Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about this today. Not so bad, but last week was a tough week for the stock market, and this month has been a tough month for the stock market. So at what point do you see stocks reversing trend and not falling anymore and going back up to you know how it was for the rest of the year when stocks were just on a rampage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think probably October. A key thing that we don't talk about is how important September is. It's the start of the fiscal year. It feels like when September comes, everyone's done with the vacation and then they start saying, Okay, let's take this out of the budget, let's apply this money here. So I think since we're getting back into the swing of things and we just had witching, so we factor that in. A lot of contracts expired, a lot of headsphonges are not looking to buy it for the next quarter. But we have to see what the FED is going to do about interest rates and whether I think that'll be unchanged.
Speaker 2: We have to see what's gonna happen with the strike.
Speaker 4: So when you're investing, you have to look and see how many roadblocks are away from the market going up, like you want to clean slate. So no automotive strike. The strike in Hollywood needs to be resolved. I don't think they'll cut rates the next year, but if they make an announcement on that that would be great. And then if a company puts out guidance and say, hey, we expect a double revenue, that would be great. But once you have all these rucks in the way, it's kind of hard for the market to go up consistently. And we need to see some other companies, maybe in the Russell two thousand or mid caps do a lot better to show signs of strength so that the Dow can catch up and the S and P five hundred can catch up. So that's what I'm looking for. That probably would happen until mid October. If you're an investor, you just have to keep buying quality. I know everyone hates when the market is in a down cycle, but this is the best time to actually buy when we're sliding down. It's really interesting from like a psychological standpoint. When the market is at a high, everyone wants to buy, even though statistically it's the worst time to actually like make an investment in.
Speaker 2: And then when the market is sliding down, more people are afraid. But you shouldn't be thinking.
Speaker 4: About this over a month to month, Like if you judged three months six months out, you'll be incredibly happy. But I know, it's tough when you're actually making an investment and you put three thousand dollars in and then two weeks later you're down five hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: But you have to play the long game no matter what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think all those factors that you name, and we kind of, you know, spoke about this at the start of the month about all the things that are happened in September. We talked about CPI, We talked about unemployment, and we talked about the Fed, you know, having the interest of either they're going to freeze rates or raise rates, and so all those things are playing out like we said, like you said, which just happened last week, and so all these things are playing out exactly how we you know, historically we thought they would.
Speaker 2: Ernest what's up.
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless, whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate.
Speaker 2: Let's Square.
Speaker 5: We're handled the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC. I think the one thing that maybe people overlook is the geopolitical climate of the economy. What's happening in China, which we've documented on a number of occasions, but what's still happened in the Russian Ukraine, Like, these things still play a major role in the world economy. And so those things are happening, and let alone anything else that may arise over the next four to six weeks, you know, I mean, you just never know. So all those things put into a bullet is a recipe for some of the climate that way. But like I said, we've seen September and historically it has been the worst month for the market. But like you said, the other end of the spectrum is that if you're somebody that's looking to figure out what time should I invest, it's a great place time to start putting the seats.
Speaker 4: I mean, if I told you two years ago that at one point a former president would be indicted, and then a president's son will be going possibly the jail.
Speaker 2: You'll be like you've lost your mind.
Speaker 4: Like this is one of the most interesting political climates I've seen, and that unrests costs is for concern, like especially once again when you only have seven companies. I know you guys get tired of us talk about Apple and Microsoft, but it's like, and even with Apple, you're on the clock.
Speaker 2: You need to start innovating.
Speaker 4: I think Michael Batman wrote wrote a newsletter or article saying this Apple the new IBM. If they don't fix this by iPhone seventeen, I'm gonna have a different declaration on iPhone. It's time for some innovation. If any of you work at Apple or used to work there, please send us up the food chain. I know they are not taking it serious, but and I know because of the regulation and regulatory issue that they have to make the charging port of USBC, that's not the innovation that we need.
Speaker 2: It's really not.
Speaker 4: So companies overall have to do better, like we need to have a conversation when a Starlink going to go public, like Starlink made one point four billion dollars last year as a privately held company. Another great elne innovation. We need more companies to produce real products and real services that are needed. We don't need another social media app for dogs.
Speaker 3: I guess trapped in a matrix.
Speaker 5: For trying to get him out of here. Can't you can't be talking. You can't be talking about Tim cook like that man.
Speaker 4: Listen, every time I mentioned Tim Cooker Zuckerberg, I get frozen.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they said that the pre order sales for the fifteen are coming in better than expected, which is, to my now a little surprising.
Speaker 2: I didn't think they would.
Speaker 5: I didn't know if people would be clamoring to have a new phone that's kind of similar to the last three that they have.
Speaker 2: But it goes with my brand. Again. Gotta innovate.
Speaker 4: You have to innovate, and I like to get ahead of these problems before it gets too bad.
Speaker 2: We need to see some innovation immediately in Apple.
Speaker 1: So an illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.