Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week with Morgan two.
Speaker 2: She's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bones Show this week.
Speaker 3: Welcome everybody, best Vice this weekend. I'm so happy that you are here hanging out with me. Make sure you check out part one part three this weekend. Lunchbox joins me and on part one we catch up on life, what's going on with his kids and summer vacation and you know, talk about life on all levels. And then part three it starts with a little bit of a roast from Lunchbox, because what's new, So go check those out. But if you're just here to catch up on the show, let's get into it. Coming in hot. In the seventh spot, we've got Tuesday Reviews Day. We all share some TV shows or movies we've watched that you should definitely or definitely not check out. And some people have some some people don't. Just depends on how the week goes. But there's all kinds of stuff from Amazon Prime to Netflix to theaters. So get a full range of things that you can check out if you're bored or relaxing at home this weekend.
Speaker 4: Number seven Tuesday Reviewesday. I watched a movie on Amazon called Deep Cover. It's kind of a comedy, kind of a action, you know, shoot up the bad guys kind of movie. It has Orlando Bloom and Bryce Dallas Howard, who is the daughter of Ron Howard, who was also in one of my favorite Black Mirror episodes, Mike Da, have you seen this one?
Speaker 5: I clicked it and didn't start it.
Speaker 4: It got a pretty good review on Rotten Tomatoes, and we had a friend over for the weekend, and so we're just looking for stuff to do. It's pretty good. It's pretty good in that kind of funny, but also enough shoot them up that it doesn't have to be super funny. I would give it three and a half out of five. Drug Deals comedies are hard now long form because we like our comedy on like fifteen second doses and we like to flip the screen and go to the next one. But I think Bryce Dallas Howard's hilarious. The whole movie is about she's an improv teacher and she has a bunch of improv students, and these cops are like, hey, we need somebody that can do improv because our cops get drug deals. They're like, I don't know what to do. They freak out, so they like take them to do the drug deals.
Speaker 1: That's funny because they know how to just like just go with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's great and Orlando Bloom is really good in it. Okay, so yeah, three and a half out of five drug deals, it's worth it, but don't expect that your life is going to change after Like, did you watch that Materialist movie?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's with Dakota Johnson, Petro Pescal and Chris Evans.
Speaker 4: I saw that people were saying it was amazing. It's in theaters, so I will not see it till it's not in theaters.
Speaker 5: I had kind of low expectations going into it because it's like it's a rom com.
Speaker 1: But I loved it.
Speaker 5: It's about them being in a love triangle and I just thought she was really good in it. And after Madame Webb she was like, oh man, that was terrible. She's a really good actor.
Speaker 4: What are you read it?
Speaker 5: I give it four point five out of five. Dating services, Wow, she plays like a matchmaker. Chris Evans is her ex boyfriend, Petri Pescal is a guy she meets at a wedding. So then it's like, did she get back with their exitters. She go with this new rich guy is so weird? Do we watch this in theater?
Speaker 6: Theater?
Speaker 4: Go to the movie, don't watch it.
Speaker 1: I figured he was about to say that, but when can we watch it at all?
Speaker 2: Probably two months?
Speaker 4: Okay, Amy, love it.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 4: I already.
Speaker 1: That's why I wanted to know where I have to go.
Speaker 4: I got sent this and I was giving a heads up to check the mail, and I don't know what it is, but it was sent from a movie company. I have an idea what it can be. Yeah, oh it's not.
Speaker 1: Look, oh that's Timothy Challa May's autograph.
Speaker 4: Why Dylan, But like, what did you order that?
Speaker 1: They sent it to you because you watched it?
Speaker 4: Because I talked about it and said it's such a good job.
Speaker 1: So I pretty much did.
Speaker 4: That a week. But I know he didn't make it out to me. He didn't make it out to me. So, but the studio, that's amazing cool Timothy Shallamy as Bob Dylan.
Speaker 7: You got to put that up in the off I got to frame it.
Speaker 1: You get a silver sharpie and just add Bobby to Bobby.
Speaker 5: But I mentioned I really loved the materials with Dakota Johnson.
Speaker 4: I saw who it was from the time of it, uh huh, and I thought, oh, I bet it'll be something, And then when it came in, I do not bend. I figured it would be something signed, but I did not know it was gonna be a picture Timothy shallow May as Bob Dylan, signed by Timothy challamys.
Speaker 7: It from Timothy on the it's.
Speaker 1: From the studio, right.
Speaker 4: It's from tim to it's from tim it's from its home address. It's from the studio.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well cool, Chef Rayman, Yes, yeah, I'm pretty sure that was the movie that put Timothy on the.
Speaker 4: Map for me.
Speaker 7: But we all talked about that movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I said, I said, you think everybody about it. I feel like I would late to talk about it too.
Speaker 1: I'm right. We led to you finally watching it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, you guys can look at the picture.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, good.
Speaker 4: So Mike and I did our reviews, Amy go, I watched one of.
Speaker 1: My favorite types of shows to watch, you know, a drug documentary, and it's called Cocaine Air thirty Ugglers at thirty thousand feet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw the I don't Jordan I don't gravitate shows, but I did see that up on that I.
Speaker 1: Thought the story in itself, I'd never heard of it so fascinating. But it's three episodes forty five minutes each, and they could have done it in one like a one one hour documentary and gotten to the point.
Speaker 4: So yeah, there are no reviews. People have watched it.
Speaker 1: I guess well, I'll review it for you right now. Two two suitcases full of cocaine.
Speaker 4: Out for some reason, that sounds good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I want to watch it.
Speaker 1: Out of five. Well, I will say, Bobby, what there was tons of suitcases on a private plane that they were in the Dominican Republic. All the pilots like you look in the back of the aircraft and it is just all random pieces of luggage and they are full of cocaine. And the pilots are like, we we we had no idea. They're about to take off and they're like, we don't know what's in the gudge. You were just hired to fly. I don't know. The whole thing's kind of weird. And then they got arrested.
Speaker 4: They're just flying bags. You would think, why are they just flying bags?
Speaker 1: And then they were a Dominican Republic Jail, and then why don't want to give it away?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 4: Good for you, lunchbox. I didn't watch anything man Morgan.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I finished Ginny and Georgia season three, obsessed, like so good. This season might be my favorite season of the whole series, which is crazy because normally season three they kind of die off and it's not any good. But this one was amazing. I give it four and a half out of five daughters. And then uh, and that's on Netflix. And then I finished Friends and Neighbors, which was amazing. I really liked it. But it's pretty slow at the beginning. That's the only thing I would It was pretty at the beginning, but yeah, yeah, it took a while to finally get up. So for the slowness of it, I give it three point five out of five letters. Well, yeah, it's just a slowness because like, the last two episodes were really good.
Speaker 7: But Eddie, it took me a couple of weeks, maybe three weeks, but I finally finished Pewee Peewee as himself.
Speaker 4: Were you not interested?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: I just didn't have I mean, dude, it's like I can't really watch that one around like reading therapy books not doing that either, but my kids are around, Like, I can't watch that when my kids around, So I gotta wait till I go to bed, and then I turn it on while I go to bed, and then like, I fall asleep after fifteen minutes. So it takes me a while. But I liked it. I mean a lot of stuff I didn't know about Pewee.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, like I said, I wouldn't recommend it to everybody, correct, But if you're like into art or you create something, I thought it was really good.
Speaker 7: I love the story of how Peewee came to be, Like that's really cool to me, and just kind of like when people create characters, like that's cool to me.
Speaker 4: And he wasn't created as a kid show character.
Speaker 7: He was not, So I liked it. I learned a lot. I thought I knew everything about Pewe from Justice for Pee's everything that I've read about Peewe in the news. I thought I knew everything, but I really didn't. So there's a lot of stuff to learn about Pewee. I enjoyed the documentary, but yeah, it's a it's a weird documentary. It doesn't give me great feelings.
Speaker 4: Pee Wee as himself on HBO gets a ninety one percent positive. I don't think you start that if you're not into I don't think that's gonna be something that people go and chase down if they're like, I don't know, I don't know if this is for I think you go into it going I'm ready to learn about this creation by this guy and see what I didn't know. And I think if that's your mindset going into it, I think you're gonna like it. I don't think anybody clicks that doesn't know who Pewe Herman is?
Speaker 7: Correct, Yeah, and who doesn't know Pewee Herman is? You're like really young people like.
Speaker 4: I would think Morgan has no relationship with pee Wee Herman.
Speaker 3: I mean I know him because of pop culture, but I don't know that I ever watched it.
Speaker 4: Like Pewe's Playhouse wasn't a thing. Yeah, the big top pee Wee the second one, Pewee Wop. Yeah, he was a big adventure, but you know that's eighty five. She was even more.
Speaker 3: I think I saw one of it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't he have a movie two of them?
Speaker 3: I think I saw one of the movies when I was really young.
Speaker 4: But that's the.
Speaker 6: Third one.
Speaker 5: Two on Netflix.
Speaker 4: They did twenty sixty.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, they did it.
Speaker 4: Third Pewee movie.
Speaker 8: Did you watch it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It's a what's his name? The comedy director guy who did all the.
Speaker 7: Oh, Judd Judd at it. Yeah, they talk about in the documentary. Judd comes out in the documentary. Yeah, I knew that. What's cool too is I think it's on Is it on Max?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Pee's Big Holiday? It's Christmas movie. Yeah, that's the one I saw. Yeah, it's a Christian movie, right, Mike? Or is it a vacation? No, it's not a Christmas movie.
Speaker 3: I do know he was at the airport. That's about what I wrote.
Speaker 7: On the holiday.
Speaker 4: I think. I don't think I've seen it.
Speaker 7: What's cool is like all the all the pee Wee movies are on Max Christmas.
Speaker 4: If we have a Christmas special though, Yeah, I talked about the special special, got it? Got it? Got it? What's the difference in a special in a movie?
Speaker 7: The special is just on TV one time and that's it, and then the movie is a movie. You can watch it.
Speaker 4: Some movies that show on TV one time and that's it. There's TV movies too, exact exactly. Anyway, We're done.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Chris Lane's out by the Studio. His first full length album since twenty eighteen is out, and he was talking all about the music on it. What song you definitely have to check out from it and just a teaser it's about dogs, so definitely go listen to it. And then also him and his wife are expecting their third child and apparently they found out the hard way.
Speaker 2: Number six, There we go on the Bobby Bones Show. Now, Chris Lane, do you.
Speaker 4: Ever think about being a Savannah Banana? Honestly, I probably could. Yeah, I'd do a're on at it? We're on no Way, Yeah, we're on. Let's go this thing about Chris Chris and not just talking. He didn't know we're on the air. Yeah we're on. I think, yeah, yeah, I think I thought you said we're on the team. I might let's go. Oh no, yeah, we just got the call up. Bring us in. Chris finds out like you are you don't need to do that because your career is doing great. But I'm saying like that that is built for you because you can sing, you can play ball, you play ball in college? Like you're athletically still there, man, you'd be like the A plus Savannah Banana. The only thing I couldn't do is dance. Yeah, but some of those guys can't dance that well and they get in and do the very age you could sing. And you ever see the guy who back back flips and that's great in left field? Freak he does catches the ball and doesn't backflip in the air. What is why? What position did you play in college? I played center field?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I mean I could definitely catch the ball behind my back, did you know that kind of stuff?
Speaker 4: But I couldn't flip. Maybe you could just twirl'd be You'd be a great Savannah Bana. Yeah. Hey, I would have so much fun with that. That would be awesome. You ever been to a game. I've never been to a game. I haven't either. I played.
Speaker 9: I just played in Savannah with Rascal Flats not long ago, and uh, I think some of their team kind of came out and hung out at the show. Oh cool, but yeah, I would love to freaking participate in that.
Speaker 4: How uh with the Rascal Flats this is their tour They got back together because you know, they hated each other for a while and they got back together. But how was that? Like people came? It was they sold out shows like crazy, right, Oh yeah, it was, they sold out fast.
Speaker 9: It was so much fun because I tour with those guys back in seventeen or eighteen, one of the two, and I had so much fun with them then. And then I was supposed to be out with them during twenty twenty covid hit canceled that tour. Uh So when I started hearing rumblings that they were going to go back out.
Speaker 4: In twenty four, right or is it twenty five? Dude, I don't know what I already know what year it is.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 9: I was hollering at him, saying, gosh, you got to take me back with you.
Speaker 4: You owe me. Yeah. Yeah, so with those guys, because you'll do your own shows and your headlining and people are there to see you. But whenever you are playing as a main support act, that's different mentally, right, because those people didn't really come to see you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, for sure. It's a it's a much shorter set. And on this one, I think I played for forty forty five minutes something like that. So it's like you blink and it's over with. And so all the songs that I've had success with I had to fit a few new ones in as well. So what I was doing was verse chorus, first course in that song, verse chorus, first course in that song. So so most of my so called hits I'd cut in half just so I could.
Speaker 4: Uh, why do you say so called hits? It hits a hit? Bro? Yeah, no, no, he goes so called hits. No, I think you got a list there songs I.
Speaker 9: Don't know about you. I definitely played all the way through. That's that's like the hit hit.
Speaker 4: Do you have to not be as offended when not everybody cares when you're when you're the main support act for an artist like Rascal Flats.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, at the end of the day, my job is to get out there, hype the crowd up, get them ready for Rascal Flats, And honestly, I hope that I just make some new fans, uh, sell merch and that if there is anybody there that was specifically there to see me, that they hear the songs that they wanted to hear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it feels like it's a whole different mindset because you can easily go do your own shows and people are there for you. But you know Rascal Flights, they're massive.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, it's it's I had Honestly, I had a lot of fun on stage performing for the crowd, but to stand over there every single night on the side of the stage and watch them just play hit after hit after hit, and I would just sing to the top of my lungs. I was basically performing two shows, one for me and one for them.
Speaker 4: Did you guys come out and do a song with them at the end? Uh? Yeah, Oh my gosh, life is a highway.
Speaker 9: Oh it's get on which the first night of tour they told Laurena, Lena, uh and myself that they were like, just you're you're all going to sing the second verse, just figure it out, and that right before they were about to walk on stage.
Speaker 4: Oh they told you that, not two weeks prior, like right before they went on, Yes, right before they went on.
Speaker 9: And I was scram scrambling because then I started looking at the lyrics and I'm like, I know the song, but I don't know if I like know the.
Speaker 1: Verse, especially the second verse.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's a lot of freaking words in that And on top of that, Gary can sing really high like I don't.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, Lauren, I'm.
Speaker 9: Begging you to please sing this second verse. She was like, no, I don't know the second half of the verse.
Speaker 4: Like you got to pack the second half of the verse. It's always easier to sing in the car with songs, but then when it's on the spot and it's like okay, go, You're like, I don't know if I actually know that song. Yeah, because I think, like you, I know all the words of life is a highway, and it's like here's a microphone and no words. I'm like, uh oh, I think I might be in trouble. Yeah, that's why are you done with that tour? Yeah?
Speaker 9: That we're ended in April. They gotta pick it back up though.
Speaker 4: Now they hate each other again. Now I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I'm hoping they'll pick it back up. I mean, we played maybe twenty to twenty five shows. They all sold out, they were all incredible, The energy was unbelievable, So I'd be very surprised if they didn't add more dates to it eventually. So you have another kid, what's happening here? Yep, we learned the hard way.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: I think the hard way would be it just shows up. Yeah, it's like, oh my god, there's a head. I think that's the heart. What's what's your heart? Way?
Speaker 1: Tell us more.
Speaker 4: Because Amy's friend had a baby once and didn't know she was pregnant. Wait, that's the hard Exactly, she.
Speaker 1: Went to the bathroom and the baby came out. It was right after college. Well, we heard about it. She was one of my sorority sisters and suddenly she had a baby, and we were like, what how did this happen?
Speaker 4: So no one, none of y'all.
Speaker 1: Suddenly no, no, we had graduated, so we hadn't really seen her. It was just and there was no social media back then. It was just like suddenly she had a baby. And she explained it that like, no, she was an e virgin, but that she was suddenly had these pains and she went to the bathroom and delivered the baby herself in the bathroom at her parents' house.
Speaker 4: What and my working theory has been she knew she was pregnant, didn't want to tell anybody, and all of a sudden, the baby came along.
Speaker 1: There can be psychological things that happened with that later well, yes, like extreme denial. But they said that her uterus was set really far.
Speaker 4: Back minus too gott.
Speaker 1: So like it didn't. She just thought maybe she was gaining a little late.
Speaker 4: And then what that's the hard way, by the way.
Speaker 1: And then the ambulance came and they went to the hospital and mom and baby were.
Speaker 4: Doing Okay, wow, that is nut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I should try to track her down for an update.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is your hard way by the way? Well you said the hard way?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean at the end of the day, like we weren't trying for a third, like I think ultimately Lauren, Uh, she didn't like feel incomplete with two, but you know, she really wanted a girl eventually, but we weren't guaranteed that. I feel like all boys run in our family. And I kept saying, if we.
Speaker 4: Have a third, I know it's going to be a boy. That's just how it goes without truly knowing. Uh. So, needless to say, we were trying to be careful, like girls can track their cycles all that kind of stuff, right, keep girls keep going. Yes, that's oh they can track I think I said girls contract like you can track something. I was like, I thought I was learning something like you can contract a cycle, not contract. Explain how I got mine this month?
Speaker 9: Yeah, go ahead, And uh so Lauren was doing that and it's worked for a really long time. But uh yeah, apparently it's not bulletproof.
Speaker 4: And it's like what the duggers say everything every ten months. Oh they got us again.
Speaker 1: Wait, going to be the age difference between your middle and your so.
Speaker 9: Dun and Baker are sixteen months apart or fifteen months apart this time around. Hopefully it'll be a little bit easier because Baker turns three in October and then a new baby comes in middle of November.
Speaker 4: And by the way, you congratulations. Yeah, yes, I saw a woman her babies were four months apart. Wow, exactly figure it out. And it's not adoption. No, no, no, it's not. It's not a riddle. It's not adoption. She had to you to try, uh incorrect. How else would she have two siblings four months apart? Chris Chris Lane a new album out today, you're up. She'd have a Simme's twin sister. Well, I don't have to stay in there for four months. You got one hanging out and the other one's still in there. That's not gonna work to sarrogate. That's it. She got a sargate because she didn't think she could get pregnant. Sarahgut has the baby next thing, you know, I'm you're four months four or five months pregnant. Oh my gosh, I know. Now she got two kids too. Yeah, you basically have twins. That's the hard way. That would be insane.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, always sounds pretty easy compared to these stories. Congratulations, honestly, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think it'll be a little bit, uh, a little bit easier this time around, since there would be so far apart. You know, Dunton Baker was so close.
Speaker 4: It was. It's been a tough four years, three years, whatever, it's been, um, and you're not gotta tough and awesome. Yeah, tough and awesome for sure. Well nothing, you're not going to say you don't know what's the sexision at revealing the sex which one?
Speaker 9: Yes, we just we just found out. You haven't said yet, darn and I both know.
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 4: Would you ever do the thing where you don't know she wanted to do that? Yeah? I can't mentally do that.
Speaker 9: If I begged and begged and begged, I'm like, we got to open up this freaking ar blow.
Speaker 4: Would she ever let you see?
Speaker 9: I said that, I suggested that, I'm like, you're more than welcome to not know, but I personally you need to know. And she was like, oh no, that's not fair that you get to know. And I'm like, okay, well then let's just know.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, congratulations, buddy, thank you. Let's talk about this new record. What's what's what's the deal? Tell me something? Yeah. So we've done this a couple of times, and each record has been different, like what's the deal this time? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I think this is my third record. I haven't had a record since twenty eighteen. I put out a lot of songs in between that timeframe, but yeah, this would be the first full record in aver how many years it is, seven years, six years whatever?
Speaker 4: That COVID doesn't count, like three yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. So Shaye Tree, Yeah, Shade Tree.
Speaker 9: It was one of my favorite songs that I almost didn't record, Like it was one of those songs that I'd written and it kind of got lost in a folder and my wife found it and was like, what is this. I've never heard this song before, and yeah, needless to say, I ended up recording it and it kind of felt like the name of the record at the end of the day is a song about where I grew up at there in Cernersville, North Carolina, and I felt like it encompassed every single song, whether it was a love song, where there was a heartbreak song, lifestyle song, just because that small town. You know, maybe the man I am today, the dad I am father, I am a husband, I am kind of thing. Yeah, So yeah, I'm excited for it. Twelve songs. I wrote most of them, which is a little bit different than my first two records. You know, I was always out on tour with back then it was Florida Georgia Line, then it was Brad Paisley, Rascal Flats, so I didn't spend a ton.
Speaker 4: Of time writing.
Speaker 9: So I have to say I'm probably most proud of this record just from that simple fact.
Speaker 4: So it says here because I rarely look at the notes if I know the person. But then when I know the person, sometimes I'm like, let me say what I don't know about them, And to say you're an adrenaline junkie. What do you do that's adrenaline junkie? Adrenaline junkie. Yeah, that's what I said. No, that's what I said when I saw I said this is an adrenaline junkie.
Speaker 9: And I was like, that'd be a dag on taipa right there, because I'm the least adrenaline junkie.
Speaker 4: And that's what I thought. Well, I didn't know you. I didn't say least, but it says he's an adrenaline junkie, and I thought, I don't know that version of Chris.
Speaker 9: So maybe a sports junkie, but definitely not an adrenaline Like.
Speaker 1: What's another word close to adrenaline?
Speaker 4: Did they mean, oh, just a junkie. Yeah, straight junkie exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So what my song fixes about? Yeah? Do you get people that are making you offers coming to weddings ever?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I definitely see messages from time to time, especially you know three or four years ago when Big Plans was like really popular and uh kind of popping off. Everybody's like, well you please come sing. I got engaged to the song where you come sing at our wedding? But I've never I may have done that like one time where I showed up.
Speaker 4: Oh, just like it's a surprise. Yeah, it's a surprise.
Speaker 9: I think I was playing in a city, uh that they just so happened to be getting married in that day. So uh, at like five or six o'clock swing by something, I think I had my tour manager reach out and just say, Chris is willing to come do this, but show starts at this time, so we got to be able to do it before then, and they just kind of work.
Speaker 4: It out that and so, but they were like, oh, this is great. Yeah, it's a whole cool thing. Heck, yeah, oh that's it's fun. Because I'd imagine I got that have been like who yeah, yeah, yeah, that would that would have been the fear. I'm so generic looking. I think they would have just thought that's just a normal dude. Like I'm like, guys, I'm here, and they're like, okay, cool the case over there. You know, how much are you writing? Like now you're writing much.
Speaker 9: I've taken a couple of months off just because I wrote so much in uh the early part of the year. But I'll start getting after it now that I've got all these songs. Spend a ton of time in the studio. I'll start getting back after it.
Speaker 4: Now, what's your favorite song of all time that I've written or just in general? Oh my gosh, I know it's a really difficult question.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, because I would have so many. But I mean the first one that comes to mind Kenny Chesney.
Speaker 4: I go back, Why why did that come to mine? First?
Speaker 9: I think it's just an I love nostalgic style songs, and that song in particular is very nostalgic for me. It kind of takes me back to high school. It makes me think of sports, like being on the baseball field and taking back and practice. That song is playing in the background. I don't know, I just feel like I've heard that song a million times and it never gets old.
Speaker 4: Who's your mount Rushmore favorite artists of all time? Four artists all time?
Speaker 9: I mean Kenny's definitely one of them. I would say Tim McGraw is definitely up there. Listen to a lot of Tim McGraw, man.
Speaker 4: I think Toby Keith is pretty great. George Straight that's four.
Speaker 7: That's a good one.
Speaker 4: Is that is that you cappin out there? Man? You got you gotta pull someone off though, Now, it's.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna pull anybody off, but definitely I'm sure you can't mention another one or you get shocked.
Speaker 4: We bring it a taser. If you we bring it a taser and tas immediately, all right, I'm gonna leave it there. I'm gonna leave it there. So people have short attention spans, and so if they go today and they're like, hey, I heard Chris Lane on the Bobby Bone showho or the bobys Podcast, I'm gonna go check out his album Shade Tree, And they're getting to listen to two songs and decide if they like the whole record. What two songs they listen to?
Speaker 9: That's a great freaking question. How about what am I supposed to Tell the Dog? My far my favorite song I've ever written?
Speaker 4: Can you play a clip of that place? Ray Mundo? Here you go.
Speaker 8: A supposed to take the Dog?
Speaker 4: What is that one about?
Speaker 9: It's about a couple who gets a dog together, they break up, and then I tried to write a little bit of it from the doll's perspective as well. And I had gotten that idea from my wife, who said, who was mad at me?
Speaker 6: One day?
Speaker 9: And She's like if anything ever happens to us, I'm taking Cooper and I started laughing.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, right, that's my dog.
Speaker 9: Needless to say, I got on the mower and I was mowing the yard to day and I really got to thinking about that. I'm like, that's a freaking song. I'm never as country music. How have I never heard that before? And so I just wrote down on my phone. I didn't know it was gonna be the name of the song. I just wrote down, what am I supposed to tell the dog? Like the dogs like, where did this other person go that I loved so much? Like I'm with somebody that I do love, but where's the other person that I love so much? So I brought that idea in two songs. I wrote two album songs this day with Jamison Rogers, Lydia Vaughn and Seth Moseley, and I threw that idea out early in the right and everybody's like, ooh, that is a really cool title. I don't know how we write that though. So then I threw another song title out called Problematic, and Seth had this really high energy track with no words on it, and we're like, oh, isold write to that, and then everybody in the room was like, I love problematic, Let's write that song. So we figured out, we wrote it, and then right as we were about to leave, Jamison Rogers said, Chris, can we sit down for five minutes and just come up with a few words for what am I supposed to tell the dog? I have to be a writer on that song, and I don't want you to go write it with somebody else.
Speaker 4: I was like sure, So we went.
Speaker 9: Into a separate room with just an acoustic guitar, and forty five minutes later we came out and that song was We were like, oh my gosh, this is the saddest song I've ever heard, but in like a tongue in cheek kind of way.
Speaker 4: You're right, I've not heard a version of that song where the couple splits up. Do you remember feed Jake from the nineties though Pirates of Mississippi. Oh, it was like somebody if I Die, feed Jake. That was a Christablsonos saw a really sad song on his last record too. Yeah, but that's the first time I've ever heard like if we break up dog song, because I've heard if We Die dog song, Feed Jake. Maybe he just made me sad. It's definitely.
Speaker 9: What I will say is it kind of reminds me, not the song, but the moment that it kind of has live. When I played the song live, it's reminiscent of I Don't Know About You. Where When I originally started playing that song, people were screaming the words back to man, I'm like, whoa, that's like, this is like a legit hit like I've never had. From day one, people singing the song. So I was playing this song. What made me end up recording it was I was playing it at shows and people were going crazy over it. So then I thought, man, I got to record that song. And I have to say it's probably, over the last six years, probably one of the most reactive songs I've ever had. And I'm only basing that off of live right now and seeing people sing it back. So I have high hopes for that song.
Speaker 4: That's a good one. Maggie song is Stapleton song that's sad though? That one's really style Run Maggie run, Oh, think about Donstar crying right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Give me the other song on your.
Speaker 9: Record, honestly, Shade Tree. I really freaking love that song and hope, hope that it kind of gets its chance in moment. It's like my version of Rascal Flats Mayberry in a way, Like when I was in the studio recording with Dan Huff, who had done all those Rascal Flat songs, I had said that I'm like, let's just try to make this a new school version of Mayberry, Like bring back a lot of those same sounds that you had for them. You know, the fiddle, banjo, mandolin, all that kind of stuff. I want to hear it.
Speaker 4: Check out Chris record. It is out today. It's called Shade Tree. The song. It's called Shade Tree. We're gonna play your single though, now, If I Die before You, I think, yeah, well, I give us a little story about this, just say something about it. Yeah, if I Die before You is the slowest song I've ever had in my entire career, but probably one of the most heartfelt songs. I've had a.
Speaker 9: Tough conversation between a husband and a wife, and one that you never like to have. But I think when you get married you start thinking about stuff. When you have kids, you start thinking about stuff and passing away. So yeah, when you have as many as you that's true.
Speaker 4: Good lord. This will be the last one, though, I'll make.
Speaker 1: It is interesting, like one of the first things you do when you're joining a life with somebody is a will.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was the first thing we did. Huh, that wasn't the first thing we did? Well one, that one top ten first?
Speaker 1: Oh? Well wait, do you have one?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, but I.
Speaker 4: Left everything Daddy, Bobby, I better be in you and me. Chris, all right, there he is you guys. Check it out. It's called Shade Tree. Follow him on Instagram. I am Chris Lane. Same thing at all of us tour dates. You can go to I am Chris Lane dot com. Chris, go to see your buddy. Congratulations on the record and we'll see you against Uma. There is Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: I want you to picture your life for a second. What age did you feel your hottest? Now I want you to think about other people. What age did you feel everyone else looked the hottest. That's what we debated on the show. It's all about hot or not if you will, and we all had different perspectives on what was hot to us and what isn't.
Speaker 4: Number five I want to talk about the hottest ages of men and women. So this whole story came out about when women feel their hottest. Okay, and I'm gonna this is gonna be equal opportunity. Okay, So just so everybody knows, this is going to get us in trouble, but equal opportunity. What age do you think women feel their hottest? Amy?
Speaker 1: Is it late thirties early forties.
Speaker 4: I'm looking for an age here.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to go in their forties.
Speaker 4: No, no, Morgan, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like it has to be like thirty one, prime age.
Speaker 4: So when women feel their hottest, and I would say there are a couple factors here. One, just because you're younger doesn't mean you feel hotter. A lot of times you feel uncomfortable. You kind of kind to get in that spot, that that sweet spot of you're mature enough to know what you want, how you bought, and also you still are able to look hot.
Speaker 1: That was my thinking with the forties, and.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, the answer is thirty four.
Speaker 1: Okay. I can get on board with thirty.
Speaker 4: Four to a lot of those twenty four but this is women feeling hot. Yeah, I think twenty four year olds still feel uncomfortable a bit.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I didn't get first.
Speaker 8: Out of college like you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me ask you this then, a Morgan, it's your stayment first before I go back to creepy the gee.
Speaker 3: I didn't feel like until I hit my thirties that I really feel comfortable in my own body. So like twenties, yeah, I might have looked really awesome, but I didn't feel awesome.
Speaker 4: Now what age do you think women are the hottest? Ah?
Speaker 1: There we go gross.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just everybody can go everyone everybody, because we're gonna switch up and do the guys too.
Speaker 1: And if we can't nothing that ends with the teen.
Speaker 4: You can't make lunchboxes for all.
Speaker 7: I let him be.
Speaker 4: Let him say his thing.
Speaker 1: Hey, it needs to end with a.
Speaker 4: What Okay, Amy, you can answer first? And what age are women the hottest? It's an unfair question.
Speaker 1: It is gosh. I'm just so I love I'm in my forties and I think that a lot of my friendships like the thirties and the forties. The older we are, the hotter we get.
Speaker 4: Go to the pool. Okay, lunchbox, she's not giving an answer, right, lunchbox, What is my answer, what's the hot what's the hottest age?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, for women, twenty three?
Speaker 1: Okay, twenty three fresh out.
Speaker 8: Of college, fresh out of college.
Speaker 4: Thought at least they.
Speaker 1: Were fresh out of college in high school.
Speaker 8: You know, it's fresh out of college. They're developed.
Speaker 4: That word.
Speaker 1: Actually, our brains.
Speaker 4: Aren't ye creepy. I's not even gonna avoid walk the line.
Speaker 8: And it's just a perfect time within because they haven't had the you know, adversity of the real world, the stress of the real world. They're still young and care free, like nothing is taking a toll on them. They've just been living life in college and having the best time. Once you get to you're out in the real world, you have the stress of a job, paying bills. It wears on you.
Speaker 4: So the hottest age to you is twenty three, Morgan, I.
Speaker 3: Think there's a key part of this that lunchbox is missing.
Speaker 8: In college.
Speaker 3: You are letting loose, You're drinking a lot, you're eating a lot.
Speaker 4: There's a lot that.
Speaker 3: Happens in college with like your hormones as a woman. So I would actually say, like prime really age, if I look at like my body over the course of time.
Speaker 4: Body, well that's that's hot. It's physical and we're talking about hot.
Speaker 8: I mean, we're not talking about mind.
Speaker 1: About break.
Speaker 7: Answer twenty seven, Eddie, Do I have to answer this?
Speaker 8: Because why are you so scared?
Speaker 7: Because like I feel like it's no win whatever I answer, that's right?
Speaker 4: Is this one of those dumb things we do?
Speaker 7: This control I'm going to get us in trouble. But I'll be honest here and I will say thirty five years old, Oh my shu, you.
Speaker 4: Are, so I'll say, I'll say thirty two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, what you say just wait till you get older.
Speaker 4: We're asking us a question, I'm giving an answer. I don't think it's fair for you to tell us our answers aren't in our own opinion.
Speaker 1: You didn't like my answer?
Speaker 4: Phil a buster for thirty minutes, Phil a Buster? Yeah, you're just like, well, I don't okay, guys, come on, what's the hottest age for a guy? We can just ask the ladies.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's the ladies.
Speaker 4: What's the hottest age for a dude? Period?
Speaker 7: And I'm forty six? Just remember that.
Speaker 4: What kind of marker are they using?
Speaker 7: Just saying maybe she's gonna say four forty six, and it's what people don't.
Speaker 4: Know what age are guys physically the hottest, amy.
Speaker 1: Physically the hottest?
Speaker 7: Say's forty six?
Speaker 4: Are you gonna filibuster? Are you gonna give an answer?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of an answer. All that keeps coming to my mind is fifty.
Speaker 4: Morgan, What age your guys the hottest?
Speaker 3: This is tough because I feel like it would be like a like a late twenties early into the thirties, because guys glow up later. See Yeah, they definitely have their goods like fifty's. It's not like that cauld range because they're still a little quirky, they're still figuring it out. I feel like maybe thirty three.
Speaker 4: Okay, I would probably say thirty two thirty three as well, because your metabolism is still rocking pretty good. Anything you do physically that changes your body will change because of it. Once you get up to like our age, like I'm forty five now, it's like you got to put extra effort in the change. And not only that, when you get hurt, you don't bounce back quick. So I'm gonna go, Yeah, I'm gonna go. That's I'm gonna go thirty I'm gonna go thirty three ish, you guys want to answer that, let's walk to one's a guy the hottest?
Speaker 8: I have no idea.
Speaker 7: Yes you do, Yes you do? Eddie thirty five thirty five thirty five for you both as the I think so, I think everyone's pretty like comfortable with who they are at thirty five to two, and that reflects on how good you look.
Speaker 8: Can we be real? You really think women look their best at thirty five years old?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: I do, yeah, because anything younger than that's like, they don't even look like a woman.
Speaker 4: What what are you talking about? I'm not Morgan doesn't look like a woman.
Speaker 7: Do you know she's like a little girl?
Speaker 4: Oh wait when doy? Okay, what do you think the guys feel the hottest? So this is the other part of that woman's question. Oh feel so so that was different? Yeah, when do you think guys feel the hottest? Eddie?
Speaker 7: I mean younger? I think we feel like we're so hot at like twenty five. But like, like like Morgan said, though, we're like Bambi doo, we're idiots lunchbox. I mean, I don't know you were you were there one.
Speaker 1: I'm not feeling when of you felt?
Speaker 4: Thought the hottest.
Speaker 8: I mean my whole life I felt hot. That's the problem is, like.
Speaker 7: Do you remember you were a kid.
Speaker 4: He feel as good looking now as you did when you were twenty five.
Speaker 8: Like I still like when if I go to the pool, chicks are like there he is.
Speaker 4: That's true, they are like there he is. Yes, And so I don't know that they're like there he is, but like there he is.
Speaker 8: And maybe my hot, maybe my hottest was probably you know, when I'm slamming shots and chicks are the barters going. Man, that dude is good looking. He can drink with like.
Speaker 4: Like a fish, like a fish.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so maybe twenty four.
Speaker 4: I think I would say thirty six.
Speaker 7: That's when you feel it's definitely.
Speaker 4: The twentiest because I just didn't feel comfortable in my own body till like yesterday. But I'm a little heater, like yesterday was the first day ever woke up. It's like, yeah, I feel pretty good here. I think thirty six guys feel the hottest. Thirty two is when they actually are. It's a pretty good little window there.
Speaker 7: That's good.
Speaker 4: Anything you want to say, you really haven't said much this segment.
Speaker 1: What I have.
Speaker 4: You haven't really said anything.
Speaker 1: Just because my answers are different than everybody else.
Speaker 4: I haven't given an answer. I've been like, hey, give us a number, and you're like, well, are we talking about their belief system? Are we talking?
Speaker 1: It's well, I was thinking overall attraction. But I did give an answer. I did, and I think that y'all probably feel your hottest, yeah, in your late twenties.
Speaker 4: Oh I didn't know that's good? Not having money then well yeah, now it's.
Speaker 1: Now you're equating money to the feel field is different than look.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like your confidence, that's part of your look like okay, yeah, you walk around all sad with your.
Speaker 4: Until yesterday, it's.
Speaker 2: The best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two Amy think somebody may be tracking her, so we sent lunchbox outs with Steve out to go check things out with her car because she thinks someone placed a little thing on there to follow her movements, and there is definitely something on her car.
Speaker 4: Number four lunchboxes in the parking garage. Amy thinks her car could possibly have a tracker on it.
Speaker 1: There is something on my car.
Speaker 4: And you didn't put it there.
Speaker 1: I did not put it there.
Speaker 4: We're not telling lunchbox what it is, though, right, I.
Speaker 1: Think he'll he should come across it. Like to me, it's like, is it one of those things where they try to hide and plain in sight?
Speaker 4: Lunchbox? Amy has an SUV. You're looking at her car right now? What do you see?
Speaker 6: I am gonna say, I am impressed. Amy is in the lines, perfectly parked.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's not that hard.
Speaker 6: No, it's hard for you. And there are no dents in her car that I see.
Speaker 1: Nice, thank you.
Speaker 4: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 6: I see some bird poop.
Speaker 4: Like, take your hand and run it over the car and see if there's any sort of Do you.
Speaker 1: Want me to give him hot cold direction or.
Speaker 4: No, let's just give him a second.
Speaker 6: No, no, don't give me hot, give me And it's dark and here in this parking garage.
Speaker 4: Perfect creeping up on women. Isn't what you like to do that?
Speaker 6: I do like to jump out and say boo. It's kind of fun to see him. Oh man, this is amazing.
Speaker 8: I see a muffler gas that's normal.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 6: I see a handprint, handprint.
Speaker 4: Okay, any sort of track or anything?
Speaker 8: The door is locked?
Speaker 6: Wait wait, oh oh oh do you see do.
Speaker 8: You see what part of the car it's on the headlight.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's on the headlights.
Speaker 6: It's like a sticker, like a weird sticker. That's the parking garage. Oh my god, that's Amy's parking garage. To let it. That's that's how she gets in the parking ground.
Speaker 1: I didn't put that there.
Speaker 7: Another car.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't put that there. Who put that there?
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 6: That is the that it has the sensor to let the gate up when you pull in the parking garage.
Speaker 4: Rock you don't you have a parking on your car. No. I didn't think you to being tracked by you.
Speaker 1: No, Bobby, I did not put that sticker on my car.
Speaker 7: Are you sure?
Speaker 8: S I know who did I did?
Speaker 6: I bet your security put it on your car because they're tired of coming down and letting you in.
Speaker 1: No, I get in just fine. That's happened like twice.
Speaker 4: Whit securities had to come let you in the in the parking your eyes like twice? Oh that's for sure. No, No, okay, you're not being tracked.
Speaker 1: But Bobby, when I pull up to the gates, they don't just open.
Speaker 4: That's why I have a key fop. I have a key fop and all I just put it on that.
Speaker 6: Here's the problem. You put it. You did put it. It's on there, but you put it on the wrong side. The sensors on the left side. You have it on the right side.
Speaker 1: But you're not hearing me. I didn't put it on my car.
Speaker 4: No, they put it on your car.
Speaker 1: You can't just put stickers on people's cars.
Speaker 4: Well, you shouldn't just have to call the security to let you into the building twice.
Speaker 1: No, twice months and months.
Speaker 6: That's great, that's why it doesn't work. It's on the wrong side.
Speaker 4: Guys, this is all Amy didn't put it on there.
Speaker 1: So now we can just put stickers on people's car that have sensors on it.
Speaker 4: I don't think anyone's saying that you can just do that, but we can understand why they would do that.
Speaker 1: Does anybody want to say if they.
Speaker 4: Put it on my car or not? Why would we Why would we do that? We have no interest?
Speaker 1: Are ill implying it would be tim are secured, no head a security.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm applying this price from the building.
Speaker 1: Who from the building would just put a sticker on my car that has a sensor on it. That's my point, and it doesn't open, So could that be a tracker that looks like the sensors?
Speaker 4: So now you think it's a tracker that looks like paranoid. I don't think you're two paranoid.
Speaker 1: Okay, but Bobby, you you're telling me. If you walked out to your car and all of a sudden, I have not noticed this sticker before, and then suddenly I see it, and you notice someone stuck a sticker on your car without your knowledge, you wouldn't be a little weirded out.
Speaker 4: Well, I would go, why is there a sticker there? And then I don't think.
Speaker 6: There's a tracking device? You wanted to ask this lady walking by, if she thinks it's a tracking device.
Speaker 4: On your car, why not give it her up?
Speaker 6: Good s ma'am? Will you tell me if you think there's a tracking device? She doesn't. Oh, she doesn't know what a tracking device looks like, so she doesn't think.
Speaker 4: So I think somebody got irritated with having to let you in the building.
Speaker 1: No, no, Bobby, I haven't needed to be let in that many times. That's if I forget my keyfob.
Speaker 4: That's twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I need my keyfob. I could get in the building, like the door, like they would have to come let me. That's happened so a few times, I swear too. I don't think anybody's annoyed by that. And then nobody in the building would know that I called Tim. So did Tim report me?
Speaker 6: I mean, let me let me check something. Let me check something. It does feel like it is glued on there. I can't really peel it off.
Speaker 1: It's not right.
Speaker 7: Maybe whoever was tired of letting her in was like, I'm gonna glue this thing.
Speaker 4: No what maybe like she can't get in the building. How do we know if she can stick a stick or so they glued it on there.
Speaker 1: Y'all are missing. They're getting distracted. But the fact that maybe I needed help twice to get in the building, that has nothing to do with this. Don't miss the main plot, which is that somebody stuck something on my car without my knowledge that has a chip in it.
Speaker 6: And I really think it is the sensor to let the garage door up, because it looks like the thing.
Speaker 1: But right, well now we need to know who put it on my car. That is the mystery.
Speaker 6: I took a picture, and Mike should have a picture in his phone so he could pass it around the room. You guys can vote. But I don't exactly like the thing.
Speaker 7: So Amy, what's your best guess? Why would someone want to.
Speaker 4: Put that That doesn't look like the sticks?
Speaker 7: Oh it doesn't not really.
Speaker 1: Thanks guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you looks more like a track and sticker.
Speaker 7: Are you serious?
Speaker 4: I never I don't know if track and stickers. I just said that.
Speaker 1: But does it look like it's a strippy thing to you?
Speaker 10: Bobby?
Speaker 4: Oh, that is a strippy thing. Oh yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: Well, who put it on my car? Which gate?
Speaker 7: It's not for this building?
Speaker 4: You're being tracked.
Speaker 7: Maybe that's I think that's what it is, like it's something to allow you acting somewhere.
Speaker 4: But Amy's being tracked.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. Round and round. We went through all of this.
Speaker 6: And I got a question. Have you had your car worked on it?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 1: No? I mean, well, when that when they said that a road a rodent was eating under my hood, I had rodent activity.
Speaker 6: Okay, because I'm thinking maybe when you took it in, maybe they put that on there and that's how they can skin it and tell you where in the system it is, like along the way and they forgot to take it off when you got out.
Speaker 1: Have y'all ever taken your car in and had this kind of sticker foot on your car? Track where it is?
Speaker 4: I don't think she'd been tracked. But let's just peel the sticker off. It's glued.
Speaker 7: Dude, you can't.
Speaker 4: He can't feel the razor blade.
Speaker 7: He's trying to feel it off and he can't.
Speaker 1: Maybe we need to get some gooby gune.
Speaker 6: Do you care if we But I don't have it and I don't have a fingernail, so I don't really.
Speaker 1: Well before we remove it, can we also just internally figure out who put it on my car?
Speaker 4: They could be like a car dealership though, and not somebody here in the building. Okay, don't vomit sounds like I vomit.
Speaker 1: I just feel this is very bizarre activity.
Speaker 4: But do you think the activity though, could be a bit in your head? Since you think you're always having retaliation, since you always are scared of things happening to you, do you think a bit that paranoi you could be creeping in?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But if that's part of my filter and you know that for me, then I want you to I want y'all to want to help me like, y'all just want to be like, oh, this makes sense. Somebody put that on your car, and I'm like, but but if that's if this happened to you, I'd be like, well, let's find out.
Speaker 4: Who we asked Tim if you put that on? There is he here?
Speaker 8: He's out here with me.
Speaker 4: I'll ask him if he put that on our car.
Speaker 6: He said no, and we are we have three people have attempted to take it off and it is non removable.
Speaker 1: That secred things should be removable. This is weird.
Speaker 4: I's being tricked. Yeah, you might be okay anyway, have a good damy. We're gonna play. There's nothing else to do right now. We'll just try to figure it out, okay, Like there's nothing that Wenna do on the air.
Speaker 1: Okay, well maybe somebody teching would know what to do.
Speaker 4: If there's gonna be techy out there.
Speaker 2: It's the best. It's up the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox made an attempt to call me out because he thinks that I was replacing something really big in my life with something else. It is a whole ordeal all because my phone sits on the desk and this man looks at my phone and my computer all the time. And if you, I don't know, listen to me. I think that's kind of creepy. Regardless this happened.
Speaker 4: Number three, I'm gonna let Lunchbox talk about this. But he saw Morgan's phone and he wants to bring up something he saw on Morgan's phone, And go ahead, Man.
Speaker 8: I didn't mean in rub but this big moves. This is breaking news. Morgan moves real fast, like she's known this dude for a day and a half.
Speaker 4: Now that's not true. She her boyfriend s is down for more than that. Morgan, how long have you known this guy?
Speaker 3: We've been dating for over three months?
Speaker 1: Okay, over three months? Time flies man, three months right, okay.
Speaker 8: And she's had this dog, Remy for like ten years.
Speaker 4: And dog like her dog like her love.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm saying, the love of her life. Like she'll do anything move heaven and earth, mountains and anything, rainstorms, sleep to save this dog.
Speaker 4: Mailman.
Speaker 8: She has kicked Remy off of her lock screen for a smooching picture of her and her boyfriend. It is like, Wow, let's move real fast and just move him straight to the lock screen on the phone. That is super fast. Remy, you don't even exist anymore. I got to smooch this dude on my phone. Wow, you want to talk about that dude having her wrapped around his finger. He made the lock screen in three months.
Speaker 1: I feel like three months is that's a long time.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of kissing pictures, though they're posting a lot, a lot like I'm not a hater. I'm not a hater in any you anyway. But also I think they're only posting the kissing pictures so they don't show his entire face.
Speaker 7: Oh that's why.
Speaker 1: I want to show his whole face.
Speaker 3: I'll get there.
Speaker 8: He went lock screen, so he might as well be revealed to it.
Speaker 4: Ain't that private lunch to talk about it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know I needed to put a lot like lock protect her on my phone.
Speaker 4: You need a lock on your lock screen? So my god. Do you ever wonder if he's watching you text or anything? Morgan? Yes, he does all the time.
Speaker 3: He Actually, I actually know that he does because one of my girlfriends is on his soccer team and she was like, hey, Lunchbox came up to me the other day and was like, stop texting Morgan, and I'm like, what, why is it?
Speaker 4: Why are you watching her phone? I'm not watching her phone, man, He's watching my computer. No.
Speaker 8: No, here's the thing. She sits to my left. Bobby, you look the angle you sit at. When I look, her screen is.
Speaker 4: In my It in your face.
Speaker 8: She is sitting there putting it in my face, like I can't help, but look, I have no choice.
Speaker 4: Morgan's three months and with this, dude, is it too early for the lock screen over Remy? Over? Well, here's the thing about dogs. They don't know what a lock screen is.
Speaker 8: Remy is what was on there. So Remy was replaced for this.
Speaker 3: He's not been replaced at ally.
Speaker 4: You go first here.
Speaker 1: But I think it's totally fine, Eddie.
Speaker 7: I think it's early over Remy. Remy is the love of her life.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 7: I thought Remy would be there forever, even when you did fall in love. Morgan can't believe it's still there, Lunchbox, Oh.
Speaker 8: Way too soon. I mean, Remy is your like your companion, Like, I mean, you take days off work when Remy has a little cough and this dude comes in. True, I mean, this guy comes.
Speaker 4: This guy was almost died. Let's be on it. I like called doctor Josie in go ahead.
Speaker 8: I mean, this dude comes in six his tongue in your throat.
Speaker 4: Hey was that thought, Morgan? Did that thought creep in? Like I'm replacing my dog with my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Not even a little bit. I've had her on my locksclereen for like ten plus years. Sometimes you just want a little change on your phone.
Speaker 4: So it's more about a change than him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need an updated photo with her. No, her and I are actually going to take some photos together.
Speaker 4: Oh and she's going back on the locks and go back on the old lock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want a new photo with you just.
Speaker 4: Now, I should say lunch box just peer pressure more than a change your locks back to it.
Speaker 1: I'm curious what is on his lock screen?
Speaker 3: We are it's a picture of us.
Speaker 1: Oh did he matched his energy?
Speaker 4: Did he did?
Speaker 3: He did it first?
Speaker 4: You kind of can't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I matched it as he said.
Speaker 4: I love you?
Speaker 9: WHOA.
Speaker 4: You don't have to answer, But all I did was giggle.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, my gosh.
Speaker 4: Nothing you've said nothing. You have said nothing, but you said it all said nothing.
Speaker 3: I just giggled because that's a funny question.
Speaker 1: I love you or like I think I'm falling in love with you, Amy.
Speaker 4: She didn't say any of that giggle because of the question. Wow, I got lots of questions. Let's take playing a song. I'm not gonna ask anymore. Just give me a minute. I need to compose myself.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two and speaking of boyfriends, Amy's boyfriend and her ex husband met for the first time, and she got to share the whole story, what went down, her thoughts throughout the whole thing, and the guys think it may have been a little bit of an alpha off.
Speaker 4: Number two boy smells.
Speaker 10: Let's go question for Amy, because your ex husband met your new boyfriend. Yet I'm in a similar bloat where I have an ex wife and my new girlfriend is going to have to beat her.
Speaker 6: Please give me advice.
Speaker 8: What the show?
Speaker 1: Amy, Well, my headphones missed that. We have to restart.
Speaker 4: Oh, like you're wearing them?
Speaker 1: I know, I got them in and then it's like, not, I don't hear anything. Do you want to come here? I heard something like somebody's gonna have to meet her.
Speaker 4: So yeah, there's another Hey, Ray play boy smail five.
Speaker 11: She's kind an idea that maybe Amy segment called Random Thoughts with Amy, where she kind of channels all of those squirrel thoughts that she has.
Speaker 1: I think that'd be kind of funny.
Speaker 4: I think we're in the middle of that now, if I'm being honest. Mm headphones working over there? No, did you even hear that one? No?
Speaker 1: Okay, I heard something about swirling thoughts.
Speaker 4: No squirrel whirl.
Speaker 1: Oh I could hear it through somebody else's headphones.
Speaker 8: You really can't hear it.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like cutting in and out. I think I need a new.
Speaker 4: You know why because those headphones have chords from the original Apple iPhone one. Amy. That's why you're You're not wrong. Yes, no, she's been Where are those headphones? It's like Steve Jobs came out and so Steve iPhone. So I think it's time. Guys. I think it's time.
Speaker 1: Too, Like right now, I just hear now, I hear static. I have to like get it just right if you stick it in there.
Speaker 4: And now she laughed at her own permanent Joe. Okay, so let me let me share the two questions that happened. Number one, has your ex husband met your new boyfriend yet?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah, whoa, whoa, I would say, if you have kids, eventually that has to happen.
Speaker 1: It happened very very organically, and it was at my house. They were both oh weird about it, but also my ex in laws were there too, his parents, my ex husband's parents. Yes, so I'm still close to. So we had all gone to dinner, but my boyfriend didn't go and it was for our kids, and then he came over to the house later. And at dinner, I said casually because then my ex husband brought up some girl he's been dating, and so it felt like we were having a moment of just being cool. And so I was like, well, you know, Alex is going to be coming by the house later, and your parents drove me here, so they're going to be dropping me off, so they may meet him. You should stop by and just meet him so we can just get this over with, because I don't want anything to be weird and.
Speaker 4: I to feel very organic having a drug.
Speaker 1: What I mean is it was we didn't plan it out to happen that night, and I didn't know for sure if I had no plan of bringing that up at dinner at all, and so I just brought it up and then he was like, okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: Let's just let's do it well.
Speaker 1: So normally here's the thing. Like at my house, Ben always comes to the back door, parks in the driveway, comes through the screen and porch the back door, while you know, kind of knocks with him, walks in. We're all hanging out in living room. There's windows. You can see we're all in there, the kids, his parents, everybody. He parks, walks all the way to the front door, like the doors open, you could just open the screen door. He knocks and like I have to go get the door. It's very formal. All of a sudden, I agree. He's a very respectful person.
Speaker 4: Yeah on the porch, I'm here.
Speaker 1: I know. It was just interesting because I was like, whoa.
Speaker 4: I like it. That's very respectful of the new guy.
Speaker 1: I do too, But it just felt like what is going on? So I let him in and then he comes in and they both sorts sort of start walking like towards each other and their hands out and they like they just it was like the firmest, most manly handshakes you've ever seen. And Ben was like it was like first and last name. He's like, and he's like look and then they shake hands and he's like and we're all witnessing. And my friend Cat was there and she looked and she was like.
Speaker 4: It's alpha. It's an alpha.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Did they squeeze to the first one let go?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: But it was sort of it was almost like I was watching like a you know, animals science.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the ceremony, they're trying to determine who the alpha is.
Speaker 1: There one you they both are and no, I mean Ben and I are. No, he was already.
Speaker 4: Hey the king of the jungle king. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, so they met and it went really well, and then they started talking. Ben had just had a fundraiser for Foster Care and it went really well, and like my boyfriend knew some people that were going and so out what their best friends.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm nervous because I was like, what are they going to say next? And then Alex is like, hey, how was your event the other night? And then Ben's like you know about that? And he's like yeah, my buddy, And so I was like, look at them.
Speaker 4: They can't be friends though, No, they cannot.
Speaker 7: Well do you want them new friends?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: No, they can't. They both made o you No.
Speaker 1: But here's something that I said to Ben true like way early on in our divorce, and he was not down with it at all. But I was like, you know, there's some No. I just said, you know, there's some divorced couples that like.
Speaker 8: Maybe oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Weirdo no that they go, you know, go on vacation together with their kids, suggesting it. I was just saying, like, it's what's good for the kids, which I'm not saying that is what we're going to do, and that is always what's best. But you see other people successfully navigate and be friendly and amicable, and I don't know then. And I had a conversation later after that and I was like, I feel like we're one stump closer to Vaca.
Speaker 4: If I'm Ben and I opened a gift from Amy and it's pineapple, I'm running.
Speaker 1: No, not like that.
Speaker 4: When you said that, though, DC, it sounded just like it felt kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I just was saying, I love.
Speaker 4: The alpha off those between the dudes.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I share this story as hope because you just have to have patience and you never know, like how because like there there was a time because this just would not be happening and come a long way. Yeah, and even with who he is dating now, because he's dated people before were just hot mess, you know, and this is.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that. So now I'm going to step back and say, I don't know about hot mess about him dating stuff? So did you did you alpha off his girl? Do you like?
Speaker 1: No? I have not met her. They're not this new. No, he's dated. Mo't listen, he's he's dated. Yeah, he has, he is dating, And now I don't know exactly what's going to happen with this next relationship, but I do look forward to meeting her. There have been people you have dated in the past where I've tried to be friendly and it would.
Speaker 4: You just all hot though, to like see her in the first If he's like, hey, you got to meet her, you can put on a prom dress and show up.
Speaker 1: No, but I already googled. I sounds psycho.
Speaker 4: How you're free here? Hey, you don't even know if we're on the air. Your ear's not working. We're talking talking in the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, Uh, this is normal, right to like what you.
Speaker 4: Want to do? You want to compose your thoughts to come back.
Speaker 1: No, there's no thoughts to compose. I googled and she is very pretty and very successful.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's where to google who it is.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't think so either, especially if my kids are going to be around her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think that's weird unless there's more you're not telling us.
Speaker 1: No, it just felt weird to say that. I don't think i've said that out loud.
Speaker 4: If you saw her donation Ben, go to the store, then you went and bought those clothes and wear them.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's overlying. Yeah, that would be weird. But I did look her up and all good.
Speaker 4: Send me a picture over let hot.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, that feels weird.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Bobby finally knows some family history. This is a really cool segment. He came on the show earlier this week saying, Hey, I really want to find out my family history and might hire a genealogist to get some more info. Well, somebody reached out to him from Oklahoma State University and did some digging of his past and got a whole lot of info. And there is a huge shocker in here of someone that he's related to, so get ready for this. Bobby may just be royalty number one.
Speaker 4: We have doctor Marcy Yates on with us, who is a forensic genetic genealogist at Oklahoma State University. We rarely have highly educated people on the show. Let's clap her hands for someone educated, doctor Yates, thank you for coming on. I no problem at all, so I said on the air. I was looking to figure out where I was from because I want to go on a pilgrimage voyage. I don't know. I don't know where I'm from. I don't know I don't know my you know, I don't like one of my grandparents. My grandma raised me. Her husband died before I was born. My other side of the family, I don't know my dad, but that grandfather died when I was very young. That grandfather, that grandmother's past. So I just don't know. And I did one of those little results where it says where you're from, and it's like, basically, you're just from where white people come from, which is like all Europe. It it was like a big map of Europe. So she messages, she was, so, what do you do? And I don't want to ask you about anything specific you do for other people specifically because that's their information, But like, what do you do day to day? What is your job?
Speaker 11: Yeah, don is a good question. So kind of in lay terms, what we do here is we work with unidentified human remains and we use forensic genealogy, DNA extraction and different messas and then kind of open source intelligence and with genealogy, then we use that to work on identifying who these remains are.
Speaker 4: Crazy. Do you ever get called into court like Karen Reid? Will they be like doctor Yates come talk to the Karen Reid trial.
Speaker 11: I'm not that cool, but my boss does for sure like that.
Speaker 4: You bring in an expert. Awesome. How did you get into this? What what made you want to get into this field?
Speaker 11: Yeah? So I started working in forensics. So I teach in forensics and they said that we're trying to build up the forensic genealogy program. Would that be something that you're interested in? And I said, heck, yeah, let's freaking do it. And so that just opened some doors and then we work on forensic genetic genealogy cases all the time.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: So I saw her message in my general I was just and I don't get to all of them, but I know I was drawing to that message for some reason. I clicked and opened it and she was like, I'd like to help you find your story. And I was like, that's so nice of you. And so I got her number and we called her up. Now. Just to protect a bit of I mean, I'm not very private, but my privacy or my dead relatives privacy, if you know anything, let's just call them by their first names. I don't even know what their first names are. So what did you find out about me? Or have you? Because I googled me and I couldn't find anything other than like my grandpa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but did she have access to database or bones?
Speaker 4: Did you go find their bones?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: See, I was thinking she may need to see you in person, and like withdraw things from your bossy, you take some of your.
Speaker 4: Hand, going, do you need any do you need like stool blood? What do you need from me?
Speaker 1: Bone?
Speaker 10: Marrow?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 11: That yeah, definitely not stool. But since you are identified, it is pretty easy to find you on the internet just because of who you are. And so I started with your first date and your name, and then from ancestry. There's a lot of kind of public documents so it's not even really you have to have all these paid subscriptions to know any private details. You just kind of need to know where to look, and then from there then it's just kind of off to checking different public records. So I can see, Bobby, like your yearbook pictures, which they look great, by.
Speaker 4: The way, your biggest door. Tell me that's not a dorky kid, though, I.
Speaker 11: Think it looks great. I mean, you're born to be a star, So thank you. It's not your fault.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so what did you find? Okay, so did you see my parents?
Speaker 11: Yes? Yeah, I can see your parents. I can see I found your mom's obituary, and so different kind of public records like that. You can't always find obituaries, and the thing is is that family members write those and so they're not one hundred percent accurate all the time, but it does kind of give you a good picture of what you're looking at. And so I kind of got a family picture from the obituary, and then I know who her parents are, and then you just go from there. So I've traced you back to about about the fourteen nineties.
Speaker 4: No way, what if it's Columbus? Yeah, oh, now, my great great great great uncle.
Speaker 11: There's one fun fact is I saw which I have not gone through every public document to absolutely confirm this, but back in like the fifteen hundreds or so, you're related. You're about tenth cousins with James Madison and Teddy.
Speaker 4: Roosevelt President wos cousins? Aren't we all tenth cousins to like Adam and the type thing? Or is it tenth? Is this?
Speaker 11: I mean basically, but you don't see that in everyone's tree. So you can see a direct line to their grandfather in your tree?
Speaker 4: No way? Okay, So where am I like from, like if I were going to go on a trip, because I don't know anything above my grandparents, Like where did that?
Speaker 6: Where?
Speaker 4: When did we come here?
Speaker 11: Come here as in the US?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, like not to Arkansas? Good point? Good point? Do you know like where my ancestors lived in one of the countries?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 11: You have some German lines, you have some Dutch lines, some French, and then obviously some English. So I'm trying to see exactly when sriver into Virginia you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a native Virginian.
Speaker 7: Whoa off your desk?
Speaker 4: No, I'm a hochy so okay, So if you had to pick one place, where do you think I should go to? Look at my homeland?
Speaker 11: Okay, this is going to be surprising, well not surprising. You have a lot of ancestors from Tennessee, so I feel like you're in the right spot.
Speaker 7: Wow, you were destined to come here.
Speaker 4: So I could run for governor of this state too, not just Darkansas. So I'm already okay, But if I wanted to go to one of those European.
Speaker 1: Places, find out like, Yah, related to two presidents and now you're running for governor again.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, he's got a political background.
Speaker 4: Now wow, I'm baby, I'm back. Yeah, so yeah, tell me like European because I obviously right. I wasn't I but my family they were immigrants at some point. We all were, for the most part, lifter native American. Where do we come from?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 11: You come from Ireland, you come from Germany. I'm trying to find the exact places for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I need a town to go to and be like I'm home. Like I want to picture me with my arms up in whatever town this is going, I'm home. Let's see if she goes to Richmond, Virginia, go. I've been there like four times. I didn't know that was home. That was.
Speaker 11: Let's see, I'm trying to find all this were.
Speaker 4: My family, like all criminals or anything, because like this version this the last few years, there's been a lot of we had, we had a lot of issues, were a lot of they're still in jail, a lot of them. Like my family didn't like burn down towns or anything.
Speaker 11: Right, No, not not that we can see on a public documents.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, perfect, she doesn't come across that.
Speaker 4: God yeah, good, God good.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, what if you you're like, oh, we can tell you were related to John Wilkes Booth exactly right.
Speaker 4: I don't want any part of that. Yeah, Or if you're like you were Boris Yeltson, who's that Russia?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: So so far you have no Russian lineage.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, all right, I'm just giving her time. Okay, did you find a home for me to go to?
Speaker 11: Okay? On your mom's side, No, Now I'm going to look on your dad's side because it just will give you general Ireland on your mom's side, lien on your dad's side.
Speaker 4: I've been to Ireland. They didn't treat me like I'm back and they didn's.
Speaker 1: Did you get a feeling when you landed there were like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I wish I drank. That was the feeling. Maybe that's all my family. We have alcohol issues because we're born in Ireland.
Speaker 7: You like to drink.
Speaker 4: You just the culturet it over, brought it over on the boat.
Speaker 11: Okay, let's see. I'm sorry, I'm getting no.
Speaker 4: Take that pretty far here, take your time.
Speaker 7: What if it goes to Mexico.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to picture what she's doing. Is she like flipping through papers or on the internet.
Speaker 11: I'm on ancestry and what happens when you build out a family tree you can go back, I mean, depending on your tree, but your ancestors double every time every generation if you can find your grandparents and then their group parents. So from Bobby's tree, there's actually a ton of people that we can see.
Speaker 4: You know, bigger than but I add double cousins.
Speaker 1: But that's closer to you. But as you get further away from that, you expand.
Speaker 4: I just expected them all to be marrying each other, cousins, sisters.
Speaker 11: I did find some cousins married to each other. So sorry to tell you that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Right, we don't know it doesn't all. Shut your mouths, right, shut your holes.
Speaker 1: If she pulled up our family trees, you found the same thing.
Speaker 11: That's in most trees.
Speaker 3: Actually, Okay, way.
Speaker 1: Do y'all think y'all are immune to so all?
Speaker 4: My goal here with doctor Yates is I just want to find a homeland to go to because I don't really have a home. And so whenever she tells me this, this is, I'm putting it on a man and I'm going to this home.
Speaker 11: But you have multiple homes. So is there like a country that you are leaning towards.
Speaker 4: No, I just want to go where they where everybody knows my name. Yeah, and they're always and they're always glad I came.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: I want to go where people you know.
Speaker 7: Where would that be cheers where things are all the same, Yeah, cheers.
Speaker 11: Okay, sorry.
Speaker 4: I She can literally also just make up a town and be like, yeah, I know, Berlin looks like that's there were an Instagram posty telling her friends I totally lied.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 4: I don't even work for oklhomba states like.
Speaker 1: North Korea.
Speaker 4: Oh oh that's tough one. Who I am?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I am who I am deny me for so long, Kim Jong Bones, it's got a nice ring to it. It doesn't.
Speaker 8: It doesn't have a nice no, no, no, nothing nice about that one.
Speaker 4: Bobby. Let's give it. Let's give her time. Let's give her time to focus. Yeah, you know, I wouldn't be able to focus.
Speaker 7: Maybe she's just taking time on how to break it to you. Whatever it is? How do I tell him?
Speaker 4: It's like Germany? Hitler?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was thinking Middle East.
Speaker 4: Who's saying, oh, well, that's that's my life. I'm not Middle Eastern like the Eddy.
Speaker 7: I'd be like, okay, track, yeah, okay.
Speaker 11: There is one place that I'm gonna absolutely butcher. But it is the Kingdom of Wertimberg, Germany.
Speaker 4: I'm a king. No no, no, no, no, no, I'm a king.
Speaker 7: You might be a villager in the kingdom. No, okay, how do you spell it?
Speaker 11: Okay, it's w You are T T E M B E R G.
Speaker 4: Oh of course that's my middle name, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 7: Dude, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's why you like that big screen or thing.
Speaker 4: Other people and other theories, but you do like BroadWorks. I do big ones.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that in? Was that in Germany.
Speaker 4: It was in Germany, and you're like.
Speaker 7: That was your favorite.
Speaker 4: So where this this adult berg Germany who lived there? Do you know?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: His name is Johann Whitman, classic Johann.
Speaker 7: Hey, that's that's your great grandfather.
Speaker 4: Dude. Yeah, what and what did be further than that great great What is he to me? Do you know?
Speaker 11: He would be? Yeah, let me check, he's your seventh great grandfather.
Speaker 1: Wow, like on his dad's side.
Speaker 11: Yes, No, on his uh actually yeah, on his dad's side.
Speaker 4: So my seventh great grandfather. So that would be let me walk walk down the road with you, guys. There's my grandpa. There's my great grandpa. Now do I do so even more? Or is that already two down?
Speaker 11: It's okay, So your grandpa and then your great grandpa is.
Speaker 4: One, so so six more so my great great grandpa, my great great grandpa, my great great great grandpa, my great great great great grandpa, my great great great great great grand that's my that's who it is, my great great great great great grandpa. Seven times no, because my great my grandfather would be one. So it's six sixth grades.
Speaker 1: That's how she said you you don't count one until you get to great grandpa.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Will you tell us again what you said?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's it's grandfather, and then great grandfather would be first great grandfather. So he's seventh great grandfather.
Speaker 4: So great great great great great great great, So seven greats, it's seven great.
Speaker 1: I made that way too cold because the grand isn't great.
Speaker 4: So seventh my great is from Rutenburg. His name is Johann Whitman. Johann Wow, and it's both. It's both, and it's a kingdom.
Speaker 11: That's what it says.
Speaker 7: Was Johann the king of great?
Speaker 1: Question?
Speaker 4: I betty?
Speaker 9: Was?
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 4: I bet he was? Do you mean king Whitman? Is that what you meant to say king? Or was he a radio person he yelled from a tower.
Speaker 11: I can't tell you no, so we'll just go with yes. He's not here to say no.
Speaker 7: He would be so proud of you worth Enburg.
Speaker 4: So, okay, I'm going to Worthenburg, Germany, and I'm gonna go look for the home of Johann Whitman. Home.
Speaker 7: You can find the hut.
Speaker 4: It's gotta be a historical mark or the something. He had to be something there. Okay, Wow, that's cool. I had no idea. Is there any way one that do you have? I don't know. Is this stuff like printed out as in like a PDF file or something, Yeah, I can.
Speaker 11: I can download it and then definitely send it to you.
Speaker 4: And then is there like some sort of at your school, do people like donate so you guys can do projects or something, because I'd be happy to do that. I know you didn't ask for anything, so I will. I'd rather help the cause. I mean, like, n I owe money for for genealogists. Yeah, yeah, is there something like.
Speaker 11: That, I mean to our program? Yes, yes, definitely. Don't donate your bones, but money we are sure, we'll take it.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what I'll do is I'll put on hold and we'll get it. Get her the email address, and I'll get the organization, and that's how I'll pay my debt to this information that I've just learned.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and your money is going towards the program of Unidentified Bodies.
Speaker 4: Right, I don't. I don't care what the doctor gates at Starbucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean that's cool because you're going to be part of like helping people understand where their loved one and maybe missing people and I'm very curious, like how many of those do you have in like a week or a month, Like how many cases are there?
Speaker 11: Yeah, so these are typically cold cases, and so we're kind of working backlogs different places, and it depends on who kind of reaches out to us. Right now, I think we have about five cases in the works, and then we already have a couple lined up beyond that. But then then it's just kind of different like sheriff's offices or stuff like that. Who they have cases that have been sitting on the shelves for a while because they're cool king.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine so you have this body and you have no idea who it is.
Speaker 4: You've seen Department Q on Netflix.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you go, Garrison Cold Case Files.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 4: Wow. I think I'm doctor King. I'm not saying doctor King, Bob.
Speaker 1: I'm out TV shows.
Speaker 4: Heag doctor and a fake King, And I'm pretty excited about that.
Speaker 7: Awesome.
Speaker 4: Hey, thank you, doctor Yates. We really appreciate this. You have one given us a lot of stuff to talk about. But too, like I'm generally curious about this because I didn't know. I really don't know anything other than kind of my grandparents. So thank you for the time and thank you for the time spent with us. Of course, no problem, Abby will put her on hold. Good information. Awesome. There she is, doctor Marcygate. Let's give her a roving loss from Oklahma's State University.
Speaker 2: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: That's it for me this week, and friends, thanks for hanging out and being here. I always appreciate when you guys listen to Best Bits and subscribe and rate this show feed give it five stars because it always helps us out. And while you're at it, go subscribe to our Bobby Bone Show YouTube page. If you want something new to check out that's totally separate from the show, go check out my podcast Take this Personally. This week I had on co founder Kaylee Toll of Let Music Fill My World, and it's really cool. They're trying to provide music education to all the students across America who don't have it, and I was actually surprised how much music education really plays a role in all of our lives. So that's just this week, and then coming up, I have a lot of my Senior Living Community residents and employees coming on in the next few episodes, so go listen to that. And if this is where I leave you, thank you for being here. I love you all. Stay safe, goodbye.
Speaker 2: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend.
Speaker 2: Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 1: Show and follow ed
Speaker 2: Webgirl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.