Speaker 1: NFL Game Deview is a production of the NFL in partnership with iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: This is NFL Game Previews, and I'm game preview guy here with in depth primers on every single game that's gonna be played this week.
Speaker 3: He's going to the end zone, lamb at the three, but he's gonna be tackled short of the end zone and the game's gonna end.
Speaker 4: Don't understanding how that game went the last time. We get to get that bunch here at home. A lot of things to be excited about.
Speaker 2: Time to see how tight the NFC East will or will not be. Philadelphia Eagles on the road after getting thumped by San Francisco last week.
Speaker 3: We got a coach better, we got to play better, and we got a lot to clean up.
Speaker 2: Dallas Cowboys back at home. Stadium's new nickname home of the forty Burger.
Speaker 5: Forty one thirty five the final score.
Speaker 2: Dallas has won four in a row, six of their last seven games. Cowboys have put up forty plus points in four straight games.
Speaker 5: Next text playing great ball, Ruscott, still plenty of time watch it.
Speaker 3: Coax is Oulton right over the top of the series in Dallas now.
Speaker 5: Leads it five three.
Speaker 2: Eagles fans are like, yeah, against the likes of Seattle, Washington, the Giants, and the Rams, we know what they have in common.
Speaker 4: People can say whatever they want, but you know I have the pen, I have the paper, and I'm the one writing. So because I'm playing as well as I am now doesn't mean that I'm going to stop. Doesn't mean I'm going to listen to him now.
Speaker 2: The most obvious difference, regardless of week thirteen Eagles have more wins than losses.
Speaker 6: So critical as we always are, and analyze everything as it's supposed to be and and respond.
Speaker 2: As Mikey would put it, that's the rub. Dallas fans beat Seattle and make them five hundred, and all of a sudden, you haven't beat an above five hundred team.
Speaker 5: You have to win the close games.
Speaker 7: I mean, to get to where you want to go, you have to win these kind of games.
Speaker 2: So they're still looking for a win against a quote good team. Nonetheless, Dallas didn't use their punter last week. Dak Prescott through three tds almost three hundred yards, a rating over one point fifteen regardless of opponent. His last seven games has him in the MVP convo. Not as many qbs, if any as hot as he been coming into this game.
Speaker 4: I just really think that's that's the expectations that I have for myself, the standard that we've created as an offense.
Speaker 2: And one of his nicer outings was versus Philadelphia. This is rematch time. The last one was pretty good too. Philadelphia beat Dallas Week nine, twenty eight to twenty three. Jalen Hurts a couple touchdowns, no picks or rating over one thirty.
Speaker 5: Hurts going team forty intel.
Speaker 8: De bot Texsmith has got it touchdown Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Prescott fared well in that game too, a rating over one point fifteen, three touchdowns, no picks, over three hundred and seventy yards quick throw.
Speaker 5: Ferguson is in touchdown Dallas.
Speaker 2: The one thing that hurt Dallas's offense in that game helped Philadelphia's defense. They sacked back five times, many on third down, where Dallas only went six for fifteen.
Speaker 5: Prussia, He's in trouble.
Speaker 8: He sacked, Josh Swack gets home and there's no tightouts.
Speaker 2: It's not that Prescott didn't get bagged in their most recent offensive outburst. He took four more sacks to step drop for Dak.
Speaker 9: He swung from underneath, He broke out of one potential sack, and now he's stumped.
Speaker 5: Into the Kent.
Speaker 2: Significance of taking sacks is often more than when the four Dak took last week still didn't lead to a single punt, and he still lit up Seattle secondary that had plenty of talent.
Speaker 10: Pressure buyers cut right off the Duckstown Brandon books no shock.
Speaker 2: Who led the charge amongst Cowboys pass catchers Week thirteen, ab CD Lamb. That's who.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a waller, he's a baller.
Speaker 2: One hundred and sixteen yards in a TD fakes.
Speaker 5: Of the polar steps up, throws back of the intel, last.
Speaker 2: City Lamb twelve catches on seventeen targets. Dak was not shy about his belief that Lamb was his best option.
Speaker 4: So making that throw in that situation as one hundred percent about my trust in that guy.
Speaker 2: Lamb spends a lot of time in the slot and Philadelphia didn't have many answers for him. In round one. He went for one hundred and ninety one yards against him.
Speaker 10: Press Scott lofting, Lamb open, He's got it.
Speaker 5: That's CD Lamb on fourth and.
Speaker 2: One who delivers Eagles thinking yeah, and we won. So it's the other guys that matter, and the other guys that seem to have rounded out the Cowboys pass catching situation. Tight end Jake Ferguson, wide receiver Brandon Cooks, he scored last week, has found the paint in three of their last four games.
Speaker 5: All over the middle. It's branded Cooks, he was god open.
Speaker 2: Ferguson scored as well, seventy seven yards, Scott plenty.
Speaker 3: Of time, Watson inZone, Jake Ferguson Fergie into the zone, and Dallas takes the lead.
Speaker 5: Of the fourth.
Speaker 2: The Eagle secondary Dack and company face do come in rattled. Four tds allowed to Brock Birdie last week over three hundred yards a rating near one fifty.
Speaker 8: Birdie pressure rolls over the middle, call by Samuel Prence, a tackle still on his feet.
Speaker 5: And speed down, Samuel racing to the ze.
Speaker 2: Many times they gave up forty plus yards to five guys Febo and the.
Speaker 5: Caffrey and Kittle. They know those guys do a good job.
Speaker 11: And how they do a good job of breaking tackle.
Speaker 2: One hundred and sixteen yards and two tds to the last guy. They wanted to see.
Speaker 5: Torch oes Deebo Samuel, Oh, Deebo Samuel.
Speaker 8: One man a beat, He's gonna beat him, touchdown, forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: So they have a lot of work to do on their defensive side of the ball. Not that their offense doesn't as well.
Speaker 5: Good execution for the most part.
Speaker 6: Oh man, we just kind of weren't able to connect to net youq love you wanted to in.
Speaker 2: Arison hurts last week under seven yards per attempt, only one touchdown, a sub ninety rate.
Speaker 8: Hurts farced down the field for ground, knock to wait and it comes fourth down in the field goal unit tifically.
Speaker 6: When he played for the standard, you win. We didn't play to the standard, and today we lost.
Speaker 2: He did throw for two hundred and ninety eight yards. AJ Brown one hundred and fourteen of those hurts over.
Speaker 5: The middle a J.
Speaker 8: Brown, he strive, makes a man miss and a big Dy Brown into Niners territory and inside the.
Speaker 2: Forty DeVante Smith ninety six plus a touchdown. One of the few times we've seen the Wonder Twins night in the same game.
Speaker 8: If you get it off, get it to Devonte Smith. How's a block at another Smith.
Speaker 3: Oh, he stays out his feet.
Speaker 5: He's got to pick it up.
Speaker 2: And Philadelphia's line gave Hurts time. Despite the three sacks taken, they were coverage sacks. Nick Bosa and Chase Young were held in chat.
Speaker 8: Ertz gets away from Chase. Huh, No, one's open. Just looking for anything here. Now it comes back the way across the field. Boston Scott who leaked open? Boston Scott's got a first down?
Speaker 2: Can they repeat that showing versus Micah? Hey, if the game is on the line, Philadelphia needs a big play to keep things alive. I suggest they block Parsons, just the suggestion.
Speaker 10: Locket comes to the slot. Here it comes Parsons and he forces the pass incomplete, and that will wrap it up.
Speaker 2: They said they meant to do that too.
Speaker 12: Okay, No, we got Nick week boy, Get him out the way, get the silt of two wreck.
Speaker 5: Good finding. You right about it?
Speaker 2: You right about Micah's. Week thirteen the ultimate example of a box score not telling the whole story from snap one to the final snap. He was forcing Seattle's hand to the end snip bust.
Speaker 5: But Parsons, who could have get it away?
Speaker 3: The Michael Parsons pressure forces an incomplete pass.
Speaker 2: Dallas's pass defense Herson Company face gave up a ninety seven rating to Gino Smith last week. Three touchdowns over three hundred and thirty yards.
Speaker 5: He gets it away.
Speaker 9: He finds DK Metcalf, who's off to the races.
Speaker 5: Twenty five, twenty.
Speaker 13: Fifteen to ten and five touchdown a seventy three yard touchdown.
Speaker 7: We're going to have to hold off on that gold jacket for Duran Bland.
Speaker 2: Mister house called Deran Bland did pick off his sixth I in tea of the year. No touchdowns this time though for.
Speaker 9: All right side dron Glan with another interception.
Speaker 5: No way number eight.
Speaker 2: Still Bland is the one walking onto the field wearing a Waldo cap. Check that look for the guy with the giant red Santa hat with no clothes on. Easy to spot. Blam got undressed last week by Gino Smith and DK Metcalf. One I in t but three touchdowns, one hundred and eighty four yards allowed.
Speaker 5: Five step drop.
Speaker 3: He's pressured by take boards, lops it in the ends on the Jackson Smith them chickbat and he votes the grab on d run Glad for the touchdown.
Speaker 2: Eagles run game did little to nothing versus San Francisco just two point six yards per carry forty six yards hurts.
Speaker 8: Quarterback run and he is taking down right away. Well played.
Speaker 2: Dallas, on the other hand, one hundred and thirty six yards rushing for per run in a touchdown. Flipped the pollard wi the perom pash it in there, hush that both teams run defenses so far average four point one four point two per carry allowed kind of thing. No offense to Seattle. But this ends a crazy stretch of games for the Eagles. Do they have enough gas left in the tank to take Dallas out again? Or do the Boys tighten the race for the division as they head down the stretch. Hopefully the Buffalo Bills took out their rear view mirrors during their bye week. Nothing to look back at anyway, just ahead and ahead. This week is a road game with the Kansas City Chiefs, who also aren't real fond of their recent past.
Speaker 5: Complete no five checkers.
Speaker 2: When Chiefs come in off a game where very little went right. Patrick Mahomes only two hundred and ten yards, only one touchdown, a pick, a sub eighty rating.
Speaker 5: The Homes turns a pick to Keishaw Nixon.
Speaker 2: That's five sub eighty rate games now on the year. Didn't seem possible with him tenth in t on the season last week. Kansas City's passing attack simply isn't scaring many secondaries to.
Speaker 5: The NSL, they complete a lot of packers there.
Speaker 2: His latest subpar game was marked by heavy pressure too. Seven hits taken, three sacks.
Speaker 5: Try to get away again, they get him for the second.
Speaker 2: Now he faces a Bill's pass rush that has a top three sacked total.
Speaker 5: Right pack up, but that's what comes in on him out.
Speaker 2: It hasn't led to dominating defense, but the Bill's secondary has held quarterbacks to a sub ninety rate at least under seven yards per attempt. Buffalo's pass rush better than Green Bays and they're just as good or better than the pack pass defense Mahomes and company just faced.
Speaker 5: That's a game changing type of play.
Speaker 2: Kansas City's passing attack has shrunk down to two guys, basically Rashie Rice eight catches sixty four yards versus Green Bay.
Speaker 5: And that was some catch. He didn't see that ball, and.
Speaker 2: Tight end Travis Kelcey, of course four catches eighty one yards Week thirteen.
Speaker 5: In the middle, Kelsey gets wide open. You wonder how that can happen sometimes.
Speaker 2: Right, Having Margo Robbie present didn't bring a win, though, maybe get a life sized barbie for this one. Kansas City's offensive star last week, running back Isaiah piceco one hundred and ten yards rushing six point one to carry a touchdown.
Speaker 5: The Chiefs go quickly put Hick going the end zone.
Speaker 2: He cost them fifteen key yards though at the end with that swipe Madagascar, Marty's played a heavy hand or hoof. In the end of Kansas City's game versus Green Bay, you can argue both ways. Bill's defense susceptible to running backs who have hit them for four point six a run on the season. The over pursuit by Buffalo allows that Chiefs defense didn't come through either. Week thirteen, gave up over two hundred and sixty yards to Jordan Love, didn't pick him off three touchdowns a rating near one twenty.
Speaker 5: This is unbelievable. It was fourth and two.
Speaker 2: They sacked him twice, but man did he have lots of time. Chiefs normally potent pass rush did not give Love much trouble.
Speaker 5: We're trading backpedally put it up.
Speaker 2: Kansas City's defense has been the backbone of their team this season, outing versus Green Bay a bit of an outlier. Now they go after one of the most perplexing teams in the NFL. Let's do the math real quick. Twenty seven points per game on offense, plus being number one on third down, number two in the red zone, second few of sacks allowed, plus a defense that only gives up eighteen points per game, has the second most takeaways, and an elite sacked total equals what ten and two maybe top team in the AFC at the very least.
Speaker 5: Right, Oh, that's gonna have to be looked at.
Speaker 2: Six and six, that's what it equals, and a possibility of not making the playoffs unless they figure something out quick. The big equalizer that's been equalizing things for their opponents for two seasons in a row, Josh Allen turnovers, and.
Speaker 5: Josh doesn't see him because the pressures coming.
Speaker 2: Allen led the league in interceptions at their by four fumbles to go along with them.
Speaker 5: And the turnovers will kill.
Speaker 2: So to keep Buffalo's offense off kilter, Chiefs defense needs to force him into mistakes, because when he's not making them, their offense, moves the sticks, puts up points, all the good things in offense is supposed to do. Kansas City DB's dealing with Gabe Davis forty nine yards per game, slotman Khalil Shakir thirty four yards per game, and get ready for a heavy dose of Stefan Diggs versus Lageria Snead digs an eighty yard per game guy eight touchdowns.
Speaker 5: I think it's important to have digs on the field, don't you.
Speaker 2: As mentioned, Allen hasn't faced a lot of sacks or faced a lot of pressure. The battle between Buffalo's offensive line in Kansas City's pass rush is real then, because the Chiefs pass rush is typically one of the best in the game.
Speaker 5: Well in trouble there they get to them.
Speaker 2: Casey defenders have a two headed rush attack to try and slow Allen, of course uses his legs plenty, and James Cook has a nice four point eight yard per carry average. Was one big jump cut Bill's run game like Kansas City Ride Shotgun most games. Though this was supposed to be a big playoff preview type game. Maybe it still is no matter how it feels right now.
Speaker 7: We had an opportunity to get a bye, and we wanted to be the very best team we could be, and I think we're becoming what we're capable of becoming.
Speaker 2: Baltimore Ravens nice and arrested, and they're at home this week taking on the La Rams, who just got back to the five hundred mark writing a three game win streak. I think the best teams get better, and I've seen that each of the last three weeks.
Speaker 5: Second at one Stafford over Nakula.
Speaker 3: On the run, who ka Nakula turns on the afterburners, touchdown seven the yards.
Speaker 2: Matthew Stafford last week versus a defense with elite numbers against quarterbacks in twenty twenty three, probably his best twenty twenty three outing. He's awesome. I mean, you know, Matthew is a baller.
Speaker 5: He plays his best at.
Speaker 2: The most important moment. Almost two hundred and eighty yards, three touchdowns, no picks, a rating over one ten. Did you see him turn his shoulders for the right like that to hold that corner down, pin him down and hit him over the top for the big game?
Speaker 5: Just money?
Speaker 2: How can he pull that? Versus the top defense in the NFL.
Speaker 7: Defensive effort was just just tremendous. I mean, guys were on point, locked in.
Speaker 2: Well, Cleveland's is ranked right behind Baltimore's. It would help if his line does what it did to Miles Garrett last week.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say something if nobody asked me. I mean, I gut, guys, we're balling today. So I was so fired up. I mean, that's a hell of a rush.
Speaker 2: Garrett defensive Player of the year. Material fifty five snaps, no sacks, no tackles, no nothing. You look at a standard box for it. It doesn't look like he played.
Speaker 5: Great game plan for us up front, got the ball up quick.
Speaker 4: They're just a kind of a that's a good hit.
Speaker 2: Stafford wasn't sacked at all by Cleveland. Pass protection has been a key to their win streak. Stafford no sacks, taken two games in a row, only one in their last three.
Speaker 5: Stafford hasn't against a four man rush well.
Speaker 14: Protected drives, one right side cut on the fifteen yard line, ten knocked out at the ten.
Speaker 2: Stafford will have to perform under pressure versus the Ravens. No team has more sacks than they do.
Speaker 3: Perfect to throw pocket collapsing, He's hit ball, come flos todobe a.
Speaker 5: Cow and stripped it all.
Speaker 2: Ravens defense, like its offense, one of the best in twenty twenty three yards per game, points per game, third down, red zone, They're right up there in all of them.
Speaker 3: Herbert throws complete tenan Allen pumps the poll and the Ravens every covert.
Speaker 2: When Stafford does have time, he and his receivers are going to go to work against an elite secondary. Again, no team holding quarterbacks to a lower rate or fewer yards per attempt. And for Puka Cooper, they're dealing with dudes holding receivers and tight ends for that matter, to a low seventies rate. Both top five good.
Speaker 5: I'm in deep near side.
Speaker 3: It is intercept the ten stone with his sixth hit.
Speaker 5: Of the season.
Speaker 2: Nikoua last week scored four catches over one hundred yards.
Speaker 3: Coula on the run, Hookah, Nakula turns on the afterburners. There's the Kuah in motion. He'll get the handoff and Nakula to the edge Hookah at the speed again. Hold Cup scored as well, six catches. Stafford looking throws Cooper Cup with the Rams touchdown.
Speaker 2: And DeMarcus Robinson, former Raven four catches a touchdown fifty five yards Stafford looking to.
Speaker 5: The end zone.
Speaker 3: It is caught touchdown to Marcus Robinson.
Speaker 2: Rams run game also hit versus Cleveland kyn Williams eighty eight yards over four per carry, a touchdown.
Speaker 3: Tyron Williams into the inn for his seventh rushing touchdown of the season.
Speaker 2: Williams eighty eight plus yards and four of his last five. So don't be shocked to see him get fed. You know, Karen's on my fantasy team, said.
Speaker 5: Joe sid Show.
Speaker 2: Baltimore's run defense versus running backs giving up four point three a run.
Speaker 5: That's the wrong that's.
Speaker 2: High, not snoop high, but surprising being they have Patrick Queen and Roquan Smith at linebacker.
Speaker 5: You ain't running that.
Speaker 3: Pull us out of town.
Speaker 2: That's just half the battle. LA's defense goes from Joe Flacco to Lamar Jackson, Jathus.
Speaker 5: Carpet, you want I want that.
Speaker 2: Down, Carpet Jackson. At the controls of an elite offense, yards per game, points per game, third down, red zone, Rams have to try and slow one of the best offenses going.
Speaker 5: Give us the guests straight up the middle. He's got a hole. He flipped it touchdown.
Speaker 2: Baltimore has three losses. Two of the three were marked by their offense being unable to put up more than twenty points.
Speaker 12: So I'm grateful we have a great defense, you know, because it out down who not his name rumor.
Speaker 2: In both losses. Lamar Jackson's subpar outings. The LA defense he faces this week took on Flacco last week picked him off under six yards per attempt, a rating of seventy five point four.
Speaker 3: Flack the old step up pressure coming. Heaves it all sideline and it's gonna be intercepted. Picked off by John Johnson.
Speaker 2: The third he did throw for a couple touchdowns in over two hundred and fifty yards. Raven's aerial attack No Mark Andrews tight end Isaiah likely is his replacement. Well, what's his last name?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Who's on first? I don't know.
Speaker 7: You gotta give Isaiah likely a lot of credit. He made some really athletic plays out there.
Speaker 2: Likely hasn't seen much action, but Jackson relies on his tight end as much as anyone. Raven's rookie wide receivers A Flowers typically Jackson's number.
Speaker 3: Two, oseay Jay's electric He gives it the flowers on the jet sweve.
Speaker 5: He cuts himside the numbers. He's in the thirty ten ten five touch.
Speaker 2: Who is a little over fifty yards per game Jackson.
Speaker 5: See for the touchdown.
Speaker 12: It is a great receiver, Obi Nelly gotta get everybody involve.
Speaker 2: Those guys catch the ball and the OBJ has been a forty yard per game. Dude. Reality though, is the Ravens run game is where their offense starts. It has three legs to it. Lamar, of course, is still dangerous as any dual threat QB five point one per johnt close to fifty yards per game.
Speaker 3: Jackson will keep it running to the right looking to throw nothing there.
Speaker 5: It darts is with the five sidestep on your touch. Ravens, what a run? Whoa that was gob a lockyard?
Speaker 2: What running back? Keaton Mitchell picking up forty four per contest so far?
Speaker 3: Exit run it.
Speaker 2: Well, Gus Edwards, the dude who does a lot of finish work. Ten tds a hair under fifty yards per game.
Speaker 5: Slip it two eveyards and for the touch Snell do the math.
Speaker 2: They're getting a buck fifty from that trio on average. LA's defensive play versus runners holding quarterbacks to three point five a run. That's good stuff. Four point two to running backs that's not so good.
Speaker 5: He will run it.
Speaker 3: He'll cut up field strong with the Furst inside the ten, first and goal, Cleveland.
Speaker 2: This has turned into a pretty good matchup.
Speaker 5: You gotta prove it every week, you know. I think that's what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Motivation, not lacking for either team.
Speaker 12: Into the Super Bowl as a goal, you know. But we're going to just take it a week at a time.
Speaker 2: Seattle heads South this week, flying in more Dodo stylish than hawkish. They're on a three game losing streak.
Speaker 5: Here's the ballgame for Seattle. Smith rushed by Parsons. He couldn't get it away. It was at the foot of DJ.
Speaker 8: Dallas and the Michael Parsons pressure forces an eight complete.
Speaker 5: Pass and Dallas will hold on to win it at hole.
Speaker 2: A losing streak that includes an l to the team they play this week, the San Francisco forty nine Ers, who just got done making a statement heard around the NFL world.
Speaker 8: Oh Deebo Samuel one man, it beat, He's gonna beat him. Touchdown forty nine Ers, any waves, goodbye to the fans in Philly.
Speaker 2: Seattle not facing a lesser version of the forty nine ers than when they first met a few weeks ago. You can argue it's an improved product on the road last week versus the number one team in the NFL. What bike, Oh yeah, it's right here. Homie Bam hit him in the face with forty two points. Eagles got knocked the brook at tackle by Gebo.
Speaker 15: Samuel R's my first top thirty twenty fifty ten five touchdowns, said Francisco.
Speaker 2: That's my bike, punk. This is round two for the Hawks and Niners. They just played Thanksgiving Day Week twelve. Forty nine Ers thump Seattle thirty one to thirteen.
Speaker 16: Where else my brother be then here at a Seattle's home field, wait in turky saw Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: It got on the lager.
Speaker 2: They're offense powered by its ground game. Christian McCaffrey had a couple touchdowns one hundred and fourteen yards six yards per carry. San Francisco ran for one hundred and sixty nine yards on over five per run, scored three times on the ground.
Speaker 5: McCaffrey left side walks in touchdown.
Speaker 2: San francisco forty nine Ers defense dominated Geno Smith and company no touchdowns, picked him off only one hundred and eighty yards, sacked him six times.
Speaker 5: He get sacked, get better.
Speaker 2: Cornerback Savarius Ward was all over DK metcalf. DK only caught three passes thirty two yards on nine targets.
Speaker 5: But here it goes deep shot to DK. Ward back knocked the ball away well the one hand.
Speaker 2: Reach Seahawks last game, though more or less the exact opposite DK had his way. Gino wasn't sacked. Looked great in turn, they held the opposing rush attack in check. But Dak Prescott, Uncle Lewis Hawk's secondary Clark Griswold's Christmas Tree.
Speaker 7: Prescott lookstows to the end zone touchdown Cowboy Ceede.
Speaker 2: Lamb Seattle gave up two hundred and ninety nine yards three touchdowns in a rating of one point fifteen point eight to Prescott gave up forty five yards in a touchdown to Brandon Cooks one hundred and sixteen yard. It's in a sport of CD Lamb seventy seven and a paint job to tight end Jake Ferguson.
Speaker 10: Huh, that's gonna be clock by Fergusson touchdown.
Speaker 2: It was an ugly tree anyway. But the dude they faced this week comes in smoking two. Not Stogy's, but Brock Purty smoked Philadelphia's defense last week for four touchdowns over three hundred yards, over eleven yards per attempt, a rating near one p fifty thirty.
Speaker 8: Sings whatever in the middle of George Tittle first down and shouldered out into Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Territory thirty and his pass catchers didn't even have to factor much when they beat Seattle, so imagine if they do. Philadelphia had no craigs to deter Deebo from his trash talk. Samuel scored on the ground last week two times through the air with one hundred and sixteen yards.
Speaker 8: Samuel skiptix thirty yet soon it his in touchdown.
Speaker 5: San Francisco.
Speaker 2: It was the most complete San Francisco aerial attack we've seen. Juwan Jennings scored forty four yards. Huge first downs.
Speaker 8: Jennicks with a great move and he's gonna score. July jetting chovey lyrics out of the way.
Speaker 5: It's a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Brandon Iyuk scored forty six yards, George Kittle sixty eight yards. Not gonna lie called him Greg again this week. It's stuck back in there somewhere man George.
Speaker 3: Kittle broomed roll Kittle barrels out of the ten CMC.
Speaker 2: Three catches forty yards, five dudes three plus receptions each forty plus yards each, and it goes far south.
Speaker 5: Of the field. McCaffrey, why don'pen side? It'side?
Speaker 3: The twenty eight big game from.
Speaker 5: McCaffrey delivering again.
Speaker 2: Now the forty nine Ers defense doesn't coming quite as cockey. They held Philadelphia to nineteen, and they came up big in the red zone a few times.
Speaker 5: Hurts farce out of field for Brown. Not to wait.
Speaker 8: Tarvarius war with an excellent play and it comes forth out of the field goal unit.
Speaker 2: But if Seattle is looking for an opening, the forty nine Ers gave up over three hundred yards passing to Jalen Hurts plus a splash of Marcus Mariota.
Speaker 8: Friota is in for the Eagles. His first throw is up the top two DeVante Smith.
Speaker 2: One hundred and fourteen yards to aj Brown, ninety six yards to Devonte Smith, and a score wide receivers are Seattle's offensive strength. DK Tyler, Lockett, Jackson, Smith and Jigba all came alive last week.
Speaker 10: With Buyers right side cloy out of bounds at the forty three yard line, Tyler Lockett.
Speaker 5: Makes that catch.
Speaker 2: Seattle's offense also comes in off a nice outing. A nice outing against a tough Dallas secondary, against a team with an elite pass rush. Smith did face a lot of Micah Parsons pressure. Maybe block Bosa. The game is on the line, by the way, but still three hundred and thirty four yards. Three touchdowns are rating near one hundred for Gino for.
Speaker 5: The end zone neckcap touchdown.
Speaker 10: What a knight for Gino.
Speaker 2: Smith Metcalf six catches one hundred and thirty four yards TD hat trick, beat up on an elite corner two down.
Speaker 5: The left side like a metcat. What a catch?
Speaker 10: DK Metcalf over Bland, so he picks on Land again.
Speaker 2: The rematch between him and Charvarius Ward get the popcorn. Now, Smith and Jigbus seven catches sixty two yards extends a nice run of forty plus yard games to seven of his last eight.
Speaker 5: Now he's got such great ball skills and body control, but here the power. He's a two hundred pounds slot receiver.
Speaker 2: Locket chipped in with forty seven yards. Can Smith go sackless again? Forty nine Ers got to Hurtz three times, hit him nine.
Speaker 5: Another sack for the Niners. His Hurts goes down.
Speaker 2: However, almost fifty pass attempts and Hurts had more than enough time on most plays, which allowed guys to eventually break free from San Francisco's dbs. It's an area that leaves room for improvement.
Speaker 8: Hurtz Hoosa chasing Hurts looking downfield Groves cod aj Brown.
Speaker 5: Is a first down.
Speaker 2: This is a chance for San Francisco to throw another knockout punch. A win would really put them in the driver's seat for the Division crown. Seattle is in desperation mode, though, which can be very motivating. Chicago Bears at home this week after a week off, Round two at the Detroit Lions, who just escaped the Big easy with their ninth win.
Speaker 3: And do you consider letting golf throw it? They will off play action. He's flushed, he's hit, he.
Speaker 5: Got rid of it for a first down.
Speaker 3: Jared Goff with the play of the day, finding Jess Reynolds.
Speaker 2: Lions winners of four of their last five. Now, one of those wins came against Chicago in week eleven.
Speaker 5: So here we go, twenty nine seconds to go.
Speaker 3: Lions up five, three Bears from their own twenty five fields back, Lions rush, forkdock.
Speaker 5: Getta get hit, You're gonna he's done five fucking get.
Speaker 12: Down in the end.
Speaker 5: Then thy Lion to gonna win this day.
Speaker 2: Call that one an early Christmas gift because they needed a historic Chicago collapse to pull it off. Jared Goff ended the game with three iron t's justin Fields put up one hundred plus rate and he ran for over one hundred yards too.
Speaker 3: Fields takes off Fields with a big run, Fields still on his feet and he slides down inside the thirty five.
Speaker 2: Fields has led Chicago and Rushing back to back games now, But the last time we saw him it was a field goal fest, Chicago beating Minnesota twelve to ten. No TD scored thirty.
Speaker 3: Yard try in essence to win it for Cairo. Santos good snap, good hold, good kick. Bears are back on top with ten seconds to go.
Speaker 2: Probably need a few more points to beat the Lions. Their offense blinks last week twenty one points slowed down the rest of the way, still finished with thirty three putting up points not this team's problem at all.
Speaker 3: End around and reverse. Here comes Jamison Williams.
Speaker 5: Explodes two the inside.
Speaker 3: Touchdown Detroit superman dive for number nine.
Speaker 2: Goff threw for two touchdowns versus the Saints, a rating of one to seventeen point six, and most importantly, the too streak ended no interceptions or fumbles.
Speaker 3: Gofflex touchdown to Laporta in a marvelous start to this game for Detroit.
Speaker 2: IMNRA Saint Brown was the lead receiver versus Chicago in round one. He only put up forty nine yards last week, but he scored again.
Speaker 3: Over the middle and Ross Saint Crown want to start for Detroit.
Speaker 2: Tight End Sam Laporta versus New Orleans. Nine targets, nine catches, a touchdown, one hundred and forty yards. Those two the Constants to their passing attack.
Speaker 5: Goff steps into it. He's got Laporta.
Speaker 3: Another big play for the rookie tight end down to the twenty five.
Speaker 2: The Chicago Secondary Golfing Company faced though not only picked him three times in that game. They followed it up by intercepting Joshua Dobbs four times, so seven I and t's in their last two outings.
Speaker 3: Dobbs's no hot and on the deflection an interception by Brisker.
Speaker 2: As for the ground game, Chicago struggled versus David Montgomery and Jamier Gibbs, and that loss. Gibbs still popping seven point five acre versus a good New Orleans run defense last week.
Speaker 3: Gibbs has road by get it to the secondary. Gibbs explodes and makes it first and goal.
Speaker 2: Montgomery scored again. Detroit ran for one hundred and forty plus yards four point seven to carry versus New Orleans.
Speaker 8: Here comes to Montgomery, that offensive line searches for it paves the way for a first down run.
Speaker 2: Of a dozen. Bears defense is bottom shelf and points per game, so scoring on them is not supposed to be a challenge for Detroit, but keeping them off the board might be.
Speaker 5: Car has scram'm in a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Chicago may not have a high scoring offense, but neither do the Saints, who gave one pride a scare New Orleans putting up twenty eight on Detroit's defense.
Speaker 5: Camara straight ahead for the Saints touchdown.
Speaker 2: Now they get fields again, Like we said, he got them for one hundred plus rushing yards. But he's rushed for one hundred plus yards in a game five times in his career, Chicago zero to five.
Speaker 3: In those contests, the fields cape skits to the edge and his first big carry of the night, so.
Speaker 2: It's about what he can do with his arm. His best two outings remained versus a bad Washington secondary in a Denver secondary that was terrible at the time. Detroit, not coming in off its best showing, gave up over two hundred and sixty yards, passing one hundred and nineteen yards to Chris o'lava. Their play versus wide receivers continues to be subpar. A ninety eight point seven rating allowed to those Cats.
Speaker 3: Car steps up and throws door right open Chrys o'lavo.
Speaker 2: They haven't sparkled versus tight ends either fields leans on tight end Cole Kament He's at forty yards per game and wide receiver Dj Moore eighty three per game. They've combined for eleven touchdowns.
Speaker 5: Fields Let's it go Dj Moore and.
Speaker 3: The biggest throw of the night at the biggest time for Justin Fields.
Speaker 2: The Denver Broncos heading east this week to take on la who get this, have the hottest defense in the NFL.
Speaker 13: Sappy delivers buck it up any complete and the Chargers are gonna get it.
Speaker 2: Pitch No, not the Rams, How dare you the Chargers feeding the Patriots last week? A Homer favorite.
Speaker 5: Zippy never hit it checks do and Jimmys lights him out.
Speaker 2: Donuts is LA's defense. Normally that good. Not even close is New England's offense. The Billy Bob Thornton of Santa's maybe worse. They're not even funny, bad or bad funny or bad bunny for that matter. But pitching a shutout is still rare and special. Saf He running times life and he's pulled again. Match just keeps it coming. Chargers are now five and seven game behind Denver, who had their five game winning streak snapped. Russell Wilson unable to pull the magic rabbit out of his hat at the end like he had been doing. Instead, he was like Fullwinkle pulling a rhino.
Speaker 5: Wilson in trouble avoids it.
Speaker 2: Rifles intercepted that pick, one of three Wilson threw in their loss last week.
Speaker 17: On first down from the twenty, that one intercepted, Wilson turns it over.
Speaker 2: Russ had a nice run prior to that, though much of it connected to wide receiver Courtland. Sutton leads them in target's most games. Did last week he scored seventy seven yards.
Speaker 17: What's it fly Cortland Sutton touchdown Denver.
Speaker 2: Seven targets, two receptions isn't great. How does he do against Assante Samuel? That's a key to this game. Samuel travels and he's holding his targets to an eighty two point two rating, only one touchdown allowed. Two I INT's.
Speaker 5: He's pumped up a Sato sumo.
Speaker 2: Jerry Judy versus cornerback Michael Davis. Then Davis has allowed six touchdowns a rating over one twenty five. Judy doesn't have big numbers, but he's the number two and he had a forty one yard grab last week.
Speaker 17: Wilson step downfield delivers, it's caught by Judy.
Speaker 5: Jerry Judy trying to fight inside the one.
Speaker 2: The crusher Wilson faced versus Houston hindered him hit eight times, three sacks taken.
Speaker 5: Pick the pitch.
Speaker 17: Wilson is dumb by Anderson. He's been everywhere for Houston.
Speaker 2: Being he knows grass as well as any tender out there. It's an opening for the hottest QB shopper in the game. Khalil Mack two bags last week, career high now of fifteen, three straight two SAT games and four in.
Speaker 5: His last five samply here again, it's match.
Speaker 2: La racked Bailey Zabi five times total, held them to one hundred and forty one yards a sub seventy right in under six yards per attempt, four.
Speaker 5: Zappy steps up, pop fakes a little bit short. It's it complete.
Speaker 2: No, they haven't played Dubis like that often, don't. We can face Beatle Bailey often very much either. So on this side, it's a defense that hasn't played great but did last week against an offense that has been solid but wasn't last week. And when you flip the coin, it's just as messy. Denversky had looked so good on their five game win streak. Pass defense had been so good, and then they run into CJ. Stroud and Nico Collins. Stroud over two hundred and seventy yards, over ten yards per attempt are rating over one hundred. Collins goes for over one hundred and ninety yards in a touchdown.
Speaker 17: Drout looking drought head tone, wide open touchdown.
Speaker 2: Collins facing justin Herbert, who only managed two hundred and twelve yards last week under six yards per attempt, A sub eighty rated.
Speaker 13: That drops back Herbert's pass put it up intended Forston.
Speaker 2: They come on the weather man, it was cold and rainy. Dude's a soa cow indoors quarterback. He grew up and spent his college years in Eugene, Oregon, known for what being a tropical paradise. Herbert is in a two game slump, back to back seventy five rating games.
Speaker 11: Herbert on second and nine up the scene incomplete or we thrown past Allen had to reach back and hide.
Speaker 2: For okay, one was in bad weather and the other versus the best defense in the game. Still Denver has Keenan Allen to contend with over one hundred receptions on the year over eleven hundred yards, leads the NFL in receptions per game, any's second yards per game.
Speaker 13: Berber protected fives de plates. Alan glunched kicks, so.
Speaker 2: We get another beefy one on one took Sir Tan versus Allen. Sir Tan, though gave up ninety five yards last week, a rating near one to ten versus Houston. Dealing with an injury to third and six.
Speaker 5: Stroud jap step down fail. He hits Nico Collins.
Speaker 2: Herbert didn't take any sacks versus the Patriots. Denver did get Stroud at least sacked him five times.
Speaker 5: Stroud try to step up.
Speaker 2: Stroud is sacks run games who knows right? LA twenty nine yards on the ground last week. Twenty four carries so at one point two a carry. Don't bother Denver's Javonte Williams three point five a run. Wilson was the most effective runner forty four yards four point four per one touchdown.
Speaker 17: Wilson does sig zag move and Wilson has got a first down for the Bronco.
Speaker 2: Chargers defense did give up one hundred and forty eight rush yards thirty two attempts, four point six a carry.
Speaker 13: Nixon steps were chiseling his way through the defense.
Speaker 2: They gave up a thirty nine yard or to a receiver didn't face a mobile QB. This is around one between these two. LA is a game behind Denver and can't afford to lose. Broncos can't afford to lose either. New York Giants are at home this week on fire three straight weeks now without a loss. They take on the Green Bay Packers, who come in roaring on an actual three game win streak.
Speaker 13: Love fakes Boom and zel Ben Simms first NFL touchdown.
Speaker 2: Cheese heads around the world are having a hard time containing themselves right now, back at five hundred after winning four of their last five, and the real reason that cheese is melting. Jordan Love Hi right.
Speaker 5: We hearing that boat.
Speaker 16: He's got the Sunday Night football Matfield's great, We'll Pat's rolling out.
Speaker 2: Love faced off with an upper tier defense last week. Drops two hundred and sixty seven yards, three touchdowns, no pick, a rating near one twenty.
Speaker 5: Love stepping up.
Speaker 2: Watson touchdown Packers Giants defense dealing with a cat who's dominated the last three weeks. Eight touchdowns, no picks in that window, triple digit rating in each game.
Speaker 3: Float again, fy Inzoe caught touchdown Romeo Dobbs.
Speaker 2: He took a couple sacks last week, but he had plenty of time most of the night against an elite Kansas City pass rush too well.
Speaker 8: He actually next to day come Love protected, He's five weeks again.
Speaker 2: He did lose one of his top weapons, though, Christian Watson had a big game for them versus Case seven catches, two scores.
Speaker 5: Inzo looks it oh that he cuts down eight dead.
Speaker 2: He will not be available for this one though, Hammy again. Romeo Dobbs then has to step up four catches seventy two yards versus Kansas City.
Speaker 13: Love rely who good is forty five yard cut my ups.
Speaker 2: And rookie wide receiver Jayden Reed should also be more prominent he was quiet week thirteen. Love does not face a fierce pass rush this week. The Giants do have a couple fierce pass rushers, but overall bottom dwellers and Sacks's pass is caught bro first down. Dexter Lawrence has four of the bags they have. Cavon Thibodeau, though, accounts for over fifty percent of their sacks, he has eleven. Having a great year and now how will.
Speaker 16: Get sacked back at the thirty yard line. What a first half it has been for Kaevon Thibodeau.
Speaker 2: Love does face another tough pass defense too, Giants holding quarterbacks to an eighty three point four rate that's top ten. Good low completion rate allowed, and they have plenty of interceptions.
Speaker 18: Rappy fires my bag it is picked off the third giant center seption.
Speaker 2: Giants run defense hasn't been as strong though, giving up six point three a carry to quarterbacks, worse than the league. Love is plenty mobile g men giving up four point six a run to running backs.
Speaker 16: It goes to war Stevenson another aw England first down dragging the Giants defense lit.
Speaker 2: The Packers actually got a little something from their rush attack last week. Not always the case this season. Aj Dillon seventy three yards four point one a run.
Speaker 5: He goes well way doing me, Hey, Jake Dillon, he puts his head down and gets a first down.
Speaker 2: If we're talking run games, though, time to talk about that dude that comes straight off the block. He's a running back at it because he's straight with the rock.
Speaker 5: Ah the toss. It's Parkley. There's some positive yardis for the Giants.
Speaker 2: Of the crowds still going woll Saque doesn't mind the dirt on his shoulders, though, means Barkley is bawling seventy seven yards per game on the ground, four point two a run with a giant bullseye on his back most games.
Speaker 5: Here's Parkley. Let's sun big seam. Saquan Parkley put a good run. The Giants have a little choice on this drive.
Speaker 2: Packers did not handle Kansas City's Isaiah Checko well either. One hundred and ten yards given up six point one a run and touchdown.
Speaker 15: Jeck Oh.
Speaker 5: They lead the way again.
Speaker 13: He goes over one hundred yards and continues to push the file.
Speaker 5: He's a one man furtherly shove.
Speaker 2: He, of course, wasn't their focus, though Patrick Mahomes was mission accomplished. Held him to two hundred and ten yards under seven yards per attempt, a sub eighty rate, only one touchdown, and they picked him off him.
Speaker 5: Stirs up pick to Keisha Nixon on the next play.
Speaker 2: They got a little help from certain striped fellows, but both teams did. It was unfortunate regardless. Pack with three sacks seven QB hits, their front showed out as well as their back end did.
Speaker 16: They're in goal, Mahome stepping in trouble in Ghust, We're shut Garriott.
Speaker 2: Green Bay's QB hunters should eat again this week. Let us introduce you to the team that dispensaries across the US or trying to sponsor nobody's quarterbacks. No grass better. Giant sacked total higher than any teams by double digits.
Speaker 5: If we don't again in trouble shack for the fifth.
Speaker 2: Time, Hey, it doesn't matter to Tommy ten cents. Though DeVito has taken fifteen sacks the last two games, he has one hundred plus rating in both, and the Giants won both those games.
Speaker 18: We don't erring it out looking for Hyatt Jalen Hyatt.
Speaker 5: Oh on the siline.
Speaker 2: The Veto has a ninety two point four d for the year. That's respectable. He doesn't generate many yards passing the ball, but hard to with that O line and a lack of a top shelf receiver. Can he do enough to help New York win it's third straight or does Green Bay walk off with a four game win bender. Tennessee Titans head to South Beach this week on a four game losing streak.
Speaker 5: Going back that way tends on touchdown.
Speaker 2: They are now four and eight on the season and on the road in Miami facing the nine to three Dolphins, who put up forty five points last week.
Speaker 5: Tyry touch you you don't take touch? It are no touchdown?
Speaker 2: I mean that sums it up right. Let's see how many points the panel of ten thinks the Dolphins will win by it only.
Speaker 5: Throw a right to way to take dollars. Goodbye, another defensive touchdown for the Dolphins.
Speaker 2: Maybe though, there will be too much aqua on the field and Tua will get confused. Tennessee's defense better hope so they don't handle passing attacks very well. Maybe Uncle Rico would have gone on to in state played for the University of Idaho if they'd played against Tennessee secondary. They gave up two tds to Gardner Minshew last week, three hundred and twelve yards a rating over one hundred.
Speaker 15: Vin shoot to the air taking a deep shot to the edge. One Pierce, He's gone a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Titans gave up one hundred and five yards to wide receiver Michael Pittman one hundred to wide receiver Alec Pierce.
Speaker 5: Here's the deep shot looking for Pierce two.
Speaker 2: Needless to say, one of the easiest teams for a wide out to start against is Tennessee. Oh boy, what on.
Speaker 5: What he pound it? He's done touchdown.
Speaker 2: For trin So the Titans defense has given up a one oh eight point six rating to wideouts. Washington's defense their neighbors on that front, and when Tyreek Hill visited them last week. He went for one hundred and fifty seven yards, two touchdowns, and he didn't play all game either.
Speaker 5: Five he's tired, Hill, I'm third down. He's been the safetyop Lee today.
Speaker 2: Hungo Biloa two hundred and eighty yards over eleven yards per attempt, two touchdowns, no picks, a rating over one forty.
Speaker 5: La steps away from the pressure, gives it to jail and a lot of them. They pick up the first down. He dives inside the five.
Speaker 2: At Tennessen's defense a rating near one hundred allowed overall third worse in sue big Man.
Speaker 5: He's got the first down.
Speaker 2: And for the record, toungue Viloa not sacked once last week either.
Speaker 5: But look at that. That's ridiculous. And then the quickness to get the ball out of your hand.
Speaker 2: Asked to make that move, get those track shoes on Titans, or hope for bad weather to slow things down. Henry went for one hundred and two yards four point nine yards per run, two touchdowns.
Speaker 5: Zara Chattery except fix a way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got the t step step and then he got hurt. They at least have Taija spears in case. Seventy five yards last week four point seven per run.
Speaker 14: I J.
Speaker 5: Spears is in this place.
Speaker 2: Spears and Miami did give up a lot of rush yards to Washington close to one forty, close to five yards per carry, two touchdowns a lotus.
Speaker 5: It gets the edge and slips through, get the first out.
Speaker 2: In the Dolphins sarat Sory family guys. Bruce is like, oh no, and we won by thirty. If you can't slow Miami on offense, run game doesn't matter, and then you have to be able to keep up throwing it. Tennessee's Will Levis a clutch game, tying TV versus the Colts.
Speaker 5: Levis the ex.
Speaker 2: Theloy Hupkin wasn't enough though, under seven yards per attempt a low eighties ratings sixteen for thirty three prush are.
Speaker 3: Coming off the edge, Levis and good hands they intended for Spears.
Speaker 2: Now he goes up against the Jalen Ramsey Xavien Howard Miami secondary that just held the NFL passing yards leader after twelve weeks. Sam Howell to one hundred and twenty seven yards under six yards per attempt, no touchdowns, a pick, a low fifties rating. They're I int worth seven.
Speaker 17: He could feel why Are they going to release down the football field to go get a block? And he says, hey, man, I've studied the film Batim, go out there, grab yourself as an interception.
Speaker 5: For a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Big part of Levis's problem. Last week he took six sacks. Let us hit is he throws, but a moment I stop Dolphins pass rush one of the best three sacks last week nine QB hits.
Speaker 5: How is dump down? He goes another sex.
Speaker 2: If you don't have more wins than losses, you don't beat Miami in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: H another lot of welcome back to the line of for Devon h.
Speaker 2: Can they make it ten and er? Or is this a why the face result we see every so often Tampa Bay Buccaneers game out of first in the super tight NFC South, those.
Speaker 8: Of all downfield you gotta have it takes a catch siding with the ten's of the Sary.
Speaker 2: Life taking on the division leading Atlanta Falcons, winners of two straight.
Speaker 18: Letter to the episode that a diving catchers made by my court.
Speaker 5: Poor Falcons touchdown.
Speaker 2: Don't talk to me about records. The NFC South don't need no steaking records. Monster matchup for both because this is week fourteen and these two already played this season Week seven. Atlanta won at sixteen to thirteen, So win.
Speaker 5: The game for Atlanta. Kick from coup is away and it is good. Fly home safely, Atlanta.
Speaker 2: It was a sloppy ish type of game, obviously, but it means it's due or die time for Tampa Bay backs against the wall, which was the case last week too. Really wasn't the prettiest win, but it kept them alive.
Speaker 5: Wait about it, man, Like I say, I always say, whatever it takes to win. They don't got to be pretty. Let's go with you going.
Speaker 9: We've got a lot of games live, no fan.
Speaker 2: Two of Tampa Bay's offensive guys come in feeling good. Mike Evans feels the best seven catches one hundred and sixty two yards.
Speaker 5: Mayfield gets rid of the ball a hurry, caught ball at.
Speaker 3: The thirty one ye breaking your tackle, Mike Evans, still breaking your tackle, Dick.
Speaker 5: Just wait to the thirty six yard line. Let's have eleven yard break up the Pas over one thousand yards. Well the chimph consecutive season.
Speaker 2: Can we tip our hat to this man? Ten straight seasons, one thousand yards or better. Only Jerry Rice has a longer streak at eleven Montana and Young throwing to him. Evans had a few TV twelve years and what no disrespect to any of the whats.
Speaker 5: I'm happy with the ricord.
Speaker 13: Obviously, I had a lot of great quarterbacks and office coordinators who believed in me, so I really appreciate them, and hopefully I can keep that street going for however long Lucky the Bills.
Speaker 2: Evans scored versus Atlanta and around one six catches eighty two yards. Dude, Gibbs, that's a fucking yard touchdown. Wasn't enough obviously. Baker Mayfield's only touchdown in that game was to Evans, and he also got picked, held to an eighty one rating.
Speaker 3: They feel to throw incepted, don't you grat with the takeaway for the Falcons.
Speaker 2: Baker didn't sparkle last week either, only two hundred and two yards a sub seventy rating TD one pick.
Speaker 5: It's up for grabs. It is intercepted. You know he doesn't have a solid base. He's not stepping in the throw. Look how open Mike Evans is a.
Speaker 2: Four game interception streak. Now, this is why No One in Tampa was willing to sell you a house, Baker. This isn't Cleveland, man. Real estate is more expensive.
Speaker 5: Well, watch how open Mike Evans is.
Speaker 3: I mean that's four or five yards open on an injured defender and Baker with the inability to get it to his best receiver.
Speaker 5: That's just unacceptable in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Who knows, like I know anything about real estate, but I know Rashad White is the other buccaneer who has performed well lately. Twenty carries last week eighty four yards, four point two a run touchdown one hundred yards.
Speaker 3: The week before that, they go to White and White one was his shoulder toward the goalide that he is in a pile.
Speaker 5: Yes, he is in touch Don.
Speaker 2: Buccaneers, and he gets a lot of looks in the passing game. Atlanta held him in check their first game, though, held Tampa Bay to thirteen points. In the last two weeks, they've held their opposition to under sixteen points, held their most recent opponent to eight.
Speaker 5: Here's Dalvin Cook. Well loose Docketts.
Speaker 2: Have recovered dominating a Tim Simeon Trevor Boyle qb led offense isn't very impressive. I know, but their defense has now held quarterbacks to an eighty eight point two rating and under seven yards per attempt.
Speaker 3: Just pass.
Speaker 5: It's at it for Conklin Richie Grant defending.
Speaker 2: Tampa Bay's defense also comes in off a good game, even if it was versus a questionable passing attack and they were really shorthanded. Held Bryce Young to under one hundred and eighty yards, under six yards per attempt, no touchdowns, one pick, a low fifties rating.
Speaker 3: He's directing traffic for deeling, dealing hat he can't get, it's intercepted, and twn.
Speaker 2: Win Bill Buccaneers pass rush a four sack outing too.
Speaker 3: Pocket's collapse in He's going to be sacks and Swan went failed with the.
Speaker 2: Sack, and they do not take on a high flying passing attack with Atlanta. Mind you, it was versus New York secondary, but Desmond Ritter averaged only four point five yards per attempt, only one hundred and twenty one yards a seventy point one rate.
Speaker 5: Ridder on third down book it up. It was intended for Kyle Pitts.
Speaker 2: If rise Up wants the positive, no picks a TD and he's now six and four on the season.
Speaker 16: Here's Ritter frusher, It's fate shamle I get rid of it and it's caught by Kyle.
Speaker 2: Pits Drake London last week five targets only eight yards on one catch. No Falcons pass catcher with more than fifty one yards. Ridder took three sacks too.
Speaker 5: We got a ten ritter in trouble down.
Speaker 2: He coaches oh in the run game two point six a run on thirty four tries, only ninety yards on.
Speaker 16: The twenty five on first down, Robinson is caught in the backfield.
Speaker 2: Jon Robinson two point nine at carry. He didn't play much versus tam in round one, and Tampa Bay's defense did have trouble versus Carolinas Cuba. Hubbard two touchdowns, one hundred and four yards allowed, four point two a carry.
Speaker 3: Who's right to the goal line and he's in touchdown Panthers.
Speaker 2: Add all that up and what does it mean to you? New England Patriots off to Pittsburgh this week to take on the Steelers, both teams coming off losses. It's a battle of offensively challenged squads. New England's offense more challenged than any team in the league.
Speaker 11: And now it comes down to a fourth and eight for the Patriots. Look at the buy some times Zappy.
Speaker 13: Delivers, broke it up and incomplete.
Speaker 2: Pittsburgh meanwhile unable to score seventeen points three games in a row.
Speaker 5: Joe, they bottled it all. Look up that Boss loose vercovered on a fumble.
Speaker 2: The Patriots, though, aren't just the lowest scoring team in the NFL. They didn't score at all last week against the Chargers, whose defense is usually the cowbell for quarterbacks with fevers. Getting to the point folks would rather wan watch Christmas with the cranks. The New England's offense try and move the ball.
Speaker 13: Can then exactly here going down again, It's mac.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look at this game through Cindy Leuho's eyes, though the Grinch perspective is too easy. Get ready for a really good defensive football showing who loves good defense. Only one team in history has lost three straight games when their defense held the opposition to less than eleven points. The New England Patriots car Park.
Speaker 5: They lose yardage Jalen Mills loss of four.
Speaker 2: New England held Justin Herbert to two hundred and twelve yards last week under six yards per attempt. A sub eighty rating, no touchdowns, Harbert looking at his direction.
Speaker 8: Pass incomplete coming over the middle, well played by Miles Bryant.
Speaker 2: They've held quarterbacks to a sub ninety rate on the season. Now too, Patriots defense held LA's run game to twenty nine yards, just one point to a carry.
Speaker 5: Beckler is buried.
Speaker 13: Josh Ootja gets there first as Eckler is blowed up.
Speaker 2: Okay, but the Steelers defense held Arizona's rush attack to three point nine a run, held Kyler Murray to one hundred and forty five yards. They've held passing attacks to an eighty point two rating top ten.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 9: Here they come through the middle, Roberts can't get them, and that ball sweater is incomplete.
Speaker 5: All the pleasure was heavy.
Speaker 2: TJ. Watt half a sack last week, fourteen now for the year, Alex high Smith one and a half bags, half a dozen for the season for him.
Speaker 5: Will they come tony dollars? High Smith?
Speaker 2: Each fan base doesn't really have beef with their team's defense. Question is what can each offense do against those respective ds. Pittsburgh is seven to five, so this game still very much matters, And it wasn't that their offense didn't have a few guys shine last week. It's that they didn't shine at the right moments. Four for eleven on third down, zero for one on fourth, one for three in the red zone.
Speaker 9: Downfield, they go and it's incomplete and they're looking for the then Connor Hayward.
Speaker 2: And that was against an Arizona defense not having a great year. Najee Harris under four yards per carry. Kenny Pickett left the game with an ankle injury. That didn't help.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: He takes a big hit, right.
Speaker 9: We led better, led better, got him, You're right, look at he always holding onto that right leg.
Speaker 2: Mitch Trubisky came on eleven for seventeen a touchdown, no picks over one hundred rating at least.
Speaker 9: And Forbisky, we'll go to the air to the end zone, cut touchdown, cut out, chockson.
Speaker 5: Got it.
Speaker 2: George Pickens had eighty six yards always.
Speaker 9: Got him las catch and it is made by George Pickens.
Speaker 2: And Jalen Warren went for almost sixty yards on the ground six point six a carry. So there were a few Pittsburgh bright spots.
Speaker 5: Look at the burst, look at the run into the secondary.
Speaker 2: Lightning quick Also Pittsburgh quarterbacks, zero sacks taken against a Pats defense that picked up zero bags last week and have a very low sack total on the year. Beatle Bailey, meantime, took five Zappi just one hundred and forty one yards last week five point six yards per attempt, a sub seventy rating. He did not spark anything.
Speaker 5: Up sort what's up? Sampy never hit a checks.
Speaker 2: Patriots did run for one hundred and forty eight yards four point six of Carrey versus LA.
Speaker 5: Back to the ground game here with Elliott.
Speaker 2: Aided by a thirty nine yarder by Taekwon Thornton.
Speaker 5: This is forty five Thorntons that Patriots hit a home run.
Speaker 2: Remember Big Ben versus TV twelve. Remember Superman movies not being depressing. Remember Jesse James in The Upside Down World. Remember Anthony Smith's guarantee try hard to this week while you watch maybe, and remember to leave a score in the comments section along with your worst Christmas movie. That way I can use it next time instead of dumping on the crunks every time. The Minnesota Vikings head to the strip following their bye week, meeting up with the Las Vegas Raiders. Also coming off their week of rest, big game for both teams. As we head down the stretch.
Speaker 3: To the corner football hod, what's.
Speaker 2: That Minnesota doesn't need out from under a payment, but they could definitely use a friend. So does plugging JJ back into the lineup, restore the good times and make the offense Dino might again.
Speaker 5: He's on the run and he is gone.
Speaker 14: Touchdown Vikings Justin Jefferson, Justin Jefferson returns this week not to sell seniors medicare, though, to try and make the Vikings great again. Zone to Jefferson, Touchdown.
Speaker 2: Raiders taking on a Minnesota club that's lost two in a row now hasn't scored twenty one in either of those games. Jefferson hasn't played since Week five. Captain Kirk was still at the controls of the ship back then, and now it's Joshua Dobbs. He was looking all picard when he first took over. Then came two losses in a row, heading into their break where he looked more like Archer. Dobbs not faring great in either the four interception law to Chicago making it hard for the in Dobbs. We trust crowd to feel very trusting Dobbs snow.
Speaker 3: Hot and on the deflection an interception by Brisker.
Speaker 2: Not Stirling. Archer, by the way, have some class, though he'd make a great enterprise captain Raiders. DBS also have wide receivers kJ Osborne and Jordan Addison to deal with Vegas play versus wide receivers in twenty twenty three, solid holding them to a sub ninety rate, quarterbacks to a ninety rate.
Speaker 9: Bums on the Bravocator comes play and complete the defense.
Speaker 2: Jefferson may not have to star this week, though, if Vegas defense doesn't shore up some things on how they play tight ends a one oh six point three rate allowed to the gronk heads of the world.
Speaker 5: TJ.
Speaker 2: Hockinson one of those heads. If he was a tight end drink, you'd find him on the top shelf, and he's been Dobb's favorite targets.
Speaker 3: Sound Hawkinson touchdown.
Speaker 2: Overall, the black Hole defense has been a mixed bag. Few takeaways, have given up a lot of yards, not great on third down, and so is.
Speaker 9: Luxon touchdown for a second consecutive game.
Speaker 2: They don't have a lot of sacks either, save mad Max of course. Crosby again playing the road warrior role eleven and a half QB takedowns. No one else on the team has three.
Speaker 5: Good away Donny goes Crosby what a.
Speaker 2: Suck pass rush on the other side of things plays a bigger role in this game. Vikings are probably gonna send the house after Ad and O'Connell. AOC has the gamer label so far, but being good at Madden isn't going to do the Raiders offense any good for TDS six iron T's mid seventies rate for the rook in twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Three Throwski Subdad.
Speaker 2: Rimses gay Vegas offense. In turn, has it sparkled under seventeen points per game. I've only managed twenty two plus once all year.
Speaker 18: Good time going teap looking for tockowns, shooted un run for.
Speaker 2: Romsies stacked up against the Minnesota defense that's held upon it's under twenty two and six of their last seven balls out.
Speaker 5: Sheldon Day is there and that is a huge takeaway for this Vikings defense.
Speaker 2: In order to up his game this week, O'Connell has to be able to beat Minnesota's blitz. No team sends heat more often, but here's the silver and black lining O'Connell's a mid seventies rating. Dude overall rating jumps to ninety three versus five plus pass rushers.
Speaker 9: It's third down and five O'Connell, He's cut him myrs tuxs Tom.
Speaker 2: Part of beating Minnesota's blitz is being able to evade Minnesota's edge rushing duo dj Wanham on one side half a dozen sacks d Kneel the QB Hunter on the other side Baker's dozen plus a donut hole thirteen and a half. If my donut math is right.
Speaker 8: Scape's late Russell Wilson was trying to step up and through, as we've seen him throughout the course of the year.
Speaker 14: This year, just unable to do it.
Speaker 2: Jacoby Myers DeVante Adams AOC's top two targets. Don't worry, dudes, the lawmaker isn't coming after you. Myers has been good for a little over fifty yards per game, Adam's a little over sixty five per contest.
Speaker 5: First in ten, Go in You boys.
Speaker 17: Dodams denis a tuxtown what off troll Raiders.
Speaker 2: Rookie tight end Michael Meyer hasn't killed it this year, but Minnesota doesn't have Jamie Lee Curtis to defend him month late.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Viking's also one of the easier teams for tight ends to succeed against, with a one to fourteen rating allowed to the position.
Speaker 5: He's got Comet, and.
Speaker 3: Comet's got the first down inside the twenty and now inside the fifteen.
Speaker 2: Run games for both teams X factors. Josh Jacobs under four yards per carry facing a Minnesota defense holding running backs to three point six a run. Minnesota's Alexander Madison also under four a run, but Las Vegas defense hasn't been as stingy versus backs, giving up four point four per Cleveland Brown's at home, hoping to snap a two game losing streak. They're taking on a team that knows how they feel, sort of.
Speaker 5: Got it.
Speaker 2: Jacksonville Jaguars visiting to Dog Pound, coming in off a loss check. They're an above five hundred team in a playoff spot check. They don't have their starting quarterback.
Speaker 5: Check that you look right there.
Speaker 3: That is the left tackle Walker Little, who stepped back on the inside of the ankle of Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 2: Totally bogus, but better than it looked at first. Trevor Lawrence probably doesn't play this week high ankle sprain. If he doesn't, it's CJ. Bethard, the silver lining dude came off the bench and went nine for ten.
Speaker 3: Here's ets catching ron inside field.
Speaker 5: Goal range already.
Speaker 2: Whoever starts will have to make do without wide receiver Christian Kirk too, though he left last week and is probably done for the year. So tight end Evan Ingram. Nice game versus the Bengals nine catches over eighty yards, a touchdown.
Speaker 3: Quick throw Ingram looking for blocks, getting blocks, and his farts touchdown of the air.
Speaker 2: Wide receivers A Jones five catches almost eighty yards.
Speaker 3: Lawrence is to get it, to say, Jones up to the thirty nine and exactly what the Jaguars needed.
Speaker 5: A completion of twenty.
Speaker 2: Three in white out. Parker Washington six catches over sixty yards in a score n.
Speaker 3: Zone had talks touchdown after the deflection.
Speaker 5: Parker Washington.
Speaker 2: Alvin Ridley looms as well. Eight targets only twenty six yards, though most of that group's production came with Lawrence dishing it, and it came against a Bengals defense not playing the pass at the levels. Cleveland's has been elite stats against quarterbacks for the season.
Speaker 5: Had play football.
Speaker 2: Jaguars quarterbacks having to run for Miles Garrett, he eats qbs for lunch.
Speaker 5: Got beggit, got beggar Yeah, diggit yeah, daggett.
Speaker 2: It wasn't Bowl last week and needed to let things digest because he and Cleveland's normally lock down defense did not show up for the Rams game. Garrett didn't have a single tackle, let alone sack. Cleveland's secondary game up two hundred and seventy nine yards to Matthew Stafford, three touchdowns, didn't pick him off a rating over one ten Stafford over.
Speaker 3: Nakula on the run Hookah Nakula turns on the afterburners.
Speaker 2: They gave up one hundred plus yards to Poopa Nakua, gave up three tds to Ram wide.
Speaker 3: Out Stafford looking throws Cooper Cup with the Rams touchdown and.
Speaker 2: On the ground, the Browns gave up eighty eight yards to Kyron Williams and a score and.
Speaker 3: Williams driving into the in zone for a Rams touchdown.
Speaker 2: Defense isn't the only group in brown coming in rattled either their offense. Cleveland saw their number one receiver leave her as well. Maury Cooper left their game with a concussion, which could leave PJ. Flacco or d. T. Walker or Joe Robinson handcuffed. Flacco got the nod versus La threw a couple touchdowns over two hundred and fifty yards.
Speaker 3: Lacco looking for Bryant, floats it to the tight end at the five into the in zone for a Brown's touchdown.
Speaker 2: It was the most productive Cleveland's passing game has looked in a while, just came in a blowout. Elijah Moore was Flacco's go to with Cooper sidelined, hauled in a forty two yard or eighty three yards on the day.
Speaker 5: Wants to go deep. He's got a man out there. It's he lies. Look more and more. Is he in bounds? Yes?
Speaker 2: He is well targets four catches. Is a little rough, though It's not like the Browns face of Jaguars pass defense that did much in their loss. Though to a backup, mind you, thirty two of thirty seven three hundred and fifty four yards allowed to Jake Brownie's just.
Speaker 3: One floated caught by Chase and he is got.
Speaker 2: Cleveland's quarterback will have to account for Josh Allen Looe picked a ball off. Okay, it was an early Christmas president. He also had a sacond and a half though, dude's up to thirteen and a half bags. He's not the other Josh Allen. The other Josh Allen is the other Josh Allen.
Speaker 5: Now he's blitz.
Speaker 3: Routing is dumped, and it's Josh Allen again.
Speaker 2: Cleveland run game led by Kareem Hunt week thirteen, just forty eight yards. Jaguar held Cincinnati's Joe Mixon under four per run. This game has injury updates written all over it. Cincinnati Bengals at home this week with air renewed sense of hope for the twenty twenty three season.
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 2: They welcome the red hot, Yeah, the red hot. Indianapolis Colts winners of four straight.
Speaker 5: Back that way en Zode touchdown.
Speaker 2: Both teams had to put in some ot last week, but it pays time and a half, so why not. The Colts are a do whatever it takes scrappy type of team. Block a punp for a TD. If we need to get defensive at times, ground and pound some games, and if we need to hit the opposition with mister dynamite Gardner Minshew. Last week two touchdowns over three hundred yards a rating over one hundred.
Speaker 15: Minshoot to the air, taking a deep shot to the ed zone Piers, He's gone.
Speaker 2: Touchdown over a mountain, People over a mountain. Two one hundred yard receivers versus Tennessee Alec Pierce one on the nose a touchdown.
Speaker 5: Here's the deep shot looking for Pears time.
Speaker 2: Minshew's go to Michael Pittman one hundred and five yards in a score.
Speaker 5: It's got the first down.
Speaker 2: Colts passing attack was up against one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL. Cincinnati's isn't that, but they have not fared well without their star cornerback, who has missed the last two games, Cam Taylor Britt who's now on IR Bengals gave up three hundred yards plus through the air last week, a rating near one. Twenty two touchdowns, no picks over eight yards per attempt allowed.
Speaker 3: Throw Angram looking for blocks, getting blocks, and his first touchdown of the air.
Speaker 2: No fault to their pass rush, though Minshew has to keep tabs on Sam Cobbard and Trey Hendrickson. They accounted for two of Cincinnati's four backs.
Speaker 5: Lawrence pulls it down and now down he goes. That is Hubbart.
Speaker 2: Hendrickson is the most consistent quarterback hunter in the game. Eleven and a half on the year, has registered a half sack or more in ten of their twelve games.
Speaker 5: Thunderbackside pressure. The ball is out a strip sack and it's recovered by Sam Hubbard. Trey hendricks had got it.
Speaker 2: Bengals defense comes in off a strong outing against the run. They held the Jaguars to two point a to carry. Colts are without JT again. Zach Moss took over, but he didn't do much last week. He's plenty capable.
Speaker 5: Though, leathering, bouncing off Taglars. He's in there touchdown ah.
Speaker 2: Indeed, why I know GNR usually cranks when the Bengals run out at home, but maybe this week they go. Imagine Dragons two day sing it you made me a you made me as this.
Speaker 3: One floated, caught by Chase and he is got on.
Speaker 2: The road versus a crazed crowd rooting for a team buying for the number one seed. Jake Browning, make you a Believer? Thirty two of thirty seven, three hundred and fifty four yards a TV no interceptions, almost ten yards per attempt a rating over one point fifteen, calling him Jake Cooley at.
Speaker 3: Browning has a man Chase one handed grab for the first out.
Speaker 2: You know what he figured out right out of the gate. If I put the ball in that number one dude's hands, I look good. So he loaded up on Chase Jamar twelve targets, eleven catches, one hundred and forty nine yards, A paint jobs one.
Speaker 3: For Chase, a bobble and he got it. What a catch by Jamar.
Speaker 2: Chase Browning filled things out with the usual crowd. Joe Mixon forty nine yards receiving Tyler Boyd thirty seven. T Higgins returned he had thirty six. Five different guys had thirty five plus yards.
Speaker 8: This route by t Higgins is outstanding against Tyson Campbell, and that's what they've been missing.
Speaker 2: Not having t Higgins on the field did. Folts present a different challenge, though. While Browning dealt with Josh Allen rushing him, Indianapolis's pass rush is much deeper and more dangerous. They racked up six more sacks week thirteen, Browning having to elude dudes who now have the second most bags of any team.
Speaker 5: There's the Forest under bricks of down.
Speaker 2: Colts pass defense didn't look good, giving up the tying touchdown late last week to the joy Hopkins, but they held Will Levis to two hundred and twenty four yards and eighty point nine rating. They've held quarterbacks to a low eighties rate for the season. Healthy. I int total.
Speaker 5: Levison as he throws for a moment. A loose stop.
Speaker 2: Folts run defense was their soft spot versus the Titans four point nine are run to the King over one hundred yards and two scores.
Speaker 5: Derek Chattery and stop its white. He's got exist touchdown.
Speaker 2: Folts giving up four point one are run to backs in twenty twenty three not great, not terrible mixing. Then next he scored twice versus the Jaguars.
Speaker 3: And now mix in still going touchdown Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Under four yards per carry, though he did grind out close to seventy yards. There is a lot on the line for both squads. Browning Leavers will be out in full force. Will they be able to extinguish minshew Mania.
Speaker 17: Wilson in trouble avoids it rifles interceptor.
Speaker 2: Texan's defense comes off a game they won. I mean, the offense was good, but Houston's defense with the game ending I int versus Russell, Wilson picked him off three times.
Speaker 17: On first down from the twenty, that one intercepted, Wilson turns it over.
Speaker 2: Cornerback Derek Stingley picked russ twice. He has an int in three straight now, step and.
Speaker 17: Throw intercepted and it's stingly for the second time today.
Speaker 2: It's not that Houston's defense has been locked down all year, but it was one of their better showings. Rookie defensive end will Anderson had himself a game. He was on Wilson during that goal line stand, forcing throwaways and the pick, and he got to him twice earlier. After a slow start. He's got four sacks in his last six games.
Speaker 5: Fakes the pitch.
Speaker 17: Wilson is dumped by Anders said, he's been everywhere for Houston.
Speaker 2: Now he goes after who Trevor Boyle, Todd, Simeon, Vincent and adult Man. You can see it in Sala's face. No one's flying in with a green cape either. Jets have lost five in a row and it's an offense that Elf would liken to that fake. Santa's Odor haven't scored fourteen points in six straight games.
Speaker 5: I think that's the Pols Falcons.
Speaker 2: Recovered Jets went from Boyle to Simeon last week. They combined to pick up two first downs on fifteen tries. Neither guy averaged six yards per attempt. Smells like beef and cheese. Indeed, not like real Santa at all.
Speaker 5: He's looking everywhere but down the field. So if you're gonna look anywhere but down the field, you're clearly not throwing the ball anymore. Put two hands on it please.
Speaker 2: Houston's offense, on the other hand, is not one of the Willie Santas of the world.
Speaker 3: C J.
Speaker 2: Stroud more like what Kurk Russell ish. He's newer, but well worth the watch.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Stroud is for sure, no matter what you think of Kurk. Two hundred and seventy plus yards last week, a touchdown over ten yards per attempt, a rating over one hundred versus a Denver defense that had been shutting Qub's down recently.
Speaker 17: Stroud looking, Stroud ends out wide open touchdown.
Speaker 2: Collins wide receiver Nico Collins at nine yards short of one thousand yards already because he went for one hundred and ninety one last week, plus he scored how do you spell underrated, Nico?
Speaker 17: That's how home run ball for Stroud downfield and Nego Collins goes down to get it at twenty six.
Speaker 2: I'm so tired of blue tents and carts. Roocky wide receiver Tank Dell broken fibula like Cole in the stocking. I know how that feels for real. I legit got it and it wasn't a joke. I digress point is Houston's passing attack has to do battle with the tough New York secondary shorthanded and that makes this a really big test for Stroud. He relies on wide receivers for the most part, Jets holding white Outs to a seventy six point one rating, fourth lowest three touchdowns against seven and I.
Speaker 3: This defense is doing everything every single week to give their offense some kind of chance to win a football game.
Speaker 2: Now, Stroud does mix in tight ends as well. Last week he didn't have Dalton Schultz, so he used Brevin Jordan to the tune of three catches sixty four yards.
Speaker 17: Stroud open Mandrevin Sjordan, Jordan takes it.
Speaker 5: To the outside.
Speaker 2: Aside from New York secondary, another area to watch if you're looking for upset material. Stroud took five sacks last week.
Speaker 5: Stroud try to step up. Stroud is sacked.
Speaker 2: Jets pass rush one of the top pressure cookers in the league, three sacks last week.
Speaker 16: Rudder rolling right off Thurd out steps up, slides out at the forty nine.
Speaker 2: But if big butts don't lie and this one doesn't not mine, I mean this butt. Stroud has taken three plus sacks in a game six times this year, one hundred plus rating and four of them to the DA.
Speaker 6: You's got delayed.
Speaker 2: Both teams rush attacks are major factors most games. Anyway, neither produces big numbers. Texas fans, you used to score guessers all going with you? Yet Carolina Panthers still stuck on one win. I guess it wasn't the head coach on the road versus New Orleans this week, who can't afford to be that team even if they also come in off a loss.
Speaker 3: Balls on the ground and the Lions have it, it's a fumbled snap. Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Saints are only a game out of first. They have a matchup with division leading Atlanta ahead. Still, so no crying over spilled milk. Take care of business against the worst team in the NFL. Take care of business against a team you already beat.
Speaker 16: Get out of skate, lost the ball, Manderson got the knock.
Speaker 13: The other's still scrammling four it back outside the forty, and the Saints say they haven't.
Speaker 2: It was all the way back in Week two. But for Bryce Young and Carolina things haven't changed much. Young held under a ninety rate that game, held to a fifty two point nine rate last week, under one hundred and eighty yards, under six yards per attempt, no touchdowns, a pick. He's had maybe two good games in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: He's directed traffic for theeling feeling had he can't get into, intercepted and twn winfields.
Speaker 2: The Saints defense he faces this week just gave up two touchdowns to Jared Goff and their loss last week a rating over one fifteen over the men hum and.
Speaker 5: Ross Saint Brown want to start for Detroit.
Speaker 2: Saints only gave up two hundred and thirteen yards passing at least, and Detroit's passing attack is one of the best. Saints secondary normally one of the best as well.
Speaker 5: Let's sit rip knocked away by Paul Cinnadevo.
Speaker 2: No Orleans owns a major advantage when Carolina has the ball, so put up twenty eight on offense like last week, and that should be enough.
Speaker 5: Camara straight ahead for the Saints touchdown.
Speaker 2: It wasn't enough versus the Lions, but twenty eight was their third highest scoring game. Derek Carr rating over one hundred over ten yards per attempt. He was seventeen for twenty two on a TV. He had a pick, but he was looking pretty good.
Speaker 5: Steps up, let's sit fly, He's got a ta Harry, and.
Speaker 2: Then he got hurt. Jameis Winston came on. He couldn't rally them. We'll see who starts this week, but whoever it is, probably throws to Chris o'lavay a lot. He comes in off one hundred and nineteen yard.
Speaker 5: Game, floats one no leave under drown. O lave comes back and makes the grab.
Speaker 2: Running Back Alvin Kamara gets the second most looks usually six catches last week, fifty eight yards.
Speaker 3: It's a screen and a good time to call it. Kamara has a first down and the liance tarotzol.
Speaker 2: Alvin also comes in off a two TD rushing game.
Speaker 5: Caamara. He's in for the Saints touchdown.
Speaker 2: And Taysom Hill went for fifty nine yards rushing a score four point five a carry, the.
Speaker 3: Quarterbacks drost in his feet tucked up at midfield.
Speaker 2: Those three pretty much the focal points for Carolina's defense. Panthers gave up four point two yards per run to Rashad White week fourteen, plus a touchdown.
Speaker 3: They go to White and light lowers his shoulder towards a goal line and he is in a pile ye touchdown.
Speaker 2: And as for o Lave, Carolina also got beat bad by a wide receiver last week. Mike Evans went for one hundred and sixty two yards in a score.
Speaker 5: And Evans has one man the beats.
Speaker 3: Inside the ten, dives toward the pilot.
Speaker 2: Still he was the only guy that got him. Repeating myself for the non Carolina fans who don't know their secondary keeps them competitive. They held Baker Mayfield the two hundred and two yards only one touchdown. They picked him off a sub seventy rate.
Speaker 9: They failed.
Speaker 3: He's got Evans offen, it's up for praps, it is intercepted.
Speaker 5: Exafe your woods.
Speaker 2: Someone always thinks Carolina will pull win number two, especially versus a team that just lost, but how about this one.
Speaker 1: NFL Game Deview is a production of the NFL in partnership with iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.