Speaker 1: Harry Styles as it was one of two point seven You're on a Kiss FM Los Angeles, all right, so I got those Tiesto tickets for you to win and Ryan's roses this hour and then Sisney's gonna take it to eleven o'clock this morning.
Speaker 2: I sure, am, this is an interesting story.
Speaker 1: You mentioned this just before Harry Styles started singing that song about Jennifer Aniston.
Speaker 2: So tany, what's the trending report.
Speaker 3: Well, Jennifer Aniston has been a woman that has been portrayed in a certain way in the media. So people would say that she was too career focused to have a baby, that she was too selfish to have a child, so mean. There were even rumors that her husband left her because she wouldn't have a baby with him. I don't know if you guys remember those. So she cleared all this up and she said that these rumors were swirling. She was actually going through IVF drinking Chinese teas, you name it. I was throwing everything at it. I would have given anything if someone had said to me, freeze your eggs, do yourself a favor. So I feel like that was a huge bomb show. Well, when she finally open up about these things. But we just now recently learned that Adam Sandler and his wife Jackie Sandler, they send flowers. They have flowers delivered to jen every single Mother's Day, and it just I think it's about time we do away with that question of when are you going to have kids or when do you plan to have kids, because when all this stuff was going on on Jennifer Anison, she was trying to you know, going through IVF, drinking all these Chinese teas, like she wanted to have a baby, but you can't. You don't really want to talk about it while you're going through it because the whole thing is stressed. You don't want to add stress to your body. And so I just feel like we got to just stop with that question.
Speaker 2: I totally agree.
Speaker 1: And it's just more to the point, you just don't know what's going on with people.
Speaker 2: You know, what you see isn't what you get, and you.
Speaker 1: Just never know what things people are doing or dealing with, whether it's this or anything in life, right, you just don't really know. And do I need something more to want to cuddle with Adam Sandler?
Speaker 2: I just got it.
Speaker 1: I And I mean, if I'm not a cuddler, but I would cuddle that guy.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: He just seems like the biggest heart of God.
Speaker 4: I will give you something more to want to cuddle with him. You need to watch his new movie, You Are So Not Invited to my bot Mitzvah. It's on It's on Netflix. It is the cutest movie. It has his entire family in it, so his wife's in it, his two daughters are in it, and it's like it is so well done and it's like a coming of age movie of like one of his daughters actually having her bought Mitzvah, and it's just it's so true.
Speaker 2: Determines the rest of my life. Just pull a trailer up. So this is like based on.
Speaker 4: It's based off, yeah, but it's based off like a girl going through all the motions that you go through in the seventh grade and then like her best friend kisses her crush and.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, can I watch it now?
Speaker 1: Well, you guys do the no, I want to watch it now, you guys Sistney gone now till eleven. Thank you for that trending report. We do love both Jennifer and Adam. You know they're they work together quite a bit all right. Coming up next September thirtieth, we are presenting Tiesto at the La Historic Park and I got VIP tickets in a minute