Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: I hate this stupid studio with this mic that I have to literally be standing all the way up here for because we can't just have normal microphones like we used to. I do, Yeah, I know you do.
Speaker 1: Because you're on, because I'm the host, because you're such a stuff on.
Speaker 3: Live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is serial Killers.
Speaker 1: What do you learn about broadcasting?
Speaker 2: Please, this is not even broadcasting. It's a podcast. Must do whatever you want. I could literally stop and start whenever it's a post.
Speaker 1: You can't have the video won't sync up the audio.
Speaker 2: It's a podcast.
Speaker 1: I care you.
Speaker 3: Live from the farm Fresh Dairy Studios. This is serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Almost hit me in the face. I'm over it.
Speaker 1: You did it again, I'm over it. There are times a charm.
Speaker 3: Studios. This is a serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're nasty. Welcome to the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is serial Killers. It's a podcast where we talk about cereal. We'll try it and I will you know whether you should buy it or not. You know, there are definitely at least I would say, one person here that has never heard this podcast before. This is the first time listen for you. Just so you know, we rate cereals with a five bowl scale. You know, if you would be like stars, it's bowls, you know, because we're trying to be cool and fun bowls hip. So up to five bowls is what we do hip. So if it's a five bowl cereal, that's a really good cereal. If it's one, it's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And if it's a spoon, that's a half a bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if it's a puky face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that means no balls, no spoons, that's bad. Well, guess what we're right in the middle of Andrew whatsover. It's the Passover, Yeah, you know, it's when the Jews had to run out of Egypt and they didn't have enough time to let the bread rise, and that's why we got MATSA.
Speaker 2: That's not the forty days and forty nights, is it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: Okay, well then definitely not what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Isn't that in a song literally days and forty nights? Maybe that's from some song? Okay, Yeah, no Passover.
Speaker 2: You have a tray with glass swear sitting on top of packing whatever paper.
Speaker 1: Cooper will love it. I have to take it home, not if I kick it, don't kick it all. If you just be gentle in here, everything's fine.
Speaker 2: You know I have gigantic feet.
Speaker 1: You do so. Secret Squirrel joel Over at the shop right, I'm afraid sent me a video of all the Passover cereals that they had, So I went and bought this one because it was on sale. Andrew, that's how I buy cereal.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's Giffin. We've done a couple. We did the fruit when we did the cocoa one, so this year we're gonna do the honey flavored crispy Oh's.
Speaker 2: I don't if my memory serves correctly, I have never have I ever enjoyed a Passover serials?
Speaker 1: No, you like the ones, the pillow with the caramel, the Manischevitz one it had like you Tella. Yeah's how what his name was? I could look it up, but I won't. I guarantee you this is gonna have the well, I don't want to guarantee. But these cerias usually have the foil bags inside. Yeah, let's see you think.
Speaker 2: No plastic?
Speaker 1: Yeah, weird plastic. Look at that.
Speaker 2: That's like white foil.
Speaker 1: There's also nothing, It's like nothing. It's like two bowls in here the way we eat cereal. Yeah, you know, look at look at the back compared to the right.
Speaker 2: This is a dumb question. But it's Passover because it was prayed over.
Speaker 1: It wasn't prayed over. It's kosher because the Rabbi says it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they burned the uh Okay, it's kosher for Passover. Got it. I free, there's some there's some ritual with it.
Speaker 2: I know. We say this literally every year when it's the Passover episode of burn all the bread. Yeah, and then you're like, I'm not a good Jew. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm a pretty okay Joe prepared.
Speaker 2: For Passover under the strict rabbinical supervision of the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well that's a mouthful cholesterol free.
Speaker 1: Well that's good because I have to watch my cholesterol.
Speaker 2: Oh you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I actually just had a physical. I'm going to do my blood work next week, and I'm scared. I'm scared.
Speaker 2: I mean, you worked out.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. Cholesterol runs in my family. Every family, everyone has a high. Cholesterol runs in my family, you idiot.
Speaker 2: Cholesterol runs in my family.
Speaker 1: Runs through veins too, And okay, I just I gotta be careful. I try to eat things that are cholesterol free.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So so the honey flavored Crispy O's by Giffen.
Speaker 1: I bet there's potato in here. I bet there's some potato.
Speaker 2: There is no smell. No, this is like a science experiment.
Speaker 1: You know. They look you know what they look like. They look exactly like your three wishes.
Speaker 2: Uh. Yeah, by the way, has a smell.
Speaker 1: Wonderful family. Yes, they're really great people, the Wish and Grads.
Speaker 2: And in our last episode you heard us esquhy so called three Wishes.
Speaker 1: No I knew why. I told you, and you're like, let me check with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they clarified and they also then said what the other three wishes were on the back of the box. Yes, great, I let me tell you something. They are obviously doing very well because they're in all the major supermarkets. I see them a shop, right, there's stuol Lenards over by my house. They so they're doing well.
Speaker 1: I don't always love the cereal, but they're doing some thing right. You know what it is that the problem is I.
Speaker 2: Want to be on our show, so I really think that we should interview them. I would be fascinated to know how they got the idea.
Speaker 1: It says it all in the box.
Speaker 2: But it's so cool to interview people, so it's not just us two talking all the time. I guess then when we have opportunities like that, we should really see Sure. No, I don't actually do things like that. Instead of just saying insular, insulary and just saying, hey, no, we're fine, we're gonna be stars one.
Speaker 1: Day, I just I don't. I just feel bad because I don't want them to think that I always like shoot down their cereals.
Speaker 2: No, I think that's if they want to come on the podcast. I respect that decision because we haven't liked every cereal, right, and yet they still want to come on to talk about their lovers.
Speaker 1: And I'll let them know that I spend nine dollars every time I buy a box. I think that's wonderful. So let's try and do that when your schedule allows. They could be here right now. My schedule is allowed. Okay, it's allowed. Yeah, but hey, Wish and Grabs come on ten o'clock.
Speaker 2: Ten fifteen fifteen more minutes. Coop has got to get our apple sauce. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Let me go back here to the Format Fresh Dairies fridge. Andrew, I went all the way to the Key food yesterday, picked us up Farmland Fresh Dairyes, organic whole milk.
Speaker 2: Key Foods makes great chicken fingers, by the way. What yeah, and they're a little prepared meal section. They have really good chicken.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. Not all the Key Foods just saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, well the one in Jersey City.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they're not all the same.
Speaker 2: When you're in a pinch and you need chicken fingers.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, so let's get a little milk on here, Andrew. The honey flavored at Crispy O's. Don't know if there's any actual flavor in it, because it's honey flavored, I mean actual honey.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're ready, there's just it's okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hm. You know it tastes really nice with the milk, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of like during Christmas. Okay, I know it's passover so lol, but it's fine. We're friends with everyone. These little balls, yes, the gooey honeyball things, yes, with the little non paroles. Yeah, yes, that's exactly what this tastes like. I don't need it. I give it three.
Speaker 1: I think it's actually really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a fun little flavor. I've never had this type of flavor in a Cereal before.
Speaker 1: I feel like you might have to use whole milk with it, though. I don't think this would go good with a fat free or even a one percent. You need a little bit more in the milk department.
Speaker 2: I bad, huh.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go as far as to give up.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say four. Okay, no what bowls?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. That's our rating system you work on Cereal podcast.
Speaker 1: Hello, I don't know whether to do three in a spoon or four? What do you think?
Speaker 2: I gave it three because I really it's an interesting flavor.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good and if you know what, if you need to have passover cereal, it's probably one of the best ones you've had. I'm going four balls love that for you. What's up now, Geffen?
Speaker 2: What's up now? Geffen? Yea?
Speaker 1: Is it still a record label? David Geffen?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I probably got bought up by one of the other ones that he likes. The Passover Cereals.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he does.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is his who need me?
Speaker 2: After leaving the right industry, he got into passover Cereal such a niche market, you.
Speaker 1: Know, it probably would be good with strawberries. I bet strawberries is one of the only fruits that I like in Cereal.
Speaker 2: That was a nice old surprise. That was nice, right, especially because I know we're going downhill from here.
Speaker 1: Oh this is not true at all. Okay, up next to the Cereal playlist, please, So we've had Oreo puffs before, Andrew, but these are the new Oreo Puffs because now Orio hold up?
Speaker 2: What so we just did one passover Cereal?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did another one that we'll do one a year.
Speaker 2: I remember when we used to do like a whole episode of Passover Cereal.
Speaker 1: Right, but now there's very few left that we haven't done totally.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, yep, I just got to reconfigure my brain because I was prepared for like three Passover Cereal.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that we've done that, got it? Okay, yep, yep.
Speaker 2: Awesome Oreo puffs Cereal that's made with real Orio cookie wafers. That's so cool.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And look it has marshmallows. In your day with Oreo Puffs, the breakfast cereal made for anyone who loves Oreo. The delicious new twist on the iconic Oreo taste will bring some joy to your morning routine. So go ahead, wake up to the wonder of Oreo at breakfast with Oreo Puffs Cereal.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, so what can you tell me about Oreo Puffs Now that you just went on a tangent?
Speaker 2: I read the back of the box. That's not a tangent. You could blame the box writer for that. It looks like they changed.
Speaker 1: What do you think is new about it? Oh's what do you he thinks new about it?
Speaker 2: And now they're puffs So it looks like Coca puffs with marshmallows. And it says that it's made with real Oreo cookies. Okay, well, I mean we've had this before. It's just that now regular Oreo Puffs went away. It's just this marshmallows now that's what it is now. Cool, So this is the only one they have now. You might still find the mint one in stores. Remember we had the chocolate mint. Oh I hated that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but wild, But this is it now. Now it's marshmallows or nothing.
Speaker 2: The smell is phenomenal. I cannot tell you how excited I am for this.
Speaker 1: Now. If you remember we had the double stuff ones, this was pretty much the same thing, except now it's just called the camp No, no, no, I need I need a certain amount. Okay, I have to ration okay, because I'm gonna take it home for Koopa.
Speaker 2: Of course you are. She's onto solids.
Speaker 1: Far in the Fresh Daries organic whole milk. When you're looking at the dairy case, Andrew, look.
Speaker 2: For the cow fee.
Speaker 1: Very good.
Speaker 2: I don't think they would want that part in the commercial.
Speaker 1: But look that's what she's saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, she's not actually moving. Her lips are closed.
Speaker 1: Because she's a ventriloquist cow Oh. Okay, yeah that's the thing. So uh yeah, marshmallows and puffs and here we go.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 1: That was great.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: You know where I might even go with this because it's really good. Hm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Five balls.
Speaker 1: Really love that so much. I was gonna go five, but the povs see an oreo cookie. To me, it's just not it's a bit. I don't know. I don't know how to explain this.
Speaker 2: I love Oreos.
Speaker 1: I would only do double stuffs. There's not enough cream in there for me, you know, even like the mega stuff woo when that's around every once in a while, that's like thick ass cream. Yeah, you know, I'm going four bowls and a spoon here.
Speaker 2: I really like it. The one thing I will always laugh about when it comes to Oreo cereal it does not taste like an Oreo. This in no way tastes like an Oreo cookie.
Speaker 1: I disagree. I think the chocolate does now. I don't taste it at all. See. I prefer for a cereal like this is count Chocolate all day chocolate pieces with the marshmallows. Yes, I like that one a little bit better. This one's great. It's really really good. I mean sweet as all hell. You know this is not breakfast. I'm so sorry. There's any like child in America that sits and has us for breakfast every morning. And here you go, here's yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah really, I used up crunchberries for breakfast every day.
Speaker 1: Wow, and look what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now I'm hosting a serial podcast. Or baby Jesus, if you're watching this, stay far away.
Speaker 1: Yes please? All right? What what that's supposed to mean. I don't know. Hey, listen, we're gonna take a quick break right here, and uh then we have something interesting coming up next to Andrew. You know, yeah, I had nothing to play. I need I need bumpers. We need bumpers, Okay, deal, what that is?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It gets us out of the show and into the commercials, So we need to we need new bumpers. Okay, what should I play?
Speaker 2: Why don't you just play the commercial music that we had for the longest time?
Speaker 1: We don't have it.
Speaker 2: You do on YouTube, and you know how to play it too long? It doesn't you, sir.
Speaker 1: I'm Wild Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years. Edward back everybody, Hi, everybody, Yeah, hi doctor Nick.
Speaker 2: You don't know it's show that's from.
Speaker 1: Pee Wee's Playhouse? What pee Wee's Playhouse?
Speaker 2: No, No, Vicious Boy, what is it? No?
Speaker 1: No, No, that wasn't Cherry No.
Speaker 2: That's the Simpsons. Oh ye everybody? Ye, Hi doctor Nick.
Speaker 1: Okay, I walked. They just renew that I think for like five more seasons. I know.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that show is still on.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 2: That show was older than you, I know, they're building a Simpsons world, apparently at Disney.
Speaker 1: They have one already at Universal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now that Disney owns the rights to the Simpsons and Bob's Burger's.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, so is it still at Universal or was that gone?
Speaker 2: They're probably gonna reconfigure something. But just move it on over or truck it down the road new Land and figure it out from there. I don't know. I'm in that department.
Speaker 1: Sorry. I had to finish all the Oreo posts great and the milk everything was delicious. Wow. Yeah, can you throw away my Crispy O's please?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 1: Thanks? All right? Now, So I was over in Sparta, New Jersey last weekend, Andrew Nice. There is this massive, massive, I mean, the coolest Shop Right store I've ever seen in my entire life. I love that they got a fireplace, little bar, seating area. I mean, it's like a new configuration layout. It must be like the Shop Right of the future. It was huge.
Speaker 2: How did you feel about that?
Speaker 1: I was just like the doors open and it was like, oh, I couldn't believe. It's like rays of sunshine. I went up and down every single aisle, back to front, everywhere beautiful and it was just glorious.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 1: Glorious.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it was my girlfriend and her daughter and Cooper and I and we went up and down every aisle and the kids kept running up saying we have this? Can we have that? Can we have this? Because they had so much stuff and so many things I've never seen before, brands and varieties and flavors of things. It's when you have so much space, you can have so many things. Yeah, you know, well like class shop, right, I don't know because they call it that, Yeah, world class. There's all that one in Jersey City that ain't world class.
Speaker 2: No, that is not a world class they're building one though, in a brand new apartment building. They're knocking down that shop, right, and they're building a world class shop, right, they need to. It's gonna be gigantic. It's like, yeah, the I'm very excited for it. So anyway, wait and then you'll come back to Jersey City.
Speaker 1: I will. I will definitely come to a new shop. I'll go to the grand opening of a shop. Right.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I love that for you.
Speaker 1: So up and down the cereal aisle and some granola that I had never seen before. Andrew. Check it out. That's Uncle Crumbles.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. The name just brings such a smile.
Speaker 1: No, I truckled also Uncle Crumble. Look at it. Look at him with the little curly cue mustache.
Speaker 2: Crumbles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and his brain is the granola.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I leave Uncle Crumbles in a room.
Speaker 1: No, no, so I I. When Cooper brought this to me, I took it out of her hands really quick, because I don't know Uncle Crumbles is capable of. But uh, it's sweet vanilla sugar cookie, Andrew. And there's sprinkles in it. So another cereal that's not breakfast. No, but it looks delicious.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, Ashley's gonna love this one for her yogurt.
Speaker 1: She is she is. You know what she got into now, cottage cheese. She's going through a cottage phase. You know my.
Speaker 2: Loathing of cottage cheese. I don't get it. I'm confused by it. Why am I eating curds?
Speaker 1: I like large curd cottas cheese, Andrew. You know it's very hard to find, but they still make large curb Please please A little note to our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies. Hello, cottage cheese.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don't put my name on that one.
Speaker 1: You put my name on it, I'll eat it all day. I I just don't get it. And is it it's just sour tasting? Right?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: It isn't. It's delicious. I'll put blueberries in it or strawberries or whatever. I actually like made some concoctionian with tomatoes the other night with balsamic. I'm like, what is that?
Speaker 2: The thing is when there's somebody here had a cottage cheese, Hey, what are you putting in that?
Speaker 1: Granola?
Speaker 2: Farmland Fresh Dairies, Organic whole milk.
Speaker 1: This one's ultra pasturized, andrews ultra ultra is always better.
Speaker 2: You can't wait till we go to the plant we figure out what that process looks like.
Speaker 1: Go on, you were about to say something. I cut you off. You forgot because you're old previagen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm prevagen everything. Okay, Well, you know cottage cheese, somebody put it in a buffalo chicken recipe ones. Yeah, and they didn't tell me, and I didn't notice it, and I thought it was actually pretty delicious.
Speaker 1: I never understood why that's like the healthy thing on the menu with the diners, says Bob a health diet section and it's like burger with a scoop of cheese.
Speaker 2: Because I think cottage cheese is like not the worst thing you could eat.
Speaker 1: I mean, if it's full fat, it is the four percent one not so great.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're doing full fat.
Speaker 1: I bet they are. Now, Okay, here we go. M it's not that crunchyed. It almost taytes a little bit stale, but it's not I like really crunchy. Ganl like bites you back? You know, I really like those? Well yeah, it's full of sugar and sprinkles pretty much. I'm back of a bee. You like that. They don't call it birthday cake though, because this could be birthday cake yep, but it's vanilla sugar cookie.
Speaker 2: I love they did it right, I actually really like it. I'm gonna give it four bowls.
Speaker 1: You know, they've been around since nineteen ninety two. Never heard of them before. Hmm, how we crumble or they use real vanilla extra coconut oil. Is great? Where are they from? Can you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Look on the back there, you know my eyes and everything.
Speaker 2: East Hartford, Connecticut. It's a woman owned business.
Speaker 1: Oh cool. We can probably go visit them too.
Speaker 2: Uncle Crumbles defies all logic with this preposterous new gluten free granola concoction. So Garrett could eat this.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, No, too much sugar?
Speaker 2: How much it's gluten free?
Speaker 1: So much sugar though he's diabetic?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know, I guess just getting Garrett.
Speaker 1: So wait, wait a minute. It's a woman owned business. Why isn't it ant Crumbles?
Speaker 2: Because I don't know, Uncle Crumbles was funnier.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's a creepy uncle Crumbles?
Speaker 2: I would have called it aunt Auntie Crumbles Auntie. Yeah, I see, I say aunt and a lot of people say aunt. So it depends, like for some reason, I don't know why we do this, but like I have an aunt. But then Luna when she goes to the sitter's house, we call her Auntie Gail. Okay, so it's interchangeable.
Speaker 1: That's fine. I'm giving this four balls. It's really good. It just tastes like a busted up cookie. I love it, you know, with milk bowls, milk is always good. So great, four balls all around, Andrew, Uh, just FYI, this particular thing right here, Uncle Crumbles was our one thousand one hundred sixty fifth review. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: That's a lot of cereal?
Speaker 1: How would be doing this? Is this five? It's five years? Or I'm sure there's an anamal end of twenty nineteen, so that's six almost six years. Yeah, that's insane. Yeah. Do podcast last that long day?
Speaker 2: Not really? And with the consistency that we do, which is pretty much every week. Wow, we've never really taken more than a two week break. And the ones that last this long usually make a ton of money, right, yeah, like what's his name with the millions?
Speaker 1: What the guy? The guy? Uh? Rogan Rogan?
Speaker 2: Right, different market.
Speaker 1: I know it's a different market, but that was been I mean long time starts selling horse pills, long time, lots of money, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Right, You're immune system needs to get checked up. Have these reindeer pills?
Speaker 1: Well I don't mean that, I just mean I mean longevity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so or Tom Green had won two for a while but then that went away.
Speaker 1: Tom Green, Yeah, my buma's on a mouse.
Speaker 2: So the funny part about Tom Green was that he was the original kind of person in that podcast space. He had live cameras on him. But it was two thousand and seven of the technology.
Speaker 1: He wasn't ready yet.
Speaker 2: It was not ready yet, so he kind of fell by the wayside. But everyone kind of stole his formula, and that's how we got to where we are today.
Speaker 1: That's what happens in life. Yeah, stealing pretty much anyway, purposing. Sure, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We're very happy to have you along.
Speaker 2: Yes, and maybe this year we'll figure out a day to have us all hang out together someplace. Let's hang yeah, in a central location where we can all eat cereal and hear your reviews.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna sit in a diner and have a bowl of cheerios and people could just come by and say hi. That's how about that insane. You won't sit in a theater and have people eat with you. Instead, come to this random diner people and meet me here and sit in my booth. I'll be at the Embassy Diner on hempsteare termbagain, Beth Page, Sunday morning at nine, come say hello.
Speaker 2: And I won't I'll be eating cereal. Love you, Thank you all, Thank you so much for listening. Like rate review, share, do all the things and.
Speaker 1: Follow our friends at feign Land Fresh dairies on Instagram. Most important, look for the cowface. Yeah, when you're at the dairy case.
Speaker 2: Ewww.
Speaker 1: And that's it, right, buddy, that's it. You said the whole thing. I said the whole thing. Serial killerspc dot.
Speaker 2: Car serial killerspc dot com to see all the ratings and reviews. We love you so much, Newman, you're the best.
Speaker 1: And you can check all the videos out there too because he links them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thanks Newman.
Speaker 1: We have like four shorts left if you want to buy one. Yeah. We should do more merch too, We really should. I don't know what you're waiting for until we see you next Monday.
Speaker 2: Or it's always you. I can't get you after ten, After ten thirty, ghost.
Speaker 1: You go monk mode, Crunch, Crunch. I'll send to carry your pigeon to try and get in touch with your people. I want to hoodie. The yellow things were ugly.
Speaker 2: I know it would be so cool if we did that. Maybe we should sit down and talk, but unfortunately, you gotta go. It's ten thirty now. Cooper needs your Applesaucepi.
Speaker 1: You logo, everything gotta go.
Speaker 2: Buy