Speaker 1: All right, guys. Injuries from the game. Leonard Floyd had a right shoulder ended up I think third quarter not returning. Brock perty right elbow just got hit on his elbow. We think of some nerve stuff playing again fouls. Uh, calf did not return either. Is there any imaging or anything that here about the the elbow. It didn't tell me. I doubt It'll probably check on tomorrow, but not exactly sure.
Speaker 2: Is his status for next week? Up in the year? Yea, How how do you feel that you guys played today against it? You know, what do you guys consider this the game playing for pride?
Speaker 1: Or how do you guys approach it?
Speaker 2: How you feel like?
Speaker 1: Try to approach it the same way we approach every game, try our hardest to win and try to play our best. I thought the guys played real hard. I thought they competed had I thought every chance to beat a real good football team there. Obviously not everything was perfect, and I thought, you know, we weren't able to sw him down enough on defense. Uh, it's a real good offense, but still thought we should swa him down a little bit more. Thought the difference in the game though, was, you know, and the didn't obviously the type of game it was. They'd been in a number of those games this year. But we had to win it in a shootout, and I thought the difference was our two two turnovers and getting none Once that happened, I kind of that's why you end up losing by one score.
Speaker 3: The song seemed to be the hot end that you like to deal tonight, and uh, let's say that it was one of his strongest performances against one of the best teams in the NFL. What did you see out of him and why do you think he was able to kind of come a lot to nine versus of the games earlier this season.
Speaker 1: That's I mean, he just he had better stats tonight, So you know, that's how it looks for receivers. But you know, when the ball came his way, he did a good job, made some good catches, had some big plays. And it doesn't always work that way for whiteouts, but when it came his way, he did a real good job. Be man coverage well and the ball caught the ball roll well too.
Speaker 2: How do you evaluate the night that party had?
Speaker 1: It seemed like he had a real good night. You know, some of those two picks or two tough ones, but you know, it seemed like he was playing a pretty high level. Just the ball sailed on him. I sailed on the first one, the one versus man coverage, and I think he thought the free safety was playing deeper than he was, and free safety just read his eyes and teed off on It looked like Cover three, but I think it was a Tampa two player.
Speaker 2: Packed up Moody pretty solidly in the last few days.
Speaker 1: Do you see this, Do you have to start really evaluating that position? I mean, we already are. We're evaluating all positions. I was just, you know, early week, I was saying some of the things that he's gone through this year, which you know, our facts, just him coming back from that injury and everything. And today wasn't a great day by no means. You know, he missing the fifty one yard field goal, you know, the fifty eight yard field goal, that's you know, just a god to have it situation, and you know, not can be too hard on him for that far of a kick, but I know he's capable of making that, and it looked like he got the distance. I think he just missed it. And but obviously that extra point. I don't know how the snapped in the hold were. We'll look at that one when we see the tape. But I gotta make that extra point point.
Speaker 2: How much of it seems like a mental or complience?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Oh, I don't know. I don't know about people's mental.
Speaker 2: How do you think that that position group? Uh?
Speaker 1: I thought they did a good job. I mean just you know, both of our left tackles come in just being on someone else's practice squad last week and being able to come in here and play in this game. You know, I think that's the first time I've ever started a guy who was on someone else's practice squad a lot last week at this time. So they did a real good job of just learning the terminology and stuff. I don't think they made too many mistakes, and I just appreciate them battle and putting themselves out there. And you know, we scored a lot of points, so obviously they were part of that.
Speaker 2: You put so much emphasis on taking the ball away with the special ball meetings and everything, and since the why we kind to give two takeaways is that I think I asked you this the other day, but how do you call for that.
Speaker 1: Few Oh, it's extremely tough. It's not to win when you don't get the ball like that. And didn't seem like we had many opportunities today, which you got to create your own opportunities. This past month, I think we have created a couple and haven't come down with it. But today I didn't see too many opportunities.
Speaker 2: Just to clarify, what was your level of concern that.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't think so. I mean, I'm just speculating right now. I know everyone when they hear about Brock's elbow and stuff, just like me, you think of the elbow injury from a couple of years ago. But you know, just talking to doctors, you just got hit in the right spot and when you get hit there, you're just your nerves go and you can't feel much. But hopefully it'll be all right. How do you feel about the culture of this team where you had guys flying around and playing I thought pretty fast today even despite this is week seventeen, and I mean, I'd be extremely disappointed if they didn't. I mean, I don't I don't get how people can't play that way just cause of week seventeen or just cause of you're not in the playoffs. I mean it's the NFL. He get paid a lot to do it, and if you're the right type of guy, then it should never be a question. And I believe we do have the right type of guys. And you know, our guys play their asses off. Today just didn't play good enough in a lot of areas and that's all of us. And but I I've never never questioned our guys effort or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Oh was there uh of a fourth or old touchdown to say Brown?
Speaker 1: Was there a miscommunication and coverage them?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I looked like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was picked to Devo and how he's played the last two weeks. He kind of set the momentum early on in this one on their birth drive, but then to come off a week like he did in Miami seemingly is also catching a rhythm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the mean de Bo's gots has played two good games and he was a real good player. So it's it's a matter of time before he does. Did say report cat that nineteen yard catch up? Believe on fourth and three was servous communication on that?
Speaker 2: Please one? Yes?
Speaker 1: Sore motion. I think two people went with the running back and they left him alone.
Speaker 2: What what was Dob's with the kid two and woud he possibly start we possibly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll look into that always, just once I start thinking about Arizona and stuff tomorrow, just you know, with some of our line issues and things like that. I and how the game could be. I thought it could turn into a scrambling type day, not knowing how it would go. And uh, I thought Dog was giving us the best chance for that reason. It's a hell of a job coming in there on his drive really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know this game did mean as far as the rest of the season, But to be able to have that many young guys out there making plays, does it kind of seem as if you have some promise going into the next season.
Speaker 1: I think everything is connected, good, good or bad. I think it can lead to good things the next year. I mean, we're going through this. By no means are we happy with what we're going through. But I fully expect us to get better for going through this. I mean, even if it wouldn't have even it could have gone worse today, I expect us to learn a lot here going through this stuff, and I expected to make us a better team next year. And when the season over is over, I cannot get wait. I can't wait to get started figuring out how to do that wayn Nick most was played tonight. But what does that mean to you? And what does that mean to this team? Means he is who we think he is. Uh, football is important to Nick. He's gotten healthier here in the last ten days and stuff, and you know, it was it was unfortunate how his health struggled and during that stretch, and now he's starting to get better health wise. He's been you know, got out of Miami game pretty clean, had a good week, and I wish we were going to the tournament, so told play longer. Alright, guess thanks