Speaker 1: Hey, viewers, Sniffy's Cruising Confessions is an explicit podcast about queer sex. Filter dirty words and unfiltered descriptions of sexual activities. If hearing about orgies, anonymous sex, kink, fetish, and more offends your sensibilities, you might want to skip this. Viewer discretion is advised. It's definitely not for kids.
Speaker 2: Put Jo, pussy put your put JR.
Speaker 3: Pussy up.
Speaker 4: Put Jo pussy put put Jo bus.
Speaker 5: Welcome to Sniffy's Cruising Confessions. I'm Gabe Gonzalez and I'm Christattison Rosso.
Speaker 6: Each week we explore the sublime world of queer sex, cruising, and relationships.
Speaker 5: We talk to queer folks of all kinds.
Speaker 1: We'll ask some questions, swap sex stories, share intimate revelations, and provide practical advice that you can use at home. Jo put joust job good, Put job put Jo. Welcome back to Cruising Confessions. We are here for season two and we're so excited about it. We've got a brand new set. You might recognize these faces and these voices, but these glory holes behind us are.
Speaker 6: Absolutely brand new, and honestly, things are hotter than they've ever been.
Speaker 1: Yes, we used all of them, all of them. Chris, I'm curious, have you ever been put into chastity? Have you ever been locked?
Speaker 6: Not seriously I have, I don't want to say dabbled, But my friends are like, I'm getting rid of this cage.
Speaker 5: Do you want it?
Speaker 6: And I go over and try it on and it doesn't fit, so like, no, I've never been caged. Obviously, in the last like ten years, it has just become more and more and more pervasive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like it's gained popularity. I was not familiar with the sort of like lingo surrounding it, So for a long time on the apps, I would see people with like the locks on it, like the locked lock, and I was like, Oh, they're in a closed relationship.
Speaker 5: They're just tiered to.
Speaker 6: Chat, you know what I mean, Like I don't know idea what it meant.
Speaker 1: And the first time I hooked up with somebody who was wearing a cockage was actually a couple and one of them was wearing like a necklace with a key on it, and they always wearing a necklace with a lock, and I was like, Oh, these like trendy faggots just like wearing their giant necklaces.
Speaker 5: I had no idea.
Speaker 1: So we start getting a dressed and he's fully wearing a cockage, and I kind of like stopped the hook up, and I was like, wait, can I ask you about that?
Speaker 5: Like, I was so curious. I was like, how do you pee?
Speaker 7: What do you get out of it? Does it make you feel good?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I swear to God I saw him come with the cockage on, which is great. Like, I've never seen a soft dick challenging the laws of physics, as I know that cockages are are magical and mysterious to me. So I'm like, I'm coming into this episode as a novice. Yeah, very fully and vulnerably admitting that right now. All right, Well, in case you haven't guessed this episode, we were talking all about chastity and why so many folks are going crazy for it.
Speaker 6: Over the past decade, chastity has become one of the most popular fetishes in the gay community, with cockage is becoming a must have for even the most casual kinkster.
Speaker 1: But we do some questions ken locking up your cock or your lovers actually enhance sexual pleasure.
Speaker 6: We'll find out and offer chastity tips for first times or experience sub.
Speaker 1: Let's welcome our guests. Our first guest is Peter Cage, an artist, filmmaker, content creator, and lifestyle submissive who's been interested in chastity for over two decades. Cage also hosts kink events in New York City, including Locked, the monthly chastity social at Rock Bar, which Chris will be heading up later in the show.
Speaker 6: With Peter is his sir and keyholder, Jasper Reid, a king enthusiast and content creator focused on rubber, fitness and power dynamics.
Speaker 5: His journey with chastity has.
Speaker 6: Evolved from personal exploration to a tool for connection, discipline, and growth, and easier to share what he's learned along the way. Welcome to Snippy's Cruising Confessions. Peter Cage and Jasper read.
Speaker 1: I feel like we should have taken wardrobe tips from Mule for this episode. For sure, we're getting for those of you who cannot see, you might be listening, We're getting a gear.
Speaker 7: We're getting leather.
Speaker 5: What are you wearing rubber?
Speaker 7: Yes, we're getting rubber.
Speaker 5: We're getting rubber. When did you first discover chastity and cockcages?
Speaker 8: Oh gosh, it was when I was fifteen, and that was twenty five years ago. I had tryed to figure out that I was gay, and my parents made the mistake of putting a computer in a basement room.
Speaker 9: With a door that had a lock on.
Speaker 8: So I got pretty free rein to explore and I found a blog by someone named Lord Chiranan on blogspot dot com.
Speaker 9: And this is before there was like chastity porn.
Speaker 8: No porn stars were wearing cottages, but that wasn't available, so he was literally taking vanilla porn and photoshopping chastity cages onto these guys sticks. But I thought it was like the hottest thing in the universe. I thought it was so cool, but I also felt really lonely about it. I was in the closet, I was young, I didn't have a family. He was super accepting, and I imagined at that time that this was like a kink that I would never be able to share with a single other human like ever, cut to when I'm in college eighteen, I ordered my first chastity cage. I think was a CB three thousand, which I hope you've never heard of, a terrible, terrible chastity cage that no one should ever wear. Okay, But I remember I got it in the mail and I just it was so hot. I just like took out of the package and held it and I was so hard that I just jerked off and came holding it in my hand. And then once I came, I was like, I don't want to put that on, and in my deskter. It took me like three days to even try to put.
Speaker 9: It on my body.
Speaker 6: When you first saw those images of this cages like, did you understand what it was or did you just like see this thing? Was immediately turned on by it.
Speaker 5: To a degree.
Speaker 9: I mean, I think you know.
Speaker 8: One of the weird things about chastity is there's this kind of default narrative of like the submissive, locked bottom who's usually like a skinny, hairless twink, which, like those of you who can't see me, I'm six foot six, very hairy, so I'm not a skinny hairless twink. My understanding was that was sort of the way it worked, and so I had a lot of like insecurity and dysmorphia issues because I wanted to fit into this ideal that was sort of part of this world, part of this vibe that I knew just based on. My height was just not ever going to be attainable, so there was a lot of similarliness. But I did understand that this was about domination and submission, and you know, I'm a lifestyle submissive. At the age of forty, I have still never topped or penetrated anybody, so that part has sort of been very clear to me. You know, from when I was a young kid that I knew that I was I wanted to be at bottom. I knew that I wanted to be a subesper.
Speaker 7: I'm curious about your story as well.
Speaker 5: It was probably three four years ago. I just was scrolling social media. I kept seeing all these boys in their cockages and I was like, this is weird, SORR. I talked to one of my friends, Pop Finn, and he was like, you should just like buy one off of a third party website and just try it out literally and siddenly. When I put it on, I was completely transformed, But it wasn't like in a submissive way, like I felt very powerful when I had it on. I kind of like always like associated myself with being submissive because like I don't have a big dick. You know, I'm a black man who grew up in the South, and if it's not larger than average, than it's small. But when I put on the cage, it kind of was like this opportunity to take that power back. And now it was like I am more than just the size of my deck. I am still strong, confident, beautiful and muscular, And just because I don't have, you know, a ten inch dick doesn't mean that like I can't still domb you. Ever since, like my domb side has gotten better and better. I still cage pretty often, and I still feel more dumb when I'm in a cage than out of it. Yeah, are you caged now?
Speaker 7: I am, yes, very amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna see you all are blowing my mind because I think for a very long time I thought of being caged as sort of a very straightforward dom sub dynamic. Right. So I heard Peter was caged, and I was like, Okay, obviously we have the keyholder Jasper in the house who is not, but you both are, which leads me to like a who watches the Watchman kind of.
Speaker 7: Question, like the keyholder's keyholder.
Speaker 1: I'm fascinated, but it seems like you are interested in switching in these dom sub roles, and Peter, you're maybe more excited sexually staying in the submissive role.
Speaker 7: So how do you all sort of navigate that right?
Speaker 1: Like, how do you, specifically, Jasper navigate sort of being caged but also being a keyholder, Like.
Speaker 5: There are plenty of ways to like have sex without using your dick. I have a really great strap on, a great strap on with like probably ten to fifteen different attachments, so spector gadgets, I will fuck you in that way. But like even still, like I still use my dick. I'm a great top. I'm really into power exchange. So I do find that like dickless with a big dick, any type of dick, like you can still be their dom or sub It doesn't really matter. Peter, have you ever been a keyholder or you strictly lucked.
Speaker 8: Maybe in like the role of like a big brother, stepped into a kind of a you know, a mentor a teacher kind of way. But the truth is, the minute some hot dominant man comes and begins bossing me around, I forget about the course of I have age because in my heart of hearts, I'm a submissive and I just want to be a good boy and do as I'm totally really obedient, like.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I lost your key, You're locked forever. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Someone's like what about me, and I'm like, oh, I don't good luck.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do either of you know much about the history of chastity devices from eras past and maybe how they kind of entered the mainstream as fetish objects.
Speaker 9: My understanding is that most of that is a myth.
Speaker 8: We had this idea of the medieval night locking his wife in chastity, so when he goes off to the war, you know, her virtue is protected from the evil other men who are around. There's not a lot of comprehensive or reliable history about this. Most people seem to agree that these kind of metal, draconian, welded devices that we sort of imagine in museums are mostly inventions of the nineteenth century, and we're there to satirize or stereotype some idea of protecting the virtue of these damn I think what's interesting about that idea is that it's not really about the denial of pleasure. It's about the protection of virtue correct and I think that's still an operational sort of concept in the chastity world. Today, it's not so much about I mean, it's about denying pleasure, but it's also about building up the sub or helping, you know, helping the sub become the best version of themselves, which seems like it has roots in that myth, even though I don't think the history.
Speaker 6: Is really Yeah, and I guess it sort of like leads me to my next question, like, what is the difference between like chastity and like come denial?
Speaker 5: Can you do one without having the other or vice versa.
Speaker 8: I've been locked in chastity. This is day fifty not wearing my cage, and it's only come off about once a week to shave and clean. In that fifty days, Sir Jasper has allowed me four orgasms I think three.
Speaker 5: You're like, I'm not that permission that generous.
Speaker 9: So for us, it's definitely both.
Speaker 8: I'm required to wear the cage and get permission to lock the cage for any reason, but I'm also required to get permission to come. And every time I have come in that time, it has been the feat that I think you mentioned in the intro, that has been in the cage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's wild to me. It's like magic. You both have a different cities.
Speaker 1: So how did you two find each other, start your relationship, and then how do you manage this keyholder locked sub dynamic.
Speaker 5: Initially, I was just coming to New York to film some content. I saw that he was kind of a pillar in the cage community. So I was like, let's do something, and we instantly hit it off, had a great session. We were done with our session and he was using his vibe and he's like, I don't think i'll come with somebody present. I've never done that before. And I was like, well, let's just try.
Speaker 8: And he came so like instantly, like it took me like ninety seconds, Jasper, like rubbing my cheek gently and holding a vibelind on my cage, and like I had an insane orgasm that was like so powerful.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what does chastity do for each of you sexually.
Speaker 9: In a sort of subcontext.
Speaker 8: There's this idea of like my pleasure is irrelevant, or like I'm just a hole to be used. That's a very compelling idea is as submissive, there's a lot of comfort in being controlled. But then of course it also refocuses your attention. Right, So when my cock is locked in a cage. Then all of a sudden, all these other parts of my body. You know, I don't think I ever would have gone into fisting or chugging piss, or long term bondage or diapers or all these other great kinks that I'm super into if I could just sort of jerk off and get the fantasy out of my mind. So as you get more and more pent up, I get more and more piggy, I get more and more eager, I get more and more depraved, and more and more submissive and sort of hungry for you know, more extreme sexual scenarios.
Speaker 5: The cage was sort of the gateway.
Speaker 9: It is a gateway.
Speaker 5: King.
Speaker 1: How about you, Jasper, do you feel that same kind of like pent up sexual energy when you are locked? And then what does it feel like from the other perspective.
Speaker 5: So the first time I got into chastity, it was my first October, which is thirty one days, and I was like, I'm really into this. I'm just going to keep it going. So I stayed locked for seventy nine days, and in that time I was really into stretching my hole and it was really all because of the cage. It just made me like so horny and I did that for the purpose of achieving a hands free orgasm. But even from the other side, I do think that as a dom it is really fun to see us beg to have your dick and it's locked up. It's like, all right, well do X, Y and Z and I'll unlock in fuck you.
Speaker 7: So it's the same device but being used to a different end as like a tool of denial.
Speaker 8: I always used the metaphor of like the parent who like won't let the kid like unlock the cookie jar unless the cookie jar. Yeah, So it's like, I gotta be a really really good boy if I want to second dick.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Why do you think chastity is really blown up in like the last ten years, Like I think Cosmopoulitan.
Speaker 5: Just think chastitis or fetish of the year? Wow, Like, first of all, what Cosmo found out about that we're doing something wrong of Cosmo or maybe we're doing something right.
Speaker 8: I mean, I have a bunch of theories about it. Part of it is just the technology that now we have these three D printed cages that production value. They can be really smooth. If a chastity cage has even a tiny imperfection in the plastic or something. You wear it for days at a time, as you're getting hard, it will chafe and rub, raw and blister, and it will be also a PSA. If that happens to you, take your cage off right away.
Speaker 1: Don't.
Speaker 8: Don't try and power through like that is just not the way to do that. I also think that it's not so much about your worthless and you, you know, belong in a cage. It can also be we lock you up because you're precious and valuable and we want to protect you.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: It can have a daddy vibe, It can have an ABDL vibe, It can have a puppy play vibe. But these are all kinks that involve a dom who is expressing affection and care for their submissive rather than just kind of stern punishment and degradation. And then I also think there's a gender can into this too, that the mitigation of the phallus and the sort of removal of the erection and the erect penis make some folks, whether their trans or not, feel like their gender identity is sort of able to flourish in the bedroom in a more comfortable way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you think COVID played a huge part in this. Absolutely, people just sitting at home, sitting at home. What am I gonna do? How am I going to get myself off in a different way? I can't go and hook up? It makes complete sense.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I mean covid is when I started my Twitter account for real, and that is the thing that basically allowed me to start the party, because you can't really start a party if you don't know who's gonna come exactly, who's.
Speaker 1: Gonna nobody, nobody, nobody. Don't tell the straight people.
Speaker 5: There was a massive misunderstanding of October. I believe.
Speaker 1: Everything to what happened is straight men got a hold of October. Yeah, and he took the name and tried to make it mean that they were locking in for the month and like only eating healthy, like locking in.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I started seeing October on some accounts, so I did not expect.
Speaker 3: To see that.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: My boyfriend is a high school teacher, and his kids were coming in talking about being locked in for October.
Speaker 8: I wonder if that comes from no fab if there's also this kind of like orgasm denial component of that browness And there was some bleed over there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this whole like manisphere, protect your essence by not coming kind of yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like it's.
Speaker 5: Weird how like the right wing gets so gay sometimes.
Speaker 9: Yeah, honestly, I used to jerk off to no Fap. I thought it was so hot. It's so.
Speaker 5: It makes sense right there, right was encouraging.
Speaker 9: Each other not to come.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh. I do want to say though, that I do kind of feel like the essence is correct. October is a good time for anyone to achieve any type of goals that they have, And I do think that chastity is a device where we can explore our own self discipline, what motivates us, what triggers us, all that stuff, And so if the street bros want to walk in, walk in, maybe the bros are just some things.
Speaker 7: You talked about how.
Speaker 1: Racial dynamics played a role in your interest or maybe hesitancy when engaging with chastity in cages. Could you talk to us a little bit more about that again, growing up in the South, like that was just something that there's not a lot of gay media, there's not a lot of gay representation, and the representation that is there is all white muscle men. The only time you see a different race is when they are playing into some type of stereotype. Sure I didn't fit that stereotype. As I've been more public, I have gotten so many messages from black men saying like, thank you for just not being toxic about like having a BBC.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean. There are so many black men who are in chastity now, and I think it's fucking gorgeous. I think it's absolutely beautiful. So many men that are like way more open about their holes, being bottoms, being submissive, like all these things that we're told as black men, like this is not how men are supposed to act. That's another reason why I like chastity because it just like subverts expectations. It's like, after you take away like the stereotypes, who who am I? What kind of sex do I want to have? What I want? What do I want? I was just playing into whatever someone told me. When someone told me your dick is it big enough to be a top? I became a bottom. And then when I was like, oh, I don't have to follow what you said I should do. I can do whatever the fuck I want to. Now I have this one.
Speaker 1: When we come back after the break we're gonna hear tips that first timers can use to safely explore chastity with a partner or by themselves.
Speaker 5: So we'll see that.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 1: If you got excited listening to the first part of our show, chastity might be the fetish for you. Maybe you can go online and buy a cage and calm wall holding it and you'll figure it out. But we're left with a few questions still that we would love to answer in the second half. How should newbies get started? What are some things to watch out for when you're trying out cockages for the first time.
Speaker 6: In this act, Peter and Jasper will offer how to on chastity, cockages.
Speaker 1: And everything in between, and we mean everything in between. Peter and Jasper, let's start off with some of these cages, and we have some here from our friends at Kink three D. We're talking a bit about three D printed cockages and kind of the advantage of that. So what should someone who's curious do to figure out if they are actually turned on by being put in a cockcage?
Speaker 5: Do you make the purchase, do you do some research? What's your best advice?
Speaker 8: I think if you're just starting off and you're curious, whatever, the shortest path between being curious and trying a cage on is the best thing. And for people who are in bigger cities or who have connections within the kink or a queer sexual world, you can borrow one from a friend and that's.
Speaker 9: A great way to start.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I definitely try it on a friend's cage once before. I mean, it did not fit in any shape or form, but it was sort of like an entry. It was like, all right, I could potentially be into this if.
Speaker 5: The shoe fits. The shoes just don't extraally fit. Yeah, yeah, yeah, But I would also say that, like fit makes all the difference, sometimes you do kind of have to make that leap and just be like, I'm just gonna get fitted for it and just get an actual cage. Because when I first got mine, like, the fit wasn't great, but I knew that I liked it, and so it did take me some time to try to figure out what my size is. It wasn't until recently that I got fit by King three D and night and day, Like I can wear it for hours, days and I don't even realize that it's on. So fit makes all the difference.
Speaker 8: Just to sort of describe what that is a cockcage' what are we looking at.
Speaker 9: Let's let's let's break this down.
Speaker 8: The back part is essentially a cock ring, and it's got these two sort of grooves in it where the cage can click into place, and then there's the sort of locking mechanism at the top. And they're designed to be modular, so you can choose the size of the ring that you need and then it will fit with any size of the cage that goes onto the ring, So you sort of have to get sized in at least two different dementias.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And then these cages that we're looking at are by a company called Kink three D, and they're sort of what I would consider the gold standard of contemporary chastity cage. There are many more expensive, sort of custom options that tend to be metal. I'm wearing a custom titanium cage right now, but.
Speaker 5: Look at you in the building.
Speaker 9: I can wear it through metal detector. You can tum non farrest metal.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, so you're not being while you Yeah.
Speaker 8: And then the cage itself clicks in place, and so to put it on, typically I would put the cage on with no lube because otherwise I can't get my balls through it because they're a luby and crazy. And then I would lube up my shaft and the head of my deck so it could sort of slip into the cage. You got to be real careful that your skin doesn't get pinched when you short of put these things together. Then the locking cylinder clicks into place here and is inserted, and then you hand your key to jasper.
Speaker 5: Necklace.
Speaker 1: So usually if you are not your own keyholder, you will trust someone else with your key. And I'm assuming that finding a partner who is willing to be your keyholder or your locked sub can be a challenge, right. You got to feel out that dynamic and that trust. So how do you recommend people go about it if they're engaging with this alone or with a partner for the first time.
Speaker 9: You know, it's a relationship.
Speaker 8: I was going to say like any other relationship, but of course it's not like any relationship.
Speaker 9: But it's a relationship.
Speaker 8: You have to know that person, you have to trust that person, and you have to be turned on by the idea of giving up control to that person or from the other side. You have to be turned on by the idea of taking control away from somebody or it's.
Speaker 5: Not going to last.
Speaker 8: And I think also there's a lot of consistency in this dynamic. If you're going to do what Sir Jasper and I do, which is push this this kink. You know, I'm on day fifty. I have to know that if I send a cage check picture when I wake up in the morning, that I'm sending it to someone who cares that he receives it right.
Speaker 9: Otherwise I start to feel like, what am I even doing this for? Who am I doing this for?
Speaker 8: So it requires a lot of commitment from both people, and I think people often imagine that it's like your neighbor has an extra key to your apartment across the street and they just hold on to it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but that's not what it is.
Speaker 9: Because that person is not only holding the key physically.
Speaker 8: You really have to want that kind of constant connection, that kind of constant communication with that person.
Speaker 5: I think at the end of the day, like chastity is really a practice in discipline. It's important to have a sub who is disciplined and in their own life or wants to become more disciplined before I decide I'm going to take your key. I don't check in with any of my boys first. They are responsible for sending me a picture first thing in the morning. If I don't get a text by like ten o'clock for this one, I know something's up. Oh wow, then maybe I have to check in on them. I've never had to check in on Peter.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was gonna say something tells me you Peter has never missed it dead.
Speaker 11: Never.
Speaker 5: As a dom taking care of subs is a lot. I'm talking to a boy now who is interested in me holding his key, and although he's very eager for me to have his key, I want to make sure that they are dedicated to actually pursuing this and that is not just a fad or a trend for them.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it does put a lot of strain on a relationship too sometimes. I mean, my current partner began as my keyholder and my dumb Over the years, you know, we fell in love, we've moved in and it's really hard to be like, I needed an organism. I'm so horny I could die. Also, honey, don't forget the car payment.
Speaker 11: You know, like.
Speaker 8: Sometimes having some separation or having the domestic side of the relationship can interfere with the sort of power exchange of a dom sub dynamic. And you know, I think for us, we're friends and we have a relationship that's not totally restricted to sex and domination and submission, but the primary dynamic and interaction that we have it's about you know, me being your boy and you being my.
Speaker 7: Master, the words every girl wants to hear.
Speaker 1: For a lot of people, it seems like that durational aspect of being cage is part of the turn on. How do you suggest first timers kind of approach thinking about duration with chastity, I.
Speaker 5: Say, don't think about that to start. Your body is going to take a second to adjust to having a cage on period, So let's work on that part first. So what I like to do is I'll have you put it on at noon, take it off at eight Did you say eight eighty eight hours? That's not then if it's the right size, you want even feel I was like, minute sounds lovely, but yeah, girls in yeah, but like once you get into that and you're like, okay, cool, I'm comfortable with like having the cage on and my body feels fine, I'm not in pain, I'm not constantly straining, which some straining is is good. Then we'll start like to play with time duration, like let's do a week, let's do two weeks. And I find that like a lot of my subs don't really need to have an orgasm that often, so like that doesn't really come into play until like we start hitting like two weeks and they're like begging to come.
Speaker 8: Duration is a really tricky one because for so many people, I think that kind of is what's hot, right, and this idea of like what if it's three days, what if it's five days, what if it's a week, what if it's five weeks, you know, And I sort of like there's this escalation of like it gets hotter the.
Speaker 9: Longer it goes. And then of course there's this difference between fantasy and reality, right that.
Speaker 8: In reality, for me, if I hit a month without having an orgasm, I get kind of crazy. I Mean, I'm like crawling in my skin, I can't focus, Like every little text message, I'm like, is it jasper? So I do think that people sometimes get too hung up on the durational element of this. I also know so many people who are like, oh, they are a fisting bottom when they like to put on a cage for a scene for an afternoon, just to sort of focus more on their whole. But it's not about the duration for those folks. And that's still a great way to use a chastity cage.
Speaker 9: In some ways.
Speaker 8: I feel like this kink would be even more widespread if chastity Twitter could like drop the duration obsession and.
Speaker 9: It's let people enjoy wearing a cage right afternoon, you know.
Speaker 8: But on the flip side of that, the durational part can be so fucking hot. One of the hottest experiences I ever had in my life was this is with my current partner, but this is a few years ago when he was my keyholder. He's like a multi coomer, and he told me in the morning that he was going to keep me locked up for a week for each load he gave me that day, and I could beg for as many loads as I wanted to.
Speaker 7: And how did that end up?
Speaker 11: Going?
Speaker 5: Shit?
Speaker 8: You put thirteen loads in me in one day, ma'am, and I was like everyone, I was like begging for more, and then he rubbed it in my face for the next thirteen weeks that I was the one who had asked for it.
Speaker 7: It's very willy Wonka pay the price.
Speaker 5: For being greedy. You wanted the blueberries?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you wanted the blueberries violet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you'll indulge me for a moment. How do you pee with a cage on? Is there ever a moment where you're peeing and you missed the whole? Like?
Speaker 7: What should we look out for if we're trying to pee with a cage on?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: It depends on how skilled of a chastity boy you are, okay, wor yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And the cage right, So that's why we have the snudger. So when you put on the cage, you adjust your dick to make sure that the slit is where it's supposed to be, so you can essentially stand. But for the most part, for me, I just sit. I don't know.
Speaker 8: Maybe it sprays a little and I go drop a piss on my jeans and then I'm like, oh, I'm a pity today.
Speaker 5: And sometimes.
Speaker 8: I also do have a Prince Albert piercing, so those things can interact in funny ways.
Speaker 5: Are you wearing the Prince Albert and the cage?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: And actually I got my piercing for chastity security. You can generally pull your dick out the back of the cage if you really want to. Dicks are pretty squishy when they're not when they're not hard. But if you have a Prince Albert piercing and it's locked through the bottom ring of the cage, then there is no way physically without access to to removing the piercing that you could even get your dick out out the back of the cage.
Speaker 9: But it does complicate peeing for sure.
Speaker 8: But you know, I love going to like animal and like standing at the trough and like and like having other guys like everyone's like cruising dicks and then they look over and I've got my like pierced chastity cage dick, and it's like spraying pissed and I'm like grinning at them frequently.
Speaker 5: When did you decide to host your own party? The lack social It.
Speaker 8: Actually started because I was a guest on the Chastity Pod podcast talking about butt plugs, because at the time I was plug twenty four to seven.
Speaker 7: Question episode we have to do now?
Speaker 8: Okay, At the end of that episode the Chastity Pod, they said, what do you want to see more of in the chastity world. And I sort of said, oh, I think there should be more community, more people supporting each other, lifting each other up.
Speaker 9: And they said, what are you going to do to help make that happen?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 9: Whoa, okay, and I'm staying there on a mic.
Speaker 7: And at the time, I was going to rock Bar.
Speaker 8: Rock Bar hosts a monthly diaper night, and I'm also into diapers, and so I was going to the diaper party and found the community so special and so welcoming because that's such a stigmatized king.
Speaker 9: That's the thing that like no one will claim, you know. So I was like, wait, that we should just do a chastity party at rock Bar.
Speaker 8: That's the sort of perfect They already have the format, they're already willing to sort of host the weird, kinky things. So on the podcast, I said, Oh, I'm gonna start a chastity party, and then I forgot I said it, oh, and the episode dropped.
Speaker 7: Oh, and I began to get all these messages they like, so, what's your chastity.
Speaker 5: I was like, God, damn it, Okay, I'll just start doing this.
Speaker 7: You got peer pressure, you just wanted to be a good boy exactly exactly when we come back.
Speaker 1: We are heading to Rock Bar in the West Village for Peter's Locked Chastity Social to hear some cruising confessions from other locked subs and keyholders.
Speaker 5: Stay locked in, folks, all.
Speaker 6: Right, I am here at Rock Bar in the West Village for Lock Social tonight.
Speaker 5: We'll be doing some interviews with some.
Speaker 6: Keyholders and some lock subs and we'll be hearing some hot cruising confessions.
Speaker 5: How did you get into chastity during COVID? So I got into it during COVID when I was eighteen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I took a very long time to figure out I was gay.
Speaker 12: There was this guy he spanked me, he tied me up, and it was very much about power and purely about power.
Speaker 7: No, No, I'm not gay.
Speaker 12: I'm just really kinky. So the fact that I'm only doing this with guys, Yeah, and in fact.
Speaker 1: It's very important to me that I'm not sexually annoying myself in these instances.
Speaker 5: That means it's not clear.
Speaker 9: You think of it as like something you're born with.
Speaker 10: Because you have a penis, you're allowed to come, yeah, and somebody taking that away, it's it just gets me going.
Speaker 5: Are you a keyholder or are you locked? I am a keyholder and how many keys? Three of them right now?
Speaker 2: As a keyholder, you have to make sure you put in the time because the boys are locked and they're not coming and they get very horny.
Speaker 10: The longest lockup I've ever been is about three years, and I found myself in this near nirvana state where after you pass a certain amount of time, you just get super charged and you stay there when you're just always horny and always on a bottom and bottom he feels like so good.
Speaker 7: My record is three hundred and eighty seven days.
Speaker 5: My partner has been.
Speaker 8: In a psychological chastity for about ten years, and he's been physically.
Speaker 7: Locked into cage permanently for about two two and a.
Speaker 5: Half permanently for two and a half years.
Speaker 1: He's caged on all the weekdays and then on the weekends I let him out and get asked if he has a right to such him stung?
Speaker 5: Why do you think it's so important for space? Is like locked to exist?
Speaker 11: Before there wasn't really a space specifically for chastity. But it isn't necessarily a play party either. It's really fun also to just like compare cages. Yeah, oh you have the cobra. Ye you have the King three DS.
Speaker 5: I do have the cobra. Thank you so much for now, Yah know, I am wearing the cobra.
Speaker 1: Peter does an amazing job of making this about community and connectings to your kink.
Speaker 2: It's really just to have a.
Speaker 7: Community and know that you're not weird.
Speaker 5: That's amazing for you're weird, but there's a lot of other people that are weird me.
Speaker 4: There are other parties out there for other kings, and it's nice to have our space too.
Speaker 7: I want to hear your craziest chastity confession.
Speaker 9: For my birthday, my partner had been locked for like a while and he was very, very horny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I showed up at home and he's.
Speaker 8: On all fours on the bed in his little cage and stuff, with a candle in his ass ReLit, singing Happy birthday to me.
Speaker 5: Only a locked boy would do this.
Speaker 2: I went to unlock one of my subs because I wanted to.
Speaker 5: Play with his death.
Speaker 2: He had changed his own lock without telling me, so as I went to go put the key into the lock and turn it, the key broke.
Speaker 5: So from that point on.
Speaker 2: He was permanently lopped. The next morning, I got a message from him that it was so hot he had like a huge wet dream.
Speaker 5: I wasn't in Chasty for this instance. Oh, but the other person was.
Speaker 4: And I was home over Christmas break and he's like, look, I'm horny.
Speaker 7: Do you know a spot?
Speaker 4: And I was like, well, I know a parking lot, but you're not gonna like where it is. It was in the parking lot of my Roman Catholic church and I sure did fist him in the back of my equinomic and then you know where I went the next day.
Speaker 5: What Christmas Mass? I said, Please forgive me.
Speaker 9: But it was worth it. It was worth every second it was.
Speaker 12: I've watched a lot of these stippies confessions, so it's surreal to be on one.
Speaker 6: Look, folks, if you dream it, it can happen. Okay, I don't know about y'all, but that was and same. I'm gonna thank everyone who came down and interviewed with us here at Rockbar the Locke Social. Coming up next, there will be more cruising confessions from our hotline.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned all right now for our brand new season of Cruising Confessions. We wanted to bring our audience into the conversation, so at the end of every episode, we are going to listen to an actual cruising confession from one of you.
Speaker 6: That's right, Sniffy set up a cruising Confessions hot line where you just can leave voicemails about their hottest, weirdest, or most outrageous true cruising stories, and now we're gonna listen to them live.
Speaker 11: The park was hot.
Speaker 3: I was outside of LA and I'm on tour, so I'm in and out of hotel. So I'm jin Sniffy and I see that this guy is like fifty feet away. I'm like, oh god, he must be in a hotel. So I'm like, what's up. His profile is anonymous, and he's like, I'm sucking dig and I was like, okay, cool. I'm like, yeah, I'm down. He was in a supply closet of the hotel she worked for the hotel.
Speaker 5: I walk in the lights.
Speaker 3: Around There's a sheet set up and literally I could see the whole. So I stuck my dig through the hole and.
Speaker 5: Still to this day, some of the best at I ever.
Speaker 3: That ship was so good. He was sucking my dick so good, like it was giving like Hoover back. It wasn't all a whole bunch of wet water blah blah blah. It was like he was really doing his things through the sheet dark room in the hotel. The ship was so hot he sucked my dig and he did it three more times because I was there for two weeks and I needed that ship. Oh my god, I love Sniffy.
Speaker 5: Period period.
Speaker 1: I do really like that we either got a musician or a drag performer because they were.
Speaker 5: Like I was like, yeah, you were on and then you're living at this hotel for two weeks.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about how ingenious it is to set up or find a place to set.
Speaker 5: Up a glory hole at your place of work? Yeah, that's why hotels that have cameras everywhere. Right, Like, if I was working in security, I'd be like, oh, what's going on over here?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 7: You you would be knocking at the door. I'd be like, is there room for another?
Speaker 3: Is the room for two of us in this sheet?
Speaker 1: Like what if you were walking around the hotel and you just passed somebody and they were the dick sucker, Like.
Speaker 5: You would never know recognize your smell oh just the teeth. I know that mouth.
Speaker 7: Just here quick, put this in your mouth and moan.
Speaker 6: Oh it is you.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, it is you. Thank you for that story. Thank you for Thank you, Sniffy, and also thank you for that story.
Speaker 1: If you want to hear your own cruising confession on an upcoming episode of this podcast, you can call our Cruising Confessions hotline and three h two two one nine three eight nine eight. That's three zero two two nine three eight nine eight. I cannot wait to hear the gnarly stuff you leave us. So this episode was an education.
Speaker 5: It was an education like I was locked in.
Speaker 6: Yeah you literally, yeah, I feel like all the questions I had about chastity have been answered. Going to the social hanging out with all those folks who are sharing their experiences with the chastity.
Speaker 5: Was really like lovely, I might I might be doing this like on a regular BASI. When you said locked in, you meant it.
Speaker 6: I yeah, sort of like what Jasper was talking about, Like I'm actually more powerful when I'm locked It's just kind of a bit of a work for me right to sort of be like, all right, so anatomy removed, how do I assert my dominance, how.
Speaker 5: Do I get people to follow my instructions?
Speaker 1: You know, absolutely, I've gained a new appreciation for chastity, for what it means to kind of be locked, and I feel like I understand it better, which is always something I love. At the end of our episodes, when I feel like I've learned something, I feel like I'm a hugel. And then I'll sit down and do this with you and I'll be like, oh, I'm dipping my toes in.
Speaker 7: I'm like, you know what I mean, I'm barely can't.
Speaker 6: And maybe your four way can start with you being someone's keyholder. I love that idea. You know how bad I am about keeping tracking my things. I don't need that kind of pressure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna put out this PSA right now as I age and look more like a daddy. Or if we hook up and you're like, ooh, I'm loving the dominance, do not give me your key.
Speaker 7: I will lose it.
Speaker 1: I will lose it, and you will be locked in that cage for five weeks and then you'll be like, what do I do?
Speaker 7: I'm so sorry. I'm not your keyholder.
Speaker 5: I can't be that girl. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 6: I want to thank our guest today, Peter Cage and Jass Reid, and of course all the folks over at Rock Bioer who was so gracious and so welcoming. Definitely check out all the sex positive parties over there if you are in New York City.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you for joining us on the new season. We'll see you next time. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 1: Sniffy's Cruising Confessions is directed by Adam Barron, produced by Ananda Keuper and Cameron Femino, and executive produced by Eli Mark.
Speaker 6: Cruising Confessions is presented by Snippy's, the ultimate map based cruising platform, gay by.
Speaker 5: In curious people ready to bruise.
Speaker 6: Check out the map at snippies dot com and fall snippeys at snippies app.
Speaker 1: Cruisers are a community. Do your part in keeping us safe. Learn more about protecting your sexual health at Healthisexuals dot com.
Speaker 4: Put your put, put your put, put your pussy