Speaker 1: This is, he said, ayad Ho with Eric Winter and Rosalind Fantaz. All Right, welcome to our holiday episode, where he said, ayad Ho. As we end this twenty twenty four a year, it's been a lot of fun. It's been a good time. We wanted to do something short but sweet for our final episode of the year. So this week is Christmas and we're, like I said, heading into the new year. No matter what you are or are not celebrating this week, we wanted to make sure you all know how much this year and you being here with us has meant to Roz and I. I mean the fact that you take the time out of your busy days to listen to us, support us. It is something we do not take for granted. So we appreciate you. Thank you for the listens and for being part of that, he said, Aadho family. And as we take some time off to be with our families this week, we wanted to leave you with a fun little holiday episode, like I said, So we're gonna do that, he said, ad O. Holiday topics, word associations. All right, ro okay, so I'm gonna say a word. You're gonna tell me the first word that comes to your mind, and then I will tell you mine, and then we'll see uh, and then we'll switch. Okay, okay, okay, remember holiday themed? First word silent?
Speaker 2: Uh huh?
Speaker 1: What's your answer to silent? Okay, there you go. I had a feeling you would say that that sounds like spot on. Okay, jingle bell easy, Happy.
Speaker 2: Holidays?
Speaker 1: Okay. I didn't think you were going to say that.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you think I was gonna say?
Speaker 1: New Year?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: But that's good, Happy holidays works? All right? Your turn. You get to Quisby.
Speaker 2: Let me see what one of the words. Word number one is snow man. Snow man. Yeah, oh, I didn't think you were going to say that.
Speaker 1: Oh what do you think I was gonna say? What?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: Holiday themed? Well?
Speaker 2: Because all okay, next word.
Speaker 1: Is naughty sex No, that could be holiday themed.
Speaker 2: No, I thought you were gonna say naughty professor.
Speaker 1: Not nutty. Naughty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, naughty, No.
Speaker 1: The professor, the freaking professor is nutty professor. AU that's naughty. What the movie nutty Professor is n u t t y nutty disaster? Naughty professor? Are you role playing? I guess the obvious would have been naughty or nice like fough Professor, you.
Speaker 2: Didn't even do.
Speaker 1: That was the first one that came to mind for me. What about God Mary Christmas?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought you were gonna say that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, nutty professor that anyway, well we did. We were on with a couple.
Speaker 2: So let's talk a little about the new year. Okay, twenty five. What was your favorite podcast to listen to besides your own? I was gonna say, well.
Speaker 1: He's Yeah, you're gonna be better at this than me because you listen way more podcasts than I do. You is probably call call her daddy.
Speaker 2: Or call her daddy. Yeah, I love I love her. I think she's fantastic. But I listened to other ones as well, but I call her daddy. Is a is a fun one. I listened to a lot of podcasts from Puerto Rico, Rice that you're not gonna know about, but I hope says with the news of Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: Favorite film or television series you watch this year for you?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, the second season of Another self Turkish from Turkey and on Netflix is Secreto del Rio, a Mexican series from Mexico. Obsessed. I just started watching the ultimatum on Netflix the new season fun.
Speaker 1: I never heard thought of any of these things. It was in succession this year, Am I wrong? No?
Speaker 2: What about the Christian bell that I want you to see with the guy from what I remember that you should see its?
Speaker 1: Really, i know it's supposed to be good, but I'm not gonna see that. I just don't care.
Speaker 2: Favorite favorite family photo from the year.
Speaker 1: Probably my J. C.
Speaker 4: Penny ones that you're joking that one, so, guys, we're the funniest joke is I did this, uh, this great shoot at Jason Penny Portraits, and I felt it was so sad.
Speaker 1: Because Ross couldn't be there. We have these cute family pictures and uh they were so nice holiday theme though, but you were very missed. I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: He drinks coffee every single day with a couple of him with the kids and I'm not included.
Speaker 1: And favorite photo from this year from us is probably We've had a few with the kids that I think are nice. I think some of the photos from Kapa we had a great.
Speaker 2: We should do we should do a photo shoot like an updated photoshoot of us. Favorite song of the year. Well, Eric is subsessed with Kendrick Lamar's NUCYD so anything Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 1: Right, that's the Love That Love that album. What's your favorite song?
Speaker 2: The theme song from my movie is called Where a Woman Lives. And guess what, guys, I I'm going to record this song with the artist that sings a song and the composer of the song. We're gonna do like a little homemade music video and we're going to put some images of the movie. So we're just going to have a little thing and I want to sing. I'm petrified and I'm going to sing again just to see how it goes, just for fun. Why not the biggest accomplishment of the year.
Speaker 1: Well, you skipped one favorite time you spent together just the two of you. Oh wow, she doesn't have one, so just skipped right over that one favorite time. So for the six months we were together this year, what was your favorite time?
Speaker 2: Wow, you're so dramatic.
Speaker 1: They've gone so long. Favorite time we spent together. I probably go back again because you were gone so much, but probably the family time of Cabo. I love that trip with the question is just the two of us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we haven't done anything.
Speaker 1: Just tools we went anniversary know we did Bill Burr at the Hollywood Bowl. That was a fun night.
Speaker 2: Was in so long with my company?
Speaker 1: Well still just.
Speaker 2: Remember the times when we would just go away for the weekend, like we went to Encanto in Santa Barbara on the seat too. What happened to those times that we would just travel ourselves?
Speaker 1: Those times are long go. We haven't done that in forever. Wow, So do we have a favorite time the two of just the two of us. I mean we've had a couple of dinner dates and stuff like that was nice. Anniversary was nice and nice, right anniversary dinner. Biggest accomplishment of the year, I know, yours very easily.
Speaker 2: Mine was my movie.
Speaker 1: That's an easy one.
Speaker 2: Yeah for you. It was becoming a TikTok TikTok star.
Speaker 1: I did a funny one the other day.
Speaker 2: That was so annoying. I can't even watch.
Speaker 1: Did you watch the last one I did it?
Speaker 2: I don't know which.
Speaker 1: Broh or bro I'm not your bro. It was with one of the you guys on the show.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen that one.
Speaker 1: Embarrassed the heck out of Sabella. She hated it.
Speaker 2: It's really crazy, how guys, how I pushed I basically, you know, the Rookie ABC, and everybody on the Rookie should thank me because I think the success of that show is it's pretty much on my shoulders.
Speaker 1: A little.
Speaker 2: Awareness and the technical awareness that these people have that they had zero let me repeat that again. Zero.
Speaker 1: No, No, ABC had decent TikTok following.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe maybe three thousand follows.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he had like eight hundred thousand followers when I got on TikTok. Do it well?
Speaker 2: Anyways, So I convinced Eric to join TikTok. No, it's ridiculous, cheesy. Never hate social media. You're out of your mind. No, And I said, no, I want your audience. I want just build community. Eric, you know you need, you need to put yourself out that you know, just do it. It's amazing. Just follow the Ryan Reynolds playbook. And then he decided just to make it things that are trending. Stupidity. Let's say I put this.
Speaker 1: No because I have a theme is doing trends.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't anyways.
Speaker 1: So it's my alter ego.
Speaker 2: But to your your alter ego stupid Anyways, clearly it.
Speaker 1: Has don't worry. TikTok's getting banned in the New Year. Anyways, there's something that going to it has.
Speaker 2: Worked because he has millions of followers. He can say he and people.
Speaker 1: Go, he said, I.
Speaker 2: Love you and I'm this it is crazy. So I appreciate. I think it's amazing, and I am very proud of myself for pushing you to do that, inspiring, inspiring your cast mates to also do tiktoks another all mega famous and TikTok girl, thank you, roset In Sanchez. Anyway, it's a merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: All right. Do either of us have any hopes of resolutions for the New.
Speaker 2: Year that Eric does a different content for TikTok and I mean, continue your trends. It's working. Goods to you. No, no, all kidding aside, I'm very I'm not proud. I'm very impressed by your strategy. It clearly worked and bravo, and I think it's amazing. I just want you to expand, you know, expand fly a little more. That's all. Push yourself, challenge yourself to do what I want to do.
Speaker 1: He you guys, I'm here.
Speaker 2: You know you can be more dynamic than that.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what's your what's your resolution for the New year.
Speaker 3: My resolution is being home more, and I want to get in crazy, crazy shape, and I want to write my next script, and I want to train my voice and train, train and train.
Speaker 2: Because twenty twenty six, my goal is to go to the Broadway.
Speaker 1: I support all that.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm going to I'm going to go on the record now, everybody, and about two weeks into the new year, I want us all to be prepared for the net kink that is in her neck that she can't move because she did a couple crunch, and then the neck is kink, and then the resolution might might fall. But I hope she stays with it, even with the tweaked neck and the subcranial headache, and I hope I hope to do the same. And then you'll probably see me with my back pain. No, I'm going to try to be in awesome shape too, and then my back pain will kick it and that' all fall apart as well.
Speaker 2: Why don't we do it together, Why don't we commit to be that couple? You know what? I have your new content for TikTok. We're going to show the world that when you work out as a couple, you thrive as a couple and then we do it together and getting crazy shape and fall apart at the same time.
Speaker 1: Quits first, listen, my resolution is just to continue to work on my patients, to continue to expand into the new year with other business ventures, and continue card and be with the family as much as possible. And I have the same hopes for the kids that bring. I just want great health and happiness in the new year. I don't really expect a whole lot other than to be supportive for the family and be there.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you to expect a whole.
Speaker 1: Lot from myself. I just kind of like, go with the flow.
Speaker 2: I don't like that. I don't like that. I mean, that's true that you go with the flow and you're at peace, and you know you take one day at a time. I'm actually doing that. I'm actually consciously telling myself ross one day at a time after my nephew passed away, one day at a time. But I don't want you to be a comfort mister. How do you call that complacent? Yes, I don't want that.
Speaker 1: I'm never complacent. I'm never complacent. I just my goals are to continue to work, all right. I told you expand businesses and you know, build guys.
Speaker 2: We wish everybody an incredible Christmas, all holidays, and happy New Year. We're going to be loving on you, praying for you, you, hugging you from a distance. We appreciate your support, your comments, your love, the good criticism, the great criticism. We appreciate it all because it means that you guys listen, and you guys care and we matter. So thank you, thank you, thank you, Happy holidays.
Speaker 1: Happy holidays, Love you, love you, Thanks for listening. Don't forget to write us a review and tell us what you think.
Speaker 5: If you want to follow us on Instagram, check us out at he said Ajab or an email Eric and Ross at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 5: Ajab is part of iHeartRadio's Mike would Douda podcast Network.
Speaker 1: See you next time, ye