teresa's back on the show, I don't I don't want to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: Margaret.
Speaker 3: I love you, we don't need you. No shade, it's actually no shade. I like Margaret.
Speaker 7: Margaret's great for the show, but if the if Margaret is saying you have to choose between Teresa.
Speaker 2: And her, Bravo Gone, not Bravo Khan, Bravo.
Speaker 3: Gone, Margaret, thank you for your services. You and your pigtails gave us amazing television. I like Margaret, but there's no way on God's Green Earth that I'm choosing Margaret over Teresa.
Speaker 2: Flip table Judies, and I'm gona leave it at that. I like Margaret now.
Speaker 3: Noe Jade jen Aiden has been coming back. Jen Aiden posted recently like two weeks ago. She said, look, no one, I feel back again. Sometimes, Jen said.
Speaker 2: Look, bitch, don't called me.
Speaker 6: Wait.
Speaker 2: Let me read out what you said. It's actually shady and low key, fuddy if I shady ass like the cob bed. But I digress. Okay, all right, let me find it for you. All right, all right, rad John's getting ready for this.
Speaker 3: Jennifer Ada, she never ever ever, ever, ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever disappoints.
Speaker 2: Okay, here she go.
Speaker 3: Y'all, Hey, guys, just wanted to hop on here and update you guys on a few things.
Speaker 2: A lot of you have been asking me if I'm still on the show or not.
Speaker 3: I can honestly say that nobody has told me anything, and they still haven't told me anything.
Speaker 2: But I haven't checked either.
Speaker 3: Life's been pretty busy, and I would only think about it when people ask, which is why I wouldn't liked to have known.
Speaker 2: So I can let you guys know. You know me, I like to keep it real, and all I've heard is what you. You probably know more than me.
Speaker 3: Actually, i've heard their test filming, and I wasn't invited to Bravo Khan, so bother looks up it.
Speaker 2: I think it's safe to say probably not. And that's okay. I'm good say what you want. Jennifer Aiden gave us a great TV and and and I'm gonna I'm gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 3: She's beautiful, she's rich, she can read, and let's be clear, she is somebody that brought life into that show.
Speaker 2: So to Jennifer Aiden, Carlos King, thank you for your services. I love you. And you you did just that, you really really really really didn't and you'll be missed. Now, who do we want the.
Speaker 3: Show to be built around? Now that we have Melissa, Teresa and Dolores, because maybe that's.
Speaker 8: Gonna be it, all right, I want Jackie, Jacqueline Larite, that will come back.
Speaker 2: I love Jacqueline. I think we need Jacqueline.
Speaker 3: You know, I know she's in Vegas, but after de Bru lives in Beverley Hills and not the OC and that's a that's a two hour drive to film, so catch a flight. I need Jacqueline back because I want to seed Jacqueline and and Melissa.
Speaker 2: Get into it. Yes, okay, in terms of any of the other cast members, I mean, I'm gonna say this and I know it may not happen.
Speaker 3: I would love to see Danielle styleback. If y'all give us Teresa, Melissa, Dolores, Jacqueline and Danielle Style and give us two new housewives.
Speaker 2: I think we'll be fine. That's what I would like. Now that ain't gonna happen. But I'm just saying if I had a Crystal ball, I'm just saying I would have liked that. But I am going on.
Speaker 3: Record saying I strongly believe we're getting Teresa, Melissa, and Dolores back next season, and.
Speaker 2: I'm happy with that.
Speaker 3: Now here's the moment you've all been waiting for my vindication. Carlos King is vindicated. I know that my opinions aren't popular because I don't run the gamut of trying to please the audience. I run the gamut of making sure that the audience is informed. Okay, let's have a real conversation. And this situation has upset It is that a word. This situation has upset a lot of people, and by people, I mean Garcel Bouvets fans, Okay, which, by the way, y'll owe me an apology to.
Speaker 2: And I'll wait, thank you, Okay.
Speaker 3: So at Bravo KHN, Sutton was asked about Garcil's statements that you know she hasn't reached back out to Suton and all of those things, right, So that happened and that was.
Speaker 2: Part of the conversation. Blah blah blah blah blah. Your girl.
Speaker 3: Sutton said that it was a blessing that Garcia left the show because she got a chance.
Speaker 2: To bond more with the other women. I got dragged for two years because I told the rain drops that I never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever ever ever believed that they had a real friendship.
Speaker 3: And y'all could say, oh my gosh, Garcel believe her and sewer friends.
Speaker 2: I don't buy that either.
Speaker 3: I think Garcel got caught up in the reality of the TV show, not the reality of real life. Garcil is an actress, and what Garcela is used to is being on set where the set of actors are family.
Speaker 2: That's why I heard Jammie Fox have a good relationship.
Speaker 3: Garcel is a professional actress, So garcila is used to being on set where everybody gets along and it's a big, happy family.
Speaker 2: And I think she got caught up being on the set of this reality show think of the same thing. I'm not here to blend garcel I think Garcilla had great intentions.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is when I was like, they're not real friends, I was never saying that Garcella was faking the fun. That's why I'll twisted it because y'all want to use your brain cells.
Speaker 2: Y'all just want to argue with me.
Speaker 3: I said on record that Sutton wanted to that Sutton in real life is a social climber and she wants to get close to the other ladies. Kyle is the queen Vie of the show. That's why she did not go up against Kathy Hilton. Kathy Hilton runs nine two and zero. She's not really ever going to go up against Kyle. She thinks Derey is poor and she doesn't like the Derey because she can't get nothing out out of Derie Garthel It was just like I I guess I got you and Garcila was a fan favorite and little tea for y'all. Every housewife wants to align themselves with the fan favorite. So when Garthela we left the show because she felt that they didn't have her back. I called it from two years ago.
Speaker 2: I didn't have to like do this.
Speaker 3: Deep die of like, oh my god, these are the examples. I did go examples, but y'all didn't listen to me. I had to confront, not confront, that's one word to use.
Speaker 2: I had to.
Speaker 3: Approach Garcel at the Essence Festival and let her know, like, look, since then, you're my girl.
Speaker 2: I stepped on my podcast look at Garcia in the black community, we adore her.
Speaker 3: I literally called one of my episodes two years ago, Garcilla and the Gaslighters. I went on record saying you are being gassed at Garcel. Long story shot. Garcilla accepted my apology because I was like, I don't want you to think I'm missing you, like you are a beautiful black queen. I love you, Garcela. You're ancy from Jamie Fox. I love Garcilla. Babay are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: And Garcella sweet? She was nice. I'm gonna tell something. Look, it is all fun to me. I don't take this seriously, and Suton said no, she's really my friend.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, whatever, Maybe I'm wrong, only to be right, because if that was really your friend, you would not let a TV show come between y'all. Say what you want about Giselle and Robbin, they're really friends. Say what you want about Alexia and Marisol, They're really friends. They're really friends.
Speaker 7: A TV show cannot come between your marriage or friendship. You may be mad at somebody for you know, a minute, but you're not not gonna talk to them if y'all are really friends. And that's all I was saying. I said, real friends. I'm friendly with everybody.
Speaker 2: I am Carlos. I love all the girls, Keen, I don't want to hang out with the girls.
Speaker 3: You don't see probosking at the parties, of course, I at the games.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I love you. I love all of you girls. I don't know the girls. I'm on vacation with the girls, but I love them. Let's kind he a conversation, sudden, God, but she wanted she said it. I called it.
Speaker 3: She literally said, and I quote, it was a blessing that Barcel left because I got.
Speaker 2: A chance to bond more with the other women. I literally said on my podcast.
Speaker 3: It you know, baby is getting dragged because one thing about the garselfs baby.
Speaker 2: They do not Paz when it comes to their queen.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you know, I'm just saying, yeah, it's it's I called them from day one, and maybe one day, honey, y'all will listen to the King, not just to listen to Reality with the King, but actually listen to the King of Reality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, that was a bar shut out to Nikki.
Speaker 3: All right, so rain drops, I will have more for y'all, more updates, but once again, congratulations Macon Goubleson.
Speaker 2: You did that, sister. I love you. Wow.
Speaker 3: Vicky is back and Teresa is back, reunited with her family.
Speaker 2: God is good, all the time, all the time. God is good. All right, brain jobs, have a grade weekend.
Speaker 3: Love you.
Speaker 1: Reality with the King is executive produced by me Carlos King, produced by Lizzie Nimics, and a partnership with the Lack of Effect Network. You can also find us on my YouTube channel at Big Carlos King Underscore.