Speaker 1: This one.
Speaker 2: We're live on both.
Speaker 3: We're going yes, okay, good Uh guys, if you're at the convention, you know I don't look like this for whatever reason this camera, I look like a homeless drug addict.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, the snow is coming, man, you gotta get home. We gotta batten down that batching down the hat and shit or whatever they call, batten down the house. Whatever you gotta do. You gotta cover the pipes, and I mean, we gotta get going. Man, it's gonna it's gonna get cold outside.
Speaker 2: Well, and also, let me say this because convention weather talking. Oh can we swear on this one? Because we're obviously gonna replay the recap of the convention.
Speaker 1: Is that what you want to do? Yees?
Speaker 2: So then why can't we swear on this one? Then you can swear, not like hardcore, but if you need to say it, it's so much funnier when you use the actual word. Then and then I am delayed because of the button bars all the way on my left when it should be all the way on my right. And so it's just not funny. Humor's all about timing. It's just killing our jokes.
Speaker 1: You know what's got going on? Is I think you're angry right now. You're angry about the cold, and you're upset about something. Something's getting down into you.
Speaker 2: There's one thing. We just finished up with the big show. And somebody from the building not they will remain nameless, comes up to me and goes, what are you guys doing? You're standing out here looking out the window. And I go, what if I was to come up to you in the breakroom when you take your one break of the morning. And I said, hey, man, why are you sitting down? Why don't you go make some radio calls? What if I did that right when you sit down in the breakroom, how would that make you feel? And he shut up real quick.
Speaker 1: It's your chance to decompress. And he invaded. Didn't mean to give away the gender. He invaded your decompression, your one moment of silence. They sounded the alarm the arth like they were about to do some blowing right next door, and so I got the camera and I'm ready to see some explosion. They never blew, because it blew yesterday. I heard horn yesterday and I just found out that that's what that horn is. I thought it was just a car honking, and then I heard the boom and I was like, whoa, And afternoon guy goes, you didn't know that that's the horn is for when they're gonna blow. And so I heard the horn today and I was like, I get to see blowing in person, and it's gonna boom. I was gonna do slow mode video of the blow. No blow.
Speaker 2: They were blowing the side skyscraper the past couple months.
Speaker 1: At three am.
Speaker 2: I saw him blow dozens of times. Oh every time equally as awesome. You see smoke. It's like probably twelve sticks of dynamite. You wonder how can they control it because it's underground, so you're sure there's not gonna be one rock shoot up and break a window. It never did. Sometimes you'd see some go off, probably not exactly how they were supposed to, but anytime they blow, it's must see TV. And my hands are so cold, dude, I'm about to put them in my pants. My hands are that cold.
Speaker 1: Well, I raised the thing up to sixty eight degrees. It was at sixty five, so you should be getting some warmth coming in because I came down here when they like this whole section when it was the LifeWay building or whatever it was that was here. They blew it, and the wife and I came down and watched it blow. It was like right after New Year's and they said ten nine. Well, actually I started doing ten nine eight and people would do it, and then no, I don't know really, and then finally we really did the countdown, and my wife didn't think it was funny that I was pranking people saying ten nine. Oh no, no, they're not sorry yet. Sorry, guys started in a minute and it blew up the way. The It went boom and all the smoke comes billowing down the blocks and you take off running for your vehicles.
Speaker 2: Ruw.
Speaker 1: And we got back to the car before the smoke enveloped us.
Speaker 2: The same story as you, except for I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Me and Baser were at the gym. I was in the car kind of just started dating. Might have been our first fight as a couple, and I said, hey, I bet I can get us a better view. That was the gambler in me, always trying to go bigger better. Should have just chilled at the gym. We had a bird's eye view of it. We get in the car, I take some side streets, took one wrong turn, ended up directly behind a dumpster in a wall, and we missed the entire explosion. Never get that one back.
Speaker 1: So, speaking of gambler, when you go into a parking lot, like you're going with Baser, you're going to going shopping at the mall, you're going to the grocery store, wherever you're going, You're going to a restaurant. Are you a gambler? Do you drive up the road trying to find that close spot or are you take what you can get first spot I find? You know what I am? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you think I would risk a spot and pass it up to go possibly potentially get a handicap spot, maybe get towed, maybe have an awkward and ca counter with a parking attendant. If I see one fifty feet one hundred feet from the store, it's parked. I don't need to get right up next there where the pregnant mothers go. So you take the first spot you can find, not the first that I can find. But I like being out a little bit, less foot traffic, less carts. You get to kind of control your own destiny. You're not gonna get trapped in between walkers and drivers and handicap and people just meandering all over the damn place. They don't even know how to walk in a crosswalk. No, I don't mess with that. Baser wants me to take a couple turns. I laid back. My name is Ben, and I and N and my name is Paul. Those close spots are up to y'all.
Speaker 1: See. I'm more like you, but I'm even worse than you. That first spot I find I'm parking, That's what I just said. Like you said, I don't even like if it's the last car, I don't go past the last car. If I just park and I walk, And it drives my wife nuts. She's like, there could have been a spot up there. I said, it wastes more time smart for me to drive up there to find out.
Speaker 2: Amen, find out.
Speaker 1: You don't fit to find out. And I don't need to find out. These legs of mine, Amen, they can walk the extra fifty to one hundred feet. Are you in the store? Are you good?
Speaker 2: Though? Does that really still hold up since the accident now in that situation, To.
Speaker 1: Be honest, the left test goal really does. It's very it's uncomfortable today. The left test goals.
Speaker 2: Uncomfortable today, like your old sayings aren't exactly working right now that you're not can't run, can't walk? Went back in now to day kids we'd run to school. Well, I can't physically run there now.
Speaker 1: But yeah. It's like getting Baby Box three home from school. He's my dad, let's race and I'm like yeah, okay, and I try to run. It's like all right, I can't really do that.
Speaker 2: The neighbor races me.
Speaker 1: He's like, Dad, you're to you a good dad. Why are you walking. I'm like, I'm not walking. I'm just going as fast as I can. Anyway. I went against my own rule last night because I had Baby Box one had his basketball practice and pulling the parking lot and I'm like, oh, we got it, we got Oh, let's get let's get closer, let's get closer. And I almost didn't find a spot, and I would almost have to look like an idiot and reverse back because I'd have been wait and we're gonna be late for basketball practice. La. I was trying to get closer, and luckily there was a car pulling out right when we got up near the doors, and we were able to put it in there, and I told myself, never again. That's why I don't do it. It's too stressful to try to drive up and then you don't find one. Then you gotta loop around. It's just so annoying. Take the first spot, take it, walk, get some exercise. It's okay. It doesn't matter if it's cold.
Speaker 2: Speaking of cold, the lighting is very cold. We're gonna have to make it warmer. We will in time. Now that Netflix has said we want more podcasts on our station, we want more podcasts with video. Oh, we're streaming video. You've fin to find out. But I will say, as I look at this setup, we have your lighting super cold. I mean, you look like you're doing an interview. It's an interrogation out of jail.
Speaker 1: Well, you need to screw the light this way. The light was usually about halfway on that TV.
Speaker 2: My lighting looks like I kind of say, stadium lighting, but it looks like I just did acid and you guys are interviewing me at a jail cell as well, and questioning me whether I did the acid before or after I touched a homeless person.
Speaker 1: That's why you need to move it about halfway on the TV. That's where it was, and you turn it sideways, it face it towards me. It's supposed to face towards me. There you go, that's it. That's where we used to have it, right like that, And now I look warm and charming. We look so much better.
Speaker 2: Still a tad cold, but I think it's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I made a mark on the wall over there, well, speaking to the wall.
Speaker 2: I used to have a cat calendar, and then Midday Show didn't think it was funny enough. When they stole our studio or when they left Starbucks all over the studio.
Speaker 1: Oh they did for like three days. It was smelt so bad in here.
Speaker 2: They had to double down and rip my cat calendar off the wall, throw it away, guys. It was I was being funny. It was advertising some ladies' local business in her nail salone that my wife goes to.
Speaker 1: Keep it local.
Speaker 2: Man. I don't think we need to be thrown away. It was a funny joke. It was a cat for every month. We were on a tabby cat for December, Like what was January?
Speaker 1: We don't know because it's gone. But don't worry. I threw away the air freshener ray.
Speaker 2: I think it was one of them orange cats a mangle. It was Fluffy, Oh Fluffy.
Speaker 1: What's your cat's name?
Speaker 2: Now, Piper, but nicknamed Fluffy and she's actually and what was the old one? Pablo full name was? It was Scully, but I called him Pablo. Okay, So bo Jingles is the cat that lives across the street from me. That I was getting confused. I thought bo Jingles was your cat, and now I remember, Well, don't get it twisted. Piper is actually trying to get on this magazine called Modern Cat. And it's been a voting process. I've sometimes put it on sore losers, maybe without you seeing it.
Speaker 1: No, I've seen it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, she was top one hundred for to get on this magazine, Modern Cat. It's a big cat magazine in the cat community. Go ahead, Top fifty, top twenty five, top twenty. We're the top fifteen.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and there's a purse.
Speaker 1: I don't think those things are real.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the purse?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: They apparently she can Piper can get on Modern Cat magazine and win ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I don't believe it. I don't ever believe when someone posts these are always I feel like just an absolute scam, and it's not real.
Speaker 2: They're gonna pay you in kibbles and bits.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that they're gonna pay you in kibbles and bits. It's that it's not a real vote. They're not really wanting anybody's cat. She's in second place. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: You're top fifteen cats in the world right now.
Speaker 1: Your cat is not one of the top fifteen cats in the world. They're drotting. They're not real. It's like, oh, my son is run. You know, he's on the he has a chance to be on the cover of whatever stupid thing. Just vote for my mom's cake. They're not real votes. They're not really gonna put you on the magazine. That is not real.
Speaker 2: So we've been doing a fake voting thing for the past couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Yes, one percent, you have. I gotta know.
Speaker 2: Where Baser found it, first of all, because I can. I never really stumbled upon it, but she might go to cat websites that she frequents.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, but I would.
Speaker 2: Be with you. But it is an actual cat magazine.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it's not a cat magazine. I'm interesting. I'm hearing you out. I have an open mind to this. I just always believe when someone's like, oh my grandma has a chance to win this, vote for you know whatever, Can you please vote? You know, one hundred votes a day? Can They're not real votes, it's not a real competition. It's all a scam.
Speaker 2: To strengthen your point that it is a scam, I may have already paid seventy five votes.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, this is exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: It said she had to get past a certain round, and I, on an early Saturday morning, slightly hungover, I paid twenty five dollars. I needed to get her even closer to first place, so I paid another twenty five dollars and then I admitted to bazer on a random Tuesday, it was maybe a top twenty five draw and I had to pay another twenty five dollars to get her into a certain level. But she is in second place, and you can vote for free. It's free though for people to vote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you pay money, you get more votes. So basically you're just paying for nothing. And get this. Bayzer said, it's so duugh.
Speaker 2: She woke up one morning, oh my gosh, and Piper was in second.
Speaker 1: Oh, so she felt obligated to pay more.
Speaker 2: She hasn't paid. I've known the ones who paid seventy five dollars and she's so mad at me for doing it. And that was a gambler in me. I started gambling then with that.
Speaker 1: And so then no way these votes are legit. There's no way.
Speaker 2: Baser said. She did one vote in the morning when Piper was in second, and after she did that one vote, she was in first out of all the cats in the world, and by one vote.
Speaker 1: It's that close. You know what they're doing. They're making you think it's that close because you know what they want you to do. String us along, pay more money, pay for more votes, and your cat's gonna go up, and then the next person's gonna see it. They're gonna pay for their cat, and next day, you know, wai la, none of you want a dang thing.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell Baser because I always had this in the back of my mind, but now that you're actually putting some validity to it.
Speaker 1: Like do you know what I'm talking about? How people put that up all the time about so I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not on Facebook, so I've never seen one of the kind.
Speaker 1: Oh it's like, oh, my mom could be the top gardener our in our state if you'll vote for it. And it's like, that's not real. It's not real, guys. Those can't be real. There were like one hundred cats. I want to message, so how does it cancel? So some of the people are losing. Of course they're losing because they have to narrow it down. Yes, I swear one of the cats looks like an AI bought the one that's beating us, Smoky freaking bot from Russia. Dude, Smokey probably belongs to the cat magazine. Smokey is their in house cat. But anyways, Piper just made it to the next round. Congratulate Piper. Piper did what the bears couldn't do, advanced and is now. So after fifteen does it go down to like ten, does it go down to five? How does it work? I believe so, so I didn't go fifteen to one.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a typical Nigerian prince scam. They're gonna put us into certain levels so you think you're working towards something when you're working towards nothing.
Speaker 1: And this is gonna go on for the next six months of voting, but.
Speaker 2: It will still you guys can still vote for free. No, none of our listeners have paid, but I have paid. I've lost seventy five dollars. I'm fine to lose seventy five to a scam. It's all for Piper though, well, but here for the at the risk of winning ten thousand dollars, would you throw up seventy five bucks?
Speaker 1: I haven't done more. No, I would. I okay, I understand what you're saying. Okay, but I just always see those voting things and I don't believe them. And he right away.
Speaker 2: Bro, Here's the thing that's haunted me ever since I stopped gambling. I'm still doing gambling stuff and losing. Oh me, moore, what did I do with Baser? There was some other thing. It was uh oh, it was like secret Santa or black Angel or what was it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: At Christmas parties, you do a hidden Angel. Oh, uh dirty Santa, dirty Santa, dirty Sanna. Yeah, dirty Santa, I don't know. And we would do it and I would get soft Sanda, yes, not soft Sanda. Hey, I would get the worst gift. I was like, I'm not even gambling and I'm still losing.
Speaker 1: I mean, I want listen, I want Piper to win, I really do.
Speaker 2: I've been putting up videos every day of her when she gets up from a nap, when she's sleeping. I mean, we got to move off this. The truckers hate this.
Speaker 1: Kind of time.
Speaker 2: They like talking about Abby.
Speaker 1: I want to say, I want to encourage sore losers nation to go vote for Piper.
Speaker 2: They have, they've helped. We're on to the next round. We're fine, but.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine that it's real. But to get in first place, like, do you want to be in first place right now? Or do you want to wait a week to be in first place? Do you want to send a message to the other cats or is it like hey, slow play it and we don't want to get in first place till last week?
Speaker 2: Definitely not. But also I think that also could play into why it is maybe possibly considerably a scam because you didn't know it first that you did didn't want to be first. It was kind of oh top, it seemed like you wanted to be first. That's why I paid the money. But now if you read the fine print, there's different groups, there's different echelons to this tiering. Oh god, so in her group at one point she was top twenty. But I do believe there's no more groups, and there's one final group that we're in right now, and we are top fifteen.
Speaker 1: So when you're hey, when you're iced over this weekend, when you're snowed in, vote for Piper. Vote for Piper to win the scam.
Speaker 2: I will tell you when we were doing it, at first, I didn't see the little small and very very small parentheses it says group, So you had thought it was working towards I thought I won the ten thousand like two weeks ago. But it was just for our group. That's all I got to.
Speaker 1: Say on it.
Speaker 2: Dude, no more questions, guys, hang up in list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll take a break. We're right back, bro.
Speaker 2: One of the things you never talked about is your feelings on that iceman passed at the end of the game.
Speaker 1: The iceman passed what iceman passed?
Speaker 2: Fingernail polish?
Speaker 1: What about him?
Speaker 2: How you watched it, what your emotions were. That was the craziest hell Mary ever. Caleb Williams. When it was like the final play of the game, it was fourth down and he runs backwards all the way to the fifty yard line, launches it into the end zone at Soldier Field.
Speaker 1: Relation is that one the end of the game? Man correct?
Speaker 2: So that kind of changes it in your memory. I understand that. How crazy did you go?
Speaker 1: I'm really crazy? Even here. Here's the thing. Even my wife, who doesn't care a crap about sports, saw it and she was like what what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: She did the whole She freaked out, just as I did. She actually had an emotional reaction, audible reaction to that play. It did suck it like that I did. And the kids jumped up and down on the couch. They enjoyed it. It was a really cool moment. Uh when he first started running backwards, though here we are a week later talking about it. When he first started running backwards, I was like, oh my god, here's the Caleb Williams that I'm used to running backwards when there's pressure instead of stepping up in the freaking pocket. And then he wings it and I'm like, oh, oh my gosh, it was amazing. It was amazing. It was really fantastic.
Speaker 2: Regardless of these microphones. I just wanted to know what you were doing for it. I never asked you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was at my house and I was jumping up and down. I stood up at that point because I was like, oh my gosh, fourth down, Oh my gosh. And then he starts running backwards, and I'm like, and I was on the right. If you're facing your TV, the TV right there behind you. I was on the right corner of the TV because the kids were on the couch so they needed the left side. I couldn't stand right in the middle, and the wife was over my left should so she was kind of diagonal from the TV when she saw it, and it was bananas.
Speaker 2: Next to the kitchen refresh right.
Speaker 1: Oh, the kitchen refresh. If you did see the pictures on my Instagram, they did in a fabulous job. I mean they came in in three days and changed the kitchen outlook.
Speaker 2: Did you go green or blue?
Speaker 1: It is a dark greenish blue. We went green, but it's I would say it's green. My wife thinks it's greenish blue. I see green. What are you bones? No, I'm not bones. I think it's green, but my wife and I don't see the same color because my old the Ultima is gray as gray can be.
Speaker 2: The Ultimu's rust coach. Please tell me that thing's still not on the street.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's still sit in front of the house. It's in front of the house.
Speaker 2: You know how long that would last in my neighborhood. I'm just not even kidding, bro. People park running cars in the street. It's a no street. It's a no car on the street. Really, neighborhood mine is all parking on the street. Will have a family member over and it will be over for about four hours. And already on the Facebook. Hey guys, just reminder no cars in the street. We see a couple over there on the fourteen hundred block. If you could just have those moved by morning, Oh bro, your car would be booted, towed and in another state by doubt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's bad. Geez.
Speaker 2: We always were like, oh what they're okay, So there's a how do I tell this story? Okay, so there's the trash man, the guy that does our lawn, the Amazon delivery guy, cleaner. Where are we gonna put all the cars because our neighborhood will get mad if there's anything in the street.
Speaker 1: Wow, ours is all street. So everybody loves the street. You know what we don't have, We don't have any in the yard.
Speaker 2: Well, because of that, if there's a one guy, he's must have college kids. If they come home for the weekend, they gotta they park in his yard. See, he's like, awesome, I love this. My grass is done because of this neighborhoo rule. I've been working on my grass all year like his kids from college. We're just parking his front lawn.
Speaker 1: So we're the complete opposite. Ever, it's encouraged to park in the street in my neighborhood beause there are no driveways. Yours is no street.
Speaker 2: All driveway and driveway in grass people do the front lawn and the it lends itself to you gotta run. If you don't run or walk in a neighborhood that has no vehicles, how lazy are you? Like, at what point can you check yourself into a clinic and say I need a GLP one?
Speaker 1: I do have these. I love that because it is hard dodging cars. If you go running like that are parked on the side of the road, and then you got cars driving and it's very crowded on the road. We have a set of old women, there's three or four of them. They walk in the road and they go four across. They got a set on them. They block the damn road. And I'm like, hey, grannies, like, get the out of the way, get them out of the road, walk on the sidewalk. But the reason is that the reason they don't want to walk on the sidewalk because they want to go four wide. If they were on the sidewalk, they'd have to go two by two.
Speaker 2: But are they going to have a car up behind him for lack of a better phrase, or can they walk it really without people driving.
Speaker 1: In and out? No? No, they blocked the road. Now, like you have to slow down and wait, make sure no car is coming on the road, and go around them on the other side of the road. So annoying.
Speaker 2: We got some guy in the neighborhood. Maybe this is just neighborhood stories.
Speaker 1: Neighborhood story. Oh you know what, we forgot to do grocery store stories.
Speaker 2: There's no red or melt back to that in a minute. So there's this guy who must be training for a marathon. He's got a newborn and he's doing Lance Armstrong. He's got the stroller that runs with the person. Yeah, and he's got the whole thing on and he's running with a newborn. I'm like, Buddy, I get we're trying to be an active neighborhood, but maybe the kid should be born more than a day before you take him out on these Ironman runs.
Speaker 1: I think it's good for the kid to get out and get some fresh air. And you want to talk about very difficult and I never realized how difficult it was until I tried it. But to run while you're pushing the stroller unbelievably hard.
Speaker 2: But this is one that's built for that.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't give a damn if it's built for it. Pastin that extreme, you still have to push it swamp tires. And you know what you need your arms for is pumping when you're running. So if you're pushing the stroller, guess what your arm's not doing pumping.
Speaker 2: I get that, But this guy has the thing where he actually almost like a bike. He has his arms rested on the stroller, so he's able to run bike style. Oh, and it almost looks easier. But I will say I don't. Maybe this guy knows me from the show. So there's a couple. It's a runner community, but we all do our own runs. Mean, got it one point five mile. Another guy does like ten miles. I'm like grey life man.
Speaker 1: Woo going? Did you say point five miles? Yeah? Just one one lap round. I don't know accounts as running.
Speaker 2: Yeah it does.
Speaker 1: He sprinted.
Speaker 2: And so there's another dude who's like underg I hope he may listen to Potty. He's undergoing like this crazy weight loss jelly Roll every time I see him my neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Jelly Roll lives in your neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Just think of jelly Roll with that weight loss. The guy will lift his shirt up when he runs by me. Oh, I don't know if he knows me from the show.
Speaker 1: Does he have a gun in his waist? Man? Like? Is he like saying, yo, look what I got.
Speaker 2: No, it's like he's lost a ton of weight. He's proud of his body. Usually all pets. No, it's not him. But usually I'll have like a cutoff on now it's winter, it's changed a little bit, but he'll always just hey like that. I'm just like, what kind of neighborhood you live in? I mean that's why I kind of limit my runs. Bro. I either got iron Man triathlon guy or I got the guy lifting his shirt up.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's an interesting neighborhood. Man, I've never had that in my hood. They don't really right, you got any rockets. They don't really flash their I don't have guys running by and flashing their tummies to me.
Speaker 2: I did tell Laura, did you got a minute?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got a lot of minutes. Been I'm here all day, this is our podcast. You'd go ahead, bazer.
Speaker 2: During the summer, this one girl would walk the family dog every day at the same time.
Speaker 1: And so you always happen to be outside at that time.
Speaker 2: No, she copied my time. That was the same time that I would go run.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: Well, one day during the summer, it was a T shirt and she was just wearing a T shirt, no pants, nothing, no underwear.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wasn't looking with X ray vision.
Speaker 1: Well you said she was wearing nothing but a T shirt.
Speaker 2: It was straight up T shirt, just walk in the neighborhood with the dog.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is the most interesting. So you're telling me this girl had on a T shirt, a dog on a leash, no shoes, no socks, no pants, no shorts, no underwear.
Speaker 2: She had slippers on slides that the kids are wearing so slides and no underwear. I'm thinking senior year and gotta lock the dog. But it always is the same time, so she's responsible with that. And she just headed out, and I mean it was just like this, it's the shirt I'm wearing.
Speaker 1: She was walking in and nothing on her legs, nothing, Hell yeah, hell yeah, I like your neighborhood again.
Speaker 2: Well, and then two seconds later I got the guy lifts his shirt up, like, oh, you know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's for the image. They're a they're a combo. They're testing to see which one you look at. They want to know, Hey, which way does he go. She's like, I'll go by first and I'll just have the shirt on. If he winks, I know he's into me. If you go by and lift up your shirt and he acknowledges you, we know he's into you.
Speaker 2: But it was interesting to say the least. I was like, that's crazy that that's in style.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's not that bad. I kind of like that style. You know what's inking to me? In style tomorrow gloves, hats, boots, snowmagain in twenty twenty six. Oh my goodness, you guys better be ready it's about to get a frisky call. Listen to snow drifts. I cannot wait. We better get snow. We have to get snow because all week. Do you know what I've been doing All week, Ray, I've been telling the boys, guys, let's get ready. We're gonna be sledding this Saturday. It is gonna be sled, sled and more sled. And I have already got the sleds out. We've got snow clothes laid out in piles, so that way we are absolutely ready to go. Does this sound like snow. I don't hear anything there it is that sounds like rain.
Speaker 2: Some people will get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna get rain, and then it's gonna turn into ice, and you gotta be careful. It's gonna be very slippery. It may not look slippery, but guys, that black ice it'll get you. It'll take you down, and it'll take out your tailbone. It'll take out your elbow, your forearm, your shoulder. We don't need that. We need the nation strong and healthy going into twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: It's safe to say we're gonna lose a member of the nation during this storm. What because we are over many states, and there is tons of states affected. I think odds on there's a chance we lose a member of the nation.
Speaker 1: Oh just for a few hours, because their power will be out. But then they'll root, they'll they'll get the power back on and we'll regain them.
Speaker 2: Moment of silence for losing one of our own.
Speaker 1: It was Cappy oh Man.
Speaker 2: His wheelchair went out black ice. He took off for a football field. He was going seventy miles an hour, sliding down the hill and he couldn't get the brakes. They said he landed it, but broke every bone. Moment of silence for Cappy lost him along the coast with the winter durentcho Man, I did want to say this the one thing that blew my mind with this storm go ahead. All the crap people have said, thirty inches, twenty inches, I'm fine with two.
Speaker 1: No, we need more to We need more than two. If we're gonna be sledding, we need four to six. I think for good sled Justin goes. You guys are making a big deal about two inches. We got over ten inches and I go, justin, it's two inches. Oh, justin, check your pants. There's no way it's ten inches.
Speaker 2: No chance, it's two inches. But it's a thick snow. The uh, this is the fact that it'll blow you away. Consider yourself blown.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to get blown. I tried to get blown earlier. I tried to watch them get blown.
Speaker 2: No, blown.
Speaker 1: What was going on?
Speaker 2: A half inch of rain on a tree weighs seven thousand pounds on a big tree? What?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Saw that on the internet. It was a news station that did it half an inch, because how it just gets all the branches gets on the trunk is seven thousand pounds. That's a way to your vehicle.
Speaker 1: That's why they were saying, you're gonna have some trees snapping whack, whack whack. So that's why they end up popping. Popping is what they said. Exploding. Exploding is what they said. Exploding trees. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I can't talk about it. They talked about it on McAfee. That's why I said, popping.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, No, I read an article about exploding trees in the North, and you know why they explode. I didn't even understand what that meant. I thought that was a joke. It's the sap the water.
Speaker 2: It expands, just like it expands and creates potholes.
Speaker 1: That's how you get potholes.
Speaker 2: When it expands on a tree, it blows up the tree.
Speaker 1: Dang, So I gotta look at it for down tree branches this weekend.
Speaker 2: Well, those are the ones for the power. But I mean, you don't really need to worry about it down branch ry. What if there's a random one laying in my backyard. Those are fine. It's the ones that get caught on the power lines to take it.
Speaker 1: That's why the power goes out.
Speaker 2: Power really only goes out because that, like I said, that, the ice ends up weighing a lot more and breaking the lines. If nothing breaks the lines, you're good. It's just either a tree or the way of the ice breaking the lines. And some of our electricians can call in.
Speaker 1: We'll get we'll take those calls right after the break call one eight seven seven, sore losers, We'll be right back. Dude, I now it all makes sense to me. I didn't realize that's what the ice does.
Speaker 2: See, and that kind of brought it to me too. It's not just the the snow. I mean, you can get ten inches and be proud of that. It's the half inch that you gotta watch out for.
Speaker 1: Well, one of my neighbors, I mean, he's real young ho. He's been out of town all week for work. And he texted the wife and he's like, hey, we gotta be ready for the ice. And she's like, an ice. I thought it was gonna snow. He said, no, it's gonna be ice. And she goes, but we've been telling the kids snow snow. He goes, that's okay. If it doesn't snow, we'll just hop it the truck and we'll drive east until we find snow.
Speaker 2: You or your neighbor.
Speaker 1: My neighbor and he's like, and he texted me, do you guys want to go? I'm like, wait, wait, So if it doesn't snow here, we're gonna jump in the vehicle and drive it to the treacherous weather and road conditions to find snow because we told our kids it was gonna snow all week. I said, hey, man, I don't know if you know this, but this my new name has Bennett, and I'm not going to be in it. My name's Paul, and that's up to y'all. Why would you get in the vehicle and drive to go find the snow, because then what if you get stuck there? Like, what if you get stuck in wherever you're at and they don't have a hotel.
Speaker 2: And that's getting cute and from the north, I know all this stuff about winter, and yeah, please tell me more. It's sledding so fun, so fun, But it's the stuff like that, the driving to go get closer.
Speaker 1: To the snow.
Speaker 2: You don't want to get close to this. You don't want to get stuff. Oh I heard there's a crazy hundred car pile up, Well you're going to be a part of it. Oh if we just drive over there will get a beautiful picture. Nope, the best place you can be is at home. You don't want to get close to this crap. So your guy driving and getting cute with the weather, don't get try to get closer to tornadoes. Don't try to Oh when can I stay on this hurricane?
Speaker 1: Get out?
Speaker 2: None of it's worth it? What I want to watch this explosion I get back from the window. Man, you never know if one of those explosions going to kick up a rock.
Speaker 1: He's not really a winter guy either. He's from Alabama, so I don't know that. That's he thinks he's an expert.
Speaker 2: That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. What the driving to go get closer to snow, freezing rain, ice, that if it gets you, it gets you, doesn't it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It's not God's plan. Yeah, and you don't want to mess with God's plan.
Speaker 2: And the forecasters, most part were pretty wrong, gir models, us models. At one point they said thirty inches of snow, we're gonna get about two to four. But the freeze, the sleet comes next, and then after that the freezing rain and then the below zero temps. That's what makes it a skating rink.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, because this tell me if this is a good idea, is if I go out tomorrow morning and I spray in my whole backyard with water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's how they make hockey in Michigan.
Speaker 1: Idiot, And then it'll freeze and my kids can just slid like slide all over the backyard.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I'll put it on steroids for you. Just do some like rocks. If you have just something some sort of barrier that will hold the water, you literally will have a pond for your kids. But you just have to figure out how to hold it in. Otherwise, if you have a dip in your backyard.
Speaker 1: I got a baby pool, like you know those blue plastic pools you buy at Walmart. I'll fill that up and they'll skate on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish it was bigger. But in Michigan, the second it's about to get cold. All right, who's got a low point in their backyard? Put some water in love a pond. Three days, lickety split, you're gonna be playing hockey. That's how. That's literally how NHL was born. Somebody in their backyard with cold temps and a water hose.
Speaker 1: That sounds awesome.
Speaker 2: See, yeah, I was thinking about mine. You need something some sort of like bricks. Any of that stuff works just to hold the water long enough for it to start to freeze. So you would do it right as the tempts are dropping.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I need to go buy bricks cementt to like make the cement dry in between the bricks there's no cracks. Then fill that up with water and I'll have an ice rink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it needs to be a lower spot in your backyard. The grass doesn't matter. Who cares a crab it's a wintertime.
Speaker 1: It'll grow back.
Speaker 2: This will be this is this is your what is it? They say, kids, your uh, let's get to it. We don't do Google. This is your big moment, your say it, core memory, core memory, tom tick tack thing. This is your kid's core memory. When dad built the pond in the backyard. You gotta make it happen. I ain't got kids, man. Soon, Man, you're you're gonna learn that you gotta do all this crap. I'm gonna have some kids when I retire, but not until then. See, we don't got a we don't got a low spot. I think in a city with sidewalks. Oh yeah, you really should be able to build it. What if I go, I got an idea and one better put down some trash bags. Oh you know what I'm saying. So then it's gonna be. I mean, then you'll almost have no bumps on the ice. Like we're talking as close as you can make it to a pool. Your kids are gonna be ice skating on the damn thing.
Speaker 1: And my kids have been asking to go ice skating Dad. How come we've never gone ice skating. We're the only ones in our family they have never been ice skating because their cousins went ice skating and they saw pictures and they were like, we're the only ones in our familyn we only have four cousins. Let's not act like we have a big family. Guys, act like this is bananas. Okay, let's let's relax a little bit, Morgan. I don't know if you're finished with your story. Morgan saying she's going down the hill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's tempting to, you know, being cute with God, Like, there's people dying on this and you're gonna go sled on it. She's talking about going down a hill with freezing rain on it. I'm like, that's how you break your neck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like that.
Speaker 2: It'll be fun with the snow, but there's gonna be sleet and also freezing rain on that thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But if it's just snow, I'm down, Like I mean, but if it's just ice, we're not gonna do it. We can't be doing that at all.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've seen it, with the temperatures and the pink greens, yellows and blue never it could be snow one second and it's sleep the next, and all it takes is that, And it's freezing rain on the hill downtown, and there's gonna be a lot of homeless people to die because a lot of them go up there and smoke crank.
Speaker 1: Really Yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Look out over the yeah, and they talk about all the stuff they're gonna do in their lives, and that thing gets slippery. Man.
Speaker 1: I hope we get them into a shelter. I hope we round them up and you know, get them into a warm place, like maybe we open Bridgestone.
Speaker 2: Don't get me on my rant with Cappy, your rent with Cappy? Yeah, happened at the convention.
Speaker 1: Oh I heard about it. Oh that's a warm vent. That's a warm vent. They need to be sleeping on the warm vents. If they don't sleep on the warm vent, I don't feel bad for him. Well.
Speaker 2: I also had went on a whole other tangent about how Cappy has no arms and legs or he has arms no legs, and I said he's ninety percent more productive than the homeless population in Nashville.
Speaker 1: Well, I was very uplifting. If you talk about copy like that, and you want to tell you about my story. So justin Morland, he's a rookie this year, and he's probably welding right now. He's probably welding a pontoon boat together as he listens to this. And man, he came up to me at the end of the convention had me make a video for his brother because he was like, dude, my wife will come next year. And I was like, all right, colonios and my brother. He's like sending a video to my brother, and so I sent a video of his brother and I was like, yo, bro, I don't know what's going to happen the next year. If you're gonna grow stones, you'll be able to come to the convention. I don't know if that'll happen, but you know what I mean, Like, maybe you'll grow up up in the next year and realize you've been missing out on something amazing. You made him get you on cameo no, no, just regular like he had me his phone. Whoa you did him for free at the convention? I did. I sent his brother a little note. Well, I guess he sent it to his brother because his brother sent us an email and he was not happy. He said, my first email to SLN, what's up Sore Loser's Nation. My name is Tyler Morland from Glenn Rose, Arkansas. My brother Justin Morland has been a sore loser for a while now, and he met you guys for the first time at the recent convention. It seemed incredibly fun and he showed me your shout out lunchbox. You told me to grow some balls and come to the next next one. So let me just say, I didn't know yet that you had a swollen testicle, so they might actually be bigger than mine right now. But I will see you if I can't grow them more before the next convention, and I'll be sure to show up. I'm a full time listener now and I'm ready to become a sore loser whatever it takes. Go Cowboys, Go Razorbacks. Thanks guys, Tyler. So to me, Tyler has never listened to the podcast, is what that's telling me. And I sent this video like he had listened to the podcast, and he's probably like, who is this idiot telling me to grow some balls? So I was under the impression that him and Justin like bonded over this, but apparently Tyler maybe never listened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is good though. The rookie class when you took that picture, awesome.
Speaker 1: It wasn't my idea. Oh, that was all Randy's idea. I think said, hey, we should get a whole picture of the rookie class. And I was like, why didn't we do that before? We've never done that before. In Dustin, I mean, this dude from Texas State. He might be a smart guy. He works in AI. He said something very deep. He goes, you actually did do a picture of the rookie class the first year, when you guys took a picture that was all the rookie class. I was like, well done, dude, to Shay. And then yesterday, I'm going through some stuff and old four A he was in the Fantasy League, didn't even mention it this weekend.
Speaker 2: See, that's the thing last year with Jesse Lava, we realized late that he was the I got a system. I got a system. Justin realized it different. Justin my Justin realized that mid podcast convention that he was I got a number.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then Stacy I met her husband this week in Ron and Lo and behold, I'm going through yesterday. Ron was in the ninth Fantasy League. Had no idea.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought Stacy was dating Cappy when I first met Cappy.
Speaker 1: No, Stacy's married to Ron.
Speaker 2: Right, but I thought Cappy and Stacy were together.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what I'm saying. It's like all these dots are connected.
Speaker 2: When I was also connecting cities with people wherever they cheered for a team. I always thought Sam was from Dallas. He's from San Diego. I always thought the Cleveland people were from Cleveland. They're from Toledo.
Speaker 1: That same thing. She was so mad, they're right next door.
Speaker 2: She goes, hey, seriously on the pod, can you say Toledo, like we don't live in Cleveland, because we always said the Cleveland people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Aaron, at least I don't like. I don't know what is Cleveland bad?
Speaker 2: Well, it just negative connotations.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean it's crazy. And I did, uh, I don't know if you checked your venmo.
Speaker 2: Oh you hit me up.
Speaker 1: I hit you on Vinmo.
Speaker 2: Well, it was justin he's been unemployed for two months and you haven't sent high Point yet.
Speaker 1: I know, I said high Point. Yesterday I went through and I did high Point, high Point, high Point, high Point. And let me tell you what I noticed. There were a few people that just scored high Point every damn week.
Speaker 2: Want it better be thirty dollars.
Speaker 1: Uh. Mcalf hurts he won high point like six times.
Speaker 2: Well that's how he made the playoffs. Uh, big Time Tsunami made the playoffs. Uh he won high point seven times? Geez seven, we won it five or six, depending on if you paid mid season a.
Speaker 1: Couple Uh your boy me one time?
Speaker 2: Oh we want it five? Dude, we don't get a shout out because you paid us mid season and then postseason.
Speaker 1: I only paid you for the posting those ones I'm going off of, so they may have want it more. And what's crazy is Big Time Tsunami went on a run and I look at the standings. He won high Points seven times. He outscored me on the season by nine points. So that tells you how close I was.
Speaker 2: That's what makes the difference me having a little feeling that JTT Jonathan Taylor Thomas is.
Speaker 1: Gonna have a big year. He did.
Speaker 2: Justin didn't go with my gut me giving up Judkins Quinchondra Judkins because he was in jail, or he wasn't in jail, but he wasn't on an NFL team. That cost us Justin getting rid of at Courtney Loveland Sutton.
Speaker 1: And Scataboo was good for you man until he died. He did die, But look how he runs. But then now he started being a streamer and he's not very good at it.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, the running you knew Scataboo was always gonna get hurt. He runs like a guy at a bar fight. Man, it's just gross, ugly. He gets it done. It's not one of your smoother runners, like maybe a Bejon Robbins.
Speaker 1: No, he reminds me of all stock boom boom, just running over people.
Speaker 2: They were fun to watch. Man, They're gonna be great with Harball.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's gonna be a good time man, good time sala.
Speaker 2: We got our guy.
Speaker 1: Oh, we did get our guy. No McDaniel, like you said, though, great call good inside source. We'll take a break.
Speaker 2: We're gonna start the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we better start the show man, all right.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do it live.
Speaker 1: Oh the one, two three? So loser, What up? Everybody? I am lunchbox. I know the most about sports, so I'll give you the sports facts, my sports opinions, because I'm pretty much a sports genius.
Speaker 2: What up, y'all? It is Cison. There is gonna be a plan with these cameras, we're gonna build a package and we're gonna sell it to whoever'll buy it. The buyer might be a dollar you never know, or we could try and get people to negotiate against each other. What up y'all? It is Scison. That's from the northern hemisphere. Baser's my wife.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Never never try to add stuff to your intro. It gets hard. What up y'all, Sison, I'm from the North. I'm in Alpha Male. I live on the north side of Ashvia with Bazer my wife. We got two point three three acres. There's gonna be snow, sleet, and then will come the freezing rain on all of that acreage. But it'll probably look beautiful. Who knows. I'll be at a hotel the entire weekend going into next week because iHeart said, we want you safe. Bless them, God, bless them. But yeah, two eggs are gonna be fine. This weekend at Vanderbilt's gonna be so cold usually they're defrosting. Because Justin now lives in Michigan. He's gonna come home soon now that he got the high point thirty dollars that's all he needed and get him a little vehicle and some gas and come on down south mischief man, over to you lunch.
Speaker 1: Do you really stayed in the hotel all weekend? Yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: They randomly hit me up. We want you there Saturday through.
Speaker 1: Tuesday, coming with you?
Speaker 2: Well, I told her, but she wants to be with the cat.
Speaker 1: She's Oh, man, how are you gonna be at a hotel by yourself?
Speaker 2: And Beaser's gonna be out in the country by herself. I ain't gonna be by myself. I'm gonna be surrounded by my closest friends at tent roof.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm gonna be surrounded by my friend Mickey and ultraum.
Speaker 2: I don't think me and MCKITTI can constitutes as me by myself.
Speaker 1: Oh my apologies, I forgot your feet work and you can walk over to the alcoholic beverage place, oh called a bar.
Speaker 2: I wanted it perfect to where I could just go in Sunday night. Kind of cool to go in a hotel a couple of days during the week so I could still chill and party it up on the weekend with Baser. But work was like, no, no, no, we're not joking about this. It's gonna be very serious. You need to leave Saturday morning. I'm like, okay, So I'm just gonna until the bar is open. I will be sitting in a hotel room on the floor.
Speaker 1: Wow, by myself. That's rough.
Speaker 2: But yeah, with her work computers and stuff, Beazer had to stay home and the cat. I go, the cow be fine by itself for a week. But she didn't think that.
Speaker 1: I understand. She's got to gotta make sure that cat is in prime condition for the voting. She has to put updated pictures because if you're gonna win, you gotta be streaming live with the cat.
Speaker 2: And she Baser texted me and goes, I need you to pick up four bottles of champagne. And I go, oh, that's funny, and she goes, no, I'm serious.
Speaker 1: Oh she's gonna drink all those by herself. Four days I'm away. Oh one a day, Yeah, one a day. Why Ray is away?
Speaker 2: But yeah, this storm, dude, this storm is interesting.
Speaker 1: It's crazy man.
Speaker 2: The guy down the hallway, Yeah, I guess they hooked the two producers for whatever.
Speaker 1: They've bent over backwards. They just bend us over.
Speaker 2: And it's me and him and we're both at the hotel and he goes, hey, man, I'll just be there with a bottle of bourbon in my PlayStation if you want to come over. Whoa, I'm gonna pass on that one.
Speaker 1: But uh, well no, why why would you not? Why would why would you pass?
Speaker 2: And him shot first shot? Playing Madden?
Speaker 1: Oh you got a first down, you gotta do a shot. Oh my god, hey, hey touchdown, Ray, I gotta do a belly button shot out of you. I mean that sounds like a perfect weekend. I don't know what's wrong.
Speaker 2: I mean, don't get me wrong. Hotel rooms are amazing until you're by yourself and you have no friends and you're just looking at.
Speaker 1: But you got that guy with bourbon. You guys can sit in the bed lean you know, and play Madden all day. How fun? Right?
Speaker 2: But well, let me just say this. For the people that travel for work, there is no lonelier feeling than being in a hotel room. It doesn't matter five star, four star. It could be the Astoria Waldorf Astoria.
Speaker 1: In New York City. Oh that's a nice one. We stayed there.
Speaker 2: Being South Beach by yourself, guys, there is not a lonelier feeling on the planet. So with all that said, maybe I'll go hang out with the guy with bourbon and PlayStation man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so, I mean watch the games together. That was literally his pitch to me.
Speaker 2: Oh, and he hits me with because we're talking about what time we're gonna because you don't know exactly.
Speaker 1: Wait, you see it's sleep, then it's freezing rain. See I don't see that till like at least afternoon, right, I mean, well, guess what, homie hits me with what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know exactly when it's gonna be going down, but I'm just gonna head up there at ten am until they let me in the room. I'll just be in the lobby if you want to join. So the pitch is, I'm gonna hang out in the lobby, you and me, sneaking bourbon underneath a coat, and then after that, for the post game, we're gonna go to your room and play Madden.
Speaker 1: McKenny, are you saying me, McKinny, are you ready to go out yet? Nobody? He's dead serious.
Speaker 2: He's got my number, So I'm just gonna hit him with you ready, don't drink? I gave up the bottle.
Speaker 1: Oh until he sees you on Instagram out with McKitty. Noah, he's older. I don't think he's got that. You're probably right. Let me let me check out the Hourly dude. Let me see what we're doing here. Uh so tomorrow Hourly? What is this?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. You're not gonna pull it up with weather channel dot com. You need one of them apps.
Speaker 1: Why because they're the ones.
Speaker 2: You pay for where they actually break it down and use metrics instead of numbers and pretty pictures.
Speaker 1: Okay, starting at eight am, lights No nine, ten eleven am twelve snow, then A one and two is wintery mix, and then starting at three freezing rain.
Speaker 2: Late night, it's gonna get sticky.
Speaker 1: Oh then it's freezing rain all the way to oh my gosh, all the way through eleven am on Sunday morning. Guys, we probably won't have a pod Monday. He did tell me he text me. Okay, has he texted you yet? Thank god? Oh man? So where are you gonna watch the games? You're gonna watch it at the hotel or at the bar. Well, this is what I told Baser. I said, ideally there's a bomb they went blowing when we were on the pod. They just blew. Why did they not blow while I was out there? I wanted to see them blowing up? Closing personal God.
Speaker 2: I want to go to Demumbrian where we did the convention a little bit. Some of those bars in there daily?
Speaker 1: Yeah and happy does Nashville Golf Zone?
Speaker 2: Are they into number in? No?
Speaker 1: No, Buddy Zone is not.
Speaker 2: The Uh the games are best at that type. I don't want to be alone again in my hotel room, sitting there on my bed watching you.
Speaker 1: Want to come over the crib? I tell you what, don tell you what, Jim.
Speaker 2: They gotta put Romoh Jim, it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be a good one. Oh Jim, it looks like wait, is that Abby and Arnold making out of the fifty yard line? Oh? Get that off our tv, Jim. Either it's cold out here. She's happy to see us. Her headlights are on on her feet. I mean, well that's her chest. Sorry my bad. Oh man, they are pointing at me, Jim. Jim nance here with Tony Romo. Tony, who wins it? D Jim, Jim.
Speaker 2: I love Romo.
Speaker 1: People are rude for making fun of him from noises. It's gonna come down to the fourth corner, Gym. You know it's whoever has that ball?
Speaker 2: I last, Uh, Tony, what do you think that this type of precipitation looks like.
Speaker 1: It's sticky? Jim? I like him.
Speaker 2: Romo's great, But yeah, I want to watch that at a bar. It really playoff type games. Those are big moments, you know, you know you remember those moments. Well, where'd you see the crazy hill Mary pass?
Speaker 1: I was at my standing right right side of the TV, right corner.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I was with a guy bottle of bourbon, him halfway down and he just beat me at Madden and we were in our undies. Oh that's the story.
Speaker 1: I tell ye. That's weird. And I mean, are you cheering for any team? Are you cheering? Uh? Well?
Speaker 2: I did say before the season NFL, not before the season, sorry, before before the playoffs, I said Patriots and Rams.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you might be right.
Speaker 2: And before that two days before I told Kevin Patriots and Broncos, but changed it at the last second. Broncos and Rams, but changed it at the last second. So I actually called three of the four final teams. A lot of ones in there. I get it, shit it, but to be right is pretty cool. So and then I said Rams all the way. So I gotta have Rams and Patriots for one person in the building, Kevin to think that I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You I want I want the Rams to win as much as Matthew Stafford was a lion, and you know what I mean, I think he is so freaking good and I think we undervalue how good he was because he was on such terrible teams in Detroit.
Speaker 2: But he's won it before.
Speaker 1: Stop. I understand. I do believe that he is going to win the super Bowl and retire like this would be the perfect ending Hall of Fame career. Win the MVP, win the Super Bowl, go out on top and ride away in the sunset. And then I want the Patriots so Kevin can go to the super Bowl and watch him.
Speaker 2: What both of our explanations included, Kevin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want Kevin to have that experience where he gets to watch his favorite team in the Super Bowl live in person.
Speaker 2: But the real question is does he have tickets or he has a hookup?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh okay, yeah, wow, Yeah, he's getting off working crowd. Yeah freaking great. I mean pick got to pick up the slack, yeah and win now here's the thing. Everybody thinks it's a done deal. The Patriots are winning that game. No, it's not. Nick Foles with the absolute most savage tweet ever. Did you see it?
Speaker 2: Yes, backups, back up.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what. No, I don't know if that he said, don't don't.
Speaker 2: Sleep on backups because he won the Super Bowl as a backup. Congrats funny. It was funny a week ago and he took it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like all tweets, they're funny. Two drinks in. Not the next morning the uh Patriots rams funny winner loss.
Speaker 1: I'll be watching the games. I would hope I'll watch the games. I know batters Box then think I watched football, but I will. I don't know if Battersbox will watch because the Niners are out.
Speaker 2: So guys, don't quote me on this stat. Do quote me on the tree stats seven seven pounds with freezing rain.
Speaker 1: How about Indiana? Man, that was awesome.
Speaker 2: We're gonna break down the college football playoff.
Speaker 1: We broke down the Bears. Kata Williams, Hail Mary. But my question was that in the Indiana is the most improbable champion we've ever seen in college football ever?
Speaker 2: Great thanks. Every sports center person has said that in the last five days.
Speaker 1: How amazing is that coach?
Speaker 2: Freaking dude, I went to college with a bunch of kids from Indiana. Thank god they didn't text me. How amazing is that coach Signati?
Speaker 1: Unbelievable? And I saw the signetti cigarette shirts, saw it.
Speaker 2: The game that I was gonna say this stat. Don't hold me to it, guys, before I was so rudely interrupted. Sorry, a dog in this type of a game bigger than a minus five spread is ten and oh really against the spread, so it doesn't mean they win the game, but Broncos are going to keep it close. That's just such a dirty line, which agrees with what you just.
Speaker 1: Said, Tanano against the spread and six times they've won straight up, So do not quote me on that.
Speaker 2: But I believe I read it correctly. It's just a dirty lie. It's a dirty line. Jim, Dude, you're gonna be iced in. There's gonna be no reason you can't watch the games. Guys, enjoy the weekend recover from sore Losers Convention. If you were there, if you didn't bother to show up, think about what you miss, think about how you can improve your behavior and show up next year.
Speaker 1: That's all I can say.
Speaker 2: And because I'm a man of the people and I tell a story, I always like to have some sort of payoff. I have got to take my man up on his offer. I gotta go see the bottle of bourbon in the PlayStation in the room. Yeah, the dude's like fifty five. I gotta go see this setup and just laugh to myself, and then I gotta bail. I got a fake an emergency, somebody I know slipped on ice. Gotta go something. But I have got to take a picture of this hotel room for the nation, please.
Speaker 1: I gotta do.
Speaker 2: Like how funny is the idea of me Telby with you and that dude, dude me him a bottle of Maker's Mark and a PlayStation one in the background. It's on a low point in my career.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I just got to say last week I talked about the convention, and I talked about Coaches Convention one, and there was a couple that were engaged, and there were they brought a friend and they got snowed into Vegas and I thought they were going back to North Dakota and they I don't know how long they got stuck in Vegas. We never heard from him again, never knew if they even made it back. Cappy, No, this is Coaches conventioned one copy. Oh, we knew he made it back. I got an update, Coachers. I just listened to Friday's pod and I heard you talking about the engaged couple and their friend they got stuck in Vegas. After CC one, we were that couple. We were stuck in Vegas for an extra three days due to a snowstorm back home in North Carolina. We still listen to every pod since CC one. We got married, bought and renovated our home, and had our first baby boy. All of these life events have kept us from coming back, Hoping we can make it next year to CEE C six, do me a solid and return to Vegas so I can be a degenerate gambler at the blackjack table.
Speaker 2: Chris in Brooklyn, But we just can't go to Vegas. We got too many people in recovery. Unless that changes over the next planning six months. You did your July first date yep. And I'm just gonna say, Chris in Brooklyn, I'm glad you're still around. I want to know is that friend still in the picture? Does that friend still hang out with you guys? And then there's another couple that would come to the convention. They didn't do social media. They lived in California.
Speaker 1: They would always branch Off go to the Vegas Night's game and they would drive in. And he is a big dude. And I don't know if they are still listen Big texts. Whatever happened to big texts? Big dude bald? Is he still around? That's right? People. I think about Man the Weed brothers from Colorado, they still around. I don't know. It's a lot of people. I think about Man, the kid that in the motorcycle accident, Miguel. Why didn't he come? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yo, geez, man, you know.
Speaker 1: Why he didn't come. He was tired of wearing cowboy gear. He was tired of the cowboys letting him down. He was just he runs his mouth all year, and he disappeared the convention. Maybe his wife said you're grounded. I don't know. His wife's a sweetheart. We gotta go. I'm gonna stop this video. Yeah, stop it, man, Hey buy YouTube? Bye bye, stop that beast. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just want to make sure it stopped. Maybe am I stopping this or keeping it?
Speaker 1: Now? We're good man, we're going right.
Speaker 2: It's recording still, Oh it is? I just want to see if this thing stops. You said by YouTube? Oh and it went split screen?
Speaker 1: Did it really?
Speaker 2: That's how it ended?
Speaker 1: Oh that's legit, dude. Did we get comments? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Tell me who he was, mister BS two s coaches? What up?
Speaker 1: What up?
Speaker 2: Video and audio is perfect? Laugh my ass off. Ray you might need to start getting a weekly spray tan like bones what Jane? Yes? More videos, Heather, Justice for cat calendars. Tito. That's a scam for sure, Kirsten, Hello, doesn't even look like a listener might have stumbled.
Speaker 1: On our video.
Speaker 2: Tito establishing dominance. He's the alpha. I don't know what the exact stuff they're commenting on Enoch. You guys should read live comments from the losers on here we are knock again, rest in peace?
Speaker 1: Cappy? Oh as you said, Yeah, we lost him in the snowstorm. Enoch again? Enoch is everywhere. I'm from.
Speaker 2: Pr joined the Coast Guard. They sent me to Arkansas straight out of boot camp. Saw more snow in one year to last me a lifetime.
Speaker 1: Pr is Puerto Rico.
Speaker 2: Wow, Jenny Coaches, Enoch is a show over.
Speaker 1: Enoch?
Speaker 2: Laugh out loud? Uh Heather again. My three and five year old were jamming to the drum line in the car. Can y'all play it longer? Like six or seven minutes? Cords are great, We're back.
Speaker 1: We are back.
Speaker 2: Dude, dude what we had three people watching it? Kid?
Speaker 1: Hey, lay next stop. We're mister beast man. We're mister beast man. I'm gonna tell you, Hey, I got a name Coachers. You posted on the graand one hundred pictures of the same four people. Did anyone go to the convention this year? What is going on?
Speaker 2: Every picture? Sam me, you and Sherry?
Speaker 1: That's from Jeff Kamiski. Man, Hey, Jeff, Sorry you didn't get any of those pictures. Man, we've got to take pictures of you. Man, that's our fault. Apologies. Oh wait, you weren't there so you wouldn't know. There's a lot of damn people. Can jerk you guys.
Speaker 2: Use creative angles to just post the same four people. Didn't look like a good turnout. There are only four people at the convention. Man, what do you wants to do? Busted we're busted, dude. One picture I don't even it was at Pins. I took a picture of the whole Pins. I said, crazy turnout, but it was really just our section right in front. But it was the whole group, the entire Nashville at Pins.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that was good stuff, alrightman, this ye