Speaker 1: Second date of day. You might remember we did an awkward Tuesday phone call a few months back with a guy named Aaron, because even though him and his ex broke up, she was still planning on attending a wedding for their mutual friend.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Aaron thought it was weird because the grim was his buddy. First, she's back.
Speaker 3: Down, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He wanted our help, and ultimately, I know this is probably gonna sound weird, but we had to flip a coin in the studio.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: I couldn't remember how that ended. Who ended up going to the wedding? Heard him?
Speaker 1: Aaron lost right and erin, I don't please tell me you still went to your buddy's wedding anyway?
Speaker 3: The rules?
Speaker 4: Jeff, No, I didn't go.
Speaker 2: Yeah you follow. Did you still give a gift though? Aaron?
Speaker 3: What kind of friend are you send a gift?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I gave a gift, and it was kind of a spiteful one. I got him like a five dollars gift certificate to.
Speaker 2: The I can't even get you a drink, its yeah.
Speaker 4: That's anything at Starbucks. It's like just below a coffee. Do anything wrong?
Speaker 5: Well, he invited the X the ex Well no, wait, she didn't have an invite, did she?
Speaker 1: Ultimately, the weird part is that after all of that went downhill for him, Aaron is back again for a second date. Update. Now, so what's going on in your love life at the moment?
Speaker 4: So I got another problem here to crack. I met this girl on the apps.
Speaker 2: Well we know it wasn't at the wedding, so yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Wasn't dark, No, not at all, and kind of a breath of fresh air for me, like super grounded, glow maintenance type of woman. And went on a first date. Went good, nothing okay, too crazy, but we had great dancer.
Speaker 2: Did you say she's a great dancer?
Speaker 4: Banter?
Speaker 5: Oh, like, oh cool, you had dancing.
Speaker 1: I was more interested in dance moves as well.
Speaker 4: All right, but we had a good I'm watching the car. We did kiss so that was good?
Speaker 2: Oh probably okay? And what was the kiss?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: It was good. It was like saying that you're going to want to go on a second date without actually having to say it. You know, it's one of those okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's a term called kiss you goodbye.
Speaker 6: There's also a pity kiss.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: All the depressing types of kisses on this show.
Speaker 4: I've had them all. I've had them all.
Speaker 3: We'll never see a later time.
Speaker 2: You're saying you left feeling really hopeful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it did go to a second date.
Speaker 2: It did on a second so it wasn't a sad kiss you.
Speaker 4: Read it right, I did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, tell us about date number two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so she said come meet me at work, like right at the end of her shift or whatever. Oh god, okay, weird.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I guess depends on where she works in a cool place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well she worked. She works at a hotel four star thing, and I showed up. Not totally sure what she does, like if it's like reservations or concierge stuff for I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, but maybe you could break in the pool and have a pool party.
Speaker 3: Yeah you said it was four stars too, right. It sound like it's like a dingy motel up the highway.
Speaker 4: So it was very nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, different though. Okay.
Speaker 4: She kind of runs out, She's like, hey, I got ten more minutes. I gotta wrap some stuff up, and then she runs back and I'm as I walk in, I'm kind of noticing there's like it's all these dudes and they're all like hot and six foot two and like the.
Speaker 2: Hot Dude convention at the hotel. I go to that every year.
Speaker 3: This is why you go to the four Stars.
Speaker 1: I didn't get my invite this year.
Speaker 3: What happened? You're losing.
Speaker 4: It looked like there was some sort of thing, like an agency. I don't know, but she was, I guess, wrangling something in the back, like with all of them, and she was having the time of her life.
Speaker 3: Well, dude, wouldn't you flip it around? You were running a bunch of beautiful formale models, you'd probably have any smile on your face. It doesn't mean anything. You're just like enjoying the view.
Speaker 4: I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 2: Okay, So however.
Speaker 4: However, we go on like mini golf date and see I would be doing the same thing she was. You're right, but I would also kind of carry that energy through to whoever I was dating, hopefully immediately after, and she was kind of stand offish. It was just like she wasn't treating me that way she was. It was more just kind of like there was this distance. But then I could have been being weird too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it sounds like you were being weird. I mean, just even your mindset in the hotel lobby sounds kind of.
Speaker 3: It also sounds like she's like, bye, hot guys, good to see you you.
Speaker 6: Yah.
Speaker 5: Maybe she used all her for, like, you know, customer service, yea emotional capacity for the day.
Speaker 1: Did you try anything with her to try and get the mood right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I did, And I only mentioned this thing once. I was like, what was going all those dudes? She was like, Oh, it's like this model convention thing, and I no, No, I mean.
Speaker 5: I get it, Like if I looked into a model convention and I was meeting some.
Speaker 2: Guy for our first date, it would just be a hit to your ego.
Speaker 3: I could see that totally.
Speaker 4: I feel like a solid ache. But then I walked in there and I was like, no, I'm I'm a fine.
Speaker 2: Maybe a personality probably sucks. You're in her hometown ing, that's how it works, I get it, right.
Speaker 1: So are you thinking that overall your attitude that day may have affected how your date played out?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And I know, you know. I said it the one time. I brought it up just to see what she would say, and I didn't touch it again because I'm not a complete idiot, but that's good. And then I'm like, was I weird? And then it was like if I was a little weird, that was she like taking some misread cute and then that snowballed into her being weird.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you're in your head about this for sure.
Speaker 1: You're your own worst enemy.
Speaker 3: Even the way you're talking right now, it's a little yeah, that's the word, thank you.
Speaker 1: And we want to we want to be uh, what's the opposite of difference.
Speaker 5: And compared to us, You're gonna look like a nine when we get her on the phone.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we are glad.
Speaker 4: This is radio you can do that exactly.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna call Natalie and we're gonna send her out with a ten personality.
Speaker 2: One like it. Okay, okay, person.
Speaker 1: We'll come back and do your second ate update, next.
Speaker 6: Update.
Speaker 1: You know, I really feel for Aaron because right before his second date with Natalie, he went to go meet her and there was a hotel lobby full of attractive male models.
Speaker 5: Chances yeah, I mean not good.
Speaker 1: At least they seem to be models, and that may have thrown off Aaron's confidence. Right before they went to mini golf. Yeah, and it just made me think it must be how all of you feel whenever you come into the studio.
Speaker 3: With me exactly.
Speaker 1: You get intimidated and it rows off.
Speaker 2: Your comment It's like, how do I talk to you?
Speaker 3: I blame you. I'm single.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I apologize for making you guys feel that way. I feel really bad. I'm really sorry.
Speaker 5: I'm just remember you didn't get invited to the model convention, and yeah I didn't.
Speaker 1: Because I was invited to the one in Paris. I couldn't do the small pond stuff anymore. But you know what, this man is going to help the man on the phone to meet up with the girl that he likes Natalie. Again, it just Aaron, It sounds like you just didn't put your best foot forward with all that stuff going on in the back of your mind. I'm hoping we could pull it off for you.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks, I kind of stuttered into the whole thing, you know, totally.
Speaker 5: And you know, even if you end up telling her that like, hey, I'm just a little thrown off, I think.
Speaker 2: She'd get it.
Speaker 5: Like, there's there's no personal live that wouldn't feel a little uncomfortable walking into unless you are, in fact a model you know, you'd like to.
Speaker 1: Hear if you're honest, like I was a little insecure and yeah, yeah, totally yeah. Women like it when you project all of your insecurities right out into the open. Let me go.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have to lie, that's not true.
Speaker 3: This is the model we're talking to, jeff jeff Nos.
Speaker 5: I think we got this. You got two dates under your belt, we get you a third.
Speaker 2: We're good.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, let's not waste any more time. Let's call it right now. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hey is this Natalie?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What's up?
Speaker 6: Natalie?
Speaker 1: You're You're on the radio right now with Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Hey Natalie, how are you doing?
Speaker 6: No way, young Jeffrey, No way, Hi, Jeffrey. I cannot believe this. Totally stoked that you called me. What is just a reference to?
Speaker 1: This is in reference to a second date update and a guy that you've gone out twice with named Aaron.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh yeah, it's just like when in the lottery.
Speaker 6: All right, So how did you hear about this?
Speaker 1: You know that Aaron emails us and tells us a little bit about your date dates plural? Actually why though?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: My god, because you're not calling him back, and he likes you any things, you don't like him.
Speaker 6: I think it's the other way around. But okay, what makes you say that? Well, I don't know. I just got like the feeling that on our second seat he seemed a little aloop.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: We talked to him about the second date, and he mentioned something about trying to meet you at the hotel where you work, and there was a bunch of kind of attractive guys in the lobby.
Speaker 2: There was there, legit a model convention going on.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, there was. Oh yeah, but that's my job.
Speaker 2: He thought that too. I mean, it's not like he was like jealous or anything like that.
Speaker 6: No, I don't know. I just sensed like maybe he wasn't really that into me at that time. The first date went really well, but then the second seat, he seems like I said, stand office a little bit, and I don't know, I just sent like a different vibe, and so I was like, all right, maybe this guy just really isn't done into me. And I kind of backed off a little bit.
Speaker 1: I mean, but you could understand where he's coming from, because he's around all these you know, apparently really good looking male models.
Speaker 5: I think I think what Jeff's saying is like he just took a little like hit to the ego as soon as he went to meet you, and then it was hard for him to kind of get back that confidence he lost, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because he mentioned that you look like you were having a lot of fun with them.
Speaker 6: You know, I didn't even really think about that, And that's on him. It's he's insecure looking. I mean, yeah, they're good looking, absolutely yeah. I mean their money.
Speaker 4: But now I rest my gigs, like still, I'm here by the way.
Speaker 6: Oh God, remember.
Speaker 1: How this works, Natalie. Aaron's on the other line listening.
Speaker 2: We were doing a good job.
Speaker 1: Eric, We're getting to the meat of it.
Speaker 6: How quickly I forgot Hello Aaron?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 4: Hi? Sorry? I just thought that your head was kind of with the models during many golf and not with me.
Speaker 6: I like you, I'm I was on the date with you. I get it.
Speaker 4: They're models.
Speaker 6: They're supposed to be good looking. You know, models are good looking, whether they're male, they're female. These models were good looking.
Speaker 4: Oh and they were male, So we'll get that out of the way. But she's the one that keeps bringing up how good looking these guys were. You guys, did hear this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but didn't you hear her on your date?
Speaker 5: You were like aloof and and we're into her, and so that's why her attitude change.
Speaker 2: It didn't have anything to do with models.
Speaker 4: I get it. It's fine, but it's like I showed up for her because I wanted to be with her, and then I felt like her head was somewhere else, which was back it like a it looks like a bud light commercial or something. Well, you're is a bad example, maybe not today, but like.
Speaker 2: A top gun volleyball scene. Is that what we're sing.
Speaker 1: That's not helping with It's not helping with my focus either. So let's refocus because not only what I think Aaron is saying is to him, whether it's true or not, it felt like you were more interested in hanging out with the models that day than hanging out with him. That was just a vibe that he got.
Speaker 6: I have to disagree because I'm like that with everybody. We're in the business of being happy and creating a happy experience for everybody, and I'm just being myself when I'm with Aaron. And of course I like him, but I'm not going to be all Holly Dolly like, oh yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 2: I mean, Aaron, you hear her because.
Speaker 4: It Yeah, it's just like I don't know. I mean, I'm sure I was like being a weirdo, so that's part of it, but it just like it just kind of felt like I was competing or something with all of these dudes once you weren't.
Speaker 2: How many times does she have to tell you that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, one more would probably help. Just drive it on.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 6: I like you, Aaron. I mean, come on, now, I like you too.
Speaker 1: That's why now we're getting somewhere.
Speaker 6: I like you, Okay, so fine, you like me and I like you.
Speaker 4: So with a problem.
Speaker 6: I don't get it.
Speaker 4: You want to go out on date number three? And then then yes I do, Okay, you do? Okay, you do, so then I'll go with you. Then okay, okay, then mad, maybe I don't Maybe I don't like anybody else but you, and then I want to just go out with you. Maybe that's how.
Speaker 3: A threat, but it's not a threat, like that's a good thing.
Speaker 1: Don't interrupt them.
Speaker 6: This is the only reciprocal Absolutely, I like you.
Speaker 2: I like you angry kiss this time.
Speaker 1: You just skipped the third date and they officially have the exclusive type for the two of them.
Speaker 3: Me too, Why are we yelling? Scary?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: Wait, are you guys happy going out again?
Speaker 4: Like? Yes we are, Yes, we are, we are, and we're gonna it's gonna be the best date. Damn it, we have to.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna pay for that best day, damn it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll pay for that date.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, I'm happy to pay for it.
Speaker 3: Okay, how about that?
Speaker 4: Well, this is going a little bit better than I thought. I don't know why. I'm mad though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we're not quite sure either.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but it's working.
Speaker 1: So I will keep this energy when you meet up with Natalie.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, are you cool with that?
Speaker 6: I am cool with that.
Speaker 3: What's end this segment?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: Congratulations, I'm moving up.
Speaker 4: Don't be late, very mad late. It'll be fine. I'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Okay. Yeah, that's sensible.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,