Speaker 1: What's up which Mica you want to Yeah, Okay, I'm gonna just play the quick one.
Speaker 2: This is serial.
Speaker 1: Killers, and I tell you why because I want to get right to it. Okay, Welcome to serial Killers. This is serial Killers, the podcast where we talk about cereal. Yeah, and we think inside the box.
Speaker 2: Two hundred and six episodes in.
Speaker 1: This is actually episode two o seven, two.
Speaker 2: Hundred and seven episodes in. Six hundred plus serials reviewed.
Speaker 1: Today is Monday, November twenty ninth. How was your Thanksgiving? Andrew?
Speaker 2: Wonderful? How is yours?
Speaker 1: And the turkey fell on the floor?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: It was terrible? The sawyer ate it bones everywhere. It was a kN I forgot.
Speaker 2: We're pre recording this, so it's you're going to just make up a holiday story? No, yeah, and then you wouldn't believe what happened next. What we got to do a YouTube thumbnail. My Thanksgiving was ruined after I said this.
Speaker 1: Click here and find out why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my holiday will never be the same, not after this.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you why. I'm very excited for this episode, Andrew. I teased it in the last episode, and Vanessa came through for us. Buddy, Yay, Vanessa I've been looking for this cereal for a while, and I remember it's the Sam's Club exclusive.
Speaker 2: Currently sinegram Toast crist Oh, come on, that's.
Speaker 1: Not out yet. That's on the way though. Actually, by the time this airs you might see it in stores. That is one of the six or seven or eight new cereals from General Mills. Yeah, Strawberry Banana Cheerios.
Speaker 2: Cinegratta, strawberry banana Cheerios, Reese's Pups, Clusters, PJ masks cereal, and a bunch of Keto crap. Who's a PJ mask?
Speaker 1: That's the kid's cartoon.
Speaker 2: Oh, I haven't seen that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, where was I Vanessa? Yes, thank you so much because I could not find this. Are you liking my mavember Beard? Yeah, it's a old patchy. I love it. Please lift your chin. That is spectacular there it is.
Speaker 2: So it's part in the Red Sea right there.
Speaker 1: Only available at Sam's Club currently, you might be able to find it at Walmart because that is the sister store of Sam's Club. Did you know that Walmart owns Sam's Oh I had no idea. Yes, yes they do.
Speaker 2: So this one came in the big old double bag box.
Speaker 1: Check it out, Andrew, it's here.
Speaker 2: Yes, Sis, Miss Cocoa Puffs limited.
Speaker 1: Edition Cocoa with marshmallows.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, bebe.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna shake the double box. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't have a jingle that say shake the double box because there's two bags, and I don't really like when they do that, because when you finish one bag in the other back just kind of floating around in there. Yeah. You know, well, I'm still recovering from our uncomfortable dinner party. No, that was the disgusting dinner party over there on bowl Chat, the sister podcast a Serial Killers. Yes, you can see us eat disgusting foods. Yeah, that turned out kind of weird. Well, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Nothing? All right?
Speaker 2: Double bagged smells like Cocoa Puffs have to pull it out of the box in order to pour it.
Speaker 1: Stupid double box design. Who are you writing to there, buddy?
Speaker 2: Uh? Carla sent us a text message.
Speaker 1: She's interrupting our podcast recording.
Speaker 2: She said, my shout out.
Speaker 1: Well, I do like the fact that she is listening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always fun. Maybe we'll make an appearance on their twitch stream soon.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's so hard to get I can't even get this bag back.
Speaker 2: That's the bad part about double boxes. If there's not physically two boxes, it's very difficult.
Speaker 1: Oh Andrew, what when I put you in charge of milk? Seriously, you know it's not my fault because we had two percent in there that someone kept coming in and drinking. Garrett and I said, hey, could you please bring some milk? And you got fat free milk that expired yesterday?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just bought that. You don't look at dates when you buy milk?
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I don't really drink too much milk. It's more of like a formality that I buy milk. Milk is one thing that you must check dates of before you pull it out of the fridge. Well, hopefully it's because it's unopened.
Speaker 1: Nope, not drinking that. Now, what do we do?
Speaker 2: You're really not going to drink it?
Speaker 1: Smell it.
Speaker 2: It's been sitting in my fridge.
Speaker 1: Smell it.
Speaker 2: I've had milk that. Yeah, I'll still drink it.
Speaker 1: You'll drink that, Yeah, Okay, I'm gonna milk the tastes like that.
Speaker 2: That's fine. I'll have the tiny bit of two percent milk that's left.
Speaker 1: So here you go.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You seem like the type that would say like, hmm, I can't, I'm gonna get sick, and then you're gonna get hypochondriaci and then you're gonna be like, oh my god, I'm gonna throw up. Yeah it Ah, this studio needs to be cleaned up. That's how much milk you have. Yeah, that's all it's left that could easily do. Two.
Speaker 1: No, it can't.
Speaker 2: They smell exactly the same.
Speaker 1: Oh they don't. Your smell's rantid.
Speaker 2: Mine smells rancid. Okay, well, this is now going to be a skewed review. It's not rancid milk it is it's spoiled. It's not spoiled, it was unopened. And you're the person who always goes no one day after is it bad? And all of a sudden it's I can't my precious, precious taste bits can't even do with it? One?
Speaker 1: Two, three, hmm, I'm Google for cocoa pops. Yep, yeah, I just said that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. That was just super lame. Hey guess what, other Scott, We're adding this one to the Hall of Fame too, because I give his five balls.
Speaker 1: Sadly, I give it four balls in a spoon. So this is not a Hall of Fame cereal for me. It's good, but the cocoa puffs do not taste like the other cocoa puffs, and the chocolate has washed off. They're a little bit smaller. I believe you know what.
Speaker 2: Is that that they're now doing smaller shapes cost saving.
Speaker 1: It's good, yeah, but I don't believe that it's five balls.
Speaker 2: They're not great. Those are froster flakes. Can you just go with my fun cereal reference. I'm not trying to make it something that's cocoa pups. I know it's cuckoo for cocoa pups.
Speaker 1: You know what. I apologize, but I'm backing it down to four balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I actually might bump this down to four balls in a spoon. The cocoa is not all that yeah, and the taste dissolves very quickly afterwards.
Speaker 1: Right, four balls.
Speaker 2: Sorry again, other Scott, we give this four balls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: He was all excited. He was like oh, and then all of a sudden he was.
Speaker 2: Like, ugh, we MILLI vanilla. By the way, it was in the Hall of Fame when we took it out. Do you know that Other Scott has a podcast. Oh really yeah, it's called the Jingle Jank Podcast. What's that about?
Speaker 1: He and his buddy Jay I think his name is. They review bizarre like Rando Christmas songs, but they do it all year. It's an all year long Christmas song podcast.
Speaker 2: We got to get on that podcast.
Speaker 1: It's actually kind of cool. I was listening to the one with the eighties cartoons Christmas songs, My Little Pony and he Man and Smurfs and all that, and then I bounced all the way back to this year and they talk about like fun stuff.
Speaker 2: We got to be on that podcast. Other Scott put us on your podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, no, how would that work.
Speaker 2: We don't know if the technology capable. No, I know the technology. We don't know anything about bizarre Christmas songs. I don't, but I mean that would be fun.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I just want to go on there to be on Other Scott's podcast. I want him to pick about the Fat Albert Christmas Special song. Okay, because that was fun. All right, let's do that. I shed a tear from that. Fat Albert was always you know, helping out the kids. You know what. I did not shed a tear from Actually I did shed a tear that the.
Speaker 1: Boy the voice of fat Albert went to jail.
Speaker 2: No, I was going to go more with Clifford. Oh, Clifford was so it was there.
Speaker 1: Did we talk about this?
Speaker 2: No, No, Clifford was there.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 2: I liked the beginning. It made me sad. Oh you mean in the beginning when she was eating honeycomb at the kitchen table and then moments later the box of honeycomb moved and she didn't touch it.
Speaker 1: You mean that.
Speaker 2: No, I was going to go more with like the puppy part, when he's a little puppy and he's so cute.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: They take away his mom and that's really sad. And then I was really like prepared for that emotionally. And then nothing in the movie ever came close to that again. So Serial Killers time fillers. We have a lot of content, Andrew, we don't need to fill with Clifford references. Okay, So then I guess let's move on and talk about cereal.
Speaker 1: This is Cereal podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's give our listeners only fifteen minutes of content and make them listen to Wednesdays because we can't talk about anything else but cereal in this one.
Speaker 1: But that's what bull chat, that's what cereal only up chat is. What for? Should we move on? Andrew?
Speaker 2: We have to because I can't talk about anything other than cereal, So please continue. Well, I mean we could talk about Marathon, this out next Cereal. Generally we talk about cereal related things on Serial Killers, Andrew, if you remember where bull chat even came from, because we were talking about nonsensical.
Speaker 1: Things exactly, That's that's where those things go.
Speaker 2: H No, we used to talk about nonsensical things inside of Serial Killer, and now.
Speaker 1: People were getting confused. They were like, can you please do another podcast where you talk about nonsensical things?
Speaker 2: No, my idea to do it. And then you were like, no, everyone's gonna hate it.
Speaker 1: Island Janine Long Island, thank you. Wegman's chocolatey rice crisps. Yeah you're not even looking, Andrew, look great chocolate rice crisps.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: These appear to be coco pebbles too.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, that's what it looks like, but who knows? Yeah, who knows? I guess no one knows.
Speaker 1: Follow your nose, Andrew, that always knows.
Speaker 2: Hah, what's that from I don't know, what's it from?
Speaker 1: Fruit loops?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, the two can.
Speaker 1: Follow my nose. It always knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah. Was that used in any television show or something?
Speaker 1: No, it was just a commercial.
Speaker 2: Interesting Kellogg's fruit Loops. Interesting. Wait, here's another question. What you got to mention other Scott's podcast where we talked about jingles. But the minute I mentioned Clifford the big red Dog serial Killers time fillers.
Speaker 1: Well, because you mentioned it, all right, I'm glad.
Speaker 2: There's a double standard in the podcast.
Speaker 1: Double standard on the tie in guy.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, okay, oh you're the tying guy. Now there's official roles in this podcast. Okay.
Speaker 1: By the way, this is an all chocolate episode, just so you know.
Speaker 2: Oh great, Ready, it's suppos like urine. I don't hate it, like the box, I don't love it.
Speaker 1: I have a cardboard or taste it does. You'd think that you're getting Coco pebbles, but you're not. It's actually a cross between Coco Crispies and Coco Pebbles.
Speaker 2: I actually really like it. I give it four bowls. I'm a fan. It's like I've never It's like a frosted flakes meets a chocolate see.
Speaker 1: To me, it tastes like Coco pebbles that are old.
Speaker 2: Ah. Well, seeing as I am, I guess my role in this podcast is to eat the old cereals. I haven't tried that one.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Jannine. Three balls in a spoon, that's a really good rating. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, though, if it was Coco pebbles, it would be five bowls all day, every day. Honestly, I really like these. You get four bowls from me and I'm I was not looking forward to these and now I like them. Chosen with care, says the Wegman's family. Our food. You'll feel good about.
Speaker 1: Ba ba bh cereal only, but it's on the cereal box.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear about Wegmans, but I can't hear about it. That's what Bulljat's for.
Speaker 1: It's the brand that Well.
Speaker 2: On Fridays, maybe we'll do brand brand bowl and you can talk about brands. But otherwise this has to only be about.
Speaker 1: Cereal, Okay, Andrew, I guess we'll move on. I guess we have to.
Speaker 2: Let's just bang this right out to Serial Killers, where we only talk about cereal.
Speaker 1: And cereal related things.
Speaker 2: Nope, only Cereal.
Speaker 1: Other Newman is related because I mean other Scott is related because he's Cereal related.
Speaker 2: I love that you're trying to tie it in. Somehow you lost. Let's move on. We have to talk about Cereal. We have to get this done. Any other conversations has to now be safe to bowl chat. By your strict standards and rules. You are an angry bird today. I'm just trying to point out the hypocrisy.
Speaker 1: I think that that beard is getting to you. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. There's no hypocrisy if we talk about cereal stuff here.
Speaker 2: That's the whole reason. Maybe you noticed for one hundred and something episodes we didn't have a bowl chat and talked about it, and now you talked about other Scott's podcasts. I simply want to mention Clifford and all of a sudden, it's a serial killer. It's time filler.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if you had access to the buttons, you'd probably do the same thing.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. I could have gone talking about Clifford all day.
Speaker 1: I believe this is from Jamie's box. I don't even know because her box is gone, but Cereal still remains so I believe that this is from her. It is from Leedal. It is granola cereal. Is it's just called Look, it's just called granola cereal.
Speaker 2: You know what? To the point, Yeah, chocolate hazelnut maybe with Paul Grey notts. Great. They have that funky looking granola that we've had from legal before. Ah eeah okay, yeah, exciting. Look once again, Andrew, I think that you're not into the podcast anymore. Oh so now you're gonna try and pin it on me. It's nice that when you try and do that, I can see through this very quickly.
Speaker 1: Hey. By the way, you know it's still available. What our candles at Serial killerspc dot com perfect for the holidays? They are If you missed out on them for Thanksgiving it did not have them on your turkey table. You can get them for the other holidays.
Speaker 2: Go get frosty snowballs. They smell really good.
Speaker 1: Although Hanukah is this, well, you got eight nights of Hanukah and it's perfect. Get eight of them.
Speaker 2: Hol ho wait am I allowed to mention candles? Im right? Because it's a tie in by your rules?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So guys, just so there's one to ask permission before I mentioned candles. Actually, why don't you buy nine of them? You should buy four sets and one extra. That way you can make your own Manora at home. Andrew, Okay, yeah, great, one for each night they staff stuffers. Okay, go buy them serial KILLERSPC dot com and use promo code serial killers for ten percent off. How about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, get the set because then you get both ready one, two, three? I don't well, oh I just got a hazel nut. If I'm being honest, it tastes like Playto.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, that's the second cereal in less than two weeks that you said taste like Playto.
Speaker 2: Maybe I have weird taste buds. I don't love it. I don't hate it. Two balls in a spoon for me. I'm gonna give this one three balls in a spoon as well. It's pretty deep. I gave it two balls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: No, but I get a last I was referring to myself. Yeah that's good, okay, Andrew. Any other cereal related things you're like talk about?
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't know, because what if it veers a little bit too far left and then you're gonna cut me off and play the time fillers?
Speaker 1: Well at least if it starts with a serial related thing, then it's fine.
Speaker 2: Not true. Yeah, no, no, because Honeycomb Clifford, you talked about that and then all of a sudden that went left.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, because you were talking about dogs running through cities.
Speaker 2: I didn't actually mention any of that. So really no, oh I I simply was just talking about Clifford. Sorry, I was just playing Wilford Brimley there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, how is he tie in by the way, because he has diabetes from eating too much sugar cereal? Oh really yeah, I think you're just making that up.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. He's also dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, p Wilford.
Speaker 1: All right, I don't think you're very happy today, Andrew, so we're gonna I am very happy actually in this episode. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. I'm having a great day, have a wonderful week. Today was a good day. Yeah. We'll see Wednesday with an all new bowl chat where we'll talk about stuff other than cereal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because God forbid, please follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC and had to Serial Killers PC. Oh wait, we forgot to do the thing thing. We'll be back right after this. Oh God, did you tell you something though?
Speaker 1: I listened to last week and there was no commercial in the middle of the show.
Speaker 2: Well, they put him in, so I don't know. Maybe your phone just got the auto skips. Oh no, I didn't hear it. Okay, Well, still got the kashish we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work like that.
Speaker 2: I find it in the episode and then I insert the ad and then I don't know if it comes up or if it doesn't. But let's just do a quick we'll be back right after this. Well, you can't do it twice because now I'm gonna look for one of these breaks I'm living. Okay, you can't just keep saying we'll be back right after this. Damn it.
Speaker 1: I thought that that triggers the commercial.
Speaker 2: No, I have to manually insert it. Well you haven't been manually inserting it very well, Andrew, Well I have.
Speaker 1: If you go to our speaker channel, you could see where I inserted it, which didn't work. That's all.
Speaker 2: Well maybe for you it didn't.
Speaker 1: God, you're such an angry troll today.
Speaker 2: Let's go take crunch, Andrew, Crunch, Scott, go bless what happened?
Speaker 1: To you today.
Speaker 2: I didn't say anything, You're so angry. I was very happy. And then as I'm trying to talk about Clifford the Big Red Dog, which made me emotional, you went Serial Killers, Time Killers.
Speaker 1: I was emotional on that movie too.
Speaker 2: I cried, well, ba ba ba ba ba say it, save it. We'll talk about it related. We'll talk about it Wednesday, which would be last Wednesday because we were about to pre recording something else. No, no, no, we'll talk about it again on Wednesday. Okay, So we're gonna mention Clifford now three times.
Speaker 1: Clifford the Big Red Dog. It's a great movie.
Speaker 2: Eh, It's okay, all right, goodbye, kay bye,