Speaker 1: Injuries from the game. We had Tarvarius Ward had a groin on every turn or in Burke's knee, Hardgrave hamstring to return and green law hip.
Speaker 2: He did come back, go ahead, went.
Speaker 3: Over, arrested, somewhat desperate See Seahawks team. What about today's win?
Speaker 2: Are you most pleased with getting a win?
Speaker 1: I thought there were some things that we're a little sloppy, you know, we're just a little inconsistent throughout the day. But guys made a ton of plays, got enough points on the two turnovers of defense, cause were huge.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the perfect football by by any means, but our only goal is to get a win, and we found a way to do.
Speaker 2: Its daring him over the top.
Speaker 1: No, they're actually pretty soft in all their coverages. May have deep guys all the time. He got one off schedule breaking out the touchdown of Debo. Just their hooker stopped on the play. So when you do that, there's no one by him, and he's so I'll I think it was thirty three if he stopped and brock solid and that's why you got a wide open touchdown.
Speaker 2: The big runs that every time you go left.
Speaker 1: How hard is it to resist just going left every single time, or do you always try to work to try to get No, it's not always like that because sometimes I don't know whether it's going to balance or cut back. So sometimes when we go to the right it cuts back to the left too, so and a lot of it depends on hashes and stuff and how we're playing. Yes, it makes sense to run to the left a little bit more if everything's even, but it's not. Doesn't always work out that way like it might have come off.
Speaker 4: Been some methnical pilot up first downs, you know, work on the clock. This team is so explosive today and it's just showing more and more of that. If you had a team that's explosive more in terms of you know, being.
Speaker 3: Able to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean we've got so many guys who can get such big plays on little plays.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: We went for a big play early in the game, tried to get George Nba down the middle and the two hook defenders were deep in the safety and some of my favorite plays by Brocking the day because he just went to a checkdown, which which was the right answer, and deebo is a five yard checkdown and he got thirty on it, so it's I mean that happens.
Speaker 2: On a lot of our stuff.
Speaker 1: And then the more they come up, then you can kind of get those easy big plays. I mean, the one George was huge, just because they're they're honoring the run and the play before that. You could see him blow the run up and with George and Charlie over there and twenty two personnel and they're coming up aggressive and you.
Speaker 2: Could tell they did it again.
Speaker 1: That's why they tried to grab George going by him, but he was able to fight through the holding and get the touchdown. So got a lot of explosive guys, and but when you're not just one dimensional in that way, it's you hope.
Speaker 2: It's a matter of time and just how it plays out.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Well described his play last year as awful. How would you describe his play so far this year?
Speaker 2: It's been very good.
Speaker 1: We're not done yet, so there's a lot more football to play, so we'll see at the end of the year. But I thought Debo came into this season very ready to go. I thought he was looking really good those first couple of weeks. Didn't have all the stats to show it, but that was just the way that the ball went.
Speaker 2: But he was really ready to go.
Speaker 1: And then he had a huge setback with his injuries, which took him a while to get back from and when he did, it still took some time to get back in the football shape.
Speaker 2: But I'm starting a few weeks ago.
Speaker 1: You could see it, and I think he's at the top of his game right now. Injury, no, I mean war not sure. We just have to look into it because he's had some stuff like in this past, so we're not quite sure Orren was able to still play Hardgrave was a hamstring, so I'm assuming he pulled it, but we got to find out for sure. It's always you never know what the d lineman how long they'll be out on that. But we'll know a little bit more tomorrow. And green All was able to come back, so I just knew that it would look good right there. So I just called my first fake punt. No I I did it today either. I don't really know what happened on it. I think he just hesitated a little bit. I haven't got to talk to him personally. I don't know if you thought it was going to get blocked or if he bobbled the snap of hair or he just had a glitch. But it was a good one because when he paused and stuff and saw the edge, it was obviously a clean look and he didn't hesitate for it. And I was just told he hit over twenty miles per hour on it, So that's really cool. Ronnie felt bad about it, but I wish we could avoided that.
Speaker 3: You had a lost ward on the first series. So how do you feel the defense responded?
Speaker 2: But I guess especially yeah, I thought they were huge.
Speaker 1: I mean, just such a challenge going against their receivers, all of them especially.
Speaker 2: I mean, lock it in DK, and.
Speaker 1: You know, you know how good Mooney has done versus them, especially versus DK here in the past, and to loose him early in the game was stressful, especially when they hit a go route on that series too to get the touchdown. But that was about it after that, and I thought Andrey had a hell of a game. I think he's been playing his best football here. I was so proud of him getting that penalty, not retaliating back. I thought Demo was unbelievable today. I wish you would have got that pick. I know Nick feels a little bit bad about that, but you know, I hated his retaliation, but we'll deal with that on our own.
Speaker 2: And then I thought.
Speaker 1: Isaiah stepped it up too, and we had to move guys around. And Isaiah has been a stud. He's ready for everything at any time in the game. Last week, Verus Philly had to go in and play safety on the second play when Gip went out, and then it was kind of the same thing this week, just we had to bump Demo outside and get him back to Nickel and.
Speaker 2: Those guys had a real good game.
Speaker 4: Illegal for past did you did you consider declining the runoff to.
Speaker 2: And look like you were talking to record what happened?
Speaker 1: No, we went back and forth on it, and then I ended up not liking my decision.
Speaker 2: It's kind of right in between there and I had enough time out.
Speaker 1: We said no, then we said yes, and then I was confused because when they did take the ten seconds off and it was after an incomplete completion, I kind of figure out why they were running it again. None of us knew, so it was just an unusual rule. So I just talked to the ref and he said, it is a weird rule, but that's how they do it.
Speaker 2: Even if it's a dead ball.
Speaker 1: If you take a ten second run off, they can still start the clock. And once that started happening and we were surprised by it, then we just let it go in in half. Brandon, I you hit the thousand yard receiving mark now and back to back season.
Speaker 3: What does he continue to show you a week in and week out.
Speaker 1: Just every year he gets so much better just on the football field, and just and also off the football field, which leads to the football field in terms of how mature he is.
Speaker 2: He's one of our leaders in there.
Speaker 1: I think Ba's come a long way in terms of he gets so wamped up for the games, and sometimes he won't get a ball for a little bit, and then he gets it late and sometimes it happens early. And but just Ba this year, it really doesn't matter with him. He plays the same way, down in and down out, and carries over in the run game and the pass game, and what the type of football player he is and how talented he is. It's it's always you always feel it's a matter of time he's gonna get a thousand, but he deserves it and he's been great for us this year.
Speaker 3: Frank is there the ejections and what word was the expectation.
Speaker 2: I was told he threw a punch.
Speaker 1: I saw all the Fred and DK stuff, and it's awesome job by Fred just keeping his composure and just taking it. So he went and get ejected. And then after that and we're all excited. But I know there's a big scuffle after that. And I didn't see after that, but I was told to Demo threw a punch too.
Speaker 3: The tire Brown's showing up against the run and the pass. He seems like you get a better week. What do you see it?
Speaker 1: I see the same thing. I mean, he's doesn't shy away from contact. He loves to be downhill and hit people. And he's got a really good vision on the ball. And there's a couple of times stayed that ball hung up in the air and he had one pitch, would have had to but Fred intercepted it from him.
Speaker 2: I think was him back there. But Fred ended up going like this. It was awesome job.
Speaker 1: I think it was jayar letting up and not both of them going for it at the same time, because then it would have been incomplete. But he got his opportunity. As we stayed a while a month ago. He'd been ready for his opportunity, the way he's been handling everything, and that's why now just the more experience he gets he's the better he gets.
Speaker 3: We always talking about how important, how well is Aaron Banks playing for that.
Speaker 2: Kind of money.
Speaker 1: Aaron Banks are playing very well. I mean I thought he did for us last year too. He had a big injury to come back from, which took him some time. But Banks is extremely consistent in everything he does. He's also got a lot of size, which is nice for us. We don't always have that, and he is that's each week he gets better. It was tough when he did have that setback, but the way he played last time versus Seattle on a real short week when he wasn't sure if he could go thought followed by last week versus Philly, and then today and I couldn't be more happy with Aaron.
Speaker 2: I got a sc