Speaker 1: Coming up on to get loud podcasts? Anybody seek Geek, the.
Speaker 2: Official ticketing partner of the washingt Commanders, mock Draft time.
Speaker 3: It's time. Finally, I'm glad it's over. It's time.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk about things we're watching and most hated commercials.
Speaker 3: Hated it. He took us back.
Speaker 1: How you doing everyone? It is to get loud podcasts.
Speaker 2: We stay loud over here week, stay loud, pret smove Michael Jenkins NFL Draft weeks.
Speaker 4: Finally here, don't you get I'll be so happy when it finally gets here because the two month, three months before it, it's.
Speaker 3: Nerve wrecking man. Every day it's just we love them, we hate them, We love them, we hate them. It's just hear.
Speaker 2: Plus, these teams flip flop all over the place. Like last week the Patriots were like, we're open for business, send us a deal, and then yesterday they were like, hey, we're staying at three.
Speaker 1: Don't bother.
Speaker 4: First of all, this is lion season jinks. This is when franchises get put up and promoted for telling lies like so, if you leave a couple of brick crumbs, people will follow them.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Every source has some sort of motivation. Yes, like these things aren't leaked for no reason.
Speaker 3: Thank you. You know what I mean, Thank you, my friend. It's a method to the madness exactly.
Speaker 2: But I'm like you. I like to talk about as much as anyone else. But afterward, it's like, listen, we know the deal.
Speaker 3: I get fatigued, right, it's time.
Speaker 1: It's time to have a draft yet.
Speaker 4: And if I do one more draft simulation, I'm gonna lose my mind.
Speaker 1: Do you do a lot?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: I've caught myself doing draft simulations in traffic, like what's going on?
Speaker 3: It can be addictive.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it could be very to go all over the place with because there's endless possibility.
Speaker 3: Yes it is, Yes it is.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna bring on London Fletcher here in just a few minutes. Yeah, we're gonna bring him in via remote. We're gonna have a mock draft trailer show. It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 3: I beat him all the time.
Speaker 1: You're the wiser.
Speaker 3: I want to think about it.
Speaker 2: I've been doing this so long, right, So before we get into that, what's you this weekend?
Speaker 4: Most definitely, I took my daughter down to Boo Williams. It's a basketball camp that's in him Virginia. All of the best AAU teams across the nation came. I got to meet Done Staley. My daughter played well. So I enjoyed my birthday weekend by crying in the stands as my daughter hit twenty nine points and I watched bucket after bucket and then the trash talking she was doing, it would just chip off the old blocks. Oh yes, she has the gospel drinks.
Speaker 3: It's in her. She can't help it.
Speaker 1: Now, did you teach her or did she just pick it up?
Speaker 4: No, she's no, She's emotionally attached to the game. So when she makes the play, she gets up.
Speaker 3: She's energetic. That's just who she is.
Speaker 4: She's a smooth the fire, the fire burns within my friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, and tenth grade. Yes, we're getting into if she's on the air U circuit. Oh yes, we're getting into serious recruiting season.
Speaker 3: Serious recruiting.
Speaker 4: I've talked to a tother private school. Like I said, I got to talk to Don Staley Michigan. Like it was like it was like forty universities at this camp. So I mean, at this a tournament.
Speaker 1: So it was.
Speaker 4: Crazy, man, And it feels good to me because there's a guy who's been through this process. Say, to see my daughters and my sons going through it, I now I know what parents say when they say, just the way you do it makes me feel good.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And also I was reading Don Steley. She was talking about how well.
Speaker 2: She's recruited in South Carolina and one of the things she said was one of the first things we look for is does this player get along with their parents to just play respect their parents, because if they do, we know we're not gonna have any problem with them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's true. That's true, especially when you're dealing with teens. Teams go through the combustible emotional like I would tell you my daughter, now, like control your emotions, fun of them, used them, but control them.
Speaker 1: Is she saying things like I took that personally?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, she did take it personally.
Speaker 4: It was one young lady playing for Wiulssell Retbrook team or team why not, and she was gifted. She hit like twenty five points in the first half. So the coach from my daughter's team told my daughter, no, you check her. My daughter checked her from full court pressure the rest.
Speaker 1: Of the games.
Speaker 4: That right, she gonna score four points, shut her down. Then in second hand, my daughter hit nineteen in the second half. She had already had like ten in the first hand. So to see her go head to head like that and take that challenge on, yeah, proud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as you should have. Also, yeah, I did text you, but happeople lady. Birthday.
Speaker 3: You know the thing about it.
Speaker 4: You know when when I got diagnosed with Benjamin Buzzon's disease, and I knew that I.
Speaker 3: Was getting younger, not older. That's what I look forward to birthdays. You know, when you get older, you try to run away from your birthday.
Speaker 1: You embrace them.
Speaker 3: I embraced them. Yes, you know how it goes.
Speaker 1: I do know how it goes. Let's face the bills and then we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Have a mock draft.
Speaker 4: The Get Loud Podcast is brought to you by bet three sixty five, the Ficial Sport and best partners of the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 3: Bet on a range NFL markets.
Speaker 4: With bet three six five, app craft your own personalized bet slip with parlay access thousands of game with live screaming places your bet before the match or doing the game really up to you. Download the bet three six five app two Enjoin eighty million members worldwide twenty one h twenty one plus only. Must be physically located in Virginia. Gambling problem Call of Texts one eight hundred gamble mwaa. We don't travel to escape life. We traveled so lighted on escape us. We dream of any place in the world. Now the blink of eye, we're there. That's the one, the flight. All you have to do is decide where to Dulless International Airport. Let your imagination sore book your adventure today at fly Dullis dot com. Slash non stop crushed it the gospel.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's finally time.
Speaker 3: It's draft time, it's draft.
Speaker 1: We've been talking about it. Now let's have our own mark trap and we gotta have some help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we bring in Washington Grade London Fletcher to the show.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna put it all in the air right now, the future Hall of Fameing Famer London Flincher aka Mache when it comes to this dual, you know, because I'm more Kuiper and he's more Mache. So at the end of the day, I've been there I've done that. I called out many great dram picks. I can't wait to go ahead to head with London.
Speaker 6: I think mcshaye at this point in time, mcshae is on the uprise. I think it's time that Caper's taking back seat. You're gonna take a back seat to me in this mock draft.
Speaker 3: Well, let's do out my friends.
Speaker 2: So mil Capperce had the same haircut for like forty years.
Speaker 3: It's like, that's what I'm gonna do for Halloween.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna dress up, dress up like Mayo Kuiper and just knock on people doors and start ring it off dram picks.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you never know, let's remember this. So all right Halloween.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So number one, obviously, Chicago Bears are trying to pick they got from the Carolina Panthers.
Speaker 1: And we know what's.
Speaker 4: Kalebo Oh it's kayleb Wis. Like I said, they turned that sheet in three weeks ago. They knew who they want quarterback star franchise. Now you got a once in a lifetime talent right there. And I have to say this, besides Washington, Chicago has the best setup for a rookie quarterback. Two starting wide receivers, two number one tight end would commit a running game. Offensive line is set up for success. Caleb Williams first pick, smooth.
Speaker 6: You said they turned the card in three weeks ago. I think they turned that card in as soon as they got that number one overall draft pick. Solidified with the Carolina Patrick's been the worst team in the NFL. Caleb Williams number one pick overall. Now, it's not even a question mark when you get a talent like this guy. You know, you see the Patrick mahomes ability, the abillity to make all different types of throws, the all platform throws, and just the strong arm. And he what what attributions that he has as a quarterback. There's no question Caleb Williams to the Chicago Bears first overall.
Speaker 2: Is there any concern at all? And this has gone away over the past few weeks about him. You've heard the narrative that he's soft, right, don't you saw him in the stands prime with his mind?
Speaker 1: Is that overblown or not?
Speaker 4: First of all, I cried with my mom in the stands. So what at the end of the day, Kenny played football. Kenny Hipy win championships. Yes, yes, yes, so at the end of the day, like, that's what happens in the dre especially as we get closer to it. They're looking for every reason to knock you, not to draft you as high. They're not looking for reasons why they're looking for reasons.
Speaker 3: Why not? In my head, Chicago.
Speaker 4: Don't care about any of that. They understand where they're at and who they have.
Speaker 5: Man, it's crazy.
Speaker 6: I was just having a conversation this past weekend with just some guys who have don't have any idea never met Caleb Williams, Like, oh, man, I think you know the Bears. I think his father could be a problem, Like how do you know what his father? What kind of probably is gonna be? Like all these types of things. So all it's just misinformation and things that are put out there. You're worried about, Hey, is he gonna be a DV. He's gonna do that? You mentioned this move. The man can play football. There's no question you draft him and you don't worry about it. You've done enough background on him and you know who you're getting as a player and a person.
Speaker 2: You know who his second cousin is though, right, you know they bring everything that's Okay, number two, guys, we know the deal. Yeah, it's the commanders. It's either Drake mane J Danis. Although yeah, there has you know how it is. As we get close to the draft time, now we're hearing, oh the analytics, they love JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, an empty wagon makes a lot of noise when it's dragging behind you.
Speaker 3: And that's how all it is.
Speaker 4: Like I said, the draft starts at number two, like, nobody knows what we're gonna do. And that's the great thing about being a part of a business that's being ran the right way, and I think it's shocking people that we're running things the right way.
Speaker 3: Now. My choice, I think it's a it's a toss up here.
Speaker 4: It's what you like. Do you like the bigger body? Do you like the slender the faster frame, the more quick twitch. But if I had to pick right now, I would say Washington takes Jade Daniels with the second pick because he has some intangibles and things that cannot be taught. And if you got an office in line that you're trying to build up slowly, he will get you those those off killed the first downs with his leg while you're getting that offensive line where you want it to be.
Speaker 3: I think it's Jane Daniels here. It could easily be Drake May.
Speaker 4: I'm giving a slight, slight advantage to Jaden Daniels with number two. Come in to Washington, get your number five. Jersey's ready. At the end of the day, I think they choose Jane Daniels.
Speaker 1: London, where you're going, I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 6: I'm going with Jaden Daions. And here's the reason why I go with Jayden Dallas. You mentioned all the different attributes and all the things that he brings to the table, the elite talent, arm strength, all those things. When you talk to Dan Quinn, they're gonna ask him which quarterback would give you more problems? And going against the quarterback with the talent that Jaden Daniels has, it gives defenses fits. Yeah, Drake made a bigger body and all that, and you love his arm, but Jaden Daniels he can he makes all the throws, but Dn the off schedule things, the ability to extend plays, to create on his own, it gives defenses nightmares. He's He's an absolute nightmare of disc to a game plan for for me, it's no question that Jaydon Dames is to pick.
Speaker 2: How much do both of you guys worry about, if at all when you compare May and Daniels, now the different quarterbacks, but one of the knocks on Daniels just look.
Speaker 1: He's slight.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you're worry about him taking an NFL hit?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I don't because it's two things that put on put weight on athletes. Okay, steaks and weights.
Speaker 3: That's that's what he gonna have.
Speaker 4: Like the one thing I always tell people, just because he walked in the building that way, that don't mean he walking out the building.
Speaker 3: That's so he's going to get bigger. They understand it.
Speaker 4: And the one thing they gonna tell him all the time protect yourself at all costs. So him learning how to slide, win the slide, win the run out of bounds, taking advantage of these things. And then we got we got a quarterback Gurru in the building who's had these quarterbacks that play like that, So he will be able to teach him how to one protect himself. Two, I'm not worried about the wait, staks and weights. Baby, it always helped the surprime listen.
Speaker 6: Jeez man, you realize the NFL. You can't even hit these quarterbacks nowadays.
Speaker 3: That got well, that's true.
Speaker 6: It doesn't matter what he weighs. I mean, Smooth was a smaller guy when he came into the league. I don't know what you were. You about one seventy one eighty when you uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was one seventy three one seventy three.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And he had to tackle guys like Brandon Jacobs. It didn't go well for him, but he did, he did.
Speaker 3: It's all about the ephoritun, it's all about the ephant.
Speaker 6: But no, I digress. But in terms of his his his his weight. So I expected the game probably five pounds this year, another five pounds next year. Now, all of a sudden, he's up to two hundred and twenty pounds. That's plenty of weeight, plenty of size. And as he continues to eat those stations and weights he gave it, you can't even more weight.
Speaker 4: Hey, London, do you my coump for him? The more I watch him, he reminds me of Random Cunningham. It's a lot of the long release, quicker and faster than you think, know how to elude he eludes not the run all the time.
Speaker 3: He alludes to steal past the ball.
Speaker 6: You know, I can see that that comp with the with Randall cultor hair. But I think Randall was even kind of even more wiry then than Jaden Downs kind of spinningy, so to speak. I think I think Daniels has a little bit more mask and his frame looks like he can add a little bit more masks on it.
Speaker 2: At three, we had the Patriots and they're just waiting for the quarterback crumbs. Yeah, they're just gonna wait to see how the first couple of picks, and I.
Speaker 1: Think they're gonna go quarterback or do you see them going.
Speaker 2: I feel like they take whoever the commanders don't take between May and Daniels.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's what I don't.
Speaker 3: Think so, I don't think so. Somebody had to throw a loophole in this dry at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: I think at three, the Patriots walk up to the polum and say we're trading down. I think they understand they need more than just a quarterback. They need pieces all over their roster. And you know the hall you can get for three think about it right now, I got them trained with the Vikings. They get the Vikings eleven pick, they get the Vikings first round of twenty third pick, and they get the Vikings second round pick. That gives them a chance to reshape their roster. The Vikings move up. Who the Vikings move up?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 3: Drake May?
Speaker 4: Yes, the Vikers move up for one, Drake May. You see what they office can do. You got justin Jefferson, you got a run game, you got a head coach that's offensive minded. I played for the Vikings for two years. Drake May has Viking written all over him. Eric dur Red is what they would call him when they threw the skull up there. Listen to me at the end of the day, Bikes at number three, take Drake May?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Okay, see, I gotta thiw you on that. What do you have to say? London?
Speaker 5: All right, smooth, I'm with you. With the New England Patriots realizing.
Speaker 6: Hey, we're in a great position. We need to acquire more than just a quarterback. I got them trade with the Vikings also, however, Yeah, and taken JJ McCarthy, I promise you. I want to watch JJ McCarty again. I'm like, man, why are so many people so high on this guy. When you watch him and Michigan, you know they harball loves to run a football. When you watch JJ McCarthy and his ability to make big time throws into tight windows, he has great athleticism, you know he's a winner. I think he's a better fit for the Vikings offense than Drake May and that that Kyle Shanahan bootleg naked boots play at your pass. He's already well versed in the pro style offense. He's the better fit for the for the Vikings then Drake May. I think they trade up and take JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 2: I think the Vikings are gonna move up too, but I think they make a trade with the Chargers at five because the Patriots need a quarterback.
Speaker 1: The Chargers don't need a quarterback. They have Justin Herbertson.
Speaker 2: They also need pieces, So I see the Vikings moving up too, But I see them moving up at.
Speaker 1: Five or I think the Patriots need a QB. Yeah, but JJ McCarthy at three.
Speaker 2: If there's one quarterback in this drive whose stock keeps rising, is definitely.
Speaker 3: The more like London say.
Speaker 4: The more you watch his form, he didn't get to throw the ball for the times he got to throw the ball twenty times, but they was twenty pro passes.
Speaker 3: He was in the pro style offense.
Speaker 4: And it's a couple of those passes where he's throwing it where pros do. He's throwing they playing man under gets the tight end. He's throwing it to the back of the linebacker's helping. Like you can see these throws. He's a tight wonder guy. But the question is with JJ, can't he be the reason you win?
Speaker 5: He is?
Speaker 4: He just a piece of the puzzle, right, Yeah, So that's the thing with JJ, And that's why I.
Speaker 3: Get Drake may just the edge a little bit because it's ceiling. To me, it's just a Tabbyhi.
Speaker 5: You hear with that, London, I'm no, I'm going with JJ McCarthy. I'm telling he's smoothing. I've watched this.
Speaker 6: I've gone back multiple times because I'm Ohio State fan first and foremost, so I wanted JJ McCarty to suck first and foremost. I want to know what the you know what, I really want to know what the fantasy This would be a great one for the fans.
Speaker 5: The weigh in on.
Speaker 2: Let's move forward, all right, Arizona. They have a quarterback. Do they stay with Kyler and go receiver?
Speaker 3: What do they do?
Speaker 4: I think this is the easiest pick beside the Chicago Bars and run. I think, at the end of the day, Marvin Harrison Junr. Is a generational talent. I want to tell people this though. I feel like it's a couple of more generational talent while receivers in this draft.
Speaker 3: All right, and you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So at the end of the day, as easy as this pick is, it could get a little complicated if they like one more than the other one. But Marvin Harris Jr. Rush up to the podium. Don't even like if I'm Marvin Harrison. I'm not even going to the draft. I'm just I dodn'et picked my clothes right now and I'm already driving driving Arizona.
Speaker 3: It's just what it is.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 6: I ain't smoot with the bad day about to give Barbara Harrison he is he's not driving taking a private player to Arizona.
Speaker 5: Baby, you know what you talk about not going to the draft. Heck, he didn't go to the combine. He didn't really work out for anybody.
Speaker 6: He knows that he's ready to he's gonna be taking as the number one wide receiver regardless of what he does all those work. Guys, it's a no brighter you picked. You turn that card in right away?
Speaker 1: Is he the most can't miss prospect overall in the draft? Most polished prospect?
Speaker 4: Okay, And I think what's really making NFL franchises love him. He's second generation football. He's all football, and I think that really intrigues people because you know, he'll know from the day he get on to the team he knows how to be a pro.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And if anything like you daddy, which he seemed very much so, it's all work and no play with the Harrisons, and that's just what it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I had an opportunity to to watch Marvin Harrison junior workout last year Ohio State, and I'm observing him in the in the bubble, just catching hundreds and hundreds of balls all by himself. I mean, the work ector is already there. He's he has a PhD in route running since basically he can walk, you know, with with his father, he is the most polished and most pro ready player coming into this draft.
Speaker 1: Now we get into something very and midway through the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, we have the Chargers at five with the new head coach Jim Harbaugh. They need a lot of help. Yeah, but what are they gonna do here? They have a lot of options. They could maybe trade back, stay here. I got them trading back here. Okay, I have the Chargers. I've already had New England trading back to eleven. Now I have the Chargers trading.
Speaker 3: Back with the Las Vegas Raider.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have the Raiders coming up with coach Antonio Pierce, Max teammate, he understands, I got my quarterback on my defense. I need a quarterback for my office. I don't see them going into the year with A and O'Connell. I see them going into the year with the philth Pickers. They walk up there, they choose J. J. McCarthy. He's a Raider. He looks like a raider with that quarterback face. Can you believe in that? And I just think with Devine Adams on the outside, with that running game, Antony, coach Pearce will be like, you know what, we got a chance.
Speaker 3: We got a chance as long as we can keep him clean, keep him out of trouble.
Speaker 4: JJ McCarthy number five pick Las Vegas Raiders.
Speaker 6: You know what, smooth, So I would have gave JJ to the Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 5: I get it. Yeah, I can see whether the.
Speaker 6: Chargers are trading out of this pick, but I'm gonna think they're gonna trade to another division rival, the Denver Broncos.
Speaker 5: Who also needed for that. They're gonna come up. Shan Payton knows how important it is.
Speaker 6: He's gonna give up a kings ransom because it's gonna cost to trade with a division folk give up a kings ransom to come up, and they're taking Drake may.
Speaker 5: D.
Speaker 3: So we just got these guys. We just got these guys switched.
Speaker 4: He got JJ going to the Vikings, and I got Drake going to the Vikings, and he got him.
Speaker 3: So we just switched the third.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine Drake may go into five falling to five.
Speaker 3: No, you know what, Drake may don't look like a raider. Like look he.
Speaker 7: Leads to sound to East Coast like he looked good as a Viking, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like it's something about it that you like to be a to be a raider, like, you gotta have a little.
Speaker 1: Edge to be a little dirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta be a.
Speaker 6: Little phoonky, smooth, smooth. I'm not giving to the raiders. I'm giving it to the Broncos. You you don't see the John Lway kind of big arm, big boy, big boy arm. He's he's kind of a he's kind of a Bronco. He's definitely not a raider. He's a Bronco.
Speaker 3: All right. I can get on.
Speaker 4: I can get on that training because he reminds me of Jake, to Snake, Plumber and a great Bronco right there. So I can see him bootlegging in my high stadium. I can see that happening.
Speaker 1: Let us know what you thinking of the comments.
Speaker 2: If you agreed, disagree, whatever, you have a point you want to make, make it in the comments because we want to know what you have to say.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna read very quickly. I'm gonna pay something.
Speaker 3: They pay him busy, take your little breath, and.
Speaker 1: To get right back at it. Let's talk about Honda.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Explore the sophisticated, sleek look of the CRV Hybrid and a Cord Hybrid, Honda's most powerful electrifying vehicles yet conquer the unpaved road and one of Honda's rugged SUVs and trucks, like the Pilot Trailsport, Honda's most capable suv ever. Or experience the thrilling performance of the funder drive Honda Civic with unavailable. If you want a turbo charged engine, get power, performance and ruggedness with Honda. Find the Honda perfect for you at your local Washington area Honda dealer Today and RTS Recycle Track Systems transforming the way that commercial businesses and communities manage waste and recycling. They combine the power of AI with premium customer service to optimize waste pickup schedules, ensuring timely and efficient collections to keep our neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: Cleaner and greener. Dam there it is.
Speaker 2: Visit RTS dot condor learn more about how they can help your business manage waste.
Speaker 1: More responses. You must have went to Mississippi State.
Speaker 3: The way they learn.
Speaker 5: They can't read that Mississippi State.
Speaker 3: He didn't go to John Carroll, I will.
Speaker 5: Say this, you made to go get a hont I gotta buy myself.
Speaker 2: The next time we see you roll into the parking lot will be well, I'll be damned it's a get a lot of podcasts smooth London jinks that were going through the top ten picks in the NFL Draft, which brings us to the.
Speaker 1: New York Football Giants at six.
Speaker 3: The New York Giants.
Speaker 4: It took me a while to figure this was out because a lot of mock draft got them taking Eleak Neighbors.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've seen that a lot of them, and I really do think they need a.
Speaker 3: Legit outside receiver. They do need help.
Speaker 4: I just feel like you can get this draft so full of receiver. You can get a Xavier Lagette in a second. You can get a Worthy at the bottom of the first round. I just feel like they say, you know what to help Daniel Jones. We help him by protecting him. Do we help him by giving him a wide receiver? I think you protect him first. So I got son of John all Right, another second generation football player, Joe Ah. It sounds like a Notre Dame tackle. He looks like a Notre Dame tackle. He is a Notre Dame tackle. I'm going Joe out to New York right there.
Speaker 3: It's just a pick that they will make. I think it's the smart pick to make.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so smooth. You and I. I'm not gonna say with sharing a brain, but we agree on this.
Speaker 6: I feel when you look at the Giants, they're allowed eighty five sacks last year, most in the National Football League. You can't have your quarterback getting hit that many times. You got an opportunity to take the best tackle in the draft, the first tackle off the board.
Speaker 5: I'm in total agreement with you. Joe Ar. I love the name.
Speaker 6: He sounds like a New York Giant with that type of name. Joe Ar left tackle. Put him there for the next twelve years. Forget the body, let it protect the blind side of whoever your quarterback is for the future.
Speaker 2: And I was gonna ask you about that because there was some talk early on the draft that the Giants said, you know, maybe we shouldn't have signed.
Speaker 1: Daniel Jones to this long term. You know, maybe we go in a different direction.
Speaker 2: Now it looks like, at least for now, they're gonna roll with them for the foreseeable future.
Speaker 3: What did I tell you, I don't like quarterbacks with regular names. Daniel Jones, Dania Jones.
Speaker 4: They'll probably have Shader Sanders next year, you know, they probably have They're gonna find someone else.
Speaker 5: He should do it. Definitely not a regular type of name.
Speaker 3: That's what I.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 4: The quarterback has to have some flair to it, you know what I'm saying. And that's that's what like. If he ain't gotta lift flare to him. If you tell me your quarterback Willie Williams, I'll be like.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't wait to play Willie at number seven Tennessee Tights. Now, a lot of mock drafts have Joe going to Tennessee to be well. Ever, so since you guys have all going to the Giants, who's going to Tennessee.
Speaker 4: We're gonna stay with the fat If you want to win a championship, you need them guys. This smell like bacon. You need god this three hundred pounds, like to get dirty God that like to go take out London fletchers like them type guys. That's how you go win games. On New for Shan News from Penn State, the local guy from the DMV, I got Tennessee taking the offensive lineman like you said, they got Will Levis. They got some wide receivers right there. They got a new offensive Coordinator're gonna try to spread it.
Speaker 5: Out.
Speaker 3: You have to protect your blind side for Shanu is their guy.
Speaker 6: Yes, this is where Tennessee's gonna have a major decision to make because you got Neighbors who some people may think he's the number one receiver in the draft board. I know they signed Calvin Ridley. Do they view Calvin Ridley as a true number one receiver or is he more of a two? I know they paid him a ton of money. You got the opportunity to get Neighbors, an explosive playmaker. I think with Brian Callahan coming over as a first year head coach, he knows what it means to have receivers, especially big time receivers at your disposal. I think they're gonna shake the draft up and they're gonna take Elik Neighbors and they're gonna bypass on the tackle right there. They'll get a tackled. Later, they're gonna take Melak Neighbors at seven.
Speaker 3: Who that's a stunner.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: So this begs the question you hear at every draft. But I think it's an interesting question. I want to ask you. This seems like a situation where you're going with best player available, yeah, versus need we say we probably don't need this, but this guy's so dynamic, we gotta go with them.
Speaker 4: When you got Cavin Ridley on one side, you drafted Traylon Burts in the first round two years ago. So I think with the Capitol and you just played Cavin Ridley eighty million dollars, I just think they saying, you know what, let's protect where levis. We got some of my side guys and we need more speed. Maybe we can because you know, the one thing I always say is after the draft, we had this this flow of veterans that get cute, and I.
Speaker 3: Think they feel like they probably can add.
Speaker 4: A veteran receiver down the line instead of going with a young wire receiver even here and they go offensive line.
Speaker 6: You think about this, Yeah, think about this, And let's just kind of revisit how the Cincinnati Bingos built their franchise around Joe Burrow.
Speaker 5: They went out, they got the quarterback. You remember they were talking about.
Speaker 6: Hey, he's gonna take the They had the fifth pick in the draft. Do they take Jamar Chase or do they take a tackle at that spot? Now, no, people, because Joe Burrows had got killed his first year, and there was a good question yeah, do they take the offensive tackle or do they take the receiver. They opted to take the receiver, and they added him with t Higgins and all the other receivers they had. They built that off to line up later on. They got the weapons first, and then they built up the offensive line. I think Brian Callahan is going to convince them, hey, let's get these playmakers for our quarterback first and foremost, and then let's look at building office line.
Speaker 5: I think my Nick Nahbors is gonna be too good for them to pass up.
Speaker 1: That brings us to eight.
Speaker 7: The Falcons and they got to defense now right, Well, they got everything on the off fran started saying, he got Drake London, they wide receiver, Kyle Pitts, it tight end, b Jon Rubbins in there running back.
Speaker 3: You got everything sold up.
Speaker 4: They had one of the best offensive lines in football last year that nobody talked about.
Speaker 3: The Atlanta Falcons. They're deep over there.
Speaker 4: They need an edge rusher and a lot of people had big burst from Florida State going here. But one thing about him, he's more of a power rusher. All right, everything you dominated in college, you might my baby just overpowered these these pros. So I think they got to go with somebody with strength and speed. I'm going Dallas Turner as the edge from Alabama that the Falcons take right here, because he's a guy that can go out there and change some games, and he's a guy that can get him an edge on defense. I'm going right here with Dallas Turner. I think he's the perfect pick right there.
Speaker 6: I love that pick. You know, you look at the a lot of Falcons. They got offensive line, they signed Kirk Cousins in free agency, they got weapons defensively, their secondary is really good. What are they miss? You mentioned h Smooth a pass rusher. They need somebody to get after the quarterback. Dallas Turner a dynamic rusher from the H from Alabama.
Speaker 5: I like him.
Speaker 6: I think that's the pick for the for the Atlanta Falcons. Get Ruheem Morris a pass rusher for its defense.
Speaker 2: At nine bears back in the clock. Now this is interesting again again. Do they get some help for Caleb Williams at receiver? Do they try to protect him on the old line.
Speaker 4: You're talking about a team with DJ Moore. People forget they still got Claypool. Nobody knows like they got these guys but like London said, sometimes they're low hanging fruit.
Speaker 3: You can't pass it by. You're gonna say, I guess what to me? This guy? Like, I think I think receiver is one A and one B and maybe one C.
Speaker 4: Okay, Like I don't separate these guys by much, but I love First of all, I love this guy's name.
Speaker 3: Second of all, I love his game.
Speaker 4: Unused Like at the end of the day, man, this guy he reminds me so much of Jamar Chase body Bill the way he beats people. Uh, one of those guys you don't know how fast he is, but he never gets caught from behind. He's one of those guys with what I call Jered Ryer. So at the end of the day, I think if you lead his draft with Caleb Williams in Roma Doom's day, you Chicago Bears have won this draft.
Speaker 3: There'll be a massive conversation.
Speaker 6: London, you like it or no, you know it's hard. I like, I like smooth thinking. However, I think they're gonna go on the d line. I like Jared versus. You need another bookend for Mantest Sweat. Sweat came over there and provided a tremendous pass rush for them. Even with Sweat, though the Bears were still one of the like second or third worst uh at getting at the quarterback. Last season, you had Jared versus to Mantes Sweat. Now you've got two bookends on that defensive line. You think about this, they're competing with the with the Detroit lines in that division, they're compete with the Green Bay Packers. They know they're gonna need pass rush. They know they're gonna need big people to beat them up, beat up, you know, offenses. I think they go Jared versus romadoje for them already having DJ Moore and Keenan Williams, I think that's more of a luxury pick to that offense. I think they're gonna add Jared versuson to add to that pass rush. They need another pass rusher.
Speaker 4: The only reason I said Roma Doomsday because the one thing I can say with Dj, DJ is in the middle of his career, and of course they brought with the trade with the Chargers.
Speaker 3: He's at the Keenan Allen is at the end of his career.
Speaker 4: I just thought they wanted to bring somebody at the same age to allow them to mature together.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're talking about someone like Eliite Neighbors.
Speaker 2: Going back a little bit, then you say, is this guy too good to pass up?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, Like sometimes it's just too good. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Finally it's in the New York Jets.
Speaker 3: Win now what they want to do.
Speaker 4: So it's all chips to the middle of the table with this guy. We don't know how long we got Aaron Rodgers a aa run a run, So what we need to do is we need to make sure he has the weapons he needed Gary Wilson to west. Of those guys on the outside, Bryce Haw can run the ball. Brock Bowers at tight end to me, he's special to me. He's one of those guys that can really break a game wide open. He's a tight end that can play attached to the line. You can move him away from the line. He's too big and too fast for a cornerbacks.
Speaker 3: He's too strong for like a cornerback.
Speaker 4: But then when you get him messed up on linebackers, he just rops them up. So I think he's the guy. He's the best yack tight end in this draft. I go brock Bowers to the New York Jets, giving him a chance to surpass the hurting Bills.
Speaker 3: I know that hurts you, the Bills and light that.
Speaker 4: I think this will put them over the hump and give him a chance to compete with Miami in that division.
Speaker 6: Right now, listen, you mentioned a A Ron the most important player for the New York Jets.
Speaker 5: He only played four snaps last year, and those four snaps he was under pressure. I'm thinking all four snaps.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they signed Smith from the Giants, as I mean, from the Dallas Cowboys to play tackle, but you know he's always hurt. They brought in Morgan Moses to play tackle for them. He's he's dealing with some health issues. I think they continue to add to that offensive line. I think they take Troy Patano out of Washington. You can play him at guard or tackle. You get more protection for older agent quarterback Aaron Rodgers. If he has time to throw that football, he's gonna spread you. I think they add another offensive line, and I think it's Patano out of Washington at the tenth pick for the New York Jets.
Speaker 4: See, I wish I had my free Kayper hair right now, so I can hold up I can hold up his championship. Cup because I think I blew London out in Yeah, I'm more definitely I need it.
Speaker 1: Like when we go back, okay.
Speaker 4: Next week and see who's draft truck was closer, I'm telling you it was Kuiper's.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know what that that would be a great thing for us to really look at it, go side by side comparison and be like, Okay, you know what, McShay was better?
Speaker 5: Right? He was right on this one. Kyper was right on that one.
Speaker 6: And I'm talking about you know, you and me, Fred, I think I think I smoked you out.
Speaker 5: Let's make sure to who's my draft is better.
Speaker 2: London before we let you go. I'm gonna ask this to both of you guys. What is one player that we haven't mentioned in the top ten? And I'll start with you that you're really high on that you think is gonna be a great pro regardless of where he's drafted.
Speaker 6: And I don't know if he's gonna get drafted in the first round, would be early second round, but keep an eye out for bowld Knicks bowl Knicks. I think we'll look it. We'll look back at this draft, you know, two or three years down the road and say man, this guy made should have been possibly.
Speaker 5: The third quarterback taken in this draft, something like that. Bow Knicks.
Speaker 6: You look at what he did at Oregon over the last two years. I think he's a phenomenal quarterback. I can't wait to see him play and if he ends up in.
Speaker 5: The right spot.
Speaker 6: I know we can say that about a lot of quarterbacks, but Boknick, I think he's going to be absolute superstar in this league at the quarterback position.
Speaker 3: That's who I had going to the Broncos.
Speaker 4: Oo Knicks like bow Knicks to me at the Broncos fit, especially with Sean Payton when bow Knicks reminds me of a twitch year faster kind of Rix Grossman, explosive bill. Yeah, so I see him as a Bronco.
Speaker 2: They certainly need a quarterback now they're behind it. Man, they're paying Russell Wilson's till gods him up.
Speaker 4: I would say, Uh. Cooper de Jean cornerback. I think he is ball. I think he's spectacle. I think he's a great athlete. He adds to the return game instantly. He can get in and play inside nickel, he can play outside corner, he can play safety, and the bad port about it. This is gonna really hurt me, and fan base do not get mad at me. I think he's gonna be a Philadelphia Eagle and.
Speaker 3: This is gonna hurt me so bad. It's gonna hurt me.
Speaker 1: Bad because you appreciate the game, but not the team.
Speaker 4: I appreciate the game, I appreciate the city of Philadelphia as a host.
Speaker 2: That is the future Hall of Famer in Washington, Legend London, Fletcher London.
Speaker 1: We're gonna continue the pop. But thanks for being with us.
Speaker 5: All. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Fellow, Always love hearing for London.
Speaker 3: Always this my gout future yellow Jack.
Speaker 1: Yeah he deserves it.
Speaker 2: Man, And we have more to talk about the space of bills. First, ye be thinking about what you've been watching. Pretty going to comments as well, because we get some great comments y on the shop.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, we'll start with Hannah.
Speaker 2: Guys, you have to explore these sophisticated, sleek look of the CERRV Hybrid and the Court Hybrid, Hanna's most powerful electrifying vehicles. Conquer the unpaved road in one of Honda's rugged SUVs and trucks like the Pilot Trail Sport Honda's most capable suv ever or experienced the thrilling performance of the fund to drive Honda Civic with an available turbo charged engine. Get power, performance.
Speaker 1: And ruggedness with Honda.
Speaker 2: Find the Honda perfect for you at your local Washington area Honda dealer.
Speaker 3: Come on, guys, you know what it is.
Speaker 1: You know what it is, Brock buy sponsor of this pod. Yes, the official ticketing partner the Washington Commanders. We're talking about seek Geek.
Speaker 2: The dealers finalized. They are the newest member of the Commander's family. If you haven't heard the name yet, get used to it. You'll be hearing it a lot more this season. Whether you're buying or selling tickets to Commanders games or any other live event in the DNV.
Speaker 1: Seek Geek is the place to do it. The official ticketing partner of.
Speaker 2: Your Washington Commander's So Commanders fans can fan Gone coffe.
Speaker 3: Don't fan and command do both of them at the same time.
Speaker 1: You know what. Let's begin with the comment of the week, Come in of the week.
Speaker 3: Who do we got.
Speaker 1: JS, Well, we got a guy. Gary Birch forty nine seventy four.
Speaker 3: I'd be so intrigued with people like Twitter hamblers. Oh, I know, because what does that mean? We never know?
Speaker 1: Is it a combination to your safe like I wonder like.
Speaker 4: Because at the least we usually combine our football numbers pass in prison. That's how we come up with our little handle's. I always wondered how do people do it? Do they do birthdays or do they do I don't know, like other numbers that you know, promising to them.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go to Gary's house. It's gonna be a key pad. I bet it.
Speaker 3: Right in the door. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: So we were talking.
Speaker 2: I think we were talking about maybe Caitlin Clark, but and comparing her, which we you hear this comarison lot he or she is the Michael Jordan of blank. This is Gary talking sums it up across life, not just sports. No one else has that.
Speaker 4: Taylor Swift, Oh god, she is the Michael Jordan of entertainment. Did you see she dropped her album that people said, uh they had up and down reviews about it.
Speaker 3: I think she's so.
Speaker 4: Like a million records in like ad believe it, like it's like breaking Like she is the Michael Jordan of entertainment?
Speaker 2: Is that why Jordan is the goat of all time because you say, this person, regardless of their particular field, is the Michael Jordan of whatever.
Speaker 4: Because he changed it. Magic and Bird brought it to the forefront. Jordan changed it. Jordan hasn't played basketball in thirty forty years. He has the number one basketball shoe still, Like he's not a player. He's an entity like Tiger.
Speaker 3: Entity.
Speaker 4: Like some of these guys can't be compared to their counterparts.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: They have their own scratit spere. Yep, it's like the cave in Vietnam. It got his own atmosphere and it has his own ecosystem. Yep, that's Michael Jordan. Desk Taylor Swift, she has her own ecosystem.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't even get me starting on Taylor. I'm gonna I'm gonna withhold myself. I'm gonna take Who's.
Speaker 2: What is your most I think we're gonna say this is how I know. Sometimes we're write and sing.
Speaker 3: We're brothers.
Speaker 1: Yes, most hated commercial.
Speaker 2: And the thing is is that you came over to me this boy, go Jase, what commercial.
Speaker 1: Do you hate? And you go, I just said that, So you gotta take.
Speaker 4: Listen like sometime when you watch a TV because I'm a big TV head.
Speaker 3: I love watching TV.
Speaker 4: And some commercials just come on my head, go down my stomach, store at to turn.
Speaker 3: I'm like, man, I just I'm gonna get out and take a walk, like I can't. I can't fathom listening to it again.
Speaker 4: I know the fans gonna get on me and to come in say what you gotta say. But if you gonna tell the truth for yourself, you know you hate this commercial one eight hundred Cars for Kids.
Speaker 1: One eight seven seven Cars for Kids.
Speaker 3: I hate it.
Speaker 4: Oh I could be in my car and it come on. I'll pull over and get out, turn a ready off.
Speaker 1: I've had people on DV say I've never heard that commercial. I'm like, how could you not?
Speaker 3: It's all over the radio, it's all over your TV.
Speaker 4: And then the commercial comes on at home and these kids are fake playing these instruments and not only do you want me to give these kids my car that they can't even drive because they ain't got no license? You want me to say at the end, they say, and now accepting houses?
Speaker 3: The kids need a house too. My god. First of all, hate it.
Speaker 4: Hate The commercial should never be played again. Can we all agree on that? Do you agree to commercial should never be played again?
Speaker 2: First of all, nobody's playing an instrument. I'm always looking at that kid. He's just swaming up playing anything. And these kids have gotta be in like their thirties.
Speaker 4: Now that's oh listen, they are not kids, no matter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do take homes because they need to live in one, like at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: No, you gotta tell the truth. You hate this commercial as much as we do. You just don't want to say it, and that's fine.
Speaker 1: I will say one thing. Imagine if you're at these kids are probably what maybe twenties, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Imagine they're in a bar or something commercial pops on, Hey this did you see that kid playing the bass or not playing the bass?
Speaker 1: That's me?
Speaker 3: And then I'd be like, I hate you.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, you know what, I'm not gonna buy your drinks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yo, get out, get at the bar.
Speaker 4: I can't drink with you, right because you've ruined my life. All the more I hear this commercial, it just it bites me.
Speaker 1: But then I got another one. Oh I was gonna ask you say it.
Speaker 3: JG went Worth, do you not hate the JG went Worth commercial.
Speaker 1: It's like, what is it? I just got an annuity?
Speaker 3: No, hey, no, you can't have my annuity. JG went Worth JG went word.
Speaker 4: But I understand they made the commercial intentionally annoying, so it sticks.
Speaker 3: It's working.
Speaker 1: We're talking about No, it.
Speaker 4: Sticks in your head to the point where my grains.
Speaker 3: I got a headache peeled.
Speaker 4: This got JG went Worth It all I'm saying, I wouldn't know about JG Wentworth if one for this bad, bad commercial. But if I could do anything to lose that commercial.
Speaker 3: I would like it's now. Also, this was this is a throwback right here.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you remember the quiz Nose commercials Oh wait, the.
Speaker 2: Really weird ones where didn't make any sense of all. Like, I forget what they used.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a hand person or something. It was the ugly person, the ugly thing. It was the theme thing like the quiz No commercial. I like, I can't eat a quiz No sub about the watching this the dude looks terrible, Like I want to know who was at the meeting and they said, you know what, this is our new mascot, right, I'd be like, we're not gonna make the money.
Speaker 1: How did that like make it through? How did it pass through?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the quiz No. I think they called him the quiz No. I don't know what it was. It was terrible. I just want to hold these people accountable. Jeez, that's what I want to do. I want to hold these people accountable and I want them to understand what they're doing to our daily lives.
Speaker 2: That's what I On Wednesday, Ticket to the Draft new pod dropping on Wednesday on Spotify and Apple Command Center Special It is Live with Be, Mitch and Santana from Detroit. That's also on Wednesday from the D and then on Thursday night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna be here. Yeah, we're gonna be in Detroit.
Speaker 2: You and me are gonna be at Franklin Hall in DC. Coverage starts at six thirty. They're gonna be checking in with us. They're gonna have all the bases covered. I'm talking Logan, Santana, Yeah, London, b Mitch Bryant, everyone's gonna be in the house.
Speaker 1: So come see us live in DC because again, cover starts at six thirty. But we're gonna be there.
Speaker 3: Yea, We're gonna be there. Franklin Howell, we'll see you there, fans.
Speaker 1: That's it for to get loud podcasts. We'll see you on Thursday.
Speaker 2: The views and opinions expressed by our podcast guests and or hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their representatives.