Speaker 1: How much is Rida just how did you put it on yourself you.
Speaker 2: Make your play? I mean I've always put a lot of pressure on myself. You know.
Speaker 1: I have the utmost confidence in in my abilities. And it's not me tryna make anything up. It's about just me trying to do my job and when the plays there, I it's about just me making it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I know my teammates rely on me to make those type of plays, and so it's just another day.
Speaker 2: Right. What was your view on uh Justin Jefferson touchdown. Yeah, weren't you know. We're't a man covers blitz you know.
Speaker 1: I I was one of the guys that was blitzing, and I gotta get home to uh to get some pressure on Sam. You know, he's able to step up in the pocket and deliver, you know, a great ball to to Justin and we just gotta find a way to get him down right there.
Speaker 2: Right, there was a seven or twelve on third down, and including that last drive he had years.
Speaker 1: No, I gotta watch it, Uh, I gotta see it, and you mentioned it, especially on that last drive. We had every opportunity to go take the game bag, give it, give the ball back.
Speaker 2: To the offense and have a chance to win the game. It's not good enough.
Speaker 1: I think that's back to back weeks where we're not we're not playing good enough on third down.
Speaker 2: We gotta clean it up. Friends, how Uh yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm I'm encoveraged on one of the receivers down the field and I I I saw the play breaking uh breaking through. I think he made a nice move on Malick and you know, I'm coming inside out having to pinpoint the ball and get it out you.
Speaker 2: Talking about on the interception.
Speaker 1: It was a combination of fatigue and the seventy one laying a nice head on me for sure.
Speaker 2: So ah was alright times and lost a few times. Is there something I think? Yeah? I mean, it just hurt.
Speaker 1: It hurts my soul, honestly, cause I we we knew exactly the the type of game that it was gonna be, what was gonna be required for us to win this game. And I told the team in there, it's never gonna be an issue of us playing hard. We always play hard. We got so much talent in that room. We're always gonna play hard. But it's about playing smarter.
Speaker 2: You know. We gotta we gotta protect the football.
Speaker 1: Obviously, we gotta take it away on defense, special teams, we can't give up that block punt. And then defensively, you know the game plan when when we say we gotta stop the run and we gotta be great on third down, and we don't do either of.
Speaker 2: Those things, Like, it's gonna be a long day, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So we we didn't do anything to help ourselves in this game, and obviously they they play better than us. No, I'm talking about just how w what I just said in the huddle after the game. Yeah, it's just you know, too many my ads, too many, man. I you know, I'll try to be better next time, and me included, Like I'm thinking of the players that I wanted back in this game.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Like I said, we got to play more together as a team. We just got to do our job, play smarter football, and the rest will take care of itself because we are talented, we do play hard.
Speaker 2: Uh, we just gotta play smarter. Sorry.
Speaker 1: Thanks,