Speaker 1: Why are you on your phone? Get off your phone. You need to get off that phone, okay, because we're trying to record a podcast here.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I've been looking for you for the last twenty minutes while they're doing some business. The lies. There's no lies. No, there is a lie. Why.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what. I'm not even gonna try and talk. You're just gonna play theme song over whatever I say.
Speaker 3: Don't leave cereal with your hand if you got him when you hand a jam, oh man eats cereal? Man, your milk is mold man, Come again.
Speaker 2: I look too round you seal it's gotta bend, Andrew, I just wanted to hear our names.
Speaker 1: Cool what, Yeah, it's a matter.
Speaker 2: I know you don't like that one, No, I do. I know that Brody put a lot of work into that, but it's long. I wish they'd get to the point, like less than thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: No, you know the fact that he goes out of his way to make those for us, I really do appreciate.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: That means that he does support this podcast. Otherwise he wouldn't give a crap.
Speaker 1: I'm that's really awesome. Yeah, it's really nice.
Speaker 2: So welcome to Serial Killers. This is episode sixty two. Welcome to December. Today is December second. She's the Louise. It's a Monday. Hope you had a great weekend. Yeah, for real, how's it going, Andrew?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm good, like I said, just annoyed at you as always. But you know, that's just a monday.
Speaker 2: What did I do?
Speaker 1: You're just you. You stand there, just doing you things.
Speaker 2: Okay, so should we just get right into it then? Since you're angry, it's not that I'm angry.
Speaker 1: It's just again, there's a difference between being mad and being annoyed.
Speaker 2: You just annoy me. But I didn't even do anything yet year I even just started this.
Speaker 1: No, it was your little snippy comment that the show could have started twenty minutes ago when I was in here with the I'm in and you were.
Speaker 2: Like, please just leave, I need to do work. Well I didn't, and then I said ten minutes and twenty minutes later, twenty minutes okay, let's just you know what. I love you, Andrew. And also I'm Scotty Bee because we I you know, sometimes there's new people that come along, and there are people that start. On episode sixty two, and didn't listen to episode one through sixty one. So, Hi, welcome aboard. It's Serial Killers, the podcast where we talk about cereal and we think inside the box unless it's a bag of maltimeal then I don't know what to say the bag, I guess, but inside the bag doesn't sound that great or does it?
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't if you like bags, I'm Andrew.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, So here we go. I'm gonna let Andrew pick. You want to do classic or new? You want to start with new? Okay? All right?
Speaker 1: Does this throw you into a loop because you wanted me to say classic first?
Speaker 2: Now the new one's fine, but the new one's gonna make me angry, and it's just gonna perpetuate your anger toward me.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm always angry at you, so I don't know how much more.
Speaker 2: All right? Anyway, So I've seen that this cereal came out a few weeks ago. Our friend Raj found it and picked it up. I was just a bow to it. Roger's like, oh no, I got it. I got it, and I'm sending.
Speaker 1: It's really kind.
Speaker 2: Oh I forgot to tell you. Yes.
Speaker 1: One of our listeners at one of the book appearances. Well, I guess it's December now, just say a while ago. It was this little girl. She's carrying a fork like four key from Toy Story four.
Speaker 2: Right, and it's spoon. No, it's forky, but isn't it wasn't one of them a spoon? No? Okay, go on, she was carrying forky.
Speaker 1: And after she said hi to Elvis, she looked at me and she goes.
Speaker 2: I love cereal Killers. Oh my god, big hug.
Speaker 1: She was so so cute, and they listen and the mom was telling me that they play serial killers. I remember seeing their tweet too, She's tweeted us before. I wish I could have found the tweet before I started what.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 1: The kid's name was Emma. Emma probably not all right. So they were very nice.
Speaker 2: Here we go. This is Roger Cerrial and I'm gonna tell you why this cereal makes me angry. Let me just go down to the cereal sack and grab it.
Speaker 1: It's new from Kellogg's and it's Ryan's World serial Who's Ryan exactly?
Speaker 2: So if you're a little kid, if you have kids, you know who Ryan is, and you know what Ryan's world is. Ryan is a little dope on YouTube that has twenty two point five million subscribers. Twenty two point five million subscribers, This freaking kid reviews toys and does all kinds of dumb challenges and dumb crap, and he's a millionaire. How old? See, I don't know, six seven, eight nine, something like that.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me a nine year old is made more money than I probably ever won in my lifetime.
Speaker 2: That's correct.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna quit this podcast and go jump off at breache.
Speaker 2: Every time Cooper watches this kid, I'm like, stop watching him. You go do that stuff. Don't make Ryan any more money. Stop watching his videos. Every time you watch a video, you make hit more money. Now cut it out and make your damn own.
Speaker 1: And she's like, Okay, well, it's weird that like the summer job where he used to make money is now like get on camera and do stupid things.
Speaker 2: That's right. So this kid, he's got a line of toys, line of video games, and now he's got a cereal from Kellogg's. And Cooper even told me the other day he just moved it to a new mansion and there's six floors with bathrooms and every wing and It made me crazy that she knows that he has a mansion in Hollywood that she helped him buy.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let me scotty shake it. Do your kids watch the Jake Paul?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, they never got into that. They never got into it.
Speaker 1: Are there any other YouTubers that they like?
Speaker 2: They just like watching people do these challenges. They go to Walmart and they say, okay, k, here's a gift car for one hundred dollars. Let's see who can get the most stuff, and like they run around it. It's just dumb. It's just dumb. It's mindless crap. And my kids sit there and they watch it and they make these people millions of dollars and it drives me up a wall. How long are his videos I don't know, there anywhere from like five minutes to twenty minutes. They just sit and they watch them. Did they watch on a phone a tablet like you're on the TV or the iPad or the phone? Whatever? They all it started with this is what the kids do. Yeah, well it started years ago with the unboxing toy videos with the shopkin and all that LOL dolls and that crap. My house is over. I spent thousands of dollars on shopkins and Lol dolls that are now all in the corner in a box with mousecrap on them. You have to blame Ryan.
Speaker 1: So anyway you open it up, it's my aggression towards Scott has now turned towards right.
Speaker 2: Here's the flavor red Titans Vanilla. What the hell is a Titan? I don't know, but it's artificial. It must be one of his silly things toys limited edition? What's pocket Watch? Is that like a video game company or something? You're asking, I don't know, you the one with kids? All right, Well I didn't research it, but but I could tell you what you know that it's a limited addition cereal from Kellogg. So what do you think the shapes are gonna be? Circles? Yeah, well we call them loops. They're loops, just like all their other stuff Catacorn and you and a corn and fruit loops and every other cereal that they come out with. They just can I see the back of the box.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Here, Like I feel like toys have stupid names now, Like it used to be, like I don't know, it made some sense, and now it's just like unlock rare Combo Panda Panda.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to ask Cooper what this kid does? All right? So dairy pure one percent low fat milkay here, we might have a milkspotsor coming on pretty soon. Andy, Oh really, that's what I hear. Well, And guess what Dave Brody is like leading the charge for it.
Speaker 1: We love that, Thank you. Brody not only makes their theme songs but also looks out for the well being of the show. I'm sure there's something in it for him, you know, if we know Brody, Red Titans Vanilla. All right, So I mean this if I had a guess, this is Luccio's, just with different colors. I feel like his parents don't really care about him, and I'll tell you why.
Speaker 2: They're exploiting him. But who cares? Being my kids have YouTube videos. Go search my channel z he Scott e b and you could see my kids do dumb stuff.
Speaker 1: I helped your that video go viral.
Speaker 2: You did that video did go viral? Here we go one, two, three. I don't hate it, it's good. I hate him, No, okay, you will.
Speaker 1: It's not that I hate a nine year old, It's just that he's more successful than me, so I dis like him on that. It tastes kind of a cookie.
Speaker 2: Though, it's like a birthday hate flavor. But what do you look at just flashed in the window, diamonds maca. She can't eat anything. It tastes like all the other It really does taste like all the other. No, this just taste. But this tastes like Luccio's also, like.
Speaker 1: I would eat this, like I actually really enjoy this.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it four bowls what I really like it? Now you are supporting Ryan, damn you Andrew Ryan. Well, it's two balls and a spoon for me. I don't that's rude. No, it isn't. I don't really. First of all, I don't like the kid in second, well, I don't really like the cereal. It's okay, but it's gonna get boring after a couple of spoonfuls. It tastes like some sort of fruit loops.
Speaker 1: It tastes a little bit like a strawberry cookie dough. Yeah, oh my god, that's a good flavor.
Speaker 2: Strawberry cookie dough. Yeah, okay, I really can I get more here? You could have mine? Thank you? A spoon and things.
Speaker 1: Wait, now I do because I'm not an imature forty two year old.
Speaker 2: Thank you for saying I'm only forty two. All right, so great, Ryan, screw you. Let's move on to the classic. All right, dude, is it bad for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's art officially colored, not officially flavored, and all.
Speaker 1: That rines making kids fat on top of just also taking all their money, exactly.
Speaker 2: But he's wearing a mask, so you can't tell it's him. It wasn't me, It was the mass Miss Monte. All right. Now, I can't believe that in sixty two episodes we have not done this cereal. Yeah, I couldn't believe it. I was looking through all of our pictures and we did the sister cereal. We did actually multiple sister cereals of this cereal, and we haven't done it yet. And I'm going to give you a hint. You may actually know this commercial because this commercial started in the eighties, but it continued into the nineties. Because this is a classic commercial for this brand of cereal. And since the holidays are on the way, this will make sense.
Speaker 4: Sam Fruits and Poles, Oh, here comes you know who, Yamadama fruit delicious, Dude, hungry sham done my tables, you're holes.
Speaker 2: Is the season, to be sure, bring Fred.
Speaker 4: Holidays, Rudy and Coco pebbles surreals part of this nutritious breakfast.
Speaker 2: Now, that's the classic holiday Christmas commercial for Fruity and Coco pebbles. And you know, back when those commercials were popular, Barney was always trying to get the pebbles from Fred and dressing over them from the nineties, right, and pretending to be things. And so this time around, Santa makes them, you know, both friends get their pebbles. Yeah, so it was you know, Fred was cool with Barney getting pebbles this. I feel like I remember that commercial from the nineties. That's what I said. Oh, I thought you said eighties. I said it started in the eighties and went well into the nineties, even probably into the early two thousands. Yeah, I remember that. Just one of those classic things. So it's Fruity Pebbles from Post and I can't believe that you never did. I can't believe I said that We've never done this before. There's Fred and Barney jumping for joy on the front of the box. And when I was a kid, it was just we never had fruity pebbles. Never had fruity pebbles. We have fruity pebbles with marshmallows. We had cocoa pebbles.
Speaker 1: It was always the one that like, whenever we'd go to the store, my mom would be like, oh, pick a cereal. I would always pick it because I'd be like, yeah, she never picks this one, and then I would eat it and be like, Eh, underwhelming.
Speaker 2: So should we just not do it?
Speaker 1: No? I mean, I'll try it as an adult. I just know I'm not a big fan of it. I know that this is one of Elvis's top favorite cereals of all time.
Speaker 2: That's good for him. It is so like I was saying, when I was a kid, it was just lemon, cherry, and orange. It was just those three, and then they added in the lime, and they added in the grape, and now there's the blue one. And so I think that this is one of those cereals where they actually all taste the same. We could do the taste test thing, but I'm just not really feeling like doing it right now. Sweetened Rice Cereal, natural and artificial fruit flavor. It's the fiftieth anniversary of Fruity Pebbals nineteen sixty nineties came out and it started as just pebbles because it was the only variety. And a year later Coco Pebbles came around and they changed it to fruity or Coco Pebbles. And there've been many varieties over the years, the Marshmallow and the cinnamon one and rocks. There was a whole bunch of pebbles varieties. So oh, you can create your own music with a free digital game.
Speaker 1: On the back of the box sponsored by Ryan's World.
Speaker 2: There's pebbles and Bam Bam and Barney and Fred, and I mean I would quiz you to see if you knew anybody else that was in the audience. But I see this isn't your thing. Isn't Bama Bama Bam bam. No, Bam BAM's up top, there's Betty, and there's Wilma, and there's Fred's boss over there on the left's the Martian, Yeah, the Great Eddy. No, that's Wilma, that's Betty. Didn't you ever take flintstones vitamins? They still take those? Was the best way. I don't think there is grape. There is oh in the crunchy ones. There is Cooper takes the gummies?
Speaker 1: Oof?
Speaker 2: No, we were never allowed of gummy vitamins. There's mister Slate over there. Here's mister Slate. That's Fred's boss. There's Dino playing a saxophone.
Speaker 1: Here's a question. Wasn't there supposed to be a reboot of Flintstones?
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about that. I would appreciate what the show is about to begin, But the Flintstones have lost their instruments. Help find the missing guitar, drums, xylophone, and ukulele hidden in the crowd. I shan't you know. I'm gonna scan the QR code here real quick and see if we can get the band to play. But in the meantime, we'll try the cereal. Yeah, look, it's a concert.
Speaker 1: Wait, you know I just learned that you could use your phones camera to scan QR codes.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry what? Yeah, I didn't know that was said the millennial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know that was the thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh you know what else? Is a cool tidbit? What I need? Like a Scotti's fat jingle or something like that. How's my cereal incinerator going? Oh? Yeah, it's it's coming.
Speaker 1: So what I want never comes through, but for you, let's just open up the floodgates.
Speaker 2: When Pebble Cereals came out, Flintstones wasn't even on the air anymore. They were just in repeats. They had been canceled. Oh wow, yeah, there was only they only ran for three seasons.
Speaker 1: The Flintstones only ran for three seasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sixty six sixty nine.
Speaker 1: How many episodes?
Speaker 2: I mean they had like later on in the years, they had like reboots, the new Flintstones. You know, Pebbles and Bam Bam were teenagers and and you remember the not the TASMANI what the hell was the guy with the with the club? Uh Dino No, no, not Dino Bam Bam No, damn it. And he had little sun too. Ah, friggity frig it was a caveman. What the hell was his name? Cave man and son? But what was the caveman's name? Cave Man?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Can I just tell you back to Ryan's Cereal really quick. The milk is delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get all that artificial flavored milk. That's fantastic. It was Captain Caveman. That was its captain. He would go Captain cave Man and wing his and swing his little mallet around. That's the club. He would swing around his club. And then later it said and sun and there was a little one. Oh, you know, just forget it. Let's just eat the stuff. Okay, I know I'm gonna love it. I don't care. Here you go, thank you? Ready, one? I did one. One thing I will say. There's lots of colors.
Speaker 1: Is I love the color of fruity pebbles.
Speaker 2: There's so many colors. Yeah, what is that light? There's a pink one too. Hmm. Childhood is back. Reminds me of summer camp. This is so good. I'm just gonna say it. Five balls.
Speaker 1: It's a little much.
Speaker 2: I love it. I I give it two balls in a spoon. You know what. I'm not going to be a dick like you. Yeah, if that's what you want to give it, that's cool. Five balls from me. I don't like the shape, Like I feel like the shape. Close your eyes and try it.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm saying like, if it was crispy.
Speaker 2: It is Quisby. It's crisp rice cereal. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is if it was like a thicker shape, I don't like the crisp rice taste.
Speaker 2: This supposed to be a little rocks. They're pebbles. Oh my god, Hello, what fruity pebbles? Shut up?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I kind of want to end this right now. Mind blows way. Yes, Oh that changes the cereal for me. I get this three bowls now. Oh yeah, you pumped it up a spoon. Yeah, good boy. That's a good boy. If I could throw a full cup of cereal at you, I would, well, it would make quite a mess, right a mass? What you say? All right? I love fruddy pebbles. Wow, I love coca pebbles more, but I love for those you who are like me.
Speaker 1: Shape of it is supposed to mimic a pebble, sure is, So that's cool. Hey, guess what Serial Killers listener request?
Speaker 2: So I got a package in the mail the other day. Yeah, from our friend Matt, great listener. You've seen him on Twitter. Yep. He sent me two boxes of cereal, which I also couldn't believe we never did this one before. It's a toast crunch, family member, Look at your eyes bulging out of your head and let me just go down to the cereal sack and grab it. Apple cinnamon toast crunch with real apples, which means you're gonna go into some kind of fit because I'm allergic amples. I hate dehydrated things. Is that what I sound like to you? Pretty much? Yeah? Do you know what you sound like to me? What an old man with no teeth? All right? So apple cinnamon toast Crunch from General Mills came out in twenty seventeen. Technically I could have done this as a new cereal. You know, it's only two years old. I couldn't. And I love the fact that he bought it at some store called Builer's. I asked him about Buylers. This box was only a dollar ninety nine. It's not even a sale price. It's just a regular price. They have like random stuff there. I hope they weren't getting rid of it because it's going away. But I've seen it in my shop right also, so I know that it's still a thing. Oh it smells so delicious.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's some fresh APPLEEA hold on, Okay, now that I can't hear because you've literally ruined my hearing.
Speaker 2: You know ed, sheeron ruined my wife's hearing? Really? Yeah, you should see we went to a concert in Connecticut a couple of years ago. I took her for our anniversary and we sat really close to the stage and it was very loud. And now she has tenitis or tindus as people say. I don't like tinnitus. I like saying tonight is, even though I think tinitis is correct. So thanks for the ringing Ed Sheeran. And now because of that, she can't go to sleep without a TV on, and so I have to leave the room and we sleep separately. It's all Ed Sheeran's fault. I hope he's there, but I'll let you go. Tonight is. No, there's not. That's what it is, all right. So apple cinnamon toast crunch from General Mills. Here's your cup. Thank you. It's still kind of fall. It isn't officially winter yet, so apple cinnamon is is a good one. Here we go. They look like little pieces of toast. It's like they're supposed to ready. Yeah, it really tastes like real apples. Yeah maybe because there is real apples in there. It tastes like apple pie. I like it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give this four bowls, and I know you're gonna hate me. I know.
Speaker 2: You're absolutely gonna hate me.
Speaker 1: I do Ryan's cereal. I'm giving four balls in his spoon. I originally said four bowls, four balls in his spoon.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that you up that piece of crap.
Speaker 1: I loved that cereal. This is delicious too, I'll give it four balls. I would love to sit by a fireplace and eat this a blanket.
Speaker 2: Fireplace with a blanket. Yeah, anything from you, Wilford. It's the right thing to do. I guess he's in what I feel like.
Speaker 1: That's effect didn't really work, but I'll let you go with it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna sit by the fireplace with a blanket and eat your cereal. That's the right thing to do. Okay, I like it. I wish I had a fireplace in my apartment. I got nothing, all right, Well, thank you for listening to cereal kill the fire place.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: And it's a real wood burning fireplace and I love it. And for some reason, my wife, Chelsey wants to convert it to a gast don't I'm not any I know you're listening to this.
Speaker 1: Don't convert it because we converted the one in our house and we never use it anymore. Yeah, she just wants it for Ambiance. I like it first of all because I like it for Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like the crackling I like and I like sitting in front of it. It's nice, and I like going out in the backyard and getting wood from the rack, and and you know, I don't know. This is just the thing I've always loved. It's snowing, and I gotta go outside and track it and snow. You also love snow, so you got some problems. I do love snow. I cannot wait for the first snowfall. Who knows, it may have been a blizzard already by the time this thing airs. So thank you for listening to Cereal Killers so good. I know, wasn't it the Apple one.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give this four bowls and a spoon as well.
Speaker 2: And you know who likes it, Froggy. Actually we were supposed to call him. Wait a minute, you're going you're changing all the ratings. I have to go back and listen to everything else. Why I said you were gonna hate me? Holy hell and a hambass.
Speaker 1: So just Scottie, this is a mental note, okay for you hold on noe great when you go to edit episode sixty two. Uh huh, just scroll all the way to the end. I gave four bowls and a spoon to Ryan. I gave four balls and a spoon to Apple Cinnamento's Crunch, and three bowls to Fruity Pebbles.
Speaker 2: Got it all right? Cool? Thank you for listening. Please, it's a time mark twenty. It's not going to be right because I take stuff out. Okay, screw that. Yeah, all right, so thanks for listening. Please follow us on all social platforms. We're actually getting a little bit more social now because Andrew's final like doing some things. So we're actual serial Killer and now on.
Speaker 1: That's your new noise whenever you decide to be old at cirrumplain at serial Killer's PC.
Speaker 2: That's cereal with a C. Thank you for making us a pretty huge podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always great to see you guys when whenever we're out someplace and you guys come and say you love the show.
Speaker 2: All right, No, no, no, I'm just that's what the kids say. Yeah, all right, well, thank you.
Speaker 1: Let me make sure you like to subscribe on all podcast platforms. We're literally anywhere and everywhere that you could find one, and.
Speaker 2: You know, it's really really cool. Yeah, we had a listener from Iraq.
Speaker 1: Well there's that, but there's also when you guys leave reviews, especially to the person that'said I need to lighten up a little bit. So this is me trying to lighten up. I love your reviews. Lighten up, Andrew, I will scatty gotta go.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to have a great week. We'll see you on Friday. Unless there's a bonus episode this week.
Speaker 1: Who knows, could be serial emergency.
Speaker 2: There is something on the way that I know, and I don't know if we've done it already at this point, but there could be a serial emergency. Oh, by the way, footnote on pebbles. Hello, I saw online somewhere that there's going to be a tropical pebbles on the way. You can make the elvis lift up in the air all you want, but it might be delicious, so just stand about goowl. Okay.
Speaker 1: My question is, what is it with everybody doing tropical flavors? What is tropical fruits? You're telling me there's fruity pebbles.
Speaker 2: And then there's tropical fruity pebbles. Yeah, you know, that's like mango and guava. And papaya. That's all tropical. Yeah, but it's gonna taste exactly like that. You're right, it'll just be like, uh, you know, orange and yellow and green maybe who knows, and like a super dark play something like that. Listen, we're out, have a great week. See you on Friday. Until then, please say crunch Andrew, crunch, Oh crunch, you're an idiot. Don't call me that. Don't call me angel? What song is that? Don't call me angel?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Look who's here? Hold on, look who's here? It's these two queens. Were you, bitch just nominated for Ihearts podcast The Woods? Did you buy your nomination? Tell you and we will be accepting it and not thinking you. You British piece of crap. Get out of here. He eats bat cereal. You just put your penis on my hand and in my ear. Get out of penis. It's disgusting.