Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us on air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: World Plumbing Day, celebrate your plumbing and your plumbers today by not flushing, not clogging. I am was recently by the way, it happened to me at the Kardashians towels before too, where I'd use the toilet and I clogged it up and had to go tell them to unclog it because it to overflow. The Kardashians like, what's embarrassing to them? Nothing true? So why should I be embarrassed? They do all the kinds of stuff on TV. So anyway, I was at a friend's apartment and I had a stomach it needed some rumbling relief, and I went to the toilet and then I used too much TP and it I flushed once and then I was like, do you take the risk and flush again to see if you can get that down or is it can overflow? And it took the risk and there it went rising like yeah, and I had to tell them, yeah, fix your toilet.
Speaker 3: You know what though they probably know because I have I have a toilet in my house. It's like, mmm, upgrade ist toilet and it's definitely there.
Speaker 4: It's like the main toilet, Like, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 2: You just bought the house.
Speaker 4: Well, now I tell everybody.
Speaker 3: I'm like, don't use him a chilet paper or like or do like a flush a courtzy.
Speaker 2: Blush before staying overnight with somebody that's like you're trying to be romantic with and then you're like using the same bathroom. You have to tell them that you've screwed up.
Speaker 5: I'll never forget the first time that happened to me, brutal with Robbie. You've clogged up the toilet m hm, and I was trying to plunge it myself.
Speaker 2: Oh, take a minute today and celebrate your plumbing. Yeah, and while you're there, is celebrate Joel and Benji Man's birthday. I realized they shared that day with the plumbing twins. Also, National Proposal Day is today?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 4: Was so does everybody do it today or is it just like the national day to do it?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I mean, today's the day to do it if you want to do it, if you can, if it timing was working out right, but it's.
Speaker 4: Still do you remember that feeling?
Speaker 2: Oh it was so good, cloudy this morning, sun comes up later. Chance of rain. All it's in and out. Really, this rain is going to pop in and out? Hi, just around sixty That is cold with rain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: A second date update later this morning. It's a middle of the night target run. It turned into a chance encounter, but has that initial spark run out. I ran into a Walmart the other night because I needed ankle weights and I needed fifteen's but they only had fives.
Speaker 7: Do they even make fifteen ankles?
Speaker 2: They make fifteens, but they didn't have them.
Speaker 7: Never heard of that.
Speaker 3: This is the difference of your Walmart trip compared to my Walmart trip or something on.
Speaker 2: So what I did was I got my Ivory and I got three sets of fivers and roll and put three fives on each leg from my my what do you call them my kickbacks?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I need to stack them right, stack on top of your ankle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do that MP to your knee. Yeah, they're all that's to my knee. I had to stack them. I do fire hydrant and I do that kickback.
Speaker 4: Thing for my Yeah, donkey kick me too, donkey kick.
Speaker 2: I do a donkey kick. I'm the only dude in the gym doing donkey kikes.
Speaker 4: You know what though, keeping it keeping it tight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just trying to get granted.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 2: It's trying to get all granted.
Speaker 7: Good for granted, rock bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tight, hard, hard bummy, just trying to get all granted on you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little light work at it. Light work.
Speaker 2: It's not light work. Fifteens are not light bro.
Speaker 7: No, that's what they say.
Speaker 3: Like light work and do that with the bands and it's painful, and.
Speaker 2: Those and those and those. All right, let's quickly quickly run around the breakfast table with highs and lows of the last twenty hour sic. Any highs my high.
Speaker 3: I went to bed really early last night and got a great amount of sleep.
Speaker 2: You've seen it, Tanya High.
Speaker 5: My skin is skinning, and I'm very happy about it because I've been drinking a ton of water.
Speaker 2: That's great, and you've noticed the difference. I like it, so my high. I tried a new snack cashw Clusters. I'm kind into cashew clusters. My new little go to snacked Costco and your low sicity.
Speaker 4: I have a dentist appointment today.
Speaker 2: That's they are the worst these days used to be in these days, Yeah, these days, then what do you get the worst day?
Speaker 3: They know what he means because I was like, oh, your gums are seating this that.
Speaker 2: Ass options are surgery or surgery exactly, Tony.
Speaker 4: You're low, no lows, just highs.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because you're getting married.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anything bad happening on, I'm just gonna be like whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't want to give you a low either. Because it's Tiny's wedding week. I feel it's in poor taste. Yeah, you're actually very excited. I got my remarks ready for your wedding and uh, the kid merried it. This week is a big exciting week. So high size highs, grazye afern sacrets. So next, and if you want to leave your high and low of the last twenty hours, they kind of fun, these littlehighs and lows. You can do that on all right, radiop leave us a talk.
Speaker 1: Back on air with Ryan's Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Seacrest with you just get our highs and lows. You got Dave with us who was listening to that with a high and low? Hey Dave, how are you this pointing buddy?
Speaker 8: Absolutely fabulous? How are you today?
Speaker 9: Ryan?
Speaker 2: Fabulous as well? Thank you. I appreciate that. So I'm curious to know what was your most recent high and low in life.
Speaker 10: Hi, let's see here.
Speaker 8: I'm getting ready to actually take a trip down to California, southern California to see some family.
Speaker 2: Okay, where do they live in socow uh.
Speaker 10: Down in San Diego area.
Speaker 2: All right, it's about as deep as you can get in so cal Love that that's exciting.
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, uh low would probably be just in the negative in the air, just just news and you know, kind of that's about it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm with you, I'm with you.
Speaker 8: Negativity in the air just completely. I mean, I'm just I'm waiting for a good turn.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. I think we're all burnt out on the negativity in anything, in any topic, in any atmosphere, in any realm. So we'll spend that quality time with your family and safe travels. Brother, Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 8: Hey, thank you much. You guys have a wonderful day.
Speaker 2: You too, you too. I like Dave.
Speaker 1: I like him too.
Speaker 2: I like Dave. I mean just got like that's the kind of guy I want to hang out with. Yeah, he was very very light beer with Miklo Ultra or a wine cooler. Just is that kind of guy from him?
Speaker 3: Zema?
Speaker 2: They didn't make zemas anything, but that was literally like that was my go to back in the day. Yeah, you should look up the what a zema is, Tanya, because Tatiana, you don't even know what you say, you didn't even know And I say, granted, what zema means?
Speaker 7: I don't even know what is zema?
Speaker 1: Beer?
Speaker 2: It was a a wine cooler, is it? It was kind of a wine. It was a very and I put grenadine with it, that sherry flavor.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like an aprol sprits.
Speaker 2: Is they seize production before you're.
Speaker 3: Born in Yeah, it was introduced in ninety four.
Speaker 2: It's clearly hard to find on Google now too. We're gonna come back with three signs that your work stress is probably worse than you might think.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Secrets.
Speaker 2: I got a quote for today, and let me just tell you about this. So work stress. We all have it. I know, we get it. So we get it too, Like I say, it's not I mean there's stress with like work, but then there's like the stress of I don't know, I push My doctor always says, it's like I've been giving a talk every day for four hours like a presentation because my body is like in yeah, what do you call a project mode? Or yeah, it's just in presentation mode. Like my blood's follw, my adrenalines Russian, I'm speaking loud, I'm on And it kind of causes like a kind of stress on your body. And so then I realized, like I didn't realize this was stressful, but I guess it does cause some stress.
Speaker 7: Oh mean, you're not like sleeping right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just pushing. I push. Yeah, like I just push. I push. I like to push. I push hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it depending on what time you wake up. They say, if you wake up too early, it does cause stress. But it's also good to write. It's like such a dichotomy. Early riser gets the bird or the worm. The early bird gets the early bird gets the worm. Right, you can get more done before your friends and family wake up, fine, But then doing up too early it causes stress. Number two, when you have workplace nightmares, your work is affecting you in a way. You need to stop and look at I have them.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, do you want to tell you about those workplace nightmare?
Speaker 7: I always tell you to write down your dreams.
Speaker 2: I know, but you sorry. I failed again. And bedtime procrastination. So if you keep pushing back your bedtime, something's going on at work. Possibly that's making you not want to go to sleep because the next thing you know, you're at work. Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: That makes sense?
Speaker 2: Yes, So bed procrastination is something to think about. Like sometimes I will beg procrastinate because I feel like I want to have a little bit of an evening to watch something or oh, I know I do.
Speaker 3: That too, because I I wouldn't even get the kissed about to almost like eight thirty eight forty five some nights.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, I want to take a decompression. I want to watch a show or I want something.
Speaker 2: Today's quote don't let anyone who hasn't bitting your shoes tell you how to tie your laces. I think you just drop that on their face right there. Good Kiss FM headlines with Sissy Well.
Speaker 3: The Dodgers have agreed to a contract extension with Dave Roberts, making him the highest paid manager in baseball and keeping him a Dodger through twenty twenty nine. LA County DA Nathan Hoffman said he is asking the Court to withdraw the previous DA's motion for resentencing for the Menendez brothers, saying the brothers claims of self defense are lies. Southwest Airlines will no longer allow bags to fly free. The airline announced it will begin charging customers who check luggage in May, but did not say how much. And Land is offering a limited time ticket and hotel offer to celebrate seventieth anniversary.
Speaker 4: Guests can purchase multi day theme park.
Speaker 3: Tickets just starting at one hundred and twenty two dollars per day for a three day ticket.
Speaker 4: Starting today on.
Speaker 2: Air with Ryan Seacrest, We're about to get into this second date update where they met on a late night target run in. Things are not going so targeting now, all right, So Tiny is getting married this week? Guess this is the week. This one's all happening.
Speaker 4: It is happening.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: Wait, scream it from the rooftime.
Speaker 5: I'm so emotional, like literally, the tiniest thing can set me into.
Speaker 2: Like waterworks in a good way.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, in a good way.
Speaker 2: All right, So what's with your friend that wants to recreate your wedding? And do you find this off putting?
Speaker 5: So I didn't initially, but I have a friend that just got engaged, so she's not going to be getting married for a while, but she's like obsessed with the hotel that we're getting married out.
Speaker 7: So she asked me.
Speaker 5: Initially, she just asked me to put to get the contact and from them. I was like, okay, yeah, I hear, no problem.
Speaker 7: And then she texted me and asked me for our florist and our.
Speaker 5: Rentals, so I sent those, and then she asked me for like DJ, like who were we doing for like music and entertainment, And I literally basically sent all of our contact for a wedding that we haven't even had yet. I'm like, I don't even she has nothing to even look at. And it's not like a close friend. She's not even coming to my wedding. So I I'm not so upset about it, but it's a little bit like I'm a little bit.
Speaker 2: Like, well, why give all your details?
Speaker 5: What am I supposed to say when somebody asks me that, No, I'm not I'm gonna get.
Speaker 4: Feel like, oh, I'll ask my wedding planner.
Speaker 2: I just don't get back to them. Yeah, I get back your wedding. You don't get back to anybody. Literally, have I asked you? Are you going on a honeymoon too?
Speaker 7: Do we get that we are going on honeymoon?
Speaker 4: But not right away?
Speaker 7: We're going in June.
Speaker 2: So you're back on the air Monday.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we come back some Sunday.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Wait, I know everybody's like, why are you going to work on my day? I'm like, I know nothing different.
Speaker 2: I never said that.
Speaker 7: It wasn't you, It was not everybody.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I think I said that.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that. I actually want you here on Monday to talk about it. All.
Speaker 5: Everybody was like, why are you doing that? Like, I literally I don't know anything else.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, now you have a husband, so you can do all kinds of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not just gonna like take a vacation day and just sit at home. That seems weird, right, Like I'm like, I'm here, Yeah, back, you're back.
Speaker 7: Could you imagine it's like sitting at home?
Speaker 2: Like I thought you were supposed to like take a day to be married.
Speaker 7: Well, we're getting married on it.
Speaker 5: We're getting married and then we'll have a day with everybody to like set we're calling it like ours oh oh on our own.
Speaker 2: Say if you don't want to come Monday, just tell us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I was the one that was like, you should take at least a mini honeymoon.
Speaker 5: We're going to do a mini We're going to do a mini moon in a couple of weekends. So we're just going to go for the weekend somewhere. But then we're gonna do our big honeymoon in June.
Speaker 4: Doesn't know whatever it's done.
Speaker 2: I mean, you've already made these decisions. All right, let's get into this second day Dot. Lets see if we can help out here. Uh, Jared Jared reaching out. So Jared, good morning, Thanks for coming on, Jared.
Speaker 10: Hey, what's up? Good morning, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, bro, so it says here you met a woman in midle of the night at Target. What are you running the target for so late?
Speaker 10: Getting some snacks?
Speaker 9: It was a snack time copy that.
Speaker 2: So you rented this girl in the bright light of Target and you asked her out And how did it go?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm so they went really well. I mean, like, uh, you know, it was just yeah, I don't know, we just went just got like a quick meal and yeah, it was a good interaction.
Speaker 9: But like now, like I'm getting like friend zone office.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so so okay, so you thought of romantic and now she wants to loop you want the book like group activity? Is that the deal?
Speaker 8: Yeah, she's like trying to like she's trying to like, you know, we went out on the date, and like I said, I thought it went really well, like we had like you know, physical connection, not like nothing crazy, you know.
Speaker 10: But and now like now when I text her.
Speaker 9: Like I try to hang out, she's like trying to get me to like meet up with her and her friends, and she's telling me.
Speaker 10: To bring my friends.
Speaker 8: And yeah, it's definitely not like what I have in.
Speaker 10: Mind, you know.
Speaker 2: And what do you like about her? Name is Nicole? What do you like about her?
Speaker 9: I don't know, just really spontaneous, you know. I just we have a lot in common, you know, she's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, all right, let me get a break in. We got a number. We're gonna call her on the air and find out why she's grouping you into the group activities and if she indeed wants to be romantic or just a friend. And we're trying to bottom of it.
Speaker 10: Bro Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: That's our pleasure. Hold on one second. We'll call Nicole next Here f ryans Crest. In the middle of this second date update, let me explain, Jared is on the line here, so Jared and eg Rock. He goes out to Target for a late night run for snack and he runs into this woman he doesn't know, Nicole. They exchange numbers and they go out. Thinks it goes fine, right like he sees one view it thinks it's all good, and he keeps asking again. She doesn't want to do anything solo. She wants to do group activity. I gotta tell her, Jared, like, I like romantic group activities?
Speaker 3: Are there other guy? I mean, it's like, are the other dates there? That's not that big of a deal. If there's more couples, is it.
Speaker 2: The guys or is it coupled up?
Speaker 10: It's not coupled up.
Speaker 9: She's like inviting me, so she wants me to bring my friends, and she's going.
Speaker 10: To bring her friends. But it's like her friends are all so low.
Speaker 2: But are there other guys that might be competing for your role?
Speaker 9: I mean, I guess, But like I'm just trying to go out with her, Like I'm just trying to like one on them.
Speaker 2: We have her agreed to come on the air. Just be very quiet. We're gonna chat with them so you can find out. Okay, hold on, here we go. Okay, Hi Nicole, thank you for agreed to come on the air with us. How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 9: How are you good?
Speaker 2: Thank you for asking? Uh, we're calling about a guy that you met and went out with named Jared. Does that ring a bell?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 2: Sound all right? You tell me about Jared.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was he was really sweet.
Speaker 8: I don't know, you don't know he is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do you like him? Are you vibing? Is there a potential?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 11: No, he's he's he's really sweet. He's just not not not the guy for me, Like I don't think we match.
Speaker 6: But yeah, just really nice guy.
Speaker 2: Though, So what don't you match with?
Speaker 11: So he's he's sweet and everything.
Speaker 6: He just he doesn't party. He's kind of nerdy. He's just it's just not what I'm looking for. I mean, I'm would be cool staying friends with him, of course, I mean in case and you'd like tax advice or or something like that.
Speaker 4: But tax advice, got it?
Speaker 2: God? And do you DoD Have you conveyed this to him.
Speaker 11: I mean not at the time.
Speaker 6: No, you know, it was good conversation and it was a nice date and everything, so so no, not, it's not at the time.
Speaker 11: But yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: So, uh, there's good news and there's not good news here. The good news is Jared is well informed. He now knows where you stand, right, Jared is on the line, and that could be good about But Jared, do you want to respond to her putting you in the accountant zone?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, like, yeah, I mean I don't really party that much, but like I thought that's what was you know, kind of like cool about us is like you know, you're you like to party, and I'm like way more relaxed, So like opposite's a truck. I mean, you know, like you are trying to relax. I mean that's what I'm kind of good for. I'm definitely I don't like going out, but.
Speaker 10: I mean I can help.
Speaker 6: I can't really trying to relax that much.
Speaker 2: So did I think she's saying like she thinks you're great, which is good news. Don't let's bruise you. No, no bruising here. But she's not vibing with the romantic side of things, which is fine, it's fair to just say, okay, cool, let's move on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not a match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, friend vibes, it's a friend vine. It's just what it is.
Speaker 9: And I'm all right, but like I mean, I hope, I don't know, change your mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't think she will. But Nicole, thank you good.
Speaker 11: Oh No, it's okay.
Speaker 6: I just yeah, I mean, he's got a really good thing going on with his life. You know, he's got his stuff.
Speaker 11: He's got his his.
Speaker 6: Two car garage. She's got his four O one K, he's got his gym member ship. Like, I'm just not there yet, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Are you an accountant, Jared?
Speaker 9: No, Like, I'm not an accountant.
Speaker 4: I like things that he has his life or he's a four to one kid. I thought that's a good thing. Nicole, you should get a four one.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean I plan to at some point.
Speaker 4: No, you got to start young girl.
Speaker 2: All right, Well listen, guys, like this is not a match. Jared, we really appreciate you reaching out to get clarity, and Nicole, we are grateful that you would talk to us. Y'all. Take good care. Yeah, nice talking, Yeah, nice talking to you.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 4: Nice talking to you.
Speaker 2: I love them independently on air with Ryan Seacrest this event. Did you send me your name? I'm about to pay a bill as I say, we're as they say where I grew up in Atlanta. Make it to pay your bill in a second, fix it, fix and pay it.
Speaker 4: That's nice, all right?
Speaker 2: So if you sent me your name, standby for that. Ryan Seacrest and Sisinin and Tanya. It's Tuesday, March eleventh. We're gonna play Name That Beach for Wango Tango tickets at the Beach.
Speaker 1: Name that Beach?
Speaker 2: You ever played? Named that Beach? It's righty before our eyes, sounds hard, gotten into it.
Speaker 4: Well, I think I could be good at this.
Speaker 2: Let's see if Adam is good at this. Here on the line, eight hundred and five two one two seven Wango Takers at the Beach this year. It's at Huntington City Beach. We're gonna build a stage out on the sand. Your toesies will be in it, massive stage and then bring a sweater. Maybe it'd be cool later. But Adam is in Duarte. Adam, good morning, How are you my friend?
Speaker 10: Pretty good?
Speaker 2: Pretty good?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 2: I love to hear that we got you tickets to Wango Tango if you can win this little game called name that beach. All right, okay, so you gotta get three right before you get three wrong. Here we go. This La County beach is known for its iconic pier, complete with a ferris wheel and a roller coaster. Come on, that's it, Yes, correct, that was an easy one. All right, next one, Here we go. This beach city hosts an annual sandcastle contest and shares its name with one of New York's five boroughs.
Speaker 9: Come on, Long Beach.
Speaker 2: No, it's not Long Beach. I got you on that, but it's Manhattan Beach. Manhattan Beach is what we're going on. All right, you're no steps closer to seeing Doja caat Megan Trainer's finding David Gado, But let's try and get you one step closer with this one. The Queen Mary is docked at this beach city, which is top of mind to you, Adam, What is it? Lo Beach?
Speaker 7: That's the one.
Speaker 2: The all this operating surf shop in America is in this beautiful beach city. Name for the Spanish word for beautiful, beautiful. Yeah, yes, it starts with an ah. Yeah, congratulations, Adam. You came out of nowhere to win. All right, thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 1: Adam.
Speaker 2: You're gonna go see everybody on the beach, Huntington City Beach. Okay, we'll see you there for Wango Tango.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yea hold on one second more Wrango Tango tickets for you to win here at Kiss FM. Kiss go VIPs get first access to tickets Thursday morning. Here Thursday morning at AXS dot com ten am.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Secrets.
Speaker 2: Are you and we are on Kiss If it's part of your routine, thank you. If you just arrived for the first time today, give us a minute. Here's what we do. It's a regular group of us, sisany tany, myself. This whole place called the back room. Back there, they're dizzy.
Speaker 4: The engineer tubs. Who did he just give you a pillow?
Speaker 2: Yes? Because I need a little more height in my chair.
Speaker 3: No, and you're not sitting on it. It was it's for your back, it's for your lumbard.
Speaker 2: It's because it's something's wrong with the adjustment to my chair. It doesn't it doesn't feel like it normally. Someone was drinking eating my porge last night or sitting in my chair, so it's not set to the right setting.
Speaker 4: He just tucked it right behind your back.
Speaker 2: Cloudy skies rain likely tonight. F YI, his around sixty. So there's something called task masking that everybody's not everybody, but you know somebody's are talking about and apparently it's a new workplace term. Yeah, so think about where you're going to work this morning, where you work right now? Do you know any of these people? What are they?
Speaker 4: They're task maskers?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: So it's basically when an employee spends a lot of time and effort just trying to look like they're really busy or trying to look like they're working really hard, when in reality they're hardly doing anything at all.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask tups, what are you doing over there on your computer exactly right now? Like, what are you looking at the Tell me, don't don't change it, you just change just closed your window. Oh, he's following along the he's following along. What do you call that the digital levels of the show as it's being broadcast?
Speaker 7: Nice, so's important asking.
Speaker 2: Well, he's also sometimes on llobean dot com. What is that that's where he buys his clothing, his hiking gear. Oh, for he and his girlfriend.
Speaker 4: So that's one of the things.
Speaker 3: It's being on your laptop or your computer and typing a little bit loud, walking fast through the hallways holding your laptop.
Speaker 4: Just like you know, just like you're you're just you can't be stopped. You're setting you the go, you're on the go.
Speaker 3: You are calling friends, but you're using like the business line, or are using business hand jesters when you're on the call, but it's really like you're just talking to your mom.
Speaker 2: Have we ever done any of this here? I mean here or anywhere else.
Speaker 3: There are days that I maybe make myself look busier so that I'm not stopped or bothered.
Speaker 2: This is not even a temptation for me. I can't get work done fast enough. I'm never going to take my time to do something else while I'm working. Could be done with it sooner. Never. No, just not a.
Speaker 4: Temptation, exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: But I do have a tendency to walk through the office very quickly and not really like stopping.
Speaker 2: But it's all the rest You're trying to get people to think you're busy.
Speaker 3: No, it's not because I'm it's because I'm trying to get my taxes done.
Speaker 2: Ye, you have a hard footstep. We can hear you coming.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I've always had that ever since I was a kid. I don't know why. I just walk hard. And I my posture's bad too. I need to work on that.
Speaker 2: Well, mine's the worst ever. I just I can't even deal with it. Do you ever pretend to be on the phone and you're not?
Speaker 3: No, but maybe I haven't, not at work, but I feel like I have for whatever reasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done that before that, I have done task masking. Point him out today if've se him at the office, just go task masks National Promposal Day. You've got a student that is proposing the verb. Amanda's on the line one eight hundred and five to two seven. You're on kiss a VM with this a man in sun Valley. Good morning, how are you hi?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Good morning. That's great advertising for that place, Sun Valley. Right, if you've never been there, you're start looking at Holmes in sun Valley. So I want to go. Yeah, Amanda, tell me about your coworkers.
Speaker 12: Okay, so I work with this guy who took another job and apparently he works at this other job from like three am to eleven am at like like a warehouse or something, and then he shows up here at like at my like my job, at like eleven fifteen. Here's the thing. He's like rigged his cubicle to look like he's there, like he had.
Speaker 2: What is one of his hours to be there? Is he supposed to be there when he's at the other gig?
Speaker 12: Yeah, like we're supposed to start at nine.
Speaker 2: Ah, I see, So the drill is he's doing another gig late, sleeping in then getting some rest, then coming in.
Speaker 12: Well, I mean you know he's supposed to be there till eleven am, so he shows up like right after that.
Speaker 2: So he's working when he should be working there.
Speaker 4: No, he's like double his jobs are overlapping.
Speaker 2: Okay, got it. I'm trying to do the math. Here we go. I stay like saving still on my head.
Speaker 4: But what does he do to like change it? Like does he have mannequin in his cubicle?
Speaker 2: Like what it looks like he's there?
Speaker 12: So he has said it. So he's like monitors don't go to sleep, and he keeps like a jacket like over his chair at all times.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, and.
Speaker 12: I think he's having a friend put like every day is like la times, like on his desk with like a green wrapper. So it looks like he just had his snack. I mean, it does really look like he was there.
Speaker 2: What's the job? What kind of work are you guys doing? Like it's like it stuff, and what's the issue for you? Like you just take it's not fair, right, well it's not fair yeah, but so well then that's no way a real problem. Why have you talked to the dude to say, bro, what's like, come on, you can't do this.
Speaker 7: That's not gonna get her far?
Speaker 1: Well did you do it?
Speaker 12: I don't want to.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I've been like what the heck? And I don't want to rely like life for them or anything here. But I also don't want to rat him out because you know, we're all just trying to hustle.
Speaker 2: You know, I got you, But then you don't rut him out. Once you get the whole group, the whole office to rat him out, then it's team against one. That's the best way to do it.
Speaker 7: That's so dark.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, if it were you, Tanya, we'd all get together and be like Tanya, you're coming in two hours too late. Okay, I'm not saying it, Sisty's saying the listeners call in. I think that it's an issue.
Speaker 5: It's like a fundamental issue with your job, because if I were coming in two hours late, my boss Mark would know, and then he would have to have a conversation with me, like, how does your boss not know that?
Speaker 7: Like they're your manager. Well, yeah, like your manager should be on top of that, not you.
Speaker 12: Well, he just like has like a lot of people like covering for him, and I don't know. It doesn't seem sustainable, and I just hate it. And I don't want to be like a liar, but I don't want to be like a snitch. And that's where I'm at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, here's the deal. Either you're going to make a move or not. If you don't make a move, then you'll make a move. Then you're going to be not a nache, not a ratter. I suggest you go to the group and say this is not great for all of us. Let's let's deal with it and go to the manager on it. But good luck, Amanda, it's totally not fair. So you're in the right on this one. Thanks for listening. Okay, thanks bye, I.
Speaker 13: Mean a lot.
Speaker 2: This would be a difficult one because we're on air, so it'd be obviously for a couple hours late. Yes, unless we just had a thing that said Hi, Hi, Hi Hi. Does it play on that?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: Tanya? What time is it?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: What's the differencer?
Speaker 1: Hi? On air with Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 2: My name is Ryan Seacrest, is name Tanya. We do it every morning and right now. So we've got a list of the I haven't heard all of them, but they're I guess covering different topics that we've done here on the show. Inside our radio app, we got that talkback feature of the red microphone. It's basically a voice note, which is I can't type anymore now with my friends, I just want leave voice notes. But sometimes you gotta show me how to make it disappear. Can you do that in the settings? It just disappears? I think you can think you can.
Speaker 4: It disappears on the other end, on the recipient's end, you can save it.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, Well we'll get into that after ten, after ten, before ten, so let's get into these voice notes that came through our talkback. Carmen I guess Carmen laughed her way into work. Here is Carmen, Good morning.
Speaker 13: Ryan, cisany Tanya? Backroom, front room, side room. You guys are all hilarious, Ryan and Siany, you guys are You made me and my daughter laugh so hard. We're driving to work on the five and just hearing that made our day. Oh my gosh, it's hilarious. Every morning we listen to you guys. Thank you so much. It was freaking hilarious.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what we did. It was funny. That's the problem with that one. He hat Karmen voice note called back, what was funny? We'll do it again because that kind of reaction. I want to do it until you know we're blue in the face.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: I just don't know what it is. Something really funny. That's the thing. I don't know where to go on though. All Robert Little Rock wanted to give some thoughts on the I love you versus love you. So when you say I love you or when you say love you, the difference in that.
Speaker 8: All I love you, But when she does love you, I say who loves me?
Speaker 2: It's the corrector. Oh he wants the eye Wow, he wants the eye. Well, listen, I say love you to my good friends. Love you, love us, say love us sometimes too, Yeah, love us. Oh like love us.
Speaker 7: That's cute.
Speaker 2: I love it one together, love us, miss you, love us, miss you. I say that, but I know what you're saying, Robert, you got a I guess this is a little bit of a darker conversation today about dying with a smile. Well, it's the title of the song, so we someoned in to die with a Smile that topic. It led to the conversation of organ donation. Naturally. Here's Leonor from the nine oh nine on a talk back Marnie Ryan.
Speaker 14: I was just listening to a KISSFM to you guys, and I just wanted to say that I truly admire your decision to be an organ donor. My husband is currently on the kidney transplant list, which can take anywhere from ten to fifteen years, and knowing that people choose to become donors gives me hope for those like him who are waiting for life saving organ Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: It is true, you know, being on that list and waiting. I've actually met a family the other day who they were taking care of one of the children's hospitals where we have Seacrest Studio, and the father told me about his daughter who needed a kidney, and they were on the listen. They were waiting, waiting, and so he up giving his kidney to her and she's doing great, and they were just.
Speaker 4: Talking about any parent would do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, A quick sweet message from Maria listening to us on the iHeart Radio Apphi.
Speaker 1: Tanya Ryan, everybody in the bag, have a lovely day.
Speaker 7: That's nice, short and sweet.
Speaker 2: That's all we wanted. Just something short in the backroom, getting a lot of love backroom, giving a shout out. You know, I can't believe. I'm excited to see Sabrina at your wedding this weekend. It's gonna be very exciting. She's special.
Speaker 5: No, that's not sabrina'sa Oh Sophia.
Speaker 2: So excited to see Sophia Carson this weekend at your wedding. I know it. I know it was a famous singer.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's singing.
Speaker 2: It's a mystery guest. I was thinking Sabrina Carbon because you guys are tight too, But it's Sophia, Yes, rolling in, rolling in with a performance. So she so Sophia and I actually have the big pressure jobs at the wedding this weekend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sophia's taking it so seriously, like she's been in rehearsals for it. I think she did a different arrangement to the song, Like I think she like, she's not gonna say, you're.
Speaker 2: Trying to tell me I need to be rehearsing. My gig is that we're trying to say her subtling.
Speaker 4: No, I'm really not.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying I was surprised that she I'm like surprised she's taking it as seriously as she is.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a big deal once in your life.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's very sweet.
Speaker 2: We'll get into it tomorrow a little bit about the pressure she's putting on me. Sysany I think, no, I'm no podium if there's a podium, no podium.
Speaker 4: I did have a podium when I ordained my friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, married, I got more responsibility. I think she's throwing all kinds of things my way. Here we go, let's get into that tomorrow though. Wow, Jana Kramer in the Trading Report to so.
Speaker 5: You may know her from One Tree Hill. She's in a ton of Lifetime movies. She's a country singer. She was on Dancing with the Stars, the mass singer. She has a podcast. I mean, she does everything, but that's not what we're talking about, because she is giving advice to anyone who may be making the decision to get breast implans or any other sort of cosmic surgery done. She said, my biggest regret with my boobs is that I don't know if I solely did it for me. My biggest piece of advice is it has to be one hundred percent for you. So she went on to explain that she was in a marriage where her husband was cheating all the time, and she would see the women that he was cheating on her with, and she kept saying, well, maybe if I had bigger boobs, he wouldn't cheat, and maybe if I had this like this other woman, he wouldn't cheat. They are divorced now. But it's so sad for me as a woman to hear something like that, because I think that it could be very common. You know, like people that are in these relationships that they they know that their husband's cheating, they don't know how to get out, and they're constantly comparing themselves to these women that their husband is cheating with and I just I found it to be really sad that it led her to go down a path to change her body permanently, not for herself.
Speaker 2: All right, it's a very inchea conversation. Yeah, let's take this on. If we were offered plastic surgery is a gift for free, right, Like, I don't know, Ruby gave it to all of us for Christmas?
Speaker 4: Sucking stuff, Ruby throwing out hands.
Speaker 2: I don't want this. I'm not throwing out hants. I don't want this. But if it were given to us as a gift, would we do it? And what would we do?
Speaker 3: I would get my boobs done and I want to. But you know who's against it, Michael Tanya?
Speaker 2: What would you do for free?
Speaker 7: Right now?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't do anything, but I think eventually I would want to get my boobs done.
Speaker 2: See, I would not. I'm going to go different route than that.
Speaker 4: Yo, you're very I.
Speaker 2: Would have turkey neck pulled away, pulled up Turkey neck at some point. Yeah, when your neck drops down to your toes, I'll pull that thing up at one point.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't get really interesting. In the next ten years, I'll show.
Speaker 1: It to you.
Speaker 5: But that's off the point of this report. It's not there's no judgment that anybody can do whatever they want. It's just a matter of doing it for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well that's what I wanted to ask. This would do free.
Speaker 1: Let's go on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Thanks for being with us this morning and rolling uh tomorrow. We'ren playing match game for more Wingo Tango tickets. I also get the Sabrina Carpenter tickets every hour, Sabreena Carpenter tickets every hour and everything from today's show on demand with Ieartradio on air with Ryan Seacrest on your podcast, we had a second date update. We played Name that Beach, learned about task masking at work. So that's all up on our podcast. Sicany what you gonna do next?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna keep it moving.
Speaker 3: I've got tickets for you to go check out the Descendants, So keep.
Speaker 2: Be here, all right, She's got this csany hour ten to eleven, we'll talk to your first thing back room and Ruby does just a We don't need to get us anything for that. I mean, I.
Speaker 1: If you want.
Speaker 2: You don't have kids, talk to you in the morning. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: To on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Make sure to subscribe, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.