Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show, Macy is on the phone today for It's Against a Cheater. She's been with her boyfriend Tyler for five years, but now she thinks something might be going on. Macy, why do you tell us what's going on with Tyler? Why do you think he's cheating?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hi, so, yeah, we've been seeing this for five years. So basically, the other day I was briefly just you know, walking by and looks over his phone and I see that he's texting my friend Mackenzie, one of my best friends, and then I asked her about it. He's just looking at me, denying it like I'm crazy, and yeah, now I'm just like I can't get out in my head, like.
Speaker 5: Did you see any of the text or anything.
Speaker 4: I didn't see the text, but I saw her name.
Speaker 6: Isn't really that weird for your man to talk to your best friend? I mean the denying part, yes, yeah, but that makes me feel like maybe he's planning a surprise for you or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, it doesn't bother me that he's texting, just the fact that he denying it, Like I don't know why he would deny it.
Speaker 7: If it is a surprise, that makes sense he would deny it, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I don't think he would deny it. It's weird, like you, like, we're pretty honest with each other for the most part. It's kind of weird because I feel like something's up. I don't know, have like a real like like a weird feeling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, has anything else been going on?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 4: I actually spoke to my friend Nickckenzie and I asked her, like, you know, like, what's what's going on? She said that's there's nothing going on or she's denying it too, So I don't know, it's really weird. I saw it clear as day that he that he's texting her, like she's at the top of the text list.
Speaker 2: And did you ask her specifically like I saw that he was texting you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kind of like hey, like what's going on? Like were you texting him? Like I still I stow your name, And she's just she's just denied it and she's acting weird. So now I feel like really awkward.
Speaker 6: So aside from the back that the fact that both of them are denying that they were speaking to each other, which is red flaggy. Yeah, is anything else weird happening?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 6: Are you and your man still intimate? Is your friend ignoring you outside of where you would normally hang out? Like? Is any of that stuff happening?
Speaker 4: Honestly, I've I've just been trying to avoid her. I think it's just really weird. She's acting weird too.
Speaker 5: Is she the kind of friend that you could see.
Speaker 1: Looking up with your man?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, the backstory is that when me and Tyler met, we met junior year at a party in college, and that same year I met McKenzie. So they were actually hooking up before me and Tyler got exclusive, like but before we even met, Like, it was nothing crazy. They weren't in a relationship or anything. But I know that they were hooking up in the past, but then everything was fine, Like everything was.
Speaker 5: Fine, Macie.
Speaker 6: You should have told us at the very beginning, because that changes this entire conversation.
Speaker 5: Definitely, okay, whist okay?
Speaker 6: So is she okay with you hooking up or like getting together with him after or like was she mad about it?
Speaker 4: No, she wasn't mad at all.
Speaker 5: Oh, well, you told us what grocery store.
Speaker 2: He's a rewards card member at so we'll do the usual, plays song come Back, and then call and pretend to be from the grocery store and tell him that every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those to you or to her, okay, or to somebody else. Oh go, sure, okay, cool, We'll plays song come Back and then hopefully he isn't cheating, but find out if he is with Sketch Cheater next. If you're just joining us for today's to Ketch a Cheater, Macy is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of five years named Tyler might be cheating. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store where he's a Rewards card member and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to his girlfriend, Macy or to somebody else. But before we do that, Macie, why don't you remind everybody of what's going on with your boyfriend Tyler.
Speaker 4: So yeah, basically I feel like he's cheating on me. I thought the other day that he was texting my friend McKenzie and we're all very close. Basically, he's denying it. She's deniging it that nothing's going on. But when we met in college, they were hooking up, obviously before me and Tyler, but they stopped hooking up and we're still front Well yeah, obviously they're still friends.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and so she's been texting. Well, we'll see if we can figure it out. Okay, ready to call him? Yeah, okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is Gorban calling from So I was looking for Tyler is a.
Speaker 5: Rewards card member.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well this is Tyler.
Speaker 5: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call.
Speaker 2: I'm actually calling to tell you congratulations, Tyler, you're the most big winner.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, well thank you. I mean I wasn't expecting this, did I. I don't think I submitted myself into kind of.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well maybe you don't know, but that's fine. That's a new thing we're doing.
Speaker 2: Every single month, we choose one rewards card remember at random, who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We're doing flower delivery now, and you've won thirty six long stem red roses to be delivered anywhere in the country.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, okay, perfect, yeah, but yeah for sure if I want something, why not?
Speaker 2: Well, here's how this works. So if you know the person you want to send them to right now, I can take down the information in just a couple of minutes. If not, I can set up time to call you back, or you can come down to the store and fill out some forms.
Speaker 1: And no, I'm actually I'm on break right now.
Speaker 7: If it's not gonna take too long, I can just give you the information right now.
Speaker 2: So the flowers, I guess it could be delivered anywhere. I would first need the first and last name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 7: Oh right, so we're gonna send them to Macy.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, so the card wise and like a romantic it car do you want to put with it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Perfect, So be like.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be corny, but just be like, uh, thank you for everything. The past five years have been incredible. This is a small reminder of my love.
Speaker 1: For you or something like that.
Speaker 5: That's sweet.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, just send them to uh to Macy, and then they can give you an address.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, no need for the address, because I'll let you know that this is actually a Jewbil from the Jebel Show.
Speaker 6: It's a radio show. Oh you love love the radio shows. Here, Hi, Amina Victoria. This is cute.
Speaker 1: For real. I mean I listened to you guys here and there.
Speaker 5: Just yeah.
Speaker 2: So we do a segment on the show called to Catch a Teeter where if you think your significant other might be messing around, we call them and see if they'll if they send flowers to somebody else. So your girlfriend Macy is actually on the phone listening right now.
Speaker 3: Hi, babe, just what Yeah, I mean, thank you, but thanks for the like the flowers, I guess, but like, why are you laughing? What's funny?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 7: I mean you you think I'm cheating on you? Is this what's really happening right now? And trying to put everything together?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't. Yeah, yeah you think I'm.
Speaker 4: I literally asked you the other day why are you texting her? And you're looking at me like I'm crazy? What's sad about you never explained yourself while you're texting her? Uh?
Speaker 1: Maybe nothing is going on?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 7: And I'm laughing because I mean you'll, I mean, because I'm.
Speaker 1: Just I'm laughing because I everybody don't know what to tell you. I mean, i mean that's your friend, Like, yeah, I was texting her, but I was, you know, I just I'm speechless right now. I really don't know what to say.
Speaker 7: I mean, I can't believe you would think that I'm cheating on you, like nothing is going on, and I mean, I'm just like speechless, you know. I just I just want to confirm, babe, like nothing is going on on. And I mean, you know, it's so embarrassing, like everybody's on the phone right now. But did it ever occur to your babe that maybe I was planning on something for you?
Speaker 1: Did it, like, you know, maybe something nice or.
Speaker 4: When something nice my birthdays after another five months.
Speaker 7: I don't want to tell you like this, I mean, but I have to now that you think that I'm cheating on you.
Speaker 1: First of all, I'm not cheating on you.
Speaker 7: And what I was trying to do is plan a surprise for you.
Speaker 5: And now I know where this might be going.
Speaker 7: I mean, like, I just I'm just like a little I mean, it was supposed to be something nice. It was supposed to be something very very special and like a once in a lifetime and I just thought of somebody.
Speaker 1: I thought of somebody that can make the moment special.
Speaker 7: I mean, this is your your very good friend, and you know, I just didn't want to tell you my boys about it because you know, they have a big mouth and they're going to make a big deal. So this is just not the way that I wanted to do it. But I'm not cheating on you. I don't know what else you want me to tell. I mean, I could prove it to you, but just you know, kind of like the whole point of this whole thing was.
Speaker 1: To be surprised.
Speaker 4: What do you what do you so you're saying? When I think you're saying, did I did I just like.
Speaker 3: Blow off the spot?
Speaker 5: What do you think he's saying?
Speaker 4: Like maybe trying to.
Speaker 1: Propose ding ding ding ding?
Speaker 7: Yeah, babe, I mean that's that's pretty much who I wanted to prove it to you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have I have this ring, I have this whole.
Speaker 7: Surprise lined up, and that's why you know I wanted to show you in person.
Speaker 1: I just I didn't want to. I didn't want for it to be like this. I mean That's why I was laughing because I'm caught off guard. You know, I'm on break, I'm on lunch.
Speaker 7: I get this call that you know, I can give my my girlfriend roses, and I thought that it would be the perfect time.
Speaker 1: I have this whole surprise lined up. But now I feel bad that you thought that I was.
Speaker 7: Cheating on you, and so it just makes everything a little I'm caught up guard here, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: I mean, Tyler, you just sound like the sweetest That's all I know right now. Me see, you're a lucky woman.
Speaker 3: My Tyler.
Speaker 4: I can't believe I saw.
Speaker 1: Thank you so babe. I mean, the surprise is coming.
Speaker 7: But now that we're on the phone, would you marry me?
Speaker 5: Whoa?
Speaker 3: What are you serious?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm asking you right now? You're married?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 5: Congratulations. I didn't have anything ready.
Speaker 1: I'm a lucky man.
Speaker 2: Music.
Speaker 5: Are you down on one knee right now?
Speaker 6: Tyler?
Speaker 5: I hope so.
Speaker 7: Like I'm just I'm like sweating, like, oh my gosh, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: It's not the way that I wanted to ask you. It's not the way I wanted to A few bucks.
Speaker 6: Dra has.
Speaker 5: I mean at least it's a memorable proposal, right.
Speaker 3: That's true. That's true.
Speaker 6: Wow, the jewel shows to catch a cheater.