Speaker 1: Welcome into the Ravens Press Pass podcast. It is Monday, July twenty second. The Ravens held their second practice of training camp today and after practice, reporters had a chance to talk with head coach John Harbaugh.
Speaker 2: Okay, good to see everybody appreciate you being here. You all look suspiciously dry. Why is that? Oh, there's a good Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 2: Good to see you had a good practice. Uh kind of fun out there in the rain. That was good, and guys worked hard. So day two in the books and get to work on day three. What questions you have jobs?
Speaker 4: Is there anything you tell your guys when you're practicing in the rain that you know, wanting these conditions to mimic it like if you have a game like that in real life.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's a part of an opportunity when you get rain like this, because you know you can't you can't can't create rain when it's not raining. So we're gonna play games in rain. We had numerous games in rain last year, so you get that. Work was plus four us was the mark closer kind of same as yesterday. I really I couldn't really say, yeah, he's still sick. Couldn't make it today.
Speaker 5: Can he tells the programs of the Rashina League got something good of his n to stay?
Speaker 3: You say you again, Rashina Lee. Can he tell us the progress.
Speaker 2: Of Rashina Lee. I thought he had a really good day today. You know, he looked good, quick, made some catches coming along and nicely.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we sell you guys, got back there a worlding of what do you look at?
Speaker 4: What does he bring to his defensive.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, darre a worthy veteran player, been here a long time. I think he's been a big part of the Ravens here since he got here. Physical presence in the back end, physical presence on special teams. Healthy now you know, he got the the the tear that he had in the peck healed and he was excited to get back. We're excited to have him back.
Speaker 7: Wiggins interception day.
Speaker 6: How quick is he getting.
Speaker 8: Acclimated to the.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Nate's been looking good, you know, working on technique again only the second day. A nice play, great technique, nice and square in man coverage there and made the pick. Was nice play he was he was He actually came running right back through the middle of the fear which're supposed to not do that, but that was where I was standing, you know, and I was just happy that he didn't hit me right ran around, so that was nice. But he was coming very fast.
Speaker 3: Very fast would have been your first impression.
Speaker 2: To Blacky Jackson pro a great demeanor. Eddie Jackson seems like he's picking up the defense. I mean, he's only been here for gosh a little over twenty four hours or so, and he's uh and he didn't you know, he didn't make any mistakes today that I saw, so, but he's gonna be digging in that playbook really hard. And he looks good.
Speaker 3: Now we're gonna hear.
Speaker 9: From Oway later.
Speaker 3: We saw Away in the backfield a lot today. How had he looked for you? And what are you kind of plot on the program? Big year? He's looked very good.
Speaker 2: Dafes looked very good, and I'm hoping that he has h I guess you'd call it a breakout year, you know, if you want to call it that. Make those plays in the quarterback. He had a lot of pressures last year, you know, take it the next level and go ahead and get the guy and get the quarterback on the ground problem. I'm sure he wants to do that and then continue to be an explosive player, really unique skill set. I mean, he can really move and run around and be be disruptive. So that's what I'm hoping for and expected. I know you're ramping up, but when you don't have Lamar at the beginning, do you change anything schedule or wise or what you're trying to do? We don't, you know, we just stay right on schedule and uh and he'll merge in when he gets here, you know, and uh, And that's that's what you do with anybody really in that situation.
Speaker 4: Obviously, difficult conditions today with growing the ball and your defense is very you know, actor making plays. But is there are there a specific stride to at the quarterbacks you highland arm what you'd like to see by the time campaigns short?
Speaker 2: Okay, certainly. I mean, you know you want your you want your quarterbacks behind your starting quarterback to be to be prepared to play, you know, to be prepared to go in there and win for you and play play play starting quarterback level football. You know they're not going to play like like like the starter, They're going to play their way, but you want him to be ready to do that, have commanded the offense and be ready to win.
Speaker 8: For you get Henry officer today and you've had too many battles with him over the years that you've seen him in the field. Have you learned anything since he's actually you know, been on the same team together, anything that you've.
Speaker 2: Kind of stood after you Yeah, I guess the main thing that stood out is like just what a what a great guy is what a hard work or what a pro you know, he's so diligent, great shape and diligent about every single every play everything he does. You know, you can see why he's been so successful.
Speaker 3: Good seem of him.
Speaker 4: A left both the post making nig That's like the book could be kind of want to go around to build into very people if they're a value to having both of them dread.
Speaker 3: Well certainly.
Speaker 2: I mean what you'll see is personnel groups with different guys in different spots. So you know, the basic personnel group and with with Arthur at Nickel is a group, you know, and then you've got a group with Marlon at Nickel. You know, you've got a group with with Kyle down there that spot Kyle could be over the time. So I think that's the beauty of where you have an opportunity to do and a lot of guys to play at the starter level, to be on the field, mix it up a little bit and create problems for offenses.
Speaker 6: Rashad had some some catches out there today. He is out of basically sort of really practice of Pasca. It's a successful most successful copy for them.
Speaker 2: I think that's true, right, you know, it's like all of us, you know, you do some good things and more good things seem to come, hopefully, But Mishaw has been working for to make plays. To see them come out and make those catches. Those are great catches, them traffic catches. One catch he plucked off the ground there, so I was excited. Everybody was fired up about it. But that's what we expect from Rashad Bateman. He's he's expected to be a top receiver in.
Speaker 3: The league for us.
Speaker 2: You know, that's what we're planning on. So to see him true to form today was nice to see.
Speaker 1: Board has also met with the key free agent acquisition this offseason, veteran running back Derrick Henry.
Speaker 10: Everybody doings, everybody doing.
Speaker 3: Damn the rain got everybody in the news.
Speaker 2: He's been things about experience for training camp with all the fans going your name.
Speaker 10: That's been fun, very cool and you know, look forward to more practices, meet more fans.
Speaker 3: But it has been cool, good turnout for sure.
Speaker 6: Obviously been a lot of training camp practices over the year. Is it How does this wan compare? Is it you're invigorating different? Havenst it compared all those other years?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Training camp is just work. I think it's the same. I don't think you trying to make too much of it being somewhere different. You're gonna work regardless wherever you're at and definitely work here, So not too much to it. You know, when you come in training camp, respect to work.
Speaker 3: So that's what it is.
Speaker 6: There, got s s curious?
Speaker 11: Uh your thoughts on that's all the tweet from the Titans reporter who's kind of schooling Titans fans, so.
Speaker 3: Needing pretty end. Yeah, you your thoughts on that?
Speaker 10: No, just like man a, all of the stuff, that's what you talking about. I mean, I mean, if if they want to, uh, I appreciate it. They don't, you know, I understand, But I was just like, I mean, why why are we.
Speaker 3: Talking about this? R? R? Right now.
Speaker 10: I mean there's other stuff that you can talk about, and the Titans training campus coming up.
Speaker 3: I'm over here, so I'm all good. Appreciate if you do and if you don't understand too.
Speaker 7: So you have for a few few months now and you have probably an idea of what it's gonna be like when you signed, which is now. Where do you learn over the last couple of months about what the possibilities may be.
Speaker 3: For this office?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I wanna get too much in you know, uh possibilities, but you know, you know, it's everything that I imagine they work here, the culture, the brotherhood that they have.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: Grateful to be here.
Speaker 10: It's excited for the opportunity putting the work in now and training camp just so the things that we want to happen will happen. But not getting into like any possibilities or making any predictions. Just put the work in now and then let it all come together when it's time to suit up and we'll get some dubs.
Speaker 11: Derek, I know you said, uh, training camp is is work and you know it as you move on. I'm sure it's a grind, but how I guess reinvigorating is it for you? Coming in, you know, new surroundings, new teammates, new scheme and everything like that.
Speaker 3: As far as your career, yeah, I mean it's uh uh a new start.
Speaker 10: But you know, like like you said, I've been coming in since OTA's and you know, I'm excited for the for the opportunity. You know, it's a different it's a different ror for me. So I'm just excited for everything and bracing every day and and and putting the work in so I can say, okay, so when.
Speaker 3: It's time very guys like you up his offense.
Speaker 10: Uh, just you know, the playmakers that we have and their and their abilities, you know, p playing against them and watching them from afar and being their teammate.
Speaker 3: I think it's pretty cool.
Speaker 10: And you know it just excited to you know, see what uh everybody does this year and then putting the working together to to training camp on all three phases and uh going out there and being explosive and doing great things go to help this team and being the great offense there gonna show.
Speaker 7: You're plenty motivated right now for the season. But t you hear people talk about the running back position and they look at thirty as kind of the age where they feel like running.
Speaker 8: Backs aren't peeking anymore.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 10: How do you look at that?
Speaker 3: And uh?
Speaker 7: Does that in the actual motivation for you just to show that you can still play at a high level.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think I can control what I can control by what I do and how I work and my approach to my my job every day.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 10: Uh that's I think that's always gonna be said when when back it's up in the age and cause that's the other stigma on the on the position. But you know, I just focus on me being healthy, doing doing my job when I'm here and then let my play speak for you know, my age and everything else.
Speaker 4: Controlling what you can control.
Speaker 3: Reading about you and the athletic over the weekend, Have you not eat a meal today?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: Well, I usually wait until like twelve or one o'clock.
Speaker 10: So in Tennessee, we practiced at early in the morning and then I wouldn't eat until after practice. But you know, we we practiced at one here, so I can't go out on the field and I have nothing to my stomach. But you know, I ate my spinach killed avocado, uh this morning, and then around lunchtime. Uh, I just put a little little something like some not nothing heavy, but I don't really try to eat until later.
Speaker 4: How long have you had that sense of discipplaining about taking care of you of audience? Like where does that come from? Was that something that was natural to you that you always wanted to do or did you feel really teach.
Speaker 3: Yourself to do that?
Speaker 10: Yeah, but cause before I w I wasn't eating. I was e whatever I wanted, chicken wings, pizza, anything. I was like, dang, that's that's not gonna sustain it. So, you know, I just challenged myself to try to to try to see if I can do it. And then once I got you know, got used to it, you know it, it became easy. And then now now now my body feels great. And then you know, just seeing how my my body responded to it and the routine and and the diet, you know, I love it.
Speaker 3: And that's something I probably keep doing the rest of my life for real.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you coming from a a system where you had first contact a little bit earlier, closer to a lot.
Speaker 9: Of scrimge than uh has been happy to be.
Speaker 3: Running backs here and gold back. How much how much between Lamar and the.
Speaker 11: Offensive line and the one scheme and the whatnot. How much did that play into your decision to come here?
Speaker 10: I mean, you know, just uh watching them through the years and playing the playing against them. This is style that they play with, you know, the offense that they run, having Lamar who's different, who's really different. So you know, I played a big, big factor into it as well. And then the success that they had last year. You know, I something I definitely you know, wanted to be a part of and be it being added peace to this offense. And yeah, man, it's it's always been a certain type of culture and the style of play at the Ravens.
Speaker 3: Play and something I was excited to, you know, come be a part of. Yeah, you always hear about wearing tear.
Speaker 8: That comes running back, especially when you someone who's.
Speaker 3: Carried the ball as much. Did you have it? Yeah, you look like you're pretty good. Do you feel wearing tear at all?
Speaker 10: No, I mean I feel I feel good. I mean I don't really try to try to worry about that. I don't know, it's just it's just kind of it's kind of funny, like ever since high school. Sometimes I got fifty six Carr, he's in the game, fifty seven. The next week, College forty four, forty six, NFL thirty thirty five. It's just I really think it's just your mindset and how you take care of your body, and not to not get too caught up on who who he say, she say, If it works and you feel good and just keep working and keep doing what you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for what you see I call Hamilton flying around.
Speaker 8: Maybe they get to getting picked today a good bays applying on the edge.
Speaker 9: But I'm pressed with have you been by this young school wall in the defense? Yeah?
Speaker 10: They they they they're definitely find around today. You know, Kyle, he's uh one of the best setis in the league. They uh come from Clinton being being a top player first round pick uh of tru Uh that's what you expect out of him. And I'm excited to t to to see them to training camp and see how better they get put it all together as a defense. But you know, it's definitely exciting to see them find around making players as earliest for sure.
Speaker 7: There he carollably a new air from your stuff by there any new.
Speaker 4: Goals that you have that you got called by handker new called super bowl?
Speaker 10: Okay, that's the goal. Oh, still to go to super Bowl. I mean that's always been the goal. But super Bowl is definitely where I'm at now. So yeah, yeah, I done have you know, chances and got close. But that's that's what it is right now.
Speaker 4: Is that something you me and Lamar would say the same thing that the same question said something you and he have talked about a bit that's full dreams.
Speaker 3: Well not that is what we know. I mean, that's that's that's just what the what we want to do.
Speaker 10: That's an expectation, that's what we expect and you know it starts out here, but you know that's definitely you know, a bang a main goal and the number one go for me to get a super Bowl.
Speaker 3: You wish she was full contact on Rainy Daves then sitting wish was full contact on Rainy Daves like that.
Speaker 10: Hell yeah, because we feel like we can't even can't do nothing. Just got Dersey's own and his rainey slipping. You can't even run with your shoulders. So yeah, it's it's different with Drasy, but the pasts be on pretty soon.
Speaker 1: Another newcomer to the squad this year, the Ravens, just signed over the weekend and that's veteran safety Eddie Jackson. Jackson is a two time pro bowler and he practiced with the Ravens over the weekend. On Monday, his second practice with the team, he had a pick six interception. He's got off to a strong start so far on ball this morning he talked about that with reports.
Speaker 5: Interception field to day. Uh, it felt good, you know, just to get back into the rhythm of things and back into a routine and being able to compete and make plays and they could you talk us.
Speaker 6: Through the process, so coming a raid and work out and so you got reacted with different players throughout the process.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh, it was just pretty much, you know, I came here on to visit, met with the coaches, a lot of the training staff, equipment staff, people like that, and it just felt it felt like a perfect fit, you know, and just knowing what they have and it's building and the tradition of things, I just knew it would have been. It's it's a perfect fit for me to come in and compete and you know, do what I gotta do to you know, help the team get better and you know, hopefully win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 6: Is there something in the.
Speaker 4: Scheme wise think you or philosophy wise and taking you feel like, hey.
Speaker 5: This much fat for my role really just the defense. You know, you look at the the guys that the type of talent they have on the defense side of the ball. Man, it's from the front to the back. So well, you know, being able to come in and plug in as much as possible and whatever role that I can do to contribute to that is it is huge. So you know that that went into a lot of thought about it on making the decision as well.
Speaker 4: But what's that experience like and that is there a comfort factor.
Speaker 3: That that just kind of learned that person. Man, It's it's fun. You know, I played a role for five years.
Speaker 5: So just knowing the type of person he is, the type of player he is, uh, the type of leader he is, and what he brings to the team and as well as the defense. You know, every Sunday when he steps on the field, you know, just knowing his mentality, him going out there flying around making plays, you know, one wanting to put everything on his shoulder, wanting everybody to follow him and you know kind of mirror him and how he plays the game. You know, it's something special and just to be back with him, man, to be really united. It's it's cool.
Speaker 9: It's the biggest.
Speaker 7: Challenge getting him coming in like justice training, camping against and everything is new.
Speaker 6: How do you how do you get through that?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: Just come in here and work, you know, keep your head down Blinda's own and just continue to work.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: Like I said, it's a great group of guys in that locker room. So everyone's so open with open arms, you know, it's so welcome. So it felt like I'm right at home.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I know a lot of the guys, you know, I grew up with a lot of the guys in the locker room were from the same place. So it just felt it was like I said, it just felt natural, you know. And and even the staff everyone around the building just been treat me so well. Everyone's been so welcomed him, and so it was it's it's easy getting the shell, you know, to try.
Speaker 4: To throw over and what best station you did?
Speaker 3: You could?
Speaker 10: God put him back.
Speaker 3: Kind of from the injury in the foot and all that.
Speaker 5: What what do you go from the show that I'm still the type of player that I know I am, that I still can go out there, I can compete. I can fly around, make plays and just things like that, and I can come in contribute to a team. You know, I know the type of person I am off the field as well. Just want to show that around the league and to everyone. Hey, what did uh was like you re conci.
Speaker 3: Did he share with you?
Speaker 1: What did you thoughts on what it's like to play here and do? What would this conversation with them?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: We had a brief conversation, nothing too deep, you know. He just sent me a text like, look, let's get to work. Glad to have us back. We had a look chat, you know about the defensive ski that I love it, how they play, how the guys fly around, and how they use the guys in the back end especially, so just things like that.
Speaker 3: It was just the thing of think of joining the contender. You know a team that you know, you look at this team, they've got a real shot. I know Chicago they clubbed up to tough couple of years. Would you like to join the team. It's got a real shot.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 5: It's just you know, when you're going out there, you're working for you working towards something. Not saying that wasn't the thing in Chicago but you know, the results didn't show up when it came to the record. But seeing like I said, the roster, the the record, and what these guys have been able to do over these last few years and even last year, how close they came. I'm just coming in trying to be that missing piece on that back end of that defense and doing whatever I can to contribute and you know, help us eventually it come to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Hey, how excited are you.
Speaker 7: To be joined the safety room guys like Kyle Hamilton and Marcus Nordons as well.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, man.
Speaker 5: I feel like this is probably the most deep and competitive dB room out in Hasseins, Alabama, with Minka, Runnie and Marland, you know. And to be back there with cal And and Marcus and those guys been able to help me, you know, teach me things that you know, answer any question I have. Even with some of the younger guys, you know, I've been looking at them for help, you know, just learning to playbooks and things like that.
Speaker 3: So it's definitely special.
Speaker 8: And you said, you uh, grew up with some of these guys and those Save Flowers Adventual of forty you remember from this team that you might play with or against growing up.
Speaker 5: Ma, it's me and Zay, like you know, it's like basically like my like my little cousin. You know, I've seen him since he was small, you know x Man when he had the civil teeth. You know, so I Kneway Trayvon Mullins, you know Marlon Derreck Henry from college. So just being reunited with guys and them with them guys, man, it's just it makes it feel so much special.
Speaker 3: You know, you look at Derrick Henry.
Speaker 7: Now and you see you marvel or hear you are at thirty and still looking like he did in college.
Speaker 5: Man, that's just d here. He was looking like that since high school. So it's like it doesn't surprise me. Like I was touching the guys today.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: When d hen first walking on the field, when I see them Alabama, I could believe how big he was.
Speaker 3: You know, you've seen a.
Speaker 5: Film him being a Florida guy. That you see him in person, it's like like he's a creative playoff a game, getting.
Speaker 4: A second practice.
Speaker 3: I mean, you just go out there and work and you play ball.
Speaker 5: You know, the coaches put us in great position to make players on the ball it's just it's just on us to come up with it and.
Speaker 3: Do the rest.
Speaker 4: I know you haven't seen him yet, but a lot of defenders that end up coming here are happy they don't have to go against Lamar Jackson anymore.
Speaker 3: So what's the thought of that?
Speaker 5: Like, man, I've been a fan of there Jay since we was younger, Like we grew up probably fifteen minutes from each other, so watching him play since he was younger as well when he played for the Pump and No Cowboys and I played for a lot of the Lakes Vikings. You know, it's just just always been a fan of his game and basically call him my cousin because we both Jackson's, but to be on the same team as him is you know, it's like a one of those type of feelings. And just seeing what he brings to this game, to this league and just how he's himself all the time, and and just how everyone rallies around him.
Speaker 3: It's it's special.
Speaker 1: Reporters also talked with fourth year past rusher a Dafe. Oh wait, he's going into a critical year. The Ravens had a lot of confidence in him, and he talked about his mindset going into this season.
Speaker 6: What your first two practices getting back real quick from times?
Speaker 4: Just how you're feeling right.
Speaker 9: Now and what your palkidens up. Oh, I feel pretty good. I thank god, it was a good offseason. Recovered from my surgery pretty well. So yeah, I feel good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You talk about your training downa in Atlanta.
Speaker 10: That's happening sa you and some other.
Speaker 3: Guys's joined them down there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, uh, we were in Atlanta. It was me beeks h. A job of Tavius came a little later. I was good work, hot, really hot. I feel like that's gonna prepare us for you know, the weeks the head, especially in training camp. But we got a lot of good work with uh dad's des walker. So yeah, it's good work.
Speaker 3: Big big part of you may see what happened with that DKA last year and how that's gonna doubt for him or was that part of the prison say yuh, how'd you do a little better?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I had to tap in it. What are you doing?
Speaker 9: Man? I like something what you were eating? You know, uh, what you were watching. So it was good to see him work and you know, have a good camaradie with the brothers. I also work with David, you know, see how he's doing as well, So it was good, good work, Goffer.
Speaker 3: What was your thought when Mike McDonald was hired away? And what's your for some person you ever got to work in your name?
Speaker 9: You know? Obviously you know Mike's a a good coordinator, great actually great coordinator. So it's sad to see him leave, but also was happy for him to get a you know, a great opportunity to being a head coach. I feel like that was something that you know, he really wanted and I'm happy that he got it. But Zach is you know good, uh, probably just as good as as well, so he's gonna have a good opportunity to show that. Zach brings a different style, you know, more of like, you know, just kind of relatable style and you know, physical well sort of kind of the same thing. But I'm really excited just to see, you know what he's gonna bring it this type of dese How would.
Speaker 7: That be in a former play there or an act when you.
Speaker 9: Give you about this, That's what I'm saying. You know, you you he was a former player, so he kind of you know, understands, you know, what we go through, certain fits, certain you know, s speeds of the game and stuff like that. So it's gonna be a different perspective, you know, having me as a as a DC, you know how a kind of a big.
Speaker 1: Picture level, how how would you describe your mentality.
Speaker 3: Game and you see something you know, I'm just I'm leaning on God.
Speaker 9: I know, I know who I am.
Speaker 3: I know what I could do.
Speaker 9: A lot of the players that you know I I know I can make are gonna be there right there for me, and it's just for me to go and take it.
Speaker 3: So I'm ready. Yet you mentioned surgery.
Speaker 7: I don't think that's something that John holds develop because that's the a myor.
Speaker 9: Thing, yeahs myor thing, quick fix.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh, you guys had happened a third year defensive or lay after your across the boards changes these guys like today beating et cetera. You ca your experience, do you feel like any pressure with different point, like any.
Speaker 9: More field than any Nah, same time around this year before Jadeveon was even here, the same mentality. You guys don't even know that we were gonna get sixty sacked last year, So it's just kind of the same mentality. You know, we're We're just trying to hunt. We're gonna continue to hunt, continue to get better on the Chuck still got Kyle. You know, Kyle made a lot of great players for us as well. So you know, I very grateful for what Jadeveon you know, brought, and he also taught me and everything. But you know, it's the next man up, So be ready.
Speaker 7: If you're facing derrick an raid the last couple of years, to have him now be a part of his team, what does it mean and in them to get him.
Speaker 2: To know him a little bit to him and go up a closer.
Speaker 9: Person like this for your impressions, Yeah, he's a freak. Its uh physical specimen. You know, he look like he can play d end for real, for reals. So yeah, I'm excited to see what he brings to the team. You know, I'm just happy he's on our side for real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is your second year with Chuck Smith.
Speaker 5: What do you think is the biggest thing that he's added to your game so far? And what are you looking to.
Speaker 9: Work with they want mostly year Uh, I probably say like the mentality of being you know, just dominant pass rusher, a plan. He has something that he always says like finish the the rep with a rip, so you know, bringing that as well, you know, just just trying to be a savant pass rushing. You know, he brings that to the table.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know what he was long being a push on pick.
Speaker 1: What is you have to be about Nate Wiggins and his approach?
Speaker 2: He wiggans he is getting southern.
Speaker 9: Uh, He's confident, he's real intentional about everything he does. Keeps his head down, just trying to work. You know, he's he's fast, physical and stuff like that. So he's gonna have a good hear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have unfortunately a sing a lot of dava personal in season provis what you people know about him and work and you see what you say, push.
Speaker 4: Your plants down.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know he's he's ready. He's just waiting to show you guys, all show you guys all it when you know, when it's sharpened and ready and and you know, I have complete faith in him. You know he's he's he's a guy where like he just wants to everything to be all together before he shows you. He's gonna be ready, trust me. Like he looks good, like real good. And I saw a lot of that when we were in Atlanta. I see it now, so yeah, I have a lot of confidence.
Speaker 1: And David, you're listening to the Ravens Press Past podcast. Also head over the Lounge podcast feed. We continue to break down on everything that we see happening at practice throughout the summer. Subscribe to this feed as well as a Lounge feed. Thank you so much for listening. We'll talk with you again tomorrow.