Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby the Bones.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to go on? Yeah, we're on.
Speaker 2: You're ready to go.
Speaker 1: I know you weren't you never in here? Oh you just walked in. Yeah, you just literally came in.
Speaker 3: We know you'll come running in. But they have to like turn stuff on. Were morgan to get the social media going. Eddi's got to get the cameras up. And you know Ray does.
Speaker 2: That if you want to give him credit, well he can.
Speaker 3: Turn it on and off with a simple button, right, turn the lunches, Mike off.
Speaker 1: See no, he turned it on. Yeah there, Eddie and were talking about the Jimmy Johnson thing right before we came on, and his wife, his wife's family. Yeah, so I saw that it was like a murder suicide. What happened exactly that we know.
Speaker 4: What I read was when the investigators got there, there was one person dead around the front door, front in front of the house, and then they heard gunshots in the back and they found the whole family dead. So the mom had killed her husband and their grandson and then she killed herself.
Speaker 3: So two questions the mom to Jimmy Johnson, the race car driver is what mother in law?
Speaker 2: Mother? It's his wife's mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow?
Speaker 5: And their other in his nephew was the grandson is Jimmy's Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm getting lost now with all the relatives. So Jimmy Johnson's in law. So it's his mother in law's direct fans and she who did.
Speaker 1: She kill her husband and grandson?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god? And herself? Did they say? They say why? I didn't see that or any reason.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: I just saw the headline and I got lost with the nephew cousins in last and I was like, huh and it was tragic, but I didn't know specifics.
Speaker 4: God, and you read something like that and I just immediately assumed it was the dad.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Just you know, when you see murder suicide took out the whole family, I think the dad's the one that did it and then shoots himself.
Speaker 1: Oh you would think it would be the guy. Yeah, yeah, i'd agree. I was kind of shocked with that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would agree most of the time is the guy and stuff like that. That is a really sad, terrible story. It was like Ryan Mallet, the quarterback that played at Arkansas who played for the Patriots and the Texans, and the fact that they played football doesn't make the loss any heavier or it's just he's a connection.
Speaker 1: That's how I knew him.
Speaker 3: And I knew him a little bit from playing quarterback at Arkansas and I'd met him a few times, but he was ahead. I think he was a Whitehall. I think he's head coach Whitehall and that's Whitehall. Yeah, in Arkansas, thirty five years old, a rip current. He was out with other people and I think everybody else got back, but he drowned. But in that water. He's a big dude, big strong dude. I just showed there's no chance against mother nature like that. But he just popped up like Ryan Mallet drowned. Crazy. So yeah, we don't use it at lead with the trage stuff there, but those two popped up on the feed.
Speaker 1: And did I miss anything about that, Ryan Mount, I don't. I don't think they know. There's really not a lot out on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, well I don't want to stand the sad stuff for sure, but we did want to mention it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple of stories that I wanted to talk about here. There's a story about guys who are.
Speaker 3: Unemployed, and if they're in a relationship, and if they're in a relationship with a woman and the woman is not unemployed and she's still working, and it's mostly just rolls in how guys would rather if somebody had to be unemployed.
Speaker 1: That it be heard not him. I agree, why would you? Why go ahead? Cares? You know what you say before I read the story.
Speaker 2: Well, it just looks bad for the guy to be relying on the woman to pay for things and to be the bread winner, and for him to be the one like cleaning the dishes and doing the house work.
Speaker 1: Who cares though?
Speaker 2: Ah, society cares?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, any if you if you went to your boys and you're like, hey, dude, I just I cleaned the house, I do the dishes, and my wife's the one that works, you're gonna get a little side.
Speaker 1: I think my boys would be jealous that I stay at home.
Speaker 3: Maybe that would be a great example to them that it doesn't matter if you're a man or a.
Speaker 5: Woman or Yeah, we get to unlearn that. But you don't like that's that's a learned thought.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, and I think society does it for a reason.
Speaker 5: He's like, they nailed it the first time.
Speaker 1: You're pretty happy with that, gues I love that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: A study which analyzed data from over forty two thousand people found that men that weren't couples were women that were the sole breadwinner had a lower average like well being.
Speaker 1: Understanding of the.
Speaker 5: Relationship because of what's sadness?
Speaker 4: Hold on, what about nature though, amy, Like what if, like naturally we were built to hunt and gather, right right.
Speaker 1: Like as males we were the hunters and gatherers.
Speaker 5: Their children or whatever exactly.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so what what did that do with the question? No, I'm saying what if. It's not society's thinking. It's just the way we're built.
Speaker 3: But again you're talking about we didn't talking about nature and hunting and gathering versus somebody being out of a job in the three months.
Speaker 4: Stay at home like Lunchbot saying stay at home doing the dishes. But that also that also can be considered a job to hunting and gathering, but taking care of the village.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, hunting and gathering.
Speaker 3: You just like saying hunting and gathering, gathering. They both are jobs that people their responsibilities.
Speaker 2: Which one's easier.
Speaker 1: It's what you're gathering. Both you're gathering berries. Not so hard. I've seen some seen some difficult houses to keep gathering sticks. Having four kids would be very hard.
Speaker 4: Four boys, absolutely, But I think naturally, like sometimes I get down on myself sometimes when I'm just like, oh, man, nothing's going on. I'm supposed to going out and like working and doing stuff, like it's been kind of slow this week or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, And what do you mean it's been slow? It hasn't been.
Speaker 4: I'm just talking about like there have been some some weeks where I'm just like, man's I've been kind of like just at the house a lot.
Speaker 1: I need to go out and do that's just because you don't want to be home that nothing to do.
Speaker 3: Again, I think you jumped off two different podcasts and you have his free time now, so you're home and.
Speaker 1: I'm supposed to be a hunter gatherer.
Speaker 2: But that's why I thought all these podcasts so you could be at home.
Speaker 1: I thought, I get it.
Speaker 4: But I'm wired to do these podcasts, which is my hunting and gathering.
Speaker 1: What that makes sense?
Speaker 5: No, You've been conditioned like just the color pink for women, and the color I like pink blue, for boys. That's conditioning anyway.
Speaker 1: So would you rather you be out of work?
Speaker 3: To the dudes here, you be out of work and she makes eleven dollars a year, or she be out of work and you make ten dollars a year.
Speaker 1: You don't mean, like, really eleven dollars a year.
Speaker 5: No, he doesn't. He's using that as he's just using it.
Speaker 1: As an example.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, you're out of work, but the money that she makes would be more than if she were out of work and you were.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll go first time, I'm down. I'm down with it. I'll stay home. But you just say you were already freaking out those feelings. But you know what, she's making eleven bucks, but his.
Speaker 2: Well being were worse than it would be if he's working, Just like the study says, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I'm just asking what you'd rather have. I'm just just trying to find where your mind's at.
Speaker 4: I'm cool with staying at home, dude, watering the plants, doing the dishes.
Speaker 3: You're looking in logically at she's going to make a little more money. It's better for the overall family. You'll deal with. How about hurt you are separately?
Speaker 2: Absolutely you, I'll take the ten dollars.
Speaker 1: But why so you'll take less money and then you work and she stays home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm the provider, I'm the hunter and gatherer. I'm doing what I'm supposed to do. What's what I'm saying. I'm using exactly what he said, and I'm just telling you that's what I'm supposed to do, so I need to do it.
Speaker 1: But why can't a hunter or gatherer be a woman? That's just Nate's not the way they built us.
Speaker 5: But that's just you know that women weren't gathering at you.
Speaker 1: I read books go back to cave people.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, have you ever been to history class in middle school? They said the guys would go out and hunt.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure there was a girl in there that wanted to go, and they'd be like, can't you got to stay back?
Speaker 1: Oh? I thought you said, Yes.
Speaker 5: That's what we've been told our whole lives.
Speaker 1: Can't whole lives from the beginning the caveman, you.
Speaker 5: Stay back, Okay, exactly. And that's why we say, why are we still acting this way? We have developed brains.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think physically, I think there are physical differences in general male female. But animals aren't the same. Like look at a lion, like like some of the some of the animal kingdom. The females are stronger, bigger, faster. Really, you're not an animal, I don't.
Speaker 5: It felt like cheering on But yeah no, we're like, we're just so much more developed.
Speaker 1: So you just you'd make less money, but you work the other way around.
Speaker 2: That way, society didn't look down on me.
Speaker 5: We need to go forward.
Speaker 1: This is all about looks though, like think about but.
Speaker 5: That's what that is.
Speaker 2: That's why those people feel.
Speaker 3: Now, well, yeah, this but this is the results of all the other stuff you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yes, so that's what this says. This is all perception.
Speaker 3: But if seventeen million years ago, the man is bigger than the woman and somebody's got to go out and fight animals or tribes, whoever the bigger is you send out to fight.
Speaker 1: Right, he likes sports.
Speaker 3: Who's the biggest fast person a matter man and woman, the biggest fast person, you're gonna play the sport.
Speaker 1: That's what they were doing then, which have resulted.
Speaker 3: In all of this, fairly or unfairly unfairly now, I think, but I think Eddie's point is you send the bigger people out to do the bigger things.
Speaker 1: But I would say, you keep the smarter people and do the smarter things.
Speaker 4: And that's that kind of happened too, you know, in offices versus labor.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about women. The fact that we haven't had a woman president. It's crazy to that where.
Speaker 2: You're gonna say women are mostly secretaries.
Speaker 6: That No, No, that's what I thought I was gonna say too, what I would say, women are way smarter than men generally, I'd rather I've had so many women bosses and I've had and most of my team outside of well, I mean even this team here, but everybody knows all of us.
Speaker 3: It's it's mostly all women because I just trust their consistency, their decision making way more than.
Speaker 1: Go go other hunting together Googles. Anyway, it's just a little I want to ask you about the experiment there. Yeah. Interesting. So you'd rather make a little less, but you be perceived.
Speaker 2: As a breadwin.
Speaker 3: I read a meme that said, somebody with one hundred thousand dollars in their savings account and a ten thousand dollars car, it's seen as broke with somebody with a one hundred thousand dollars car and ten thousand dollars in their savings account. It's seen as somebody who's balling. And both are inaccurate.
Speaker 2: Depends how you look at it.
Speaker 1: No, no, but that's what it is.
Speaker 2: They're they're not both inaccurate perception. How he can't be broke if he has one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Car, Sure he can't. Doesn't own it.
Speaker 3: He could be leasing it. It could be paying a Oh he's ball and paying a note. But that's not ball And that was the point of it.
Speaker 1: That was like my uncle.
Speaker 4: He had a cattle like awesome car. He dressed up in a suit, but he lived in a trailer. And that's what he wanted. He wanted people to think that he was really rich, but he really just lived in the trailer.
Speaker 3: Which would you rather be somebody who has money and you can never tell anybody, but you can have it and take care of yourself, but it has to be kind of secret.
Speaker 2: Well that means I can't flown it, I can't travel.
Speaker 1: Or would you rather everybody think you're rich but you really be broke?
Speaker 2: I'd rather be think people think I'm rich, then people not know I'm rich. So you'd rather have because I mean, what's the point of having money if you can't flash it security?
Speaker 1: And that's the easy answer.
Speaker 2: We'll just get an alarm system that security.
Speaker 1: You got a point, Yeah, I got a point. You know.
Speaker 3: You would rather have no resources or security financially.
Speaker 1: But everybody think you're rich.
Speaker 3: Then to actually be set up and comfortable and take care of your kids, but they can never share they have money.
Speaker 1: They just make sure their school is paid for. Did anybody think you're poor?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'd rather the other one because my kids schools already paid for it. It's called a public education. But like college, figure it out. Figured it out. My college wasn't paid for. Look where it got me.
Speaker 5: Didn't your mom fill out your scholarship application?
Speaker 2: No, she filled out my application to college.
Speaker 5: Oh, but then you figured out how to pay for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got it? Got I like this, well, I just like walking down the show just interesting.
Speaker 3: See Can I if I had a ten thousand dollars right here, i'd take it? Yeah, I said, here's ten thousand dollars. I want you to let's do a hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: Le's go take that.
Speaker 3: Here's a one hundred thousand dollars. I'm going to give you one hundred thousand dollars. Now, the rules of accepting this hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Are See why do we got to put so many dang rules?
Speaker 1: Well, because it's we're just social experiment.
Speaker 3: You get a one hundred thousand bucks, but you have to never tell anybody you got this money, and you actually have to go and ask for help. But like, hey, I've really been struggling lately, is there any way I could get a little help with some.
Speaker 1: Money? Like you have to be odd to beg basically okay, but not tell people like you have to really act like you're.
Speaker 3: Like, how long do I have to beg for three months? You can never say that you may or or you get to drive around a rented Lamborghini for three months, live in a huge house for three months that you pay no no rent on for you, and but you owe five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I'm doing the second one for sure, Like imagine having the parties people come over to the mansion and.
Speaker 1: I'm just making these scenarios up.
Speaker 2: So you want to go to lunch, I'll pick you up with my lamba let's go, but.
Speaker 1: For three months and it's gone, and then you're still five grand in the home.
Speaker 5: Kay, He'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then next one, next one, the next opportunity will pop up. That's how life works.
Speaker 5: But but why don't I get that he really thinks this way? But then why doesn't he take a loan now and buy some fancy car. It's not he has a stable job to where he could go and get a loan from a great job. Right, he could show up and like he could get any car. Probably, I mean he's going to be it's not wise for him to do it, but he could do it.
Speaker 2: Maybe the kids can't fit in there?
Speaker 5: Since when do you care?
Speaker 2: Well, I have to drive them places? Your wife has a car, yeah, but she can't always take them.
Speaker 1: Okay, But then you could get like an suv Lamborghini they make those, right.
Speaker 2: That doesn't look as cool.
Speaker 3: It doesn't look cool. Why would you even spend money on it? Like, if you're l I'm on and love of Lamborghinis. But if you're going to get a Lambo, get a Lamborghini suv?
Speaker 1: That was crazy to me.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, but your ultimate has been paid for forever. Keep your ultimate to drive your kids and get the Lamborghini for yourself. If you're all.
Speaker 2: About looks, I could do that.
Speaker 1: Her point is just you say a lot of stuff, but that you don't live by exactly.
Speaker 5: But I couldn't afford to get a Lambert, Oh my gosh, but you can't afford.
Speaker 1: What about dressing nice like you want to do?
Speaker 2: When I have events? I have I dressed nice like normally?
Speaker 1: And how many events do you have a year?
Speaker 2: Four?
Speaker 1: So once a quarter. But that's not really enough to change a perception. And you're all about perception.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like when I go out in public, like when I go to like dinner and stuff, I dress up so people that's a baller.
Speaker 1: But then more people are seeing you do this than ever. We'll see you at a restaurant a meal.
Speaker 2: Right, But I'm not trying to look at a ball like a baller at five am. Can't do it.
Speaker 1: You can't do it. No, bring clothes up here, change it to them.
Speaker 2: It's too early.
Speaker 1: So you don't care that much about looking like a.
Speaker 2: Ball No, I do. When the cameras are on, I'm I like, look like a baller, But the cameras are camera. You knows what I'm saying, I can't do it, but the cameras are on. Most ballers don't look at like ballers at five am. Most they look at like ballers at seven people like flashy, Uh, you got swag, you got you know, you're just everybody's.
Speaker 3: It's not success balling and successes are. They're not synonymous to you. No, they don't have to be. They can be, but they're like.
Speaker 2: Bezos has no swagger, Like he doesn't look like a baller. It looks like it's the biggest ya ya. But he wears like just shorts and a T shirt. Like that's not ball that's like what I wear, and you guys say it's not baller. Being on the yacht makes him look like a ball that's cool.
Speaker 1: Now I'm looking at him, he looks pretty cool. Yeah, it looks pretty cool. Man. That guy's totally He used to be such a a goober looking dude.
Speaker 3: Now he's like like, shaves his head fully bald, put on some muscles, wears aviator sunglasses.
Speaker 1: You got it rocking? Okay, So you would just rather look rich than be rich if you had to pick one of the two, because.
Speaker 2: If no one knows about it, there's no point in having it.
Speaker 1: That's so weird, so weird. Well, it's true, you would just wouldn't rather be rich, just be rich, because then you can't do anything with your money because you can't show it off.
Speaker 3: You can't do something generous, furniture in your house, you just can't go out vacations.
Speaker 2: If I know, you just said, I can't flow it. If i'm if I'm going to Maui every week and.
Speaker 1: Going to guys have Mai every Madrid and all.
Speaker 3: That, you know what I mean, you don't have to post about it every city start with m when you're rich, Maui, Madrid, Montana, Minnesota.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just saying, if I can't show that off, then there's no point in having it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: I just wondered what you thought. You're not wrong, thank you, I just wonder what you thought.
Speaker 2: Like Diddy, you see all those chains he wears at iHeart, That's that's how you want to live.
Speaker 1: He's probably also very rich.
Speaker 2: And he shows it off. He's allowed to if he if he couldn't show it off, he wouldn't want to be rich.
Speaker 3: I think most people would just rather have the security and the resources.
Speaker 1: And not be able to show it off than not have it at all. Maybe what does your wife think?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you guys talking about money at all?
Speaker 5: No? Not really have separate accounts.
Speaker 1: You've got her money, I got my money, yeah, but I mean but still that money together has to pay for things.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We talk about palace bills and goals.
Speaker 2: I'm going to goal. What goals? I talk about retirement?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's one. Do you always want to live where you live? Now? That's fine?
Speaker 3: But she I'm asking her about her Did she ever have the conversation like, one day I want to move back to Houston?
Speaker 2: Uh? No, not Houston.
Speaker 1: One day I want to move back to Texas maybe.
Speaker 5: That, but insert anywhere over.
Speaker 1: The n Yeah, Midland, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Midland anyway, lunch, Do y'all ever talk about that?
Speaker 1: You don't talk about those type things because I mean, I can't really move right now because the kids.
Speaker 2: No, we have a job. I have a job. Can't just move unless I get a Hollywood job. Then we're out.
Speaker 1: What's a Hollywood job you think you might get?
Speaker 2: I mean, it was gonna be well fortune, but that.
Speaker 1: Guy was never gonna be well of fortune.
Speaker 2: In your opinion. Turns out it wasn't.
Speaker 1: But my opinion was right. It wasn't an opinion.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, yeah, if you want to crush I act like I had no shot.
Speaker 1: You didn't have a shot.
Speaker 2: See there you go again, Okay. I mean I don't know. I mean, Hollywood jobs come open. You don't know what the next door is going to open, which one it's going to be. I can't tell you which Hollywood job do you you're gonna get? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Applying, how are you applying?
Speaker 5: And much of the will to do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have a lot of stuff to say about doing it, but you don't really do it. You kind of just talk about it, but you don't be about.
Speaker 2: It in your opinion. I emailed freaking will of Fortune. I emailed the Braves out their broadcasting job. I mean, you guys act my for for a bit.
Speaker 1: You've emailed a couple of people for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I'm saying to record yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, like, how do you be about it?
Speaker 2: Will you be about it? By applying? I mean I tried to get that Titan's job, didn't get it. The other guy got it, and then he made the news.
Speaker 3: Punk you're like being a good being a good dude, right, like Matt Rodgers need something to get helped Uber drive him a punk because he made the news being like a good.
Speaker 2: No I've met really because he got my job and then the Predators tried to get that job.
Speaker 6: Didn't get it, didn't guy the other radio guy Wayne big d Dandy.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, but yes, but the reason he got is because he's already doing it in Vegas for the Vegas Golden Knights.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I didn't Vegas. He ANDed it like he went and well.
Speaker 2: That's what what do you think he had to He didn't have a job, he didn't do it before the Vegas Nights. They hired him. So I tried to apply for that one. It's not like I didn't try.
Speaker 1: He started in baseball like little league.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, no, not yeah no, no's he's disagreeing with you.
Speaker 1: You can't. I'm going to start somewhere.
Speaker 5: You start calling your soccer matches.
Speaker 1: Ooh, there you go.
Speaker 2: No, I'm playing in them. I can't call the.
Speaker 1: Hill when you're not playing. Yeah, donate player commentator.
Speaker 2: You guys are annoying sometimes.
Speaker 1: What do you think is gonna happen? For you who knows you figured out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, life comes and you just figured it out. What do you You don't need to have a plan all the time. That's what you guys worry about too much as plans, Like why do you plan so much? Seriously, why do you plan so much?
Speaker 1: What are you eating for lunch?
Speaker 2: No idea? Life comes, Yeah, I'll figure it out when it's time to eat.
Speaker 1: I would agree with him in a way. I probably do overplan. I can understand that, but I do.
Speaker 3: But I do a lot of planning, a lot of strip, do a lot of strip strategy. Also, people have to take care of meaning if I screw up real bad, all you guys suffer, right, Because he's right, we do too. Little mouths and I have those. Those are like my grand mouths and.
Speaker 1: Mouths do you look at them as your grand mouths? That's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: I guess it depends on which who you are, if I how well I know him? But no, But it's like, of course, I can't be as reckless as this job as I once was, because if I get super reckless and we get fired, it's just mayhem for everybody.
Speaker 1: We're all on our own paths and doing our thing. But life comes, man, you just figured out out right.
Speaker 2: But it's true.
Speaker 1: That does come, and you do figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can plan a pretty picnic, but you can't predict the weather. That's what I've always said.
Speaker 1: But you can.
Speaker 3: Never heard him say that you can plan a pretty picnic though never it's a song.
Speaker 1: It's a song.
Speaker 5: I never heard him. I know it's not his life.
Speaker 2: Jackson meant to make you apologize a million times.
Speaker 1: How does that far go?
Speaker 3: You can plan a picnic, but you can't predict I never.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wow, that's cool man.
Speaker 3: You've always said that playing a pretty picnic and the weather's awesome. You just played a freaking awesome day in a picture. Right, you're prepared for it correct, all good.
Speaker 2: About but nine times out of ten it ain't gonna go the way you plan.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not true. It is not true. Then why don't you play anything?
Speaker 3: I would say it's probably seventy five percent if you if you put good planning into something, it works out.
Speaker 5: Maybe because the lottery.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so you plan on vacation. Guess what a lot of people get delayed on their flight. Do they plan for that?
Speaker 3: No? And then they go But I would say over seventy percent of things you do plan for happen. We can't use that one example, but I would say, if you plan a vacation, lose.
Speaker 2: A bag, you know, I mean, hotel doesn't have your reservation, there's no rental call.
Speaker 1: Who set in your vacation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty The second time I went to Vegas and Lunchbox booked our room exactly.
Speaker 2: I boked two rooms for seven of.
Speaker 1: Us, and then it turns out eight of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it turns out he screwed up and we all had to stay in the same room and there was no air conditioner. We were sleeping on the floor. We were like sardines. It was the one time I was like, dude, you can take care of this, right, you can book us all? Yeah, man, no problem.
Speaker 1: Are you sure? Yeah? Yeah, I said, I got to get a good deal. I got too. I booked the rooms. We all get there and some people weren't even there yet.
Speaker 2: I was there on the lobby, was there. He took a direct flight, we took where you had to connect or whatever what you going to stop, and we landed in Phoenix and he was like, dude, I'm trying to check you in, but they're saying there's only one room.
Speaker 1: I don't want to for eight of us, and I.
Speaker 2: Booked an America West Vacations. I'll never forget it, America West. And I was like, no, dude, I know it's there should be a room under your name. He's like, all right, I'll just wait for you. I'll just hang out in the lobby till you get here. And I got there in one room.
Speaker 1: Eight of us. You want to know what hotel we were at, Guys, I know each one, the Excollibur's, I got it.
Speaker 3: I'll take of all of it. Be in a good place, so I have plenty of room. Eight us floor. We were tetrasing each other's bodies, no.
Speaker 2: Doubt, no doubt. That's pretty awesome. That was fun.
Speaker 1: True. That for a good trift though at the end, but the air condition went out.
Speaker 2: It did come out and go out.
Speaker 1: There are eight of us and there was a dead air conditioner. Goods, it's terrible. This is a good old day, though. Man can plan. See that's why you don't plan.
Speaker 2: You can't plan.
Speaker 1: No, he planned terribly. He did plan, did plan, plan terribly.
Speaker 5: They didn't just show up in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Point I didn't plan for the air conditioner to break, but guess what it happens. I guess what we did, adjusted figured it out our life. I didn't plan on it to only have one room, but we only had one room. Guess what we did, figured it out.
Speaker 1: Life goes on, Life came at you ithlready.
Speaker 3: Say, a New Jersey homeowner got down thirty two of his neighbor's trees so we get a better view of the sunrise.
Speaker 1: WHOA, the fine is one thousand dollars per tree? Thirty How many trees thirty two? Yeah, two thousand. Yeah, that's it, that.
Speaker 2: Is the sun? Like, but does that here's my question.
Speaker 1: Is he top we valued thirty two thousand dollars worth?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I think the person can go put trees back in. I take a long time for trees. You've got to grow in from baby.
Speaker 3: You can actually put in some somewhat bigger ish trees for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then also I was like, well, you know, thirty two thousand dollars if that guy has it, is it worth that thirty two thousand dollars for the happiness of seeing the sun?
Speaker 3: Like, I'm it's just I would say that he's just going to be out that money and they're going to fix it both.
Speaker 5: I would think that cutting down someone else's trees is money, but also jail time.
Speaker 1: That's pretty don't touch my trees jail.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, it was just depending on what the value is, not just so much about cutting trees, but the value of.
Speaker 5: And how you feel about your trees. What if your trees are your you see trees as they are living.
Speaker 1: They're still feuding. You never told us this story.
Speaker 5: I don't feud. It's not a feud. It's that my dog got out and she yelled at me and slammed the door, and then I wanted to go over and make things right. So once I got my dog back inside, I went over and rang her doorbell was knocked, rang it again. She I know she was home because she just yelled at me and slammed the door and she didn't answer the door. And I was like, wow, this is a clear message, very clear.
Speaker 1: Have you seen her since.
Speaker 5: Only her husband and he waved.
Speaker 1: A sure she can you have you seen her live at all? I have not not talked to her, but I have seen her at all.
Speaker 5: No, not her. I have seen him, but not her. And yeah, that's been weeks.
Speaker 1: What'd you in bite her over?
Speaker 5: My other neighbors that close to me, they've all come over.
Speaker 2: She's not she's oh, I remember you had that girls night or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah. But I mean even since then, like I've gone, I go hiking with one of my other neighbors. We went on a hike the other day and I asked her, I said, have you had any interaction with the one across from you? And she was like no. I was like, yeah, it's just it's bizarre.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe it's just her thing. Then yeah, because your other neighbor too at your old house, was like you think you're better than us.
Speaker 5: That was a totally different situation that just caught me off guard. She lived actually I think on my street, but nowhere near me, and it wasn't like a direct She never verbally yelled at me, and I never tried to go apologize to her, and she just ignored me, which honestly, my dog got. I really didn't have anything to apologize for, but I wanted to make it right because I want to be friendly with my neighbors. But that old neighbor that was I just got an email from her one day randomly to my work email or something.
Speaker 2: That's when you know it's serious.
Speaker 5: She typed it at almost midnight.
Speaker 1: And went to the website to find your working.
Speaker 5: I guess I get I could probably pull it up because I kept it. I remember I read it because I was like felt so I was like, I was so confused by it. She told me that she's used to seeing celebrities she's lived in Nashville forever, and that I can wave to people when I walk by, I don't have to turn a different direction.
Speaker 1: She probably just assumes things about you, yeah, which.
Speaker 5: Is unfair, Like I when I turn.
Speaker 3: You're the prettest person on the show, so I would do it too, told us, so we hold things against you because you're number one.
Speaker 5: Pretty Once I did some investigating through her email and figured it out who she was and where her address was and where her house was, specifically where I turn is just where we would turn on walks. Her house happens to be on that corner, so it looks like I'm walking away from her, but that's just that's the loop we did. And then she closed the email talking about like she wished our kids could hang out. So I'm like Okay, I don't know. I can't keep up. That was bummer. Then I moved.
Speaker 1: Was that the house after the pizza guy? Yeah, which we'll.
Speaker 3: Never figure that out. Who sent all those people that sent all the pizzas that made Amy move?
Speaker 2: I'll never figure it out.
Speaker 1: Do you still you'd really think its lunch Box?
Speaker 5: I mean, what do you think the odds are?
Speaker 3: I don't I honestly don't know. So I'm saying this, I don't know. It's not something I secretly know, and I'm playing the little game here.
Speaker 1: Probably Lunchbox.
Speaker 5: Anybody else.
Speaker 3: And then he won't admit it because they moved her house because she thought somebody was like.
Speaker 1: That's a big deal. It was a big deal, and you never sent her pizzas over and over again.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 4: He looks like a prisoner, Like First forty eight, you know, the first time they go in the confession, the confession room, they're just like, no.
Speaker 2: Whatn't me?
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 3: They think they're gonna win. They they're gonna out smart every time. So how many times did you get pizzas at your house?
Speaker 2: Four?
Speaker 5: I don't remember exactly four.
Speaker 1: How you never know that? So quickly, she says, she's never said that she has. I didn't remember you remember he remember that? Quick? Real quick?
Speaker 3: And wait, what what kind of pizzas were they?
Speaker 1: Amy?
Speaker 2: They were all different?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just remember her story.
Speaker 5: They were all different.
Speaker 1: It's an argument now, so now he's gonna keep up.
Speaker 5: There was different phone numbers like each time.
Speaker 1: Like different area codes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were different numbers. I don't even know if they were told were always for.
Speaker 1: Amy, just Amy. If he told you he did it right now, would you be mad?
Speaker 5: I figured it out? You know?
Speaker 1: How did you figure it out? Though?
Speaker 5: Because it just you know, I'm saying I figured life out. It threw me a curveball, and I I mean, like I I it led to we have. It led to moving to live in this loft for a while, which was fun for like a year, and we airbmbid that house, so that was cool. I don't know if anybody was going to show up and think they were finding me, but one time a listener did stay there and I had done a photo shoot at that house, and then the listener re enacted every photo from.
Speaker 1: In the photo shoot and then.
Speaker 5: Put it on and it was like I just realized, I'm staying in Amy's house. So I did a photo shoot re enactment and that was fine.
Speaker 2: Was that flattering or creepy?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: At first I was like oh, but then I thought, oh, I could see myself doing that. It seemed harmless. She seemed cool. And then we ended up selling that house and made a little bit of money on it because we held onto it for a little bit.
Speaker 3: So you're telling me Lunchlikes made you money. That's why he should come out and say I made you money.
Speaker 5: Yes, And then it led to me us buying another house in that neighborhood, which we probably would have stayed in that one. And then that's the house where someone knocked on our door and said, hey, we want to have a cash buyer from New York that wants you're home above asking price during COVID and we ended up selling it like that was a huge, crazy thing that happened.
Speaker 3: Would you offer a reward for the persons and say you made you a lot of money, A little reward if they came forward to say, hey.
Speaker 1: I'm the one that sent the pizzas, I would.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a hundred bucks more than that.
Speaker 1: More than that.
Speaker 3: Anybody want a low reward here today, I want to admit that they sent some pizzas.
Speaker 2: How much the reward?
Speaker 1: You can't lie though?
Speaker 2: Oh well, then never mind, you didn't do it.
Speaker 5: Nope, okay, I'm trying to find that email from that neighbor.
Speaker 1: It's all right, we're done.
Speaker 5: I know. But I just thought I held good for me. If I didn't hold onto.
Speaker 2: It, maybe I like saying good for me, too good for congratulate yourself.
Speaker 5: Maybe I finally deleted it for me because it bothered me for quite some time.
Speaker 1: That's it. If you're part of B two. Oh where did you get the email? There's a pre sale for Wichita.
Speaker 3: And Tampa and Nashville today and Tilsa's prece will be tomorrow, but it's in that email. And then Friday tickets are going and sell at ten am local time for all those new shows. Uh.
Speaker 1: That's it. Thank you guys, We'll see you tomorrow. Bye body