Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, yeah, Hi, this is Paul Donkler Akay donc calling from fitness. I was looking for our remember Alicia.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, what's up? My name is Paul Donkler, like I said, but everybody knows me as donk So I'm the manager on do you right now at the gym? So I was just calling you back based on a complaint you had.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: So what's up? Like, what's going on?
Speaker 3: So it's just super frustrating. You know, a lot of people do this, but this particular person, I mean, you know, they're going to get on a piece of equipment and they're just going to cast for ten minutes straight. I mean that is insane. People are waiting to use that equipment.
Speaker 1: Okay, So absolutely ridiculous. So I talked to the dude.
Speaker 2: There are a couple issues that we do have here, okay, Okay. So one, they were specifically using it as it should be used, so I cannot fault them for that, and I won't be able to send an email based on that.
Speaker 3: But what do you mean?
Speaker 1: I don't understand, I asked him.
Speaker 2: I say, hey, dude, what are you doing on the equipment because I got to complain about you and he was like, bro, I'm posting my workouts on Insta And then I checked his Insta and yes, he is posting his workouts on Instagram. We encourage all of our clientele to post their workouts on social media every time they're in the gym.
Speaker 3: Can't he move to the side.
Speaker 2: Well, the issue isn't really with him or that type of behavior. The issue actually lies with you. And yeah, so I want you hear me out, okay, because like that might have put you on guard a little bit, but I want you to take your guard down.
Speaker 1: Girl me, I'm not a girl like whatever you like to be called. Like, oh, that's cool.
Speaker 2: So what I wanted to let you know though, is like you actually don't post your workouts on any sort of social media platform.
Speaker 3: I don't want to post my workouts online.
Speaker 1: Okay, I should be going to the gym where I don't have to do that.
Speaker 2: Well, like, wouldn't you want to post? I looked at your social media and all was like, dude, she's banging right like you obviously work out, you know, and it's like it would be really like, it would be a good look for us if you would post and you're not like, but maybe because you're worried about sitting on the equipment, Like if you want to, you can sit on the equipment for as long as you want, as long as you're posting like a like a sick VID for souls, you know you're a moron and.
Speaker 3: I cannot like, I don't I'm moving by talking to.
Speaker 2: DONK is not like offended by any of that, because Donk would also be upset, like if he was losing his gym membership.
Speaker 1: So DONK wants you to know are.
Speaker 3: Talking about yourself in third person? Do you know how that is?
Speaker 2: Do you understand there's only two people here on the phone, me and you, There's nobody else.
Speaker 1: I can assure you that I think you.
Speaker 3: Need professional help. I'm quitting your gym. I don't want to be there anyway, So haven't I like DONK hope you really you know things work out for you real well at your studentable gym.
Speaker 2: DOUNK, can you tell your friend Kayla will up for me before before you hang up? Like if you haven't hung up already, what, Yeah, DONK saw your friend Kayla the other day, Donk is interested.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what is going on.
Speaker 2: Oh this is actually Jewel from the Jewel Show doing a phone rank on you and your friend Caylea.
Speaker 1: Set you up. Stop it's a joke.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm going to kill you.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 2: Well, she said, you've been complaining to the gym about people sitting on the equipment and wanted me to call you the worst.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I really thought I was getting Now my blood is so I have so much energy. I'm gonna go work it off.
Speaker 1: At the gym. Yeah, but when you do, make sure you're posting about it. Okay, wake up every morning with Jubile Phone Franks weekday mornings on the twenties