Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. As you watch the number ten Myra Hurricanes take down the number six Fighting Irish. You know the name by the score of twenty seven twenty four. The question we're going to have to ask is the you back we shall see as the weeks in college football progress. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite UNC Shannon Sharp. Y'all see my partner co host. That's Liberty City's own and it's Nightcap t Bengals Ring of Fame Monterie, the Pro Bowl of the All Pro Madden's Ratings Adjuster. That's Chad O Jo Sinko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and do us a favor. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. Wherever you get your podcast from, go check out Shave by Laportier. We do have it in stock, and if you can't find it in a sty or a state near you ordered online, we'll ship it directly to your door. Please drink responsible and stay safe, but it is the best taste in premium bsop Kangyak on the market. Don't take my word for it. Try it for yourself. You will not be disappointed. We also have a commemorative edition of Shade by Laportier to Camber commemorate my brother going into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. We are the first two brothers elected into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, and I thought it would be really neat to do something to symbolize this great achievement, and that's what we did. You can see it on your screen. Right here is he and I together with the Hall of Fame bus. And it is a great keepsake and it's a part of history. So order yours online right now. Just head over to la Portier Kanyak dot com to grab yours while you still can. Please go follow my media company page on all of his platforms. That's Shade Shaped Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out that lincos in the chat. We've got a new show launching under Shae Shaped Media umbrella, the Debot in Joe Show James Harrison and Joe Hayden. Please go subscribe to their YouTube page, The Debo and Joe. They'll be Monday, Tuesday and Friday mornings at eleven am Eastern Tomorrow is their very very first show, So please show up some love. That's Deebo and Joe, James Harrison and Joe Hayden. They link up for their very first show tomorrow at eleven am Eastern time.
Speaker 2: Should be fun chat.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be in chat looking for debo.
Speaker 2: Yes, I am, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Miami Hurricane take down the number six fighting Irish to know to Dame twenty seven to twenty four. This is Miami's first win against his top ten teen since beating Notre Dame in twenty seventeen. Carson Beck, the guy they paid four million dollars for, threw.
Speaker 2: Two touchdown passes.
Speaker 1: He was twenty to thirty, two hundred and five yards, two touchdowns, clean game, no interceptions. Irish may have found their quarterback CJ. Carr, but Tonight's performance will leave market Freeman with plenty of other questions to answer. Yeah, Carr had was nineteen or thirty two, twenty one two touchdowns, won an exception.
Speaker 2: Do you were in control of this game? O Joe? I thought they were like.
Speaker 1: Gonna put it away twenty four to fourteen, and the next day, you know, you turn around and the score is twenty four to twenty four. But the other you credit, they put the drive together late in the ball game, got a field goal, and then they turned it over to the defense, and the defense did what they're supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Ojo.
Speaker 1: When did you like? What did you like about what you saw from?
Speaker 2: Do you listen?
Speaker 3: You look very good? Obviously I was really I was really worried about the quarterback position. How was Carson Beck gonna look? How his is his resurgence away from Georgia? How's it gonna look in the University of Miami uniform and keeping us excuse me right, let me not say us keeping University Miami program where it needs to be where cam kim Wore left him. They were in good hands, yep. So now based on what I saw today, they're still in good hands. Small summer size weather a little bit, and I thought the game's gonna run away with the game. Uncle, It was twenty one to seven, yep. But mister Freeman and Carr and that often found a way to get themselves back in the game and make it a little bit more interesting, very interesting game. It didn't have to be that close. But for some reason, coaches always have a way of calling a calling a conservative game to allow the other team to get back.
Speaker 1: In wellcond towards end. You don't want to do anything reckless. I understand it, because here's the thing. Think about twenty eight three, Kyle Shanahan called the game like he had always been calling it.
Speaker 2: Now, people say.
Speaker 1: Why you ain't running the ball? Why they get conservative? You get conservative and lose people like, well, why you get conservative? You stay aggressive and you lose people call your bone head. It's a very fine it's a very fine line that you have to walk. And if you do something and you turn the ball over, I called a game, but I didn't call no turnovers, So you can't put that on me. You know, somebody misses the block, somebody misses an assignment or something like that.
Speaker 2: On your drop.
Speaker 1: I passed on third down. Now you're getting off the field. I've always felt it's easy to play from behind than it is with the lead, because you throw caution to the win when you're behind. What do I gotta lose, ojo, I'm already down. I'm down fourteen points, I'm down seventeen to twenty one points. I don't have a damn thing to lose. Everybody's already written me off. So I can throw caution to the win, or I can run a triple reverse, I can.
Speaker 2: Own side kick you.
Speaker 1: I can do whatever because there is no expectation at that point in time, because I'm down by double digit scores, and so I understand to a certain extent. But I thought Miami tonight, I thought they made plays. I thought the one hand touchdown grab Ojo would the Gouy throwty out of an interception.
Speaker 2: And that's what you have to have.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna get to where you want to go, You're gonna have to have guys to make plays on both sides of the ball.
Speaker 2: I love what Bine.
Speaker 1: Junior did at the defensive end. He thought he had it one time he he got the ball away on second down. Bank say come on, I'm gonna get you out. I'm gonna get your again, and got them again. But at a quarterback, you know you can't take a sack of that situation. You got no timeouts and all you receive even the way downfield, so by the time you get them back to.
Speaker 3: Also, as a quarterback, he's a young he's a young quarterback, very good to cars, very good. He surprised me. He's surprised me tonight. You also have to know in that situation, the deepest ends, they got the ears peering back. Yeah, they're coming, ears pinning back, they come, They coming right away. So you got to do. You got to dorrrr your two tackles some justice and being able to maneuver in that pocket right away, understanding that them boys coming straight up here right away. Other than that Margaus Freeman and that Not Day team, they're gonna be all right. They are going to be going to be all right, University of Miami. Them boys look good, I know, I know right now outside tonight, even with the ring going on or good old time. They don't look like the Hurricanes of the early two thousands.
Speaker 2: But they got that level of talent.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly, but they look good.
Speaker 2: They look good. They look good. Yeah, ain't know.
Speaker 1: Andrey Johnson's running around there, porters, No Frank Gordon or williws bagahee, no Shocky's you know who else was that team? When you look at that antreil row Ed Reid uh Uhon Taylor, you know, William Bryant, and you do those two linebackers Bilma and so so.
Speaker 2: But I but I liked what I saw.
Speaker 1: Miami hair head coach Mario Cristobuls said on knes Win, Come on, look around, I played in this ribbery. Look at the way hard rockets Rocket Miami Hurricane football and uh he played. Ay, they're right, I mean they they they were, they were rocking. You know, they had a lot of their their former stars, their former great players there.
Speaker 2: That's always great to see.
Speaker 1: That's when I like that tradition that a lot of these teams have where they're great players, where they're great players, they're former players come back, especially if they're able to. Uh you see home coming week when guys have five weeks. You see them standing on the sideline in Ohio State. You see them standing on the sideline in Michigan and Alabama and all that stuff. It was always great to see that. I remember when I, you know, when I was at Savannah State and the guys would come back. It made me feel good. I really never got an opportunity to get back on JO because, you know, we during our bye week. I think I went to one homecoming, but for the most part, I didn't, you know, it wasn't homecoming or they playing an away game, but it's always great to see it. And as you said, O Joe, Miami Hurricane football looked good. Carson blake Bank played really well. Twenty thirty two or five, two touchdowns, clean game, It didn't turn it over. But there's still a lot of football to go. I don't know if it's Clemson on their schedule, Florida State that's the acc.
Speaker 3: So let me let me tell you something. It's been a very long time. Chat, everybody in chat, it's been a very long time since we got two really good teams with a un and Florida State meeting up. Yes, now that's gonna be not that is gonna be a goddamn game. Well with Florida State put on film yesterday, don't put on film tonight. Man stopped playing man, And obviously, listen, you're only gonna get better as the season goes on, especially from an offensive standpoint, because Blower starts a little slower, Yeah, a little bit. That they're a little behind the eight ball as opposed to defense. To again, who all they have to do is just read and react once they get themselves into a rhythm.
Speaker 1: Man, Please see j Daniels didn't catch the touchdown past last season at LSU, but he scored his first touchdown since twenty twenty three with a one handed grab in the ring. And you know, I thought the bomb security was fairly well. I mean, considering that the inclement weather, it seemed like the turf gave a little bit, you know you below sea level. So once things get saturated, the turf is going to give. If I'm not mistaken on you, I think they had a black college football. I think Howard played somebody that in that same stadium yesterday.
Speaker 3: Somebody Howard played the illustrious, the one.
Speaker 2: And the only. Didn't y'all get beat you?
Speaker 3: Of all time? They played FAMU.
Speaker 2: Did y'all get beat? Didn't y'all get beat?
Speaker 3: It was ten to nine? Whoa whoa? Whoa?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: It was ten and nine?
Speaker 2: So all I did to know? Who had ten? Who? Who had ten? Oh Howard? Oh so who had the nine?
Speaker 3: The greatest hp U C HBC of all time? Playing?
Speaker 2: So he lost?
Speaker 3: Can I tell you something? Can I take you?
Speaker 2: Yes, you could tell me something.
Speaker 3: Florida and then Marching one hundred, they won't have halftime shows, so technically, well, I want.
Speaker 1: To see I want to see them go the human juke box. Southern Yeah bad.
Speaker 3: See, I can't even say nothing bad because I love Southern. I can't even say nothing bad.
Speaker 2: They showed out for us at the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: They did, they showed out for it. I love Southing, especially what they did for us down in New Orleans. I love you to death. But you know my allegiance, my life. If I cut myself right now, why bleed orange and green?
Speaker 1: You believe you bleed orange and brown? Oregon State Beavers?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I bleed I bleed Oregon State. You have to understand. Remember how bad I was in high school. Coming out of high.
Speaker 2: School up to see up into Google. I was supposed to be at FAM you.
Speaker 3: I was supposed to be at fam you. I'm telling you. Listen, hey on, let me tell you something real quick, hey chat, let me give you a small example. Right when I was in high school, I wanted to be like a receiver that played for Miami Edison High School. Y'all could Google list Google list. I looked up to these boys. His name was Jack Quait Noneley, somebody I don't know if I have anybody in the chat that's from Miami. You might remember Jackway Nunley went to Miami. Edison played receiver for my mistake. I think he might have worn number three. He went to FAM You me as a high me coming out of high school. Oh shoot, I want to be like jack Wait Nunley. Well, I want to go to fam you. So that was part of my love for family right there, outside of my grandma and my mama always having me at the Classic every year as a little kid, I went to the Florida Classic Unkst. In nineteen eighty four. My mom and my grandma went to Cookman.
Speaker 2: They went to Cookman, but.
Speaker 3: I just that orange degree where they came out there. Hey, they were margin unk. I was like, oh I got to go there. Yeah, but to the Beavers, well, unc, I had to. I had to go to the only place I can get in. I had to go to the only place that would accept me. I had to go to a place that was willing to give me a one for one with no eligibility left. Thank you, hey, thank you to Dennis Erickson, who remembered me from the little camps when he was with the Hurricanes. That's that's why he gave me a shot when you.
Speaker 2: Could have after you after you went to Samo, you could have went to FAM you.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: After you went to Samo, you could have went back to FAM you.
Speaker 3: But I was I was already on the I was already on the West coast. I ain't want to navigate and come all the way back here because I had to get out of Florida, you know, to really get to my exactly.
Speaker 1: That's why it worked out where you weren't supposed to go to FAM you you still be in Miami, can go hold to fail you.
Speaker 3: But listen, the funny thing about it is when I get some time. Right now, I have, I got like two d the seventy three jobs. Yes, the football season ends, I'm enrolling myself back in school at fan you to finish, to finish everything and get my degree I got. I ain't even gotten a degree yet. I just got a whole bunch of jobs with no degree. So I'm looking to get my mask.
Speaker 2: How close are you getting your degree?
Speaker 3: Hey, uncle boy, listen, don't let me tell you that. Don't don't let me lie.
Speaker 2: So you all so.
Speaker 1: In other words, you spent two a couple of years in college and you falled away from getting a degree, then you would.
Speaker 2: When you win.
Speaker 3: But hey, hey, listen, God is good.
Speaker 2: Lie, classes I want classes.
Speaker 3: I'm going to school now.
Speaker 1: Your big rough dances ain't gonna be sitting up in the classroom.
Speaker 3: Who not fam you tallahassee right down the street.
Speaker 2: I know what fam you is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But listen, I would have the time to go to class and get that HBCU experience because once football season ends, all the job I'm doing it comes down to a to a halt a little bit, and I got a little bit room to maneuver. So I want that experience. And then also, not only am I gonna go enroll and go back to school, I'm also enjoying the band because you know how much another band you know, I play saxophone, I can play drum by play tuba, and then Shelby Chipman, Shelby Chipman, who's the band? The band direct that family boom ready and I can? I can? I can probably probably see if I can, I can try and be the drum major or something. Okay, yeah, I'm listening. I'm taking my second half. This is my second half of life. I got to do something. I got a small window opportunity. Ain't no telling when I'm gone, ain't no telling. I'm on the other side of the mountain. Once you hit your fift once you're over your fifties, you're on the other side of the mountain. So I'm going downhill now. So I'm trying to get everything out the way and check everything off a bucket list.
Speaker 1: It all depends on how much you did coming up on the other side of the mountain, but it will.
Speaker 2: Determine how how.
Speaker 1: Long it's gonna take you to get down on the other side of the mountain.
Speaker 3: That's a good question. I don't mean, I don't mean to be what's the world I'm looking for? I don't mean to sound ignorant. Yeah, but I've been out of school so long, yest Hell do I find out how many more credits I need for one to get a diploma to graduate?
Speaker 2: Well? Do you have to?
Speaker 1: You have to get your your thing from Oregon State transcript Yes, get your transcripts.
Speaker 3: Yeah they still got all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell yeah, they still got it.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, you know when.
Speaker 2: Let's hope you got some credits.
Speaker 3: I know I got something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, yo, because I think you would. I think you made it in eligibility. I think I don't think. I don't think he was trying to I don't think he was trying to get no degree. I think he was just trying to stay eligible.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's it, that's it. I probably was. I probably Listen. The funny thing about it is I'm one of the smartest, sharpest pupils in the classroom. I just had a problem not wanting to go to class.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think the thing is, do you have a problem now, o yo?
Speaker 1: Is that you being your age and you your mind turning your mind off about those jobs that you got, right, you know what I'm saying. So now because you got to focus. I mean, I don't know, like you said, you want to go to class, to sit in that classroom and you sitting there. Because I remember when I went back, O your I was in twenty I was twenty two, and I'm sitting in the classroom and I'm like, I got more money than everybody in here, make more money than the teacher. I said, Man, I gotta get up out of here. I say, ain't no way, There's no way, O yo. I could have waited. Yeah, And I'm always impressed by guys that do it that wait three four, five years and then go back to school. Now, if you gonna do it online away, okay, that's fine. But to go sit in those classrooms.
Speaker 2: I see, I didn't do it.
Speaker 3: You see why you can't do it. You understand why you can't do it. You had that experience. You've been to APC.
Speaker 2: I have, I did.
Speaker 3: I'm always wanted. My dream was to go to Florida, A and M. That was my dream. I never I never got to relive that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So I had the cars, I was dealt. I did the best I could with them. But now I have opportunity, you know it, I can finish off that childhood tream no matter how old, Lamb. You got to understand. But going to class, I think on I mean going to class, actually going to school. If I'm not mistaken, A class ain't nobody hour long?
Speaker 1: I sit all the pends. I mean, it all depends. We were on the quarter system on Joe, so you're right. We only went to a class for like fifty minutes, but it was five days a week. If you're on the semester system, you might only have to go to class once or twice a week. So it all depends, and then you know, you might have class, you might have labs. I mean it's been thirty plus years. I mean I graduated in ninety one, So it's so low I couldn't even I couldn't even tell you. I just know how my attention span is. Is that to be able to turn Yeah, but I said, man, me and meetings, Me and meetings don't get along. Men and meetings don't get.
Speaker 2: Along, mane.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's the difference. The difference with me. You have to understand unk. I can sit there and you'll be like, man, what you doing? I could sit there and play Madden for nine hours straight and one chip and not move, not move. I complete fee for eight nine hours straight. I can shoot him for seven six hours straight without moving. So imagine me going to school and being excited because it's an experience I never got to do before.
Speaker 1: What about the class? What about the curriculum? Are you gonna be excited about every class that you take?
Speaker 3: Oh? Absolutely absolutely? Because I understand what the end goal is in or to get to the end goal, I got to put the work in. I gotta put the day. Finna just hand me no damn diploma I'm trying to walk across the I'm trying to walk across the stage throwing them fangs. What you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the best part about it, to walk across the stage and have your family scream your name and everything like that. Family.
Speaker 3: Man, it ain't what y'all is My family. Ma, mama gone, my grandma gone.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying you got Chauncey the kid, I mean the kid, don't there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, A gonna be okay, listen, gonna be the Nightcap family, gonna be you and ass and Jordan and everybody. Okay, I sure all my kids.
Speaker 2: You know, let me doing mede your graduating class.
Speaker 1: I'm will coup with they get the Johnson so I could be a little late.
Speaker 3: Listenn, Come you know how you know how they do the new graduation in the down middle? See a shoot, man, my daughter's done graduated.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: My daughter then graduated from Prairie and m man. Yeah, and I ain't graduated yet. How they done beat me my oldest daughter and graduated my son and graduated from Arizona State. I'm the one with no deformer. My kid's doing better than me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's what you want. You want your kids to do better than you.
Speaker 1: That's the whole purpose of why you did what you did, so they wouldn't have to go through so they wouldn't have the struggle. Now, look, I don't want, I don't I didn't want to absorb all my kids from struggle because sometimes people I don't want. But no, no, no, no, you want your kids to struggle somewhat because you want them to understand life is not a bed of roses. So you want some struggle, but you don't want them to have to go through what you went through when basically your entire life was a struggle. But some struggle for a kid, Bill's bill callouses and help and help them navigate this thing called life, because at some point in time, there will be a struggle, there will be some hardship, there will be some adversity, and you don't want them to have such a smooth ride that they can't they don't know how to handle or navigate that that that that obstacle or that roadblock that's been placed in front of them.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you want your kids that you did.
Speaker 1: You did, You did what you had to do to make sure you put your kids in a better situation than what you came up in.
Speaker 3: And it's a funny thing about it. And one thing I won't do up here and get up, get up to a panel like the reason for my kids' success and the reason they're doing so well in life at their age now, at they big age right now, is because of me. Because oh it's not, Oh uncle, it's not those I have kids from. Yeah, a hell of a job and they still doing a hell of a job. That's why. That's why I can't win. And this goes for everyone. And they they'll probably see this, they probably not reading this chat. But when I win this powerball, right, you're laughing, I'm not even playing. I'm finna win the power ball, right, you.
Speaker 2: Canna win that one point one billion?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm finnah s fit it in three halves. Half going to those I have kids from for for a job. Well, motherfucking done.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: One half going to nightcap because we're gonna do some wild stuff.
Speaker 1: Ain't look, how do sky dive? I'm good, I'm gonna let you do that. I'm gonna be on the ground feeling.
Speaker 3: And the other half going to the nightcap. Followers see the subscribers so at one point eight, whatever it is, we're gonna break down a huge portion for all of them for always supporting.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: That's how I know God gonna bless me because you know I'm gonna do what I'm supposed to do with the money. I'm gonna do good. Get him back.
Speaker 1: Well, we gotta get we gotta get you gotta give percent to the church. We gotta find some churches that's doing the right thing, that's helping people in the community, because you got you gotta tie.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, we're gonna start with new birth. We're gonna start with new birth. Remember I told you I grew up in new birth. Holdo, you talk about new birth in it and a new birth in over Locka. Oh okay, I think you, Pastor, Reverend Reverend Victor Curry. Okay, yeah, come on now talk to me.
Speaker 1: I thought you talk about new birth and I thought you about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, another one, yes.
Speaker 1: In Atlanta, and I think, yeah, they got a congregation. I think they got a congregation about twenty thousand. What what Yeah about twenty thousand. I think it's about that big church. Anybody go anybody who who who go to new birth? In this chat, hold on.
Speaker 3: A church with twenty thousand people. Oh yeah, that's like a college stadium. I mean a small college stadium.
Speaker 1: I think I think Pastor Jamal Bryant is the pastor now. Oh I think yeah, he took the from Bishop Eddie Long who passed away. I think he had canceled some years ago. I think Jamal Bryant is the is the head pastor now, if I'm not mistaken, I think Chad don't don't quote me, but I think he is the pastor at new.
Speaker 3: Birth, a twenty thousand congregations.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, what do you call them? Kreflo Dollar. I think he's a first Christian something. Joe Lostein. I mean yeah, they got a lot of the I mean they have two services. Oh Joe, Yeah, they what they call mega.
Speaker 2: Churches Joel in Atlanta in Houston, Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but these mega churches yeah yeah, yeah, it's not the churches that you and I grew up that we were hoping to have one hundred people in there or something like that, you know what I'm saying. And you know, Fourth Sunday or Pastor's anniversary, church anniversary or something like that, you might get an overflow crowd. But yeah, man, these churches, now, oh yo, they it's you know, look, you know, I read my Bible, I read these literatures, I get these these little pamphlets. Man, I just I just don't believe in the prosperity aspect of it.
Speaker 2: I don't don't. I don't believe and.
Speaker 1: Church members suffering while the pastors living great. That's that's that. I don't believe in that prosperity.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I understand you tied, you give what you can. But when you start telling me I must do this, I just just count me. I'm just gonna go in. I do what I might not necessarily tie to the church every month, but I give I do this charity, that charity I make sure I do. I do what I can when I feel out the goodness of my heart. I just don't tell people about it because I don't think that's something you should advertise. But but I'm proud of you. I hope you do go back in the The Life Church in Oklahoma has eighty five thousand members. Man, come on, come the weekly attendance, weekly attendance, so so how many how many? How many weekly weekly attendees?
Speaker 2: Because some churches some churches.
Speaker 1: You have two churches, two services on Sunday, and then you might have another service or a couple the services during the week.
Speaker 2: So that's where you go ahead.
Speaker 3: How do you get that many people? Eighty five thou thousand people. That's more people that that that pay course stadium. The Bengals is fitting in the stadium.
Speaker 2: What are we talk about? I mean, hey, you you're talking about the Bible. Bell oh Joe.
Speaker 1: You know, you know in the South, people believe in that Bible. They look at That's why they looked down on certain certain aspects of sexuality and things like that. They frowned upon that. But you know, look, we're not we don't need to get into that. But hey, uh uh Joelo State has forty five thousand members uh weekly weekly attendees. Kreflow dollar. He has a big what's his church name, faith Chris christ something. Put kreflow dollar type that in there.
Speaker 3: Hey, one thing about it. I love the word I love you. You heard me fifteenth you heard me I say I love some of the some of these churches, some of the things I'm hearing about them huge congregations. But I go I go to church for two things. I go to church for two things. I go to hear that word. Yes, they got to hit the choir.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want.
Speaker 3: I want that old traditional, good gospel. That old hey man, listen, what a friend we have in Jesus, that that that old me. Hey, his eye is on the sparrow. I need that old school traditional gospel. But I'm listening to James Cleveland like.
Speaker 2: That kind of the mischiefan mass choir.
Speaker 3: Yet now we now we're.
Speaker 2: Talking Shirley Caesar.
Speaker 3: Come on now, not hey hey, I'm gonna take you back real quick. The can spirituals. Yeah, man, stop playing. That's the kind of gospel I'm looking for now. I don't know if I can find that in the kind of churches we have today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that that that was. That was.
Speaker 1: That's all I want to do, is when they sing before the prayer and after the prayer, when they start singing. We had a lad that would come to our church. She wasn't a member. Her now I'll never forget. Her name was Miss Margie Bird. Uh huh man. That lady could sing. Yeah, he Chad. If you from Glennville reesvillea from the surrounding county, class that you know who Miss Margie Bird was lrd. That woman had a boys, hey, nothing like you see that woman walk in It didn't fail Miss Margie ms you want to do a solo? Lord, I want to get up there in lord.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, I had that you got this.
Speaker 2: Small get on that pliano.
Speaker 3: Uh huh who Hey, I had had the opportunity young obviously growing up with with being able to see, I'm missus Mosey Burke's I don't know who you know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: Listen, Missisi mas choir, she's led many many of of Oh but you got me about to tear up, damn it.
Speaker 4: Hold on, let me get some tissues ship. Boh, those are those the days, man, Look, those were the days.
Speaker 2: Chat.
Speaker 1: I remember those days, being a little boy on my feet couldn't even touch the floor, and just sitting there and and and and you know the old man prayer they have on them, or them real socks with those statesy atoms shine to the guild.
Speaker 2: Uh mmmmm. We missed those days. I miss him. Hey, yeah, hey boy, you.
Speaker 3: Got we can talk about them old day boy. You got me tearing up, break a leave, brose were the days. Hey, I had the opportunity. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Chat, excuse me for that. I had the opportunity of seeing Mosy Birds who led the Mississippi mass Choir many of the times. And in Chat, you might you might know the song and you definitely gonna know the song when I favors this morning, when I rose this morning, when I rose, and I ain't had no doubt. Man, Chat, if you don't.
Speaker 1: Know, we have to find you know what, Joe, we have to find a gospel concert. We'll have to step up in there. Come on, now, come on, now, you don't I have your I have you a couple of suits that I had made. You know what I'm saying, on Yo, I ain't gonna be able to use them in twenty twenty five. But now you know I you know what I'm saying, But you don't.
Speaker 2: I got them. It's so jessic k you do they wi? You know what I'm saying. They why leg o, Joe? You Yeah, that's sharp. Now that's sharp.
Speaker 3: Man, that's gonna be sharp.
Speaker 1: Man peak La Pails, Yeah bad, look here her so clean?
Speaker 2: Flylight on me. I cut his throat.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I like it. I like it, man, I just matter of fact, and I just every time I talk about gospel, I hear something about gospel. We get to talk about the church. You tell me anything. When you come to dogs or animals, I get to I get to get me emotional for no reason at all. Man, I see something earlier today. So that God, damn keke Wyatt Christ. I've retweated like I didn't tweat that much to day. So if it's still on the timeline right now. And she was singing, and I just put to go at the top of it, and I listened to it. Man, that lady, that man some speace.
Speaker 2: You got the boys, huh.
Speaker 3: And she got a voice. Boy, she so randy. She she was in that. She was playing. She was in that playing like this is what I do.
Speaker 1: Let's transition back to Miami Hurricanes twenty twenty five schedule. Oh show they beating No to day in twenty seven, twenty four. Next week they're at home against Beathune Cookman. Then Oh then they're at home against South Florida. Then they're at home against Florida. Then October fourth, they're on the road against Florida State, home against Louisville home against Stanford at SMU home against Syracuse home against n C State on the road against Virginia Tech on the road against Pittsburgh. Hold on, hold on, hold on, just saying something is at a neutral site? What game game PLAYFSU last?
Speaker 2: Right? No, no, no, no, FSU is October fourth. M hmm.
Speaker 3: Hey, they got a good chance to run the table.
Speaker 1: I don't see it either. Oh yeah, they got they got a chance. You know, they got South Florida, Florida, Florida State. Most of the the Florida State game ain't gonna be easy now, Oh.
Speaker 3: No, not not based on what I saw yesterday, especially when that Florida, that Florida State defense.
Speaker 2: Yeah they look good, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: The number thirteen South Carolina game Cocks beat vo Tech twenty four to eleven. The game Cox opened the season with a win over its coach, Shane Beamers alma matera his dad coached there for almost thirty thirty years.
Speaker 2: Frank is Frank Beamer? Right? Isn't that his dad name? Right?
Speaker 1: Carolina looked good. Carolina looked really good. That big receiver they got Nick what's his name? Hold on, man, they got a receiver? Oh, show like six' four about two. Thirty he could Fly Carolina South. Carolina, yeah, man he read he run ten ten hundred meters twenty twenty in the two hundred. Meters, yeah oh, man he looked. Good he caught a bomb called a. Bomb oh, here it is right. Here BUT i Like. CAROLINA i like the way they got out the. FIELD i like them. Uniforms the Quarterback Leonora Sailors, Sellers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah he.
Speaker 1: Played he played well, today and he has that. Ability he's a true dual. Threat he has a nice lively. Arm obviously he can run, out can get, out get out in the pocket and make.
Speaker 2: PLAYS i.
Speaker 1: THOUGHT i thought they did a great job of And Mike shuler's calling the. Play Mike culter call plays in THE.
Speaker 2: Nfl.
Speaker 1: Yeah So sellers was twelve of nineteen two oh, nine one, touchdown clean, game interception and no. Interceptions uh if they had thirty seven carries for a buck nineteen one. Touchdown but the, defense the defense played. Well carolina defense.
Speaker 2: Game to play, well very very.
Speaker 1: Well safety and three field. Goals you could live with. That you could live with. That BUT i like, THOUGH i like THOSE i like those. Uniforms carolina got some not. Uniform, yeah you like, that you like AND i like that all?
Speaker 2: BLACK i like that all? Black all? Right is all?
Speaker 3: Right you're like you Like Virginia tech all?
Speaker 2: Orange?
Speaker 1: No, yeah maybe they Have Mike vick out there running around and themould have liked.
Speaker 2: The, okay okay.
Speaker 1: Uh Florida state Quarterback Tommy costellanos Mocks alabama with merch after opening upset prior to THE fsu. Game costallano, stated they don't Have nick sable to save. THEM i just don't see them stopping. Me costallono not only backed up by Beating bama thirty one, seventeen but now it's profiting. Officer he's selling old shirt. Website, Tonny alabama, Merch nick can't save. Them what's the pettiest thing you've ever? Done after backing up your trash talk on the. Field, oho, hey that's a funny.
Speaker 3: Thing let, wait excuse my ignorance as a collegiate. Kid are you allowed to sell merch like that and profit from it outside of? Nil you can do?
Speaker 2: That? YEAH i guess.
Speaker 3: So oh that's.
Speaker 2: DOPE i like. That.
Speaker 3: Yeah but one of the fact That, castalona the fact That castellanos said that before week one Like, alabama and then went out there and backed it up and did. It, man, please all the alumni and all them students probably bought all that stuff, up, right.
Speaker 1: Of, course of course it's only up from. Here, yeah, absolutely from. Here all, right just keep winning and keep, winning and your pockets gonna get fat and fat of young.
Speaker 2: Man, yeah oh, yeah. Absolutely he was.
Speaker 1: Nine to fourteen above fifty two sixteen rushers and seventy eight. Yards but he was the quarterback of. Note his team. Won he played really really. Well he didn't have stats to blow your. Way the most impressive stat of the quarterback in that is a. Win W because at the end of the, day that's what that's how we, Measured that's how we supposed to measure.
Speaker 2: Quarterback. Uh.
Speaker 1: Uh and he's won more and he Beat, alabama and we know What Florida state has been over the last couple of.
Speaker 2: Years. Uh there are a lot of people that was calling for their head coaches.
Speaker 1: Job. Uh but but the alumni and and and the uh.
Speaker 2: They.
Speaker 1: Stayed the booster they, stayed and the president they. Stayed true said that we believe in this guy because they had just went what they then they go to THAT i Think.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Nah they had, lost they lost their, quarterback they didn't make the college football, playoffs lost the. Quarterback, yeah, uh but came back and here they are open the season with a big time. Win they weren't, ranked but they will be when the rankings come out On.
Speaker 2: Tuesday. Yeah. Absolutely, uh but that's what you have to. Do you have to go out.
Speaker 1: There he said what he, said and he went out there and backed it.
Speaker 2: Out he backed it up and he's. Right.
Speaker 1: Uh coach saving couldn't save. Him kayln d boor you gotta get on you gotta uh gotta get on. That get in on the, action. Bro it's time To oh And April Nico i'm A, lever decided to walk away From Tennessee ball after feeling that he wasn't being paid what he. Deserved At Tennessee i'm A, lever niodal was around two million, mark but he wanted a bump to approximately four million and. Increased tennessee was unwilling to. Grant, however AT, Ucla i'm A leaver took a pay, cut earning only one point two, million and then when you factor in the state laws At california fifty, percent he makes six hundred THOUSANDS ucla over the seasons On saturday Against utah and they lost forty three to. Ten he finished with eleven completions on twenty two past, attempts fifty, percent one three hundred and thirty six pass, yards one, touchdown one.
Speaker 3: Interception, hey sometimes you got to be careful on, yes sometimes you got to be. Careful, now this is just not a message for, Him this is message in life in. General sometimes you in. Situations sometimes you're in. Situations will you want more and you think the grass is green on the other, side when you got stability right there on your, backyard you got comfortability right there in your.
Speaker 1: Backyard no state not to cut you off with your but If i'm not, MISTAKEN i Think tennessee is a no state income.
Speaker 3: Tax and come, on at. State you got you got done. This you got to understand. That then you're trying to be. Greedy your play on the field is gonna take care of. Youself if you want more money in, nil it's gonna you take care of. That intween the, lines with your, play they will have no problem bumping you. Up they let you go for a. Reason they let you go seek out what you're looking for which is more? Elsewhere and then you go somewhere where you.
Speaker 2: Make you make less and they tax you, More, yes.
Speaker 3: And they tax, more and you lost your first game against you. Talk come, on, man that's a life lesson in itself, TOO. U so that's a life lesson in.
Speaker 2: Itself so.
Speaker 1: Maybe a million, dollars so you at thirty thirty six percent tax, rate so every million dollars you get six hundred and thirty, thousand so you can have made one point two. Sixty now he's making six hundred, thousand so he left six hundred thousand on the.
Speaker 3: Table that's money in his. Pocket come, on you, got you, got you got to do. Better understand the.
Speaker 1: Situation you win Because california IS i think a thirteen, percent, yeah thirteen percent state income. Tax so you figured thirty six percent plus thirteen that's forty nine. Percent then you got fight cud and then you got all these other because, Hey california.
Speaker 2: Hit you over your.
Speaker 3: Head oh they coming to get the.
Speaker 1: Boy california hit you over your. Head they get, there but they get all that all that they.
Speaker 3: Need to use that goddamn. Money they expand the gotdamn full five and make it too.
Speaker 1: Traffic, uh, well if that's the, case they need to make it to. Eighteen they don't need. It they don't need expand nothing they need. It, LOOK i Mean, california they be taxing and they got what probably the fourth or fifth LARGEST gdp of anywhere in the. World and were talking about the. State we're talking about The United. States we talked about the state within The United, states not how much money that they. Make it's just that you can't take care of every single. Person, yeah you, know and and and And cali try. To they try to take care of every single. PERSON i think they waste a lot of. Money Oh. Joe Michael parsons was reportedly viewed by Some cowboys teammates its egotistical and self centered sports. Hold On Sports illustrated Alber bread Reports, Martin lamb And prescott are very popular in the locker.
Speaker 2: Room That's, Zach, Martin Ceed, Lamb Dak.
Speaker 1: Prescott that's not the case With, parsons who has rankled teammates different in different, ways seen by some as egotistical and self. Centered his, podcast Which We KNEW O, joe has created issues, too and they go all the way up to the.
Speaker 2: Quarterback Dak.
Speaker 1: Prescott we said that we would start hearing negative comments About.
Speaker 2: Michael Oh, joe WHAT i tell. You we just had, This we had this.
Speaker 1: CONVERSATION i, Said Oh joe, died pretty, soon you're gonna start hearing negative comments About, Marcucy Michael sep not that, LONGERO i, said coming, On, JOE i know it's, coming BUT i always felt because here's the, thing On, joe you do a, Podcast, yes you lose.
Speaker 2: The first thing they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Say if you get your ass off the podcast and practice and study your.
Speaker 2: Play you win. Games in order for your.
Speaker 1: Podcast you gotta be, interested you gotta be, Entertaining so you gotta take the shots to other. People and you, KNOW i think there was a, situation wasn't they're talking about quarterbacks and he didn't Have dak in his top five or something like.
Speaker 3: That, YEAH i remember, that.
Speaker 2: So, YEAH i get.
Speaker 1: IT i don't have a PRO i think the thing, Is Oh, joe a lot of people want to get on the, media gonna get in the media, space and they're trying to create that medium.
Speaker 2: Now but you have to be. Careful you really have to be. Careful.
Speaker 1: Guys look IF cbs Or fox OR nbc calls you and they ask, you go do it on you by. Week go to your local news, station talk, sports talk to the you, know the guy that does. Sports that's WHAT i did WHEN i was In. NEVEROR i had a local radio. Show but when they called, me, AY i would go do. Highlights Do but this, PODCAST i, mean you have to be careful and plus And i'm gonna turn it over to, YOU O. Joe everybody is not gonna be like in a locker. ROOM i don't care how great you. Are there's gonna be some people that you're gonna rub the wrong. Way you don't talk too, much you stand a, fish you don't talk, enough you don't ingratiate yourself to the locker. Room so everybody is not gonna be. Beloved that's, okay that's. Okay BUT i knew this podcast would cause an. Issue go, AHEAD O.
Speaker 3: Joe it shouldn't Have there's no reason it should cause the. Issue Anything michael decides to do outside of the game of, football when he's not, playing when he's not a, meetings we're not playing a. Game you, know it's all for. It i'm all for. It if you Know, michael if you met, him. Personally you understand he's a very, playful fun loving. Guy he's not he's a likable. Person he's not in the type of player that you, could you, can you cannot like you, know or one of those people who come to work in his strictly. Business he doesn't associate with. You, no he's. Friendly so, again when things like this come, out of, course those who might not like him are those who probably don't do they god damn job On sundays they want to. GO i BET i bet you that those who don't like him are the ones who don't show up like he showed up the past four years and doing what he's supposed to do and being one of the few who's had twelve sacks in the last four years at his. POSITION i guarantee you that let's pull up the stats for the people or the person that's in that locker room that claims they don't like, him AND i guarantee you that doesn't live up to the standard that their, position that he lives up to it. HIS i bet you that it's always Hate. Nashi it's always someone that's not frowned upon someone else who's doing something outside of the. Building but they handles that beeness inside of the, building especially in between the.
Speaker 2: Lines that's it it. Is But i'm NOT i, Look i'm not.
Speaker 1: Surprised i'm sure there are a lot of people that that like me And, denver some. Didn't some people like me And. Baltimore some. DIDN'T i guess some a little more now than. Others but, hey that's neither here NOR.
Speaker 3: O. Joe, hey that threw me for a. LOOP i, MEAN i, KNOW i, know But i'm just, yeah it.
Speaker 2: Threw a lot of people for a. LOOP O.
Speaker 1: Joe BUT i, looked he's it's over with now and let's go to that right. Here so because this just add just add some leaves to. It just a week, Ago dak said he was Confident parsons would be on the field for The cowboys Matchup week.
Speaker 2: One, Well dak has an has a new.
Speaker 1: Tune Since michael got DEALT i definitely think he was going to get. TRICK i definitely didn't think you were going to get the trade get. Traded but just the way that their negotiations went, down obviously to the son, extent some. Extent, hell y'all were asking me, questions REMEMBER i saying that's how it becomes a distraction because you're not asking me about the. Game you're asking me About michael's. Contract, hell, y'all y'all was asking me. Questions it seemed like it had gotten, personal which we said that it had become. Personal, Uh and so that's WHY i wasn't. Surprised, YEAH i told you In jerry's. Ego, now it came out today That Deron bland got a contract.
Speaker 2: Extension but did? You but did?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Deserved well.
Speaker 1: Deserved but they had been working with this representative since off. Season Jake ferguson got a. Deal they had been working with his representative all off. Season they're trying to Get Tyler smith. Done they're working with this. Representative you see, here O, joe you see How jerry's, Ego jerry's ego wouldn't let him work With michael's agent Because i'm gonna show YOU i do WHAT i want to, do and if you want to do a deal, here you're gonna do it my. Way so if you work with all of those guys, represented he worked WITH CDs, represented he worked WITH dak. REPRESENTATIVE i just listed three guys represented that he worked. With but for some, reason he was unwilling to work With michael's. Representative he took.
Speaker 3: That friendship and those conversations the. Heart he took those, friendship those those, conversations and that friendship the, heart And michael spit that right down in the. Middle, LISTEN i play for your. Team you sign my, checks but when it comes to conducting, business you're gonna have to talk to my, representation even after whatever handshake or whatever words might have been. Exchanged that's not the way contracts. Work it's not the business. Work you were trying to Undermine Michael. Parsons you were trying to pay him not what he's, worth obviously because he mentioned about what he was. Offering but the offering that he was Paying michael to make the highest paid was BEFORE. Tj white got. Paid it was Before Miles gary got.
Speaker 1: Paid and plus HE'S i will make you the highest. Paid but you, added you added, years you added a year to.
Speaker 2: It, uh trying to be. Slick try to be, Slick Miles.
Speaker 1: Garrett Miles garrett got four, years one. Sixty, no, Bro i'm Not i'm not gonna let you do. THAT i shook your, hand BUT i told you call my, agent call my. Representative you won't call the representative. Back no you, trying, no, no, no no, no they told, you, no we. Don't you want to do a five year plus the. Option that's six. Years most agents want to keep that thing four plus the one BECAUSE i want another bitey this now because what Once michael contract once is that thirty one thirty six guaranteed. Money so within the first three years he's not gonna have any more guaranteed. Money the back, End, Ojoe so now and plus that means his uh his cap, number it's gonna be extremely high BECAUSE i get the pro rate that one over a five year. Period SO i try to try to try to dig it up. Equally but at the back, end last those last couple of years, Old, joe that thing's gonna be.
Speaker 2: High the draft, head, yeah oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah so NOW i come back to the, table, well you, know, hey you know six years, Now michael, says, Hey i'm twenty. SIX i can get anotherbody this apple at thirty do y'all have to see your boy at thirty. Thirday come on, Now but, uh that's What i'm looking, At, like hold, on what you mean they talking To they talked to De Ron blam's. Representative what do you mean they talked To Jake ferguson. Representative what do you mean they're looking to talk To Tyler smith. Representative michael just asked to talk to my. Representative, no we had a. Deal no we. DIDN'T i shook your head and told you all my, agent, right he knew the agent was.
Speaker 3: Gonna, say oh he, no, no hey wait the supposedly the best age in the. Game or you knew exactly what he was gonna. Say you knew. Exactly you can't pull a fast one on the, agent, right pull a fast one on the.
Speaker 1: Player, yeah because he looking at, me just looking At. Joe he looking at that man two hundred MILLION O.
Speaker 3: Joe oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No see it looked, Good it looked. Good but the, agent the agent got a magnifying. Glass let me peel back some of these layers to this twenty men you talking about you.
Speaker 1: Know WHAT i say here with dark in the room FEET i need. It, yeah you're going to need restaurants. Oo and they had the. MENU i pull out my phone like put that light on.
Speaker 3: It the price damn, hey it never it never ever seems what they say it is never that's why you need. Representation that's.
Speaker 2: It i'm Not i'm not. Saying we've seen.
Speaker 1: Guys we've Seen lamar and his mom and with the help of with an NFL p a, lawyer do the contract. Themselves but they made it abundantly clear we're not hiring. Representation we'll do. Something we'll get AN. Nflpa we Saw Bobby wagner do. That we Saw sharan do his own. Contract, okay if the guy Says i'm doing my own, CONTRACT i got no problem with. That you can the owner of the general manager can work directly with the.
Speaker 2: Player you See shay gilg just.
Speaker 1: Now it's a lot easier in basketball because you either getting a max or damn there close to A max. Deal so say, Says i'm not finna hand over three four percent WHEN i already Know i'm gonna get the. Max got, it got. It but in THE, nfl, Hey lamar, SAYS i FEEL i can go it a. Loan that three, PERCENT i can keep that in my. Pocket and when you're dealing with that kind of, money it's three percent don't seem like much when you start dealing one hundred two, hundred three hundred million dollars three percent of a damn lot of. MONEY i own a lot of. Money so with that being, said he Knew michael had. Representation now he worked with everybody else's. Representation, now if that's WHAT I if WHAT i read was, correct it says he. Worked they've been working With Deron bla's representation all off. Season same thing With Jake, ferguson and they're working With Tyler smith trying to get something. Done now we know they worked With Dak, prescott he's the highest. Paid talk he didn't do a deal directly With. Dak he worked With Todd, franz who's the CD's. Agent he worked with. That but for some, REASON i just need to know why was he so unwilling to work With David muger.
Speaker 2: LETTER i just need somebody to explain that to.
Speaker 3: Me, also probably understand maybe he didn't want to pay mikeel all. Along maybe didn't want to Pay mike all along understanding that he had other deals coming off the, table Liked Ron bland or whatever you're getting ready to do With Jake ferguson or whoever else they might pay you FOR.
Speaker 2: Theo, okay okay there WITH. Cia, yeah but here's the thing On.
Speaker 1: Joe if that's the, case if you needed to stop the, run if you didn't like the Way michael was, Hurt if you don't Say, michael so why would you? Negotiating so why would you want to deal do a deal with the guy if he is not what you think he is or he's not the? Player so why would you even? Enter how would you even try to work or deal with? It why DID i just go ahead and trade? It why not get a draft pick this?
Speaker 2: Year?
Speaker 3: Hmm because he was lying to, hisself or he was lying to, us trying to make us believe that he's the, reason, yes trying to believe, like, okay now he's, Gone well we let him go because, hey we need to get better stopping the.
Speaker 2: Run.
Speaker 3: Child, Please, yeah.
Speaker 1: You hadn't been able to stop the run for four, Years so what you got all those defensive tackles?
Speaker 3: For?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: See the problem THAT i have is that your defense was not built to stop the.
Speaker 2: Run your offense.
Speaker 1: Was And, shannon what do you and the PEOPLE i know chant you asked him and, said We, shandeon what do you mean by? That his offense was bid to get the? Lead and so now his defense pending their ears. Back they're an undersized. Defense and as long as you can keep the game, close or you can get the, lead you can found their.
Speaker 2: Ass.
Speaker 1: Pauls you can run BECAUSE i know what, Y'ALL i know y'all go y'all about to say some crazy. Stuff so in other, words you can run the ball on them because they're built to play with the lead and get. Pressure, now guess, what they ain't got no. Lead they have to stand up in. There and a lot of those guys ain't got a whole lot of bricks in their back. Pocket so when you build your, off when you build your team a certain, way, well you build your team with, speed you need to be able to use. It and if you've got a team that want to run the, football speed don't help you no m hm at.
Speaker 2: All so, uh that's that's one of the.
Speaker 1: Things and look and people, like, well Well dak could have didn't. Know If I'm, DAK i ain't doing. Nothing i'm getting all my. Money oh, absolutely my.
Speaker 2: Job my.
Speaker 1: Job you tell us about the, player oh, jo what they tell us he's a? Player, well If i'm a, player my job ain't trying to figure out the cab you figure out the capn you to work on the. Camp you pay me a salary to do WHAT i do on the football, field all that other. Stuff it ain't my job to worry about the. Cab, well you, know they got a cab and you can only do. SO i ain't got nothing to do with.
Speaker 3: Me, hey you know what? Else you know what else works in, favor especially in quarterback, positions especially In dak. Position there have been other quarterbacks that have been in great situations where the timing Of, whinn it's time for them to get. Paid there's nowhere else for that team to, go, Right there's nowhere else for that team to go to get someone that's comfident enough to come, in come in and be quarterback number. One so you ain't got no choice but to pay the young fellas what they owe at the. Time you ain't got no choice because other there's no other.
Speaker 1: Option, Right and Plus i'm Not first of, ALL i don't Trust. Jerry jerry ain't built nothing in thirty, Years so why WOULD I why AM i gonna leave him money on the? Tape why AM i Gonna first of, all this is my really first big bite at the. Apple why AM i gonna give a guy that's worth fifteen, Billion why AM i gonna give him a?
Speaker 3: Discount absolutely, Not.
Speaker 1: Chad let's just, say for the sake of, argument you work for a company and that company's worth twenty, billion and they, say you know, what A, charlene we want to get pay him IN. Hr but it go cost us to go take fifteen thousand of your. Money, Uh, charlotte ain't gonna be AN hr because you ain't taking a dime of. Mine so, no you don't give no billionaire no. Discount you're a. Millionaire now if the next contract that wants to Be.
Speaker 2: Jenners, enough that's. Different that's on.
Speaker 1: Him BUT i feel no obligation to cut you a, Slack so you can, no.
Speaker 2: No, no no THAT i ain't got nothing with.
Speaker 3: Me not that first. One, no that first, one, no.
Speaker 1: Sir because What jerry said WHEN, CBS i don't know if you watch, THIS cbs had had the broadcast, RIGHT a lot of the other, OWNERS cbs was losing. Money a lot of the other owners wanted to KEEP cbs as the broadcast. Partner jerry, said, no we're not cutting him a. Deal we're not gonna do. It but See jerry. Refute go, ASS, Cbs go, ASS, Nbc go, Ass, Fox go, Ass, Amazon go.
Speaker 2: Ass.
Speaker 1: Netflix did y'all get a deal with THESE nfl? Rights they didn't get a, deal but they expect. Players, well, shun there's a. Cap what they gotta do with? Me ain't no cap on my bank. Account my bank account says there's much money that a poe and we can take.
Speaker 2: It mm.
Speaker 3: Hm that ain't got.
Speaker 1: Nothing to do with, me because teams will make as much money as they. Can now it's gone something very very interesting on. Shows now you watch with these next, contract watch around twenty, eight cause these three things come do they come and? Do oh joe about twenty so twenty, twenty about ten, Years watch around twenty. Eight when they start doing. It you two gonna, say, hey we want some of. This netflix gonna, say, hey, man live, programming we want some of. This amazon say whoo, ooh, man, MAN i see what we do. It, HEY i see what we do it with These thursday night. GAMES i see we do with These Black friday. Games, Wooh just imagine we get a whole. Package so that four thirty that four thirty two gonna probably be six fifty come twenty twenty, eight twenty to.
Speaker 3: Nine, Yeah i'm gonna give me a little piece of, That.
Speaker 2: So all, right, man, Please, yeah we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna give me a little piece of. THAT i need TO i need to Holer. JEFF i, GOTTA i. GOTTA i gott an interview With Jeff bezos for position over over At. Amazon So i'm excited to see how that's gonna, go all, right