Speaker 1: Hey rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right. You can buy your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. That's right. Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos kings the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about, Hey rain Drops. On today's episode of Reality the King, I am sitting with the star honey of one of my favorite shows that I really want you guys to watch in tune in. I think y'all are sleeping on it as if you are listening to a calm app and I need y'all to wake the f up. Please give it up for Summer House, Martha's Vineyard's own jazz Man, Hey rain drafts. Hey, Carlos, you got the white collar rain drop jazzmin of course with my.
Speaker 2: Rain drop, Like, honestly, you break things down. I'm not gonna lie. I was a little nervous because I was like, oh, you can't. Carlos is a scholar when it comes to this. Okay, this is this is nothing like your regular decular. So I'm very honest to be here. I'm very much a rain drop, and I'm gonna say it on what you do.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm a fan of yours and I thank you for that. Like you said, we're both rain white studious. Yes you know it's giving version.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm born again right.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of being born, congratulations on the new Bundle of Joy. You know what we saw in the most recent episode was the beautiful announcement of you surprising the kids. I call you'all kids because I'm like double all age, but I thought your announcement to them with baby Cooper was so funny. But congratulations. How does it feel being a momy?
Speaker 2: Honestly, to be real with you, I love it here and I have a lot of anxiety entering motherhood. Like I knew I always wanted to be a mom, but I think we hear too much about the trials and tribulations and not enough about like the good stuff. And I'm just pleasantly surprised that it's more good than bad. I think more good than sleepless nights. I'll put it that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. And I have been telling the rain Drop since season one that you guys are sleeping on Summer's house Martha's vineyard. And our mutual friend Jasmine Hilly, who's a fan favorite, Hey Jazz, Hey Jazz. We both have such affection for this show. But I want to get to know you because when season one started, I did call you the force multiplier.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, listen, let me grab my crowd somewhere, because I said, no, he did not. You know what, let me keep my head down the side. But I get what you mean. As a storyteller, I get what you met.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, you know the thing is this, and you tell me if I'm wrong. So I want to hear the story about how you were cast to be on the show, because for me, I feel like the show was centered around you.
Speaker 2: I get this question all the time, as the honest answer is, I can't speak to what happened before me, but I know when it was insert jazz in here. I received a call and I thought that I was tasked to educate about the vineyard. I'm a history girly, as y'all know, and I was just excited to talk about this place that not a lot of us black folk know about and haven't been to. But then we started talking about my life and my husband and my friends and the original trip that we took. So originally I went with Stylis and that's the trip that he asked me to be his girlfriend. That was twenty twenty, my first time there. The next year, we took a group of sixteen of our friends and let me just add this disclaimer, only one of them was a couple. Everybody else was single. Okay, we love our friends, our single friends, our married friends, so we always try to get together and have a good time no matter where we're going. But on that trip, Jordan was there, and I don't know the inner workings prior to, but I ended up speaking to someone about just that trip. When do we go? Who was there? And from that you see a lot of the folks that were there, Jason, Mariah, Chanise, Jordan Preston wasn't able to go, but he was invited, and neither was Nick or Alex. Alex was doing his own thing in Brooklyn, but a lot of us were there on that first big group trips and the rest is kind of history. I remember Colin Silas like, Hey, how do you feel about doing reality? And he was just very confused. But yeah, just went through the process, as you know, because you are on both.
Speaker 1: Did they reach out to you or did you see like a casting bulletin.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it, Honestly, I didn't see a casting bulletin at all. I just knew that I have a lot of incredible friends. Like the portion of friends you see on the show is just like a small amount of our friends. And I refer like everybody because I love my friends, think they're great, and most importantly, I feel like they all bring something different. And if we're going to highlight a place like Marcus Vineyard, variety is great too. Like we're not a monolith. We know that. So they gravitated towards who they liked.
Speaker 1: The producers reach out to you first.
Speaker 2: No, Jordan put me in contact with someone that I started talking to about the history, and they start asking me more about myself, so I get what it made sense to kind of recreate the trip that Stylace and I put together originally got it.
Speaker 1: Another lot of makes sense. A lot makes sense. Were you fen of reality television prior to being on this show?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I think I'd be here. No, But I was absolutely a fan. I was a Potomac girl. You could not tell me nothing about Potomac From season one. I was like, oh, this is what I love to see because it was Patty drama, it was decorum and the social politics. It was like a fun key. Of course, I've spent most of my life in Atlanta, so of course I watched Atlanta. The list goes on and on, but yes, that was a reality girl.
Speaker 1: What was the biggest thing that surprised you being on a reality show versus what you thought watching it?
Speaker 2: Honestly, the listening skills that you need. I think it's easy as we live, like our regular lives to kind of just be in your own little world and have your thoughts and engage with this person and that person. But in this setting, your mind's going a mile a minute because there's so much to keep up with, because there's so many things going at once. And what surprised me was how much I wasn't keeping up with with a lot of us in the house while you were filming. Yeah, I didn't think that that would have to be a ministry listening. I thought it was a great listener. Apparently not so. Yeah, the amount of attention you have to pay to everything going on in front of the camera and behind.
Speaker 1: You have to especially because listen, well, we know what reality is this there's always a bone collector, hey, Charay. So the thing with a bone collector is they listen to everything and they kind of go back and report to the other folks what was said about them. And then when you get confronted and they said did you say this about me? And you like, wait did?
Speaker 2: I Like?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. So one of the qualities of being a reality star, you are right, you have to listen because things can come back to you or things can be said. Is especially if you're friends with somebody and they're like, yo, do you remember this, You're like, child, I was too busy, drunk or thinking about other things. And the difference with your show is it's a house reality show. So you guys are filming around the clock for a few weeks, versus a Potomac right, or a housewife's show where you're filming three to four days a week for four to five months, so it's less intensity. So when the cameras were in your home in the home excuse me, and you were being watched twenty four seven Big Brother Style, was that weird for you at first?
Speaker 2: Yes, because to be honest, you know, you're the elders start talking to you, especially being in the age group that we're in. Yeah, I heard my mom's voice, my grandma's voice, and I think kind of we all did. Don't you have us looking stupid on this show? I think in the beginning that is going to naturally play a part in how you're processing everything happening around you. And I know for me that was at play for sure, because I love my grandma, like that's my girl, So I would never want to do anything to disappoint her or you know, make someone else look crazy. But at some point I'm brushing my teeth, I'm grabbing my scarf we do on laundry. It immediately just you forget.
Speaker 1: Well we saw that jazzman because you and your husband forgot that the word cameras in your bed room, and we saw a bunch of humping and bumping and noises being made.
Speaker 2: The baby is not an immaculate consumption.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean y'all got it in almost every day, Jazz main I recall.
Speaker 2: But you know, I didn't think it was that interesting because because that's my that's my African, that's my husband. But okay, I guess go.
Speaker 1: About Africa, you already drop baby. Yeah, I didn't think.
Speaker 2: It was gonna be top of I didn't think it was gonna be top of news of the day, you know. But okay, at least you know, at least you don't. We like each other. We're at tracking to each other. This is great and healthy.
Speaker 1: And listen, these Africans they wanted every day girl.
Speaker 2: Listen, no comment.
Speaker 1: But you know what was funny is now I see why Silence is like the person I would tell our mutual friend Jasmine. I'd be like, Silence is more of the guys that I talked to. And now I see why because the thing about him. The first season and your first season of the show, obviously there were tons of concern about your relationship with him. A lot of people felt extremely demanding. They didn't like the way he spoke to you, Jasmine. They didn't like the way he sort of expected you to be this housewife, to be somebody who iron his clothes, picked out his clothes, and fixed him a plate, these things that black men historically look to their wives to do, especially you know, first generation Africans as well. When you saw it play out on the show, and obviously you are new reality stars, so rightfully so you're reading a lot of comments and a lot of people had a lot of judgment on your relationship. Did you have moments where you sort of saw your life play out, saw your marriage play out, saw the dynamic playout. Did you sometimes question like, oh I didn't realize it was like this, or do people have a point and I should be concerned?
Speaker 2: On one hand, I know that was our first I know that was my first time with him talking to me like that, because a lot of times that we were there in the house, I was like are you good? Are you good? And they didn't always make the cut, but I really was picking up on like what's wrong with you? Like the extra irritable that you have, couple irritability. But that was just like everything was something was being made into something, So that was a first for us. But a year later, when you're watching it play out and people are commenting on it, I absolutely agreed with don't talk to me like that, like that's unacceptable, Like that's just my opinion on it. I don't recommend anybody. That's not how I communicate now hindsight to have other people comment and really deduce him to I don't know, just so old school and ungrateful. That's just that's not him. And the reality is this vacation filmed versus the one we took pride with the big group. He and I did the same stuff, like I still got everyone on the grocery list, coordinated venmos and cash apps, and I operated in the same way, and so did he. The only difference is that he was working this time and we were filmed, and last time those two things weren't true. But it was shocking, just the visceral response, and that's really hard to process. I think anybody you love, especially in partnership, your natural responses to come to their defense. But I think because I'm confident in who he is and what I will and when I accept, and then also where we are it balanced out all the negativity. And the most important thing to me isn't someone making a mistake, as y'all see, like I give a lot of grace to a lot of folks, but only so long, only so much. It's really how someone responds when they've done wrong, That's what That's what matters to me. And he never had any excuse and that took out more than anything to me.
Speaker 1: How did he feel seeing himself?
Speaker 2: It was hard, Oh my god, it was so hard, Like he would start to watch, especially towards the end of the season, because we would just watch it together because we know what we went through in terms of filming, but how it comes together that's out of our control. So it was tough. To put it simple. It was really really tough for him because he also didn't recognize him speaking to me that way. It was tough, but he had to. Whether he got through all the episodes, the last episode he has not watched all the way through.
Speaker 1: If he wasn't deployed, do you think he would have came back for a season two?
Speaker 2: I think so, because one we're not quitters. That's just what we've been through worse things in life as y'all know than this. And then two, I would have encouraged him to come back just because you got to get back up. People are allowed to have your opinions. I mean, heck, we've watched so many shows on Bravo before even joining the Ravo family and had our opinions, So I think reminding him of that, he definitely would have been open to.
Speaker 1: Coming back when it comes to your marriage now, because the thing that I thought was so interesting was the fact that you two were still getting to know each other in a sense right because everything again, it's my match's point. Watching the show, I felt like everything moved fast, at accelerated pace, and that you guys were essentially milliweds, and I know what it's like to be in a relationship with somebody and then the moment you live together, it's like, oh, this is how you are, and it's not like this person has changed. It's more so like I have to adapt in this new role of us coexisting in the same space. And I felt like watching you guys, I felt you guys represented a lot of young married couples in the sense of we're kind of milliweds and we're also you guys are watching us trying to get to know each other on a different level. And Michelle Obama spoke about this too, where she said like, oh, yeah, there'll be days you like them and there'll be days you don't. There'll be moments where you like, you walk in a house and you be like, damn.
Speaker 2: You still here?
Speaker 1: Shit, you forget that we live together, okay, because ooh, so people have this assumption that marriage is a fairy tale. And the one thing I wanted to express to you and to him is I applaud the two of you for showcasing what another side of black love looks like, because you know, when we hear black love, people think it's like a lot of people thought it was Barack and Michelle until Michelle said, we ain't a couple of goals, baby, let me tell you how it really is, and she allowed her and Barack to be seen on a very relatable stage. And I felt like for you two as young couples, I feel like you two represented that as well. But do you feel like people forgot that fact that you two were like kind of nearly as in figuring this shit out too.
Speaker 2: I think you touch on something that's actually so one of the biggest reasons why he would have come back is because I can't look around and see a lot of black young couples on reality television, let alone television period. So that's an honor in and of itself. And I do think there is this idea that they just wake up with their planners out, are always on the same page, getting their coffee looking at each other. No, absolutely not. So I always appreciate our former first lady for being real about that, because we do put them on a pedestal. But even those two were a couple before we knew them. So, yeah, you're gonna have your ups and downs, But keep in mind, we met in twenty twenty, got engaged very top of twenty twenty one, moved in a couple months after, and he went away from his corporate job to start military training for six months. Right after that was our wedding, So it's not really more so that we got to get used to each other living in each other's space. We actually are really good teammates in that regard. But this big thing that happened was him going away in this completely different military environment and coming back and having this wedding and then joining a show I think because no matter how many times people hear that, I don't think that if people put themselves in that scenario they can even know how they would navigate that. I think that's what's easy to forget that that's just not normal.
Speaker 1: Martha's Vineyard is a town that I've heard about for years where it was the top designation for you know, upper echelon black folks to you know, partake in the surroundings in the summer. Yeah, and it's very high esteemed.
Speaker 3: Very talented, tempt Yes, exactly exactly was the toime receptive to you guys being there because it's you know, it has a lot of higher up echelon people who are a part of it is their legacy as well.
Speaker 2: Well. To be honest, I still don't know. What I've heard from my older mentors, who are very much connected with other women that do summer on the vineyard is they don't mind that we're getting this opportunity. That's fine, but they got their limits and their boundaries. What those are I don't know. But one thing I had to remind myself is it should be allowed for however we are, as young black folks, to just exist in vacation so all that pressure that I can't speak for everybody else on the show, but I can speak for me, all that pressure of who am I Jasmine Minister Marie's grand baby from Saint Louis to represent this community. I had to let that go because I'm allowed to live my life. I know the amount of integrity that I come with, and as a group, we're allowed to just have a good time. Like it's called Summerhouse, it's a vacation. Things happen, So yeah, I have nothing but respect for them, But I don't know, maybe they can join two.
Speaker 1: Are they invited? Because we don't want them to be kicked out the way y'all did Phil and Mariah.
Speaker 2: This is not Survivor. This is not Summer House Survivor. I promise it's not. But yes, they're invited. Everybody's invites you to cook out. It's a vineyard when you go, you know, it's a very welcoming energy. So we have that.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna tell you what my eyeball saw, honey. Season two is everything. We're loving season two and obviously in the most recent episode, you know, we saw Phil talk to Preston and there's conversation Maria and Phil coming back. I was not happy when Mariah and Phil Werson home, right, And I'm gonna tell you why. I think me and you and our white shirts with Africans are going to think the same thing too, child. So I felt like, okay, what's wrong with them being there? Like, let's not divide the sort of social circles of black people in that space. And although one may not be, not my words, a lot of people the most polished, right, doesn't mean they can't coexist in our science. Because I'm from Detroit and like I said, I grew up not with a silver spoon, honey, it was definitely a plastic fork and again humble beginnings with a bougie mine. And the reason why I think a lot of people people were so triggered by Phil and Mariah being sent home because it felt like, what's wrong with them? Like we're not agreeing with Phil taking a dump and not flushing no toilet, but worst things have happened, like we got Bria with her dog honey do dooing on the carpet, the grass, the pool. But I think all of us felt like not all of us, A lot of us felt that, which.
Speaker 2: Is which is these are not like the other, Like, if we're gonna speak on it, let's speak on it. Are they uncouth? Is there an aesthetic? Like? What's wrong with what's what's different? What's the is? Are there undertones to this? You know what I mean? And the reality is no, I was there, so there wasn't. But I can completely understand how you get a side eye from that, because one, we didn't think anybody was gonna be voted home. That was gonna happen, period. And two why them that's valid?
Speaker 1: Was upsetting to you like it was to me and my homegirls.
Speaker 2: You upsetting me and my homegirls. I'll be honest, Phil, I didn't really know like that. So sorry to that man. I didn't know him. I never knew him like that. Mariah, that's my girl. That is my girl. So I'm the type of person and this can be a good thing and a bad things. I can be very diplomatic, I can be very maybe it's the capricorn to me, I'm very black and white. And so if we're setting a precedent of okay, this is a boundary. Now. Granted I never saw what happened until I watched with y'all so yes, I was frazzled with this position that I'm put in, which happened a lot. I feel like season one is that Stilas and Ira put to his parental roles before we've even became parents. But I did not feel like it was fair for Mariah or not speak her piece, at least because I had every intention as a peacemaker that I am to sit those two girls down, even though I was shading Bria all season one. I was never going to not have them sit down and talk about like we're grown, what is this, this is a big thing or not. But I didn't like coming across as like a not a good friend. And although Mariah's my best friend, I'm friends with everybody in the house. So imagine being in that situation where you truly are you have a relationship with everybody and then looking at you like get your homegirl. That's a lot of pressure. That is a lot of pressure.
Speaker 1: How did Mariah feel after she got sent home?
Speaker 2: She definitely felt she definitely felt betrayed, betrayed by me, but then also by some of the girls that were all on my Bachelor trip Bachelorett trip months before. So yeah, she definitely felt like, did I really know y'all? Like why me? And I get it because I can live with the news to her, but no.
Speaker 1: So this season is so good, Jasmine, and it's nice to see the gang back together, and obviously we have some new additions as well. When it comes to a second season of any show, when people see themselves on season one, one or two things happen, or sometimes both. You get the well, I'm the star, and I mean I'm the fan favorite, so like whatever, So that happens, the ego starts to form, right because being a reality start, you're famous overnight, literally overnight.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right. The other thing that happens is people start to censor themselves because they saw how the audience responded to them season one, and they come second season they're not as vocal or they act different because they're like, no, I'm not doing that because I don't want people to say this, or no I'm not doing I'm not gonna say all of that because if I say that, they're gonna take it this way, right, blah blah blah. Did you see some of those things happening coming into season two?
Speaker 2: I wasn't really hanging out with everybody like that, so I wasn't even in the mix prior to walking back into the house, to be honest, so I can only speak for me. I feel like for myself and Alex and Nice, what I'm proud of us for individually is opening up and being more vocal about just who we are and how we feel about things. That was the musk for me, because season one was it was cool, then it was humbling. That was the musk for me going into for other people, I'm not gonna lie. I kind of feel like everybody's more of themselves, if like more of what we saw season one, Like I don't really see any one eighties for real.
Speaker 1: Did anybody develop an ego?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Those swelled up, those swoll up, I feel for some people, for some people, and it's not even like an ego and a bad thing. It's kind of a I think it's a little bit to do with kind of where we are society wise, and we're very individualistic and it's very like I gotta do this, me, me, me, Like what am I doing? I gotta get to where I want to go. Like, I think it's more so from that and culmination to probably feedback, but the fact that we haven't seen anybody go completely like one like who is this person? Speaks to the fact that no one really thought of them thought more of themselves in that way, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Who would you say developed the biggest ego.
Speaker 2: Jamaica crew the Jamaica crew less stay heard? Amen?
Speaker 1: So for those who may not know, can you explain who the crew is? For those who may not know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so some are put together a trip to Jamaica prior to filming, and that included I don't recall all was invited initially, but that included who actually went summer herself, Preston, Jordan and Shinis. They went to Jamaica, had a good old time, a good old key and you know, they enjoyed themselves to the fullest.
Speaker 1: Are they still enjoying themselves to the fullest?
Speaker 2: I mean, there's definitely trouble in paradise the Jamaica crew is. They're not exactly where they were when we started the season. So I can't win them all.
Speaker 1: I guess, well, no, you can't win them all and the one so I don't have favorites, but I because I love the cast. One of the ones who I just think is great television because I've never seen anything liking on TV before. I really do like Nick.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, tell me Moore.
Speaker 1: Nick is a He's a quiet hit. And what that means is it's not every day on reality TV you see a black man who is not only very much into the esthetic, like into the fascists, into their looks and their parents, and who isn't hyper masculine. And you know, like, what I love about him is I feel like he's so authentically him, you know, and he lives in his own skin and as a black man in this space and always being around black men my whole life, right, I know that sometimes as a black man, and I'll speak for black men as a black man, when you're around other black men, sometimes you feel the need to sort of like be this tough guy or like be a hyper masculine.
Speaker 2: No, none of, none of. Honestly, my favorite part of our show are the men, and I could honestly say that has never happened amongst them ever last season. This season, they have this great camaraderie that I just wish you could see more of. To be honest, They're my favorite part of our show, hands down, because they're all so different, each and every one of them has had such a tender moment, an authentic moment, an honest moment, a goofy moment, and they really do let each other just be and support each other, like the brotherhood is real, and I personally love to see it and I would love to see more of it. But it's interesting you mentioned Nick because Nick and I weren't the closest, not in terms of any friction. We just, I guess, gravitated towards other sides of the group, and we realize that after filming this season. But I agree with you and that there is a delicate nature to how he wants to be soft with how he's presented himself in a good way, like what she sees, what you get. You're gonna get this purple label, but what she sees what you get. And I do think every one of them have are really just I can't even find the word for it, which is shocking.
Speaker 1: No, I think they're all just refreshingly themselves and as nice as seems. Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, it's refreshing. And I felt I want to I want to get your thoughts on it, because when the conversation came up amongst the group, that Nick was handsy. How did you feel about that?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I was like quietly on pins and needles, because here's what happened off season. To my knowledge, Jordan's summer pressing and Nick were like a square. They were all very close. And so when it started to be talked about from Jordan in summer, I'm like, well, am I missing something? Because y'all did get really close, Like it's comfortable, Like you said, it's comfortability. How it comes across on screen is how it is in real life. And I was nervous for him to be honest, because are we going somewhere that we can't walk back. Let's be very specific and how we speak about this and what questions we ask and how we bring it up in this setting. So when it got to a point where he just went upstairs to talk to Jordan in summer, watching that, I was like, oh my god, so you did just go to dem and talks to him. Okay, cool, you can hash it out. I felt so relieved, And I honestly felt like, I don't know if we've seen this on TV where someone was like validated so quickly and something that really could have gone left. I felt very happy for him because I know he has the best intentions. I know that, and even if it's hard to read sometimes he's always a person that's happy to talk about it. So yeah, I was nervous, but I was very happy that everyone was like, no, this makes sense, not to invalidate jordan in Summer's feelings or any of the other girls, but it really didn't come up to being more like when you're drunk, you just get real like life of the party. Hey, y'all, da da da da, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So yeah, no, and I thought, listen, I'll give everyone credit involved for having the conversation. I give Nick the credit for immediately confronting a hit on, like, hey, I want to talk about this, like do y'all think it's about me? And I appreciate the women for feeling safe enough to say, well, y'all, we feel this way, and well we don't think it's that, but we're just you know whatever. So I thought it was a very mature conversation.
Speaker 2: But I can see how Nick might be like, so, if y'all did feel that way, then what do we talk about? I can tell he was still processing that for sure, and I understood because I'm just like, should I change how I'm interacting with the if I were him? Should I change HOWM interacting with the women? Or is it was it just a one off? That's what's unclear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, congratulations, it's been announced that you guys are getting a reunion. When it comes to reunion, we know the importance of having first chair, right, I've heard who should have the first seat next to Andy at the reunion? There's two first seats.
Speaker 2: I know. I'm just gonna preface by saying this, this is so hard, and I've also been like, I've seen it on social media, the conversation, and I see what the folks are saying. But we kind of touch it on two seasons, and there is no clear one villain this season. It's a couple of them. So are we going who's the villain? Or we're going with story. I don't know if we're going with Sorry, I just feel like one of those shares should be mine. I mean left or right. I mean I'm not hard to please. Okay, No, I'm gonna be very honest with you. This goes without saying. It's not to diminish anybody else, but the rate in which my life has been shared and what I have openly let everybody into. I think that is of note.
Speaker 1: So who's if you and the first seat, who should be opposite of you?
Speaker 2: I'm going to go with who I think I will have fun being opposite in me. I have to say, Preston, I don't know. I just feel like I just feel like we took my answer.
Speaker 1: I was thinking you and Preston as well.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, because let me tell you why, Preston, We're not exactly the same, right, But I feel like he also He's I don't want to sound ageus, but he and Nick are the oldest, and I do feel like Preston has this elderly statesman era to him, but he knows how to give a good read. So you're thinking about in terms of where my head wants to turn to, I just want to look across.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So my prediction is it's you and Preston as well. That's so funny.
Speaker 2: Dang, I'm kind of sad we're in think I wanted like a different.
Speaker 1: Oh no, because the thing is this. Listen Carlos King's prediction and low key hope for the first chair at the Summerhouse, Martha's Vineyard Reunion is Jasmine and Preston should have first chair because you two are the force multipliers of the show. And although Bria is a great Villainy and Bria, that's a compliment. That's a compliment, by the way, don't take you you know, it's a huge one. It's a huge one. Although Bria is a villain, I think Preston will give a good o funny shade read moment. I think Andy is going to live for all the Preston's commentary. And I think you you have a way of explanation and decorum and your whimsical but you're also, like you said, you have a lot of story. And listen, dare I say, I think in terms of the women, to me, you're the face of the show. So thank you. It has to be you, and that's why you're talking to me first while I'm talking to you. Although I love all the girls and the.
Speaker 2: Guys, extremely humble love that for you. No, I mean, here's the thing. It's what I do love about this season, honestly, is that, like I said, there's no clear villain. Everyone has a moment and some of the girls are rubbing people the wrong way. That's why I said there's not one villain, there's actually like three because everyone has a different point of friction that is unsettling the group, so you can't. But that's why I didn't go with one person for a chair, because it's like there's three, especially if you look at social media right now and if you just watch as the episodes are playing out. Like I said, it's not black and white, it's very gray.
Speaker 1: Let the rain drops know, honey, what they can expect from the rest of the season of Summer House Martha's Vineyard that y'all can catch every Sunday at nine o'clock a Central on bra Yes.
Speaker 2: And Mondays on Peacock. I think this last episode I announced it I'm Pregnant, was a nice holid cleanser. But the rest of the season you're going to really see why this group specifically has so many layers, like we're all onions and with the significant others coming and you know, Mariah and Phil making a little though as you saw on the previews, it is a recipe for hopefully a greenlit season three. That's what I will say.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to reality with the King New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality Withtheking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions yet and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by Me, Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Babe b