Speaker 1: What's up with shit boy? More Ray? You know the vibe. You can check me on Bootleg Cavs podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all, before we get into the episode, we gotta do this. We just dropped these t shirts to celebrate five hundred episodes with the bootle cap podcast. Yes, this is out, Little daytona five hundred vintage flip. All five hundred episodes are on the back. Yes, you can do the gray, or you could just go black. The black is fire too.
Speaker 1: So look, if you.
Speaker 3: Go right now man bootleg cab dot com and you cop yourself a five hundred EPISO T shirt, I'm gonna throwing a pair of socks.
Speaker 1: We got the Bootleg Camp odd Socks.
Speaker 3: You already know the Bootleg Cab podcast sponsored by odd Socks, so it's only right we're throwing a pair of odd socks for every T shirt sold. So bootleg cab dot Com, thank you everybody for supporting five hundred episodes. Let's get into the next one right now.
Speaker 1: Come on, yo, Bootleg Caps show bout Let Camp podcast.
Speaker 4: Man, we got a special guest in hear my Dog. I ain't seen him in a minute, but he is back. More Ray, sir, Yo, it's raining like crazy in l A. If you can see he's he's soaked.
Speaker 1: I'm soaked. You can't see it as much on me. Straight out the rain, okay, straight off the ring.
Speaker 3: Real.
Speaker 1: What's good though?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: It's crazy, man, because I feel like I want I mean, obviously, I know, I know you've talked about it a bit, but I want to kind of break down what's been going on the last couple of years because you have so much momentum. Uh your ep was Crazy quicksand was going up. I mean, you opened up for J Cole and I just felt like you really stole the show on that tour, man, Like, if you got there early, you gave them a show.
Speaker 1: I had had to compete with twenty one and J.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I got I got to go to to the to the l A show, and I was like, shout to epic because at the time you were epic. I think, right, okay, okay, somebody gave me the tickets, but uh, yeah man. And then I feel like the last couple of years you'd kind of been a little bit out the way.
Speaker 1: What what is? What is? I mean? Uh, you know you were signed with south Side and MO and that that went sour. I'm assuming you mean, yeah, I was with Pick six emotional. I wasn't sounding south, but I know he has he's something to do with So pick six is is motional easy? Okay? Yeah, so but I right, right, right, okay, Yeah, I saw emotional leazy, and then you know, differences happened. You know, we all think differently. We have different emotions about the music, we have different ways of how you want to push, we have different things we want to speak about, and you know, sometimes business get involved too, and then personal films can involve too, like you know, if you know the story, you know, like he he helped me get there for me, so the emotions get involved, is yeah.
Speaker 4: Because essentially you had gone viral with quicksand Yeah, which was an absolute organic smn not that just went insane on YouTube and it just was everywhere, and then Mo ends up finding you or reaching out to you, and soon based off of that, Yeah, I remember coming in and hearing like, like what was supposed to be some of your album? Yeah, uh, you're recording here in Burbank for a little bit for a minute, and so like was it was it just like a difference of like the approach of you as an artist where you wanted to be Like now, it was just like the control of the situation, Like I wanted to be like a show touring. I wanted to be doing it like that, right, And it was more like, well, we think this is best for you not to and wait for this show and wait for this I'm well, you know, I want to be an actual artist. And then it's certain music you want to put out. I was like, well, we want to put this music out, but I'm like, well I like this music, right, And then the music they like, I don't like it. It's like there's a whole bunch of like just a bunch of riff rap.
Speaker 1: And then like and me not understanding the industry or the game, and you know, kind of being like, you know, I ain't gonna taking advantage of because I'm a grown ass man.
Speaker 4: But you know what I mean, Like, I mean, you're very very like you're I mean, obviously you know from from where you are to now, Like I feel like even when I first met you were just happy to be.
Speaker 1: No hell yeah, the game you're here. I was green as hey, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: So what ended up was it was It was that kind of why we hadn't seen from you in a while. There was just not a obviously you're there's this you know, uh, this conflict with the label, no new music's coming out. And then at a certain point in time, was it your decision, their decision to try to figure out how.
Speaker 1: To move forward and move on?
Speaker 4: It was it was my decision because I really wanted to like get away from anything that had to do with anything that wasn't bringing me happiness, peace or help me succeed, you know what I mean, Like if I was as the Clippers fan, come on, listen, Hey, that's why I'm striving for greatness. We always strive, Okay, but nah, just back in then them times I was just listening, you know what I mean, Like when you first met me, like you said, I was green, like go here more, do this, and I'm just like okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: But then when it gets to the business, I'm like, okay, well I want to figure out how to how to do this. Well, just relax and make the music. We'll figure it out. Like now I want to learn more. And then we start learning more. I realized that was wrong and what's not happening? And what should be done differently and what's kind of sketchy and you're like, okay, look, I ain't fucking with this, right, That's kind of what happened. It was you and Waco Tron, Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was. It was a couple niggas on a label. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean for you, man, I mean and then I forget You're also on the Cold album.
Speaker 1: That's that's what was great. That was crazy was the type of say I bet for you? Like was it? Was? It?
Speaker 4: Like ever a little disheartening? Was there ever any like mental hurdles you had to get through to be like damn, I gotta kind of not necessarily restart, but when your momentum is going, you know, it's hard to get that momentum back.
Speaker 1: Uh. I ain't a lot to you. As always in the back of your mind, like if you're gonna do as well as your first, you're gonna do as well as your second. You're like, you know, it's always you're competing with yourself and plus you compete with everybody else too. But I love music and I love to write, I love to record, I love to perform. So this, this is this is my blood it's in my life, like I finally got a chance to be here, so and this is the chance I got to do it independent and really like push myself the way I want to push myself. I'm happy to start again. I don't give a fuck. That's dope. Man. You're with Empire, right? Yeah? How did that end up happening? To? Shots to Gazima, the whole team over there, solid my manager, Chase shout out Chase ages seventy year. He was already like working with them and talking to them and he kind of helped me put put the deal together and shot up my lawyers, Demien too, family, Colin, everybody went crazy and like really, you know, put more Raid what he needed to be and got me what I needed, which is a way to put out music. Yeah, and oh.
Speaker 4: And then oh ship yeah, I mean and then now you're able to do what you want?
Speaker 1: Right? Come on, now I can make what I'm make it how I want, you feel me do feats, who I want? Who I don't want? Was there anybody that they're like that you ever?
Speaker 4: Because I heard so many random songs I've been in the studio session where people be like, yeah, this is with Mora and I'd be like, oh, you were on a lot of random songs and we never heard a lot of random ass Like I remember I was at Gez's house and he played me like yeah, like the hardest song he's played me in forever and it was with you, and I was like, dang, why is.
Speaker 1: This on the album? Like why is this? It was hardest, but it was fire, it was bro. We was like we're like three the board and we were just cooler in the studio, chiller and we just not making a song. And then that song probably will never be anywhere.
Speaker 4: But I was there any of the music that you started for I guess under pick six that you were able to keep or take with.
Speaker 1: You or and in the situation now that like now that I'm separate from from everybody, like whatever didn't come out ain't coming out, even like whatever it didn't need to come out ain't coming out. And I had like probably four hundred songs, not a lot to you, but I had working, bro, not have myself working like I was out working because I was book the studio time every goddamn right, I write fourteen fifteen songs and then I go recorded and I'm in the studio writing, it's like that's how I moved. But like now it's just I'm just like I said, I'm happy to have opportunity to really put the music I want to put out in the way I want to put it out.
Speaker 4: What's doo too is like you wrote a lot of that ship, so I wrote I wrote, No Damn, I'm saying like you write your ship.
Speaker 1: So it's like you can fucking recut that ship if you're like the idea, like yo, but do you give it a new producer? Nah, I ain't gonna lie. I the reason I appreciate what I went through because it helped me get a lot out all the bull shit music you know, talking about like you know, like when you're a rapper or you a singer and you're making those songs you got like three hundred the Vault Nigga all three hundred hot, So you in there figuring out the sound, figuring out the vibe. And now I think I kind of figured out the way I want to, you know, go with my craft and you know how I want to paint the pictures.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, uh, do you feel like you ever go through demo witis too? Where you have a song that and you get tired of it, move on. Yeah, I've seen that ship all the time with artists. They'll be like, man, I'm like, yo, whatever happened to this song?
Speaker 1: Man? We got this new ship. That's how I be like because I because, like I said, being with this label and I with them, those songs are old right to you, you're over them. I'm like, Nigga, I'm a harder ship than that. So like, I'm ready to put the harder ship out. But I know sometimes it's a journey, but that old journey. I'm trying to put you all onto the hardship.
Speaker 4: So the new album is a long story short, Yes, sir, why that? Well, it's it's a mix shape you feel me like, it's not even an album, mixtape album. You know who knows these days see me the new body of work.
Speaker 1: That your facts. But it's important to me to set up my situation the way it's being set up. The mixtape is leading to an album, because before I can give you an album, you gotta know where I've been. And I don't think I think I can say a lot more for for where I've been, at where I'm going, and where I want to be in an album, but I gotta tell you why I've been in the mixtape so you can understand. Okay, we're about to go in the long journey, but long story short. Before we get there, this is what happened, right type shit?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, nah, I think and this is your because you would only put an EPR right now. I put a mixtapeut for you. Put a mixt shonka streets. How many songs was it?
Speaker 1: I want to say, like twelve or fourteen songs?
Speaker 4: Okay? Yeah? Is it for any features on the nah? Just like Street Sermons, Like it's there's there's no features, Like what Street Sermons came together?
Speaker 1: Again, like I didn't have a lot of hands as far as like what songs got picked and like how many songs it was? I just roll the music this one. I feel like I really have my hands on it and was able to really tell a full blown story from top to bottom and chronological order the way I want to how I want you sequence the track me by myself and I'm sitting there listening to that shit like this is the way it got to come out this way? Like you know, and I would say, besides one song that that got switched, you know shot the people that helped me put that one song were needed to go. But like, it's just I really was able to really get in there and make that shit make sense for you? Was was it like? Were?
Speaker 4: Because I feel like you have fans that were probably just asking you, like, what the fuck's going on when new music coming.
Speaker 1: Out with bro? Like and that's that's why I really want to do the mixtape first, to really like, you know, let the people that already fuck with me know, like, bro, this is what's going on, right, and the ones that don't fuck with me will here shit that they never heard from. More. We're like, okay, more this is difficult to sound and I'm rocking with this right right right now. I want to get the new but also, you know, telling people that that's been here, like, yo, you got something to talk about. You can say, oh, more more, he dropped this, more dropped that, because that's been my big thing, like people fucking me. But they can't be like, oh he's just dropped or he just.
Speaker 4: And now I want to give him that right For you, what is something that you learned from the J Cole tour and obviously working with Cole Like that tour was a big, big boy tour.
Speaker 1: Man that crazy tour.
Speaker 4: He had the whole like NBA shit, going on thirty something thousands, like we want to award for like the most packed out like stadium. It was insane, but it was crazy. But nah, I learned a lot, Like I learned.
Speaker 1: How to really take my craft more serious. I think before going on a tour, I did like two shows, and I didn't really know how to like breath control. I used MP three tracks. I didn't really know what you were like singing over your tracks, yeah, type shit. But like now being on to with Cold, like now there is none of that, Like I might have a TV track and maybe catch like a last right of course, but I'm three. You could take a breath, you feel me, And that's that's all I need because I feel like if you're paying tickets to see me, like I'm about to sing for real, like I'm trying to go horse for y'all then because y'all just got me a new cyber trick or some shit like type shit, you got to look out for the mother for that look out for you. Like, so I just really appreciate the people that listen to my music. So I learned from him to how to really sing for them niggas, give give me a show. Yeah.
Speaker 4: For you being where you're from, being rere clods from obviously you guys connecting.
Speaker 1: I felt like it was inevitable.
Speaker 4: When you did, Uh my life, ship, were how hip were you to the G version with Pharaoh Munch?
Speaker 1: And I was not hit at all? I wasn't you weren't hit nah, he said on the hook my mom. I figured, oh, m right, one right, So I was all right cool, but he was I got one in mind for you, and he was like, you know type ship sent me to the how it sounded and if I can do it, and he let me play around with the arrangement a little bit and kind of singing in my tone and my rack yeah, which I was like, Yo, this sh it is fired. I appreciate. And then I heard the real song, like oh, this ship is hard regardless, like hard, it's hard regardless. That had to be a big deal, man, It was. It was bro That phone call was amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, was it something that like you had you thought that was like coming that you had an idea might happen?
Speaker 1: Hellna, he called me. It was like a like a Thursday or something like just some regular some regular bunk hug like just chilling the crib smoking, probably just chilling with my my hommies. Get a phone call like, hey, bro, I got a song, want you get on you want to do the hook? If if I want to do the hook? Nigga? Hell yeah, I'm like, nigga, what I'm pulling up? Immediately, Bro, I had to like that was one of the one of the dopest phone calls you can get, like somebody that you look up to or you you fuck with and they say they need something from you for sure?
Speaker 4: Is there is there anything you would because you kind of have went through a lot in the music industry in a few years, right, Is there any any advice you would give any up and coming artists that are in uh obviously in a situation where they're trying to trying to you know, maybe they got a little moment and maybe they got a little motion and people start calling.
Speaker 1: What advice would you give the core fan base? I think I think I didn't learn under that until afterwards, like after I've been in there to realize, Okay, if you have a core you know, cater to your core. Your core will make you bigger than what you are because your core gonna spread the good news. You know, I'm talking about like small room shows, even it's one hundred and fifty people, seventy five people, three hundred people, whatever it is, Bust them shows out, get your name up there advertisement, put money behind yourself. Don't wait on nobody else to do nothing for you, because if you're waiting on a nigga to help you get to where you got to go, you're never going to fucking get there like ever. Put it behind yourself and just just just go for that shit.
Speaker 4: Like you said, It's like I feel like artists sometimes when they get on her they start popping. It's like, Yo, stop like you stopping doing what guy?
Speaker 1: You here? Yeah? For sure to start overthinking this shit, bro so much, so much over that I wanted to do it the way I said it because that's what Cold told me in the beginning, before we even toured for anything. He was like, Yo, you need to be doing small rooms. Yeah, And that's why another disconnection like niggas wasn't try to let me.
Speaker 4: Do its like a two three hundred cap rooms and bro do chie for example, she just hit that.
Speaker 1: She just did that.
Speaker 4: And even in Tampa, her hometown, she did on her tour, she could have did probably ten thousand tickets for sure. She did the crowbar, which was like two hundred yeah, three hundred peop yeah no, no, not three hundred, like two hundred. It's like and I was like, damn, she gets it because like whenever he spins the block for real, Yes, she's gonna get a basketball arena.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like that is the goal. Yeah, if you look at I want to say the Russell, Yes, bro, the way he do, he should too, like the show that he do. And he I sent a video him saying he do like her. He charges for rehearsal. He has tickets in backyard and charge a rehearsal like you talk the nigga to see the rehearsal. Like this is how you need to move get people involved into the whole craft. Yeah, so they feel like they're part of it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now the rust lie in his crib man, he's got the he's got the pergola outside. He'd be doing the shows there and then and then the new ship he'd be doing is like it's not even new now, but shit, he's been doing for a minute now. He tells fans if he's got a show, pay what you want. So you got you got to buy tickets directly from him, and you have to put a bid in for a ticket and then he'll accept it or not accept it.
Speaker 1: I might need to hit Bull up talk to you.
Speaker 4: It's like some some tickets you might sell for ten, some tickets you mightself for five hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you never know.
Speaker 4: Depends on who you might want to come and support what you got going on.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 4: He does the same ship with the merch too, Like if you on his site, you can pay what you want for a t shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's a smart brother. I ain't gonna lie to the way he moved. Like now only is he making the music that he wanted to make, and he's making music that's comforing for him. Brother's making money, So that's good. What do you how do you think?
Speaker 4: I mean, obviously you got a couple of records, a few records out Breakthrough just dropped last week. What how would you say? Sonically this mixtape is sounding to.
Speaker 1: Me, it's it's it's more focused on it's more singing. It's more it's more melodic, you know what I mean. I think after Quick saying I became like more RAPPI I was because I love hip hop and like people love more ray because more records sing even so I want to give them more but also not losing me. So this is pretty much based on more like melodies and more like harmonies and more like stacks with different vocals and really focused on emotional side of what I've been gonna do right, So for you, is it like because did Quick single platinum? Yes, that hit the plat they double I got two of them, mother fucking now.
Speaker 4: So it's and then obviously the correcord still growing, it's going great. Now that's gonna end up double planting for sure over time, even.
Speaker 1: If it happens in a year, three years, I need it. I don't even give gram nominally because of that record too. So another shout out to Code for like putting a nick on.
Speaker 4: I've been noticing like kind of like there's like a theme with with like some of the imagery even put now in terms of like you know, is it is this kind of like your metaphorical say like hey I'm free now, like pretty had out the home. You know, you're you're in jail, and then you got breakthrough essentially like, hey, I've been kind of locked up. Now I could, I could get my ship off how I want to get it off.
Speaker 1: Pretty much, that's prober what the table is pretty much about, like being you know, shelved, being in the box, being you know, not able to be as free and be as me as I want to be. Right Like you know, everybody who know me for real or who's seen me, you know I'm a character. I feel I got hell energy for sure, and I want to put that in my video. I want to put that in my music. I want to put that on my shoulders. And like I said, like I have a for free reign to just do it now. It's not all you gotta do it like this, So you gotta let me do me because that's what got me here. Yes, I had a hell of help right me got me here? For sure? Was it was there? Every like? Was it hard to kind of?
Speaker 4: Because I'm sure you went through this process where you realize, like some of the folks you had met throughout the rap game or throughout the music game were really your friends. Yeah, they were just fucking with you because it was not for sure, like I'm sure, like did you, like, did you always know that or did it when when when you had kind of gone through whatever you went through with the label and things kind of cool down, did you notice like, oh, mytherfucker's this is the fakest shit ever.
Speaker 1: Bro. I'm not gonna lie too, Like I said, I was real green, bro. Yeah, when I came to you were in with a lot of big art. I was in with that with everybody. Yeah, br I then rubbed hands, fucking shook hands, smoked the blunt talk to got a song with mostly a lot of niggas. But you realize at the end of the day when when when you're not the hot, hot commodity, the love goes away and it's not it shouldn't be nothing personally, it's business. But you realize this is my business friend, not mine. It sounds like if you work with somebody at work, yeah, don't spect them to be like cool to it's weird, like we work together and yeah we gonna we gonna line or we're gonna costume like all you fucking money here because you were doing hooks for motherfuckers too, like you was like type ship you know, you know, not so much as.
Speaker 4: Even if they didn't come out, But I'm saying you was was hitting.
Speaker 1: You for hook ty type shah for sure?
Speaker 4: What because you also were in the studio a lot with Marshmallow, And I feel like we don't know a lot about his creative process and obviously I know it didn't work out for the long term.
Speaker 1: Back what's it?
Speaker 4: What's it like being in the lab with him?
Speaker 1: I never I never was in the lab, but he cooked up you know, but he played me covered beats. You know, we did a couple of sauce on his beats. But he's a talented brother.
Speaker 4: Bullshit, are you putting together any any sort of Are you going to do a tour?
Speaker 1: That's the plan for sure, Like I said, whatever way, I have to do it. But there's big room, small rooms, whatever it is. I love to perform and I just want to culture curate a show that can like really touch people that come see it. They want want them to appreciate what they can to see, not just like Okay, I could have listened this ship on items or Spotify. Right, I feel like got do a dope home. I'm in chill. I want you so bad. I do tell you, Brod, we went to the city's so bad for sure. What's what's the temperature like back home? Uh? It's cold to s heal. I mean like, I don't mean the temperature. It's cold. I know it's cold. I thought I think of it like that. I mean, like you know what I'm saying, like like, uh, you know, just like obviously you're out here in La now, like are you are? Are you going back home? A lot of you? I don't go back home a lot because again, like when when you're on this independent, independent ground you got you gotta go. You mean a lot a lot of this just me, you know, in meetings and being here and being there and being elsewhere other than where I want to baby for me. So I don't be there a lot, But hopefully this tour that I'm trying to put together gets me there enough to really show appreciation for where I'm from what I claim, and show love to the people that really show me love in the beginning for sure. For sure. Yeah, you also seems like you lost some pretty good amount of weight. No, I ain't gonna lie be doing a little stun fun you hear me? A little boxing, and and then I mean, how much have you lost? No cap and all full transparency. I think when I lost my way with myself, I was three sixty and now I'm like two eighty five. Dude, that's great, Nah, it's decent. I ain't gonna lie if I say from the.
Speaker 4: Quick Sand video where you were like the fucking had you had the sweat rag with Trophy.
Speaker 1: Everybody was I had to have her. The rag wasn't just the I needed that, bitch, it was you feel me. I was sweating like motherfuck. I got you were good man, you're doing boxing, You're eating better. Hell, you'm eating better. Uh my girl, you know she had me understand that. You know, maybe the pork and beef ain't the best of me. So I want to say, I'm a poloitarian. Are you chicken and the peggetarian pescatarian Righttaria? Yeah, yeah, facts fat pescatarian. So no pork, no pork, no beat, no pork on the fork. But the swine is divine. Nah. Nah, if it ain't on the line, I camet down.
Speaker 4: I got you see you like turkey bacon, Fuck with turkey bacon, bro, no bullshit. But you fuck with it more than baby broke the way the way I make it.
Speaker 1: I funk with him telling you, look, Nosh, I'm gonna tell you how to fuck with it more to regular bacon. I appreciate you like lying everybody. Right now, I'm gonna tell you like bacon by itself is bacon. Don't get me wrong. Okay, you gotta be we gotta be clear. Bacon is bacon. You don't need ship for bacon. Yeah, that bitch in the microwave. No, you can microwave for a bacon. What the fuck? Yes, you've never done that.
Speaker 4: You can microwave bacon unless it's the fully cooked already ready. Well, maybe that's the bacon I'm thinking of. But if it comes out there packing it's pink. Okay, maybe not that bacon, but there's bacon you can mic.
Speaker 1: Away it's fully cooked. Back awave with bacon, Okay, put it in. I think like the one you put it in the paper towel. I mean, yeah, the one that's like a Yeah, I'm just talking about after you're talking about the real bait. You got the turkey bacon on turkey bacon. I'm telling you, all you need is salt. And sea, salt, pepper, cinnamon, some honey. After it cooks down, push it on top, flipping on both sides. It's called like a million dollar bacon. Bro. This shit is busting. It tastes way better than bacon without nothing on it. How long have you been pescatarian? Like? Three years? Three years? Three full years. I got introduced to it four years ago, but I ain't really commit to like three years. Have they converted you to like a sushi eater out here? And now Bra'm a sushi connoisseur. Bro? Were you always that way though? Nah?
Speaker 4: Because I can't. I can't imagine in the Carolina don't have great sushi. So I came here.
Speaker 1: They had had a meeting one day with with some some team I can't think of now, but they had a team and they was like, Yo, we're gonna have a sushi bar. And I was like, you know, fucking the raw fish, like nigga, that sounds gross. Try that bitch up, Like this is weird, But I tasted it. I was like, Oh, this is crazy and it's it's bustling. But sushi is the vibe for sure. I love sushi. I love sushi, Bro.
Speaker 4: How's everything because I know you're a father too. Yeah, how's everything with with the kids?
Speaker 1: Man? Kids are great, kids are growing and I talk to them on every day on FaceTime. You know, make sure they straight, you know, I send them my video before they come out sending the music, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: They ever try to get you to like like like do songs with people, Like, hey, dad, this this person's cracking. You should do a song with this person.
Speaker 1: They do, but the people that they listen to ain't it album. I'm not like, how would that sound? Because my kids music choices is it's a wide wide range of music. It's not like they don't listen to like my music. This is like ship that I wouldn't be on, Like what like Okay, I don't even know half the names. But my son went to a concert of someone that I don't know, but he was like, you would do great on a song with her. I'm like, that's fire. I look her up and I'm like, brother, you have no ear for music. That's the way you think your daddy was all good with shorty text you red, No, that's different. Sexy, she hot, but she trapped. That's like my vibe. Like I don't even know the girl name.
Speaker 4: He told me the bullshit not TikTok man. Yeah, taking over, bro, taking over. Yeah, it's crazy too because now on TikTok you have a record as old as fuck. Like, what's the song? Oh, there's a Fetti Wap song again. Okay, that's from twenty fourteen that just cracked the top forty on Billboards Top one hundred.
Speaker 1: The song again by Feti You Didn't be Mine again? Baby? Bro? That shit? That what Listen? There's a TikTok challenge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and songs nine years old, ten years old, and it's number thirty six on Billboard.
Speaker 1: Tip one hundred. That song is hard. No, it's a classic.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep the fact that just got a whole new life because the little niggas are playing it now. Because I'm telling you, if you play that song in any generation, that shit is just as hard. Fetti Wap, where he had.
Speaker 4: The Gamey's twelve month run is insane.
Speaker 1: Are here? He's like, yeah, like, oh it's up now it's over.
Speaker 4: It's funny because I saw him open up for Chris Brown on tour. It was Chris Brown him Migo's kidding And when I tell you a store insane French Montana too. People weren't calling for Chris Brown tickets. They were calling for Fedi Bro. They were like, yoyo, we want to see fetty wap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Chris Brown's going it's his store and now we want to see Fetti wip Bro. Fetti like that. Bro, I'm trying to tell you, Bro, he had it. Oh my fetti had like the gangster niggas ready to sing for real? Yeah? No, what going crazy? For sure?
Speaker 4: Is there anybody who because I feel like there's been like a lot of the guys who have kind of come up in the last couple of years since you popped off that are kind of doing like some dope melodic ship. Is there anybody who you're you're you're checking for, anybody you're listening to that you want to work with?
Speaker 1: Maybe now you know who? Uh came across my timeline. I was like, brovoic bro voice voice is like super like unique and I fucked the way like the way he and ship the plug big Actually, Bro, I fucked Bro. Want to get niggasi like? I like the way he like the accent that crazy voice. Bro, I'm not gonna cut. I really fuck with the way Bro really attacked the beat. You know, I mean him it's crazy because it's like I'm just she was a fat niggas Like no, like it's fine. Dave blunts too, like Bro, I just fuck with his sound, Like Bro, I just fuck with the niggas sound. His lyrics are hilarious.
Speaker 4: Bro, you saying the most out of pocket Jali a little bit bro Temy l j Yes, but this.
Speaker 1: Guy, fucking this guy is hilarious.
Speaker 4: He'd be saying, I remember talking like you like saying that hard r a lot. He's like, I just be talking those songs. So I talk to my friends. I'm like, all your friends look white in the room.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna kid with a band.
Speaker 4: I don't know about when he said when he said, he said some like he got this one song. I like his project because it's funny that ship. I was like, Bro, you got the first project I listened to that. She had me laughing out loud.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's crazy. This is my fuckers. They blunt. I gotta I gotta hear more than because he's got to get his from what I heard. I was like, oh, this is nice, but what you're saying, is like, I need to listen to a little his wild boy to get like a little Oh he's okay, I'm gonna listen to a little more.
Speaker 4: You might know he's got the song that can't put down the cup, which people know you can't put down the cup.
Speaker 1: Can't put down the cup? Sip it brough maths.
Speaker 4: How to get him to be a Pescotanian. Bro, you gotta put him on him on that giant man. Now he can eat what you want to eat. Just you know, stand up every now and again. That's all I dude, bro, nice guy, that's all.
Speaker 1: This is super nice. He seemed like he came on the podcast super sweet. Dug man. She's he's like he want him to be around for sure. He's very genuine. Need to get your girl to be his dietician. Hey, she she she could, she could, she could get right? You got right? She got me right? And box a little bit and do some box. So boxing is is the work. That's my viob.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: How many days a week you do it? No cap? I try to do it every day besides Sunday. If it's at the crib, it's at the crib. I got I got to punch your bag. I gotta speedbag. I got a dummy, I got everything I need. So she being there up? Yess yeah type ship all right?
Speaker 4: So the album comes out the twenty first, which is next, No, next Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, next, bro. I'm so hype for this fucking project. Like I said, like I put it together myself, and like it's so like Bro, it's it's so life training to really still be doing something that I love so like and I always like to put track lists together. So I finally get to put my own. Bro, I'm like, hell, yeah, we outside that man? What was it like? Uh? How much have you had a lot of time with with Ghazi? Face to face? No? Not a lot of fact, not a lot. I met him, of course talk to him, but like not a lot of face to face. Who's your p m over there? Who your project manager? Oh? I used to work in Empires.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah yeah, I said, I said them nighttime. Now you're in good hands man, Empires the ship. No, I'm gonna lie Empires really really smooth.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I want to hear you and your boozie do some ship. Bro. No, I got some for as if he funcked me. No, boys, you and your boozy would go crazy, would be And I'm trying to tell you and now you are label mates. Bro Boozy fuck with a country niggas to here you talking and you and Jelly Roll Bro not. I hate to go to the fact that no but Jelly crazy though I ain't gonna lie to like bro no bullshit. I got I got a couple of Jelly roll saws on my own my ship. He got a song called talk to God and Liar, Oh yeah, liars amazing motherucker. Bro, I got work. I'm broking out. I got to bump them bitches you energy winning streaks my ship. That's hard, that's hard to for sure.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, man, the album's dropping or mixtape long story short and then album following Yes sir uh on next Friday, on the twenty first, go running up, got thing goes out right now?
Speaker 1: Music videos coming up?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Sure? Anything else going on? Not just please pre saved. It is time for more ready to give himself a full shot. And people that fuck with me keep fucking with me. If you don't fuck with me, you about to fuck with me. Pre save the album.
Speaker 4: Pre save that motherfucker please there it is my guy I appreciate you, right sir Moray Fire