Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news round up and information overload.
Speaker 2: All right, news round up and information overload. Our here's our toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred and nine point one.
Speaker 3: Sean.
Speaker 2: If you want to join us. President Trump signing an executive order to end cash list beall. I go back to my opening monologue today, is this country, many many ways, is at a tipping point. And that's a term I'll normally use during an election cycle. But we are at a tipping point because the radical left right now would dramatically shift this country in a very different direction.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The good news is Americans understand the need for law and order and safety and security. Americans believe in legal immigration, not illegal immigration. They support the President's deportations. Americans want energy dominance. They understand the importance of energy being the lifeblood of the world's economy. There's no doubt the President playing a role in bringing safety and security around the globe is it is in America's best interest. But again, he's not being part of any forever wars, keeping in sync with his his own Trump doctrine.
Speaker 3: Not really stated.
Speaker 2: I think we explain it better than anybody, which is, yeah, he'll use military force, like to take out Iranian nuclear sites. He'll use military force to take out the Isis Caliphate or Solomoni or Bagdaddi or if need be dropped, the mother of All bombs in Afghanistan. But in each case, you know, it's it's it's in sync with his philosophy that America should not be involved in these ever wars. But on every major issue, you know, you know, the Democrats are offering a very different vision for the future of the country. They support defund dismantle nobail laws. Now the President is taking that on, signing an executive order ending cashless bail. Even even fake news CNN grudgingly admitting that crime is down in d C since Trump deployed the National Guard. A what a shock the Trump The President is willing to now mobilize up to seventeen hundred National Guard troops in nineteen states to widen this crime and the illegal immigration crackdown. And you know, you have people like JB. Pritzker and all these people in liberal states, the LA Mayor Gavin Newsom, who's lost his mind. Chicago's weekend death toll By the way, six shot dead, twenty seven wounded this weekend. It's a typical weekend in Chicago. You know, we've stated this all throughout the Obama years. Nobody's ever lifted a finger. Three people were shot dead in Chicago during the weekend of August sixteen, twenty three wounded. I mean this, how many more people have to die here? I mean it gets crazy. But on every major issue. You can look at immigration as an example. You know, we now have a choice two very competing different visions for immigration. ICE was able to nab a Biden illegal whose rap sheet included thirty eight prior arrests. At what point, you know, do you say enough is enough? At what point when you have known terrorists and murderers and rapists and other violent criminals and cartel members and gang members, do you not get on board with No, we have to have an immigration system that enforces the law, respects our borders, and respects our sovereignty. That's not where the Democratic Party is. You know, there's now a petition supporting that illegal trucker accused of killing three in my free state of Florida. That person came in through the sanctuary state of California was given a commercial driver's license, can't read English and can't read road signs. You know, two and a half million people signing a petition supporting this guy. I don't know who these two and a half million people are, but I think it's insane. You know, they're now the party, the Democratic Party of a Brego Garcia. You have an Obama judge blocking Trump from defunding sanctuary states. Trump is going to win that, but a judge releasing the illegal, you know, migrant Kilmar Abrego Garcia, the Maryland Man, as they like to say. Christy Noman was going to be on Hannity tonight, absolutely apoplectic about it. But Ice did rearrest the democrats favorite white feeding, gang banging Biden, the illegal you know, Chris van Holland's best friend. But on every major issue, every one of them, it's now a choice the likes of which this country's never had before. Whether it's law and order, safety, security, whether or not it's deportation for people that didn't respect our laws, borders, and sovereignty, whether or not it's on the economy. Democrats voted against the largest tax cut in American history. They voted against cutting taxes for working men and women. And you know it's a foreign policy. I don't think you've I've never seen a president that willing to expend political energy and capital like President Trump to bring peace around the world. Anyway, here to weigh in on all of this, South Carolina Attorney General by the way, he's now currently running for governor. He's a friend of the program. Alan Wilson is with us. And you know, I've never seen a tipping point like this where the country is literally confronted with basic fundamental visions for the future of the country that couldn't be more different. And I have a hard time understanding, even though these are eighty twenty ninety ten issues, why Democrats end up on the wrong side of all of them.
Speaker 4: Well, good for US Sean that they are ending up on the wrong side of all of them. The best revenge Donald Trump can have and that the Republican Party can have is success implementing pro law enforcement pro security policies to deliver real results to the American people. I was just looking on x a few moments ago, and the DC Police Union was giveing statistics since President Trump's taken over the DC Police and implemented, you know, his policies there, robberies have dropped eighty five percent compared to the previous two weeks of tracking. Violent crimes have dropped twenty five percent. Robberies dropped forty two percent. I mean, these are real, tangible results, And I think the Democrats are freaking out because when their constituencies start to reap the benefits of pro law enforcement, pro security policies, then they're going to start questioning what the Democrats have been trying to sell them all these years.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I just think that at the end of the day, you know, how many more Americans have to die, Why don't Democratic you know, why didn't Why didn't Joe Biden, Why didn't Kamala Harris? Why didn't may Orcus? Why did they light to us on immigration for example for four years and say the border was closed and secure and our eyes showed us a very different picture. And why didn't they ever pick up a phone and call the families of victims, people that were murdered or raped or victims of violent crime because of the illegal immigrants that they led into the country unvetted. You know, why didn't the Democratic Party stand at the President's Joint Session speech for the Family of Lake and Riley and the family of Joscelyn Nungary. What is it about this party that if Trump does it, they've got to hate it.
Speaker 4: Because they've been hijacked by the far extremist left. And to actually acknowledge the things that you just talked about meant they would have to acknowledge their own failures. Sean, I remember watching that State of the Union. There was a child there, I think, battling brain cancer. You know that they were going to make an honorary you know, DC police officer or Secret Service officer, if I recall, and they couldn't even stand up and clap for that because these people are so deranged that Trump derange derangement syndrome is a real thing, and to acknowledge it, to call victims, to acknowledge the reality on the ground, means they would have to acknowledge that they are failures and they have been held by the radical left.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's what's happened now.
Speaker 2: The question is do you see any Democrat emerging that can get traction. I mean, certainly there's a race to the left to get the nomination. I think more recently, we've seen the activity of you know, Cavin Newsom, who's the governor of the United Socialist Utopia of California. We've gone over as track record. They have the highest property taxes, they have the highest cast taxes, they have the highest income taxes. They have one of the worst school systems in the entire country. They have one of the highest homeless populations. They have the highest you know, exodus issue of any any country in the I'm sorry, any state in the entire country. People are leaving California because of its burdensome taxation, the quality of life issues, and you can't even rebuild a home in the Pacific Palisades, even though I would argue government was responsible for a big part of that failure because Santa Annah wins are predictable and wildfires are predictable, especially if you don't practice the science of forestry. All these thirteen thousand plus homes burn on the ground, and maybe one hundred applications for new home building has been approved. I mean, I would think Gavin has something better to do than try to beat Trump's alter ego.
Speaker 4: No, I agree, it was fun, not fun. It was not fun to watch, but it was interesting to watch the LA fires out there and their response to the LA fires, and to watch members of the Hollywood elite who did not deserve to lose their homes. I'm not saying that, but to see them call out Gavin Newsom and the ultra left wing governance of LA and surrounding counties, to see them recognize how their own policies that they had voted for had been failing them. And again, it kind of gives credence to the saying, you know, people get the government they deserve, good and hard, but people don't deserve that kind of government. Which is why I'm so excited to see President Trump's success in Washington, d C. And other areas, because as the as Democratic voters start to see President Trump's policies and the policies are the right, start to win, then they're going to start to really question They're going to start to question their liberal leadership, and I think that could be a boon for the Republican Party.
Speaker 2: Tell me why you're running for governor in South Carolina.
Speaker 4: Well, first off, I love South Carolina. I love our people, and as Attorney General, I've spent the last fourteen years fighting fighting for the rule of law, defending the rule of law, fighting for the constitution, protecting cops and victims in South Carolina. And I see a real opportunity for the next generation of leadership to step in and, for instance, eliminate the income tax, doje all of state government, reformer education system prior to as infrastructure, and protect South Carolina families. I want to do for South Carolina what Donald Trump is doing for America. And there's a reason seventy five percent of Republican elected sheriffs have endorsed me. That they know leadership when they see it. And I look forward to being the next governor South Carolina so that I can better serve and support to President.
Speaker 2: All Right, when the time comes, we'll have you on discussing and debating. That you come from a great state. I think eliminating the income tax in South Carolina is a great idea. And you'll be joining my free state of Florida, State of Tennessee, and a few other states and doing so. And I think it's a good idea. And more and more people are moving to South Carolina. Number One, the people are awesome. Number two, the coastline's incredible. Number Three, you do have common sense government there. I think it all it is very attractive to people that are leaving these blue states that don't prioritize law order, safety, security, that have high taxes, burden some regulation. But anyway, Alan Wilson, thank you.
Speaker 4: Sir, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Sean.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break, right back to our phones toll free. Our number is eight hundred ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, all right, to our busy phones we go. Eight hundred ninety four one, Sean is our number. Janet is in Pittsburgh, PA. What's up, Janet? How are you glad you called?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Thank you love your show and please keep up the great work.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for letting me do it. I appreciate it. I mean I'd be talking to myself if I didn't have people like you.
Speaker 5: Well, we got a lot of people listening, and uh and please yeah, a great great show.
Speaker 6: Always longtime listener, first time caller. Just a quick comment here, and then it kind of ties into Gavin Newsom right with seeing there's a lot of people out there have ant of discussions on TV about Gavin newso as being the Democratic candidate and how he can win the primaries and everything, and he's pretty good at switching around. And I sit there and I think, yeah, right, like, yeah, he could get all.
Speaker 5: Of the votes and maybe, but maybe in the end there what's the matter to put a Bernie on him and switch him out, or maybe even a Biden Harris.
Speaker 2: Thing and switch them out. This goes to the heart of what I'm talking about today. I mean, Gavin, you have the highest tax rate, the highest income taxes of any state in the entire country, and yet you still have, you know, billions, tens of billions of dollars in a budget deficit.
Speaker 3: Gavin.
Speaker 2: You have the highest gas taxes of almost any of any state in the country. Gavin, you have the highest sales taxes of any state in the country. Gavin, you have the six largest corporate tax of any state in the country. You have some of the worst issues involving you know, safety and security for people. You know, homelessness is out of control. People are leaving your country, your state in droves. Tell us, Gavin, why why would you deserve a promotion?
Speaker 5: Really? I don't know why people can't see that.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they will in the end. I think I think Gavin has a big problem. And if he wants to be president, and I know he does want to be president, you know what the problem he has he's facing is his record, his past statements. I think he's got a big problem.
Speaker 5: Well put yeah, I agree, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Johnet.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you being out there. Thank you for your wonderful call. Have a great week.
Speaker 3: One week.
Speaker 2: I can't believe what's Labor Day, Linda, Can you believe it? I'm the real scary.
Speaker 3: It comes too fast.
Speaker 2: Comes fast, it comes fast and hard, and it comes that means you're going to be running out to your hot tub in the middle of winter and you in your bathing suit in the freezing cold.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter, MICHAELA.
Speaker 2: You run into your master spa uh in the free By the way, this year, you got to give us a video when it's freezing cold out.
Speaker 3: I remember that. I'll take the whole family out and we'll take pictures.
Speaker 2: No, no, I want a video. I want a video of the run from the house to the hot tub. Uh.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: Excited to share something that is especially close to my heart, and that is the people of Israel. They've been through so much. Five now until the top of the hour, on this Monday, eight hundred nine four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. You know, I just recently spent time with Frank Siller. He's such a good guy and he lost his brother, Steven Siller. He's only thirty four years old on nine to eleven oh one, and what started out to be just an effort to help out his sister in law, you know, turned into this massive operation to help the family of the fallen and fallen first responders and gold Star families and people with these catastrophic injuries. I mean, he does incredible work. The Tunnel to Towers Foundation, they support America's greatest heroes, US service members, first responders, those that die, those that are catastrophically injured in the line of duty, and honestly the people that we owe the biggest debt of gratitude too. You know, we take for granted our liberties and freedoms every day, but that price, those freedoms came with a very high price. Now the Foundation as their gold Star Fallen first Responder programs, their Smart Home programs, they're homeless Veterans programs, and all of them honor the sacrifices made for us by the men and women that risk their lives and their bodies for our country, our communities. They have their never Forget programs that engage people in nine to eleven remembrances all across the country. They have over eighty runs, walks, climbs, dozens of golf outings every year. And the Tunnel to Towers nine to eleven Institute is helping to educate children that weren't even born. My daughter was born thirteen days before nine to eleven. He's about to be twenty four years old. But anyway, they're educating kids K through twelve about America's darkest day. They keep their VOWT and never forget. Anyway, Please help us support the Tunnel to Towers Foundation all of these great programs. If you can donate, as Frank was telling me, eleven dollars a month makes all the difference. That's what guarantees this great work can continue. And for those of you that can commit to eleven bucks a month, that makes all the difference. Go to their website, the letter T, the number two, the LETTERT dot org. The letter T the number two, the letter T dot org for the Tunnel two Towers Foundation. Let me go back to what I was saying earlier. Democrats now finding themselves on pretty much the wrong side of every issue, not the least of which is the issue of immigration. I mean, you know, I mean two point five million people signing a petition supporting this illegal immigrant truck driver that came in through the sanctuary state of California, got a commercial driving license and the guy can't speak English or read road signs, according to a test they gave this guy and two and a half million people signing on to that, which is insane. Of course, you have the Obama judge blocking Trump from defunding sanctuary cities, and then you have the judge releasing the illegal you know immigrant kill mar Or Brago Garcia, you know the Marilyn man, the Marylyn guy, you know Ice, by the way, ends up rearresting the Democrats favorite wife beating gang banging Biden, the illegal killmar Or Brago Garcia. Anyway, here's people protesting his arrest. This party is full of lunatics.
Speaker 1: I will build this world from.
Speaker 7: Love, Oh my god, I will.
Speaker 2: What a bunch of lunatics. Corey Booker, Hakeem Jefferies was sitting there on the Capitol steps as that singing was going on. I can't take it. To be honest with you, Let's say, how Stephen is in Albany, New York.
Speaker 3: What's up, Steven? How are you glad you called sir?
Speaker 1: Hey Sean? How you doing?
Speaker 2: By the way, for the record, Albany is not New York. It's not anything like New York City. And Long Island really is not like anything like New York City. Westchester is not like New York City. Problem is, you have this densely populated area that dominates state voting with their you know, twelve million voters, and you know in that one area.
Speaker 1: I was born in Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Already hear that. What's going on? What's on your mind? My father was born, my father was born in Brooklyn. My mother was born in the South Bronx. Very familiar with it.
Speaker 1: I used to talk like Linda.
Speaker 2: I still have a little bit of Linda in you. Just say I can hear it.
Speaker 1: Well, Okay, getting down to why I called this trucker sing. There's a lot of things out there, and what I what I called about is I finally came up with something here I can't get I was working for a door dash I can't get in hours. I couldn't figure it out. And then all of a sudden it dawned on me when the trucker had the accident. And by the way, ultimately Gavin Newsom is responsible for this truck of being.
Speaker 3: On the road.
Speaker 2: His state, Sanctuary State, you know, allowed this guy in Washington State also allowed this guy to get a commercial trucking license. Then, when you know, after this accident, they test them and the guy can't speak English well and he can't read road signs. He had no business with a commercial driver's license. Now Secretary of State Rubio, you know, put an end to this happening, because this is this is insane. I got a call from a friend of mine in the trucking business and says, you have no idea what a big problem this is and how common this is.
Speaker 1: It all comes under accountability, and I learned to accountability from the military. I'm a veteran. And what I saw when I was working for door dashers, all of a sudden, my iours started disappearing, and then I started I remembered that many of the other door dash drivers I met all had accents and what they're doing is they're doing tag teams. They're just you know, one one will drive and they'll hand the phone to another one another one, and they just continue their hours until nobody else, no nobody else can work. And then I realized that the uber drivers do the same thing, and the lift drivers do the same thing. So they're one hundred percent manned and there's no accountability, there's no supervisors, nothing, they just all they all the people on the other side of the business to the people that own the companies is that their their their couriers there, they're chauffeurs. They're all out there working and they don't actually look at it. So the thing about this is it to to look at it to find out if this is going on. Is that if these people that own these uh own the accounts, are on the road twenty four hours a day, and if they're on the road twenty four hours a day, either one that they can't be physically capable of doing this, or number two is they're they're just handing the phones out and somebody else is doing this. And I got the idea when a friend of mine said, I'd like to work for a door dash and I was about ready to hand them over my phone, and then I realized there are no hours, absolutely no hours.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 2: I look as a regular customer of Instacart and uber Eats, I'm very familiar with these apps, and I often get the same people that deliver and they get to know me because I took pretty well. I try to take care of the people because I figure, man, that's a pretty hard job and you're not going to make a lot of money every day, especially if you go by the tipping system that they have. I mean, like sometimes I'll get a small order that's like twenty bucks. Like I'm not going to give somebody a three dollars tip. I mean, that's nuts. I even yelled at my kids for you know. They said, Dad, we went to the highest number, twenty twenty five percent whatever, the highest tip. You know, the category is. I wrote, hit the button other and never give a minimum tip of less than twenty dollars. I said, do you realize how hard that job is? Do you realize how much work goes into that? And when I explained it to them, they understood, and they're both successful enough that they could afford it. And I just said, you got to take care of people that work hard. My advice to you would be, if the system is kind of rigged against you, find other people and do the same thing back. Because it sounds to me like you want to work. Will you once a driver? Will you once an eighteen wheeler? We wance driving eighteen wheelers.
Speaker 1: No, I'm a taxi driver. If you listen to Coast to Coast, am, I'm Taxi Steve. I call up every wistful I've been. I've been wow, taxi driver. I've been a taxi driver for about forty fifty years now in Albany, right before Yeah, I started right before oh and also Acousta, Japan when I was stationed overseas. There's a different types of drive. There's a different type of driving. Everything's backwards and listen everything.
Speaker 2: Whenever things get hard, and I'm giving you my advice based on my life experience, whenever things get hard, don't stay stagnant. You got to make adjustments. I can tell you in radio and TV. I'm making adjustments every day, Subtle adjustments to the show. You know, to tweak it to make it better. You know, things that we add different guest guests that we bring on you know, you just you constantly are having to maneuver around whatever obstacles you know, pop up. So my advice to you is figure out a way to do. If this is what they're doing to prevent you from getting these jobs, I would match it and surpass it if if that's at all possible. I mean, I got to believe all those years in writing a taxi that you probably know enough people that could probably work with you and do exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Well, what I would do is go back to courier work. The only thing is.
Speaker 2: Whatever whatever's going to make you the most money for the for the amount of time that you're putting in.
Speaker 3: That's my advice.
Speaker 1: I bought a car. I can't I can't afford the car any longer because I can't. I can't get ours. I can't get ours. And the courier jobs. I can't find the courier jobs. And a lot of them are going out to these guys who are foreigners. It's it's basic economics. And I took broadcasting in college, and I took an economics course while I was doing that, got an A in it. And when all these people came over, they needed to feed themselves, they needed to clothe themselves, they needed to house themselves, and they're going to go into everywhere. They were going to permeate the uh the uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're telling me that they're kind of forming alliances together so that they can work more hours and get more work.
Speaker 1: Right, it's more than that. It's there. Well, my friend Angelo Cristo tell me about his father who was in World War Two and fighting for the American fighting Forces. He couldn't come into the United States unless there was a job for him. These guys the door was open. They said, no, you don't need a job, just go out there and find a job. And they're swall.
Speaker 3: Well, that's being dealt with.
Speaker 2: But in the meantime, you need a short, shorter term solution because you're not going to be able to solve the Biden, Harris mayorcus illegal immigrant problem by yourself in the short term. Is there anything you can think of you can do to make yourself more competitive and be able to counter the moves that they're making.
Speaker 1: I'm seventy one years old. It's very hard for me to change right now.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not. Don't ever give up. You know what you're smart, articulate, you're hard working. You want to work even harder. You know, if they if they've kind of gained the system a little bit, get three or four people unite together and make sure that they're not taking your your the jobs from you. That's my advice. All right, my friend, thank you, all right, appreciate the call. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, let's say hi to Rich in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Hey Rich, how are you?
Speaker 1: Hey, don Radio, Hey Sean, how are you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm good. What's going on on the strip?
Speaker 8: Oh, not much. I just wanted to talk to you. My dad used to be a cop for thirty two years. And just like anything that people do that are criminals. For example, if they do drugs or they kill somebody, they lose every asset that they have, They lose their house that they were in, they lose their cars, they lose everything that they have because they will be going to jail and they don't have any.
Speaker 1: Use of that.
Speaker 8: Any Republican and the Democrat and the independent individual that is criminally you can see the proof in writing and their signatures on the paper that is illegal, that is a crime. They should be held accountable for that crime and lose every asset that they have.
Speaker 2: Well, they're trying to get to the bottom of all of it. And if you're talking, for example, about illegals, when you're dealing with twelve million to twenty million and nobody knows the actual number, it's very, very hard. There was a good article out today and one of the most successful programs, and it was an idea that I brought up a long time ago, which is the idea of incentivizing these people to self deport. And if you self deport, you get a free transportation home, you get a thousand dollars check, and you get the ability to apply to come into the country legally.
Speaker 3: You know, we have to.
Speaker 2: And then that's resulted in a million and a half to twollion people that have left, and those people will then have an opportunity. If you don't self support and we have to do it for you, you're never get into this country again legally exactly.
Speaker 8: And also the other things you have the politicians doing the same thing, you know, letting these people in. They're doing it for their own personal gain. And that's the thing is that they should be accountable for it. It's just like what the guy was talking about the truck driver. Okay, Gavin Newsom, Okay, he signed off on that. He should be what any criminal is that he should be associated to it and you know, basically a part of that crime because he's the one that allowed it to happen, and he should be accountable for that and held accountable for it and lose everything as any other criminal.
Speaker 2: I think anybody in any way, any elected official that has aided abetted illegal immigrants in this country, in the case of Joe Biden, Kamala, Harris mayorcus. I've said it many times, they all have blood on their hands. And if there, God forbid, if I'm right, it's a matter of when not if this country gets hit, they'll have a lot more blood on their hands. They created this crisis, and I believe that their ultimate goal was going to be to offer something of great value to all the people they let in illegally and that citizenship in the hopes that, well, if we give you something a great value, you're going to vote for us, Right. I think there was a very nefarious, sinister motive behind it. Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of that maybe there's a smoking gun memo on that. Also, anyway, my friend appreciate you being with us.