Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you. Thank you for listening to us. Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest, My mousie, that's what I say. One of two point seven Kiss FM. Just wake up and roll over to the person next to you and say, mamushie. Oh good, Mamushie's not what I said to Michael this morning, my moushie. I'm gonna say to my mom my mush and I said, I said, stop snoring. Oh that's what happens. That's what happens in a relationship. You just scream at people. All right, listen, we gotta be uh into it right now. Let's go. The Dodgers are going to the World Series. LA Dodgers beat the Mets last night ten to five. And that's a lot. That's a lot of runs in this championship round in total, I know runs in total. They take the series four games to two, and the World Series first time since twenty twenty, they'll be playing the Yankees. The final sounded like this. Take a listen. Muil goes for a second Alviris wings bouncer. The second Taylor has it in the globe, it's over. It's over. The Dodgors wasn't a pennant. There you go. So I'm so jealous that I was not there. But wait, Ruby, you were there. You were actually at the game, right.
Speaker 2: I went to Game five in New York on Friday?
Speaker 1: Wait, how did you do that? I saw you Friday?
Speaker 2: A little magic but but yeah, I'm so happy we shut it down back home for sure, because they were talking so much mess in New York. They're like, oh, yeah, go home, and I was like, it's okay, we're gonna shut it down in La.
Speaker 1: Watch Why did you not just wait to come to the LA game? Seems a lot more convenient. Yeah, it was on Friday.
Speaker 2: I just went out there. I tagged along because David was working out there.
Speaker 1: So and they lost twelve to six. Twelve twelve is a baseball score. Yeah, that's a lot of uns. That one's just a beat down. Yeah. So I hear you. I know what you're thinking. Early this morning, you're wondering, do we have tickets? Yes, we do. We have tickets to the World Series. I'll tell you how to win them later this morning, after seven o'clock here one or two point seven. It's Kiss FM. So I'm hydrating a lot. I'm carrying around this uny juggie. Judg, it's a it's a one hundred and fourteen ounce jug. How much water are we supposed to have a day? Just google it until eighty to like body weight, eighty to one hundred and ten hundred. Give me an ounce, do mean ounces? Well, that's what I meant, eighty to one hundred and twenty ounces.
Speaker 3: Oh so this is right, because I know that this thing is forty ounces, and I try to have at least three of these a day, and.
Speaker 1: So that would be twenty pounds one hundred fifty punds. How many ounces of water should have a day? Ask that question? No, see if I'm drinking enough, not too much, because.
Speaker 4: One ounce of water for every two pounds of you should have seventy five to one hundred downces of water.
Speaker 1: Seventy five to one fist that's what I said. I mean, I said eighty to one twenty. But yeah, just take fourteen. So I'm in the zone. You're right there, right, Maybe more water on days that you do a harder workout. Oh man, it's a lot of water to lot, but it's a lot of bathroom breaks.
Speaker 3: I know. That was the craziest thing that I had to get used to when I was carrying around my gallon jug of water.
Speaker 1: That's the point. That's what's good for you is flush, flush flush, mm hmm. That's why they wanted to drink so much of it, they those people. Yeah, let's get to your horsecopes. How is your Monday October twenty first gonna shape up? And then I'll tell you about Ryan's roses this morning?
Speaker 4: All right, Aries, start visualizing and it will come to life.
Speaker 1: Torres host a beach cleanup this week.
Speaker 4: Gemini, put your phone down for a couple hours straight.
Speaker 1: Cancer.
Speaker 3: Within challenges are also possibilities to connect.
Speaker 4: Leo, a relationship that is important to you might be ending. Another door will open.
Speaker 1: Virgo. Don't feel like the world is out to get you. It's not Libra.
Speaker 4: You've been seeking an answer and it's about to come.
Speaker 1: Scorpio. It's about what's inside, not the wrapping of the gift.
Speaker 4: Sagittarius, give yourself a chance to explore an offer that doesn't seem exciting.
Speaker 3: Capricorn, listen up. You might need to admit that you were wrong about something. Don't let your ego get in the way.
Speaker 4: Whoa Aquarius, It will take teamwork to find.
Speaker 3: A good solution and Pisces speed bumps are placed there for a reason.
Speaker 1: And we have Ryan's roses coming in just a second. Also, your first set of Jingle Bowl tickets to win. I'll do that next. But it's in Hawthorn and she found a pair of women's underwear in their bed and she said, we recently friends stay over and dog sit. Oh my friend says, not mine.
Speaker 4: Oh, not mine own? That's yeah. I was like that.
Speaker 1: My husband says she's lying. Why would she lie because she's embarrassed that she did that in their bet. I don't know. Oh, so let's do that seven forty this morning. Oh, Tany's going to get into it later. But she wants to go pick out a wedding dress on Friday.
Speaker 4: Sure did?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: You see Megan Trainer over the weekend as well. And speaking of wedding preparations, Ruby's getting hers ready, Tany's getting hers ready. Collect Also, I mean there are three engagements right now on this show. Four with tubs. Yeah, well, I mean count that one. You know, him picking out his tucks is going to be exciting. Well, let's let's tubs are How when is this thing happening. Is it's something we should put on our radar as soon. We've been discussing it recently. We're not sure. Probably early in the year. Oh that is early. That's like around the corner, Bob Horner. Yeah, we should probably figure that out. Affair, don't do January. That's my wedding anniversary. You don't even need to shoes the tubs wedding. It's going to be barefoot down like that. Well, come on, let's focus on you for a second. So, oh, well, you're putting together your invitation list, right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I was like, I was texting him because I was getting all my ap because I don't have like all my extended family's addresses and stuff. So I was getting them all together, texting my mom and my dad and all that stuff. And I was telling him to do the same for his family, and he was like, why do we need their addresses? Like we could just email it to them. And I was like, no, we're not doing an evite. This is a wedding, not a birthday party. It's a classy affair. But then I was talking to Ruby in the back room and she was like, no, it's actually really common to do evites, and I was like, am I crazy? Like I don't, I don't know. I feel like having like a physical invite is classy. It's nice you get to put on the fridge, it's very cute. Like I don't know, like I just I that's what I want. But Robl and I are we're having a dilemma about this.
Speaker 1: It just ends up in the trash. I'm gonna be no expert on this. But if you think about expense and time, no one really, I mean maybe your family, but like really keeps your wedding invitation. I wedt.
Speaker 3: No throw them away, But if it's yours, I still have mine, and I have extras by the way, because there are so many.
Speaker 1: Send in just a few people send to the core group that get the physical card and then the rest evite that save the time and money.
Speaker 6: But if it's like in an an email, people like are so weird about their emails, like they feel like they never checked their email, it could just completely get lost in the shuffle.
Speaker 4: I feel like when it's physical mail, they can't ignore it.
Speaker 1: I mean that's a drink. And people that people that don't see your invitation and then they don't come to you must have this thing all wrong. Well, I think it's a less expense and it's less headache to do the evite. Maybe if you want to do some paper cards for like family, then.
Speaker 4: Family I like that as a compromise. Yeah, doing like half a half. At the end of the day, everybody RSVPs, Like, you're not going to RCP through the mail, right, you're going to do it through Oh yeah, it's gonna be like a QR code right right, So ultimately they have to go to a computer to r s VP. That's that's true. Guys, you're supposed to agree with me.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know that I agree with I say, if you really want to do it, it's your wedding. You're only going to do it once in theory, get your invitations, just do it the way you want to do it. Who cares if it's going to cost you a little extra. But it is also his wedding, like it's both our Well, rat Will needs to find to figure it out now that you're right, and he just goes along with that, so you could be doing it again.
Speaker 4: God, that statistics actually not true. It's not true.
Speaker 1: People say that's it's not true because we're married.
Speaker 4: How did they collect that data? Tell me how they collected that day?
Speaker 1: It was it peer reviewed? Challenge him collect strong? Is the one that told me about it? Lies? Lies?
Speaker 3: You're the one I called me, called me on my wedding day and told me the divorce facts.
Speaker 1: Do you not remember that I did? You married that? All right, let's let's come back here. Good luck with this. Let us know it goes. Uh baby's born in this month, they say, are the happiest and healthiest. So yeah, if you're think a start a family, there's a global medical survey that finds a baby is born in this month, live longer, live to be one hundred, have stronger mental health, and low risk of depression and anxiety in that month. Is now whoa October? October?
Speaker 3: But this means that if you want to have a baby born in October, you need to do the nasty in Uh No, in like January?
Speaker 1: January? Yeah, like New Year's evish. You know, sorry, I hit my math throng.
Speaker 4: This checks out because my friend Becca is born in October and like she could not be chiller.
Speaker 1: She's so like she could not be chilling. That is the chillest of Chill October Birthdays. Yeah to race quote. No one else is supposed to understand your calling. It was not a conference call your calling. FM Headlines with sin Well.
Speaker 3: The Dodgers won the National League pennant and advance the World Series for the first time since twenty twenty. They'll take on the New York Yankee starting Friday night at Dodgers Stadium. The city of Long Beach will spend nearly one billion dollars on infrastructure ahead of the twenty twenty eight Summer Olympics.
Speaker 1: Eight events are scheduled in the LBC.
Speaker 3: Firefighters put out a large structure fire in North Hollywood yesterday. The fire broke out at a commercial structure on Venoa, in between Tehunga and Vineland.
Speaker 1: It was handled quickly, but the smell lingers across the.
Speaker 3: Valley and the Warped Tour is coming back in twenty twenty five to celebrate the festival's thirtieth anniversary. The tour is coming to just three cities, including Long Beach.
Speaker 1: On Air with a Ryan Seacrets Jim Taylor back out on the Aris tour. Tanya's buzzing about it because of the black and gold she wore on stage at the Miami Show.
Speaker 4: Sure I am so.
Speaker 1: It's one of two point seven Kiss FM that happened over the weekend and the Dodgers last night advanced to the World Series. We got your tickets, so ten to five, four to two they take the series. Will be playing the Yankees. As you know, you might have heard this, so ready to explode on the verge and making it all happen. And there's a box he bought. A second is alive and they've heard of the World Series Yankees four. When they play that song, it's just like, yes, well I think everybody felt it. We all felt it. You know, my one of my best friends in the world, Kurt, He's a I mean, he just goes to like every game he can. He works his work schedule around games, you know, So you tell me that that's I got Tim Martinez here beside himself, just so excited. We call him Tequila Tim because he really he really has a good time in every game. You can call him that, even not at a game. So we've got your tickets to the World's Series. That's what I wanted to tell you this morning. First thing here, We've got Ryan's Roses coming up. But we have your tickets to the World Series. Tomorrow after seven o'clock, I will tell you exactly how you can get your World Series tickets. So I gotta get I want to get them in hand. I'm gonna get them today, the tickets, and then tomorrow morning at this time, I'm gonna tell you how you can win them. That is so exciting, a wild as we can get trying exactly the prices are nuts. I'm trying to get as many as we can of these tickets for the Dodgers World Series against the Yankees. Yeah, baby, tomorrow, right now, this time, we will have your details and you can win those tickets. And we're trying to get as men as we can't. So let's see what else. USC rough season continues. They lost to Maryland twenty nine to twenty eight. Trojans are now three and four. UCLA went on the road to beat Rutgers thirty five thirty two five. The Rams beat the Raiders twenty to fifteen at SO five and sistantly the Chargers play airs on it Tonight's Monday Night Football. Yes they do. My Bulldogs beat number one Texas over the weekend that Georgia Bulldogs beat Texas. Nobody believed in them. They came in the underdogs. Coach Kirby Smart he wasn't having it. In the post interview after the game, he said, you talking to ESPN reported you guys doubted us. Everybody doubted us.
Speaker 4: Oh no, never, oh no.
Speaker 1: Thirty to fifteen final score. Wow, Toney, are you okay?
Speaker 4: I'm great?
Speaker 1: Okay, you barked just a little bit. Didn't bark every time the Bulldogs like usually, You're so cute. Series of earthquakes out near Catalina Island yesterday afternoon and into the evening, and a big fire in North Hollywood. Did you see that yesterday afternoon? That's a small took care of it pretty quickly. Yeah, you could smell it, probably at your place.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 1: So we're getting into it on a Monday, October twenty. First, we're gonna make it through a Monday. We're gonna get you. We're gonna string you through to Thursday and then into Friday. Kayla Thomas is HERESFM team. Good morning, Kayla, how are you?
Speaker 8: Good morning? I'm doing amazing good.
Speaker 1: So I guess for the last few months, you along with Emily and our own Collette in the back room who's having a real debacle with her evites or other wedding invitations. Won't. We won't get into that right now, but anyway, call that from the back room. You've been hosting the in the No podcast, which is really great because what it does, and you can tell us more about what it does, is it breaks down everything you need to know about the election in terms of the local issues.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 9: I think a lot of people forget that it's not just the president that we're voting for. We're voting for district attorney, we're voting for Congress, we're voting for Senate.
Speaker 8: There's so many things that are on those ballots.
Speaker 9: We're voting for ten propositions that directly affect people here in La climate change, LGBTQ rights, rank control. So with this podcast, our goal is kind of led to break it down in simple terms for maybe new voters or people who don't understand and they need to be explained to them in elementary terms.
Speaker 8: Because I was one of those people.
Speaker 1: I'm still one that, Yeah, I read the ballot and I'm confused sometimes with the way it's worded.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And that's the thing. One time we had on someone who broke that down for us.
Speaker 9: When you read a ballot, there's a lot of misleading and deceptive titles. So we had on Michael Monks from KFI to explain when you're looking at that ballot what to look for and how to like, you know, decipher around it.
Speaker 1: Also, Yeah, I'm just looking at a couple of the props here and you've done this so you can elaborate. But prop too. This one authorizes ten million dollars for repair or upgrades and construction of K through twelve public schools. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, collect do you want to talk about those?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you know about?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So basically a lot of these schools need updates to their facilities, like you know, like air conditioning stuff like that. Stuff that is kind of needed, honestly. And so this one would off what our taxes would be raised from it. So we break down sort of like how our taxes would be raised, but also how it would.
Speaker 8: Help the schools.
Speaker 6: And so if you vote yes on it, that means that you agreed to California taking out a bond to pay for those repairs that are needed for those schools and community colleges, and voting no would be voting no on that and keeping.
Speaker 1: Your taxes the same Keyley, you mentioned Prop ten that's the rank control probably.
Speaker 8: Yeah, probably, yes.
Speaker 9: Basically like everything's expensive here when it comes to Chanto Foorida, house rent and stuff, so would basically just you know, control that, and yeah, I mean just like make it things more affordable here in California.
Speaker 1: I remember when Tanaz and I lived together, we search for nt control in Santa Monica. I mean that's where we're still places that have rent control in Santa Monica.
Speaker 3: And one of my girlfriends has been in the same apartment for the past ten years in Santa Monica because it's RNK controlled.
Speaker 1: She's on like fourth than something else. Yeah, like a good spot.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then another one, Prop thirty two. I'm looking here. It raises the minimum wage in California to seventeen dollars.
Speaker 9: Yes, and I think a lot of people will be very very happy about that one. That's just as simple as that, raising the minimum wage and you vote yes or no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, eighteen dollars on January first. So all right, well, I think it's good. What do I guess the podcast is on any time where of each podcast?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we have a new episode every single week.
Speaker 9: I also interview so many candidates, like I just talked to Adam Schiff, who's running for senator.
Speaker 8: I've talked to Steve Garvey.
Speaker 9: I've talked to a bunch of people from different districts Lour Friedman District thirty, which is here in Burbank and Hollywood. I've talked to Derek Tran who's District forty five. And basically my goal is not only just to talk about their policy, but to humanize them. I want to know, like, who are you, what's your favorite restaurant here in California, what are some stories that people here in California have shared with you that have impacted you, what's your music taste?
Speaker 8: Stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So with a politician, it's.
Speaker 8: Nice because you get to see them laugh.
Speaker 9: I mean, you see them on the on the TV and they're so serious and they're they seem unapproachable, but they come in and they they tell their stories about their family and you get to see them smile.
Speaker 8: It's nice. So yeah, you should listen.
Speaker 1: Well, keep up the good work. The podcast. You can check it out wherever you get your podcasts. It is called in the note Caylea. Thanks for coming in. Great to see you.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It is Ryan's roses. Right now, Brianna is on the phone on Kiss Brianna, good morning in Hawthorne. So I mentioned your email earlier. Let's just rehash this for a second. You found a pair of women's underwear in your bed, and recently you had someone friends staying there, a couple staying there to look at your dog, watch after your dog. Yeah.
Speaker 10: So we took the whole family last month to Disney. We had never been to Disney World, and while we were gone, a couple we knew a greed to stay at our house and work to dogs. They even slept in our bed so the dogs wouldn't be disturbed from the routine. And so the other day I found a pair of women's underwear tucked between the mattress and the side rail.
Speaker 1: So is it the couple, the dog sitting couple.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I just.
Speaker 10: I'm assuming it was my friend Julia's underwear. And I called her, thinking that it would be no big deal. She said they were not hers. And when I asked my husband, he says he has no idea where they came from. You're probably delis and she's just too embarrassed.
Speaker 1: To say so, all right, well that's interesting. Now I could see either one of these being do you believe your husband would be having another woman in your bed? I mean, you gotta tell us that.
Speaker 10: Well, I find my trusted my husband, but now it just seems really odd behavior because it wasn't like it was just under the pillows. It was like like really dug deep, like it had been there for a while in the railings, and you were.
Speaker 1: Sorry you were at Disney with your husband when the dog sitter couple was there. Yes, so how would he pull this off? But she's saying maybe it was there weeks before.
Speaker 10: Before, so it was just deep in there. It wasn't just like on top.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like the stuff down in there folded in.
Speaker 10: The bed covers.
Speaker 1: Plus you know.
Speaker 10: They had changed the bedding, so it was just really stuck in the side rail there.
Speaker 1: Oh my question is is this the couple that stayed or is your husband lying to you? I mean, I honestly think it sounds like this is the couple. They are too embarrassed. Let's find out in a second. Rianna married fourteen years. She was away with her husband and she had another couple stay in the house sit their dog. Well, turns out she finds a pair of underwear and the stuff down on the side rail of the bed, and it had been there for a while, seemingly so she addressed it with her husband or rest and said, well, it must have been the couple that was dog sitting. They're proud, too embarrassed to tell you, so they're going to say it's not theirs, which is likely. Maybe she thinks it could be her husband seeing somebody else weeks ago and that was just there, so you believe your husband might be cheating on you.
Speaker 10: I mean, I trusted him up until this point. It's just weird and Julia wouldn't.
Speaker 9: Lie to me.
Speaker 1: Let's get to the call, Briana, I need you to say Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then your husband's.
Speaker 10: Name, Ryan, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 1: We're gonna call him right now. Be very quiet, Let's see what we can find out. Okay, Well, keep you quiet until we tell him he's on the air, and then we'll go from there.
Speaker 10: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, kais is Luke?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yes, hi Luke.
Speaker 1: My name is Nadine. I'm calling from the Fancy Flower. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 7: Hi, Nadine, I'm okay great.
Speaker 3: I wanted to call because we actually we deliver in Hawthorne and surrounding areas, and we are doing a promotion. It's a free promotion. It's a three dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like today, just promoting our business and hopefully you get the word out. I don't need any cash from you. They're absolutely free. Is this something you'd be interested in?
Speaker 7: You're offering me a three dozen roses I can send to anyone.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you just need the name of the person you want to send them to and a note and they can be off today by lunchtime.
Speaker 7: And why do you do this again?
Speaker 3: It's a promotion that we do, just trying to get the word out. We asked that if you're pleased with our arrangements, maybe you refers to friends and family, leave a help review.
Speaker 1: Things like that.
Speaker 7: All right, all right, well, what do you need from me?
Speaker 1: The name of the person you want to send them to. We'll start with the note.
Speaker 7: Let's just send them to my life bring on them?
Speaker 1: Great? And what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 7: No, man, I don't know you just seemed like a day you could use a dozen roses. It's a dozen roses, right, yes, okay, yeah, that sounds good. Yeah, let's just do that. Keep it simple.
Speaker 1: What was that again?
Speaker 7: I said, yeah, just do that seem like a day that you could use It doesn't look No, it.
Speaker 1: Seems like a day you can use a dozen rowses? Got it? Luke? Your voice to be broadcast on the radio. My name is Ryan. We have your wife on the line. I've got Sistey and Tanya here. Stay on the line with us. Please explain what's going on.
Speaker 7: Let me step I'm at a Starbucks. Hang on, who's this?
Speaker 1: My name is Ryan Luke. More importantly, I have your wife, Brianna on the phone, and she's told us something that we're calling you about in question, and that is she found uh an intimate item is stuffed in the side of your bed. I think you're aware of this, and she would like to know from where that came. Can you answer it?
Speaker 7: Uh? You know, I can tell you they're not mine, but I know you told me. And I've been thinking about this. We had some people houset and and I'm not sure if I should say this on the radio. But what if what if Julia's husband is cheating on her? Because I'm not cheating, You're my wife, We've got four kids.
Speaker 1: I don't ask what you're saying. And she swears she's not hers, well, she wouldn't known. But Luke, you're saying, did the dog sitter's husband have another woman over when Julia his wife wasn't there while they were dog sitting for you while you two were away at Disney?
Speaker 7: Is that what you're saying, We took our kids on vacation. Okay, they were over here. They're not my panties, They're not my wife's panties, So think about it. I mean they could have come over the middle of the day.
Speaker 10: Sound that sounds so convoluted and stupid.
Speaker 7: No, Luke, now you're white a second.
Speaker 1: Your wife thinks your relationship is in a place where you are having an affair. Are you having an affair? Was this left over from another incident?
Speaker 7: No, I'm having an affair with my wife. Now wait a second, Julie's husband is cheating. That's convoluted and stupid. But the fact that I'm stooping steeve seems to legit to you that you even call a radio station to tell them about it.
Speaker 3: Honey, it just.
Speaker 10: Seems so weird. I mean, they were like keep down in the side rails, and she said.
Speaker 1: That she didn't do it because maybe she doesn't know because she didn't do it.
Speaker 7: Listen, I don't know either. Let's try to figure this out together. I don't appreciate did you trust Julian's husband WILLI than you trust me? I'm your host.
Speaker 1: I think I think Brianna, we've done what we can do able to put you both on hold here ill, let's talk about this. Call me, what do you think where the holes on this? We'll come back to it. This kids have been on air with Ryan Seacrest, on air on air with Ryan seacreats, Let's go back to Ryan's roses. So follow me on this because I'm doing this from memory. But we have Brianna and Luke on the phone. Married fourteen years. They took their kids on vacation to Disney. They had dog sitters, a couple stay with them at their house. They come back and Brianna finds a women's Intimates stuffed in the side between their guard rail, and he says to her husband, well, what's this all? About did you have somebody over here weeks ago when we were home that I wasn't He says, no, of course not. That's got to be the dog sitters Julia, your friend. It's got to be her and her husband. They were in the bed and they don't want to tell you about it because it's embarrassing, which is likely. I mean, if your dog sitting and use their bed and you end up stuffing something down there and you don't want to tell them me like, that's not mine, I mean, that is likely. But she says it's one of her dear friends, and she'd never lie, especially about something like this, because obviously it would trigger her friend Brianna here Julius from Rihanna to think her husband's cheating. So she would definitely be clear about that, which is a good point. And it was my best friend. I would tell the truth too. It'd be like, okay, yes, those are mine. Sorry. But doesn't Luke sound like he's telling the truth. He does, and he doesn't. He Here's the thing with Luke.
Speaker 3: I want to believe him, but he really had that story very quickly to like ride out the gate, you know.
Speaker 1: It just kind of that worries saying it's got to be Julia and her husband or her husband. Julia's husband's having affair with another woman and he snuck her in while we were away. Yeah, that seems to be way far, That's what I'm saying, Like, where where did that come from? Like, but but it could be true. But if you're Julian, you're good friends with Brianna, you're not gonna say they aren't mine because you're embarrassed, because that's gonna lead Brianna to think that her husband's cheating, which is where we are. It's just too much a lot of talkbacks coming and saying it's gaslighting, plain and simple. That's what he was doing.
Speaker 5: Is it was it?
Speaker 1: I don't know, That's what I'm saying. Like he had that excuse very quickly for us. If she was smooth, he was not. There was nothing jarring about this. He didn't need to like understand it. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: But also, aren't you calm when you're telling the truth?
Speaker 1: Maybe? I mean, yeah, maybe he could watch thought I believed him. Unless he's so calm, he is a fine line. Where's that line? Like he's like so relaxed? Is he right up against a line of that. Yeah, but net Net the relationship already in a place where she thinks he could be cheating and having an an fair so we have a problem there anyway, that's true. And then he brought that up, like, how do you not believe me? Over them? It's Ryan's roses every Monday and Thursday. Here Dodgers beat the Mets last night ten to five. They are going to the World Series. Everybody is buzzing about it. Neil goes for a second, Alviris wings so bouncer a second. Taylor has it in the glove. It's over.
Speaker 3: It's over the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the Pennant?
Speaker 7: I know?
Speaker 1: So you can just feel the energy Santa Monica peer all literally Dodger blue. That's right, Farris Wheel there, even if you weren't the game last night, you see people wearing their Dodger blue. Is you're out running errands?
Speaker 10: I did?
Speaker 3: I mean everybody at least in Studio City. I mean you walk right, you walk around everyone on the streets working Dodger blue, at least their hats or walking to go see the game somewhere last night.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about these tickets, which I will have for you to win tomorrow after seven o'clock exactly seven and eight, I'll tell you exactly how to get those. And even before this series ended, World Series tickets sold out right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, last week they were mostly sold out for every game. So if you go to stub Hub now, the prices of course are like crazy. I thought you could maybe still find some that we're going to be under one thousand dollars, but that is not the case. The cheapest one that I saw this morning is going for thirteen hundred dollars. And that's that is up in the upper upper deck right to the right field foul pull.
Speaker 1: Okay, seventeen hundred dollars for the pavilion.
Speaker 3: That's the seats like out in like when they hit home runs, like in the sun in the bleachers. Seven hundred dollars for those for field level. All right, so field levels to consider technically like a good section, twenty five hundred dollars per ticket, per ticket.
Speaker 4: Pect you want a ticket, you don't.
Speaker 1: Really want to roll sold. You want to go read someone to the game, yes, because is how And then this is the crazy part.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is probably why you see always like the celebrities like in these like seats behind home plate anywhere from twenty thousand dollars per tickets to I saw one for thirty eight thousand dollars twenty one ticket.
Speaker 1: Why so now that you know that, that price box asking me to say, to see who's behind in the camera shot.
Speaker 3: And I feel like, sometimes, yeah, maybe these celebrities just get the tickets on their own or I feel like they go for free.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, but like I feel like they they were given those seats, even though Tany with his seven hundred million dollar contracts like, wow, that's expensive exactly much too much. Maybe they'll drop down.
Speaker 3: And let me tell you remember how back in twenty eighteen, I went to the World Series with Michael.
Speaker 1: No, we don't remember twenty eight you'll remember back in the old You'll remember ninety because it was the eighteen inning game. Oh I remember, you were up till whatever.
Speaker 3: Yes, And we had the twins that were four months old. We had them in our carriers and we were holding them the whole eighteen innings.
Speaker 1: I do remember that.
Speaker 3: Long story short, we waited to buy tickets until the game started, and then they all dramatically dropped.
Speaker 1: Down in price. So I'm just saying that's a hack. Maybe you want to try it if you're trying to get some of these tickets. All right, So that's the I mean, that is the lay of the land for this world series. Very excited that we're gonna have your tickets to win. Good morning. Who's this?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 5: It's Amanda.
Speaker 1: Hi a man. That's Ryan Seacrest and Sysney and Tanya. How you doing it?
Speaker 5: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 1: We're doing all right? So your mom wants to give your pregnant sister all of your dolls? Is that what you're calling about?
Speaker 5: Yes, but specifically she wants to give my sisters my American girl dogs.
Speaker 1: Oh no, what's the problem with that? American girl dogs special that you've grown up.
Speaker 5: American girl dolls are very special, especially I have two of the originals, like Molly and Samantha. Anyone who's as the number. I mean, there was really only five American girl dolls back when they really first came out, so you had to pick the one that looked like you the most, Like we have.
Speaker 10: Like, go design your own.
Speaker 1: But why do you need an American girl doll now as an adult?
Speaker 5: Because I mean, first of all, They're very special to me. I mean I grew up playing with them, get you know, dressing them of the different outfits I have, like their own little bedroom sets, and you know, I would love to be able to give them, you know, if I have a daughter of my own, Like I may be single right now, but I mean, those are my dolls. Like I shouldn't feel obligated to have to give them to someone. It should be my decision.
Speaker 3: Your sister's daughter of the lead that you experienced, doesn't even know about these dolls yet, but she will.
Speaker 5: This is not the.
Speaker 3: R's that's weird because your niece Dimerican Girl dollster and buy her own American Girl doll.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's not my fault. My sister just like didn't really take care of her dolls growing up. She had an American Girl doll herself. Like this really isn't my fault. You know, my sister was one of those girls with like cut the hair. She didn't care like how expensive these dolls were, Like she cut the hair of the doll like you know, drew on them, like she didn't care about this stuff. Like I really took care of my American Girl dolls and I shouldn't be penalized or forced to do anything. I love my sister and I'm so excited that she's having a child. But like, if I wanted to give her one of them or both of them, that should be my decision and I shouldn't even feel pressured to do any.
Speaker 1: Of that sort. Amanda, I don't know any girl here, but I think there may be some deep rooted issue between you and your sister.
Speaker 4: Definitely something that happened.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you love her, but there's a deep rooted issue with your sister based on what I just heard.
Speaker 5: I mean, well I do. I mean, I'm the younger sister, she is the older sister. If there's that dynamic, but it all, I mean, I think it really just comes down to the sun. So like I mean, I love my sister. But again, like I would never expect somebody, I wouldn't expect her to give anything to my children, but she didn't want to get willingly.
Speaker 1: Okay, well why don't get these dolls back? And then let's see how time goes and maybe you'll want to do it yourself for your you know, and by.
Speaker 3: The way, your sister's pregnant right now, Like she's your niece. Shouldn't even have these dolls until she's at least five or six.
Speaker 4: If you want to keep one. It's like fifty to fifty best of both.
Speaker 1: Doesn't want to do any of this time, and.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing, and here's the thing, and you know again, I'm so sorry to like interrupt, but if I have two daughters myself and then I don't have anything to.
Speaker 1: Get I see, all right, well, then let's table this, Let's get that, let's table it. Let's table and then also just take a look at your relationship with your sister while you're at it, and lock these dolls up. And good luck, Amanda. That was a lot she's got unsettled business with her sister. I don't definitely, you know, Rodgers. Of course, as you know, going into the World Series playing the Yankees, ticket prices are nuts. We're talking about that last hour and so we got a bunch of them for you to win tomorrow. And that's what we're working on. It's a good I think it's an idea on how we can tell you about this hit seven and then have you listen in the morning, you know, throughout for your shot to win. So it doesn't go too fast right, So to trying to say is like trying to get as many people the opportunity to win the tickets as possible as what I'm trying to do. It's all in my head. It's all in my head. By the way, speaking of my head, Oh wow, what happened to your thigh?
Speaker 4: You dropped the dumb bell.
Speaker 1: I dropped a dumb bell on my thumb at the gym over the week. So I've got that black and blue bruise under the fingernail. Yeah, and now my fingernail is going to grow off or out or something. Right. Are you iicing it? I tried to. I put it in ice water. Didn't do anything. We'll not gonna it's not gonna fix itself. I thought I fix itself in ice water. I dropped a seventy pound dumbbell on my thumb on the bench.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would continue to ice it so that your nail grows back properly.
Speaker 1: I was gonna paint it. I was gonna paint my one thumbnail color to cover it up because it's a black and blue bruise. Just let it go. Paint all of them like black, dude, Like, yeah, I do all black on all of them. Then when I reached down for the bonus envelope on Wheel of Fortune to see my fingernails painted, I don't know.
Speaker 4: No, you can't do that. You need continuity.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's the vibe I any continuity. I need continuity. That's what we're searching for in life. Continuity. How exciting, totally? What do you what's your wish? Continuity? Forget happiness. I just want continuity. Oh, today's International Nacho Day. I just want you to celebrate the notch hm. Okay. Also it's International Apple Day. I celebrate the not show. So mostly sunny Walmart today, highs in the mid eighties and nineties. Paying your bills in a second tiny is a turning report. Let's get to a tony.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, you guys were at the ballpark. I was in the arena this weekend because Taylor Swift resumed her Era's tour in Miami.
Speaker 1: Iim the Miami Show.
Speaker 4: No, I was actually at the forum seeing Megan Trainer. But I thought it was like kind of a funny.
Speaker 1: But I was very talked about Taylor and said, you were in the arena.
Speaker 4: I am very into this story. Because she has had one outfit for all of this tour for the Reputation era, it's been a black bodysuit with a red snake. Other eras she's changed the colors of and she kind of changed some outfits for but not reputation. Okay, right, she came out in Miami, the outfit was black body suit with gold snakes.
Speaker 1: So what does it mean?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Because Taylor doesn't just have to mean anything? Can it just be a nice outfit?
Speaker 4: Taylor doesn't do that. So black and gold are the color for the football team, the New Orleans Saints. Okay, since Taylor is a football girly. Now fans think she will be making a big announcement at one of her New Orleans tour stops, which begins this Friday, October twenty fifth. She'll be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, New Orleans. So I feel like we've been guessing and we've been theorizing about Reputation Taylor's version for so long now that if this is.
Speaker 1: Not it, would she wear the colors of another team in the NFL? I feel like she wouldn't if she's making a.
Speaker 4: Big announcement in New Orleans, which is the color of the football team the New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Saint friend plays for the other team, right, Kansas City.
Speaker 4: Kansas City, which is not making a announcement there though, you can't really get like love can't get in the way.
Speaker 1: Of her job. Okay, who are you? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Love can't get in the way of her job if she's making a big announcement in New.
Speaker 1: Another team's color, Yes, even though her boyfriend's on the Chiefs.
Speaker 4: Because it's less about the football team and more about the city that she's making this announcement in.
Speaker 1: But we don't even know if she's making an announcement. You're actually now assuming I'm so yeah, I'm It's just a lot of stuff with these theories. Mean trainer thinking about Taylor Swift?
Speaker 6: What was she?
Speaker 4: Yes, I was thinking about this all weekend show, honestly, can I be honest? It was so freaking good like she It's like bop after bop after.
Speaker 1: Bop after bop. She did not stop and I to whoops.
Speaker 4: I danced the whole time, like was on my feet. Yeah, and she had like those little bracelets that light up, so it felt very like vibes.
Speaker 1: Tanya is in her not search for Easter egg phase. She's dying the eggs like she's not even finding them, She's just changing the color of the creating them. Yeah, she's creating the eggs.
Speaker 4: Do you think she's never changed that body suit for reputation until now?
Speaker 1: I on the Taylor Swift Show, I'm between Megan and Taylor. Do you want to go to Gwen Stefani?
Speaker 3: Did you see her react to listening to her song here on Kiss over the weekend?
Speaker 1: Let's play that. We have that right, we do have hearing.
Speaker 4: I'm hearing my new song on the radio for the first time. I mean, what are you talking about? Kiss FM is playing it?
Speaker 1: I love it? So she and Blake were in the car Kiss FM over the weekend, Yes, and she says.
Speaker 3: She wanted to see if it would be on the radio, and she turned it on Kiss and it was right there was on.
Speaker 1: She couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: And the fact that Gwen Stefani still gets excited to hear her music on the radio is amazing.
Speaker 1: She's the cutest Tomorrow here on Kiss got a second date update. They met on Raya Raya Raya Raya had a great first date and agree to save the first kiss for the second date, but the second date doesn't seem to be happening, so one went wrong. That's tomorrow. Also a ton of these kiss m Jinglebow takes. It's presented by Capital One to give away every hour tomorrow too. If you missed anything on the show today, you can check it out on our podcast that Ryan's Roses Call and we discuss the idea of wedding invitations versus QR codes. I mean, it's all in there, it's all on the podcast. Okay, guys, this is gonna do a firsh thank you, back room, thank you, good morning, ton. You've been very quiet here. I love you. Anything on your mind before we go.
Speaker 4: I want to bring back net net. You used to say that a lot, and you said it this morning and I remember, I like it.
Speaker 1: That's the chase to the chase. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.