Speaker 1: What's up.
Speaker 2: We're here, coming to you Live from There to a Dome Monday Night Raw. You know, over the last year I've had the chances down with them amazing WW Superstars. WW was kind enough to invite us to Monday Night Raw. Coming to you from There into it Dome. I'm gonna sit down with a couple of guys tonight and watch the show man.
Speaker 1: Make sure you guys tap in right for the kick.
Speaker 3: Evans though matrix like bag stunter right fuck two, get it up for the corners.
Speaker 2: Hello, coming to you Live from Raw into a Dome. It was one of the newest sensations. Javon Evans.
Speaker 1: Yes, they call you the O G. Huh and what's that name? I mean, you're the youngest, but they call you the O G. Where's that come from? Man?
Speaker 4: That's what they say. I ain't gonna lie. I was doing the independen scene of wrestling. I just needed a nickname because at first I had like the Wrestling Prize Eve.
Speaker 5: I was like I need something like, I need something more. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I just made a post one day and hashtag like young OG and.
Speaker 5: I was like I had to beat the thing.
Speaker 2: And it went twenty two years old, recently called up from next What has it been like? I mean, you be about seven eight months in? What is this journey? Obviously? Ww was your dream? Ye you're here now, what has it been like? Honestly, it's been insane?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I feel like, especially now, like all my coworkers are people that grew up watching You feel me. So it's pretty wild, and I feel like it's just a blessing that I can like go to them and just get advice. You feel me, because I feel like I just want to be like the best one ever to do this.
Speaker 5: You feel me.
Speaker 4: So now that I have those resources, I feel like that goal is going to be easier.
Speaker 1: Have you had like any odd moments?
Speaker 2: I remember my first years in the league when I was playing against Kobe and Shaq and some of these guys that I grew up watching and I was in the on the court with him. Have you had any of those moments? Were some of the guys You're like, oh, ship, I'm.
Speaker 5: Here, so royal rumble this year? Of course? You know I'm getting beat up.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 5: And then I hear Brock Lizard's theme song, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, bro like I remember being a kid and like like when I hear Brock listener, I remember like, oh, bro, something Dad about to have any about to come out and break somebody's arm, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 4: And then like I heard his music and I heard like Roman's music and Randy were in his music. It was just it was it was wild, you know. I feel like that was the moment where I was like, yo, like I'm living to dream brouh.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What does it feel like to be stamped by someone like Sean Michael? Someone I grew up watching someone who was a high flyer, such as yourself. Obviously he's running the next program, but that be stunt stamped by someone like him?
Speaker 1: What does that mean to you?
Speaker 5: Oh? It's a blessing.
Speaker 4: I mean not every day you could say that one of your mentors or like your your top mentors is Sean and Michaels. You feel me and but he just got so much knowledge in so many years in WW and just in wrestling in general. You feel me like he's helped me change my mind and my thought process about wrestling. You feel me, I feel like that's gonna take me very very far in this business.
Speaker 1: You're someone obviously very skilled, but athletic.
Speaker 2: You fly around the ring. Who are some of the high flowers that you looked up to when you were younger when your dad wouldn't let you watch. Who are some of the people you were imitating when you were younger?
Speaker 4: Yeah, bro of course, like Kofi Kingston, Uh, you know, Jeff Hardy, try, Raymond Stereo. And then like as I got older, you had people like.
Speaker 5: You know, Eddie Guerrero.
Speaker 4: You feel me like just very like old school and very aggressive because like in his era, you.
Speaker 5: Had to age. Yeah, yeah, you've been.
Speaker 4: Ruth was aggressive, So like I feel like with the hot flying and like Eddie kind of added that like edge to it as well, you feel me, So I feel like that really helped me, especially.
Speaker 2: Now outside of Sean Michael says, any of like the Vets, any of the ogs kind of put their arm around you and helped you with the knox of this journey.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, for sure, for sure. Of course, you know, like we got Fit Finley and NXT. You know, you got Randy Orton. That's like crazy to say that Randy Orton is my mentor you know, John Cena, Roman Stelf, Like these are guys are like looking over me, you feel me, And like I said earlier, right, I'm gonna keep on saying it right. Just such a blessing, bro, you know what I mean. I'm just honored to be in this position. I know it's gonna get better and better.
Speaker 1: You caught this quickly, obviously.
Speaker 2: We talked a little bit off camera how you watched the backyard wrestling. Your dad had to make you stop wrestling that was just your thing. Yeah, but you've really only been wrestling for about three or four years. What clicked for you and let you know like, hey, I really have a chance to make this a profession.
Speaker 4: Well, so, actually I've been wrestling since I was thirteen years So I heard you.
Speaker 1: Made the debut at thirteen. Yeah. Yeah, so I read about that, but I wasn't sure, So tell me how that went. What was that about?
Speaker 4: So? I started training at thirteen years old under Fire Star Pro Wrestling, and I it was just crazy because not a lot of people can say they started training in like middle school, you know what I mean. So I had my first natch at fourteen, and I remember we got picked up by our Anderson from the Four Horsemen. Me and my best friend was at a seminar and he chose two people to wrestle for it show that night, and he chose the youngest people there.
Speaker 5: And so we get there and I'm like, oh, this is fire.
Speaker 4: You know, you got the crowd and then, Bro, I was just so nervous, and I remember walking out and I saw the crowd and it was just like like instant, like, Oh, that's.
Speaker 5: Why I belonged to do this. You feel me.
Speaker 4: I belong here, Bro, Like this is just something I love doing already, you feel me? And Bro, ever since then, I've just been grinding and just trying to be the best.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: What's the first thing you bought with that WWE paycheck?
Speaker 5: First thing I bought?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, honestly the first main roster paycheck, I got a Tesla blacked out and what I mean you I mean got a little tit on there.
Speaker 5: You fear me a little yo. I call it Gotham.
Speaker 4: Okay, So it's all black and then the rims are black, and now I'm gonna get like the Tesla logo to be yellow. And then when you open the door, I'm gonn getting little Batman logo under the door, like.
Speaker 1: The light come on?
Speaker 2: Now come on now, all right before I get you out of here. One wrestler you can wish you could have wrestled from a prior eraror.
Speaker 5: Man want to wrestler that.
Speaker 4: Oh, either Sean Michaels or Rick Flair. I feel like like those two I would have learned so much, Bro, And honestly, like their crowds in there in the wrestling and how they thought about wrestling was so different back in the day.
Speaker 5: I felt like I would have learned like so much. You feel me like, Bro, that's a dream match for show.
Speaker 1: So you're your gear, yeah, I mean you're not the basic.
Speaker 2: You come in very flashy breakdown what we got right here?
Speaker 4: So of course we got you know, like the knee pads with the kick pads. You know, I don't really I'll be trying to, you know, mix it up sometimes. But tonight you're rocking the knee pass kick pass. We got a little blue, a little pink.
Speaker 2: What was the inspiration behind the color pattern and just what you're outfiting because that's a big deal now, yeah yeah, what was the thought process behind that?
Speaker 4: Bro? Honestly, I just kind of just go my heart, Okay, I just go with my heart. No, But for real, it's just I just think about colors or I just tell my gear maker, like yo, let's figure something out.
Speaker 5: But I'm down the freestyle.
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 4: These are actually special because this is the first gear I wore in my first MSG match.
Speaker 5: Against got Through and the Johnson the tournament.
Speaker 4: But usually you know, we got to that, boy, but I don't see you on the side.
Speaker 6: You feel me.
Speaker 5: We got to logo on the front and on time bot. We got the young g on the side and we got the Evans on the back. You gotta rock the last name. Yall know who I am? Yeah, right, this is bro. I ain't no inspiration behind it for real, It's just.
Speaker 1: All right. You got your solo camera. What's one thing you want to let your fans know? Bro? Well?
Speaker 4: Number one, I want to say I appreciate you all for all the support.
Speaker 5: Number two, I'm abouna be the grades of all talk.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 5: You feel me, y'all gonna help me achieve that goal.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you, brother. This is a crazy.
Speaker 3: Cot score to settle.
Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 2: We're coming to you Monday, not raw from into a dumb Welcome to my left is Royce Key, East palou Till Native.
Speaker 1: I'm from San Jose, so.
Speaker 2: We basically family neighbors boys growing up football, I'm guessing you play a little football player everything. My my big mama, When my grandma had me playing football, basketball, baseball, like right after after one ended, pop right into the next one.
Speaker 1: That's how we used to go another sports.
Speaker 2: So when did wrestling become a reality for you?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 7: So it's like most people don't know, is my grandparents moved from from Hollabird, Mississippi, took a greyhound to San Francisco, and they lived right across the street from the cow Palace. So they lived in uh a one bedroom right up above this little convenience store on the back. They had had you get all your groceries there. So every week, every other week, excuse me, they will go there. You know see Pat Patterson, High Chief, Peter Marvia, Kenji Stevens. So by the time I came along, wrestling was already Yeah, it was. I was locked in boring into it.
Speaker 2: So you made your debut at Royal Rumble. Explain what that was like coming over from a different circuit.
Speaker 1: You're finally here. The dream is a reality now what was that first experience.
Speaker 6: Like out there?
Speaker 7: It was crazy because I as soon as I put pen to paper, everything was.
Speaker 1: Tell me that journey you took. Could you just told me I was crazy? Man?
Speaker 7: So man, I grind it for years on the Independence. Sometimes I would wrestle in front of like five people flea markets, not in the wrestling ring, but in a boxing ring and hard at hell no give, but man, WW was always a goal. It was a struggle. Sometimes you can get a hot dog for a payout. Sometimes you get a good payout of two hundred dollars, you know, driving from from.
Speaker 1: Oakland to do a show in Vegas.
Speaker 7: And then driving back making sure you had to be at the job about seven eight am in the morning.
Speaker 1: So it was it was a grind man.
Speaker 7: Then when I had the opportunity to to you know, live my dream come here to WWE, man, I had to jump on it. There was I don't like living my life with what if right, I'm not gonna do that. I'm gonna go if I'm not one hundred percent or something, I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Athletic Powerhouse who were some of the people along the way that you looked up to and then inspired you.
Speaker 7: Mark Henry Rakishi, Stone Cold the Rock, Booker, t.
Speaker 1: Ravishing, Rick Rude, mister perfect. You know, so there's a lot of guys back in the day.
Speaker 2: You have any any people who've kind of put their arm around you and and mentored ojju and and and kind of showed you the dudes and dun'ts in this space.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man, I look at a man that's in the building the night, You're a Kishi fa to He taught me a lot of the gang.
Speaker 1: Uh Ezekiel Jackson, Booker t.
Speaker 7: A lot of people I met along the way, especially like coming here now, you have so many guys that have been to where you want to be. You just have to be a spodngge and just shut up and listen. Being in and you know, in the ring is is one part. But obviously finding out what the crowd takes too, and and and kind of your mantra.
Speaker 1: And your your your your.
Speaker 2: How do you figure that kind of stuff out? How do you how do you play to the crowd? What goes into kind of figuring out how that works out?
Speaker 7: One thing I know about professional wrestling, like the fans will know if you if you be right, you can tell the real fake Like I'm sure you came across some people that was faking the funk, and it's just they know what's genuine and real. Like I've had opportunity to tell my story, you know, and it means something.
Speaker 1: But just the energy you get off them and you get.
Speaker 7: It back like they they know, like I take my real life experiences that all the the trials and tribulations and the heartache and stuff I went through. I used that as motivation out there because this is gonna tell the story.
Speaker 2: What was kind of your your I made it moment? Was it Royal Rumble?
Speaker 1: Was it? Did it hit you later? When were you like, damn, I'm really here Royal Rumble?
Speaker 7: Because I don't know how many Royal Rumbles we had in my grandparents front yard, throwing each other over the fence. So it was just my I was number fourteen, just that number being called and then you just walking down the aisle and you know, it's it's weird because Royal Rumble was like the first p l e that you know that started the whole year. You know, he had the big four back of the day. So Royal Rumble a must watch.
Speaker 2: So this weekend you'll be out of Minnesota summer Slam. What should we expect from that? I gotta I got a gripe with the bud line.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 7: You know, we we go back about fourteen years in that family, so you know it's going down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, you made a mistake. Bro, guess it's bad. You know how we get down in the Bay. So it's you.
Speaker 7: Know, I'm not the person that will turn the other cheek.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be a war being a Bay guy. Who are some of your favorite Warrior teams? I grew up loving Tim Hardaway to run TMC. Yeah, Chris mullin rich had Mitch Richmond. I love that We Believe. Yeah, that's what put our little footprint down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like we was just in Oracle on Friday, right and they got the we Believe shirt pinned up in that hole. That Dirk maid is still in the wall. Yeah, it's still in the wall. I walked past. I was telling people the story about it. They looking at me like, oh, how you know this? I'm like this, Yeah.
Speaker 2: History obviously a very bright future ahead. Do you what is your goals in this w W space?
Speaker 7: To be a champion, be a world champion, Uh, putting East Palato on the map.
Speaker 1: You know that that's my goal.
Speaker 7: I just I just received this past Thursday, a proclamation for Royce Keysday.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 7: So it is either June or excuse me, July twenty third, big man. So it was good man. So you know, I just I want people to when they think of people that struck fear, you know, somebody didn't mess around and play like that's be dominant.
Speaker 1: That's that's me.
Speaker 2: Give me one guy from a past era you wish you could have wrestled Attitude era Undertaker?
Speaker 1: Undertaker? Yeah, that's a big one. What's undertaking? Like six? Is he six eighty sixteen? Sixteen?
Speaker 2: Okay, definitely say I want to see if I'm out of eye or not.
Speaker 1: Sixteen? I gotta I got a sun. That's that's seven foot your yeah really twenty wow? Congratulations? Man, speak to us about your gear? Is it? Is it? Is it all you? Is it that people have insight on that? Or you were? Uh? Sad?
Speaker 7: He actually designs the gear he works here. But me, Man, I always was a fan of the Steiner brothers. Yeah, you know they they wore the singlests. I have no collegiate wrestling experience. But I was just a fan of how they always wore the singlets. Uh got the flames here. That was a big Harlem Heat fan growing up. Booker T Stevie Ray. They was talking about calling people suckers and you know, talking about neck bones and all that wearing new rags. That's something I can relate to as a kid. And then I got my name on the front man. So you know velvet. I'm a big fan of velvet.
Speaker 1: You know. So this is a this is a ring worn waist keys gear official.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so one you want to tell your fans right here, expect the unexpected from me. Man, So you know, I get down just I'm just I can't curse, but uh, I'm just just just just expect the unexpected of me, like this, things gonna be future champ Huh.
Speaker 1: That's the plan. Beature champ Man. Appreciate on star.
Speaker 3: Your course to be erected with him Summer swam.
Speaker 2: Man coming to you live from Monday night, raw into a dough you sir. We got a nine one six representative right here.
Speaker 1: Come on with it.
Speaker 6: Lincoln Village to be exact.
Speaker 8: Ranch O Condola, Sacramento nine sixteen, The Capitol Cali Babby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 2: I mean when I was doing a little research, like I didn't know Bro was from sack Man. First of all, welcome, I appreciate your time before tonight. Your lineage in this sport is heavy for those who don't know. Tell us some of the people that are just you got you know you you're almost like a black family everybody and cousins.
Speaker 1: Man, Bro.
Speaker 8: But before we start the whole thing, I just want to let y'all know.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 8: I mean, Man, it's a pleasure with me sitting here tapping in one none the other. Yeah, I mean a big brother. Yeah, I mean so man, it's a pleasure. I mean, before we get everything started, it's a blessing. He man, I think I'm doing all right right now. Man, we're up in the smoke thing right now, you feel me. But my bad big brother answer the question what the lineage? Yeah, man, it's a you know, I have this conversation you know sometimes with my wife or it's like, man, I'm very blessed to be one man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's just like.
Speaker 8: What you said mansos we samoans. But like what big brothers say, Man, y'all justout know, I mean, you feel me. But man, to be a part of this, just to where it's at. Not only is it very humble, very exciting, but I feel like being a part of this family and you know the.
Speaker 6: Thousands of us, there's a lot of us, brother, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: But for me to be blessed to actually go through with it, but to be blessed to have the talents there able to do this, you know, it ain't easy. It ain't easy what anybody does, you know what I mean? Like it takes a lot, but I feel like it just motivated me but also made me want to step my game up as well. Not to be known as just oh bro, that's just a cousin. Nah Nah, you talk about Jacob Fartu. Goddamn it, Bro, You're gonna feel me. You're gonna feel the pain. You're gonna feel this hustle to struggle, you know what I mean. And this ain't nothing. I ain't never been mad over. Oh my cousins?
Speaker 1: Is there?
Speaker 8: Why I ain't there now? Because you know, you gotta stay on your own lane. Once you start switching lanes, big brouh, you feel me, that's when everything starts young man. Yeah, bruh, too much traffic, stay in your lane. So man, it's a beautiful thing, bruh. Especially with my father. They say, history repeats itself. So back in the day, you know, with Hot Cheet, Peter my Via the Wild Smons, and then it came in the eighties and it came to the nineties, Yokozuna, the Headshrinkers, Fa Tou, the Great Sad Move, you know what I mean, My father, the Tongua kids, someone Savage all the way to where now it's Roman Rings, the Usos, Solo socor Jago far too and you know, excuse me, my father used to tag team with Tama and Tala Tonga.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean their father excuse me.
Speaker 8: Their father is Haku So and they used to tag And when I first won my tag belt Islander, Yeah, I mean yeah, bro, that was still in the children the bulldog, and then when they took the bootdog.
Speaker 6: They really had to travel with the bulldog.
Speaker 8: Bro, that's crazy. My dad just told me the story. Man, Bro, It's just history repeat it soon. So man, for us to be here now, especially where we're at, you know, I was a cousin. I ain't gonna say that wasn't supposed to make it, but yeah, I was a cousin where they was iffy, you know what I mean, And because I was iffy about it until it was like, hey, bro, you know you really want to change your family and get this thing and bright in motion, you know what I mean, You're gonna have to turn that switch.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously rather lining. But your journey wasn't sweet. Your journey was real. Man.
Speaker 2: Finally you know, you finally made it to the big show in twenty twenty four. Yeah, after the journeys, the ups and downs, what was it like to finally be where so many of your other family members have been? But just were you, like you said, when you decided you wanted to do it, when you finally out there, what was it like?
Speaker 8: And it was a good look. It was a good look walking into the apartment. I mean, I moved from Cali to Orlando, okay, so man, to see my kids at the door, just to open up the door, just to see them run, you know what I mean. Like it was good, signed the contract, okay, checks was hitting okay in Florida, Okay, But it didn't really hit me. Bro, our first two weeks living out there and in Orlando, man, Bro, we slept in the living room together, I mean for almost like a week and a half, almost two weeks, because that's just how we we were, you know what I mean. So I came to a point where I was telling them like, ok, all right, y'all got to sleep in the room.
Speaker 1: I'm paying right now, you know what I mean. But it was a beautiful feeling.
Speaker 8: It was a feeling was like, Okay, the only one who can mess this journey up it is me, you know what I mean. So it all comes down to me. I ain't here to blame. Oh it was there fault whiting. That shit don't matter. It don't matter, I mean, but it was another push, you know, I think about even until today. Come on, man, La California has been my independence stopping grounds. So we did a show, you know, we in the Oakland stocked in Bakersfield, that we're in La. To be here this whole week, it humbled me, big Bro. It humbled me. I'm in sack seeing my parents. I'm driving around, man, I'm just looking like damn. I came from there staying to come back down to Oakland. Oh, Man, I mean shout out to the Ya area, man, I mean it's still Northern Calf all the way to Stockton to Bakersfield. It reminded me of being on the Independence. I ran into so many people over here. So when they talking about Tupac talking about California love.
Speaker 6: Yeah, brother, it's really Cali love around here.
Speaker 8: I mean to getting ghost bump. But man, it was a good look so far. Just for me to be able to perform in front of my people, I mean, everybody needed tickets, and this time I didn't mind paying for him because there's no way I'm gonna be out here performing and my people outside.
Speaker 2: And man, I mean you big with you about sixty two six one, but you're about two eighty five. But you're not You're not a typical. You don't move like a typical. I mean your agile, fast, athletics, speed is a part of your game. How did you, obviously seeing a lot of different people in your family, how did you develop, Like you said, first of all, your own style, but then your own name on top of that.
Speaker 8: Man, So when it comes to me, like, man, I'm a big fan of hot Flying, I'm a big fan of.
Speaker 6: Jeff Hardy, to Jerry right mystereo.
Speaker 8: I mean, man, we're talking and the lucha, the lucha libre culture has inspired me and Cali, Mexico's right here. I mean, California will be nothing without the Mexicans.
Speaker 1: I mean so well for.
Speaker 6: Us Mexican come on, hey, we're trying to get it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, But man, I knew that's how I wanted to wrestle. Now, I wish I would have been smarter because now I gotta do this.
Speaker 1: Shit every day.
Speaker 8: But I knew because when it comes to love and passion, you know what I mean, Because this is what I wanted to do. Man, I had to do this, like and I feel comfortable doing flips. Not only that, it's just I knew it would be for me to set myself apart from my cousins in them not saying I'm doing flips because it's setting me apart. But man, this is Jacob far too. This stops, you know. I mean, because when we out there on the block, we posted up somebody, I mean out of nowhere.
Speaker 6: Yeah, That's when I'm hitting out of nowhere up in the ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So yeah, man, most of the things, just my style really came from my family. My uncle Wimga, my trainer, Gangrel, the vampire Warrior, David Heath. You know, I mean my father, the Tongue of Kid, my uncle of Black Pearl Reno on Hawaii.
Speaker 1: But uh, it came a lot from my family.
Speaker 8: I do everything with My family does the snapping, the but man, big bro, it really came through training when they say practice, like how you play?
Speaker 6: Man, Brother. I love being in the ring.
Speaker 8: We're working now, right, But I know we're wrestlers and I know stay out the ring. But brother, I can't just be on that treadmill doing burples all week.
Speaker 1: Mother fuck.
Speaker 6: I gotta be in the ring because I know me.
Speaker 8: I know Jacob Okay, yeah, that's cool, old take it easy. We don't want you to get hurt. I'm gonna get hurt anyways. But I need to be in the ring.
Speaker 6: And I love shout out to TJ and Natty.
Speaker 8: They have some called the Dungeon out there part of the Heart of Family and every Wednesday they do a class. And brother, it's a small warehouse high it was just running in one hundred and five degrees weather. But that's the type of that's the type of look I need, that type of shit we came up on. I don't need the AC none against the pay PC everybody over there. It ain't nothing but beloved, trust me, I'll be over there too. I ain't shitting on it. But when I'm trying to say, is Bro, we need to go back to the foundation.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Because Bro, me being up in that little gym, me being in that warehouse driving an hour and a half, I don't need to, but I want to because I know if I get comfortable.
Speaker 1: That's when all this shit gonna stop.
Speaker 2: Man, what was your Obviously, signing the contract made it real, But what was your real welcome to the WWE moment?
Speaker 1: Was it a match? Was it a meeting somebody? Was it the situation? What was it?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 8: It was probably the real welcoming was probably my debut walking over here to receive the love first off from the OG's, my uncle Umaga, my uncle Orkeishi, and my father to see all the ogs.
Speaker 1: I was here.
Speaker 8: You know, the way how they gravitated towards me was awesome. I got a lot of good advice outside.
Speaker 1: Of the ring on.
Speaker 8: You know when it comes to like, you know, saving our money, paying our taxes, you know, because man, that's how our family, I mean, lost everything. Br you know, but they didn't have the guidance, you know what I mean. But now now I'm here, you know what I mean. It's a thing called uncle Sam man irs so.
Speaker 1: Alone. Man.
Speaker 8: Hey, but you know like when my brother, I know, we funking it right now, but like when my brother Solo said, hey, bro, throw it there, Bro, We're gonna make it right back, you know what I mean. So the biggest thing is now. And like I said, I had my uncle, I had like forty ten uncles up in here, and my father and everybody who's wrestled here before us that had got let go or fired.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 8: We ain't going to sugarcoat stuff. Yeah, y'all know this more dynasty. But I take what happened to my uncle and my father and them as a learning experience. Okay, my dad didn't pay his taxes. Okay, they they't do that. Okay, Hey, make sure you go there. Hey, don't miss no flights. Like and it sucks that happened to them, But I'm also thankful because now I know what to.
Speaker 2: Do and what you got a lot of great examples of what to do and also what first hand.
Speaker 8: Yeah, especially for me, especially for Jacobs because now and this is what I went back to, like, you know, the other person who can mess this up is me. But man, my real welcoming moment here is when I fucking arrivee June twenty first, twenty and twenty four.
Speaker 6: Broh Chicago, shout out the shahrag man.
Speaker 8: I mean, man, they been number right to me on my independence all the way to my debut, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So, man, it was there. It was talking to Randy. Randy lights me up.
Speaker 8: But uh man, being out there, especially with solo, especially with my brother, you know what I mean. So the welcoming was that because I felt like everybody knew me.
Speaker 6: But like when Michael Hayes said, all that shit don't mean nothing. Go out there and wrestle like nobody knows you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Man, man, we did it, and I mean to tap in so we here though, I man, so give me one person from a different era back in the day.
Speaker 1: You wish you could have got a chance to wrestle.
Speaker 6: Oh oh, man, man, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 8: Bro mister Perfect and Eddie Garrel, Bro, mister Perfect, Eddie Garrell and uh, probably.
Speaker 1: Dying of my kid.
Speaker 8: Okay, you know what I mean, shout out down to my kid. Man, he's been my dad talked good things about him.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: But yeah, definitely that Don and my kid, Eddie Garrell and mister Perfect.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I want Jeff Hardy too, but I already said that.
Speaker 2: I mean, next weekend in Minnesota, six Mans, you slam you Egg Team. We had Royce in your early that's your guy. But that's who you got to get down with. How big is it to wrest on some of these bigger events such as Summer Slam.
Speaker 8: Man, come man, it's a whole lot better than wrestling in the parking.
Speaker 6: Lot on Independence. Yeah, the fuck y, y'all.
Speaker 8: And when you go out there and wrestle, you're only wrestling in front of the people who set up the ring.
Speaker 1: Hey, but them.
Speaker 8: It's the type of things that make you humble a hey, listen, And I'm grateful for those hard times, brou I'm grateful for wrestling like that in front of nobody. I mean, because it's so easy for us to do it now in front of everybody, you know what I mean? And man, bruh, for the people who ain't wrestled now on the Independence.
Speaker 1: It's all right.
Speaker 6: It's different journeys, different time, different eras hell.
Speaker 8: I don't want nobody to wrestle on the parking lot.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't want nobody to have that feeling.
Speaker 8: But man to wrestle now at a stage like this, Man, big bro it is I still trip out. I go blank. I can't hear nothing. I mean, because man, and once again, I just have this weird.
Speaker 1: Thing in my head. Every day.
Speaker 8: I always think about what I came from. I always think about Damn Roachus. I always think about, you know, our neighbors shooting. I always think of I think about that. So I get a little emotional before I walk out I do, Man rob, especially before the big shows, I get.
Speaker 6: Emotional because it's like, damn, I'm here now.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: My wife, my kids are happy, especially my kids as.
Speaker 8: Long as they Gucci and Cabana with it, you know, I mean, I mean, I'm all in adult with it, you know what I mean. But it's a beautiful feeling. One of the first ones was in Cleveland. I did one with Roman and Clash to Italy. That crowd was great. Man, it has been nothing but a good experience and man, if you talk about things ain't possible, bo man, big brother. And how you start, bro, it's how you finish. I mean now the thing is like can we keep up?
Speaker 1: Now? Yeah? Now we're here the journey I mean enjoy.
Speaker 6: And shout out my son, man, my son named journey. I man, got on my arm. Sorry to jack it off, you know, I man, but shout all seven on my kid, my beautiful.
Speaker 1: What's you got? Seven? What's what's your age group? What's the age old man?
Speaker 8: Twenty seventeen, sixteen, fourteen, thirteen, nine and four?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm all in the dollar. Seventeen twins, fifteen I was you got twins? Yeah, the boys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so seventeen twins, fifteen daughter, thirteen sons, twelve son, seven son, and then a twenty one twenty month old.
Speaker 8: Oh br you, oh br you really are lover brother. As I know he was for real bro, because he didn't say a year. I would have just said a year. He said no, twenty months, twenty month.
Speaker 2: Before we get out of here, right here, into your solo camera, talk to your fans.
Speaker 1: What should it be expected from you? Hoder?
Speaker 8: Before I do that, I want to share it so yeah, who was at the Netflix. You don't know this, brother, It's totally fine out. We was at Netflix. You might remember he's at Netflix baseball game San Francisco, right, you and the dugout or something?
Speaker 1: You standing up. I don't know if you remember me.
Speaker 8: I was the crazy dude was up like I didn't know bro, put that in my head.
Speaker 1: I forgot like, oh, bro, you don't know me. But I mean he was either see you were like it.
Speaker 3: Was this crazy.
Speaker 1: I was like, right.
Speaker 5: Number, love that number.
Speaker 1: I see you.
Speaker 8: And then I sat back in my chair and Jaco.
Speaker 6: But it was good though.
Speaker 1: It was good, you know what I mean. But man, look at we're here now. It was a good look. I thought it was funny. Brother. No, that's why I love that. My bad from not showing too much. You were busy. It was what was going on. I got a happy one. I seen dude.
Speaker 6: I'm shout out, big brother.
Speaker 1: That's that nine one six love. You know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Man, We're gonna tap in Summer Slam two days. It ain't none other than the usos in five to two Royce l a solo Bolo, Come on, man, solo, you know where you gotta come at the end of the day and you know what time it is. We really gotta say anymore. If y'all really think this is gonna be a mess, I don't know, but the dog walk his ass all right. But until then, tap in love and respect.
Speaker 1: You're Jake. Yeah, that's the right